Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 05, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through May 05, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 497
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2013 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

The TJ contains this explanation regarding the title "Jmmanuel".

The text from the Petale which Jacob shared above are self evident and corroborate the TJ texts I am including below.

Further corroboration and insights are found in the following link.

(numbers 195 through 201)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_7

Consider numbers 195-201 with TJ chapter 15 verses 10 - 16 and the explanation regarding the title "Jmmanuel" in the TJ.

We can easily dive into further depths with texts from the Kelch but the above should suffice for most of us here on the forum.

Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My opinion about translating the spirit teaching stays the same after reading all arguments in favor or against translating the spirit teaching. (My personal opinion about translating the contact notes / prophecies is different, since this information needs to be spread as fast as possible)

If a person or a group has the time and/or resources to translate German Spirit teaching to English, they also have the time to study German, in fact they should focus most if not all attention on learning German instead, from translating to learning German it’s a relative small step.

The statutes allow for translations, they do not encourage people to do it, a benefit of translating text together as a group is that it improves group binding and cooperation, but so does learning German together as a group.

In one of the very last contacts Ptaah expresses his very clear opinion:

“Basically, it is of pressing urgency that there are not predominantly inadequate translations done in other languages, rather than in each Landesgruppe the effort stands in the foreground to learn the German language verbally and in written form and to maintain and to spread both constantly in an appropriate wise. Only with the German way of speaking and writing is it possible to correctly understand the "Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life" and according to one’s understanding to logically follow it, because aside from the German language and Swiss German, all languages existing on the Earth are absolutely inadequate in every regard in respect to correct explanations/interpretations.”

We can interpret from Ptaah’s words that translation of the spirit teaching into any other language should not be done, since any translation, regardless how much effort people put in to them, are by default inadequate, regardless if the target language is English, Italian, Dutch, Danish, etc. etc. etc. If we read Ptaah’s words closely then he does not focus on just English, but every other language aside from the German and Swiss German language.

I can understand the sentiment from people that learning German is no simple task, but neither is studying and following the spirit teaching, which is much more extensive then the German language ever will be.

As an example learning Meditation (according to the book Einführung in die Meditation) takes at least 7-8 years at best possible effort and circumstance (on page: 90), but in a less then optimal situation it can take much, much longer.

Learning German to a decent level takes 2-3 years with good effort in comparison.

Everyone is free to choose if he/she wants to do translations are not, or focus on learning German, however people should know all the facts so they can make an informed decision, even when those facts represent a considerable hurdle to take.

Sugarcoating things never helps anyone.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 289
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony, thanks for the fresh perspective. From your colourful use of the slang for fornication I'm guessing you're British? IMHO, you are right, BTW, about not needing to look to books for spirituality, and about the relative importance of language in attaining spiritual awareness.

However, something I have found to be true, eye-opening even, is just how much the language we use, attendant upon its base logic system, its deep structure, affects our perceptions, affects how we think and organize what we learn in life. Tangibly, Switzerland is a prime example of this. In the German speaking part of Switzerland things are neater and cleaner --- more organized --- than in the French speaking regions. The difference is not the people, not governance, not the environment, not anything else... the only difference is what language is used.

Personally, I am delighted that German is involved, I just wish I had the place to better learn/utilize it - some kinda live-in, intensive learning environment.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 290
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Eddie,

I looked into this, but didn't follow you.

I found no reference to the idea that 'Jmmanuel' can be used as an honorary title,
or that the name 'Jmmanuel' is anything more than a personal reference to the man himself.

If you would be willing to pursue this, I would appreciate it if you spelled it out for me.
I can be a simpleton, sometimes.
Life

Piyali

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for your clarification. You may always have the last word.

Important to understand:

1) No one "reacted" to your post about translation, but pointed out errors in your "logic" and shared their own thoughts on the matter, including myself.

2) No one here is "sugar-coating" anything, a word some like to use it prolifically at the slightest opportunity to try to demean someone.

Very important, for you and anyone else who think similarly to you, to realize and understand:

1)No one here is talking about translating the Spirit Lessons (Geisteslehre).

To give you an example of my own self, I subscribe to it, receive the lessons, and study it on my own using all the tools of translation I have to translate strictly for myself, to better understand what I am reading and studying so I can apply it right away based on my personal understanding in my life.

