Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 25, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 25, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hawaiian

Post Number: 143
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Billy,

I have posted a description of dreams you have answered to someone asking about the different types of dreams and want to clarify if there are more to these 5 types you listed.

1. Wahrträume = True dreams = kind of a vision
2. Alpträume = nightmares = connected with fear and fright, psyche-related
3. Träume aus dem Tagesgeschehen = dreams based on expriences from one’s daily life
4. Träume aus bestehenden Gedanken und Gefühlen = dreams based on existing thoughts and feelings
5. Warnträume = warning dreams

The question I have is how many types or levels are there in one’s dreams? Because I have been aware that there are several levels of interaction such as:
1. Non-participant, when one is strictly an observer and the dream is displayed without any influence.
2. When one has no control and is subject to the will of the dream
3. When one has direct influence and acts upon the dream
4. When one plays the role of an arbitrator and decides between two opposing views or characters
5. When one interacts with another using primary telepathy and exchanges thoughts without speaking.
6. ?
7. ?
Mahalo nui loa (Hawaiian=thank you very much)

Patm

Post Number: 198
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

From what I have found in my studying there are several forms of equality:

equal (Gleich) = the same

equality (Gleichheit) = equalness which covers all forms of equality

equivalence (Gleichwertigkeit) = different but of equal value (i.e. race, gender)

equal rights (benefits) - of position (Gleichstellung) = relating to position (i.e. community member, job, pay, responsibility) where a "right" is itself in accordance with a moral or social principle

equal rights (benefits)- of entitlement (Gleichberechtigung) = "entitlement" is a legal guarantee made in accordance with a society's legal structure (human-'material'-based) or in accordance with the creational-natural laws and recommendations (creational-'consciousness'-based) which both guarantee benefits and define limitations.

I request that you share your corrections to my flawed understanding/translations and any additional wisdom regarding forms of equality and their differences.

Thank you & Salome,
-PatM

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote:
"Zaqwsx

excuse me mr meier. i have a ...

Yes.

(Note by CF: I can confirm that Billy ..."

-Thank you for answering mr. meier and for verifying his existence mr. frehner.

QUESTION
I quote:
"Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 08:16 pm:
Hello Billy
It was said by Jmmanuel in the TJ, that "if two women bed down or sleep with each other it is not against Creation, because they are concievers..."
Are Plejaren women bi-sexual then?
Lars
ANSWER:Hi Lars,
Some Plejaran women are bi-sexual, others not, just as it is the case here on Earth.
Regading the information of women as being "conceivers...": What is mentioned in the TJ about this means that, under certain situations, a woman is able to conceive a baby from within herself (which is not possible for men). However, this is such a rare occurrence that it nearly never exists. But nevertheless the possibilities still lies within women. (In case that someone wants to ask: No, this did not happen to/with Mary, the mother of Jmmanuel.)"

woman is able to conceive a baby from within herself. this is such a rare occurrence that it nearly never exists.
-so that's like asexual reproduction? may i know how exactly that happens without sperm donation and without XX or XY chromosome? or the ovum of female mutates providing its own pair of chromosomes which produces however normal fertilization and fetus? in regard to this, are there certain consequences for the spirit inhabiting the being of this asexually reproduced material body?}

Corey

Post Number: 364
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators: please accept this refined version of my question instead. Thanks!

Dear Billy and Christian,

What do you think of terrestrial scientists and UN demographics explanations that population numbers will naturally stablilize at 9.2 billion in the year 2050 due to low and similiar birth and death rates as more developing countries become industrialized and women are empowered and educated which, according to them, will lead to smaller families (demographic transition)? Given the last Plejeran Biogram count of 8.1 billion, I don't see how population levels would only grow by 1.1 billion over the next 37 years.

I think they are underestimating our problem of overpopulation, even in industrialized countries, and when it comes to non-industrialized countries, the population of Africa is expected to triple this century for example, so I don't see why they always underfiqure. The UN "medium estimate" for the year 2100 is an underfiqured 10 billion, but the "high estimate" for the year 2300 is a whopping 36.4 billion! If they can forsee numbers like that using their high estimates, which are probably closer to the truth, I just can't see why nothing is being done. This subject makes me think of the profound truth of "Arahat Athersata" pg 21-24 verse 7-36!

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs//2007/pop952.doc.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_transition

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/may/06/world-population-country-un

http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/longrange2/WorldPop2300final.pdf

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Marbar

Post Number: 238
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

This will be the conclusion of me asking you about cousin-marriages. When this planet will have human population of 529,000,000, there are not more wars, religion, people will get along and accept each other unconditionally, diseases will be an extremely rare occurrence, the well-being of children is guaranteed, marriages will be long-lasting and happy, true love will be everywhere, the lakes and oceans will be pure and clean, everyone will always have enough to eat and drink, human beings will live in harmony with nature, no more rape and murders, and every single human will live and act according to the true spiritual teachings and so on.
Billy, with the scenario I described, will the Earth human no longer have the desire to marry their own cousin?

