Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 02, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through July 02, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 626
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if this guy is part of the mission from ages ago or has an ET spirit form.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2012/04/11/elon_musk_s_mars_colony_plan_excites_jon_stewart_video_.html?wpisrc=nextbox

Matthew

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie - I'm sure to be consistent at applying neutral-positive thinking, you are right as by embodying the teachings we build this up in ourselves. I hope that the neutrality in neutral-positive thinking is something we can employ straight away. It could be a characteristic of an awareness of, but not attaching ourselves to or responding immediately to, anything negative or sad, confusing or frightening. In England we say "Like water off a duck's back" when dealing with a negative person's insults. I think this approach would also apply to anything that is confusing or sad even when the teller seems justified in what they are saying. It is like saying to oneself 'I have listened but I don't attach to what you have said so I'll let my unconscious process it so that my gemut can supply me with the insight to see it positively in the light of the teachings' - if I am understanding one of the functions of the gemut correctly which I may not be.

Salome,

Matthew

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 396
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mathew,

If I recall correctly, Billy had a conversation with a Plejaren named Florena, in which she pointed out an interesting insight that I had never considered. She nicely articulated the fact that we earth humans, due to the genetic manipulations and short life spans, are still rather immature, in a sense. We are like a child, if you will; which explains certain individuals and their irrationality, emotional outbursts and childish sarcasm and verbal attacks towards Billy.

Florena's insight should give one the natural patience, a loving perception and the sense to want to guide and direct towards a correct cognition of the actual reality.

No one, in their right mind, would find offense in a statement from a child, whose statement is filled with ignorance and imaginary and incorrect knowledge and lack of experience.

I am also of the opinion that there is no such thing as an offense since a person is only articulating their cognition (or lack of actually) as they, up to this point, understand it or as it frightens or challenges them.

It has amazed me, after learning of Florena's insight, how child-like (not childish) human beings really are; especially when it comes to Billy and the mission. This is why I have come to the realization that no offense can be attributed to even the meanest and most ignorant of those I have had dealings or discussions with. For they have truly been honest and have only expressed an unconscious religious induced fear or some other factor(s) which is influencing their thoughts and images in their minds.

Through this honesty of theirs is the means whereby one can assess their present state and thinking so that the correct measures, with tact, can be employed to give them "something to think about" in their mind.

Should any of us find ourselves offended in any way by something someone says or does, we should remember another insight by the Plejaren Semjase, in which she so clearly articulated, that human beings are in complete control, and determine, their state of mind, their feeling within themselves and even their outlook on life, at every moment regardless of the external circumstances. I take it that how and what we feel internally is chemically based and that we control and determine this through sheer determination and will.

I would venture and suggest, that just as one can direct their Consciousness to banish an undesirable thought, non-virtue or weak character trait...one can also direct their Consciousness towards the cultivation and instilling of those virtues that would make us more effective when interacting with child-like debunkers, aggressors and especially mean spirited antagonists. :0)

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Matthew

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2012 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting Eddie - It's funny you know but that was my gut reaction when I saw Mr Morlam on a YouTube video - child-like. He looked to me like someone who has been bedraggled by his own short-comings & like an obstinate child he has gone to his room after having his bottom smacked by sound argument and stayed there to make some toys to play with which he imagines are real with the rest of the world.

Salome,

Matthew

Jacob

Post Number: 877
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2012 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

your post: 396
I must say that I wholeheartedly agree with your insight, it gives a different view on many types of behavior in regards to the mission, I think this is good wisdom to consider and to keep in mind when dealing with people.
It's really interesting to see certain primitive behavior not as downright ignorant, but as immature in the deepest sense, immaturity gives rise to primitive behavior, because of lack of insight and development.
This is not meant in a bad or negative way, something that is primitive is simply in a early stage of development, its only negative when willingly and knowingly is acted against better knowledge and wisdom.
In many cases people are still capable of thinking and deciding, so there is a line crossed when immature and undeveloped behavior is no longer the case and willingly and knowingly is acted against better judgement.