To give you my own example, I do not stop at the English, as you suggest based on your assumption and presumption, that many of us do. You really must not speak on behalf of anyone of us as you do not really know. Personally speaking,I actually make every effort to read the German too, for I realize and understand it's importance. Again a very slow and arduous process for me, but a very worthwhile one. I am assuming, and I am writing "I am assuming", many do the same.

2. Everyone is grateful, I know I deeply am, for the excellent translation, (yes excellent, even if it contains errors, about which we have all been made aware of and so the responsibility of further in depth studies in German lie with all of us ~ you are reading my words correctly I hope), of some parts of the various subjects contained under the broad umbrella of the Spiritual Teaching in general, without which, some of us would never have been aware of what the Meier material is all about.

3. The Translations are good enough that it makes many of us, including myself, want to learn the language so we can access the entire Geisteslehre and the Spiritual Teaching contained throughout the vast works of the Meir Material, as I call it.

4. In my experience, there ought not to be any looking down on, or telling anyone, how one should or should not approach the studies, as the responsibility to do that in our own way, lies with each and every one of us.

5. How much we have truly understood and realized through application of that which we claim to understand and realize, with, as well as without the translations made available to us, can be easily seen via the actions and words one uses to live life which includes the relationships and interactions one engages in and how.

6. In my still growing experience, and what I am observing as a relatively new Student of the Spirit Lessons (Geisteslehre) and the no less potent Spiritual Teaching in general imbedded everywhere in all the material, and understanding of all of this, I have come to a surprised conclusion: one can be adept at the German language and may have read every single book in the language available on the Spiritual Teaching, may have studied the subject for years, but in their thinking, word and action, they do not seem to show, or lack the deep lustre of one, who has truly understood and realized the Geisteslehre and the Spiritual Teaching.

Yet there are those, who have yet to catch up with this scholars of the Spirit Lessons and the Spiritual Teaching, who actually understand, realize more from the little they have studied so far and apply and integrate it truly into their lives, they write and speak less too, with no desire, esp. to be "right".

This is simply sharing my observation so far from listening and interacting with others.

Again, I am deeply grateful for the translations made available to us, it makes me want to study the German language and I am.

Since it is our own individual responsibility on how we approach the study, it is wise to refrain from assuming and presuming how each of us approach the study, should or should not do, etc.

Some may not make the effort for their own reasons, and some do, also for their own reasons.

Be respectful in both cases and allow the space in which each individual wants to grow in their own way and according to their capacity in this lifetime.

For me, more important is how I am applying what I am learning in my daily life and interaction, not just whether I should or should not learn only German and how.

Please do not undermine the intelligence of any of us here, all adults by the way, by calling us "argumentative" "reactive", etc. Everyone here, I am assuming" (because I know I do), respects the Figu Guidelines, and each of us are doing our best to bring ourselves closer to the Truth made available to us to the best of our ability.

How much we are benefiting or not from what, should not be yours to judge. We all know about the code in the German language, but this does not take away the benefit we receive from the help we seek to understand the Truth from the Translation as well in the least.

Translation, together with the German original, is hugely welcome. Personally I do not stop at the English, I actually want to, and do read the German to the best of my ability. I am sure, many do the same, for it helps us further with the German language and the understanding of the Truth.

Those who choose to stop at the English only, allow them the space to do so respectfully without judgement.

By constantly harping about the benefit of the code in the German language, and "uselessness" of the translation, you do us humans a great injustice.

If you, yourself, have understood anything from your long years of studying the Spiritual Teaching and the Geisteslehre, then you ought to be the first one to stop trying to be "right", calling the rest of us argumentative, sugarcoating and reactive, a few English words you know to throw it around at your convenience.

Application of the Spirit Lessons and the Spiritual Teaching is vastly different, from merely lecturing on them like a school professor who has merely studied them but understood nothing of it at any real depth.

Thank you.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 498
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

The explanation is given in the Talmud Jmmanuel chapter 20 verses 17-20, 27-28 and 34.

What is of specific importance and lending an incredible insight is the fact that Jmmanuel included this hidden gem in his discourse regarding the nature of children.

