Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 29, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through November 29, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 563
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We now have a Spanish language subtitled version of The Silent Revolution of Truth:

http://www.scubbly.com/item/76026/

Villatlf

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Mahigitam: I have seen some of the videos you have included in your FIGUTV Youtube channel. They are very interesting. In general it is a very instructive chanel.

Only one of the videos... I am not quiet sure the purpose to include it there… I am referring to a video that states that Billy is a hoax, show Karl Korf and Billy’s ex-wife declaring against him, and compare Figu with the “The Havens gate” group. It is full of errors and lies. Do you want to show another opinion by uploading this video? Or you want to let everybody to see something I am missing? I am just a bit confused.

Peace, Francisco.

Savio

Post Number: 713
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

I am glad to tell that "The Hong Kong International UFO Congress 2012" was successfully held here in Hong Kong on 17th and 18th November 2012.

There were four speakers: Dr. Dominique Surel, Paul Stonehill, Dr. Michael Fu and and our dear friend Michael Horn.

Michael made powerful speeches and his messages were well received, he was the most welcomed and beloved speaker of the event.

The most encouraging news is that the Billy Meier case was the most favorite topic of the event, Michael did a really good kick-off in this part of the world.

You may find more photos of the event at the Yahoo Group – “Plejarens Are Real 2010” photo section - Mission Related Activities.

We hope that our world will change to the better... As the time fulfills ...

Salome

Savio

Michael on stage: Michael Horn Nov 2012 d.jpg.

Schantz

Post Number: 157
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like Michael didn't like the question and is ready to open a can of whip ass on whoever asked it. Was Kal in the audience?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 528
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry for the late reply Villatlf, FIGUTV Youtube channel was created because my previous channel -'Mahigitam' was terminated due to copyrights issues. The theme of my channel is to document every aspect of the meier case be it against or for.

Savio, would there be DVD's available for this HK UFO Conference-2012 ?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Savio

Post Number: 713
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz

Michael answered lots of questions in the Q&A session, perhaps Kal was in another location of the planet?

Mahigitam

The whole event was videotaped, it is very possible that a DVD will be available, at least, the committee agreed a copy of it to Michael ^_^

Salome

Savio

Skyrim

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

If the committee agreed to give you a copy of the UFO conference, will you be releasing it for sale?

phil

Edward

Post Number: 2585
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio....

Yes, excellent update!

Grand way, of exposing The Meier Case in a much fuller scale!

Very fruitful set....

Excellent, initiative!!

Edward.

Schantz

Post Number: 160
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That Michael Horn dude is literally a...Man on a Mission!

http://theyfly.com/michael-horn-brings-billy-meier-case-asia

http://theyfly.com/meet-worlds-leading-expert-ufos

Michael_horn

Post Number: 598
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Absolutely!

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skyrim,

"Wait, I know you." "My cousin is out fighting dragons. And what do I get? Guard duty."
Anthony Alagna

Skyrim

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hehe, LOL! Too bad your assigned to Guard duty!

phil

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil,

No my friend; that's only when I'm to posting online forums. But when I'm gaming Skyrim -- Which by the way I think is the closest game makers have come to producing a video game with some spiritual qualities. I am glad they are making video games that allow players to choose a life of good or evil, and experience the effects of their actions!

I like being a Khajiit character. I make my cat as big as I can, take the warrior stone, upgrade a lot of magicka, and build a character with heavy armor, one handed weapons (swords) and the other for healing or flames.

I would never steal anything.
I would never harm a citizen.
I would only kill in self defense.
I would never kill a mammoth or take advantage of nature by over hunting.
I choose missions that help people. And I refuse missions that take advantage or hurt people. I try to stay away from nasty gangs. I try my best to be a responsible and virtuous person in the game. And this game allows for these parameters!

So much better than Modern Warfare which is just senseless killing. I would love to hear your views on Skyrim as they apply to Billy Meier.

Cheers,
Anthony Alagna

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 444
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm in the process of working with a friend of mine who is a lead scientist at Northrup Grumman. His son is a gifted software engineer and we are planning to develop a game I have been putting together for nearly two years now.

Obviously, I cannot give details...but I will say that it is in line with the spirit teaching and I can see how this game will impact the global society. It is a beautiful vision.

A recurring thought has had me thinking the thought that perhaps we could collaborate and develop the game. I'm not sure if this is something that would be of interest to you.

From what I have read so far from your comments I can readily see that you are on the same waveform of thinking. I am solely the one making inputs to the entirety of the game and now just need certain inputs that perhaps you could participate with.

The objective is to develop a game which will set the standards of future game development and their impact and use. This game and its franchise will go down in history as the game that changed the direction humanity is taking. I cannot go into details of course and I apologize for that. I am seeking collaborating partners (not employees) who will be able to make inputs that are in line with the mission and the spiritual teaching.

If this is of interest let me know.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Skyrim

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

I didn't think I'd meet another big fan of the Skyrim game here! I been playing the Elder Scrolls (Role Playing Game) since the series came out. Skyrim, the latest installment is without a doubt the best!

I too am glad they allow players to choose a life of good or evil, and experience the effects of their actions! I'm like you, I don't go about committing crimes in the game either.

My character of choice has always been the Mage. That's because I always preferred killings enemies with magicka instead of using swords, axes, bows, ect, which can be a little on the gory side for me.

Yes, Modern Warfare and other First Person Shooter games are just senseless gory killing. Not my liking.

"I would love to hear your views on Skyrim as they apply to Billy Meier."

