Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 28, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 28, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 219
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

In contact report 31, you were at times in deep thought and both Ptaah and Semjase could pick up on what you were thinking. Does this mean that the Plejaren can pick up on one's thoughts without any technological devices?

Ramirez

Post Number: 757
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

There are stories circulating that this is your third return to the re-incarnation cycle occupying a physical body so the question is:

Is that correct ? and if so why has it required for such an action to be done a third time ? what happened previously ?
Cheers.

Norm

Post Number: 1487
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I don’t know if you can answer this but. Over the years I have noticed almost everyone drinks Coffee. People seem to like the effects from the caffeine & are even addicted to it. Now they are selling all kinds of products called Energy Drinks or Cola with extra Caffeine. Some of these drinks are designed with Herbs, Vitamins & Caffeine to keep people awake and give them more energy. Even as I’ve gotten older I seem to be more tired. I personally don’t drink Coffee. But I’m thinking of starting. I don’t know if this Human fatigue has plagued mankind in the far past. I would guess that today’s polluted environment may play a role. My question is why are Earth humans so fatigued & tired all the time?
My Website

Jamesm

Post Number: 178
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

What are some advantages of living within the Arahat Athersata level of evolution compared to our current coarse matter level of evolution, please?

Thanks and peace,
James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Sanjin

Post Number: 185
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Since love is the most important concept in the spiritual teaching and life, can you please explain what the symbol for love, which is shown in your book "Symbole der Geisteslehre", means.

I hope that you are doing good and thank you for your time.
Love makes the world go round.

Hunter2000

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My warmest greeting to you Billy, and Christian,
I understand that the human being determines every aspect of his/her life with his/her thoughts and feelings, but how does it work when people come in to our lives bringing chaos and pain? Are we also responsible for that? and once we figure a person(family or friend) is unbalanced/toxic, is it inhumane or uncaring to keep them out of lives?
Thank you for your time and all your hard work!

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard

How would you explain how courage is formed/created.

Thank you
Salome
Cameron

Piyali

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Please accept my warmest greetings from California.

I have an only 18 year old son, with special needs in the area of communication. He feels very wise and has led us down the path to finding your spiritual teachings. He feels like an old Spirit, for lack of a better description.

Yet I have been told that the Spirit Form of children with special needs are new and young spirits who are just beginning their learning phase.

Please help me understand if and how the Spirit Form of children with special needs are different?

Thank you in advance for your kind response.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Hawaiian

Post Number: 96
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha BEAM,

Just one question are the future earth humans who manipulated your writings and took some items from your office still active in doing their missdeeds to our current time and space?

The reasons why I ask is because for more than 10 years items such as tools, papers, sunglasses and manuals go missing from my presence and return sometimes for only a few minutes to days on end and to this day still a missing tumb drive that had very important correspondence between myself and a very high ranking Christian research scholar who supports your mission but cannot come forward with his research that proves ET's were present on a number of occassions on Earth.

I was going to write an article with his findings but it went missing about 2 years ago.

One time when I was a research technician at the university more than 10 years ago working at the engineering facility located more than 7 miles away. Placed a all-in-one stainless steel tool called a "Leatherman" which is like a swiss army knife in my tool bag, drove down to the lab, went into my office and opened the tool bag. The Leatherman tool was gone, dumped everything out and it was missing. So I threw everything back in the bag, drove home and then got a "feeling" to open the tool bag and it was there! I worked alone at the lab and there was no body in my car.

Things like this have been occurring more often in the past 6 months and I'm not sure what this means?

Spring_river

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard, I saw the film that Michael made and enjoyed it very much. To see you laughing made me feel very warm inside and I was laughing with you. My question is: I was asleep and dreamed that you and me were having a conversation and laughing having a joyful time, but this was before I saw the film. I can't remember what we were talking about, but can you tell me what the dream meant? Thank you for everything you have done and do for us all!

Elreyjr

Post Number: 308
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Legislative actions on reproductive health with government support has surfaced world-wide and is encountering opposition especially from the Catholics. What can you say about the issue relative to your words regarding marriage, family, birth check, overpopulation bomb, etc.?

