Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 24, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through February 24, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Orphelia

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I'm not sure if this question has been asked or not, and since I'm still reading all the Contact Notes [I'm slow] I haven't come across it yet.

But what I'd like to ask is: It was somewhere stated in here, I think, that the Plejaren won't be returning to earth in this life time. So is this true? or have they changed their minds and visited earth recently? There's just this feeling I have in regards to this, but I just can't explain it. :sweat:

PS..I'm still waiting for that date with Ptaah.
Cheers
Orphelia.
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Sunbr

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Could you give some advice on how to recover from schizophrenia?

Thank you very much for your indefatigable efforts to help mankind. Wishing you and FIGU people all the best, good health and good luck.

Ferbon

Post Number: 214
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

I was recently thinking about the truth and wisdom inclined in the words from OM: "Blessed is he who has learned to wait joyously". Although the meaning of these words is quite clear one would still have to work hard and make certain effort in order to be sure and wait joyously for the outcome. Nothing comes from nothing, thus simply watching the events passing by without any progressive involvement is probably not the right way even though the "observer" can still learn from mistakes made by others.
On the other hand we should be also striving - probably most of all- for our own development and proper and balanced spiritual evolution because if our peers are not ready for a change they will likely turn against us and attempt to bury our achievements with us. Nonetheless I wonder weather an individual has made enough effort to utilize his/her abilities or how she/he can find the perfect barometer of one's actions to not overdo or make fools out of one selves.
I also remember that, on some occasions, you have mentioned that because of your extensive knowledge you have carried burden which (in my opinion) could also be negatively influencing your harmony as the waiting continues for the events to unfold.
I would be deeply grateful for further explanations that you deem appropriate for previously cited OM quote.

Salome

Yao

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

I come from china.Do you know china dinosaur.The china dinosaur can fly £¬it body look like a snake£¬but it have four legs.The china dinosaur will be drawn at china imperial robe.Imperial robe is a clothes that just china emperor can wear.Do you know something about china dinosaur? If you konw,can you explanation about it£¿thank you!

Salome

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard and Christian,

I understand that the spirit itself has no shape, no form, no color. Also, If I'm correct color arises when energy interacts with material. My question is... Is it possible to detect spirit's radiance/color and determine someone's spirit age looking at/through his eyes?

Thank you all.

Salome,
Ervin

Truthseeker

Post Number: 361
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Last summer I heard from a friend in Toronto that according to Christian who gave a presentation there, that the Plejarens made some mention that the descendents of Hyperborea, who were still living here on Earth, have now long since left their places from under Mt Shasta and also from under their surrounding areas in Alaska and in the Aluetion Islands.

So my question being, when and why did they leave and where did they go?

Better yet, if a contact report and it's number from which this was mentioned can be provided, in either German or in English or both, then that would be good too.

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker

Imamovic

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Helo Eduard,

Do you have any information on space visitors who call themself Trols (maybe I've spelled it wrong but the pronunciation is as written)?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 252
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

My best wishes for you. I hope this winter finds y'all warm and sassy!

It seems to me to be one the cosmos's worst jokes upon human life that women tend to be attracted to men who are older than they are. From what I understand, FIGU has recognized this mismatch when it lay down its recommendations for population control/reduction. Since this is the case, should older boys be paired with younger girls as they grow up? If this is a universal circumstance, how can it be fair?
Life

Scott

Post Number: 2373
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas57

1st time question(ever!):

Is it possible for the consciousness block to incarnate in more than one personality in a century(or very close time period), and have two incarnations at the same time?

Thank you for the many years of your dedicated mission!
Thomas57

If a person dies at an early age, it is possible that the new consciousness-block is incarnating within the same century again, but never at the same time.

Marbar

Hello Billy,

Sometime last year or the year before last, on this forum I asked you what advice you would give to first-cousins that are married to each other. As far as I can remember, you said: According to the spiritual teachings, closely related people should not have children up to the seventh generation.

Now, with a society that Erra is, I wonder do the Plejarens use the term cousins when referring to other family members. I have no problems with cousin marrying with each other as long as they truly love each other. I know that a person cannot marry his or her own parents, grandparents, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, and his or her own grandchildren. Now my question:

Billy, to the best of your knowledge, can first-cousins on Erra allowed to be married to each other or not, please explain why?

Salome, MarBar

Of course the Plejaren do not marry (and have children) within their relationship up to 7 generations, which includes cousins.

(Note by CF: The Plejaren are accepting their responsibilities and do not act against the spiritual principles, since it is a fact that incest [having children within the same bloodline] will lead to degenerating effects sooner or later, not only physical ones, but also consciousness-based ones.)

Stevieo

ima continue from my precious question.
So mental illness is in the material consciousness !!! and not the spirit.
Im getting confuse cause u stated that the consciousness is real spirit evolution
and u also stated that the spirit is always more higher evolved then the consciousness.the one of the questions u stated the spirit is always more evolved then the consciousness but at the end of the day the consciousness wins.not a quote but yeah.
at the same time semjase stated in contact report 6 primary life line 57. Life forms in these stages are designated by already reason-gifted beings as mentally ill (ill in consciousness), as idiots, etc., but their consciousness and intellect, in reality, are simply not yet developed in a knowledge-related manner (new spirits, who must first form themselves through learning and experience, etc.).
and u also stated in the future of mankind that in link humanity 8.4.1.1mental illness
Real mental diseases result from a powerful confusion in knowledge of spirits that were already educated. As the genes become influenced by the spirit, they acquire the confused impulses, store them, and create the confused idea into a confused form of life. This hurts normal creatures from generation to generation by the irresistible further development of the spirit periodically causing conditioned evolution. This means that the confused spirit’s crucial functions of the genes become afflicted with the improper regulation of certain factors. This improper regulation causes its impulses to intermingle with the brain’s acids and affect the same wrong factors to evoke a confusion, which then becomes organic.