Marriage in my eyes is two human beings falling in love with each other knowing that they want to spend the rest of their lives with each other. People need to only marry for love.

Salome,
MarBar

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 460
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard and happy belated birthday.

Your answer reminded me of when Quetzal said to you; "Nothing escapes you does it?" I stand corrected. It is not through ones thoughts but; "As one who knows". Jmmanuel gave an excellent allegory of "a little bird" in chapter 16 verse 45 in the Talmud Jmmanuel.

I would like to also give you a very deeply felt gratitude for having completed the Goblet of Truth when you did and a special thank-you to everyone at FIGU for having helped to make it available for free at figu.org. Had you not done so my life would have now been in a dire state. Words cannot express my gratitude, nor can they express the amazement and wonder of the knowledge which you have shared in the Goblet. I look forward to one day sharing with you how it has impacted my life, how it has given me the ability to control my fate and, I would like to tell you that I had finally experienced what is meant by 'consonance' in the Goblet ...what an amazing thing this is! I cannot thank you enough. Words can do it no justice. Thank you, thank you again.

My question for this round pertains to a project I'm working on that I foresee and hope will do much good. If I understood correctly, there is a "Dark Star" on the other side of the Oort Cloud(?) and I would like to ask you if you would please tell me about it. Mainly what is meant by a 'dark star' and things relative to it so that I may include it in my project.

Also, a very special thank you to you Christian for telling me about the; "Dead, suffocated water without oxygen has a red colour, as Billy could witness during his trip with Quetzal deep down in the ocean." It would be nice to learn how large of areas this red water covers at the bottom of the ocean. I have included this in my project. Thank you again.

Salome and thank-you to you both again,
Eddie

Votan

Post Number: 90
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy

Can we live longer by influencing our life cycle.

Also is our death pre determined when we are born. Can we change this by meditation.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2383
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm

Dear Billy, According to deceased American physicist Hugh Everett III in his Theory of the Universal Wave Function also known as Many Worlds Theory he says that there is a very large—perhaps infinite number of universes, and everything that could possibly have happened in our past, but didn't, has occurred in the past of some other parallel universe or universes.

What is your opinion of this Theory?

Billy doesn’t know that theory which is – and will remain – a theory only.

Thomas57

Thank you for your answering time(on last question)

On June 12, 1986, I was with 13 other people walking in Caribou National Forest, near Pocatello, Idaho - USA when we all saw two beings, human-figures, first one with a beard and long hair, with hands and feet showing('standing' in the air, and were about 3 meters tall); the second one was wearing a hooded robe, and no hands or feet were showing. The only visible difference was the hue of the color(both white). The first had a gold hue, the 2nd blue hue.
Later that summer, there was two other "Visitations", where the was a female presence(appeared that way,).

I did NOT wish to start another religion and was chastised by the cult leader for "Non-belief". I left soon afterwards. I had read many of the available Plejaren contact reports prior. The leader, Archie Dean Wood-Rivas, now known as Azrael(Song of God website) said if the Plejarens appeared he would "order them off the planet"(I laughed when I heard him say that)

Are these part of those entities that you have mentioned in the Contact reports, that appear to humans - as if 'gods'? Who are they?

Thank you,
Thomas57

Billy doesn’t know (what you have seen).

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

Thank you Billy for your previous answers

The scurge of elemental radiation poisoning of the entire earth from human insanity of weapon and energy development and production has ultimately sentenced 50% or more of the world's population to death by cancer.
It's very hard nowadays to find anybody who hasn't been affected by cancer whether directly or indirectly and that it's the biggest killer in the western world.
My girlfriend's mother has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer of the lungs and it looks as if there is no hope for cure.

If at all during the course of your contacts whereby you may have conversed with your Plejaren friends about cancer that you have yet to disclose in your contact reports or bulletins and if it is at all OK to now disclose more about it, could you please explain a bit more about the nature of this beast called cancer as the plejaren's understand it as, (is it a virus or infectious disease etc), what people with terminal cancer can do at present to treat it with terrestrial means available and which direction or field of science (such as genetic engineering or electronic oscillation and wave science) scientists should focus on to one day find a full cure for cancer.

Matt Lee

Billy does not know the „nature of cancer“ and what the people can do against it, besides using chemical therapy or radiation therapy, or surgery.

(Note by CF: In the contact reports there is a considerable amount of information of how to prevent cancer, which, however, is no guarantee to avoid cancer 100%. There are too many factors playing a role in triggering cancer; therefore it is not possible to name a perfect cure. This may, or rather will, change in the future, of course.)

Sonik_01

Hi Billy and Christian!