Jun

Marbar

Post Number: 228
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy and Christian,

Please understand, just because I'm complaining how women get better treatment at the expense of men (In countries like the United States) that does not mean I hate women or see women as inferior. I view both men and women as equals and because they are equal. There are more women out there who have given up on men than men that have given up on women. I have been wronged by women before, but that does not mean I will give up on them. For years, I thought men were never discriminated against. Now, almost everyday, I read a new article or more about how men and boys are being discriminated against, being killed, or just shoved to the curve. Plus, with this presidental election, people will also vote for the superintendent of schools, I will be voting for a female candidate. The reason, she has been a teacher for 20+ years and know what it is like in the classrooms.

I'm so tired of seeing women having children by men who don't want children as well as women having children knowing they don't want children. This can be preventable in countries like the United States, but women have no choice in the Islam dominated countries. Another thing, I never had a grlfriend in my entire life and half of that is my fault. I want to marry a woman that does not want children and I don't want children as well. Billy, I could go on about this gender issue with you, but it has gotten out of hand.

Billy, supposely the majority or almost all of the leaders in the world are women and the women are causing all the wars, violence, greed cooruption , supressing the men, and so one (whether genetic manipulation was involved or not). What make this worse is that there must be more women than men to keep a population alive. Now my question, please understand, I'm not trying to be unintelligent.

What actions would be taken to stop the women in power that are causing all these problems? (Women are capable of causing violence just as much as men are.)

Marcela

Post Number: 252
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian:

I was discussing with some friends about the first spirit form incarnating in a human body for the first time, and we know that from that point on the human must learn from nature, its laws to procure the evolution of the spirit form. From this learning process, the human gathers knowledge in the spirit form for the future reincarnations. At what point of evolution is the human capable of writing the Creational commandments or acknowledging them, or is this something prophets are in charge of, meaning that prophets throughout the universe will teach the Creational commandments to the mass of humans in all planets?

Thank you,
Marcela

(Message edited by scott on September 24, 2012)
Salome
Marcela

Remr

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

Thank you and everyone there, very much, for the kindness and hospitality I experienced this summer during my visits to the center.

Why do you folks at the center call it the "Semjase-Silver-Star-Center" and not the "Semjase-Silber-Stern-Zentrum"?

Rem

Orphelia

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya Billy, [Yay it's question time]

I just want to firstly say, thank you for taking time to answer our questions. And also that Ptaah is a very handsome man. Can you ask him to take me out on date please?

Here is my question to you: Speaking of Ptaah, I'm just wanting to know, does he have a wife? As we don't hear much about his personal life. And I'm curious about that.

Thanks Billy *you Rock Majorly*

Orphelia. *inserts heart emote*

Orphelia,
Ptaah's 3rd wife died in the early part of 2010, after a marriage of over 540 years.

Scott

Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Mahigitam

Post Number: 524
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If a person has lost(?) his consciousness, such that he would said to be unconscious or in coma throughout his life; will there be any learning carried out by subconsciousness & unconsciousness ? What is the fate of that person, can he be allowed to die with the consent of his relatives(medical & other reasons like being unable to bear the costs) ? If the purpose of life is to evolve, which seems to be clearly(?) impaired and non-functional in this case,what would be the appropriate action while choosing between assisted suicide or letting him live(like a "vegetable", with no apparent learning?) ? Due to our present technology, some people who are with little consciousness also appears to be in coma or unconsciousness and i am not talking about such cases. I am talking about the cases in which people are truly said to be in coma.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Fredy

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
understanding our problems seems not enough to to act upon them? many people know and can explain what is wrong but they do not act!! they just keep doing the same. How to break the cycle, so consciousness can evolve?
Fredy
Fredy Martinez

Pavani

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the ability be aware of or sensitive to something is said to be called as 'being conscious'; then are all those androids(created to think & do things for themselves) created by ET's(Plejaren & others) said to be truly conscious or self-conscious as we do ?
If we have created an artifical brain with the same complexity of a human brain powered by some artifical or organic machine,will it become conscious(like we experience) ? Or does it definitively need a spirit-form for it to be truly called conscious or self-conscious entity ? In other words, is being self-conscious or having a subjective integral experience the product of just the spirit-form or is it also possible with artificial/Organic machines ?