This because the human, including the Earth human has something like a conscience, an impulse connection with the spirit which allows him to distinguish right from wrong.

It's very apparent that the Plejarens do send unconscious telepathic impulses to some artists, writers, moviemakers.

As an example, I saw exactly this in the movie Bladerunner from Ridley Scott.
In this movie, for the people who do not know the movie, a group of replicants, basically genetically engineered human clones which are smart but savage and have a very short lifespan of just 4 years come back to Earth to find a way to live longer.

One of the replicants, played by Rutger Hauer is very smart, but he has clearly a barbaric but also child-like, immature behavior due to his very short lifespan, he simply lived too short in order to mature, but still there is in him the desire to live longer and to mature.
It's the exact same thing as Eddiemartin has described in his post, due to unnaturally aggressive behavior and unnaturally short lifespan the Earth human lives too short to really mature and develop himself.

In my view, since we have now this awareness, we should make every day, year, week, month and year count and learn as much as possible.
It would not be good as of yet for us to have a much longer lifespan because we would get lazy and think that we have all the time in the world, before we can live longer, we need to have a totally different view on life and evolution and make every second count.

Thank you Eddie, your post was really nice.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Darren

Post Number: 310
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2012 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bladerunner was an instant cult classic when it was released in 1982 and is one of my favourite films ever. I watched it at least half dozens times!

Redhalls

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A scam I found: http://www.ptaah.com

I know this is not news there's probably lots of sites like this. From his site:

"Who is P'taah?

P'taah tells us that he is a band of energy that exists in every where and every when. In order to communicate with us in third density, he steps down that energy 'through the Pleiades' in much the same way that a transformer steps down electrical energy."

Then there's a lot of payment plans lol you can purchase to talk with him, apparently he's from Australia.

Calenwath

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is in regards to why the P's aren't doing anything more for us. We as a planet, are spiritually sick. The information has been made available, and prophecies, predictions, and warnings have been published for decades by Billy. He has defied the odds, the skeptics, and every attempt made to foil his mission. If the P's or any other race of ET's came here, told us how it really was, showed us why, what would we have learned?

This mission is about finding our way back to spiritual balance with nature, with each other, with ourselves. No one can do it for us. The very least we can do is give it our best, in light of all BEAM has put on the line, and the Plejaren federation, by taking a vested concerned interest in our spiritual welfare. They have done that. They accomplished their task. Now we must accomplish ours.

Peace in Wisdom.

Shane

Calenwath

Post Number: 70
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahgitam, I just saw your youtube video on 2009 corroborated predictions published by BEAM years ago. Great job. Loved the inclusion of Carmina Burana, one of my classical favorites!

Peace in Wisdom

Shane

Thomas57

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to second the post from Eddie A Martin, #396! It really is stated succinctly.

Thomas57

Mahigitam

Post Number: 518
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imamovic

Dear Eduard and Christian,
Was Semjasa (Adam's father) a former personality of Jmmanuel? Can you tell us a bit about it?
Thank you

Semjasa belonged to the Nokodemion spirit form.

Does that mean that the spirit-form in Semjasa was also the "same" spirit-form that has been in Jmmanuel, Mohammed & in Meier now ?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 315
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Mahigitam

From what I understand and also from talking to others.

Semjasa which is mentioned here was the Spirit-form of Billy, that is also not the same Semjasa that was the ringleader of the Lyrians when they first came here and did the "dirty" deeds amongst the original earth humans.

The Spirit-form of this ringleader Semjasa has reincarnated during our "present" time and is part of the mission. A clue is he has written a book about Billy and related information.

So yes, The Semjasa that was Adams father is the same Spirit-form of the 7 prophets.

.... Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Stephan,

I'm going to repost this here so that I can get your intake on this.

[Then correct me if I'm wrong Semyaza (The Geneticist) was involved in the so called second fall at Mount Hermon but was not the ring leader who 600 years later actually screwed things up (Azaziel). His only to do was to mention the name of Arus as YHWH rather than the a make believe one and had standing affair relationship with Ishtahar. Then Later he was reassigned to be the Father of Adam (The Geneticist)and the creation of the lineage of the white race.