Dear Billy, I have a question regarding WWIII. In a 1982 English interview with Bob Zanotti (I am not sure if you remember this because I think this was before your collapse), you said in the last three minutes emphatically that WWIII was inevitable, and that it was going to happen, no matter how hard humans tried to avoid this. You also said that WWIII would start before the beginning of the year 2000, which obviously didn't happen. My question is: Did this delaying of WWIII have anything to do with the Peace Meditation? In 1982, I think there was no Peace Meditation present, and hence your dire prediction. Has the installation of the Peace Meditation delayed the onset of the Third World War, and can it possibly be prevented thereby? Thank you. Have a wonderful day. Salome.

In 1982 the political and military situation/conditions on Earth were programmed towards WWIII. It has not been foreseen that one single person would act in a responsible and intelligent way and prevent WWIII. That person was the Russian officer Stanislaw Petrow who is responsible (and should be thanked for) that WWIII has been prevented. (There was another similar incident when another person acted correctly/reasonable.)
Btw: Last month Stanislaw Petrow received an award in Germany:
http://www.derwesten.de/politik/stanislaw-petrow-mit-dresdner-friedenspreis-ausgezeichnet-id7628265.html

http://www.friendsofdresden-deutschland.com/

The shock of that near-outbreak of WWIII had stirred quite intense waves in certain governmental and military circles and brought about some change of thinking regarding the „cold war“ and nuclear missiles etc. etc. Ultimately this led to an end of the „cold war“.

Earthling

Greetings Billy,
With this news of the Pope retiring, there is talk of Henoch's Prophecy concerning the last Pope, a Petrus Romanus. There is also the Prophecy of the Popes of a St. Malachy, a 12th century Archbishop of Armagh, Ireland. His Prophecy of the Popes was supposedly written down in 1139 & found 450 years later in 1590. It says exactly the same thing as Henoch's Prophecy regarding the last Pope being a "Petrus Romanus" before the destruction of Rome. It seems far too precise to be coincidence. How is it that St Malachy has the exact same last Pope Prophecy as Henoch? Was this Saint impulsed by the Plejaren? How did this St. Malachy come up with his Prophecy of the Popes?

================================
In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit.
Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus, quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & judex tremedus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

This may be translated into English as:

In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the terrible judge will judge his people. The End."

Thank you,
Salome,
Bruce

When Billy recently asked Ptaah about the prophecy regarding „the last Pope“ and the ensuing „Weltenbrand“, Ptaah said that concerning this (prophecy) many things have changed to the better and that for the the time being (vorderhand) there’s no sign that the prophecy will be fulfilled. (555th contact of March 2, 2013).

(Note by CF: In other words: For the time being no WWIII may be expected.)

Ramirez

Greetings Billy,

About the overall scale of things.

If humans have a tiny particle of the Creative energy within their superior colliculus then is the equivalent of that on a larger scale the 12 light year diameter core of a universe ?

Yes, you could make that analogy. Our universe is kept alive (energy-wise) from its core.

(Note by CF: Just one question per round is answered.)

Humans have a tiny fragment of Creation within them which evolves then eventually rejoins it's creator.

Universes have a larger fragment of Creation within them which evolves then eventually rejoins it's creator.

So a Creation appears to operate on the same principle perhaps having a part of the Absolute Absolutum within itself at the core.

If the Absolute Absolutum is evolving through 7 levels then it seems reasonable to assume that it exists within a yet larger more expansive container than itself in the same way universes exist within Creations, galaxies exist within universes, solar systems exist within galaxies and humans exist on planets.

Aren't they all containers existing within containers ?

When the Absolute Absolutum reaches it's 7th level what then ?

If there's nothing beyond it's boundaries what's the purpose of the rather lengthy process of evolution it has undertaken ?

However if there is something else beyond then the overall structure makes more sense.

Also .... will the prophesies of Henoch and Malachy Bishop Of Armagh concerning the roman church come to pass ?

Theredpill

Hi Billy,

Perhaps I misunderstood your previous answer, but when a male ties his tube as a form of contraception, you answered he is potentially harming himself later on healthwise. How is this different than, a man who practices abstinence and his sperm is not released; or, for that matter, can you comment on if it is healthier for a man who has no sexual partner to masturbate versus someone who does not release his sperm any other way?

In the case of abstinence or masturbation the sperm does leave the body on its normal way through the prostate gland and the urethra, but when a man‘s seminal duct is cut and tied, the sperm must be „dissolved“ by the body/metabolism in some other and potentially harmful way.

Scanny88

Dear Billy,

I have been wondering is there any correlation with specific places and "beginning" of races such as Plejaren/ Pleiadian beginning in the scandinavia region? or any other specific spot when they first landed on earth with other terrestrial races? Is there any characteristics of a certain region of the present world that descendants of them are?
Thank you all
Salome

Billy doesn’t know; he never asked about this.

