Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 09, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through January 09, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 770
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Sorry, yes WTC7 .... the third building to fall which is why i called it building 3.

The plane which crashed into a field was brought down by a missile fired from an F16 some distance away which is why it didn't make it to New York where it was destined to crash into WTC7 .... where co-incidentally records of forthcoming and ongoing investigations into massive corporate fraud were stored ..... how convenient and not to miss an opportunity those all vanished into dust.

Wreckage from that aircraft was found by farmers and curiosity seekers scattered over a trail several miles long as would happen with an aircraft disintegrating and falling apart in the air over a distance.

The Pentagon strike .... what a joke.

An airliner with a substantial wingspan is supposed to have gone through a 16 foot hole leaving no wreckage outside (except a few small planted pieces) nor creating a massive fire as it struck and where exactly did the debris, fuel & wreckage for an airliner vanish to ? ..... really if it's supposed to have entered through one side of the Pentagon where did everything associated with a huge airliner vanish to ?

People who attend church might believe the official story but then those types are prone to believe all sorts of stories .......
Cheers.

Joe

Post Number: 227
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Billy ... This is the case, yes, because it was hellishly miserable for me as Semjase made me the prediction that there would be around 3,000 dead."

If I may ask, did Semjase mention this in a contact report?

Blake_p

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea, Earthling already wrote that a few posts up,it still doesnt answer their questions about the third building(building 7),the P's are just stating that it wasn't an orchestrated conspiracy on 9/11,which still leaves many questions about specific happenings on that day.NORAD's failure three times in one day and there were warnings,documented, from other intelligence agencies warning us and so forth, it may not have been a plot by our gov't but still a bunch of unexplained fishy things goin on

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More unexplained:
*Hurricane Erin was heading directly towards NY, but on 9/11 it changed direction by anout 90 degrees clockwise.
*An array of magnetometers at locations across Alaska and Canada revealed anomalous changes in the Earth's magnetic field at the exact moments that key events were taking place in NYC on 9/11.
*A FDNY Hazmut truck in front of WTC6 on West Street - it's engine block had disappeared.
Likewise a fire truck along W. Broadway at Park Place.
9/11 was a `False Flag` event which was allowed to happen for political reasons. The incompetent terrorists were nothing more than a `red herring`, as a major part of the propaganda campaign, which the sheeple believed to be true.
Israel is a likely player in the events of that day.
Since it is such a hot potato, the Plejaren and Billy do not want to reveal the truth of that day.
Charles

Joe

Post Number: 228
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p,

Do you know in which contact report did Semjase mention this?

Ferbon

Post Number: 115
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't want to sound arrogant, but Plejarens had "apparently" made a mistake in getting involved in answering any questions regarding 9/11. There is no win-win here. There are many, seriously - a lot- of examples in history where US wasn't a fair player. But ,in fact, every stupefying blockbuster movie, consciousnesses wrecking band, lying politician, cheating girlfriend also isn't fair. It is up to you to recognize the truth and learn from it. How long do you think the mission would last if suddenly governing intelligence (P's) started to take sides? THINK and leave it! Unless you lost someone that day and we can all grieve with you - please stop this senseless topic. The 3000 will reincarnate and continue their way to perfection. That is guaranteed.

To be clear: I am not saying "don't pay attention" but if you must do something - decide to do it or not when stuff happens - don't waste your time 11 years later with your dumb anger.

Salome

Ramirez

Post Number: 771
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon,

"I don't want to sound arrogant, but Plejarens had "apparently" made a mistake in getting involved in answering any questions regarding 9/11."

With this i think your perfectly correct and it still remains a too hot potato for the visitors to become involved with publicly.

Anyone proposing the official 9/11 commission report is accurate immediately loses credibility with those able to think it through for themselves so it seems rather strange the P would support such a version.
Cheers.

Skyrim

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also don't understand why in that contact note the Plejaren talked about 911 as though it wasn't an inside job?

phil

Edward

Post Number: 2554
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and All....

What you posted and Bruce(man...earthling nice to know your REAL name...:-)..
sounds better!)... seen mentioned in a number of documentaries. So, Plajarans
do confirm this fact.