We should be sure to note and recognize that verses 17 through 20 are the segnung (blessing) of the children which Jmmanuel uttered with the laying of his hands on the children. Those of us who awaken this ability of the consciousness should consider and meditatively reflect on the details carefully.

To answer the unasked question to be; in order to "grasp the wisdom of knowledge" one must arduously study the Kelch der Wahrheit and allow the code to do its effect.

What would be best is for the German speaking amongst us to record a reading of the Kelch on cd's.

The cd recordings would allow us to receive the code during meditation sessions or while driving in our cars or when reading/practicing the German while reading the Kelch.

Perhaps Jacob and Corey wouldn't mind making time now and then in their lives to record a page or two at a time? The butterfly effect the cd's would have is immeasurable.

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 499
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Piyali,

With all due respect and consideration. I did not get any of what you wrote about Jacob's post number 45.

Unless you can pin point the specific remarks or a different post? I may have missed it. I'm just wanting clarity on where he said or stated what you speak of. Thnx.

Salome,
Eddie

Piyali

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

My post addresses, all of Jacob's post, not just post number 45. The other posts which he began with, is not showing here now. I have read them all.

My post here that you have requested clarity on, addresses that, where he conveys the importance of learning the German language to receive the benefit of the code which is imbedded in the Original German Spirit Teaching. No one has denied that and everyone understands it's importance. However, in those same posts, he denounces the importance of the Translations offered and the role it has played in many of our lives in bringing us to the Truth. He harps on it many times and in a manner that is not very beneficial and respectful, and lacks balance for me.

For you to receive clarity on what I share here, you will have to read all of his posts from beginning to the end regarding translations, and that too, if you want to see my point of view. You will also have to understand where I am coming from, and this I do not expect from anyone.

If you do not see it, you do not see it and there is all there is to it. As long as you have benefited from Jacobs posts, that's all that matters.

Thank you for asking Eddie. I appreciate the query.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 355
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome all

I like to make 2 points regarding translations.

1, Whilst at the SSSC last year Billy, a fellow passive member and myself was working together cutting up some old fabric. The question was asked to Billy about translating various Figu material into french and the possibility of some errors. Billy's reply was something like (I cannot remember exact words Billy used) "it is a risk that is taken" and Billy gave the go ahead to my passive member friend to go ahead and do translations into french for future posting on the internet. So Billy knows that there are risks involve in any translations, he is not stupid. It is important to have the german original published with the translation and also a few words about the german being the most important.

2, If it was not for translations into english the likes of Michael Horn, Wendelle Stevens and others would never of been able to do what they have done regarding the mission and their own personal work. I for one would be less knowledgable if it was not for translations.

So yes there is risks involve with the translations and the translations are not as good as original german due to there being not enough words in other languages to accurately explain everything. However Billy and Figu allow translations. For one, at a guess, everyone on earth needs to know about the truth. Not just german speaking people.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Ferbon

Post Number: 275
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin

In respect to what you replied to Piyali:

"I did not get any of what you wrote about Jacob's post number 45"...

I think you did because Piyali's post is clear enough.
What you and probably some other people like to ignore is the post itself - more true that your senseless elaboration about "earning Jimmanuel's title" whatever that means to you.

Piyali is defending and warning everyone against clearly authoritative undertone of Jacob's post which is noticeable.
Jacob is not an authority nor is he made responsible to "run" things thus his righteousness fueled by Ptaah's words is of his own imagination.
I can paraphrase Billy's words that: "The truth is important - not the messenger" as well as the fact that what Ptaah calls "pressing urgency" may also be applied to overpopulation, pollution, depletion of resources and air condition among other vastly more important and real things to "fix" first before we even get to speaking German or translations.

Eddieamartin I suggest you pay more respect and attention to Piyali's words. Jacob clings to selected issue and fails to notice that there is no real benefit or constructiveness in his words but harm that has already let itself known through his misconceptions.

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 203
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Just a quick note:

From FIGU Core group of 49's latest directive

"FIGU books with spiritual teaching content (with code) may never be published in electronic format (e.g. as e-books etc.), or as audio books, but only in printed form as books. For the time being, the book “Kelch der Wahrheit / Goblet of Truth” remains the sole exception."