Sonik_01

Post Number: 283
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

As I understand it, from Semjase's contacts 9, 11, and 18, the purpose of life is to overcome the ego, so that the sun of love can shine through in our psyche so that we can find bliss in our material existence. In doing this (overcoming ourselves(our ego)), we conquer all the difficulties in the material plane. I remember once, Ptaah rebuked you for not being materialistic enough, but you corrected him and told him that if you were to open the door just a little bit towards materialism, that you would be left with (materialistic) burdens that you would not be able to or want to keep. Ptaah then thanked you for your correction, and understood that this was the case. Is your case a special case, where anti-materialism is necessary, or is it recommended also for us to be anti-materialistic? As I understand it, the more anti-materialistic we are, the stronger we are, and the more we can fully access the state of being spiritually aware of ourselves as creations within Creation in love within all. Am I on the right track here, or have i missed something? I would just like to know: Is being anti-materialistic necessary for spiritual fulfillment?

Savio

Post Number: 711
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thank you for your answer that “The beginning of time “happened” when the spiritual energy began to develop internally and externally.”

While logically that nothing can be started(or begin) without the existence of time, I would presume that there must be countless levels of time exist.

It was mentioned that the origin of the first absolutum is a never resolved mystery.

My question being: would the origin of the time before the first absolutum a never resolved mystery as well?

Salome

Savio

Daniel

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
A quick question: about people that shows stigmata signs in different forms. I assume, based on what I have read, that these are very mentally sick persons whose minds are twisted by all their religious delusions. Could you make some comments about these cases and if they can be cured?
I have a friend who is mother of a girl which apparently started to show some of these signs, along with other manifestations like convulsions, and other phenomena, and she has been near to die. She also got in touch with a terrible sect related to Gnosis and case got worst as she was induced to believe she was the sister of Jesus in a past life, and other nonsense delusions.
I'd like to pass your comments and advice to her mother, which suffering a lot with this situation.
I really appreciate all your help, and time you dedicate to answer all our questions.

Scott

Post Number: 2326
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Hello Billy,

Through out much of your writings truth (Wahrheit) and reality (Realität) has been mentioned. I have wondered what does this actually apply to? Does it pertain to everyday reality which we all live and the physical circumstances which we find ourselves in, or does it apply to some reality that we as humans have no conscious connection to at this level of evolution? Is there a “real” reality which humans have not penetrated into, but at some point in the future will be understood or perceived?

Thank you very much.
Salome Scott

(Message edited by scott on September 23, 2012)

There is only one reality, and reality encompasses both the material and spiritual realm.
That which one can perceive is reality, and reality contains the truth.

Delusion or fantasies or belief are not reality and not truth. It is true, however, that belief and delusion etc. do exist, but the subject matter of belief and delusion is not reality and, therefore, has nothing to do with truth.

Ferbon

Billy
The environment and number of people on Earth are constantly changing and so is global culture and level of understanding. There are new forms of easier and faster communication; new ways of interacting with people and staying in touch with them. But despite of any new technology, any magnificent discovery, any wonder that one can think of....no one will listen if you tell them "limit the birth rate or simply stop having kids if you're not even sure you can raise them properly". Indirect approach won't work either because as long as it happens to somebody else then it's fine.
It seems impossible to speak about this problem without causing reproach, fear and immediate demand for self sacrifice in the same respect.
There was, or still is, foundation that was providing vaccines, but who knows what was their success with this method. If it comes to the subject of overpopulation I feel completely lost and helpless because we love our families and hate people who tell us what to do. What would you consider to be - currently - the best way to, at least, lay strong foundations for future action and understanding regarding this difficult problem?

Salome

People have to confront themselves with reality. Regarding overpopulation this means that firstly they have to realize the problem and its terrible effects, and then act accordingly in their own private sphere of life. Additionally, you can talk about the problem, write about it, publish, talk, write, etc. etc.