And, well, I mentioned before at the previous PAR and I think, here, in the
past, that the CIA had things going, which concerned storing weapons and
explosives in the Twin Towers, and other buildings, not only in New York; in
case, a terrorist attack would take place, the needed gear and what not would
be there for the Police or CIA themselves, to obtain quick access to.

Or, was the above mentioned just, a cover-up scenario, to just plant
additional explosives, which brought the buildings down? CIA, will have no
comment on this. Just look it up on the internet, this information is
available.

To me... Nature's Natural Forces played part in the collapses of the
buildings. And, perhaps, the planes ignited the explosives that were stored
in the buildings that day? And due to this, made it sound even a more
conspiracy story, that the CIA just planted the explosives on purpose?

Just trying to get to the bottom of this all just like you all....

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 2328
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a recent translation posted by the Australian Land Group regarding 911: http://au.figu.org/911_question.html Thanks to Marcela and Dyson.

Thomas

Post Number: 89
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This message is for Benjamin and all those who enjoy the translations at his myspace site :-)

I believe there is a mistake in the translation of contact 230, specifically Quetzal line 158 if I remember correctly.

The line translated correctly should read "The current weight is 1.2 to the negative 52nd power grams."

In layman's terms, this means that a single photon is of variable weight but currently is equal to 1.2 times 1 over 10 to the 52 power grams

OR put differently

1.2 divided by the number 1 followed by 52 zeros!

So you can see that photons do have a weight and rest mass, though these are exceeding tiny :-)

Thanks to Benjamin for his efforts and for sharing the translations he provides...

Have a great day everyone!

Thomas

Ferbon

Post Number: 125
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas

I was trying to verify this info, but can't find this line anywhere. Could you be so kind to post original English text with entire chapter regarding this or link me to it? Thanks

Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon, I don't have a link handy but if you go to the MySpace page Benjamin has setup for authorized translations of the contact notes, you will find the page for report 230 which is in progress. I seem to remember that the quote in question is on the second page of the continuing translation on Ben's site. For a link to the MySpace site, go to the external links section of the FutureOfMankind site and it is listed.

By the way, my translation of that but needs to be checked by Christian Frehner and may need some fine tuning. Either way, a single photon doesn't weigh more than a gram :-)

Hope this helps and have a great day everyone!

Thomas

Earthling

Post Number: 655
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've made an unofficial/unauthorized translation of part of a recent bulletin. There will be translational errors.

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/2833

Leserfrage zum europäischen Rettungsschirm ESM

Readers question on the European rescue fund ESM

Leserfrage
Wie schätzt Du den sogenannten europäischen Rettungsschirm ESM ein und dass die EZB Staatsanleihen von maroden Staaten aufkaufen will? Können wir damit die finanzschwachen Länder Griechenland, Portugal, Italien etc. retten? Wer sagt uns, wo all die Milliarden wirklich landen, die wir in dieses ‹Fass ohne Boden› pumpen? Das alles ist so kompliziert zu verstehen, dass ich mir wirklich jemand wünsche, der mir das erklärt. Du und Ptaah, ihr sprecht ja nicht mehr über solche Dinge, könntest Du das aber ausnahmsweise doch einmal tun?
Hans Beyer, Deutschland

Readers question:
How do you assess the so-called European bailout ESM and that the ECB wants to buy up government bonds of ailing countries? Can we thus save the financially weak countries Greece, Portugal, Italy, etc.? Who says where all the billions that we pump into this "bottomless pit" really end up? This is all so complicated to understand, I really wish that someone explains this for me. You and Ptaah, you have not spoken any more about such things, but as an exception, could you do it once again?
Hans Beyer, Germany

Antwort
Ausnahmsweise habe ich Ptaah kurz auf Dein Anliegen angesprochen, doch hat er sich nicht darauf eingelassen, sondern wollte, dass ich etwas dazu sage. So hat sich das Ganze dann folgendermassen ergeben:

Response.
As an exception I've briefly spoken to Ptaah of your concern, but he has not agreed to it, but rather wanted me to say something. So the whole thing has arisen shown as follows:

Deine Frage, ob die ganze Welt pleite geht, dazu kann ich Dir keine klare Antwort geben, ausser dass es äusserst unerfreulich ist, was sich rundum in allen Ländern der Erde auf dem Finanzmarkt, in den Regierungen und in der Wirtschaft tut. Wenn ich das Ganze betrachte, dann scheint es aber, dass alles immer mehr bergabgeht, schlimmer wird und auf einen weltweiten finanziellen und wirtschaftlichen Zusammenbruch hinausgeht, wenn sich nicht bald etwas zum Positiven ändert. Wenn die Völker weiterhin solche Nieten und Nullen in den Regierungen haben, die intelligenzmässig in bezug auf Finanzwirtschaft und Regieren keinen Schimmer von Verstand und Vernunft haben, dann ist bald nichts mehr zu retten. Wenn sich all die Verantwortlichen der Politik und Wirtschaft weiterhin in Sachen Finanzen, Politik und Wirtschaft wie in bezug auf solche Dinge unkundige primitive Wilde aufführen, wie das schon seit langen Jahrzehnten der Fall ist, dann muss es früher oder später krachen. Wenn nicht endlich Verstand, Vernunft und Logik angesagt werden und die grossmäuligen Bankenbosse, Bankenmanager und Wirtschaftsbosse sowie die staatlichen Finanzminister/innen und die sonstig massgebenden Regierenden nicht durch massgebende Fachkräfte ersetzt werden, die nicht für ihre eigene Machtgier, ihr eigenes Image und nicht nur für das eigene Wohl und auch nicht durch horrende Entlohnungen in den eigenen Sack wirtschaften, sondern für den Staat und damit für das Volk, dann kann alles noch sehr übel ausgehen und zu einem gewaltigen Zusammenbruch weltweiter Form führen.

Your question, whether the whole world goes bankrupt, for that I can not give you a clear answer, except that it is extremely disagreeable, what is happening all around in the financial markets, in the governments and in the economies in all countries on the earth. When I consider the whole thing, then it seems however that everything goes downhill more and more, becomes worse and heads towards a worldwide financial and economic collapse, if something does not change to the positive. If the people continue to have such dead wood and zeros in the governments that haven't a shimmer of understanding and reason with regard to intelligence-based financial management and governance, then soon nothing more is to be saved. If all those responsible for the politics and economy, continue to perform like ignorant primitive savages in relation to such things in matters of finance, politics and economics, as has already been the case for many decades, it must sooner or later crash. If understanding, reason and logic are not finally announced and the loudmouthed bank bosses, bank managers and economic bosses as well as governmental finance ministers/inside and other authoritative governors are not replaced by authoritative experts who do not operate/economize for their own might-greed, their own image, and not only for their own welfare and also not through horrendous remunerations into their own pocket, but rather for the state and thus for the people, then everything can still turn out very badly and lead to a massive collapse of worldwide form.

So lange jedoch, wie alle diese Fachunkundigen in allen massgebenden Positionen bei den Regierungen, Banken und in der Wirtschaft am Ruder sind, die nur ihren eigenen Ruf, ihre Gier nach Macht sowie ihren Reichtum und ihr persönliches Wohlergehen im Auge haben, kann nichts Besseres und vor allem nichts Gutes herauskommen. So ist es also auch fraglich, ob der sogenannte Europäische Rettungsschirm ESM etwas zum Besseren ändern und die grossen Schuldenländer Griechenland, Italien, Spanien und Portugal retten kann, wohinzu letztendlich bald noch andere kommen. Und die wohl letzte Generalidiotie bei der Schuldenmacherei ist die, dass Schulden in unbegrenzter Form gemacht werden sollen, und zwar weit über die staatlichen Goldreserven hinaus, so wie es bereits in den 1970er Jahren in den USA geschehen ist, als der krankhaft dumme 37. USA-Präsident, Richard Milhous Nixon, veranlasste, dass der US-Dollar fortan nicht mehr an die staatlichen Goldreserven zu binden war und folgedem Schulden in unbegrenzter Höhe gemacht werden konnten. Das Fazit dieser abgrundtiefen Idiotie führte seither zu einem Schuldenberg der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika, der sich auf über 15 Billionen Dollar beläuft. Der gleiche unglaubliche Schwachsinn wird nun auch für die Europäische Union resp. für deren Mitgliedstaaten in Betracht gezogen. Damit soll das Problem der Verschuldung der Länder gelöst werden, was natürlich weit über jede jemals finanziell geschaffene Idiotie hinausgeht und letztendlich zu einer nie dagewesenen Inflation führen muss. Aber was können die Völker von ihren Regierenden anderes erwarten, wenn diese in Sachen Finanzwirtschaft von Tuten und Blasen keinerlei Ahnung haben und die Staaten in eine unbegrenzte Schuldenmacherei treiben. Und wenn man bedenkt, dass in der EU die grössten Schuldenmacher in der deutschen Regierung stecken und das eigene Land in einen ungeheuren Schuldenberg getrieben haben, ausgerechnet dort, wo die Grossmäuligsten sind, dann kann es dem nachdenklichen Bürger vor Wut und Verzweiflung den Hut hochjagen.