The evolution of the spirit can cause the confusion to become normal again over generations. Each hurt form of life can be burdened differently along with their descendants. The development of the descendants can be hurt, more so with low developed spirits than highly developed ones, which are even able to neutralize such wrong regulation. So, it is absolutely possible for the descendants of insane creatures to become normal. After many generations, when all is normal again, there can be small lingering factors that break out as afflictions.
Now im confuse whats the different from the material consciousness(genetics) and the spirit(consciousness-evolution).im getting that the mental ill people is young spirits that’s sick in the mind and need to evolved at the same time im getting that its not the spirit but the material consciousness that effect and also hamper the evolution in the spirit brings burden to the spirit life and prevent evolution but at the same time its still the consciousness.
Im confuse can u help me out here thank you.
Thank for all u have done.
Oh and for a side note what does iq really mean does it really tell how smart a person is spiritaly.i know this another question but if u don’t answer can u save it for next round

The genes are not influenced by the spirit or spirit-form, but by the consciousness (additional to material-physical influences of course).
The consciousness ist not spiritual evolution, as you state. Spiritual evolution is connected to the spirit only. The spiritual consciousness is „learning“ (not in the sense as we understand learning) based on what the consciousness is learning.

(Note by CF: Regarding coping with the environment and other people it’s the consciousness – thinking and feeling – which decides about how well a person is dealing with problems and hardship etc. etc. In other words: A spiritually-based quite advanced person can suffer from mental illness just the same as another person who has had much less former incarnations of his personalities.)

Elreyjr

Greetings,

Other than the absence of brain activity (as an effect of physical/medical concerns), are there more circumstances/determinants (causes) for the life force (spirit-form) to separate from the material body?
Jun

Terrestrial scientists are not yet able to prove 100% that a person has zero brain activity, which is a requirement or proof that a person is really dead. Therefore it is possible and a reality that doctors are taking/removing organs from bodies who’s owner is still alive and even aware of what’s happening him/her. That’s why some doctors are applying medicaments to be sure that the organ donator is unconscious when the organs are removed.

Absolute zero brain activity is the sole requirement which separates the spirit-form from the body and results in a dead body/human being. From that results, in turn, that people who are reporting having been dead have not been dead. When a person has died, the spirit-form cannot return.

Corey

I was wondering if there are still artifacts left on the other worlds, left behind from the genetically manipulated peoples during their travels from Sirius to the SOL system for future generations to find, or did the Sirians remove those like they did Mars? Contact 251 states: "The discovery, refurbishing and renewed operation of ancient extraterrestrial artifacts and stations on Mars in the not-too-distant future, and much later in other places as well, will be accomplished by our more distant descendants." -I know the ones on Mars are gone, it's the possibility of artifacts and stations that could still be in other places/planets/systems that I'm referring to. I'm asking because to me it seems that the removal of the artifacts on Mars has created a "ripple effect" which has changed our future and I'm wondering if we, as a race, will still find our way back to Sirius for the final rectification of the aging/aggression gene (collaboration with the Sirians) and form an alliance with the Sirians and relocate our government to Sirius as foretold in contact 251.

Salome
Corey

Billy doesn’t know whether or not such artifacts can be found on other planets. He does not agree with your idea of a ripple effect.

Marcela

Greetings to you and Christian:

I was reading about people experiencing levels of hallucinations, either auditory or visual. I have learned that children might hear voices in their heads due to an anxiety problem or other causes like genetics, accidents, etc. These hallucinations may get worse and diagnose schizophrenia.

You mentioned once that medication is important, but also it is important to connect with reality. Does it help to tell the person who suffers from hallucinations that these don't exist and they are created by oneself, and that the person should ignore the voices or accept that they only exist in the imagination but not in the real world?

Very thankful, Marcela
Salome
Marcela

Yes, that could be helpful, but probably the voices will not vanish through that method. Psychopharmaka (psychotropic drugs) may help to suppress the voices.
If the hallucinations etc. are an effect from depression, there is a good chance that they will disappear when the depression has been healed.

Zanderson

Polygamy – A Natural Family Way-of-Life

Hello Mr. Meier and the rest of FIGU.
My Question for this round is, in regards to Polygamy and the polygamous family, how should it be approached by both genders?

I think an effective answer would best be suited in a bulletin, but if it's ok feel free to place your response here.

I asked this question because after thinking on the subject matter, several concerns arose to which I came to some answers (which may be wrong) but felt that the subject was not extensively covered (If I'm mistaken and this was already done, please point me in the relevant direction and that will suffice).

I've decided to share a few of what I've arrived at so far and hope that this will be of some help (feel free to edit/delete whatever misguided notion I may have arrived at).

The polygamous family is a natural way of life and is established by a single male in marriage with two or more females. Evidence of this natural tendency can be found in nature, demonstrated in the Gorilla and Lion kingdom to name a few (National Geography). While the human being is above the animals, such principles are found present in nature, for man to learn and reap the benefits from.

The polygamous family has several benefits for both gender for which some are as follows:
1- Having a large family without contributing to overpopulation; as a family with a husband and two wives can produce up to six children, with each wife having a maximum of three children (keeping with your 3 child max policy).

2- For the females of such a family, each wife would represent not just having a sister but also a close female friend, to relate from one female to the next, things us males (well me anyways) usually fail to grasp (girl talk).

