Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 23, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through September 23, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ferbon

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
I have so many questions, but at the same time, feel, that none of them deserve your attention, since I am also able to search and find the answers myself. It takes almost endless hours of study, focus and spectrum knowledge. Also , I assume, impulses from Plejarens had to be part of it, just to realize what contact notes are about, and just how much cognition one must have to uncover your ways; and so, that they aren’t simply written text, but a guide book for the knowledgeable ones. Having all that in mind I reserve more time to become desperate in asking you a serious question. Therefore using this opportunity let me relate to something not scientific.
You are an adventurous person, and said it yourself many times, that you feel like taking some time off and…., and what? If you were 30 again, and felt like dog that just broke off the chain, where would you go and how would you spend your “free” time? …, apart from using invisibility device to kiss girls in the lips, of course.
Salome

Mahigitam

Post Number: 519
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
In FIGU Special Bulletin 20, it says:
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_20

"Of the more than 1,378 pictures from your Great Journey, only a few remain, namely 42, which really came from you, while the majority of the 1,336 pictures consisted of foisted photocopies of some drawings, etc., which Quetzal discovered very quickly at that time, which is why he destroyed all slides and photos..."

" In the course of the joint correction work on the Contact Reports by Ptaah, Florena, Enjana, “Billy” and Bernadette Brand, the time for clarifying had also come. In the year 2001, Guido was asked by “Billy” to make some of the photos available for publication in the corrected Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Report Block. Therefore, since the year 2001, several genuine dinosaur pictures and dinosaur slides from the possession of Guido Moosbrugger are to be found with “Billy” again, but these remain strictly under wraps. For the publication in the Contact Report Block, it was strictly ensured, with the help of Ptaah, that it only concerned “Billy’s” genuine pictures or his pictures that were only slightly falsified by Schmid, whereby the aforesaid falsification, for a logical reason, found no use."

From these two paragraphs, one can imagine the efforts that would be put up by Plejaren & Billy/FIGU inorder to ensure that no more falsified or unoriginal photos to be presented to the public officially. For this reason, the pteranodon, Asket-Nera,..& other photos were not available from FIGU as authentic through official sales. So they allowed to include only those photos which are originally taken by Billy or those which are only slightly falsified by Schmid.

Last year december, i came across an article written by Luc Burgin for the UFO-Kurier, Nr.18 in April 1996. In that article he mentioned the similarity of the two primitive cave men photo with that of the cover photo present on the book - "Die Botschaft der Gene"(1995). He seems to have concluded on that topic by saying that Billy used the picture which was also available on the cover photo of the 1995 book & that the same photo would also be available back in 1975, which he didn't want to bother himself tracing the original source. After reading this, i immediately did a search online which quickly gave me the link to the "original" source of the picture on that book.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/4B8QC_iw3crCX2VgWd9GmXg6t9XoYLMMj7jGrss3zgM?feat=directlink

This illustration is famously known as 'March of Progress' & Wikipedia says: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_of_Progress

"The March of Progress, or simply March of Progress, is one of the most famous and recognizable scientific illustrations ever produced. A compressed presentation of 25 million years of human evolution, it depicts 15 human evolutionary forebears lined up as if marching in a parade from left to right. The image has been copied, modified and parodied countless times and has proven controversial in a number of respects.

The illustration that has come to be known as The March of Progress was originally commissioned by Time-Life Books for the Early Man volume (1965) of its popular Life Nature Library. This book, authored by anthropologist F. Clark Howell (1925–2007) and the Time-Life editors, included a foldout section of text and images (pages 41–45) entitled "The Road to Homo Sapiens", prominently featuring the sequence of figures drawn by noted natural history painter and muralist Rudolph Zallinger (1919–1995)."

As far as i see, either the photo of '2 primitive cave men' is originally photographed by you in 1975 or it is a manipulated one inserted by the negative elements(MIB, Schmid,..) back in 1975. But since the photograph is officially available in the Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports, Block 1 (2002) with no captions calling it as a hoax, i assume that it is considered either an original or slightly manipulated photo.

Now what puzzles me is this, if it is an original photo taken by Billy during his space journey in 1975, how come Billy photographed the 2 cave men exactly in the same perspective, in the same motion, direction, with the same appearance(shadows, proportions,..)..& so on to which the probability of occurence is extremely minimal or negligible ?

The other alternative is to claim that the photograph could be a 'slightly manipulated one' to which many responded by saying that since the Meier photo apparently looks like an '100% photo representation'(in black & white) with all the details of an well known illustration, it cannot be counted as a slightly manipulated photo but a completely manipulated photo which fits to the theory of 'photograph of an illustration'.

What also puzzles me is this: how did quetzal in 1975 missed the so-called - "most famous and recognizable scientific illustrations ever produced...image has been copied, modified and parodied countless times and has proven controversial in a number of respects.." - The March of Progress illustration which was made & widely known 10 years before(1965) Billy made his trip in 1975. Also more puzzling to me is how come Ptaah who maintained that only photos of the original or slightly manipulated 42 photos were to be allowed officially in Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports, Block 1 (2002) also missed this since 1975 & also even after the the person Luc Burgin brought this issue(which FIGU most probably would be aware of) to the light in 1996. Why didn't FIGU didnt give any official explanation since 1996(assuming they knew that this illustration's original was made in 1965) ?

I made CF aware of this in december of 2011 but got no answer until 8 months later on July 25 in which he simply seemed to have stated that - Billy didn't falsify an illustration & that it represent only a slightly manipulated one. I also posted this on german FIGU forum in January 2012 & also got no response. Since i am not satisfied with CFs response, i would like to hear this matter directly from Billy. Most or all of the persons including me here came to know the character of Billy from studying various notes, so for us the idea of Billy falsifying an illustration would not be the answer. We are only interested to know how come Billy photographed the 2 primitve cave men in 1975 which looks 100% same(only in Black&White) and happened to be a famous illustration in 1965 which most probably would be the work of MIB or other.

Salome
Mahesh
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Marbar

Post Number: 224
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

You asked:Who makes the women pregnant? A man or the stored sperm of a man. Another answer to that question, both the men and women refusing to use birth control. I understand women have been discriminated against for years and is still occuring today. In contries that feminism got a hold of the government, women get more help than men. If a women asks for help, she will get it almost right away. But, if a man asks he will get rejected and be left out to hang and rot. The media in the United States and some other countries make women look intelligent without the women trying while it make men look stupid and useless. Another is where some of the songs made by women saying how men are bad and useless while the men sing song about how much they love their women.

