Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 28, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 28, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2350
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew

Salome Herr Meier,

My question relates to the information you provided in 'An Introduction to Meditation' and Wendelle Stevens' book, "Message from the Pleiades. Vol. 1, 1988". It relates to your early childhood experiences (1942 -1945) with strange objects in the sky from which an earlier translation draft of this information ended up in the book "Message from the Pleiades" which contained errors.

Most of the objects mentioned in many of your childhood experiences are not, to my knowledge, represented or documented visually and so we do not have a clear idea of what you actually saw as a child and where these objects came from. After your visual contact of a sphere in the late summer of 1942 you started having telepathic contact with someone who you later identify as Sfath. This was before your first physical contact with Sfath when you went into a "pear-shaped" and "pearl-like" ship.

Therefore in chronological order, you saw the following from the age of 5;

1. A "great disc-like (flying) object" alongside your Father on 2nd of June 1942, at 9am in Bulach, in Kanton Zurich.

2. A spherical object seen repeatedly in the late summer/autumn 1942 leading to telepathic contact,

3. Star-like objects seen at night during the autumn of 1942,

4. A pearl-like and pear-shaped object, seen in November 1942 in "Langenziggen", Horagen forest near Bulach (As illustrated in "Through Space and Time", page 6, "Graphic depiction of a contact between Sfath and "Billy" Meier"),

5. A pearl-like, silvery object seen one late summer day in 1944 in "Langenzinggen" of the Horagen forest near Bulach.

Please can you provide more detail as to how these objects were related to each other and what their function was as well as who piloted them, etc?

I would be happy to try and accurately illustrate the above-mentioned objects with you when I am next at the SSSC if you agree.

Thanks,
Matthew

The correct chronological order is as follows:
Star-like objects (pilots, if any, unknown)
2nd of June 1942 great disc-like ship with my father (pilot unknown)
Summer 1942 spherical object (pilot unknown)
Late summer 1942 in Langenzinggen: pear-shaped object. (Pilot: Sfath).

Patm

Hello Billy,

When Nokodemion's (your) spirit form returned from the Arahat Athersata level did his/your spirit form have to do a reverse transition through the High Council level or was it a direct reincarnation into which lower material-based spiritual level? I was curious as to whether his/your spirit form had to start over from the lowest spiritual level again.

Thanks & Salome,
PatM

Yes, a reverse transition through the High Counsil level was necessary, but the time was shortened (verkürzte Zeit). A direct reincarnation of an AA spirit form into a human body is not possible.

Elreyjr

Sorry for my question you did not clearly understand.
to try again,
is the Law of Cause and Effect applicable also to the spirit of each human being or it is simply limited only to the material aspect of human beings?
Jun

The law of cause and effect applies only in the material realm. Various „stations/stages“ lead to causes and effects.
In the spiritual realm, knowledge results from learning.

Jasonzhang

Hello,Billy
Did your spirit ever reincarnate as others except prophets?
Thank you
Salome

Yes.

Earthling

Dearest Billy. I hope you are feeling well. And I'd also like to give a special thanks to Christian for all he's done of his own volition, relating to the Spiritual Teaching for us in the the English speaking world. It is mucho appreciated.

Billy, In the last FIGU bulletin, you also spoke about debt and the europäischen Rettungsschirm ESM (European Rescue Fund ESM).

"Und die wohl letzte Generalidiotie bei der Schuldenmacherei ist die, dass Schulden in unbegrenzter Form gemacht werden sollen, und zwar weit über die staatlichen Goldreserven hinaus, so wie es bereits in den 1970er Jahren in den USA geschehen ist, als der krankhaft dumme 37. USA-Präsident, Richard Milhous Nixon, veranlasste, dass der US-Dollar fortan nicht mehr an die staatlichen Goldreserven zu binden war und folgedem Schulden in unbegrenzter Höhe gemacht werden konnten. Das Fazit dieser abgrundtiefen Idiotie führte seither zu einem Schuldenberg der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika, der sich auf über 15 Billionen Dollar beläuft."

"And probably the last general idiocy in the debt-making is that debt should be made ​​in unlimited form, and extending well beyond the government's additional gold reserves, as has already happened during the 1970s in the USA, as the morbidly stupid 37th U.S. President, Richard Milhous Nixon, arranged that the dollar was now no longer bound to the government's gold reserves and consequently debt in unlimited amounts could be made. The conclusion of this deep abyss of idiocy, ever since resulted in a debt-mountain for the United States of America, which amounts to over 15 trillion U.S. dollars."

You've spoken very positively about President Obama, yet he has presided over the largest increase in the US debt by any President. In Obamas 4 years the debt has increased by about $5 trillion USD. Can you please say a few words in general about what it means for the world now that Obama has been reelected and also whether Obama's huge debt increase is a big mistake?

Many thanks.
Bruce

When Obama became president he had to deal with and face a situation he was not responsible for. It wasn’t him who caused the financial crisis. It were father and „Oberidiot“ son Bush who caused the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, connected with huge financial costs.
One of Obama’s great achievment is installing a social insurance system for the poor.

The debt increase is principally the result from actions – or false or non-actions – by former presidents and the congress etc.

Making huge debts is a mistake at all times and everywhere.

Imaginosdesdinova

Hi Eduard and Christian,

If there was beginning and there will never be an end and everything is constantly evolving... since there will be no end absolute perfection will never be achieved, how come there are constant things in our Creation which will never change such as Creative commandments and recommendations?
Thank you.
Salome,
Ervin

Viewed from a human being’s standpoint, everything that is logical remains. The rest (what is not logical) is constantly developed (weiterentwickeln und fortentwickeln). Knowledge and wisdom can be further-developed into all eternity.
As soon as a process has started, it leads endlessly further (unendlich weiter). An example: When the human being starts thinking, it (thinking) goes on and on, endlessly, during his entire life.
Another example: The necessity that the human being has to breathe is a logical fact, it’s a constant that must not evolve.
The same principle happens/exists within Creation.

Savio

Hi Billy
It was mentioned that our universe consists of seven belts, and we exist in the third – the material belt. It was also mentioned that the ETs travel to Earth and other distance stars via Hyperspace. My question is: Where would the Hyperspace exist within the seven belts?
Thanks
Savio

Hyperspace exists in the material belt only. The destination to jump to must be a material one.
We exist in the fourth belt, and tavelling through the fifth to the seventh is not performed using hyperspace, but through other means and ways.

Jan

Dear Billy,
a lot has been written and said regarding the jewish legend about Golem. Is this story about Golem based on reality? Do you perhaps know some details to distinguish fiction from facts?

Thank you
Salome
Jan

The fantasy story about the Golem is the first story about an artificial human being. If Billy remembers correctly, the name Golem means “the one who has been born/created from manure”.