Door_knocker

Thank You again Billy for time you take to answer all questions put to you. I have noticed that many questions that are asked of you; do not have much relevance to advancing the evolution of earth humans. My questions to you about NDE’s (Near Death Experiences) continue to occupy my thoughts as quite relevant to the evolution of earth humans. In your last answer to me about this subject you said “ Your thought experiment is illogical. Either a person is dead, or not. You cannot place a person into a temporary state of physical death.
Your answer makes me think you are either illogical or completely without understanding about what takes place during a NDE. Persons who have NDE are for short period of time; clinically, physically dead usually one hour or less; having either no heartbeat or no brain function. They then, become alive again. Thus your statement “that a person is dead or not” is incorrect and not in line with reality concerning NDE’s.
Our doctors can; and quite often; stop and restart someone’s heart for a variety of reasons for extended periods of time. Therefore, when you say a person cannot be placed in a “temporary state of physical death” it seems you are wrong or not understanding again.
This world is completely full of humans who do not even understand their need and inner urge to evolve. All who have had a NDE, receive a profound “injection of evolution” that increases their understanding of life many fold. How can you rationalize your statement to me: “Regarding your present life and your evolution it is absolutely irrelevant to know what "happens" in the other world” when it proves so valuable to the advanced evolution of all who go there. The complete package of our evolutionary “to do list” is in this other world. Examining our “to do list” seems completely relevant and useful to this life and our future lives. When I have a job to do I like to work hard and get it done so I can enjoy the fruits of my labor. My number one purpose in this world is to free my fellow humans from illogical, irrational thought.
Regarding this statement from you “Therefore, reports from near-death experiences (NDE) are always reports about the individuals' thoughts, fanatasies etc. When the brain is lacking oxygene, seeing a tunnel of light etc. is a normal effect. And when people, who experienced a NDE, are seeing a situation from above, this has to do with an increased activity of the consciousness-powers as it is the case in the agony phase of a dying person.” I can give you the name of a Doctor of Neurology who before her 28 minute NDE; in a kayak, while river rafting ; would have agreed with you completely on this point. But after her 28 minute NDE, her opinion was changed forever. She was told why she must return even though she did not want to return. She was also told many things that would happen in future that have all come true. Your statement seems to rely heavily on earthly medical knowledge. This doctor will definitely say your opinion about this is in error and not in line with rational medical reality. She says for a few minutes your scenario is possible, but not for 28 minutes.
Creating a perfectly logical and rational married relationship and planting that seed on earth has occupied my inner thoughts and outer actions all of my adult life. It has been an arduous task. It is not enough that I should understand love so well, if my fellow humans can not share that understanding with me. Quite naturally, I am looking to make the path of evolution easier for those who are left after I am gone from this lifetime.
Your good work seems invisible to this world and having little or no impact. All factual evidence leads me to believe that recreating NDE’s is a possible and viable alternative to what you do, leading to the greater evolution of all of us. I am wondering if after this, my final explanation of NDE’s, has your opinion changed in any way? One final point- One lady died from aids, her body was completely wasted away. She was given the option to come back, when she came back her skin began to bubble from within and she was completely cured of aids. Was this also a result of her” thoughts, fantasies etc.”? Is her story a fake or is it real? How would you know if you’ve never researched these events?
Your work has always enlightened me. You share information with us that no one else knows or would share, even if they knew. I can only wonder what part of your knowledge base would receive a profound “evolution boost” if you were able to visit the other side. Thank You.

Obviously you have a strong belief and cannot or will not face and accept reality. Therefore it makes no sense to continue presenting the truth to you.
Btw: Believing means stagnation.

Patm

Billy and Christian,

I have a question regarding translation of FIGU material (Billy's primarily but including those of other FIGU members writing also). I learning German I have spent a large amount of time engaged in translation work of the FIGU material. Since I focus my work on the original German texts I use several sources of to verify a translation of German words. I know there will never be a truly accurate English translation for many German words. I have been using the Oxford German Dictionary (German/English version ISBN 978-0-19-954568-1) as my final overriding source for translations as I have also found not errors - but differences in the FIGU German/English Dictionary versus Oxford. I am hoping you can recommend a source/dictionary that you have found to be the most accurate for this purpose. Are we to consider the FIGU German/English dictionary over the Oxford Dictionary?

example:
German: vervollkommnung
FIGU dictionary: relative absolute fulfillment of ...
Oxford: perfection

Thanks & Salome
PatM

Since the Oxford Dictionary (or any other dictionary, which is based on the limited range of the English language) often doesn’t convey the true meanings, you will have to use the FIGU German/English dictionary in order to come close to the real meaning of the German text.
“Vervollkommnung” is a good example, because obviously “perfection” is NOT the correct translation, as is also the case with “Vollkommenheit” (= absolutely full development), when it is used regarding spiritual issues.

(Not by CF: The word/term “Vervollkommnung” is not an end state or result, but an act, a process.)