3- In such a family construct, the various responsibilities can be shared amongst the members to achieve a more productive and progressive family, this can contribute to alleviation of any member feeling overburden with responsibilities.

4- Such a family construct contributes more significantly to the eradication of traits such a jealousy and selfishness, for actually having it functional leads to nullification of these traits.

5- It is highly likely (my opinion) those children born in a polygamous family will become exceedingly socially oriented, due to the high natural social nature woven in such a family construct.

6- In the event that all members of the polygamous family are similarly spiritually oriented (Students of the Spiritual Teachings), I think that the consciousness/spiritual development would occur at a faster pace.

The construct of the polygamous family also has some concerns for which some are as follows:

1- It is advised that the male should be able to fully support each wife before undertaken any in a marriage.

2- It is advised that legal documentation be constructed and agreed to, prior to marriage, so that in the event of a separation no discrimination may arise.

3- (I had trouble establishing how best to achieve an acceptable means of decision making in such a setup, nevertheless this is what I came up with). In such a family construct, decision are achieved democratically, however the judgment of those responsible for a specific roles takes precedence and is superseded only by a superior logic. E.g. A role is assigned to a wife in the family to be responsible for all the investment activities (due to experience in that area) done on behalf of the family. Her decision can only be overwritten if a more productive investment plan (for example) is put forward by another member. In the event that a decision needs to be made but no roles are present the democratic process is put in place, so majority rules (the decision of the husband would decide a tie if such arise).

I would appreciate your opinion on this.

Salome, Live Long and Prosper
Sanchez Anderson

You have good ideas and have drawn logical conclusions.
If jealousy is absent (important!), and love and understanding etc. is lived, polygamy is a good way of life. Billy knew a family in Pakistan, a man with three wives, who decided everything with each other. E.g. the four people decided about how long the man/husband shall live at each of his wives houses, 2 days or a week each, etc. Everything was decided democratically through consent.

Retchie1973

Eduard good day to you.....i always have this question lingering in my mind for so many years....eversince i was a child i always look up to the skies and always waited for something to come...i always believed in humans coming from other stars and also it really never went away from my mind about reincarnation at a very young age.....i was brought up as a strict catholic....when i read and pondered and studied your material it didnt take long to accept it i never had any difficulty in accepting it......is it possible that they ( ETs) conveying me or others, information through impulses? Or i was there once.... Thank you so much........
retchupax

No, the ETs are not conveying impulses to you. This has been an internal urge from your side only.

(Note by CF: There remains the possibility [= is not equal with fact] that in one of your former personalities you may have had some connections etc. with ET life etc. etc., but that’s a thought not to be fuelled because it is irrelevant for this life.)

Rye

Is there a definition and a set of procedures for the use of 'logical force' that the Plajaren abide by when implementing such an action? In other words, what range of actions are included in the Plajaren's 'logical force' methodology?

I think that your entire Mission and that of FIGUs is the use of direct 'logical force', but what else besides the seeding of the spiritual teaching would be considered 'logical force'?

Everything which is directed against that which is negative/bad, is logical force. In other words: Acting towards, and engaging for that which is good (in line with the spiritual principles etc.) is application of logical force.

Savio

Dear Billy

Thanks for the answer that: “Being born, growing up, aging and dying is possible only in the case of material beings…”

I refer to those beings that have visited you in the past.

My question is: Were you visited by any energy form being and/or light being and where did they come from?

Salome
Savio

They did not visit Billy, but just watched/monitored him. They came from the Andromeda region.

Quinn

Hi Billy and other members ¨C I am from Shanghai, China. Lucky me that I found you and your spirit teaching last year which have endowed me with the real meaning of life since then. Besides myself studying your materials, in order to let more Chinese people aware of you and your spirit teaching, together with a couple of other net friends, I started to translate your material into Chinese, basically your contact reports of English version from futureofmankind.co.uk since we don¡¯t know anything about German. Given such a big population in the country, the result of our efforts is tiny but we will go on and stick to it. The more I know about you, the more questions I have. I believe I will find most of the answers when I have read more of your teaching.
When I read your teaching and do the translation, I realize that language could be one of biggest obstacles in the course of spreading your teaching. It is close to impossible to have all earthlings understand German so in a long term different language translation will be one of the keys to present the teaching to the world. I reckon there are some reasons why Plejarens don¡¯t provide other scripts in the major languages like English, Spanish or Chinese on top of the German original version, so that the teaching might be understood easily by people and spread faster. One is that German is the best language in the case of spirit teaching and the other is that they don¡¯t have the responsibility to do us such a favor since it is totally a business of non-German speakers who still have the option to learn German. Please correct me if my assumption is wrong.
Now my question is what the real origin of Chinese is. Chinese seems to belong to a completely different language family compared to German, English and etc. Can you please shed some light on it and provide your comment on this language?
Thank you and do stay healthy.

Quinn

Billy doen’t know the origin of Chinese.
Translations from Billy’s texts into Chinese (and any other language) should always be done from the German original only.

(Note by CF: Most probably the Chinese language was imported to Earth when the ancestors of the Chinese and Japanese came to Earth a couple of ten thousand years ago.)

Kiwiseeker

Greetings Billy & Christian,
On this forum we have been discussing the motions of SOL and Earth and the cause of the epochal transformations which are now occurring (caused by the radiations of the central sun of the zodiac constellations and the golden radiations of the central sun of the Milky Way galaxy), with reference to contacts 9 & 148. SOL orbits the central star of the Milky Way galaxy with a period of 317 million years, as well as orbiting the centre of the constellations which comprise the zodiac with a period of 25,860 years. Earth has a precessional motion about it's centre with a period of 25.860 years relative to the stars (resulting in the polar oscillation which you mention in C148). It seems likely that the gigantic star or Central Sun at the centre of the zodiac constellations causes both the motion of SOL about this centre as well as the precession of Earth. Are my assumptions correct and what is the name of this gigantic star and/or it's constellation, at the centre of the zodiac constellations, which is causing these motions?