Justsayno

Dear Billy and Christian, I've often wondered what really happened with my husband's great uncle John E. Clark who was an MLA and the Solicitor General of Alberta who in 1956 murdered his wife and four children and the former hired man and his friend at his home by Buffalo Lake. It's hard to believe that he was able to do that with a single action shotgun. I was wondering if there were other factors involved, like maybe he found out something that he shouldn't? Or if it was a setup to make it look like he did it? Or if in fact he really snapped and did it. If this question poses too much trouble, please disregard.
Thank you and Salome
Sheila

Billy does not know about this case.

Norm

Hi Billy, If most of the space-traveling races are in a different time plane? What time plane are we in?

In our own time plane. 

You could say that we are living in the time plane of the Milky Way.

Michaelhelfert

Dear Herr Meier,

I have struck a nerve in some people by questioning something you said in the Goblet of Truth. What appeals to me more than anything else about the Teaching you present is that it shows how humankind can follow the natural ideal as a guideline for how best to evolve into a more fair, technologically appropriate society and spiritual state of being. The statement that concerns me in the Goblet of Truth has to do with the adoption of children by homosexual males. It seems to me that such people, while they are perfectly capable of loving and even raising children with fine characters, are not going to be able to give their children a balanced parentage - balanced between both the female and the male psyche. I justify this position by using an analogy - men are not able to naturally bear children themselves. It seems to me that children raised in this environment realistically will suffer a psychological deficit in this regard.

When we are talking about natural ideals, balance is one of the key concepts for me that comes into play. When the Goblet of Truth condones adoption by one or more homosexual males, is it concerned with the natural ideal, or the resulting impacts upon any children raised in this manner?

A “balanced parentage”, by using your expression, can only be performed by a male (father) and female (mother). Both, two homosexual males or two lesbian females, do not fulfil that principle. This doesn’t mean, however, that homosexual or lesbian partners cannot provide a loving surrounding/family situation etc. for children.

(Note by CF: As reality demonstrates, much too many male-female realationships are in no way fulfilling the requirement for a positive, gender-balanced family structure. Actually a huge part of the adult population does not fulfil the requirement/prerequisites to beget and raise offspring, as can be read here: http://ca.figu.org/Population_Growth.html)

Creational

Dear Billy and others,

I hope all is well. Thanks to each and every one of you for your unwavering contributions.
If you were asked to write a workable and fair peace treaty between Palestine and Israel, what would it cover? I ask you because after all, you are the one who came up with the best possible overpopulation control blueprint!

Love,
Zhila, Thank you Billy.

Too many among both peoples are bound to religious-sectarian formulas or belief-structures. Any treaty between the factions will be fake-treaties only.
The human beings must first change their thinking and behaving to the positive and develop love, peace, freedom and harmony within themselves.

(Note by CF: If you look at the facts, on both sides, it is clear that those in power do not willing to achieve true peace.)

Ferbon

Hello Billy, please accept my warmest greetings, as they also extend to C/49 and all involved in the mission.

The subject of death requires a lot of understanding and, to be honest, to the point that Earth people have probably greatest difficulty to talk about it. It involves mixture of feelings which can greatly deviate from neutral-positive in one moment and be completely different in another. In addition lack of knowledge and logical thinking regarding the time of “rest” and transition into new personality evokes sadness, disappointment and in extreme cases may lead to panic, fear, uncertainty etc. The task of teaching people of Earth about death is also complicated one because none of us can yet perceive his/her previous incarnations and thus be reaffirmed of unconditional validity of the process of reincarnation. For this reason anxiety will still have to be present in anyone who perceives reality with even slightest of doubt. Understanding of the process of getting old, dying and rebirth in the sense of seasonal changes in nature can be related to very easily. However, when faced with actual death of a very close someone - the personification of nature may not be as easily agreed upon within each individual. The best way each person may deal with this is most likely dependent on their own way of thinking and reasoning and can’t be formulated into “working-for-all” advice.
Moreover, justifying explanation regarding the necessity of rest (which I assume could be used instead of the word “death” or being dead) may be in the form of black holes which take only to transform and give again or, most importantly, in the natural Creation’s cycles of evolution and progress. I further assume that no change and respectfully no transition on the evolutionary latter has ever happened for the worst or in the regressive manner but, to the contrary, each rest is subsequently followed by more evolved creation with all new strength and purpose to create and evolve even further.

I do like this saying: hope for the best and prepare for the worst and in this light I would like, with great pleasure, to ask you what are the main objectives of everyone involved in the mission during your transition into rest and following time - whenever it may occur? I am mostly worried about people’s need for authority and in their reluctance in self-pursuit of logic, truth and reality. It is obvious that questions generate more questions and at some point the scholars will be forced to come up with the answers and agree upon them by themselves. Thus, to conclude and restate aforementioned, shall this inevitable time of your rest come, how do you wish us to continue your work in the most respectful, efficient and agreeable way?
Salome

That all interested people are continuing normally with the mission.
Btw: “Rest” does not mean the same as “death” or “being dead”.

(Note by CF: Euphemism has no value at all when people want to, or have to, face reality. It’s up to each person to decide whether to confront himself or herself with the reality/facts of death, with grief and dying etc., or to remain bound within religious thinking, uncertainty, fear or a “burying-one’s-head-in-the sand” attitude.)

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian

Page 141 of "Arahat Athersata" explains that for evolution of the spiritform and consciousness to occur, you can't have just one negative (-) or positive (+) pole working, you must have a balance or fusion of the two to acheive equalisedness (Ausgeglichenheit) and relative absolute fulfillment (relative Vervollkommnung). In many of your books you describe this equalisedness as the state to strive for in each lifetime. I think I may have had moments of Negative-Positive-Ausgeglichenheit, what is the best way for a human to achieve negative positive equalisedness (-/+) and how would one know if they acheived it?
Salome
Corey

By learning and observing the spiritual teaching, by following the creational laws and recommendations, by developing love, peace, freedom etc. within oneself. Following the creational laws and recommendations also means willingness to help, modesty etc. etc.
If a person follows those principles, he/she will notice it automatically, if he/she thinks about it.

Nolimits

Hello Billy,
My question is regarding the nature of the work we do and how it contributes to our consciousness evolution. Many of us are stuck in dull, boring jobs, which we have to perform 8 or more hours a day to make a living. It may not be possible to learn anything new doing such jobs. How can we perform such jobs and better ourselves at the same time, or should we quit such jobs and look for better ones?

You can learn in any situation if you are conscious about what you are doing and are analysing everything. During “boring jobs” you can at least evaluate, or make plans for, alternatives.