It is so bad that feminism labled every man and boy as potential rapist and child molestor. To add more, one some airline companies, a man is not allowed to sit by a child alone fearing that child could be abused. What make it worse is this, a grown woman have sex with a little boy gets arrested; now, reverse the genders it will say raped. That is something that occurs in many newspapers and news reports on TV. When men do a wrong to a women, he pays for his crimes, with some women out there, they get away with it. It so bad that when a woman said a man raped her, the man get arrested no questions asked. And, it is certain that the woman is lying.

There are some women who choose be in romantic relationships with jerks instead of the men who are kind and nice to them. Moreover, they choose to get pregnant by theses jerks and give birth to their child. As a result, these women raise the child on their own and expecting the nice man to come and clean up the mess these women made. Another thing, there are some women who rape men and the raped man is laughed at and ignored when he pleads for help. I'm not saying all women are like this and I'm trying not to have an intolerant or generalizing view of women (I can't believe I'm being accused of it), I will never give up on women and I hope women will never give up on men. Unlike on Seritan where the women completely gave up on their men. If a woman completely gave up on men and vice versa, they sholud take no part in the movements for true gender equality. Now my question; sorry this is a long question.

Billy, if a man who got physically hurt by his wife for no reason, the man know he did no wrong to his wife and his wife know he did no wrong to her; now the man could not defend himself very well and the man is at your front door bleeding, crying, and on his kness begging for you to give him shelter, would you let the man hide in you house?

(Message edited by scott on July 29, 2012)

Memo00

Post Number: 572
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

i hope you are feeling good. Recently in my country (Mexico) and in many others around the globe, there have been protests against the government for different reasons. I would like to know if demonstrations are ok or not, i ask this because in a past answer you said: "Demonstrations are a form of war." (http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3296.html#POST9518) I think some protests can be a form of education (by bringing public attention about evil machinations), so i would appreciate if you could clarify this.

Thank you very much for your time. Salome.

Stevieo

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy hope u doing well and i would like to thank you for answering my last question

i find it hard to do things in my life like normal people do to the fact that
i was diagnosis with schizophrenia at a early age and my enviormental problems(family/friends).i face depression and social withdrawal every where i go.i been emotionaly abused for a long time.do to my life but im trying to deal with it in a netural level but its hard cause i see so much evil(to be pacific)people will smile at me then say something very evil.that makes me feel bad but im takeing medication and so on.
i find my self to be a honest and truthfull and nice person(i get that alot also).and its hard for me to live the life i want cause i cant cope with everybody else.cause i see people just lieing to echother useing echother and being selfish and minipulative.

my question is can u tell me how does schizophrenia effect the person does this have to do with the spirit form and does it effects a person in there next life
and how do i get over my problems.like what was stated be for

thank you billy.

Abdiel

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy.

My question is:
What are the dark "spirits" or dark entities that many people from different cultures have seen around the world?

Are those entities made-up from "dark matter"?

Sanjin

Post Number: 184
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Herr Meier,

A while ago I read that our thoughts have an effect on our DNA. That got me thinking about how we pass on our DNA to our offspring and I was wondering if studying the spiritual teaching would affect the quality of DNA that we pass on to our children.

Let's say for example, there is a couple where both of the man and woman are about 30 years old and they want to have children. Would it be beneficial for them to wait and study the spiritual teaching for 5-10 years before having children to increase the possibility of passing on higher quality DNA to their children?

Thank you Sir.
Love makes the world go round.

Jasonzhang

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello billy.

what is the next step of meditaion after having achieved the level that i can recieve thoughts from my family ?

Thank you!

Salome!

Rintintin

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, in 1995 when Ptaah told you that they will withdraw from this planet, he told you too that a race was aproaching to this planet and that such race had to do with our creation.

What race is that?

Psycloud

Post Number: 93
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

In contact 231, Quetzal says in line 139 that cacao or chocolate should never contain milk.

Why? Is there something in chocolate that mixes with milk to form a bad combination that can summon health problems, or was that stated only because milk is bad in general?

Thanks
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Yao

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy meier£¬I come from china£¬My name is Yao.I want to make a friend with you¡£If you want to do it £¬you can send a email to me.My email address is 83030395@qq.com.Thank you very much.

Ramirez

Post Number: 726
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I appreciate your answer concerning the life force energy and thank you for the explanation.

About this:

"Besides the planetary influences like atmosphere, nourishment/food, etc., it's the cosmic-electromagnetic life-energy which builds the spirit form's hull or cover (Hülle), which is finite, contrary to the spirit form's energy, which is infinite. These processes have nothing to do with "free electrons", but belong into the high-fine-fluidal realm."

which was your answer .....

Are you saying the spiritform has a sort of physical body (at it's own fine fluidal level) whereby the life force energy acts as a cellular regeneration agent similar to that required for a 3rd dimensional physical body which constantly replenishes and renews the cells from which it is composed ?

Is this "hulle" the nebulous semi transparent shape you have previously described as being the actual appearance of a spiritform if someone were able to see one such as those of the High Council level at Andromeda ?

Do all spiritforms at the higher levels have an actual and individual physical appearance by which they are able to recognize and distinguish each other ?
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 609
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

There is a shift in attitude nowadays towards restricting smoking in public places in many developed countries due to health concerns and smokers like myself in general are viewed with disdain by those who don't smoke who have to endure breathing second hand smoke with disgust.

Smoking from my personal experience is definitely time consuming, expensive, makes you tired, irritable especially getting off long trips from air travel or public transport, unhealthy and cause discomfort to other people.

But our society's fixation on demonizing smokers but rarely the cigarette producers extends this two faced attitude to other things such as alcohol.

The huge amount of tax collected by the government dissuades any official from genuinely condemning and taking on the giant multinational companies producing these drugs which should be banned from society altogether because of its ill effects and criminalize all users and producers such as they do other with hard drugs.

My question is what is the law in the Plejaren society in regards to alcohol, tobacco, hard drugs such as cocaine, meth and others that we don't know of yet which produces similar effects in the human brain or can anyone there take drugs?