Derrick

Hello Billy.
I'm working on the Goblet of truth from text to speech for English speaking people and I understand the value of receiving the impulses via the German language and storage banks through the reading of the teachings in German. I also understand the importance of studying the teachings comprehensively in whatever language that we already know. For some (such as myself) it seems to be a very difficult thing to accomplish/ Master the German language with all that I still must learn and with what time I have left to live. Do you think that it is wise for those that have difficulty comprehending the German language to first understand the teachings in their native language as much as possible while still striving to learn German? and can one receive the impulses while reading German even if they don't understand a lick of it? I know that this was not just one single question but they do go hand in hand and I often see the subject come up as some people don't see the value of text to speech and discount "audio translations" not realizing that they are very valuable to the blind and to people that have great difficulty reading because of poor eyesight.
Thank you Billy.
Salome
Derrick

There is a fundamental difference between a blind person and a seeing person when they are hearing a text. Blind people are much more sensitive (sensibilisiert) and have another receptiveness. Thery are used to keep/memorize what they hear.
When seeing persons hear a text, usually the message goes into one ear and out to the other one.
Of course it is possible to learn by hearing, but this has to be connected with hypnotic procedures.

(Note by CF: Of course it is better to read what is available in English than to not read about the spiritual teaching at all. There is also a big difference when you read the spiritual teaching from either a book or from a screen. The effect when reading it from a book (paper) is much more profound than when reading it from an electronic device, as has been explained by Ptaah this year.)

Joe

Billy,

In contact report 31, you were at times in deep thought and both Ptaah and Semjase could pick up on what you were thinking. Does this mean that the Plejaren can pick up on one's thoughts without any technological devices?

Yes.

(Note by CF: Billy is also capable of this.)

Ramirez

Hi Billy,

There are stories circulating that this is your third return to the re-incarnation cycle occupying a physical body so the question is:

Is that correct ? and if so why has it required for such an action to be done a third time ? what happened previously ?
Cheers.

No, that’s not correct. Billy’s spirit-forms has already had countless incarnations before.

(Note by CF: Which is also the case with each normal human being here on Earth, whose spirit-form has already had many re-incarnations.)

Norm

Dear Billy, I don’t know if you can answer this but. Over the years I have noticed almost everyone drinks Coffee. People seem to like the effects from the caffeine & are even addicted to it. Now they are selling all kinds of products called Energy Drinks or Cola with extra Caffeine. Some of these drinks are designed with Herbs, Vitamins & Caffeine to keep people awake and give them more energy. Even as I’ve gotten older I seem to be more tired. I personally don’t drink Coffee. But I’m thinking of starting. I don’t know if this Human fatigue has plagued mankind in the far past. I would guess that today’s polluted environment may play a role. My question is why are Earth humans so fatigued & tired all the time?

Coffee is food like bread and milk.

You cannot generalize your state of fatigue.

Jamesm

Hello Billy,

What are some advantages of living within the Arahat Athersata level of evolution compared to our current coarse matter level of evolution, please?

Thanks and peace,
James

There are neither advantages nor disadvantages because it is just a further development of the human evolution.

(Note by CF: You can compare this with the difference between a child and an adult.)

Sanjin

Hello Billy,

Since love is the most important concept in the spiritual teaching and life, can you please explain what the symbol for love, which is shown in your book "Symbole der Geisteslehre", means.

I hope that you are doing good and thank you for your time.

The two circles mean absolute connectedness (absolute Verbundenheit), in a spiritual and material sense. The two half-circles represent the material life.
All the parts of the symbol together represent the definition of love and mean the following: (Love is the) absolute certainty about the fact that oneself jointly lives and jointly exists in everything, (therefore) so in everything that exists: In fauna and flora, in the fellow human being, in each and every material and spiritual life-form of any kind, and in the presence of the entire universe and beyond.

Hunter2000

My warmest greeting to you Billy, and Christian,
I understand that the human being determines every aspect of his/her life with his/her thoughts and feelings, but how does it work when people come in to our lives bringing chaos and pain? Are we also responsible for that? and once we figure a person(family or friend) is unbalanced/toxic, is it inhumane or uncaring to keep them out of lives?
Thank you for your time and all your hard work!

We are only responsible for our own thoughts, feelings and actions. This also means that we are responsible how we react to other persons’ behaviour. Of course we have to adjust ourselves in a neutral way to the actions of our fellow human beings, be they family members or strangers etc. We have to take care that we don’t develop hatred and don’t call for revenge etc.

An example: If someone steals something from you, you will first speak with that person, mentioning the facts, and if you don’t get the object back, you can sue that person for stealing. But you shall not develop hatred against that person.