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,

What is the purpose and spiritual underpinnings of having seemingly unnecessary biological parts of human/animal body like nipples for males and some others like the "appendix" of the intestines?
Jun

Each human being starts (embryo) as a female, and only through hormonal etc. influences develops into a male human being.
The appendix could be a remnant of the human being’s former food-digesting needs in the course of his/her physical development (evolution).

Ferbon

Dear Billy, warmest greetings to you C/49, Plejarens, and everyone actively participating in the mission.

Some time ago I proposed on English forum voluntary effort to make drawings, poetry, stories, etc. as helpful materials for putting together "Little Story of Reincarnation". This, quite small in format, gift-book could promote study on recurrence of life and - with a bit of luck - awake additional and progressive thinking efforts in this respect. Simple and colorful pages could relate to people at any age and help them understand to be reasonable about natural process of aging and death itself. I mentioned a gift-book because kids could actually give such books with their own impressions or coloring to the elderly.
Now that we established, based on the Zaqwsx question from the last month, that you exist (laugh) I could not miss your review and advice to support or reject this idea. There is no time limit on this task and if we only want to I am convinced that volunteers from English forum, alongside me, could show some positive and collective effort in order to put this book together.

Salome

Ferbon, what specifically is your question? Are you looking for Billy's approval or advice?
Scott
(Message edited by scott on February 24, 2013)

How would you draw a spirit form?

Michaelhelfert

Dear Herr Meier and friends,

Can spirits follow groups of people and/or ships through space?

No.

Jacob

Dear Billy,

I would like your opinion about the following:

I am currently taking a whole different approach with the spirit teaching then I did before, and it seems to be working for me.

I basically split up the spirit teaching in two separate forms, but they remain one:

1. Studying the natural-creative laws and recommendations, the structure of the spirit, spiritform levels, mechanics, dynamics, structures, knowledge about the universe, the universal-consciousness Creation up to the highest absolutum, what is currently available in the spirit teaching.

This does not directly teaches me to be a better person, it only provides me with a framework of knowledge, but it does not make me a better person. Its knowledge without the wisdom.

2. Studying the, what I call "Wisdom teaching" from the spirit teaching: For example, I collected all proverbs, verses from the OM which speak about " the wise" or a wise person(+), and I am now collecting all proverbs which address the unwise / fool (-).

Example:
Wise vs Unwise
Just vs Unjust
Knowledgeable vs believer

I see both as positive and negative and they form a unity.
What I am basically saying is that I am analyzing the wisdom in those proverbs and verses, and gaining both empirical and theoretical knowledge, this provides me with the how and why on how to live right and just.
What is your opinion about this, do you have any suggestions in this?
Salome,
Jacob

Instead of focusing on „things“ you cannot and will not understand (e.g. Creation or the Absolutes Absolutum, etc.), or listing and collecting proverbs and verses etc., it is advisable to study one [or a few] of the verses or proverbs, pondering its content and meaning and trying to implement it into one’s own life, and live accordingly.
The process is as follows:
1) verinnerlichen
2) in sich selbst umsetzen
3) nach aussen wirksam werden lassen durch das eigene Handeln

(Note by CF: What Billy means is that instead of just superficially collecting information it is better to thoroughly study a few values and then implement them in one’s thinking and acting, because that’s the way to improve/change knowledge into wisdom.
1] The word „verinnerlichen“ does not exist in English, but could be explained as completely „taking up“ something’s meaning and value within oneself. 2] Assimilate what has been „verinnerlicht“ within oneself. 3] If it = the knowledge is really assimilated within oneself and when it profoundly permeates one’s thinking, it will influence one’s actions, which are visible and detectable by other people etc.

And another thought: What really matters in a person’s personal evolution is not primarily being able to explain the functioning of machines or structures or workings of Creation etc. etc. to oneself and/or other people, probably wishing to appear knowledgeable, but rather to live the spiritual principles in one’s everyday life. Just knowing [or rather being aware of the knowledge] how a life should be lived, but not thinking and acting accordingly, brings not much benefit.)

Dcbeilin

When Human DNA was manipulated, "The Original Sin" where the monkeys created Before or After "The Original Sin"

The apes are the result of one branch in the evolution of mammals, while the human being is the result of another branch. Both of them have appeared/developed here on Earth.

(Note by CF: Additionally, some ET’s have flown in from the Sirius region and interbreeded with primeval human beings.)

Blake_p

Billy and Christian;

Thank you for your time and would like to express my gratitude for all of the profound words and laborious tasks that you, the CG49 and the FIGU groups around the world have been able to accomplish for so many years,and although there are many people, have made such an overwhelmingly positive impact in my life.