However, as long as all those at the rudder lack professional knowledge in all authoritative positions in the governments, banks and in the economy, who only have their own reputation, their greed for might as well as their wealth and their personal well-being in mind, nothing can be improved and especially nothing good will come forth. So it is also questionable whether the so-called European rescue fund ESM can change something for the better and save the large debt countries Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal, where soon others ultimately also still come. And probably the last general idiocy in the debt-making is that debt should be made in unlimited form, and extending well beyond the government's additional gold reserves, as has already happened during the 1970s in the USA, as the morbidly stupid 37th U.S. President, Richard Milhous Nixon, arranged that the dollar was now no longer bound to the government's gold reserves and consequently debt in unlimited amounts could be made. The conclusion of this deep abyss of idiocy, ever since resulted in a debt-mountain for the United States of America, which amounts to over 15 trillion U.S. dollars. The same unbelievable rubbish is now also considered for the European Union, i.e.. for the Member States. Therewith the problem of the indebtedness of the countries should be solved, which of course goes far beyond any ever financially created idiocy and must ultimately lead to an unprecedented level of inflation. But what else can the people expect from their governors if these know as much as the man in the moon in matters of financial management/economics and the States pursue an unlimited debt-making. And when one considers that in the EU, the largest debt-makers are stuck in the German government, of all places, there where the big-mouths are and drove their own country into a tremendous debt mountain, then it may be the thoughtful citizens blow up their hats from anger and despair.

Allein der verantwortungslose Schwachsinn der EURO-Einführung hätte von der deutschen Regierung und von den EU-Köpfen in Brüssel verhindert werden müssen, doch das wurde nicht getan, denn weil in den Regierungsgehirnen – zumindest eben bei den Genannten – nur Stroh oder Sägemehl oder sonstig unwertiges Zeug war, so konnte das Ganze nicht verhindert werden. So war es für diese vermaledeiten Gehirnleeren auch nicht möglich zu erkennen, dass erst sämtliche EU-Staaten hätten schuldenfrei sein müssen und dass es hätte Pflicht sein sollen, dass jeder Staat ein respektables Finanzpolster hätte sein eigen nennen können. Das war aber nicht der Fall, denn wo nur ein leeres oder ein mit Stroh oder Sägemehl gefülltes Gehirn ist, da kann weder Intelligenz noch Verstand, Vernunft oder Logik Grund fassen. Demzufolge ist den Verantwortlichen auch nie in den Sinn gekommen, dass es mindestens noch 20–30 Jahre gedauert hätte, den EURO einzuführen, und zwar eben erst dann, wenn alle EU-Staaten in dieser Weise beauftragt gewesen wären, zuallererst schuldenfrei zu werden und die staatliche Finanzwirtschaft zu stabilisieren. Das aber war nicht der Fall, und wie seit eh und je geht auch heute das Schuldenmachen weiter, weil keine Finanzverständige am Ruder sind, sondern nur finanzenunkundige Hohlköpfe. Kommt aber einmal eine Person, die sparen und die Staatsfinanzen richtig handhaben kann, dann kommen jene Idioten, welche die gesparten Moneten wieder für unsinnige Dinge verpulvern, um ihre verrückten und schwachsinnigen Ideen und Wünsche zu verwirklichen, und zwar ohne Rücksicht auf Verluste und einen möglichen staatlichen Zusammenbruch. Und das andere Schlimme dabei ist noch das, dass die Bevölkerung jedes Staates, in dem so gehandelt wird, das Ganze als Vorbild nimmt und gleichermassen handelt. Folglich sind nicht nur die Staaten rettungslos verschuldet und können ihren Schuldenberg niemals mehr abbauen, sondern es ist auch die Bevölkerung, die gesamte Wirtschaft und die Banken, die in gleicher Art und Weise handeln. Letztendlich ist dann durch die ganze Misswirtschaft alles derart weit, dass in jedem Land die Bevölkerung für die Schulden aufkommen muss, die durch die Regierenden, die Wirtschaft und die Banken gemacht werden. Leider mangelt es rundum, sowohl in jeder Regierung, in den Banken und in der Wirtschaft wie auch bei der Bevölkerung jedes Landes an Intelligenz, Verstand, Vernunft und Logik, und wo diese Werte fehlen, da ist bekanntlich Hopfen und Malz verloren.
Bezüglich der EZB, die Staatsanleihen von maroden Staaten aufkaufen will: Das entspricht mehr als nur einer hirnlosen Idiotie, denn ein solches Handeln kann erst recht zu einem völligen finanziellen Zusammenbruch führen, und zwar nicht nur in der EU.
Billy