Regards,
Charles

Billy doesn’t know the name of the dark star (actually a black hole). As a rule, a galaxy has a black hole in its centre. And through the attraction of the black hole stars are drawn into the centre which appear as a great big central sun or star.}

Zaqwsx

excuse me mr meier. i have a question and statements to you that took me several minutes to brace myself, be calmer and regain self-control to able myself to type all these words.
do you really exist? are you really co existing with me and all other beings in this planet? though im from philippines and you are in that place opposite of this planet, are you areally walking on the same landmass in this earth same as ours? or perhaps are you some sort of illusion within this internet world? are you really here? you know i am very sorry if i am asking these questions. actually i have no courage or great reason to ask this because i'm teaching myself right now that all first times are unique, peculiar, confusing and sometimes unrealistic for the perceiver and that i should just let time pass and repeatedly experience that new thing so i can accustom myself to it and eventually adjust and bring myself back to normal reality. well i don't desire to assume that what's happening to me now is just a peak effect of the coffee i had few hours ago but you see mr . meier, the world news most probably have put me to question this question again in a profoundly anew depth in me. i have read a few of your predictions and prophesies but then on that past times, never have i been shaken like this until right now. my great concern at the moment lies in australia's situation. weeks ago, temperatures of the entire continent went up drastically reaching an all time record high of 45.6 c with an approximate average of 40's degree C persisted for days. consequently, heat brought up fires sprouting on all corners conquering hectares of the continent. then days later, right now, majority of eastern australia is devastated and sinking in heavy floods brought by heavy rains, to stir the bowl further, mini-tornado, BUBBLE FLOOD, and tomato-juice colored seashore just put me in this ruining state and uncontrollably i see my entire planet, i see the images and videos of war, killings, fights, rage, anger, hate, destruction, ruins, fires, deaths, profound beggings, poverty, hunger, hopeless, powerlessness, nothingness, emptiness.
man, really. mr. meier my. . how have you been doing it? how could you take it. really my gracious. i am not even certain if we are speaking of the same page or if am i minutely glimpsing what you have been strongly taking since time that began. yet for how long. how did you cope with this? this planet overflowing of everything OPPOSITE of the magnificent undescribable creation? you man, really, do you even exist? are you really alive breathing the same air as we do? you clever man,you really peculiar being if you really is alive and breathing, can you please slap me again, and shake that the real truth is really the real truth which you satisfyingly described in your great journey. specifically during the 7 minute in timelessness? a few minute have passed, approximately 25 mins at least whereby this peculiar feeling have persisted, may this perhaps be have arisen from peak effects of coffee? apparently my hands became cold, lousy and quiet trembling or lacked control, maybe 2 teaspoons of black coffee is just too much that my body and thinking is impaired to an extent this really peculiar happening resulted in me.

Right now at this very moment, i think i gradually held myself back to reality and sanity, and the peculiar feeling slowly faded and became quiet controlled, yet one question still remained in my mind which i undoubtedly wanted to be answered, do you really exist and you are alive at this very great moment walking on this empty planet?

Yes.

(Note by CF: I can confirm that Billy exists. At least he sat beside me and was laughing about your „peculiar“ question when I was presenting it to him. The two other persons who were present in the kitchen at the SSSC can/would also confirm Billy’s existence.
A suggestion from Billy to you: If you are not sure whether or not you are real, just take a needle and stick it into your fingertip.)

Jasonzhang

Hello Billy,

What is your opinion on moneymaking ideas £¿
Thanks
Salome

We are living in a material world where money is needed to get food, housing etc. etc. Therefore making money is a requirement. Of course this must be achieved in a good way, and not through criminal methods.

Derrick

Dear Billy,

When will the laws of creation/the teachings of spirit and of truth and of life first be implemented into science on our Earth? Apparently there are 4 more stages of spiritual science that have yet to be used...can you give more information on that?
Thank you Billy and Christian.
Salome
Note to Christian: Do you pronounce your name Christi-on instead of the regular way because of the association to Christianity and the vibration that the name may carry? Like Religion and Religeon? It would make sense to me if you directed people to address your name as such because of that reason.
Salome
Derrick

Billy is not aware about the 4 more stages of spiritual science.

(Note by Christian:
„Chris“ as in „Chris“ (the „ch“ spoken in a scratching mode deep in the throat); „ti“ as the „ty“ in infinity; „an“ as in „fun“, but with a long-drawn „a“. It’s probably easier to pronounce it live should we meet sometime in the future.  )

Newinitiation

Hello Billy

Billy time and time again your unending eloquent modesty and neutrality in all your conversations speaks enormous volume about the greatness of your character and often puts many a shame on my arrogance, inadequacies, flaws, deficiencies, stupidity and ignorance.
May I be rude on this occasion and make such an observation even if I am unworthy of making such a judgment in saying that you are by far the greatest person ever lived on this entire planet and none comes close even to the tip of your fingernails in greatness.