A human being should always be willing to help his fellow human being, but of course only if the help is accepted.

(Note by CF: Of course there are situations when it is necessary to separate from another person and let that person lead his/her life on his or her own.)

Cameronjamieson

Dear Eduard

How would you explain how courage is formed/created.

Thank you
Salome
Cameron

Courage is formed by thoughts and feelings, with the aim of acting correctly.
Courage means that when someone is in danger that you are interfering according to your best possibilities. You have to weigh the situation with intellect, rationality and logic and consider what would happen if you don’t interfere. This process usually happens based on unconscious thoughts.

Courage may not be confused with foolhardiness or recklessness.

Piyali

Dear Billy,

Please accept my warmest greetings from California.

I have an only 18 year old son, with special needs in the area of communication. He feels very wise and has led us down the path to finding your spiritual teachings. He feels like an old Spirit, for lack of a better description.

Yet I have been told that the Spirit Form of children with special needs are new and young spirits who are just beginning their learning phase.

Please help me understand if and how the Spirit Form of children with special needs are different?

Thank you in advance for your kind response.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

There are no new spirits or spirit-forms anymore here on Earth.
Your son’s problem has nothing to do with the spirit-form, but with the consciousness and the psyche.

(Note by CF: And probably a malfunctioning brain or some other physical malfunction may also play a role.
All human beings who live on our planet have a spirit-form that has already incarnated many times.)

Hawaiian

Aloha BEAM,

Just one question are the future earth humans who manipulated your writings and took some items from your office still active in doing their missdeeds to our current time and space?

The reasons why I ask is because for more than 10 years items such as tools, papers, sunglasses and manuals go missing from my presence and return sometimes for only a few minutes to days on end and to this day still a missing tumb drive that had very important correspondence between myself and a very high ranking Christian research scholar who supports your mission but cannot come forward with his research that proves ET's were present on a number of occassions on Earth.

I was going to write an article with his findings but it went missing about 2 years ago.

One time when I was a research technician at the university more than 10 years ago working at the engineering facility located more than 7 miles away. Placed a all-in-one stainless steel tool called a "Leatherman" which is like a swiss army knife in my tool bag, drove down to the lab, went into my office and opened the tool bag. The Leatherman tool was gone, dumped everything out and it was missing. So I threw everything back in the bag, drove home and then got a "feeling" to open the tool bag and it was there! I worked alone at the lab and there was no body in my car.

Things like this have been occurring more often in the past 6 months and I'm not sure what this means?

The Plejaren friends and scientists were not able to solve or find out the problems.
There are still peculiar effects to be found here at the SSSC, e.g. Guido Moosbrugger’s electronic clock which runs backwards here, but forward when he takes it home.

Spring_river

Hello Eduard, I saw the film that Michael made and enjoyed it very much. To see you laughing made me feel very warm inside and I was laughing with you. My question is: I was asleep and dreamed that you and me were having a conversation and laughing having a joyful time, but this was before I saw the film. I can't remember what we were talking about, but can you tell me what the dream meant? Thank you for everything you have done and do for us all!

Dreams are linked to, and depending on one’s everyday thoughts and experiences. There may be visionary aspects involved, or the collective subconsciousness.

(Note by CF: Since it was a pleasant dream, just take it what it was: a pleasant happening.  Actually dreams can only be explained by the dreamer him- or herself.)

Elreyjr

Greetings,

Legislative actions on reproductive health with government support has surfaced world-wide and is encountering opposition especially from the Catholics. What can you say about the issue relative to your words regarding marriage, family, birth check, overpopulation bomb, etc.?
Jun

As has been mentioned above, you have to speak about the problem, write about it, inform the authorities, etc. etc. People must come to realize that there is a huge problem that urgently needs a solution and concrete actions at the roots.

Marbar

Billy and Christian,

Please understand, just because I'm complaining how women get better treatment at the expense of men (In countries like the United States) that does not mean I hate women or see women as inferior. I view both men and women as equals and because they are equal. There are more women out there who have given up on men than men that have given up on women. I have been wronged by women before, but that does not mean I will give up on them. For years, I thought men were never discriminated against. Now, almost everyday, I read a new article or more about how men and boys are being discriminated against, being killed, or just shoved to the curve. Plus, with this presidental election, people will also vote for the superintendent of schools, I will be voting for a female candidate. The reason, she has been a teacher for 20+ years and know what it is like in the classrooms.