Regards
Matt Lee

Savio

Post Number: 706
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

As mentioned, we humans, Creations, absolutums …. etc are on the path of evolution.

As evolution takes time, my question being:

Who created “Time” or is there a beginning/ending of “Time”?

Thanks

Savio

Joe

Post Number: 197
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, are you capable of seeing with the naked eye the colour of the aura that emanates from the human being?

Techieatwork

Post Number: 196
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eduard.

I greeted you in person last October at the SSSC. Since then, we formalized as you know the Landesgruppe in Australia. All is going well here. Slowly but surely.

My question is, what is the complexity of messages that can be sent using basic (elementary) telepathy, can clear questions be asked? do they come in way of pictures? or only as basic impulses?

Thank you again for your arduous work through the years.

Salome,
Carlos ELEON (der Wahrheitsbewusste) H.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 639
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

With reference to contact 238 where you and Ptaah discussed effect of good conscience and the self determination for dying that happens for mass murderers etc. You said:

Das heißt, dass dieser Verbrecher und Massenmörder die psychischen und physischen Schrecken seiner Opfer, die er ja unbewusst aufnimmt, zu seiner eigenen Bestimmung für sein sterben macht, wobei sich dies jedoch nicht auf ein nächstes Leben einer neuen Persönlichkeit erstreckt.
Dies ist die Form der Selbstbestrafung von solchen Fehlbaren, wenn sie nicht im fehlerhaften Leben vollumfänglich jenen Teil der Schuld abtragen können, der dazu führt, dass der normale Schuldabtragungsprozess im folgenden Todesleben des Gesamtbewusstseinsblocks durch Verarbeitung erfolgen kann, der sich jedoch nicht in Form von Hilfeleistungen an die einstigen Opfer in deren Wiederleben und neuen Persönlichkeiten ergibt.

My question is: If a murderer dies very soon after committing the murder(s); lets say in an unnatural way in an accident or a gang-war, does the self determination comes into play, or these are exception cases – i.e. maybe not exception for the good conscience , but an exception case for the self determination? Again, if these are exceptions, can the mass-murderer/rapist unconsciously access the accumulated frights/pains of his/her victims in subsequent personalities?

Thank you
"Death and Rebirth is one of the most crucial parts of life, without one the other simply cannot exist!" - Isabella Poretsis

Scott

Post Number: 2311
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcela

Hi Billy, many greetings to you and Christian:
I was thinking about the peace meditation and I know that millions of Pleyaren participate and they are actually helping the fluidal powers of the planet and it has (and had before) a very good effect on the thinking of people on the planet, of course with our participation as well.

I wanted to know if they will continue participating with us for many years to come or probably centuries. Or are they going to eventually not participate in the meditation at some point?

Thank you, Marcela

They are participating as long as Billy lives.

Sonik_01

Hi Billy,
I would like to know about the form of thinking which was taught to a certain civilization several millenia behind us in spiritual darkness, which was taught to them by the Plejaren, and their advancement exceeded the Earth human of 1980 up in a few decades very quickly. This form of thinking is used to make deep, logical error inspections within ourselves, and implement the results of our thinking within minutes, definitively, with precise logic, and permanently. Please tell me: How do we do this?? I would really like to know. Please specify any details. It has to do with contact 131. Thank you. Where can i find more information on this??

You are referring to PP KB Block 3, page 496:
Semjase did not go into details. Considering what she said it is obvious that if a great mass of people learns how to think logically, progress (consciousness-based evolution) can be sped up greatly.

Keithj

Hi Billy, in the contact reports there is mention of the dangers of vegetarianism. Such as is more dangerous than smoking and also there are certain vitamins and/or minerals that are needed by the body in meat that aren't in any other food source. If this is true, then how can all the vegetarians/vegans, etc live so long and why do they claim to feel more healthy when not eating meat?

Thanks, Keith Jesso

A long-term lack of certain vitamins and minerals etc. will lead to anatomical/physical and consciousness-based degeneration which will be transferred to one’s offspring. Many vegetarians are becoming weak in their thinking, which means that they cannot or just partially think in a positive-neutral way. They cannot cope with the problems of everyday life or bad news etc. as before. In German it is said that they are becoming more and more “verweichlicht” (weak).
Non-vegetarian can also feel more healthy and stronger when they are eating meat. It’s just a matter of thinking (attitude).

(Note by CF: Of course not all vegetarians are equally affected depending on their genetic “structure” (inheritance). And the most dangerous effects can be found in children when they are lacking the necessary components in their food to develop a healthy brain and body.
When those vegetarians, who have deliberately decided to become a vegetarian [and not just because they have no access to meat etc.], feel more healthy, then this may have to do with their thinking attitude to be better than meat-eaters, or to be a friend of animals, etc. etc. It’s kind of a placebo effect.
From all of this it may not be concluded that eating great masses of meat is healthy or preferable for one’s consciousness-based development; quite to the contrary.)

Norm

Dear Billy, Since its been mentioned a few times by you & Plejarens that the so-called "Powers That Be" are reading your Contact Notes. When are the "Powers That Be" going to wake up & stop the destruction of the Earth for Greed? Or is that part of their plan to let everything go to hell & rebuild with a select few.

For them to wake up you will have to wait a looong time.

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian,

Contact 236 indicates that the first three peoples that came to Earth were the red ones, brown ones, and white ones which was 22,000,000 years ago after the Destroyer did it's devastating work in the Lyra system. OM canon 31:560 indicates that the white race was sired by Semjasa (through Adam) and OM canon 31:562 indicates the red races were sired by Sartael (through Tetel) both of whom were Sons of Heaven and had an earthly wife. If the white and the red races landed here 22,000,000 years ago, how could they be sired again 389,000 years ago as we read in OM?

Salome,
Corey

You are referring to PP KB Block 6, page 261:
The people who came to Earth (or rather were exiled/deported to our planet) 22 million years ago got extinct in the meantime.
The three races of 389,000 years ago were different people.

Zanderson

Hello Mr. Meier,

I have a question regarding some changes I've noticed.
What basically happened is that, I've been experiencing some strange headaches.
Just to be clear I'm not asking for medical advice, but think you might be able to share some words of wisdom due to their strange occurrences.