Again I ask, is he considered good bad or indifferent in the overall outcome of Billy's mission and if he is involved... to what outcome or purpose can he provide assistance to those others of the Nokodemion lineage along with the reawakening his own people?

I was under the impression that Billy was trying to clear up the record that Semyaza was wrongly accused and that his intentions were more pristine than others had initially expected throughout later history.]

Can I have your take on this please? Also they keep quoting a book written by him which I feel is of no consequence or even as a marker as to who he is in this lifetime!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Ramirez

Post Number: 715
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That Semjase was Quetzal.

That Semjase ..... Quetzal belongs to the Nokodemion lineage.
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 166
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam and Stephen,

I don't know if there were two Semjasa's all I can say is OM canon 31:560 and 31:575 indicate Semjasa is the father of Adam (9 generations later Henok was sired who was a big prophet mentioned in OM numerous times and whose work is a big part of OM canon 31) which also makes him the father of the white race, and there is only one Semjasa mentioned in OM. His name is listed first in the offending name lists and also mentioned in OM canon 31 he was definitely a son of heaven and a supervisor of JHWH's (Aufseher) to boot.

And then we have Billy's answer which maybe there should be a follow up question the clear the air if there were two Semjasa's or not. What did he mean that "Semjasa belonged to the Nokodemion spirit form?", now I'm really confused.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 316
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome

Bronzedesk - I have never heard or read about Semyaza so I cannot offer any help here.

Corey, Ramirez.

According to the latest version of the Tulmad Jmmanuel the was 2 Semjasa's. They was cousins. One of these was the reincarnation of the Nokodemion Spirit-form (Billy's Spirit-form).

The other cousin Semjasa according to the Tulmad Jmmanuel was the Spiri-form the currently dwells withing Quetzel.

So the information about there being 2 Semjesa's seems to be correct. The information regarding the Spirit-form of Semjasa being someone from the figu group seems then to be incorrect.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 79
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are you referring to Quetzalcoatl the Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language and has the meaning of "feathered serpent?
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Patm

Post Number: 148
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I put together a lineage/genealogy drawing that can be found at Future of Mankind for downloading. It may help in understanding the relationship of the 2 different Semjasa's.

PatM

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for the lineage info

thnk u

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope it is okay to post this here i need to share....
dear moderators,
I saw my first Billy Meier copycat. Yesterday i attended a ufo meeting held in my local community center (in sacramento, california).

As I was reading a free community magazine and ran across an ad that stated: UFOs, Their Spiritual Mission. It included pictures of crop circles, a 'maitreya star' and other 'lights'. Attendance was free. The meeting was in 2 hours. I jumped at the chance to attend. I will share w u their ad once i scan it if u want it.

I attended the 2 hr lecture where i learned about Benjamin Creme (& his organization Share International). He dates back to 1976 when he 'became a ET contactee'. He refers to his ET as Lord Maitreya. Should i go on? Well, he copy & pasted Billy's spiritual message as his own practically; as if the message came from this 'lord'. He has been selling books since the 70s. A picture of George Adamski was flashed & referenced. Their (B.Creme) approach is meditations ('transmissions'), and learning to share as brothers; to no longer b 'separate from ur neighbor as strangers'. This is the gist of his message. i couldnt believe my eyes

the 2 hrs included all kinds of garbage about how this lord lives in the Himalayas or some mountains somewhere. He doesn't make public appearances because it would be too much for us. But if meditations continue to draw him out, he will be public(!!!). Heck, the speaker stated they (he comes from Mars) were so advanced, that if we had 'their' science, our current society would use it for self-destruction(!!!). In addition, this lord is able to take any human shape. One moment an aborigal, another moment a Europen citizen (living amongst us...go figure!). The line of reasoning was crazy, but out of onewhere comes a quote practically strait from Billy here & there that brings sense into this madness!!!!!!!