I'm so tired of seeing women having children by men who don't want children as well as women having children knowing they don't want children. This can be preventable in countries like the United States, but women have no choice in the Islam dominated countries. Another thing, I never had a grlfriend in my entire life and half of that is my fault. I want to marry a woman that does not want children and I don't want children as well. Billy, I could go on about this gender issue with you, but it has gotten out of hand.

Billy, supposely the majority or almost all of the leaders in the world are women and the women are causing all the wars, violence, greed cooruption , supressing the men, and so one (whether genetic manipulation was involved or not). What make this worse is that there must be more women than men to keep a population alive. Now my question, please understand, I'm not trying to be unintelligent.

What actions would be taken to stop the women in power that are causing all these problems? (Women are capable of causing violence just as much as men are.)

When it comes to waging war, women generally are less bad than men, but of course in both genders (males and females) you will find plenty of “Ausartungen” (a very bad get-out of the control of the good human nature), and because many aspects of human attitudes, behaviour, processes, etc. are influenced in a genetic way through heredity, things are getting worse and worse from generation to generation. However, since the genes can be influenced by one’s thoughts and feelings, it is of paramount importance that human beings are thinking in a correct, decent, neutral-positive and logical way, and that they detach themselves from religions and belief etc. etc.
Actually it is a necessity that only those men and women have children who are capable to give them and provide a good, healthy and decent education, love, “Mitgefühl” etc., which also includes the fact that there is no indoctrination etc. etc.

(Note by CF: That’s a very good decision of you to not have children, because obviously with your kind of thinking and approach to society etc. you really should not become a parent.)

Marcela

Hello Billy and Christian:

I was discussing with some friends about the first spirit form incarnating in a human body for the first time, and we know that from that point on the human must learn from nature, its laws to procure the evolution of the spirit form. From this learning process, the human gathers knowledge in the spirit form for the future reincarnations, or does the spirit form contain all knowledge from the beginning of its creation, and the human simply matches/compares knowledge through experiencing life. In other words, is the spirit form "empty" when reincarnating for the first time, or does it contain all knowledge that is not available to us, but only through living many lives?

Thank you,
Marcela

When the human spirit-form enters a human body for the first time, it is neutral and has no knowledge. During the following re-incarnations, knowledge is “fed” through the material consciousness (via thoughts and feelings).

Remr

Salome Billy,

Thank you and everyone there, very much, for the kindness and hospitality I experienced this summer during my visits to the center.

Why do you folks at the center call it the "Semjase-Silver-Star-Center" and not the "Semjase-Silber-Stern-Zentrum"?

Rem

“Silver” is an old German word, as is also the case with “Star”.

Orphelia

Hiya Billy, [Yay it's question time]

I just want to firstly say, thank you for taking time to answer our questions. And also that Ptaah is a very handsome man. Can you ask him to take me out on date please?

Here is my question to you: Speaking of Ptaah, I'm just wanting to know, does he have a wife? As we don't hear much about his personal life. And I'm curious about that.

Thanks Billy *you Rock Majorly*

Orphelia. *inserts heart emote*

Orphelia,
Ptaah's 3rd wife died in the early part of 2010, after a marriage of over 540 years.

Scott

Yes, Ptaah was married to three wives, and all of them have died in the meantime.

(Note by CF: Ptaah has three children: Semjase, Plejia and Yucata. Ptaah will die at the age of about 1218 years. Actually he’s 664 years old.)

Mahigitam

If a person has lost(?) his consciousness, such that he would said to be unconscious or in coma throughout his life; will there be any learning carried out by subconsciousness & unconsciousness ? What is the fate of that person, can he be allowed to die with the consent of his relatives(medical & other reasons like being unable to bear the costs) ? If the purpose of life is to evolve, which seems to be clearly(?) impaired and non-functional in this case,what would be the appropriate action while choosing between assisted suicide or letting him live(like a "vegetable", with no apparent learning?) ? Due to our present technology, some people who are with little consciousness also appears to be in coma or unconsciousness and i am not talking about such cases. I am talking about the cases in which people are truly said to be in coma.

There are forms of a coma state where the consciousness is capable to take in and process information. However, terrestrial science is not yet ready to detect the difference in a state of coma where there is no development anymore, or where there is still some development. This makes it diffictult (or impossible) to decide about the correct way to deal with such persons.