In contact 238,specifically about Nokodemion, Ptaah states that the very first life formed in our universe around 39,260,000,000,000 yrs ago.That would be the fauna and flora and then the conditions for the first human beings to come about. Now it also states that Nokodemion knows a total age 86,000,000,000 yrs,in which he had moved through the already necessary 58,000,000,000 yrs it took him to get to the A Athersata level,then of course through the deepest of responsibilities again took the human form to disemminate the Creational laws and reccomendations to his people.

So my question is that already in another q and a section you had said that the Nokodemion spirit lineage was the first to reach the level of AA and creational law is that the first must bear the responsibility of the desimmenation of the creational laws and reccomendations throughout the universe,so it would seem that there were trillions of years that had passed before the nokodemion lineage was even in its first incarnation and that there many humans that had more than enough time to reach the level of AA before Nokodemion.Also it stated in the contact that your lineage had been reincarnating for 12 billion years now and i saw an answer that you had said 9.6 billion. So iguess i was just looking for some clarity on the history or the numbers?

Thanks Blake P

9.6 billion/milliard is correct.

(Note by CF: During the correction process for Bernadette Brand’s book about Nokodemion which will be published in the second half of this year, it was realized by Ptaah and Billy that several numbers (not only in contact 238 in PP Kontaktblock 6, pages 410-4012) are false and need to be corrected. The corrections are continuously implemented into the original file, to make sure that the correct numbers will appear in the second edition of the books.)

Hawaiian

Aloha Billy,

I have posted a description of dreams you have answered to someone asking about the different types of dreams and want to clarify if there are more to these 5 types you listed.

1. Wahrträume = True dreams = kind of a vision
2. Alpträume = nightmares = connected with fear and fright, psyche-related
3. Träume aus dem Tagesgeschehen = dreams based on expriences from one’s daily life
4. Träume aus bestehenden Gedanken und Gefühlen = dreams based on existing thoughts and feelings
5. Warnträume = warning dreams

The question I have is how many types or levels are there in one’s dreams? Because I have been aware that there are several levels of interaction such as:
1. Non-participant, when one is strictly an observer and the dream is displayed without any influence.
2. When one has no control and is subject to the will of the dream
3. When one has direct influence and acts upon the dream
4. When one plays the role of an arbitrator and decides between two opposing views or characters
5. When one interacts with another using primary telepathy and exchanges thoughts without speaking.
6. ?
7. ?
Mahalo nui loa (Hawaiian=thank you very much)

There are countless types or levels in dreams because dreams are dependent on the state of psyche, body, thinking etc. etc.

Patm

Billy,

From what I have found in my studying there are several forms of equality:

equal (Gleich) = the same

„equal“ is not a noun, neither in English or German.

Example: The new tables in the SSSC kitchen appear „gleich“ and show „Gleichheiten“, even when looking at the details in the top structures they are not „identisch/identical“.

equality (Gleichheit) = equalness which covers all forms of equality

equivalence (Gleichwertigkeit) = different but of equal value (i.e. race, gender)

There’s a „Gleichwertigkeit“ concerning man and woman or child and adult, and there is also a „Gleichwertigkeit“ in tools when being used to perform a certain task, e.g. digging a hole in the ground, even if they are not „gleich“ (e.g. shovel and pickaxe).
„Gleichwertigkeit“ means to grant the same values to women and men, or to different peoples (Völker), or to the human being him-/herself.

equal rights (benefits) - of position (Gleichstellung) = relating to position (i.e. community member, job, pay, responsibility) where a "right" is itself in accordance with a moral or social principle
„Gleichstellung“: To „gleichstellen“ someone, e.g. giving something (e.g. an apple) to a man, a woman and a child.

equal rights (benefits)- of entitlement (Gleichberechtigung) = "entitlement" is a legal guarantee made in accordance with a society's legal structure (human-'material'-based) or in accordance with the creational-natural laws and recommendations (creational-'consciousness'-based) which both guarantee benefits and define limitations.

I request that you share your corrections to my flawed understanding/translations and any additional wisdom regarding forms of equality and their differences.

Thank you & Salome,
-PatM

Zaqwsx

Quote:
"Zaqwsx

excuse me mr meier. i have a ...

Yes.

(Note by CF: I can confirm that Billy ..."

-Thank you for answering mr. meier and for verifying his existence mr. frehner.

QUESTION
I quote:
"Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 08:16 pm:
Hello Billy
It was said by Jmmanuel in the TJ, that "if two women bed down or sleep with each other it is not against Creation, because they are concievers..."
Are Plejaren women bi-sexual then?
Lars
ANSWER:Hi Lars,
Some Plejaran women are bi-sexual, others not, just as it is the case here on Earth.
Regading the information of women as being "conceivers...": What is mentioned in the TJ about this means that, under certain situations, a woman is able to conceive a baby from within herself (which is not possible for men). However, this is such a rare occurrence that it nearly never exists. But nevertheless the possibilities still lies within women. (In case that someone wants to ask: No, this did not happen to/with Mary, the mother of Jmmanuel.)"

woman is able to conceive a baby from within herself. this is such a rare occurrence that it nearly never exists.
-so that's like asexual reproduction? may i know how exactly that happens without sperm donation and without XX or XY chromosome? or the ovum of female mutates providing its own pair of chromosomes which produces however normal fertilization and fetus? in regard to this, are there certain consequences for the spirit inhabiting the being of this asexually reproduced material body?}

This very rare occurrence is a material-biological matter and has no relation to or influence on the spirit form.