As I said these headaches are strange in that they always centralized in the in the mid-brain region of the crown of my head. Realizing that my Pineal gland is located here I've started to think that this is a possible source for these headaches. The headaches are different from others, not just in their location of occurrence but also how they feel (it's like having your neurons pulled on while on fire, that's the best I can describe it). As with other headaches, they occur when I'm stressed etc, but also by just hearing certain music or been around certain individuals. These include person that I've grown up with and never previously had such experience. I also feel very taxed and drained afterwards by just engaging in a conversation with such persons. A common trait I've realized is that these persons tend to think illogically (smart but illogical).

My own thinking is that due to my efforts, whenever possible, in developing in the spiritual truth, mediating, reading and processing yours and FIGU’s info, my psyche is becoming more stable and my pineal gland more active. Consequently it’s becoming overbearing been around persons who are of an opposite persuasion, due to the improving perceptiveness of my pineal gland (I think).

This change as recently occurred as I said before, I’ve actually noticed it since January or there about. Nothing as occurred out of the norm expect my taking on the spiritual teachings and an odd surfacing of Christian thoughts and music one after another that I tend to find myself signing unnoticeable (this after about a decade of not going to church or subscribing to the Christian religion).

A solution I've arrived at is to relocate to a remote region away from such persons (which I’m not inclined to do anymore but if I must, well) or to create a copper plated hat (since copper should help reduce thoughts and other oscillation from reaching my pineal gland).

I don't want to make this any longer so I’ll stop here, but what do you think of this whole situation and possible solutions?

Peace and Good health to you,
S. Anderson

Your pineal gland has nothing to do with this.
Perhaps your efforts of trying to develop yourself are exaggerated and are producing unnecessary tension etc. Probably you are trying too hard (overexertion).
In general, people with continuously occurring headaches should go to a physician and let their intestines/bowels be checked.

(Note by CF: Relax and don’t try to force yourself into a desired progress which is only a fake-progress. Your thoughts of creating a copper plated hat are leading you into a unhealthy direction. Stop worrying about your pineal gland, because you cannot influence it anyway and surely not in this lifetime.
Your goal should be to become capable again to be together (meet) with all kinds of people and still keep up your inner balance and “stability”.

If you are a vegetarian or vegan, stop being one.  It may probably be helpful.)

Theredpill

Hi Billy,
During your travels with Asket, you had experienced invisibility through a technology from the Asket people.
What I'm interested is the invisibility experience itself as it applies to the law of physics as we know it now. For example, were you weightless and able to go through solid objects, etc.?
Thank you for what you are able to share.

Billy could still be heard and could not go through walls etc.
In the case of his encounter with a bear in the Swiss Alps a few years ago, besides of being visible, his smell was also blocked, which means that the bear could not smell Billy as he touched the bear.

Spring_river

Hello dear Billy, my question:Is the time getting close for one of the civil wars in America. With the U.N. gun control treaty taking place it will cause a upheaval in America because of the NRA(National Rifle Association), and all the people who hunt for food.Thank you for your time. Much Love

That kind of questions are not answered.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,
Thanks for answering my last question.
Question:
If an egg has the property to be finite and infinite at the same time (the way you described it [which is very surprising by the way])... and if infinity is not the property of everything, then can you cite an object which hasn't got this double property and is only finite?

[To C.F.: It's very good you abstainded from adding a comment, you learnt in between, aren't we here for that?]

Many thanks and take care!
Salome
Lepuniv

No.

(Comment by CF: Since you are asking me: “Yes.”)

Gib_niner

Dear Billy,

I recall reading in the contact reports that Ptaah takes something of a poor view of the healing method known as 'bio-resonance'...even to the point where he declines making any noteworthy comment on it whatsoever...(i guess the implication being that it doesn't even deserve one)

I was a bit surprised when i was reading it - because the technique seems to be based on Radionics (i.e. Dowsing) which does seem to have a basis in fact. In the way that people have been able to find underground streams of water and such like using either a pendulum or a set of rods etc. There have been many successful cases/examples of this.

{Although, if I was to hazard a guess myself - I was thinking that maybe it is because it is only working well in the hands of someone who is very skilled and proficient at this (i.e. someone who has a strong natural propensity for it) - however problem being that this might not be always the case, and so therefore, that herein may lie the problem. End result being that it is for this reason that 'bio-resonance' may not always be as scientific/reliable as the usual more conventional way of testing.}

Anyway i was wondering - if this might be the reason for Ptaah taking such a poor view of it? Or could there be some other reason that you may be able to think of yourself - in order to account...for this kind of healing technique not measuring up as such??

Thanks and very best regards to all.
Sean.

You are referring to PP KB Block 11, page 181:
Ptaah said that bio-resonance, just as “Bachblüten” etc., are more or less a result of belief (placebo effect), and wearing magnets close to one’s skin can be very harmful and even lead to cancer etc., and death.

Visible_melon

Hello, I thank you all for your hard work.
My question is about belief, trust, and knowledge. It has been said that humans should not be believing in anything, but should learn and know the truth for themselves. Many of us that have recognized you as a true Prophet believe everything you say. Is it best to accept your words as truth even though we have not verified it on our own, or to trust the words of yours that we have not proven through logic or technology, or just take them as a probability until we do prove these things, or just accept that we don't know the truth until we can prove them with logic or technology? Since I see so much truth and wisdom in you and in your words, I think it would be best to just think of these things I cannot prove as a major probability, but not as the truth because everyone makes mistakes and can be wrong sometimes. But I also trust that what you say is true. Maybe it is a personal matter but I'm interested in how you deal with this when getting information from your trusted Plejaren friends.
Thank You!
- Carter

People should neither believe in a prophet’s or any other person’s words, and also not look upon them (the words) as a probability.
The correct way is learn the truth from reality. There is only one form or kind of truth: reality! And of course each human being must find the truth him- or herself.
There are not different forms of truth, as is erroneously assumed, because truth results from reality.

Sarah

Dear Billy,

What can help fungal infections, like fungus under the nail, and the nail not growing.

Ask a dermatologist.