If this is done only for personal development by the individual themselves for only themselves (much as the Spiritual Teaching Letters/Lessons are done) might be possible however, further clarification regarding whether the exception for the 'Kelch der Wahrheit' includes audio would need to come from FIGU Switzerland.

Salome
PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 500
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Piyali,

I still haven't found it yet. All I have found corroborates Ptaah's words relating to translating. Even many of Billy's statements.

Stephen_Moore,

Thanks for sharing. I liked Billy's response. I would have immediately asked him what he meant by "risk". The reason is because this statement corroborates Ptaah's words regarding translating.

What we have to keep in mind is that we are discussing, in actuality, two very different things. Like Semjase's allegory regarding the sun.

It is one thing to begin intellectualizing and learning of and about the spirit teaching.

It is another thing entirely and, the one and only most important, the evolutive effect of the codex contained for our benefit, evolution, knowledge and wisdom and, the awakening of the power/abilities of the consciousness.

It is not the responsibility of the seventh prophet to provide the evidence and beautiful exhibition of the power of the consciousness as demonstrated by Jmmanuel. This determination and responsibility lays on us in the new millennium.

Can't imagine why someone would not want to acquire/awaken these consciousness abilities and quietly bless so many people around them which cannot be healed through modern medical science.

But each person must generate the volition and seek the knowledge and wisdom required. Indeed, as Piyali correctly articulated, it is a personal thing and dependent on each person's willing effort and commitment. To some it is enough to feel the warmth of the sun to protect them from the cold (translations). To some it is important to also see and experience with the warmth and the light of the sun.

If we had cd recordings of the Kelch, an awakening would take place, the eyes would see and every serious student of the prophet would experience cognitions presently hidden from awareness.

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 501
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

Please provide me with the specific quotes. That is what I asked for because I cannot find where Jacob's statements allude to her and your claims.

A question to you. Do you have or study the Talmud Jmmanuel? Not just read it but, study it?

If you got from Jacob's post number 45 what Piyali stated in her post number 27 then perhaps you may be filled with a prejudice, judgement and hate due to errors and mistakes and offenses that were committed in the past by Jacob. Perhaps a reflecting on your own life and past would reveal to you your own errors and mistakes. I would suggest a study of the Goblet.

You say I should; "pay more respect and attention" to Piyali's words. I started with such so as to not have my post considered as nothing else but respectful and considerate.

Please provide post numbers and quotes of the things you accuse and claim about other people.

Keep in mind that it is the truth which is authoritative and comes off that way. Ptaah explained this quite eloquently himself and Billy agreed.

Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 47
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Piyali,

In my experience with your current post, I cannot help but to experience the feeling that you are attacking me on a personal level instead of countering my arguments.

I see this in the following attempts you make towards my person (in my experience / thinking)

Attempt 1: “You may always have the last word.” is in my view an attempt to shut me down before I can reply with the attitude that I ‘must’ have the last word. The last word is never spoken or written by anyone, ever, the last word would mean the end of an exchange of ideas, information and that would mean the end of evolution. Difference of opinion is a part of evolution and an attempt to smother a logical reply is mere the apparent display of the lack of logical argument. Counter the arguments, not the person who made them.

Attempt 2: To paraphrase the word logic like you did in your first argument, you attempt to nullify my ability to use logic, every person has at least some logical ability, so do you, so do I.

Attempt 3: “If you, yourself, have understood anything from your long years of studying the Spiritual Teaching and the Geisteslehre, then you ought to be the first one to stop trying to be "right", calling the rest of us argumentative, sugarcoating and reactive, a few English words you know to throw it around at your convenience.”

At no point I have attacked people personally or did I single out a specific country, etc. etc. I solely object to the process of translating the spirit teaching (Geisteslehre), not against the people who are doing it.
I have merely echoed the words of Ptaah.

There are more, what I perceive, as personal attacks in your words, but I don’t think there is need to address them all.

The Geisteslehre ALSO includes the books, simply because parts of the book Genesis, the meditation book, life and death, Arahat Athersata are also included in the Geisteslehre / Spirit lessons, ergo, the books Billy writes ARE part of the spirit lessons. This statement can be easily independently verified by anyone who has the spirit lessons themselves.