Corey

Moderators: please accept this refined version of my question instead. Thanks!

What do you think of terrestrial scientists and UN demographics explanations that population numbers will naturally stablilize at 9.2 billion in the year 2050 due to low and similiar birth and death rates as more developing countries become industrialized and women are empowered and educated which, according to them, will lead to smaller families (demographic transition)? Given the last Plejeran Biogram count of 8.1 billion, I don't see how population levels would only grow by 1.1 billion over the next 37 years.

I think they are underestimating our problem of overpopulation, even in industrialized countries, and when it comes to non-industrialized countries, the population of Africa is expected to triple this century for example, so I don't see why they always underfiqure. The UN "medium estimate" for the year 2100 is an underfiqured 10 billion, but the "high estimate" for the year 2300 is a whopping 36.4 billion! If they can forsee numbers like that using their high estimates, which are probably closer to the truth, I just can't see why nothing is being done. This subject makes me think of the profound truth of "Arahat Athersata" pg 21-24 verse 7-36!

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs//2007/pop952.doc.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_transition
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/may/06/world-population-country-un
http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/longrange2/WorldPop2300final.pdf

Salome
Corey

The terrestrial „scientists“ who are resposible for the UN demographic numbers are just guessers. Their numbers are far away from reality! As a rule of thumb, after each decade 1 billion/milliard human beings more populate this Earth, and there’s no decrease or slow-down in sight.

(Note by CF: In a next FIGU-Sonderbulletin an article about these false numbers will be published.)

Marbar

Hello Billy,

This will be the conclusion of me asking you about cousin-marriages. When this planet will have human population of 529,000,000, there are not more wars, religion, people will get along and accept each other unconditionally, diseases will be an extremely rare occurrence, the well-being of children is guaranteed, marriages will be long-lasting and happy, true love will be everywhere, the lakes and oceans will be pure and clean, everyone will always have enough to eat and drink, human beings will live in harmony with nature, no more rape and murders, and every single human will live and act according to the true spiritual teachings and so on.
Billy, with the scenario I described, will the Earth human no longer have the desire to marry their own cousin?

Marriage in my eyes is two human beings falling in love with each other knowing that they want to spend the rest of their lives with each other. People need to only marry for love.

Salome,
MarBar

Having a population decrease to 529 million human beings on Earth is no guarantee at all that there will be no wars and religion etc. Peace etc. is matter of thinking and consciousness-improvement, and not of population numbers.
Equally, the desire to marry one’s cousin or other blood-relatives is a matter of controlling one’s own thinking and conciousness (and accepting the responsibility to prevent degeneration consequences through inbreeding).

(Note by CF: Blood relationship offspring should be avoided for at least seven generations.)

Eddieamartin

Hello Eduard and happy belated birthday.

Your answer reminded me of when Quetzal said to you; "Nothing escapes you does it?" I stand corrected. It is not through ones thoughts but; "As one who knows". Jmmanuel gave an excellent allegory of "a little bird" in chapter 16 verse 45 in the Talmud Jmmanuel.

I would like to also give you a very deeply felt gratitude for having completed the Goblet of Truth when you did and a special thank-you to everyone at FIGU for having helped to make it available for free at figu.org. Had you not done so my life would have now been in a dire state. Words cannot express my gratitude, nor can they express the amazement and wonder of the knowledge which you have shared in the Goblet. I look forward to one day sharing with you how it has impacted my life, how it has given me the ability to control my fate and, I would like to tell you that I had finally experienced what is meant by 'consonance' in the Goblet ...what an amazing thing this is! I cannot thank you enough. Words can do it no justice. Thank you, thank you again.

My question for this round pertains to a project I'm working on that I foresee and hope will do much good. If I understood correctly, there is a "Dark Star" on the other side of the Oort Cloud(?) and I would like to ask you if you would please tell me about it. Mainly what is meant by a 'dark star' and things relative to it so that I may include it in my project.

This „dark star“ is discussed by the terrestrial scientists as „Nemesis“. They still speculate about its existence, but do not yet know. But in the future they will know that it exists.

Also, a very special thank you to you Christian for telling me about the; "Dead, suffocated water without oxygen has a red colour, as Billy could witness during his trip with Quetzal deep down in the ocean." It would be nice to learn how large of areas this red water covers at the bottom of the ocean. I have included this in my project. Thank you again.