Finally my turn. The meeting was over: "Excuse me, have u heard of Billy Meier" (he starts nodding his head affirmatively). I continue, "Billy Meier is a contactee of the Plejeran and his spiritual mission sounds similar". His response (not verbatim): Yes, he is a real contactee, but he got a little carried away and stockpiles weapons. I sat down.

The room had at least 40 persons attending. I am glad they heard the name (of Billy Meier, I stated it twice deliberately). I hung around as the room thinned out making conversation. A volunteer wanted to sign me up to their mailing list. I declined, and asked "have YOU heard of Billy Meier?" "Oh yes", shaking his head affirmatively, "he is a real contactee". I had my laptop w me, it has a peace sign sticker on it. I start sharing info about our peace sign. I showed him [a minute] of the Silent Revolution of Truth video off my latop.

I offered, & gifted him a Silent Revolution of Truth dvd that i had brought with me (i took 5 of them w me). I was very brief. I ended up doing this same approach w 1 other volunteer, and then to a couple that attended. Finally, to the lecturer. When he was finally alone i approached him by thanking him for sharing his information. I said, "this information about Billy Meier stockpiling weapons is erroneous. I think the reason this contactee got blackballed in the ufo community is because he said there is no God, only Creation. I cant believe the similarities between the two contactees. May I give u this dvd?". His response: "Oh, I haven't seen this one, i have only seen a short video [about Billy]. Thank u."

i left perplexed but smiling

Lucky for me I spoke w Mike Hooten. He must be a historian. He was able to list a series of copycats. Wow. I cant believe this. My head is still shaking in disbelief

My dilemma. My question for posting here:
Did I prophesize??? When i saw that ad, i knew this was an opportunity to do community outreach. I knew there would be a lot of open minded persons there. I also knew that their information was not going to be correct, I wanted to correct them (is that my ego saying that?).

did i prophesize? bible-thumping is against our Mission, did i do wrong?

pls forgive the lengthy message,
Maria Grijalva
W.Sacramento CA

Scott

Post Number: 2277
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maria,

From what you stated, I don't consider your response as proselytizing, but more of attempting to correct and bring to light the truth about Billy's teachings. It would be one thing if you stood on the proverbial street corner with a sign, but in this instance you were responding to people who seem to be misleading people in an attempt to gain support for there own goals and popularity. I think in one of the contacts Billy approached George Adamski and confronted him with his story, which eventually he admitted was completely untrue, so I think you were completely justified in attempting to clear the air..

Nice talking with you again :-)

Scott

(Message edited by scott on July 02, 2012)

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
thnk u Scott, I have sooo much to learn. i want to learn right, from square 1. yet, at the same time, i cant sit & do nothing (& just read, send emails), something makes me move, drives me to move.

today, i discovered mufon. wow, this is good

maria

Jacob

Post Number: 913
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Maria,

First of all, I do think that your motives are good when it comes to the mission, however the means and how you have acted upon these motives are not good, in fact negative for the mission.

To proselytize like this is not good, its the same as what cult-religious sects like Jehovahs witness would do.

People need to seek the truth out of themselves, because they seek and want it, not because someone hands it over to them.
Their motives must be their own or people would fall from one belief-system into the next.

People must think first, from thinking they seek and from seeking they find, and this process is personal and for themselves.

Another thing I want to address is that you have handed out 5 copies of the "The Silent Revolution of Truth DVD"
If you bought 5 copies from Michael Horn or any other authorized reseller of this copyrighted material, you are entitled to give them out for free if you indeed rightfully owned those 5 DVD's and have a right to the material on those DVD's.

However if you simply copied those DVD's and handed them out, even for free, you have violated copyright, so the copyright holder can start legal action against you if he wishes to do so, please think of this.

One thing you must understand about the spirit teaching, the laws and recommendations of the Creation is that everything is about balance between positive and negative.
This post may seem negative to you, but its needed to balance things out, your actions are based on illogical thoughts and feelings in this regard.
Contemplate these words and review your thoughts and actions.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page