Derrick

Hello Billy and Christian,

(ex governor of Michigan) Jesse Venture has a show on t.v called "Conspiracy theory".
He just did a recent interview with David Icke the man responsible for creating the nonsense theory of the "Reptilians". His questions are sharp pointed as your answers tend to be and he has a very no nonsense approach to his subjects. He may also run for president as an independent after Obama's term is expired. Would it be out of the question to write him or his producers a letter requesting that he look into your case and perhaps even interview you in Switzerland where you live? My intention in no way is to proselytize anyone but put more attention on your mission and the truth about UFO's/ Et's, the teachings of creation,overpopulation etc.

Thank you once again for being a patient man and teacher to me and others.
Salome
Derrick Lee

There is no guarantee at all that a journalist/ex governor who may ask “sharp-pointed” questions will be a good president who is not aiming at dictatorship or is not spreading terror etc.

(Note by CF: An interview with Billy does not make sense for various reasons: 1) Jesse Venture will not be interested or capable to do the interview in German; 2) His tv show is not widely known in the U.S.; 3) Billy will not be available for such an interrview; 4) The overwhelming majority of the U.S. population (as the populations of other countries) is not ready at all for the truth.
An alternative: You could suggest an interview with Michael Horn who can/would give really “sharp-pointed” answers. )

Flaming_pie

Dear Billy,

I have been fascinated with the possibility of parallel dimensions. According to the views of many great physicists like Dr Machio Kaku, multiples of myself, for example, could be carrying out slightly different lives simultaneously in the multiverse on parallel worlds. I would imagine that these multiverse replicas are not exact copies, so different people with different spirit forms.

I read in the Figu material that we are living in the Goran dimension or as the Plejarens call it the Goran space-time configuration. I looked for more evidence in the Figu material for the multiverse and found line 85 in the Intro to the Spirit Teaching, “The entire universe which he sees is but one of many rooms and must be counted as myriads, because there are universes within universes, universes beyond universes, universes under universes, universes above universes and universes out of the universes within this ur -mighty, colossal and all-creative spiritual intelligence of the Creation’s existence.”

From what I’ve learned, I would imagine that in the multiverse each space-time configuration would have a few parallels but with divergences, like purple ketchup instead of red or that the Beatles never broke up and are all alive and still making music. But the greater the divergence between these space-time configurations the more that they would become alternate instead of parallel dimensions. So there would be, for example, an alternate ‘universe within our universe’ where dinosaurs never died out on planet Earth and continued to evolve.

So my question is do these parallel dimensions or space-time configurations really exist where there are copies of Earth and her inhabitants to some degree?
Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Such “views” or theories are just figments by physcists who are not aware at all about the spiritual realm and have no knowledge about the spirit-form.
A spirit-form can never be divided or exist simultaneously in two or more locations.

Jedaiah

Dear Billy,

I send nothing but love to you and I hope you pass this on to the Plejaren brothers and sisters as well. I suppose this would not truly be a question, but rather a post of appreciation for all that you and the others have done.

Thank you very much.

Joe

Billy,

Since the Plejaren are about 30 million years more advanced than we are spiritually, is it possible for them to find out not only their past incarnation but also their future incarnations without using any technological devices?

Even if some of them are capable they don’t research their own individual future. If people know their individual future, or some aspects of it, they are not free anymore to live a life from one moment to the other. There would always be the danger or probability that the “knowledge” influences one’s actions differently than if the future or aspects of it were not known.
In other words: The Plejaren do not research their own individual future.
The Plejaren don’t cast horoscopes either.

Paul

Hello Billy and Christian,
Recently I have increased my meditation practice and the last couple of times during the meditation exersice I have experienced a feeling of inner spaceousness( like a great, boundless space opening up in my consciousness). I then try to concentrate on the space but as soon as a thought arises it goes. I have experienced this before when I first started to meditate several years ago. I am following the guidelines and methods in Einfuehrung in die Meditation.
My question is; is this a sign of a real meditation or is it some kind of illusion(of the eyes/vision etc.)?
Thanks Billy, any feedback will be useful.
Salome.

Yes, that’s a sign of real meditation. Just let it happen and don’t try to concentrate on what’s happening. Just perceive and register.

Ramirez

Greetings Billy,

Please allow me to rephrase a previous question concerning your return from the higher realms back into the re-incarnation cycle.

There are stories circulating that this is your third return to the re-incarnation cycle whereby your spiritform again occupies a material body ..... is this correct ?

By that (the rumors) have implied that on two previous occasions you returned from the Arahat Athersata level into the material re-incarnation cycle then again returned to Arahat Athersata after various unspecified periods of time which sounds very strange and unlikely.

So can you confirm definitely whether this current revisit to the re-incarnation cycle is your first and only return after originally evolving into the Arahat Athersata level.

Also concerning the mixup with symbols affecting time as stated in a recent special bulletin .... does that mean the universe is 46 billion years old not 46 trillion and what about the Creational cycle ? Is that 311 billion years instead of 311 trillion ? .... makes a huge difference.

If Ptaah and Quetzal are able to interact with the High Council level ..... didn't anyone ever ask to cross check these things ?

The information concerning Nokodemion’s spirit-form can be read in Bernadette Brand’s book that will be published in a revised format next year (in German).

Our universe so far is 46 billion = 46,000,000,000,000 years old (billion in European calculation system means trillion in U.S. system).
The whole process of expansion/contraction will last 211 billion/trillion years.

Eddieamartin

Hello Eduard,

I was at a repair shop getting my car fixed. While I waited there was a show on television regarding extraterrestrial visitation and the typical photos of e.t. crafts were shown. I was pleasantly surprised to note that there are many people out there who are open minded and even have a sincere interest.

Here in the USA we have what I would call "divided-efforts" amongst the "pro-figu" amongst us. Sadly, people are divided against each other due to offenses and insults. This has caused a division and people have migrated to or formed 'this group' or 'that group' and there is no mutual harmony. Also the feelings of some have been hurt and this only further exasperates the division that exists. I feel that we here in the USA need to come together as a single unit and focus on the development or establishment of a "Country Group" and steer away from forming groups that only serve to divide the pro-figu amongst us. Also, elements of cult structure or thinking is evident and perhaps the organizers are unaware of this. This is my opinion and observation; please correct me if I am mistaken here.

Once we can all evolve above these offenses and hurt and come together in a synergistic and harmonious effort, my thoughts were about us here in the USA effecting the following.

In chapter 9 verses 42-47 I found a great insight in verse 46 which states; 46. "Seek and pray in your consciousness that more labourers will be found for the harvesting."

Is the understanding and knowledge regarding what this verse implies contained in the newly translated Goblet of the Truth or should we look elsewhere or in combination with?

In ending I would like to appeal to your compassion; if you would, please give us here in the USA a word of encouragement or advise that we may consider and that would help us resolve these hurts and lingering offenses we seem to be holding onto so that we may hold the true truth of our oneness and evolution that, we may understand.