In your contact conversations and various other articles you repeat many times that the purpose of existence even for Creation and all it's creations including human being's evolutive spirit, spirit forms, the universe and all things is evolution, development and transition.
The fact that everything learns through striving, being, just living in existence and experience through incessant transformation from one state to another under the inescapable laws of Creation and for the human being; learning by striving for knowledge, cognition, recognition, further awareness, and so on.
As for the Creations itself I don't know what the clear and visible indication detectable by human beings with technical devices and abilities are inside this course matter fourth belt of our universe even though I think that it is possible.
Since human being's spirit forms from human to the petale level and then the merging with Creation all serve an important purpose for further development of Creation and in between these levels of spiritual plane, the spirit keeps learning and developing through gaining knowledge and abilities, I am curious as to what the indications and signs of evidence are in our visible universe that Creation has evolved, developed, improved, gained further wisdom, knowledge, abilities, and capabilities.
I am wondering whether as Creation develops and evolves further that the planets, suns, galaxies, super clusters of galaxies, six other belts along with our coarse matter belt shows evidence by it being detectable that certain universal laws such as physics, chemistry, biology, spiritual laws and so on adds further complexities to the already laid out immutable and unchanging laws of Creations, albeit in a different form.
I am also wondering whether it is correct to think that through the renewal process of our universe every 40 Billion to 50 Billion years that in this time new petale spirit forms that have merged with Creaton will have a bearing on the form of our visible universe in more improved form and not just Creation's accumulated knowledge which cannot be detected yet and that if we can compare our universe in the state when it was first created to our present state of our universe now, there would be a drastic difference in the number of human spirit forms created, the complexity, variety and numbers of planets, suns, galaxies and matter substance and anti-matter as well as to the laws of physics, volume and density of the dark matter, brightness of light contained in our visible universe, movement, structure, size, spiritual knowledge, information and the thought itself.

So my question is what is the exact indication, evidence, affirmation, clue, confirmation, corroboration, cue, data, demonstration, grounds, information, manifestation, mark, sign, and substantiation that we can detect, see, hear, sense, and find throughout our visible universe of the evolution, development, improvement, and change of Creation and it's state.

Thank You
Matt (In Sung) Lee

It’s exactly because of the nature of such exaggerated introductions that Billy stays in the background and doesn’t go public.

The fact that everything evolves and that there is no standstill in nature and life is proof that Creation does change and evolve.

Scott

Hello Billy,

During the years before President Kennedy was assassinated he mentioned going to the moon by the end of the decade. Do you know if President Kennedy was aware that this goal was unrealistic and therefore other arrangements would have to be made, which would convince the world that Apollo 11 was the first manned mission to set foot on the moon, but in reality this was not the truth?

Thank you
Salome
Scott
(Message edited by scott on January 30, 2013)

No, Billy doesn’t know, but in order to achieve anything and set things in motion you have to determine a goal, as for example to reach the Moon or Mars within such and such a time.

Fjatonlukos

Hello Eduard,

In your first contact with Semjase she told you that one of her people's tasks was to warn the terrestrial population about a conflict with "degenerate human creatures". Did this refer to the humans from the Sirius star systems, or some other still present threat?

Regards,
Fjatonlukos

Yes, to those from the Sirius star system. This threat, however, does not exist anymore.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your previous answer.
Back to infinity!

On June 24, 2012 - 02:16 pm, you told me:

"And infinity is not a property of everything."

But you told also that an object as an egg had the property of being finite and infinite at the same time.
Question:
So please, cite me objects which have only the property of being finite.

Thanks!
Take care of yourself!

Salome
Lepuniv

Writing a letter, or composing a song, and singing it.
Only that is finite which is made by the human beings. Creations does’t know finity.

Stephen_moore

Salome Eduard

Is there any negative effects to flora and fauna from the use of salt (rock salt) to melt snow and ice from roads and pathways?

Thank you

Yes, there are negative effects.

Theredpill

Hi Billy,

Regarding the Denver dog, it was able to report back things like social security number of people as well as predicting the outcome of elections, and birthdates of people, something that does not seem to be a simple matter of the psyche.

I have forwarded an article on it to Christian a few days ago. Perhaps when there is more time this can be revisited as I find it rather intriguing...

Meanwhile, my new question is about a picture I once saw of you swapping a fly. I recall the answer was that it was okay to kill as it was a "pest." Please help me to understand to what extent can we extend the definition without violating creational laws and recommendations? Just as an example, is it okay to use an ultraviolet lamp to mass attract and kill all the flies around a patio where I would sit to enjoy my reading? Where do we draw the line?

Defending oneself against mosquitos/anopheles, etc. is a requirement. And there is no place for flies in the house because they are a threat to human health. The same is true concerning mice and rats etc., and pet animals in general (living in human beings‘ living quarters).
You will draw the line there where your health and your needs are threatened or not threatened.

(Note by CF: The same applies to gardening: If you want to harvest plenty of vegetables you will have to weed the garden = kill weed.)

Dr_mer

Hello and thank you for your time I am happy to reach you again. I appreciate your patience and words. The question I have to ask is concerning the bright lights that appear to us humans in the sky. And in some cases that appear as orbs of light. I have witnessed these lights moving in zig-zag like patterns, vanishing and reappearing, stopping then moving mid air etc. Sometimes these experiences are documented as with Dorothy Izatt, who has an ongoing relationship with such lights. WHO/WHAT ARE THESE ILLUMINATED BEINGS/CREATURES THAT APPEAR TO US? Thanks also for the response given to me in my previous question asked in July of 2012 concerning Billy. Although the response given by CF was appropriate, I would like to make the point that it was not a response from Billy to the question asked "Why has there been a discontinuing of physical evidence such as video, photo, audio and metals?". (Please be clear I am not asking the same question and that this question was already asked) I was and am trying to understand the logic behind not documenting such evidence. I appreciate your patience and words. }

Billy doesn’t know.

Patm

Billy,
Just a Happy 76th Birthday wish!
Salome
PatM

Thank you.