Two words - The Phantom! :-) When Billy was the phantom he was going out hunting down criminals just like in the game!

phil

Abdiel

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael horn seem exactly like a preacher from a protestant christian religion...

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I am seeking collaborating partners (not employees) who will be able to make inputs that are in line with the mission and the spiritual teaching."

Eddieamartin, my friend, I would be thrilled to give you inputs for the game.

Eddie, if you are looking for ideas, Skyrim is a good start. This game is so dynamic that you can spend your time foraging & hunting and then alchemy and cooking! Kids don't have to kill a single human in their entire game play. BUT, there is that possibility to take up a heinous life and attack chickens, guards, citizens, rob homes, steal horses, kill out mammoth herds, etc. And of course there are consequences, eventually the authorities round you up and send you to prison. And that is a another life.

You could use a similar engine; but instead of an imaginary dragon land, you use the planet Erra or a futuristic Earth. People could choose lives where they stay on Earth 2212, for example, and care for their farms and small communities or choose a life in space or as time travelers. Points are scored by how close they are to following the natural-Creational laws and directives in various missions. The better spiritually you become, as you interact with other game characters or online participants, the more you unlock special missions like making first contact with ET civilizations.

Hey Phil,

I'm sure you got a few good ideas for Eddie. "The Phantom!" Wow, I never thought of it that way. That's pretty cool. You've inspired me, maybe I'll create a human Mage character with a long beard and call him Billy.

Cheers,
Anthony Alagna

Skyrim

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I don't know what to say to all that other than WOW! A game that is in line with the spiritual teachings sounds like just what the doctor ordered for this sick and messed up world!

I know Billy said we're presently too addicted to entertainment but people aren't going to give that up anytime soon so a better form of entertainment (in games) that is more in line with the spirit teachings is always going to be better. Skyrim sort of comes to mind there but I imagine your game will have less violence in it and no option to play as a bad guy.

I'm still new to the Meier material and the spiritual teachings so I'm unsure if I can make worthy inputs to your game. But I would love to check it out when it is ready and see what I can offer.

I should put a link here to the official game trailer of Skyrim so that anyone who may be interested in it can get an idea of what it's like. The fantasy open world it's set in is HUGE and gorgeous! And as Anthony (and as I pointed out in another section) the game is not all about killing/fighting. There are lots of other things to do in the game such as lots of communicate with people and lots of puzzles to solve and lots of other stuff too. The trailer somewhat focuses on the fighting side but as I said it's not all about that. It shows actual game play and the gorgeous graphics of the open world!

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Official Gameplay Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M

Skyrim

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

It's funny you should say that because I've already created and started a character after Billy called The Phantom!! LOL :-)

phil

Michael_horn

Post Number: 601
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I, I….protest!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 445
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flaming_pie & Skyrim,

Since seeing your posts I have already checked out the trailers at the Skyrim homepage. I found it very interesting. A part of the game I got from Semjase will take the player to places similar and vastly different to Skyrim.

I would like to suggest that you write down your thoughts and ideas and safe-keep them somewhere until we come to a final agreement and working relationship and structure how we are to work together.

I would have to suggest you become familiar with the spiritual teaching and somewhat versed in it as we will have to get very creative in how the principles taught in the spirit teaching are infused into the games and films released. This is one reason why it has taken me so long as I had to study intensely in order to be able to infuse the game with these principles.

I have close friends (Cylk Cozart & Woody Harrelson) in the Hollywood film industry and already have access to two Hollywood producers interested in looking at the final animated version of the game to discuss making a movie based on the game. Kieth Davis will have a major voice-over part in the game (Kieth has that great voice). One of my close friends is the former 1st Sgt. of Force Recon and of course Staff Sgt Foreman will oversee and provide the force recon Marines that will be doing the action scenes in the movie. At this point you may be thinking from this statement that it is just another shooter game...it is not. The game actually introduces the concept of the Gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit Forces.

For now you will want to review everything you can about the technologies included in the game in very surprising and creative ways. Here are some videos you should check out. Boris is the lead scientist at Northrup Grumman helping me with the game. I will also include John Dering's presentation so you can get to know him as well. These scientists, with a few others are responsible for CPAK. Boris is also an authority in the Sanskrit language and other interesting things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--J99VtI034
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C09Sqs6QTnE (you can see the sexy bald spot on the back of my head in this one).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--J99VtI034 (Boris calls this presentation The Silent Industrial Revolution).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MxpsfDY0bo&feature=g-hist

More will be revealed once we are working together. Let me know your thoughts. You can also reach me directly via email at xprezit@gmail.com. Again, write down your ideas and safe-keep them somewhere; do not post them publicly. I see your thinking and ideas are in line with the project.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 602
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a new blog:

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=1333

Comments welcome...

Ferbon

Post Number: 146
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael

I can only take issue with referring to Meier's life and experience and work etc. - as "a story of Billy Meier"...it is not a story but documentary, case, ongoing relation, job, purpose, and so on...but not a story which by definition implies involvement of imaginative factor which - as you know best of all - is far from accurate.

Apart from that - the "UFO community" as you show us thanks to this blog - is quite grotesque and clearly not worth your time. As much as I don't see any radical change in their thinking processes - it is interesting to witness the degree of self-corruption and shear stupidity of the individuals that you are tirelessly trying to approach. Is there a video where you debate publicly one of those idiots? And I mean not in the general terms but pound per pound - fact per fact. Are there really people out there who think they can win that sort of challenge? If you have your favorite battle- please post it on, because taking seriously those money indulged liar-experts is laughable.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page