Thank you again to you both.
Salome,
Eddie

They should get together according to the principles which the Core Group of 49 in Switzerland is following / living up to.

Salome Billy,

In the USA, and maybe elsewhere, when someone mentions the term GMO, they mean more than just a "genetically modified organism". The term "GMO" implies food which has genes that have been spliced between organisms which are of different species, and indeed from other kingdoms in some cases (e.g. some bacteria introduced into corn genes, or a new salmon meat with goat DNA, or a cow with human breastmilk). What are your thoughts on the idea that genetically modified food products can negatively affect the genes of human beings down the road after years of continual consumption? Namely, the intake of so-called "GMO"(genetically modified organism) food whose seeds have even been patented as "Roundup Ready" (designed to withstand dosages of Roundup pesticide (glyphosate)), as well as "Bt" food (bacillus thuringiensis - a bacteria used as a biological pesticide) by the major food corporation Monsanto.

I have heard that consuming GMO food affects the third generation, with sterility as a potential effect. So, say I eat GMO food and have kids in the future... My kids grow into adults, and all the while they eat food contaminated by GMOs, and have kids of their own... The theory is that those children will be sterile.

Is this something even the Plejaren have looked into, or have you wrote about it and maybe I overlooked your information?

Rem Robinson

If everything is processed correctly and with an aim at beneficial effects for mankind (and not for purely financial profits only), there will be huge benefits for mankind from GMO. Trying to adapt crops etc. to the climate, increasing vitamins, minerals, food value in general, resistance against diseases, etc. etc. is vital for our future.

Many of the chemical supplements in food, like glutamate and colouring agents, etc. etc., have a harmful effect on the human beings’ health and can change genes, or can cause a more or less drastic decrease of healthy sperms in males (and can even lead to sterility).

Scott

Post Number: 2351
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

As I understand it, there are two different ways of stating future events. One is a “prediction” and the other is a “prophecy”. A “prediction” is something that will or must happen and a “prophecy” is something that “could” happen. What is different in the two concepts, because both are based on cause and effect, therefore the same rules should apply?

Thank you
Salome
Scott

Corey

Post Number: 337
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

We have had some debate on the forums. Are there still human remains left on Mars from the previous civilization for future generations to find and anylayze, or did the Sirian security forces remove those as well as everything man-made has been removed and returned to a natural only state/structures?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Marcela

Post Number: 254
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

I was thinking about being a neutral-positive person, but here in our society it is sometimes difficult to achieve neutrality because other persons might trigger aggressively in oneself and incite bad feelings and emotions. For example bullying in schools have become very common and teenagers are killing themselves or harming others as a reaction of bullying or neglecting parents.

It happens that a person who is constantly harassed and abused might not react to the aggression and keep it inside, this might end in developing depression, hate and resentment, so I was thinking, in order to avoid these negative feelings/emotions, a person who is harassed in school or in another situation must react and defend himself/herself immediately after an aggression as to avoid the accumulation of resentmen, or how can a person fight aggression/bullying in an affective way?

Thank you very much, I send you and everyone in the center warm regards and Happy New Year!! - Marcela
Salome
Marcela

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

As I understand it, a Plejar would not randomly even pick flowers in the forest to not violate the law of love. We as earth humans have difficulty understanding how we could harm a plant physically harvesting it, let alone spiritually.

What is the spiritual way to harvest a plant so that the law of love is maintained?

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 450
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

On the consciousness abilities/power.

In my late teens I was in the kitchen of an LDS church in a discussion with the church custodian who was a former Bishop. We were interrupted by a water filtration sales man who told us about all the impurities found in water which he offered a free testing of all the water sources.

I went with them because I was curious to learn about these impurities. He tested the nearest source of water which was the water fountain. I was surprised to see the test results showing so many different impurities.

From there we went to every source of water and they all showed the same impurities. Returning to the kitchen he began his sales pitch. Towards the end I learned that the filtration system for my home was beyond my mother's affordability.

I grabbed a glass, went to the fountain and filled the glass with water. I then visualized the water and the water molecules and "blessed" the water in that "all the impurities and harmful substances be removed" and that "the water be healthy for the body".

I then proceeded to the kitchen and asked the sales man to test the water in the glass. He remarked that he had tested all the water sources. I asked him to test the water in the glass anyway. The tests showed the cleanest results and that there were no impurities of any kind. He asked where did I get this water from. I told him it was from the fountain. He exclaimed that it was the first source he tested and that it showed impurities. I told him and the custodian that I had blessed the water.

My question is this. I know that the consciousness abilities/power can remove impurities from water for example. If I bless food the same way with the newly acquired understanding from the Teaching and bless it that its nutritional content is increased and that it nourishes the body, does it make it so?

Salome and thank you to you both,
Eddie
[7:-)

Ferbon

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard, please accept my greetings and traditional best wishes of strength, energy, happiness and peace in 2013 for you, C/49 and everyone actively involved in the mission.

I am worried that despite many of your explanations, published material and examples of misery, crime, stagnation, mental slavery and other conceivable burdens that humans bring upon themselves accepting religion and blind/uneducated belief, the new form/forms of such religion may rise based on falsification/misinterpretation of your relatively recently published teachings. If such madness cannot be prevented, due to individual blindness, stupidity, corruption, etc. what words of yours would you direct to anyone who could become or is already enslaved by such modern evil and worships you as a god and savior and who irrationally thinks ,that by taking up a "blind follower" role or praising you as divine or guru he/she is worthy of “salvation” or can grant himself/herself any other product of imagination like good fortune, blessed marriage, relief from pain or grief, “higher” social status etc.?

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 180
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

My question is regarding a universal prophet and herald as was Nokodemion. Does one step into appearance after each Creational Sleep period and is there one for each universe or one for all universes during a creational waking period?

Thanks and Salome,
PatM

Marbar

Post Number: 232
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Since I asked you about why the Plejaren allowed the Bafath to do all those wrong things to Earth humanity for thousands of years, your responded saying the Plejaren had nothing to do with them. (I wonder if the Plejarens even thought about reasoning with the Bafath.) Sometimes, I wonder why they decided to make an attempt to kill you instead of trying to kill the other prophets like Mohammed or Jmmanuel when the two were living.

I read somewhere, from the “Essence of the Notes”, that the other ETs kidnapped people from other planets sometimes and the Plejaren try to reason with the malevolent ETs to return the kidnapped humans back to their planets. Now my question:

Since the Plejarens knew the Bafath was causing many problems for the Earth humans for thousands of years, what was the problem that the Plejarens could not try to reason with the Bafath?