Solely, the irresponsible imbecility of the introduction of the EURO would have had to be prevented by the German government and by the EU heads in Brussels, but that was not done, because insomuch as the government-brains -at least in just those named - was only straw or sawdust or otherwise unworthy stuff, so the whole thing could not be prevented. So it was also not possible for these blasted empty-brains to recognize that firstly all EU states would have to be debt-free and that it should have been a duty that every state would have a respectable financial cushion they could call their own. But that was not the case, because since where merely an empty or filled with straw or sawdust brain is, neither intelligence nor intellect, rationality or logic collect reason. Therefore, it also never entered the minds of the responsible ones that it would have taken at least another 20-30 years to introduce the euro, and indeed just then if all EU states had been mandated in this wise, first and foremost to be free of debt and to stabilize the states financial system. But that was not the case, and as has always been, also today continues the debt-making, because there are no finance-sensible ones at the helm, but rather only finance-ignorant airheads. If but once a person comes who can save and manage the state's finances properly, then those idiots come who blow the saved monies again for unsensible things, in order to realize their crazy and imbecilic ideas and wishes, and in fact without regard for losses and a possible state collapse. And besides this, is still the worst thing about it, that the population of each State which acts like that, takes the whole thing as a role model and acts similarly. Consequently, not only are the states hopelessly indebted and can never dismantle their debt-mountain, but it is also the population, the entire economy and the banks who act in the same kind and wise. Ultimately everything is then through the whole economic mismanagement so vast, that the population must pay for the debt in every country, which are made by the government, the economy and the banks. Unfortunately, intelligence, intellect, rationality and logic is lacking all around, in every government, in the banks and the economy as well as in the population of each country and where these values are missing, there hops and malts/(hope) is lost, as is well known.
Regarding the ECB which wants to buy up the government bonds of ailing states: This corresponds to more than just a brainless idiocy, because such action can certainly lead to a complete financial collapse, and indeed not only in the EU.
Billy

Hi Bruce, the moderators were informed by one of the Administrators that we were to not accept translations of articles etc...it is ok to translate a few sentences or even a very short paragraph but that is it.It is ok to translate, but we were told if a person wants to translate material that they may provide a link where their translation is posted, which allows others to read it if they choose.

Thank you
Scott FIGU Forum Moderator

(Message edited by scott on November 17, 2012)
Bruce

Edward

Post Number: 2576
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2012 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce....

Excellent translation!

Indeed, Billy say it - as IT is -!

Still, too many Bank presidents and other corporation leaderships - Filling
their pockets -, with all sorts of Bonus' and what not, here in Europe! When
they know that their country is in collapse, financially, or, heading in that
direction(; even here in Holland).

They must first put an END....to that: SELF Enriching illness!

But, fortunately....there are those whom do....not take the Bonus, with the
knowledge that their society needs it the most. They are good examples! But,
in the 'few'....alas.

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 660
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm testing something. Don't know if this link will work.

"Reader question in connection with aliens" from recent bulletin.