Fredy

Hello Billy,
understanding our problems seems not enough to to act upon them? many people know and can explain what is wrong but they do not act!! they just keep doing the same. How to break the cycle, so consciousness can evolve?
Fredy

Everything depends on a person’s motivation and initiative.

Pavani

If the ability be aware of or sensitive to something is said to be called as 'being conscious'; then are all those androids(created to think & do things for themselves) created by ET's(Plejaren & others) said to be truly conscious or self-conscious as we do ?
If we have created an artifical brain with the same complexity of a human brain powered by some artifical or organic machine,will it become conscious(like we experience) ? Or does it definitively need a spirit-form for it to be truly called conscious or self-conscious entity ? In other words, is being self-conscious or having a subjective integral experience the product of just the spirit-form or is it also possible with artificial/Organic machines ?

It is also possible to create artificial brains/androids, which are conscious of themselves. What is necessary is that there is a spirit-form present.

Sonik_01

Hi Billy,

As I understand it, from Semjase's contacts 9, 11, and 18, the purpose of life is to overcome the ego, so that the sun of love can shine through in our psyche so that we can find bliss in our material existence. In doing this (overcoming ourselves(our ego)), we conquer all the difficulties in the material plane. I remember once, Ptaah rebuked you for not being materialistic enough, but you corrected him and told him that if you were to open the door just a little bit towards materialism, that you would be left with (materialistic) burdens that you would not be able to or want to keep. Ptaah then thanked you for your correction, and understood that this was the case. Is your case a special case, where anti-materialism is necessary, or is it recommended also for us to be anti-materialistic? As I understand it, the more anti-materialistic we are, the stronger we are, and the more we can fully access the state of being spiritually aware of ourselves as creations within Creation in love within all. Am I on the right track here, or have i missed something? I would just like to know: Is being anti-materialistic necessary for spiritual fulfillment?

Yes, that is necessary. But this “being anti-materialistic” does not mean that you don’t own a house or earn money etc. It just means that you are not excessive materialistic, that you don’t cling to material possessions and focus to own possessions with all force. In a material world we cannot do and live without material things and possessions.
So being anti-materialistic doesn’t mean that one has to be poor. Even a rich person may be anti-materialistic.

Savio

Dear Billy

Thank you for your answer that “The beginning of time “happened” when the spiritual energy began to develop internally and externally.”

While logically that nothing can be started(or begin) without the existence of time, I would presume that there must be countless levels of time exist.

It was mentioned that the origin of the first absolutum is a never resolved mystery.

My question being: would the origin of the time before the first absolutum a never resolved mystery as well?
Salome
Savio

Yes. – It has to do with the absolute “Nichtsraum” (space of nothing) which exists in “Unendlichkeit” (endlessness). There still remains the secret or mystery of the first impulse, which will never be solved or understood by a human being, or even by Petale.

Daniel

Dear Billy,
A quick question: about people that shows stigmata signs in different forms. I assume, based on what I have read, that these are very mentally sick persons whose minds are twisted by all their religious delusions. Could you make some comments about these cases and if they can be cured?
I have a friend who is mother of a girl which apparently started to show some of these signs, along with other manifestations like convulsions, and other phenomena, and she has been near to die. She also got in touch with a terrible sect related to Gnosis and case got worst as she was induced to believe she was the sister of Jesus in a past life, and other nonsense delusions.
I'd like to pass your comments and advice to her mother, which suffering a lot with this situation.
I really appreciate all your help, and time you dedicate to answer all our questions.

Such persons are suffering from a severe psychic-conciousness-based illness. They are living in a delusion which may have developed in part through some genetic influences. Unless the daughter may not activate rationality, intellect and logic herself, there cannot be done much against it.

Scott

Post Number: 2327
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Perhaps this question has been asked before, but if not, could you tell me what happens to the “storage banks” if a planet has been destroyed and the spirit forms of that planet migrate to another planet? Do the storage banks of the old planet integrate with the storage banks of the new planet, or is a new storage bank created after the spirit forms have moved to the new planet? Is there a physical location within the atmosphere ie; 10,000 km from the surface of the planet where the storage banks are located, or is that the wrong type of comparison?

Thank you again for your answers to all the people on the English Forum., over the period of 11 years you have answered approximately 2, 500 questions :-)and Thank You Christian, that is a lot of translating!

Salome
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page