How can you explain to me that Ptaah has made the following statement, and I quote without comments:

“Basically, it is of pressing urgency that there are not predominantly inadequate translations done in other languages, rather than in each Landesgruppe the effort stands in the foreground to learn the German language verbally and in written form and to maintain and to spread both constantly in an appropriate wise. Only with the German way of speaking and writing is it possible to correctly understand the "Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life" and according to one’s understanding to logically follow it, because aside from the German language and Swiss German, all languages existing on the Earth are absolutely inadequate in every regard in respect to correct explanations/interpretations.”

Don’t you think that Ptaah knows that his words will reach the ears of those people ‘have yet to catch up, and realize more then the more seasoned students’ and people who have studied the spirit teaching for a long time without understanding the deep luster as you state it ?
He does not single out, he states in general.

I challenge you to come with logical arguments against the words of Ptaah.

For me personally, I see Ptaah, Billy, the Plejarens, the High council, etc. etc. as my ‘parents’ in consciousness-related and spiritual matters.
They say and require things from us, which we don’t agree or understand at times, but as a Earth human I do understand that they have a much better view of the bigger picture, the processes, the details. First when I follow those guidelines, I might not understand them at first, but after following them anyway, because of the experiences I gain from following those guidelines I learn the logic behind it.
This does not mean I blindly follow it, I do think about it to the best of my ability.

This process is much the same as a parent teaches a child not to walk too fast, or it will trip, if the child trips anyway because it walked too fast, the child will remember the words of its parents, and see the logic.

Time brings change, and as everyone understands that the situation in 2013 is different then in 2008 or earlier, recommendations made in the past may not apply to present day.

However, Piyali, I do agree with an argument you make and it is indeed wise not to press this discussion too much or it will have the opposite effect.
Also I absolutely adhere to the statement that it’s the free will and choice of people to translate or not, to learn German or not, however if people have all the facts/advice (as presented by Ptaah), they are able to make their own informed deciscion.
How many people on this world make partially informed decisions based on partial or incorrect information? Just look around in this world.

As a closing statement: When I started the discussion about translations and assumed the role of ‘advocate of the devil’, I realized that the following would happen:

- People would disagree and state that much more should be translated in English. (This because people are most comfortable in the language they are raised in and its easiest for them to read the information.)

- Ones native language is very often part of a persons identity, since English is a dominant language in the world and many here have English as their native language it is very understandable that they might feel personally attacked. I think I would feel somehow attacked too if Dutch would be the dominant language in the world, since I identify myself as being Dutch and I speak the Dutch language.

- I anticipated personal attacks, or what, I perceive as a personal attack, but this would provide me with some excellent experience how to stand my ground in what I think is logical and truthful, it would also give me the insight if I really know what I am talking about, or if I am just speaking without knowing, its a valuable learning experience.

- That I could have missed logical arguments from other people and could learn from others.

I have learned that opinions about people solely based on partial and biased information have little to no value, since so many variables are open, and can be discarded as null and void.

My objectives are met: I was able to present information what I deem to be very important to others in a very clear way. Secondly, the ‘shockwave’ it caused and the subsequent responses have directed the attention on this topic and hopefully they will have the desire effect that people will acquire the ability to read and understand German and gain freedom for themselves in accessing the spirit teaching at will.

From this point on I do not see any need to pursue this topic for now, because I know that overdoing it would only harm it.

I absolutely have high esteem for the people on this FIGU forum, we are all equal students when it comes to life and spirit and I do not underestimate anyone, since that would be the ultimate disrespect.

The truth is about freedom, knowledge, wisdom, peace and not about winning popularity contests.

I know that I know nothing because my unknowing is always infinitely larger then anything I know, this keeps me grounded.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Jacob

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ferbon,

I have no authority whatsoever, nor do I want that or aspire that.
The only thing I wanted is to state my opinion and get a point across, I am learning from the responses.
If I am wrong, I am wrong, another lesson to learn, its that simple.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Skyrim

Post Number: 88
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali and Ferbon,

I agree with what Eddie said and not with what you both said about Jacob's posts.