Orphelia

Hello Billy,

I'm not sure if this question has been asked or not, and since I'm still reading all the Contact Notes [I'm slow] I haven't come across it yet.

But what I'd like to ask is: It was somewhere stated in here, I think, that the Plejaren won't be returning to earth in this life time. So is this true? or have they changed their minds and visited earth recently? There's just this feeling I have in regards to this, but I just can't explain it. :sweat:

PS..I'm still waiting for that date with Ptaah.
Cheers
Orphelia.

They (especially Ptaah) are meeting Billy frequently.

(Note by CF: 5 minutes after we had finished this Q&A round Billy had another contact with Ptaah, at 11:00 pm. Since Billy knew this before we had to hurry somewhat through the questions.)

Sunbr

Could you give some advice on how to recover from schizophrenia?

Thank you very much for your indefatigable efforts to help mankind. Wishing you and FIGU people all the best, good health and good luck.

Basically the several thousands forms of schizophrenia usually cannot be healed. There may be some relief or positive effect by using psychotropic drugs, which does not heal schizophrenia, but may restrict the symptoms.
If the schizophrenia has been triggered by a depression, there is a chance of recovery if the depression can be or is healed.

Ferbon

Dear Eduard,

I was recently thinking about the truth and wisdom inclined in the words from OM: "Blessed is he who has learned to wait joyously". Although the meaning of these words is quite clear one would still have to work hard and make certain effort in order to be sure and wait joyously for the outcome. Nothing comes from nothing, thus simply watching the events passing by without any progressive involvement is probably not the right way even though the "observer" can still learn from mistakes made by others.
On the other hand we should be also striving - probably most of all- for our own development and proper and balanced spiritual evolution because if our peers are not ready for a change they will likely turn against us and attempt to bury our achievements with us. Nonetheless I wonder weather an individual has made enough effort to utilize his/her abilities or how she/he can find the perfect barometer of one's actions to not overdo or make fools out of one selves.
I also remember that, on some occasions, you have mentioned that because of your extensive knowledge you have carried burden which (in my opinion) could also be negatively influencing your harmony as the waiting continues for the events to unfold.
I would be deeply grateful for further explanations that you deem appropriate for previously cited OM quote.

Salome

The word „gesegnet“ in German means „gedeihen“ („thriving“). The meaning of the sentence:
Everything needs time to thrive/flourish. This is possible with patience only; without patience there is no learning.

Yao

Dear Eduard,

I come from china.Do you know china dinosaur.The china dinosaur can fly £¬it body look like a snake£¬but it have four legs.The china dinosaur will be drawn at china imperial robe.Imperial robe is a clothes that just china emperor can wear.Do you know something about china dinosaur? If you konw,can you explanation about it£¿thank you!
Salome

Billy saw a TV documentation about the dinosaur, but personally does not know more about it.

Imaginosdesdinova

Dear Eduard and Christian,

I understand that the spirit itself has no shape, no form, no color. Also, If I'm correct color arises when energy interacts with material. My question is... Is it possible to detect spirit's radiance/color and determine someone's spirit age looking at/through his eyes?

Thank you all.
Salome,
Ervin

No, that’s not possible. The spirit is invisible and has no colour.

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Last summer I heard from a friend in Toronto that according to Christian who gave a presentation there, that the Plejarens made some mention that the descendents of Hyperborea, who were still living here on Earth, have now long since left their places from under Mt Shasta and also from under their surrounding areas in Alaska and in the Aluetion Islands.

So my question being, when and why did they leave and where did they go?

Better yet, if a contact report and it's number from which this was mentioned can be provided, in either German or in English or both, then that would be good too.

Peace in knowing,
James Truthseeker

505th contact of November 18, 2010:

Billy: Also denn: Erstens eine Frage zum Mount Shasta resp. zu den fernen Nachfahren Ausserirdischer, die dort gelebt haben, worüber ich mit deiner Tochter Semjase mehrfach gesprochen habe, so aber auch mit dir. Hier habe ich einen Gesprächsauszug von Semjase, den ich aus dem 34. Kontaktbericht vom 3. Dezember 1975 herauskopiert habe.

Semjase
270: Der Mount Shasta aber ist nicht der einzige Ort, wo diese Rasse lebt, denn sie haben sich schon zu sehr frühen Zeiten aufgeteilt in drei kleinere Völker, wobei die beiden andern unerkannt tief unterirdisch auf den Aleuten und in Alaska leben.
271: Die ganze Population beträgt nur noch etwa 700 Menschen.
Dazu hat mir Quetzal einmal ausserhalb eines offiziellen Gespräches gesagt, dass ihr alle Bewohner aus dem Mount Shasta und auf den Aleuten und in Alaska weggeholt habt.

Ptaah: Das ist richtig. Wir haben uns bemüht, alle Bewohner der drei Orte dazu zu bewegen, zu ihren Völkern zurückzukehren, mit denen sie ja immer in Kontakt standen. Wir nannten ihnen die Begründungen für unseren eigenen Abzug von der Erde, was dazu führte, dass sie sich zurückzogen. Ihre Wohnstätten und alles Drum und Dran haben sie in den irdischen Urzustand zurückversetzt, folglich nichts mehr auf ihre einstige Anwesenheit hinweist. Der diesbezügliche Vorgang war der gleiche wie bei der Pyramide von Gizeh und auf dem Mars.

Billy: Verstehe. Dann habt ihr sie also nicht selbst weggebracht, sondern sind von selbst mit jenen weggegangen, die sie aus ihrer eigentlichen Urheimat kamen, jedoch einfach auf euer Anraten hin. Da habe ich etwas falsch verstanden. Kannst du mir aber sagen, wohin diese Menschen eigentlich gehörten resp. zu welchem Volk?