Ferbon

Billy,
I have so many questions, but at the same time, feel, that none of them deserve your attention, since I am also able to search and find the answers myself. It takes almost endless hours of study, focus and spectrum knowledge. Also , I assume, impulses from Plejarens had to be part of it, just to realize what contact notes are about, and just how much cognition one must have to uncover your ways; and so, that they aren’t simply written text, but a guide book for the knowledgeable ones. Having all that in mind I reserve more time to become desperate in asking you a serious question. Therefore using this opportunity let me relate to something not scientific.
You are an adventurous person, and said it yourself many times, that you feel like taking some time off and…., and what? If you were 30 again, and felt like dog that just broke off the chain, where would you go and how would you spend your “free” time? …, apart from using invisibility device to kiss girls in the lips, of course.
Salome

Since Billy would do everything exactly in the same way again, your speculative question cannot be answered.

Mahigitam

Hi Billy,
In FIGU Special Bulletin 20, it says:
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_20

"Of the more than 1,378 pictures from your Great Journey, only a few remain, namely 42, which really came from you, while the majority of the 1,336 pictures consisted of foisted photocopies of some drawings, etc., which Quetzal discovered very quickly at that time, which is why he destroyed all slides and photos..."

" In the course of the joint correction work on the Contact Reports by Ptaah, Florena, Enjana, “Billy” and Bernadette Brand, the time for clarifying had also come. In the year 2001, Guido was asked by “Billy” to make some of the photos available for publication in the corrected Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Report Block. Therefore, since the year 2001, several genuine dinosaur pictures and dinosaur slides from the possession of Guido Moosbrugger are to be found with “Billy” again, but these remain strictly under wraps. For the publication in the Contact Report Block, it was strictly ensured, with the help of Ptaah, that it only concerned “Billy’s” genuine pictures or his pictures that were only slightly falsified by Schmid, whereby the aforesaid falsification, for a logical reason, found no use."

From these two paragraphs, one can imagine the efforts that would be put up by Plejaren & Billy/FIGU inorder to ensure that no more falsified or unoriginal photos to be presented to the public officially. For this reason, the pteranodon, Asket-Nera,..& other photos were not available from FIGU as authentic through official sales. So they allowed to include only those photos which are originally taken by Billy or those which are only slightly falsified by Schmid.

Last year december, i came across an article written by Luc Burgin for the UFO-Kurier, Nr.18 in April 1996. In that article he mentioned the similarity of the two primitive cave men photo with that of the cover photo present on the book - "Die Botschaft der Gene"(1995). He seems to have concluded on that topic by saying that Billy used the picture which was also available on the cover photo of the 1995 book & that the same photo would also be available back in 1975, which he didn't want to bother himself tracing the original source. After reading this, i immediately did a search online which quickly gave me the link to the "original" source of the picture on that book.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/4B8QC_iw3crCX2VgWd9GmXg6t9XoYLMMj7jGrss3zgM?feat=directlink

This illustration is famously known as 'March of Progress' & Wikipedia says: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_of_Progress

"The March of Progress, or simply March of Progress, is one of the most famous and recognizable scientific illustrations ever produced. A compressed presentation of 25 million years of human evolution, it depicts 15 human evolutionary forebears lined up as if marching in a parade from left to right. The image has been copied, modified and parodied countless times and has proven controversial in a number of respects.

The illustration that has come to be known as The March of Progress was originally commissioned by Time-Life Books for the Early Man volume (1965) of its popular Life Nature Library. This book, authored by anthropologist F. Clark Howell (1925–2007) and the Time-Life editors, included a foldout section of text and images (pages 41–45) entitled "The Road to Homo Sapiens", prominently featuring the sequence of figures drawn by noted natural history painter and muralist Rudolph Zallinger (1919–1995)."

As far as i see, either the photo of '2 primitive cave men' is originally photographed by you in 1975 or it is a manipulated one inserted by the negative elements(MIB, Schmid,..) back in 1975. But since the photograph is officially available in the Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports, Block 1 (2002) with no captions calling it as a hoax, i assume that it is considered either an original or slightly manipulated photo.

Now what puzzles me is this, if it is an original photo taken by Billy during his space journey in 1975, how come Billy photographed the 2 cave men exactly in the same perspective, in the same motion, direction, with the same appearance(shadows, proportions,..)..& so on to which the probability of occurence is extremely minimal or negligible ?

The other alternative is to claim that the photograph could be a 'slightly manipulated one' to which many responded by saying that since the Meier photo apparently looks like an '100% photo representation'(in black & white) with all the details of an well known illustration, it cannot be counted as a slightly manipulated photo but a completely manipulated photo which fits to the theory of 'photograph of an illustration'.

What also puzzles me is this: how did quetzal in 1975 missed the so-called - "most famous and recognizable scientific illustrations ever produced...image has been copied, modified and parodied countless times and has proven controversial in a number of respects.." - The March of Progress illustration which was made & widely known 10 years before(1965) Billy made his trip in 1975. Also more puzzling to me is how come Ptaah who maintained that only photos of the original or slightly manipulated 42 photos were to be allowed officially in Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports, Block 1 (2002) also missed this since 1975 & also even after the the person Luc Burgin brought this issue(which FIGU most probably would be aware of) to the light in 1996. Why didn't FIGU didnt give any official explanation since 1996(assuming they knew that this illustration's original was made in 1965) ?

I made CF aware of this in december of 2011 but got no answer until 8 months later on July 25 in which he simply seemed to have stated that - Billy didn't falsify an illustration & that it represent only a slightly manipulated one. I also posted this on german FIGU forum in January 2012 & also got no response. Since i am not satisfied with CFs response, i would like to hear this matter directly from Billy. Most or all of the persons including me here came to know the character of Billy from studying various notes, so for us the idea of Billy falsifying an illustration would not be the answer. We are only interested to know how come Billy photographed the 2 primitve cave men in 1975 which looks 100% same(only in Black&White) and happened to be a famous illustration in 1965 which most probably would be the work of MIB or other.

Salome
Mahesh

Billy photographed the “primitive cave man” with his photo camera in just the same way he photographed all the other objects and people etc.
Billy doesn’t care whether the published photo resembles or matches the famous illustration or not. Since so many of the photos were falsified etc. and, therefore, were taken away from Billy by Quetzal, the photos are not important anymore.

(Note by CF: Besides, the photos of the great journey don’t prove anything because no one on our planet is capable of verifying Billy’s pictures in the next thousands of years.)