,MarBar

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, and greetings to Billy, Christian and the rest of the core group members;

Now that it is nearly the end of December, 2012, I wished to ask a simple question about the possibility of World War 3. From what I understand, October or November of 2012 was the final time when WW3 might start. I also understand that WW3 would start as a conventional war long before becoming a world-wide phenomenon with atomic bombs decimating the northern hemisphere. Finally, I have read that one of the first things to happen at the beginning of WW3 would involve Russian military troops being deployed in Turkey.

With that said, I have been observing the events in Syria over the past year with great trepidation, hoping and praying to my spirit that WW3 will not start. Even now, I am hopeful that we have avoided WW3, but I wish to remain realistic and so I am concerned by current events that are happening in Syria, involving the kidnapping of Russian / Ukrainian citizens by the so-called rebels in Syria. It is my honest thought that the Russians do not really want to get involved in a war, but it seems like some people might be trying to force the Russians to become involved.

Thus, my question to you is this:

Are you ready (or willing) at this time to confirm or deny whether WW3 has started, that is to say whether your prophecies about WW3 have come true? Or are we now safe from the threat of WW3, and so can we breathe a sigh of relief now, as it were?

I greatly appreciate any clarification you can give us regarding whether WW3 has started.

Thank you very much, and may you live for many long and healthy years into the future.

Respectfully and peacefully yours;

- Gaia

Hi Gaia,
One of the forum members wanted me to send you their e-mail address. The address in your profile bounced back, when you get a chance could you update it, or check to see if it is entered correctly.
Thanks
Scott

(Message edited by scott on December 24, 2012)

Joe

Post Number: 235
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

If I'm not mistaken you had once said that there are no new spirits incarnating here on Earth. Could you please tell me approximately how many not new spirits are there in thr fine matter world?

Melissa

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

What specific or types of questions are advised to ask you, especially because I also know that it is wise to seek answers from the self, for truth can be recognized after honest thought.

Please would you help me understand, the most useful questions that should be asked, while you are still here?

Much Love,
Melissa
-Melissa

Jamesm

Post Number: 179
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and FIGU,

I am helping someone compile an event timeline. When was each of the four versions of Atlantis destroyed, please? i.e. Greater Atlantis (Azores), Lesser Atlantis (Santorini), Troy (West Turkey) and North Africa (which city?).

Many thanks,
James Moore of Scotland
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Earthling

Post Number: 671
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy: - since you have the ability, capability & consciousness evolution necessary to 'remember' your predecessor personalities; how does such knowledge enter your mind and such a mind with the necessary consciousness-evolution required to go back through time and space to fetch an answer from ones memory banks?; is it like an actual and visual-picture or motion-picture memory of something one has experienced or is it like asking a data-base, such as a Google for example, and an answer pops into the mind? How does this data appear, in motion pictures, still images, a data line, or some or any combination of these?

Thank you,
Bruce

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 345
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eduard

I wish you and your family peace and harmony for 2013.

I am a smoker and I know you used to be a smoker. I have been for some time thinking about quiting smoking and before in my current reincarnation have given up smoking. However I started again and am sceptical of all the so called "help quit smoking" patches and other things that can be brought in shops.

My question is, from a spiritual point of view and also possibly your own experience point of view, what could be the best way a human being can go about quiting smoking?

Thank you for your time and what you continue to do for the earth humans.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy.

My question is this -
In the healing meditation you imagine your forehead to be cool and your body to be warm and heavy. Can you please explain shortly why certain parts of the body should be a certain feeling compared to others but also is there a healing practice that can be used to diseases or viruses since the mind and thoughts are powerful enough?

I hope to meet you one day soon Billy. I found your information at 13 became serious at 16 and still now do not have a job to become a passive member but I still study the Spiritual Teaching and it has completely changed me forever. I don't look at anything the same as before, it is quite amazing to see people as just simply human beings, lots of learning can be gathered from that. Gaining sympathy and peace, love, harmony and balance has become a part of me that will never go away.

I actually have another question and I will leave it up to you and Christian with which one you want to answer because I know you can only as one question. (I would prefer you answer this one) Is it okay to do meditation when you are really tired? I have sat on the couch and would go in and out of sleep and it is impossible for me to sleep on my back. One day I laid on my back and just breathed normall but did not think or control my breathing and just let everything go freely. What I experienced is almost a quicker process of concentration and I also felt a rushing sensation in my head that would get stronger and stronger and also "heard" a vibration that had a certain rhythm to it similar to a heartbeat. Is this okay to do?
So my official question is was I experiencing a certain concentration from being really tired or was it me being consciously awake while my body was sleeping?

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Situation:
Mandela, Chavez, Iraq leader (recent stroke), female world leader who went surgery (forgot her name sorry),Elder Bush and Egyptian president assassination.
As "seen" by you when 4 world leaders die within 7 day period, an imminent 3rd world conflagration will come at hand 2 years from then on (theyfly.com). My concern is here in asia. China, philippines, vietnam, cambodia, and dozens more countries have been claiming the oil-rich disputed islands in south china sea and this problem is worsening now for china is using his so-called might to own the thing. Apparently, US play the police role and peace leader again.
Question:
Is there a 90+% probability that this disputed islands shall cause the downfall of asean nations leading themselves into war. US by the way promised military assistance to MOST of countries in the picture and what i analyzed as the most probable situation when the war starts is that US shall take a dictatorial role to the 3rd world asean countries in their hood. Well, these are still speculations and i only rely on you for now which among these should be clarified and modified.

(Message edited by scott on December 29, 2012)

Lepuniv

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope your health is good, the best it can be.

By the way, Merry Xmas! (for the celebration, not for what is hidden behind)

On this site, nobody knows each other, we're all from different countries and backgrounds, we live normal lives, we are not involved in any money exchange with you. For most of us, we we'll never meet you. But we all have in common to have come to know what you've been saying for years by unexpected ways. We exchange a few words with you and we go back to our activities.

Question: All is this very strange, so, why are we here talking with you? In other words: Who are we?

Thanks!

Salome

Lepuniv

Theredpill

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Can you or the Plejarens comment on the case regarding "Missy, The Psychic Dog in Denver", Colorado, USA that took place in 1965?

Apparently the ability of that particular dog had many people, including a mayor, confirm "her" ability with affidavits, and was also hosted on a radio station, as well as being invited by Disney to be on their program.

This is particularly intriguing given the demonstrations of the dog's capabilities and the number of witnesses.

Ramirez

Post Number: 791
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Concerning spiritforms of things in nature such as animals, plants, trees and even rocks which natives all over the place and others sometimes worship and also some persons claim to see under the influence of psychedelic drugs during ceremonies and so forth.

There must be a limit to such things so when talking about spiritforms in nature which are different to those connected with humans ..... with animals it's clear enough because creatures are single and distinctly separate from each other but with trees and plants it's a more complex issue to define the boundaries particularly with minerals such as rocks which are often joined together and clumps of grass are sometimes linked then the complication of vines covering many trees or surfaces.