Eddie

Votan

Billy

Can we live longer by influencing our life cycle.
Also is our death pre determined when we are born. Can we change this by meditation.

Our life span is continuously influenced and determined by the way we think and act, and by envrionmental factors etc. Meditation is a method by influencing one’s life and, through this effect, influencing one‘s life span.
In other words: No, our death date is not pre-determined when we are born.

Marcela

Post Number: 256
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy and Christian:

I was thinking about intuition and the power of thoughts. Sometimes we decide to think about a person in a profound way because we miss this person, like him/her or had an argument with. It happens to me that sometimes I get a feeling or idea of the other person I am thinking of, either a thought coming from the other person and even I dream with the person talking about me for a minute. Is this brief connection with another human possible? In other words, are we able to get a thought (not as a voice from the other person) but an idea of what they are thinking about oneself as if the thought would travel distances?

Thank you very much for your time, and many greetings! - Marcela
Salome
Marcela

Newinitiation

Post Number: 622
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

In the contact notes you spoke of 2 moons of prehistoric earth which no longer revolves around our planet at present.
You also spoke of devastating influence of the Destroyer comet which had wreaked it's havoc on earth, our solar system and Lyra system, displacing and then dragging our present day moon to earth to it's current orbit.
There was also a mention by you of the destruction of Malona/Phaeton, death of many millions of human being on Mars from dangerous cosmic influences, the different characteristics of moons of Jupiter, the existence of 12 planets in our solar system one of which is Vulcan (the nearest planetary body to the sun), dragging of Mercury to it's present day orbit around the sun as the second closest planetary body by the Destroyer among many other pertinent information.

My question is since the existence of our Solar system and numerous cosmic influences that have displaced and replaced domestic and foreign bodies to our Solar system its not hard to envisage a scenario where Mars and Malona had at one point in time moons which no longer revolves around it today but were displaced and captured to its orbit by other mini suns and planetary bodies such as Saturn and Jupiter, So were any of the moons which orbited prehistoric earth, Malona/Phaeton and Mars in the past now revolving around Jupiter or Saturn and if so which ones were they?

regards
matt Lee

Stevieo

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

where does social anxiety come from u know panic disorder panic attack and is it a mental disorder.i find my self being scared to talk to people even look at them i feel hopeless in side have major self low self esteem hard to form a realation ship with anyone even my family my friends infact i have no friends and i think they hate me i think every body hate me.i feel like people hate me and watch me and feel like people want me to die.i find it hard to help my self i do love my self but just find it hard to do something good i feel if i do something good i get scared.what does this mean.im a good person dont talk to no one dont hurt no one.at the sametime i get these feelings all the time and i have major random thoughs all the time every day all day cant concentrate my iq was 85 im seeing a doctor.what are these sings of if u can tell me please this whould help alot.i ask u cause i figure u would know a lot about this do to all the hard ship u had your self.plus my doctor did't told me and i think he wont.but i am taking meds and find them to be a little helpfull.

Jacob

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Thank you for your feedback, it confirmed my own thinking in this. I understand very well that I will never understand the universal consciousness Creation, the Absolutum this lifetime. I primarily study these things just to be aware of them and let them be a framework of how I see reality, however limited by my understanding. (nothing more, nothing less)
This information exist in the spirit teaching (absolutum, zahl-anon, etc. etc. etc.), so I study it for the reason mentioned above.

In contrast to the assumption of CF: The appearance of being knowledgeable to others has no importance whatsoever, acting for the sake to appear knowledgeable is merely ego driven.

When I think about the following (freely translated) proverb:

"The wise do not cry about the dead and about things of the past", it means the following to me:

"It is wise not to unnecessarily dwell on things in the past, since you can not change them and you can not bring back the dead, but rather learn from things of the past and implement them in the here and now"

This provides directly for instructions how to deal with that situation, and how to live it.

My following question to you, is this process similar to the mental-block meditation, in its effects on the mental-block and the individuality-block?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 472
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

For this round I would like to learn about the following mentioned by Christian. "Dead, suffocated water without oxygen has a red colour, as Billy could witness during his trip with Quetzal deep down in the ocean."

It would be nice to learn how large of areas this red water covers at the bottom of the ocean and anything that would be interesting to children, students and adults. I have included this in my project and would like to expand on it.

Eddie

Jasonzhang

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy and Christian:

Do you know Dr. Rongxiang Xu and his human body regeneration sciences(MEBO)?
He claimed that people may live 300 years.