Marbar

Billy,

You asked:Who makes the women pregnant? A man or the stored sperm of a man. Another answer to that question, both the men and women refusing to use birth control. I understand women have been discriminated against for years and is still occuring today. In contries that feminism got a hold of the government, women get more help than men. If a women asks for help, she will get it almost right away. But, if a man asks he will get rejected and be left out to hang and rot. The media in the United States and some other countries make women look intelligent without the women trying while it make men look stupid and useless. Another is where some of the songs made by women saying how men are bad and useless while the men sing song about how much they love their women.

It is so bad that feminism labled every man and boy as potential rapist and child molestor. To add more, one some airline companies, a man is not allowed to sit by a child alone fearing that child could be abused. What make it worse is this, a grown woman have sex with a little boy gets arrested; now, reverse the genders it will say raped. That is something that occurs in many newspapers and news reports on TV. When men do a wrong to a women, he pays for his crimes, with some women out there, they get away with it. It so bad that when a woman said a man raped her, the man get arrested no questions asked. And, it is certain that the woman is lying.

There are some women who choose be in romantic relationships with jerks instead of the men who are kind and nice to them. Moreover, they choose to get pregnant by theses jerks and give birth to their child. As a result, these women raise the child on their own and expecting the nice man to come and clean up the mess these women made. Another thing, there are some women who rape men and the raped man is laughed at and ignored when he pleads for help. I'm not saying all women are like this and I'm trying not to have an intolerant or generalizing view of women (I can't believe I'm being accused of it), I will never give up on women and I hope women will never give up on men. Unlike on Seritan where the women completely gave up on their men. If a woman completely gave up on men and vice versa, they sholud take no part in the movements for true gender equality. Now my question; sorry this is a long question.

Billy, if a man who got physically hurt by his wife for no reason, the man know he did no wrong to his wife and his wife know he did no wrong to her; now the man could not defend himself very well and the man is at your front door bleeding, crying, and on his kness begging for you to give him shelter, would you let the man hide in you house?

Your question is very unintelligent. Nothing is happening or occurring without a reason!
Could it be the case that you are beaten by your wife or girlfriend? If yes, there’s surely a reason for it.

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

i hope you are feeling good. Recently in my country (Mexico) and in many others around the globe, there have been protests against the government for different reasons. I would like to know if demonstrations are ok or not, i ask this because in a past answer you said: "Demonstrations are a form of war." (http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3296.html#POST9518) I think some protests can be a form of education (by bringing public attention about evil machinations), so i would appreciate if you could clarify this.

Thank you very much for your time. Salome.

Protests are a form of war because a protest is always of an aggressive character.
A demonstration can be peaceful or educating (aufklärend), but it can also be aggressive. A demonstration is the visible expression of an intention (Absicht).

To answer your question: When people are gathering to give the government etc. a sign of concern or of non-agreement etc., and when the participants don’t destroy objects or throw stones etc. etc., it is not a warlike action.

(Note by CF: The information stands that are organized by FIGU Switzerland (CG49) in several cities are also a kind of demonstration, a peaceful one because the passers-by have to decide themselves whether or not they want do come near the stand and check/read what we are offering for free.)

Stevieo

hi billy hope u doing well and i would like to thank you for answering my last question

i find it hard to do things in my life like normal people do to the fact that
i was diagnosis with schizophrenia at a early age and my enviormental problems(family/friends).i face depression and social withdrawal every where i go.i been emotionaly abused for a long time.do to my life but im trying to deal with it in a netural level but its hard cause i see so much evil(to be pacific)people will smile at me then say something very evil.that makes me feel bad but im takeing medication and so on.
i find my self to be a honest and truthfull and nice person(i get that alot also).and its hard for me to live the life i want cause i cant cope with everybody else.cause i see people just lieing to echother useing echother and being selfish and minipulative.

my question is can u tell me how does schizophrenia effect the person does this have to do with the spirit form and does it effects a person in there next life
and how do i get over my problems.like what was stated be for

thank you billy.

The spirit form is not and cannot be affected by any problems etc. that arise in the material world. Schizophrenia is affecting the material consciousness.
Effects on a next life are possible only through heredity (genetically), but since your spirit form is not reincarnating into the same family, it is not your new personality which will be affected. This means, though, that if you should father your own children, there is a high chance that they will be prone to schizophrenia as well.

Abdiel

Hi billy.
My question is:
What are the dark "spirits" or dark entities that many people from different cultures have seen around the world?

Are those entities made-up from "dark matter"?

That’s absolute nonsense and the result of religious-sectarian delusional belief only.
It belongs into the same category of people who believe in the existence of a devil which, in truth, does not exist at all.

Actually it is possible to imagine fake-entities like the “devil” or “demons” etc. consciously, as has been proven by the 10-years old Eduard Meier, when he consciously “produced” with just his thought power (consciousness) a lively image of the devil just outside the window in his parent’s garden. As soon as he stopped his attempts, the realistic image/form of the devil disappeared.

Sanjin

Hello Herr Meier,
A while ago I read that our thoughts have an effect on our DNA. That got me thinking about how we pass on our DNA to our offspring and I was wondering if studying the spiritual teaching would affect the quality of DNA that we pass on to our children.

Let's say for example, there is a couple where both of the man and woman are about 30 years old and they want to have children. Would it be beneficial for them to wait and study the spiritual teaching for 5-10 years before having children to increase the possibility of passing on higher quality DNA to their children?

Thank you Sir.

Yes, studying the spiritual teaching prior to procreating children can have an influence on the children via DNS.
A person’s genom is influenced by both the thinking AND the feelings.

Unfortunately, religious belief is also passed on to the children in the same way.

Jasonzhang

Hello billy.
what is the next step of meditaion after having achieved the level that i can recieve thoughts from my family ?
Thank you!

Since each human being is different from one another regarding progress and evolution etc., there are differences regarding what will be the next step to learn.
Depending on what a human being is thinking and feeling, and bearing responsibility, depending on the motives and motivation etc., different paths and steps etc. are taken.

Rintintin

Billy, in 1995 when Ptaah told you that they will withdraw from this planet, he told you too that a race was aproaching to this planet and that such race had to do with our creation.
What race is that?

Billy doesn’t know.

Psycloud

Hi Billy

In contact 231, Quetzal says in line 139 that cacao or chocolate should never contain milk.
Why? Is there something in chocolate that mixes with milk to form a bad combination that can summon health problems, or was that stated only because milk is bad in general?