Are believers in such things in error (spirits of trees, plants, rocks) and might the spirits they consider real be no more than the various orbs, rods and other light beings which are now able to be photographed with good success by modern digital camera's and sometimes even seen with the naked eye ?

So are people getting things mixed up and confusing for instance orbs and other lights in the sky which are real and naturally occurring electromagnetic lifeforms with what they claim to be spirits ?
Cheers.

Derrick

Post Number: 122
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
When I found the teachings of creation it hit me very hard. So hard in fact that for almost a month I was very sensative to my beliefs falling away from me and so much so that I was also delusional in some of my thinking . In hind sight, I think that my psyche was suffering. I remember being at my friends house after about a month into the teachings and It felt as if I was comming down from a drug and I was just becomming sober/re-connecting with my personality. For a while my friends thought I was loosing my mind because my personality (ego)was seemingly gone and I didn't talk too much like I ussualy do. For some, this may have been a blessing as I have a very outgoing personality and sometimes I don't shut up.

Was this a result of fluidal forces and a belief system being shattered while the real truth was replacing it with understanding and knowledge and real wisdom? I realized at the time that a full cup could not be filled...Can you tell me how one should handle these kind of impulses or situations such as this and how to deal with the psyche when you are still comming out of an erronious belief? Especially for those that are new to the teachings and have thick layers of beliefs/false thinking and feelings?
Thank you Billy and Christian.

Savio

Post Number: 715
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that there are beings that has no physical/material form e.g. energy form or light being (other than those within the High Council).

My question is: Do they live in a material planet like us and would experience the normal evolution cycles like being born, grow up, ageing and death?

Salome

Savio

Scott

Post Number: 2364
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Dear Billy,

As I understand it, there are two different ways of stating future events. One is a “prediction” and the other is a “prophecy”. A “prediction” is something that will or must happen and a “prophecy” is something that “could” happen. What is different in the two concepts, because both are based on cause and effect, therefore the same rules should apply?

Thank you
Salome
Scott

1) A „Voraussage“ (prediction) is stating what will surely happen.
2) A „Prophezeiung“ (prophesy) is stating what could happen if not deliberate steps are taken to change the course of events.
3) A „Wahrscheinlichkeitsberechnung“ (probabilty calculation) considers the probabilty of how things will developed based on cause and effect.
4) A „Zukunftsreise“ (visiting the future): visiting an event etc. in the future through technical means.
5) A „Zukunftsvision“ (a vision of the future)
6) „Zukunftstraum/Klartraum/Wahrtraum“ (future-dream/clear-dream/true dream) through which you get a “glimpse” etc. of events that will happen.

(Note by CF: In some of those ways/methods of getting information about the future you don’t have a direct line of cause and effect.)

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian,

We have had some debate on the forums. Are there still human remains left on Mars from the previous civilization for future generations to find and anylayze, or did the Sirian security forces remove those as well as everything man-made has been removed and returned to a natural only state/structures?

Salome
Corey

Billy doesn’t know. Perhaps some bones etc. could be found.

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

I was thinking about being a neutral-positive person, but here in our society it is sometimes difficult to achieve neutrality because other persons might trigger aggressively in oneself and incite bad feelings and emotions. For example bullying in schools have become very common and teenagers are killing themselves or harming others as a reaction of bullying or neglecting parents.

It happens that a person who is constantly harassed and abused might not react to the aggression and keep it inside, this might end in developing depression, hate and resentment, so I was thinking, in order to avoid these negative feelings/emotions, a person who is harassed in school or in another situation must react and defend himself/herself immediately after an aggression as to avoid the accumulation of resentmen, or how can a person fight aggression/bullying in an affective way?

Thank you very much, I send you and everyone in the center warm regards and Happy New Year!! - Marcela

It is impossible to live a life of 100% neutral-positive balance in our world, especially not when one has to deal with other persons. The only „place“ where you may come near that state is in the psyche. However, regarding creational laws and recommendations it is possible to attain 100%.

If you (anyone) are harassed you can apply logical „Gewalt“ and defend yourself in an appropriate way, which could mean: to ignore, to walk away, to give a comment, to explain the situation to the opponent/s, etc. If you are not defending yourself in ways as mentioned there is a high probability that you develop a depression etc.

Flaming_pie

Dear Billy,

As I understand it, a Plejar would not randomly even pick flowers in the forest to not violate the law of love. We as earth humans have difficulty understanding how we could harm a plant physically harvesting it, let alone spiritually.

What is the spiritual way to harvest a plant so that the law of love is maintained?
Best regards,

There is no “spiritual way to harvest a plant”. The human being needs plants for food and medicine etc. and, therefore, has to “kill” plants (just as animals, fish, birds etc.). And if you want to have vegetables, you must weed the garden. And even letting flowers grow in gardens and on farms in order to use them for one’s home and for presents is not necessarily a non-spiritual act. But still the best way to enjoy flowers is by looking at them when they are growing and alive.

(Note by CF: Using plants [= killing them] for yourself helps you maintain your health and is, therefore, an act of love towards yourself. After all, according to the creational laws the plants exist, among other reasons, to enable animals etc. to live, and both together enable – through their existence – the human being to exist = nourishment etc.)

Eddieamartin

Hello Eduard,

On the consciousness abilities/power.

In my late teens I was in the kitchen of an LDS church in a discussion with the church custodian who was a former Bishop. We were interrupted by a water filtration sales man who told us about all the impurities found in water which he offered a free testing of all the water sources.

I went with them because I was curious to learn about these impurities. He tested the nearest source of water which was the water fountain. I was surprised to see the test results showing so many different impurities.

From there we went to every source of water and they all showed the same impurities. Returning to the kitchen he began his sales pitch. Towards the end I learned that the filtration system for my home was beyond my mother's affordability.

I grabbed a glass, went to the fountain and filled the glass with water. I then visualized the water and the water molecules and "blessed" the water in that "all the impurities and harmful substances be removed" and that "the water be healthy for the body".

I then proceeded to the kitchen and asked the sales man to test the water in the glass. He remarked that he had tested all the water sources. I asked him to test the water in the glass anyway. The tests showed the cleanest results and that there were no impurities of any kind. He asked where did I get this water from. I told him it was from the fountain. He exclaimed that it was the first source he tested and that it showed impurities. I told him and the custodian that I had blessed the water.

My question is this. I know that the consciousness abilities/power can remove impurities from water for example. If I bless food the same way with the newly acquired understanding from the Teaching and bless it that its nutritional content is increased and that it nourishes the body, does it make it so?