Ptaah: Das ist kein Geheimnis. Sie waren ferne Nachfahren einer Volkslinie der alten Lyraner, zu der sie auch zurückkehrten.

Billy: Dann sind sie sozusagen mit euch Plejaren verwandt, denn die plejarischen Völker sind ja aus den alten Lyranern hervorgegangen.

Ptaah: Das ist richtig.

Billy Danke. Dann weist also im Mont Shasta sowie in Alaska und auf den Aleuten jetzt nichts mehr auf deren einstige Anwesenheit hin?

Ptaah: Auch das ist richtig.

Imamovic

Helo Eduard,

Do you have any information on space visitors who call themself Trols (maybe I've spelled it wrong but the pronunciation is as written)?

Trolls are no space visitors, they are Scandinavian fairytale figures (and figures in Tolkien’s stories).

Michaelhelfert

Dear Herr Meier,

My best wishes for you. I hope this winter finds y'all warm and sassy!

It seems to me to be one the cosmos's worst jokes upon human life that women tend to be attracted to men who are older than they are. From what I understand, FIGU has recognized this mismatch when it lay down its recommendations for population control/reduction. Since this is the case, should older boys be paired with younger girls as they grow up? If this is a universal circumstance, how can it be fair?

Je älter der Mensch wird, desto kräftiger im Wissen und der Weisheit wird er. The older a person (man or woman), the more power of knowledge and wisdom may be present. Older persons have more life experience (Lebenserfahrung), which is attractive to younger persons.
Not only women are attracted to older men, but the other way round is also a fact: young men who are attracted to older women.
Knowledge and wisdom and character are attractive.
You can observe the same principles in the animal kingdom.

Norm

Post Number: 1494
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, According to deceased American physicist Hugh Everett III in his Theory of the Universal Wave Function also known as Many Worlds Theory he says that there is a very large—perhaps infinite number of universes, and everything that could possibly have happened in our past, but didn't, has occurred in the past of some other parallel universe or universes.

What is your opinion of this Theory?
My Website

Thomas57

Post Number: 61
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your answering time(on last question)

On June 12, 1986, I was with 13 other people walking in Caribou National Forest, near Pocatello, Idaho - USA when we all saw two beings, human-figures, first one with a beard and long hair, with hands and feet showing('standing' in the air, and were about 3 meters tall); the second one was wearing a hooded robe, and no hands or feet were showing. The only visible difference was the hue of the color(both white). The first had a gold hue, the 2nd blue hue.
Later that summer, there was two other "Visitations", where the was a female presence(appeared that way,).

I did NOT wish to start another religion and was chastised by the cult leader for "Non-belief". I left soon afterwards. I had read many of the available Plejaren contact reports prior. The leader, Archie Dean Wood-Rivas, now known as Azrael(Song of God website) said if the Plejarens appeared he would "order them off the planet"(I laughed when I heard him say that)

Are these part of those entities that you have mentioned in the Contact reports, that appear to humans - as if 'gods'? Who are they?

Thank you,
Thomas57

Newinitiation

Post Number: 611
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thank you Billy for your previous answers

The scurge of elemental radiation poisoning of the entire earth from human insanity of weapon and energy development and production has ultimately sentenced 50% or more of the world's population to death by cancer.
It's very hard nowadays to find anybody who hasn't been affected by cancer whether directly or indirectly and that it's the biggest killer in the western world.
My girlfriend's mother has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer of the lungs and it looks as if there is no hope for cure.

If at all during the course of your contacts whereby you may have conversed with your Plejaren friends about cancer that you have yet to disclose in your contact reports or bulletins and if it is at all OK to now disclose more about it, could you please explain a bit more about the nature of this beast called cancer as the plejaren's understand it as, (is it a virus or infectious disease etc), what people with terminal cancer can do at present to treat it with terrestrial means available and which direction or field of science (such as genetic engineering or electronic oscillation and wave science) scientists should focus on to one day find a full cure for cancer.

Matt Lee

Sonik_01

Post Number: 285
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian!

Dear Billy, I have a question regarding WWIII. In a 1982 English interview with Bob Zanotti (I am not sure if you remember this because I think this was before your collapse), you said in the last three minutes emphatically that WWIII was inevitable, and that it was going to happen, no matter how hard humans tried to avoid this. You also said that WWIII would start before the beginning of the year 2000, which obviously didn't happen. My question is: Did this delaying of WWIII have anything to do with the Peace Meditation? In 1982, I think there was no Peace Meditation present, and hence your dire prediction. Has the installation of the Peace Meditation delayed the onset of the Third World War, and can it possibly be prevented thereby? Thank you. Have a wonderful day. Salome.

Earthling

Post Number: 686
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

With this news of the Pope retiring, there is talk of Henoch's Prophecy concerning the last Pope, a Petrus Romanus. There is also the Prophecy of the Popes of a St. Malachy, a 12th century Archbishop of Armagh, Ireland. His Prophecy of the Popes was supposedly written down in 1139 & found 450 years later in 1590. It says exactly the same thing as Henoch's Prophecy regarding the last Pope being a "Petrus Romanus" before the destruction of Rome. It seems far too precise to be coincidence. How is it that St Malachy has the exact same last Pope Prophecy as Henoch? Was this Saint impulsed by the Plejaren? How did this St. Malachy come up with his Prophecy of the Popes?

================================
In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit.
Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus, quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & judex tremedus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

This may be translated into English as:

In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the terrible judge will judge his people. The End."