Thanks, Ken

Many people on this planet, especially in Asia, have a metabolism which doesn’t have the necessary enzymes etc. to digest milk or dairy products. Chinese people are slowly beginning to adapt to milk etc. through a genetic change.

Yao

Dear billy meier£¬I come from china£¬My name is Yao.I want to make a friend with you¡£If you want to do it £¬you can send a email to me.My email address is 83030395@qq.com.Thank you very much.

Besides having no time (and no public email address): Friendships don’t originate by exchanging emails. A friendship is a very profound “matter/issue” and involves deep thoughts, feelings, trust and the resulting behaviour.

Ramirez

Hi Billy,

I appreciate your answer concerning the life force energy and thank you for the explanation.
About this:
"Besides the planetary influences like atmosphere, nourishment/food, etc., it's the cosmic-electromagnetic life-energy which builds the spirit form's hull or cover (Hülle), which is finite, contrary to the spirit form's energy, which is infinite. These processes have nothing to do with "free electrons", but belong into the high-fine-fluidal realm."

which was your answer .....

Are you saying the spiritform has a sort of physical body (at it's own fine fluidal level) whereby the life force energy acts as a cellular regeneration agent similar to that required for a 3rd dimensional physical body which constantly replenishes and renews the cells from which it is composed ?

Is this "hulle" the nebulous semi transparent shape you have previously described as being the actual appearance of a spiritform if someone were able to see one such as those of the High Council level at Andromeda ?

Do all spiritforms at the higher levels have an actual and individual physical appearance by which they are able to recognize and distinguish each other ?

Spirit forms have nothing to do with “bodies”. It’s a formless spiritual energy. The human spirit or spirit form is a “constant cumulation” (eine ständige Kumulation, Anreicherung).

(Note by CF: The term “form” is used only for the human being’s understanding. Actually in the spiritual realm there’s no “form” as we understand it.)

Newinitiation

Hello Billy

There is a shift in attitude nowadays towards restricting smoking in public places in many developed countries due to health concerns and smokers like myself in general are viewed with disdain by those who don't smoke who have to endure breathing second hand smoke with disgust.

Smoking from my personal experience is definitely time consuming, expensive, makes you tired, irritable especially getting off long trips from air travel or public transport, unhealthy and cause discomfort to other people.

But our society's fixation on demonizing smokers but rarely the cigarette producers extends this two faced attitude to other things such as alcohol.

The huge amount of tax collected by the government dissuades any official from genuinely condemning and taking on the giant multinational companies producing these drugs which should be banned from society altogether because of its ill effects and criminalize all users and producers such as they do other with hard drugs.

My question is what is the law in the Plejaren society in regards to alcohol, tobacco, hard drugs such as cocaine, meth and others that we don't know of yet which produces similar effects in the human brain or can anyone there take drugs?

Regards
Matt Lee

The Plejaren don’t use unhealthy “things” like alcohol, tobacco etc. etc.
They have a beverage that contains a small amount of alcohol, but it is not used commonly and regularly.

(Note by CF: Actually why should a person use things you are addicted to, stuff that is bad for your health and your consciousness?
The human being’s aim or goal should be to enjoy and bear life without any chemical “crutches”.)

Savio

Dear Billy
As mentioned, we humans, Creations, absolutums …. etc are on the path of evolution.
As evolution takes time, my question being:
Who created “Time” or is there a beginning/ending of “Time”?

Thanks
Savio

Time was created when Creation had been created, i.e. when the universe came into existence. The origin of time lies in the endless duration where nothing exists. The beginning of time “happened” when the spiritual energy began to develop internally and externally.

Joe

Billy, are you capable of seeing with the naked eye the colour of the aura that emanates from the human being?

That’s nonsense. However, the aura can be felt with one’s finger tips if a person is sensitive enough. The aura is consciousness-based energy which varies in strength and range.

Techieatwork

Salome Eduard.
I greeted you in person last October at the SSSC. Since then, we formalized as you know the Landesgruppe in Australia. All is going well here. Slowly but surely.

My question is, what is the complexity of messages that can be sent using basic (elementary) telepathy, can clear questions be asked? do they come in way of pictures? or only as basic impulses?

Thank you again for your arduous work through the years.

Salome,
Carlos ELEON (der Wahrheitsbewusste) H.

No, clear questions cannot be asked. Primary telepathy is received through the inner ear (via pineal gland) and is then interpreted in a personal way. This form of telepathy is a mixture of “hearing to seeing”.

Smukhuti

Hello Billy,

With reference to contact 238 where you and Ptaah discussed effect of good conscience and the self determination for dying that happens for mass murderers etc. You said:

Das heißt, dass dieser Verbrecher und Massenmörder die psychischen und physischen Schrecken seiner Opfer, die er ja unbewusst aufnimmt, zu seiner eigenen Bestimmung für sein sterben macht, wobei sich dies jedoch nicht auf ein nächstes Leben einer neuen Persönlichkeit erstreckt.
Dies ist die Form der Selbstbestrafung von solchen Fehlbaren, wenn sie nicht im fehlerhaften Leben vollumfänglich jenen Teil der Schuld abtragen können, der dazu führt, dass der normale Schuldabtragungsprozess im folgenden Todesleben des Gesamtbewusstseinsblocks durch Verarbeitung erfolgen kann, der sich jedoch nicht in Form von Hilfeleistungen an die einstigen Opfer in deren Wiederleben und neuen Persönlichkeiten ergibt.

My question is: If a murderer dies very soon after committing the murder(s); lets say in an unnatural way in an accident or a gang-war, does the self determination comes into play, or these are exception cases – i.e. maybe not exception for the good conscience , but an exception case for the self determination? Again, if these are exceptions, can the mass-murderer/rapist unconsciously access the accumulated frights/pains of his/her victims in subsequent personalities?

Thank you

What has been explained above has been valid when the “codex” was still in function. However, since the codex has stopped to be in function (terminated in the nineties of the last millennium), there is no direct influence anymore into a next life.

(Note by CF: Therefore, much information from the book “Leben und Tod” is not applicable anymore, because that book was written prior to the extinction of the codex for those people who were under the codex.