Salome and thank you to you both,
Eddie

“Blessing” the water in the way you describe does not remove “impurities” from the water, just as you cannot increase the nutritional content of food just by blessing it with your thoughts. Blessing water is esoteric nonsense.
Btw: Living water is full of bacteria which are necessary for the purification. Btw: “Dead, suffocated water” without oxygen has a red colour, as Billy could witness during his trip with Quetzal deep down in the ocean.

Ferbon

Dear Eduard, please accept my greetings and traditional best wishes of strength, energy, happiness and peace in 2013 for you, C/49 and everyone actively involved in the mission.

I am worried that despite many of your explanations, published material and examples of misery, crime, stagnation, mental slavery and other conceivable burdens that humans bring upon themselves accepting religion and blind/uneducated belief, the new form/forms of such religion may rise based on falsification/misinterpretation of your relatively recently published teachings. If such madness cannot be prevented, due to individual blindness, stupidity, corruption, etc. what words of yours would you direct to anyone who could become or is already enslaved by such modern evil and worships you as a god and savior and who irrationally thinks ,that by taking up a "blind follower" role or praising you as divine or guru he/she is worthy of “salvation” or can grant himself/herself any other product of imagination like good fortune, blessed marriage, relief from pain or grief, “higher” social status etc.?

Salome

FIGU will guarantee that all of Billy’s original books/texts will be preserved in its original form and no translation of the spiritual teaching texts will be permitted to be printed without the original German text printed on each opposite page.

(Note by CF: This however will not prevent religious fanatics and lunatics etc. to change texts etc. according to their delusion and misunderstanding etc. but that’s not our problem. It will be up to people who are looking for the real truth to keep their attention to FIGU’s publishing work.)

Patm

Billy,

My question is regarding a universal prophet and herald as was Nokodemion. Does one step into appearance after each Creational Sleep period and is there one for each universe or one for all universes during a creational waking period?

Thanks and Salome,
PatM

During the first (only the first one) waking period of any universe there is a (one) universal prophet, i.e. the first human being who enters the spiritual plane of Arahat Athersata.

Marbar

Billy,

Since I asked you about why the Plejaren allowed the Bafath to do all those wrong things to Earth humanity for thousands of years, your responded saying the Plejaren had nothing to do with them. (I wonder if the Plejarens even thought about reasoning with the Bafath.) Sometimes, I wonder why they decided to make an attempt to kill you instead of trying to kill the other prophets like Mohammed or Jmmanuel when the two were living.

I read somewhere, from the “Essence of the Notes”, that the other ETs kidnapped people from other planets sometimes and the Plejaren try to reason with the malevolent ETs to return the kidnapped humans back to their planets. Now my question:

Since the Plejarens knew the Bafath was causing many problems for the Earth humans for thousands of years, what was the problem that the Plejarens could not try to reason with the Bafath?

,MarBar

Their directives don’t allow to interfer with other people on worlds whose population is far lower evolved than they are.
The Bafaths were also active in the time of Mohammed and Jmmanuel, waging people up against the prophet, as e.g. prior to Jmmanuel’s crucifiction.

Norm

Hi Billy,

I was always told when you hear a women say she loves you like a brother. That you will never have a chance at a loving relationship with her. Meaning you would only ever be just friends. Is it possible for that love to change in that female so that it could blossom into a full relationship?

Yes, that’s possible.

Gaiawingz

Hello, and greetings to Billy, Christian and the rest of the core group members;

Now that it is nearly the end of December, 2012, I wished to ask a simple question about the possibility of World War 3. From what I understand, October or November of 2012 was the final time when WW3 might start. I also understand that WW3 would start as a conventional war long before becoming a world-wide phenomenon with atomic bombs decimating the northern hemisphere. Finally, I have read that one of the first things to happen at the beginning of WW3 would involve Russian military troops being deployed in Turkey.

With that said, I have been observing the events in Syria over the past year with great trepidation, hoping and praying to my spirit that WW3 will not start. Even now, I am hopeful that we have avoided WW3, but I wish to remain realistic and so I am concerned by current events that are happening in Syria, involving the kidnapping of Russian / Ukrainian citizens by the so-called rebels in Syria. It is my honest thought that the Russians do not really want to get involved in a war, but it seems like some people might be trying to force the Russians to become involved.

Thus, my question to you is this:
Are you ready (or willing) at this time to confirm or deny whether WW3 has started, that is to say whether your prophecies about WW3 have come true? Or are we now safe from the threat of WW3, and so can we breathe a sigh of relief now, as it were?

I greatly appreciate any clarification you can give us regarding whether WW3 has started.
Thank you very much, and may you live for many long and healthy years into the future.
Respectfully and peacefully yours;
- Gaia

As long as there are killers in governments and as long as the peoples (consisting of individuals) have not grown in their consciousness there remains the threat of a WW.

Joe

Billy,

If I'm not mistaken you had once said that there are no new spirits incarnating here on Earth. Could you please tell me approximately how many not new spirits are there in thr fine matter world?

There are no “Neugeistformen” who will incarnate for the first time on Earth, but there are a lot of spirit-forms which are in an underdeveloped state of evolution, either incarnated, or in a “waiting position”.
The number of “new spirit-forms” in the universe cannot be calculated.

Melissa

Dear Billy,

What specific or types of questions are advised to ask you, especially because I also know that it is wise to seek answers from the self, for truth can be recognized after honest thought.

Please would you help me understand, the most useful questions that should be asked, while you are still here?

Much Love,
Melissa

The questions are showing the way of thinking of the persons who are asking.
Basically it is advisable to ask questions which deal with everyday life and are intended to bring some benefit to one’s evolution, something to learn from it.

Jamesm

Dear Billy and FIGU,

I am helping someone compile an event timeline. When was each of the four versions of Atlantis destroyed, please? i.e. Greater Atlantis (Azores), Lesser Atlantis (Santorini), Troy (West Turkey) and North Africa (which city?).

Many thanks,
James Moore of Scotland

Billy doesn’t know.

Earthling

Greetings Billy: - since you have the ability, capability & consciousness evolution necessary to 'remember' your predecessor personalities; how does such knowledge enter your mind and such a mind with the necessary consciousness-evolution required to go back through time and space to fetch an answer from ones memory banks?; is it like an actual and visual-picture or motion-picture memory of something one has experienced or is it like asking a data-base, such as a Google for example, and an answer pops into the mind? How does this data appear, in motion pictures, still images, a data line, or some or any combination of these?

Thank you,
Bruce

Billy doesn’t “remember” former personalities because you can only remember events and happenings etc. of the present life. The memory is material, and therefore it is not possible – even through hypnosis – to remember former existences (“previous lives”).
Billy gets his information by consciously drawing information from his storage-banks. This information enters as knowledge.

Stephen_moore

Salome Eduard
I wish you and your family peace and harmony for 2013.