Thank you,
Salome,
Bruce

Ramirez

Post Number: 820
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

About the overall scale of things.

If humans have a tiny particle of the Creative energy within their superior colliculus then is the equivalent of that on a larger scale the 12 light year diameter core of a universe ?

Humans have a tiny fragment of Creation within them which evolves then eventually rejoins it's creator.

Universes have a larger fragment of Creation within them which evolves then eventually rejoins it's creator.

So a Creation appears to operate on the same principle perhaps having a part of the Absolute Absolutum within itself at the core.

If the Absolute Absolutum is evolving through 7 levels then it seems reasonable to assume that it exists within a yet larger more expansive container than itself in the same way universes exist within Creations, galaxies exist within universes, solar systems exist within galaxies and humans exist on planets.

Aren't they all containers existing within containers ?

When the Absolute Absolutum reaches it's 7th level what then ?

If there's nothing beyond it's boundaries what's the purpose of the rather lengthy process of evolution it has undertaken ?

However if there is something else beyond then the overall structure makes more sense.

Also .... will the prophesies of Henoch and Malachy Bishop Of Armagh concerning the roman church come to pass ?
Cheers.

Theredpill

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Perhaps I misunderstood your previous answer, but when a male ties his tube as a form of contraception, you answered he is potentially harming himself later on healthwise. How is this different than, a man who practices abstinence and his sperm is not released; or, for that matter, can you comment on if it is healthier for a man who has no sexual partner to masturbate versus someone who does not release his sperm any other way?

Scanny88

Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I have been wondering is there any correlation with specific places and "beginning" of races such as Plejaren/ Pleiadian beginning in the scandinavia region? or any other specific spot when they first landed on earth with other terrestrial races? Is there any characteristics of a certain region of the present world that descendants of them are?
Thank you all
Salome

Elreyjr

Post Number: 318
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

What is the purpose and spiritual underpinnings of having seemingly unnecessary biological parts of human/animal body like nipples for males and some others like the "appendix" of the intestines?

Jun

Ferbon

Post Number: 229
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, warmest greetings to you C/49, Plejarens, and everyone actively participating in the mission.

Some time ago I proposed on English forum voluntary effort to make drawings, poetry, stories, etc. as helpful materials for putting together "Little Story of Reincarnation". This, quite small in format, gift-book could promote study on recurrence of life and - with a bit of luck - awake additional and progressive thinking efforts in this respect. Simple and colorful pages could relate to people at any age and help them understand to be reasonable about natural process of aging and death itself. I mentioned a gift-book because kids could actually give such books with their own impressions or coloring to the elderly.
Now that we established, based on the Zaqwsx question from the last month, that you exist (laugh) I could not miss your review and advice to support or reject this idea. There is no time limit on this task and if we only want to I am convinced that volunteers from English forum, alongside me, could show some positive and collective effort in order to put this book together.

Salome

Ferbon, what specifically is your question? Are you looking for Billy's approval or advice?

Scott

(Message edited by scott on February 24, 2013)

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 267
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier and friends,

Can spirits follow groups of people and/or ships through space?
Life

Jacob

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I would like your opinion about the following:

I am currently taking a whole different approach with the spirit teaching then I did before, and it seems to be working for me.

I basically split up the spirit teaching in two separate forms, but they remain one:

1. Studying the natural-creative laws and recommendations, the structure of the spirit, spiritform levels, mechanics, dynamics, structures, knowledge about the universe, the universal-consciousness Creation up to the highest absolutum, what is currently available in the spirit teaching.

This does not directly teaches me to be a better person, it only provides me with a framework of knowledge, but it does not make me a better person. Its knowledge without the wisdom.

2. Studying the, what I call "Wisdom teaching" from the spirit teaching: For example, I collected all proverbs, verses from the OM which speak about " the wise" or a wise person(+), and I am now collecting all proverbs which address the unwise / fool (-).

Example:
Wise vs Unwise
Just vs Unjust
Knowledgeable vs believer

I see both as positive and negative and they form a unity.
What I am basically saying is that I am analyzing the wisdom in those proverbs and verses, and gaining both empirical and theoretical knowledge, this provides me with the how and why on how to live right and just.

What is your opinion about this, do you have any suggestions in this?

Salome,
Jacob

Dcbeilin

Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When Human DNA was manipulated, "The Original Sin" where the monkeys created Before or After "The Original Sin"

Blake_p

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy and Christian;

Thank you for your time and would like to express my gratitude for all of the profound words and laborious tasks that you, the CG49 and the FIGU groups around the world have been able to accomplish for so many years,and although there are many people, have made such an overwhelmingly positive impact in my life.

In contact 238,specifically about Nokodemion, Ptaah states that the very first life formed in our universe around 39,260,000,000,000 yrs ago.That would be the fauna and flora and then the conditions for the first human beings to come about. Now it also states that Nokodemion knows a total age 86,000,000,000 yrs,in which he had moved through the already necessary 58,000,000,000 yrs it took him to get to the A Athersata level,then of course through the deepest of responsibilities again took the human form to disemminate the Creational laws and reccomendations to his people.

So my question is that already in another q and a section you had said that the Nokodemion spirit lineage was the first to reach the level of AA and creational law is that the first must bear the responsibility of the desimmenation of the creational laws and reccomendations throughout the universe,so it would seem that there were trillions of years that had passed before the nokodemion lineage was even in its first incarnation and that there many humans that had more than enough time to reach the level of AA before Nokodemion.Also it stated in the contact that your lineage had been reincarnating for 12 billion years now and i saw an answer that you had said 9.6 billion. So iguess i was just looking for some clarity on the history or the numbers?

Thanks Blake P

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page