Scott

Post Number: 2312
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Through out much of your writings truth (Wahrheit) and reality (Realität) has been mentioned. I have wondered what does this actually apply to? Does it pertain to everyday reality which we all live and the physical circumstances which we find ourselves in, or does it apply to some reality that we as humans have no conscious connection to at this level of evolution? Is there a “real” reality which humans have not penetrated into, but at some point in the future will be understood or perceived?

Thank you very much.

Salome
Scott

(Message edited by scott on September 23, 2012)

Ferbon

Post Number: 99
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy
The environment and number of people on Earth are constantly changing and so is global culture and level of understanding. There are new forms of easier and faster communication; new ways of interacting with people and staying in touch with them. But despite of any new technology, any magnificent discovery, any wonder that one can think of....no one will listen if you tell them "limit the birth rate or simply stop having kids if you're not even sure you can raise them properly". Indirect approach won't work either because as long as it happens to somebody else then it's fine.
It seems impossible to speak about this problem without causing reproach, fear and immediate demand for self sacrifice in the same respect.
There was, or still is, foundation that was providing vaccines, but who knows what was their success with this method. If it comes to the subject of overpopulation I feel completely lost and helpless because we love our families and hate people who tell us what to do. What would you consider to be - currently - the best way to, at least, lay strong foundations for future action and understanding regarding this difficult problem?

Salome

Door_knocker

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You again Billy for time you take to answer all questions put to you. I have noticed that many questions that are asked of you; do not have much relevance to advancing the evolution of earth humans. My questions to you about NDE’s (Near Death Experiences) continue to occupy my thoughts as quite relevant to the evolution of earth humans. In your last answer to me about this subject you said “ Your thought experiment is illogical. Either a person is dead, or not. You cannot place a person into a temporary state of physical death.
Your answer makes me think you are either illogical or completely without understanding about what takes place during a NDE. Persons who have NDE are for short period of time; clinically, physically dead usually one hour or less; having either no heartbeat or no brain function. They then, become alive again. Thus your statement “that a person is dead or not” is incorrect and not in line with reality concerning NDE’s.
Our doctors can; and quite often; stop and restart someone’s heart for a variety of reasons for extended periods of time. Therefore, when you say a person cannot be placed in a “temporary state of physical death” it seems you are wrong or not understanding again.
This world is completely full of humans who do not even understand their need and inner urge to evolve. All who have had a NDE, receive a profound “injection of evolution” that increases their understanding of life many fold. How can you rationalize your statement to me: “Regarding your present life and your evolution it is absolutely irrelevant to know what "happens" in the other world” when it proves so valuable to the advanced evolution of all who go there. The complete package of our evolutionary “to do list” is in this other world. Examining our “to do list” seems completely relevant and useful to this life and our future lives. When I have a job to do I like to work hard and get it done so I can enjoy the fruits of my labor. My number one purpose in this world is to free my fellow humans from illogical, irrational thought.
Regarding this statement from you “Therefore, reports from near-death experiences (NDE) are always reports about the individuals' thoughts, fanatasies etc. When the brain is lacking oxygene, seeing a tunnel of light etc. is a normal effect. And when people, who experienced a NDE, are seeing a situation from above, this has to do with an increased activity of the consciousness-powers as it is the case in the agony phase of a dying person.” I can give you the name of a Doctor of Neurology who before her 28 minute NDE; in a kayak, while river rafting ; would have agreed with you completely on this point. But after her 28 minute NDE, her opinion was changed forever. She was told why she must return even though she did not want to return. She was also told many things that would happen in future that have all come true. Your statement seems to rely heavily on earthly medical knowledge. This doctor will definitely say your opinion about this is in error and not in line with rational medical reality. She says for a few minutes your scenario is possible, but not for 28 minutes.
Creating a perfectly logical and rational married relationship and planting that seed on earth has occupied my inner thoughts and outer actions all of my adult life. It has been an arduous task. It is not enough that I should understand love so well, if my fellow humans can not share that understanding with me. Quite naturally, I am looking to make the path of evolution easier for those who are left after I am gone from this lifetime.
Your good work seems invisible to this world and having little or no impact. All factual evidence leads me to believe that recreating NDE’s is a possible and viable alternative to what you do, leading to the greater evolution of all of us. I am wondering if after this, my final explanation of NDE’s, has your opinion changed in any way? One final point- One lady died from aids, her body was completely wasted away. She was given the option to come back, when she came back her skin began to bubble from within and she was completely cured of aids. Was this also a result of her” thoughts, fantasies etc.”? Is her story a fake or is it real? How would you know if you’ve never researched these events?
Your work has always enlightened me. You share information with us that no one else knows or would share, even if they knew. I can only wonder what part of your knowledge base would receive a profound “evolution boost” if you were able to visit the other side. Thank You.

Patm

Post Number: 164
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy and Christian,

I have a question regarding translation of FIGU material (Billy's primarily but including those of other FIGU members writing also). I learning German I have spent a large amount of time engaged in translation work of the FIGU material. Since I focus my work on the original German texts I use several sources of to verify a translation of German words. I know there will never be a truly accurate English translation for many German words. I have been using the Oxford German Dictionary (German/English version ISBN 978-0-19-954568-1) as my final overriding source for translations as I have also found not errors - but differences in the FIGU German/English Dictionary versus Oxford. I am hoping you can recommend a source/dictionary that you have found to be the most accurate for this purpose. Are we to consider the FIGU German/English dictionary over the Oxford Dictionary?

example:
German: vervollkommnung
FIGU dictionary: relative absolute fulfillment of ...
Oxford: perfection

Thanks & Salome
PatM

Derrick

Post Number: 118
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy.
I'm working on the Goblet of truth from text to speech for English speaking people and I understand the value of receiving the impulses via the German language and storage banks through the reading of the teachings in German. I also understand the importance of studying the teachings comprehensively in whatever language that we already know. For some (such as myself) it seems to be a very difficult thing to accomplish/ Master the German language with all that I still must learn and with what time I have left to live. Do you think that it is wise for those that have difficulty comprehending the German language to first understand the teachings in their native language as much as possible while still striving to learn German? and can one receive the impulses while reading German even if they don't understand a lick of it? I know that this was not just one single question but they do go hand in hand and I often see the subject come up as some people don't see the value of text to speech and discount "audio translations" not realizing that they are very valuable to the blind and to people that have great difficulty reading because of poor eyesight.
Thank you Billy.
Salome
Derrick

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page