I am a smoker and I know you used to be a smoker. I have been for some time thinking about quiting smoking and before in my current reincarnation have given up smoking. However I started again and am sceptical of all the so called "help quit smoking" patches and other things that can be brought in shops.

My question is, from a spiritual point of view and also possibly your own experience point of view, what could be the best way a human being can go about quiting smoking?

Thank you for your time and what you continue to do for the earth humans.
Salome

The only effective way is to decide to stop and then stop. Just trying to stop doesn’t work. The individual human being should steer his own life, instead of being steered.

(Note by CF: The same process is also working with other addictions.)

Nuetralperson

Salome Billy.

My question is this -
In the healing meditation you imagine your forehead to be cool and your body to be warm and heavy. Can you please explain shortly why certain parts of the body should be a certain feeling compared to others but also is there a healing practice that can be used to diseases or viruses since the mind and thoughts are powerful enough?

I hope to meet you one day soon Billy. I found your information at 13 became serious at 16 and still now do not have a job to become a passive member but I still study the Spiritual Teaching and it has completely changed me forever. I don't look at anything the same as before, it is quite amazing to see people as just simply human beings, lots of learning can be gathered from that. Gaining sympathy and peace, love, harmony and balance has become a part of me that will never go away.

I actually have another question and I will leave it up to you and Christian with which one you want to answer because I know you can only as one question. (I would prefer you answer this one) Is it okay to do meditation when you are really tired? I have sat on the couch and would go in and out of sleep and it is impossible for me to sleep on my back. One day I laid on my back and just breathed normall but did not think or control my breathing and just let everything go freely. What I experienced is almost a quicker process of concentration and I also felt a rushing sensation in my head that would get stronger and stronger and also "heard" a vibration that had a certain rhythm to it similar to a heartbeat. Is this okay to do?
So my official question is was I experiencing a certain concentration from being really tired or was it me being consciously awake while my body was sleeping?

These are experiences which are normal during the process of learning meditation. It is okay to meditate when you are tired, because you can meditate into sleep (and possibly continue with the meditation in a half-sleep state).

Zaqwsx

Situation:
Mandela, Chavez, Iraq leader (recent stroke), female world leader who went surgery (forgot her name sorry), and Egyptian president assassination.
As "seen" by you when 4 world leaders die within 7 day period, an imminent 3rd world conflagration will come at hand 2 years from then on (theyfly.com). My concern is here in asia. China, philippines, vietnam, cambodia, and dozens more countries have been claiming the oil-rich disputed islands in south china sea and this problem is worsening now for china is using his so-called might to own the thing. Apparently, US play the police role and peace leader again.
Question:
Is there a 90+% possibility that this disputed islands shall cause the downfall of asean nations leading themselves into war. US by the way promised military assistance to MOST of countries in the picture and what i analyzed as the most probable situation when the war starts is that US shall take a dictatorial role to the 3rd world asean countries in their hood. Well, these are still speculations and i only rely on you for now which among these should be clarified and modified.

What can be said is that it is not a necessity that the four leaders must be of different countries.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

I hope your health is good, the best it can be.

By the way, Merry Xmas! (for the celebration, not for what is hidden behind)

On this site, nobody knows each other, we're all from different countries and backgrounds, we live normal lives, we are not involved in any money exchange with you. For most of us, we we'll never meet you. But we all have in common to have come to know what you've been saying for years by unexpected ways. We exchange a few words with you and we go back to our activities.
Question: All is this very strange, so, why are we here talking with you? In other words: Who are we?
Thanks!
Salome
Lepuniv

People are “talking with Billy” because they are interested, are using the occasion to ask questions and can expect answers.

Theredpill

Hi Billy,
Can you or the Plejarens comment on the case regarding "Missy, The Psychic Dog in Denver", Colorado, USA that took place in 1965?
Apparently the ability of that particular dog had many people, including a mayor, confirm "her" ability with affidavits, and was also hosted on a radio station, as well as being invited by Disney to be on their program.

This is particularly intriguing given the demonstrations of the dog's capabilities and the number of witnesses.

Billy doesn’t know about that case. But since each animal has a psyche it is no surprise that some animals are showing more than average demonstrations of instinct-based behaviour etc. etc. Cats, dogs, dolphins and horses etc. are quite capable to react and interreact with human beings.

Ramirez

Greetings Billy,

Concerning spiritforms of things in nature such as animals, plants, trees and even rocks which natives all over the place and others sometimes worship and also some persons claim to see under the influence of psychedelic drugs during ceremonies and so forth.

There must be a limit to such things so when talking about spiritforms in nature which are different to those connected with humans ..... with animals it's clear enough because creatures are single and distinctly separate from each other but with trees and plants it's a more complex issue to define the boundaries particularly with minerals such as rocks which are often joined together and clumps of grass are sometimes linked then the complication of vines covering many trees or surfaces.

Are believers in such things in error (spirits of trees, plants, rocks) and might the spirits they consider real be no more than the various orbs, rods and other light beings which are now able to be photographed with good success by modern digital camera's and sometimes even seen with the naked eye ?

So are people getting things mixed up and confusing for instance orbs and other lights in the sky which are real and naturally occurring electromagnetic lifeforms with what they claim to be spirits?

Spirit-forms cannot be seen with one’s eyes, with and without drugs.

Derrick

Dear Billy,
When I found the teachings of creation it hit me very hard. So hard in fact that for almost a month I was very sensative to my beliefs falling away from me and so much so that I was also delusional in some of my thinking . In hind sight, I think that my psyche was suffering. I remember being at my friends house after about a month into the teachings and It felt as if I was comming down from a drug and I was just becomming sober/re-connecting with my personality. For a while my friends thought I was loosing my mind because my personality (ego)was seemingly gone and I didn't talk too much like I ussualy do. For some, this may have been a blessing as I have a very outgoing personality and sometimes I don't shut up.

Was this a result of fluidal forces and a belief system being shattered while the real truth was replacing it with understanding and knowledge and real wisdom? I realized at the time that a full cup could not be filled...Can you tell me how one should handle these kind of impulses or situations such as this and how to deal with the psyche when you are still comming out of an erronious belief? Especially for those that are new to the teachings and have thick layers of beliefs/false thinking and feelings?
Thank you Billy and Christian.

You will have to put/bring order into your thoughts and feelings with regard to reality, which is a learning process. The psyche is formed by thoughts and especially by the feelings. Learn to control your thoughts and the resulting feelings, which are forming the psyche. This is a learning process which needs time.

Savio

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that there are beings that has no physical/material form e.g. energy form or light being (other than those within the High Council).

My question is: Do they live in a material planet like us and would experience the normal evolution cycles like being born, grow up, ageing and death?

Salome

Savio

Being born, growing up, ageing and dying is possible only in the case of material beings, i.e. beings/Wesen with a material form/physical body.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page