"Readers question
For me it's a bit confusing, what is being said in the contact reports by Ptaah in connection with aliens who stay on the earth, why Ptaah said there are no others, except those who have joined their Federation. On the other hand however, the Plejaren have spoken about unknown aliens that are here. Even in different countries small and large UFOs have been observed by the military, by the police and by pilots etc. maybe something clearer can be said about it?
R. Ganz, Switzerland"

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2285347451707493770&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=525812820808005713
Bruce

Earthling

Post Number: 661
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry, try this

http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/2012/12/reader-question-in-connection-with.html

or

https://www.creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/FIGUSpecialBulletins/2012/Reader%20question%20in%20connection%20with%20aliens-sec.pdf
Bruce

Corey

Post Number: 330
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

Thanks for putting up the creationaltruth.org link. When I visit their site, I am unable to access anything other then what is available at the "home" "FIGU" (membership and the like) and "Calendar" (peace meditation times) which are very limited. Do you have to sign in or something to see all the other translations (though portals) or how do you find them? note: your link worked I was able to read it, but when I go to the creationaltruth.org main page I am unable to find any translations and am wondering how you got there.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Earthling

Post Number: 663
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patrick, can you help Corey out regarding his above post #330?
Bruce

Patm

Post Number: 178
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Regarding the Creational Truth website you can ask questions by emailing your question(s) to:

info@creationaltruth.org

Salome
PatM

Mahigitam

Post Number: 529
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If it is so, then what about this in the next page where Billy writes:
"Die Wirkung der Astrologie resp. der astrologischen Schwingungen geht von der galaktischen (Milchstrasse) Zentralsonne aus, wobei sich - wie vorgehend erklärt - im Innern, im Zentrum resp. der Zentralsonne, das Schwarze Loch der Milchstrasse befindet, das nach und nach alle Materie der Galaxie in sich reisst und verschlingt, was allerdings noch viele Milliarden Jahre dauern wird."
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2000/nr-29/richtigstellung?page=0,1
From what i understand, Billy is saying that the astrological vibrations would come from the central sun of the milkyway. If my poor translation is right, then does it not contradict the above statement.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Mahigitam

Post Number: 530
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2000/nr-29/richtigstellung?page=0,0

Semjase-Kontakt-Bericht No. 9 vom 21. März 1975, Satz 192: Gemäss Originalbericht ist festzustellen, dass hier ein Abschreib- oder Flüchtigkeitsfehler vorliegt. Der Satz muss richtigerweise folgendermassen heissen:
«Der Ursprung dieser epochalen Wandlung liegt im Strahlenbereich des gigantischen Sternenzentrums, das wir Zentralsonne nennen, worum das irdische resp. das SOL-System kreist und innerhalb von 25 860 Jahren einmal 12 verschiedene Zeitalter im Sinne der euch bekannten Sternzeichen durchläuft.»
Das irdische System resp. die SOL mit ihrem System umkreist also nicht die von den Plejaren genannte Zentralsonne der Milchstrasse, sondern ein von ihnen Zentralsonne genanntes Sternensystem, das als Tierkreis- resp. Sternzeichensystem auf der Erde bekannt ist. Meines Wissens dauert die Umrundung der Milchstrassenzentralsonne durch das SOL-System etwa 317 Millionen Jahre, während sich aber das SOL-System resp. das irdische System gleichzeitig um ein anderes Zentrum dreht und seine Zeitalter-Phasen durchläuft. Dieses Zentrum aber, das wie gesagt von den Plejaren ebenfalls als Zentralsonne bezeichnet wird, existiert als Sternensystem in den sogenannten Tierkreisen resp. Sternzeichen. Die gigantische Galaxie-Zentralsonne selbst bildet den Mittelpunkt unserer Milchstrasse/Galaxie.

Is Billy saying that the Central Sun from which our Earth would receive the radiations in this golden epoch is not the central sun or black hole of the Milkyway galaxy but a Sun which is located in space in the center of all the zodiac signs ?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 101
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigatam:
Looking at your last two posts and translating the last one myself, then my interpretation is as yours i.e. the centre of SOLS orbit is not the centre of the MWG. SOL orbits a star-system (that we call zodiac)which the Plejaren call central-sun. Is my interpretation correct that the MWG rotates about it's centre (central star) with a period of 317 million years?
Thanks for these references, since previously I thought that SOL moved about the centre of the MWG.
Charles

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page