Thanks
Jasonzhang

Corey

Post Number: 368
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What do you think of the terrestrial scientific consensus that for every 1 degree Celsius increase in planetary temperature there is during the growing season, farmers can expect to lose about 10% of their grain (wheat, rice, and corn) yeilds*? With the expected 6 degree Celsius temperature increase (11 degrees Fahrenheit) this upcoming century due to global warming, that means it is likely farmers will have a gradual 60% decrease in grain harvests. So many countries that are overpumping their water wells/aquifers and have lost topsoil due to desertification are falsely dependant on the UN World Food Programme's grain reserves to feed their growing populations, and the grain reserves will decrease. It will probably be worse with the pursuit of ridiculous bio-fuels as gasoline instead of food. With future exploding populations and decreasing food sources it looks like decline, war,and mass starvation are ahead for us Earthhumans due to overpopulation. We have already raised the plantary temperature 0.8 degrees Celsius due to our actions and are going over the chasm for a full 6 degrees Celsius in the future.

* pg 11 & 85 "Full Planet, Empty Plates" by Lester Brown (www.earthpolicy.org)

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 352
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard

It is true and obvious to some human beings that violence does not stop violence and murder does not stop murder. When I was in Switzerland 2 years ago I asked Patric CG member about the conflict in Libya and he said what should of happened there is that a secret group should of gone into Libya and arrested those responsible in positions of power without further killing of human beings.

What would be the correct way to end the senseless violence and murdering in Syria?

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Prunc

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

What is the relation between education (especially analytical thinking) and the spirit teachings?

Thank you.

Orphelia

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Christian.

Thanks so much for answering my previous questions. I'd like to ask whether all ET's have the ability to be invisible when they are on earth? Meaning - when they visit earth, can they all become invisible? Or is that not possible?

Just randomly I asked this question in the forums but either it wasn't seen, or that no-one knew the answer to it. But seeing as to how Quetzel was once Gabriel. If we were to put Angelic names to Ptaah, Samjase, Asket. Who would they have been in the past?

Thankies
Orphie
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Savio

Post Number: 723
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for your answer that the Hyperspace exists only in the material belt.

However, if Hyperspace is not available outside of the material belt, human could face huge difficulties in crossing the other even wider belts (5-7) in order to penetrate into the DAL universe.

My question is: What would be the mechanism that allows traveling in a even more efficient way than that of the Hyperspace?

Salome

Savio

Votan

Post Number: 100
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Somewhere in our genetic code there is a impulse to kill. Do you know who inserted that code and will scientist able to reverse the code.
joe

Fjatonlukos

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lieber Eduard,

My father would like to know how the high powered weapons you keep in your safe fit in with the spirit/consciousness teachings.

Viele Grüße
Fjatonlukos

Earthling

Post Number: 688
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

In the Goblet of Truth, you have written below - "you shall be conscious that YOU have already often lived ... just as YOU will continue again and again, as always new personalities... "

As this YOU that "has already often lived and will continue again and again, as always new personalities", is not our current personality and material consciousness that is reading your words; Can you please further explain what you mean by this 'YOU' that 'has already often lived and will continue again and again, as always new personalities ...' ?

"... an equally new personality is created which is then born anew, together with the spirit-form of the human being which, after the dying of the material body, also goes into its fine-fluidal realm of the other world and from out of there reincarnates again and, contrary to the personality, is alone capable of being reborn; so
you shall be conscious that you have already often lived a material-current life as always new personalities, just as you will continue again
and again, as always new personalities, to pass through new lives; and that will happen so often and for such a long time until your spirit, i.e.
your spirit-form has developed so highly through your evolution of your consciousness that it no longer needs a material body and consciousness anymore and thus goes as a higher form into a higher level."

"... mit einer ebenso neuen Persönlichkeit geschaffen wird, die dann neu gebiert, zusammen mit der Geistform des Menschen, die nach dem Sterben des materiellen Körpers ebenfalls in ihren feinstofflichen Jenseitsbereich eingeht und von dort aus wieder reinkarniert und gegensätzlich zur Persönlichkeit allein wiedergeburtsfähig ist; also sollt ihr euch bewusst sein, dass ihr als immer wieder neue
Persönlichkeiten schon oft und oft ein materiell-aktuelles Leben gelebt habt, wie ihr aber auch weiterhin als immer wieder neue Persönlichkeiten neue Leben zu bestehen haben werdet; und das wird
derart oft und lange sein, bis sich euer Geist resp. eure Geistform durch eure Evolution eures Bewusstseins derart hoch entwickelt hat, dass er resp. sie keines materiellen Körpers und Bewusstseins mehr bedarf und als höhere Form in eine höhere Ebene eingeht."
Salome,
Bruce

Ramirez

Post Number: 832
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Thankyou for that confirmation concerning the analogy between universal cores and a fragment of Creation within the head.

Question:

Somewhere or other was stated that universal boundaries (of universes) prevent the escape of energies of any kind so the question is:

With Ashtar Sheran expiring in the Dal universe in 1983 what happens ? How are his so far acquired spirit values going to be transferred from his previous universe .... ours, Dern into his next re-incarnating body which will appear in Dal ?
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page