I also think Piyali's posts are more of a long winded personal attack on Jacob then on what he said. Attacking the person instead of what the person has said is very disrespectful.

phil

Indi

Post Number: 729
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excuse me everyone, can the discussion get back to the topic and not about each other PLEASE!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 502
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm

Hello Pat. It's been a while. Thank you for your response. Good to hear from you.

I had gotten the idea from the introductory pages of the Kelch. Billy states that one can benefit from the code if one listens to someone reading the Kelch...even though the person does not understand the German language.

I was thinking; I will ask Billy in the next round of questions if he and FIGU would consider approving recording of reading the texts from the Kelch for practice/reading the texts, learning/studying the texts and also for meditation sessions.

I hope they will consider it and approve of it.

Salome brother,
Eddie

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 292
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The ruffled feathers will pass, and seem to me to be over fluff, but still this idea of titulary 'Jmmanuel' needs clarification.

Where is this honorary 'Jmmanuel' title coming from? For something so blatant, I would prefer not to draw from inferences. Is there a direct reference to the use of Jmmanuel's name as an earned entitlement?

Thanks for your help.
m
Life

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 503
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert.

Hello Michael,

The explanation is given in the Talmud Jmmanuel chapter 20 verses 17-20, 27-28 and 34.

Salome,
Eddie

Hawaiian

Post Number: 156
Posted on Saturday, May 04, 2013 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did pure spiritual Beings speak or utilize German or any other language including what the Plejarens currently speak when they were material beings like us in order to evolve at their current state of being? How about the rest of the Plejaren alliance are their specific language inadequate for learning the spiritual teachings or does it really matter since they have reached that potential level of evolution where the coding are similar or equableness?

Piyali is accurate in stating that without the English translations, many would not have “acquired” that higher awareness thought process toward BEAM’s mission, which is the primary reason why Nokodemjon spirit form is currently incarnated in Billy.

To expect a rapid 100 percent one-to-one accuracy digestive processing of spiritual reasoning with the use of the German language (even for those who speak German fluently) is unreasonable and overbearing. Especially coming from the Plejaren leader Ptaah whose ancestors are partly to blame for their transactions in past Earthly history of which some incarnated spirits forms whose personality were directly responsible are now incarnated (Quetzal) in present day Plejarens who are saying how critical it is to learn German in order to fully “appreciate” creational reasoning’s.

The Plejarens certainly have the translation technology to assist in certain levels to impart their ideas to the rest of the alliance various members speak different languages, why is it not possible to do the same for Earthly peoples who also speak different languages? They can certainly program a number of androids versed in a particular Earthly language, say French, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic or any other and find the right combination as to impart the maximum benefit, instead of saying “learn German”.

I say to the Plejarens, clean up your mess by balancing the past crimes with current positive endeavors as listed above so that both of our spiritual environments are equalized in their unique and particular ways which leads to the same evolutionary goals. You can already factor in the difficulty amongst even those who honestly endeavor to learn BEAM’s mission by the friction on this forum between members, not to mention the vast majority out there in the over populated mass of humanity.

Maybe it’s best to do away with speaking and concentrate on primary telepathy?

Hawaiian

Post Number: 157
Posted on Saturday, May 04, 2013 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a follow up on some article I came across which is related to my recent posting regarding not just the Plejarens, but other malevolent ET's that also "contributed" to the present negative "environments" on Earth.

Any flora, fauna, human and the entire universal growth, requires appropriate cultivation.”
Jegliches florische, faunaische, menschliche und gesamtuniverselle Wachstum benötigt eine angemessene Pflege. Hierin bilden die psychischen, mentalen, kognitiven, gefühls- und bewusstseinsmässigen Belange des Menschen keine Ausnahme

In other words what this statement actually means is that all life including the “entire universal growth” which also includes those who have and do influence such cultivation by the environments they have left behind in which Earthly humans have and are currently being cultivating in.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 68
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think some are missing the point as to 'why' the German language is useful for learning the teachings.

You have to remember this (Learning German) was stated as a 'collective' to earth humans who might need it more than others (which is majority) to truly understand the teachings, but, others may have a natural understanding of the spirit teachings by default without even having to master or learn German.

What matters, is not the translations or even the words on these books in whatever language or symbols they represent.

What matters is walking the walk.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page