Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 09, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through August 09, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio

Post Number: 694
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar

It is contact 214.

It took Moses 40 weeks instead of 40 Years.

Salome

Savio

Mahigitam

Post Number: 493
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stevens, VOLUME 2(UnCensored Version)
=============

pg 384
Is it Galtos or Caltos, the last great star near to the Universal Barrier ?

pg 403
Regarding the extent of overleaping evolution of an earth human...
It is given that the minimum amount is 9,4 months while the maximum is 89,7 years....
9,4 = 9.4 months ?
89,7 = 89.7 years ?

pg 406
Asket: 94. If you yet dont observe this advice, then you will have to bring within few months all to stop again-like formerly in India.
Any idea, as to what had happened in india?

Akset's explanations
pg 464
Americans got plans for an atomic bomb from evil ET's...
It must be GIZEH boys right?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Mahigitam

Post Number: 494
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Edward

Post Number: 2318
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Well, as you may know, the Giza as well as their predecessors conducted
'impulse' transmission to certain individuals, even your/the mentioned
(so-called) Scientist(s).

I was wondering if Oppenheimer (The Father Of The Atom Bomb) was the one
whom received these impulses; perhaps, even Einstein?

Both, were, at least...The (God)Fathers of the Nuclear Age, or The Atomic Age,
as what I can recall.

Edward.

Teesoft

Post Number: 105
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward i dont know if the Giza guys transmited inpulse to Einstein but i am sure the P's did also not sure of the bomb part but they were responsible for the astronomical theory that came fron Einstein....and about Oppenheimer i dont know and i dont think i have ever heard of him in the CR i have read so far.

Salome,
Tosin

Sarah

Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scratch that, I found out why.^^

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day James The Truth Seeker

i believe
please email me on peetysweety00@yahoo.com.au
its important

Teesoft

Einstein didnt believe we would ever get nukes as he didnt know about particles colliding to create a (chain reaction), it was a young scientist from Germany who visited Einstein that got Einstein to write to usa gov

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Edward

I think Oppenheimer spirit was/is Lyrian
you can tell from how they work

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Teesoft

Post Number: 120
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thx Peter for the answer :-)

Salome,
Tosin

Edward

Post Number: 2346
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter....

Yes, those young 'to be' scientists in Germany all did 'inspire' each other.

I am familiar with Einstein's biography; have seen a number of them about him,
in the past.

Like every young student, they all have their own theories, and yet still have
to 'prove' its realism. There were those whom alas...never received the proper
exposure to the public they deserved....

Oppenheimer's Spirit-form does not per se have to be of Lyian descent. Could
as well be from an other: keep in mind that through the existence of Earth
many (advanced) ETs groups have settled here on Earth, not only Lyians.

Edward.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 129
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Edward

Nice to see you around mate

I said (I think) Oppenheimer spirit was/is Lyrian
but yes maybe i didnt think about the other Star Men

ET is a government word i use Star Men instead

Salome
Peter

Corey

Post Number: 169
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know what contact report Ptaah reports to Billy how the white, red, and brown races were the first to arrive on Earth from Sirius all those millions of years ago?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Scott

Post Number: 2276
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Not sure if this is what your looking for: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meierv6p261-262.htm

Scott

Corey

Post Number: 170
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's it Scott. Thanks.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Ferbon

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone.

In CR 215 Quetzel says: "...they erroneously assume we come from the seven-star system known to human beings of Earth as the Pleiades"
Though it was explained, that seven star system is at present time still very young and inhabitable, to the point of no life existing there; many people assume/ will assume - that is, actually, where Plejarens are contacting "us" from. Does anyone know the simplest way to explain this to a newcomer? I mean, without taking his mind to the time shifts, universe configurations, vibration differences etc. ?
Simply about 500 light years away,..and then what?

Salome

Joe

Post Number: 198
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

The plejaren live in a different space-time configuration from ours by a fraction of a second which means that they live in another dimension. Remember that throughout our Milky-way galaxy and also the universe there exists many space-time configurations.

Ferbon

Post Number: 57
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, sure, but this doesn't answer my question.

Salome

Joe

Post Number: 199
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

First of all if I'm not mistaken it's called 'Plejares' not 'Pleiades'. From what I understand is that if the Plejaren were to travel from our Earth to their destination which in this case would be the Plejares but remain in our dimension (i.e. in our spac-time configuration) then they would see a star system that is still in it's infancy so to speak which is not suitable for human life. From what I understand, when one travels in another dimension, it's either a number of years in the past or future so I would assume that time-travel is involved even though the difference between our dimesion and their dimesion is only a fraction of a second. But I'm not sure so don't take my word for it.

I myself had once asked Christian Frehner if the Plejaren were to travel from their home planet Erra to our Earth but with their space-time configuration and although he didn't know for sure he said that there would probably be empty space which I assume our Earth wouldn't exist.

Ferbon

Post Number: 60
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, I am posting again my question. As you noticed, it isn't so simple to answer it. Hope somebody can help us with this. Quetzel notices that even in the distant future people of Earth will confuse this issue, and very much so indeed.The seven star system in our space time is called Pleiades - just google it. Below, my original post.

Hello Everyone.

In CR 215 Quetzel says: "...they erroneously assume we come from the seven-star system known to human beings of Earth as the Pleiades"

Even though it was explained, that seven star system is at present time still very young and inhabitable, to the point of no life existing there; many people assume/ will assume - that is, actually, where Plejarens are contacting "us" from. Does anyone know the simplest way to explain this to a newcomer? I mean, without taking his mind to the time shifts, universe configurations, vibration differences etc. ?

To be absolutely clear, ...explain it as if talking to the 6 year old, who has no idea what all technical stuff means - not to me.
Simply about 500 light years away,..and then what?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 541
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Then take a right turn and park in the nearest available space-time configuration.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 611
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The home stars and home planets of the Plejaren, do not actually lie in the area of the Pleiades star cluster which can be seen from the earth, but they lie even farther - 80 light years beyond these stars. They enter the different space-time configuration through a dimension gate to arrive at their solar system, Tayget, consisting of 10 planets of which four are inhabited.

Regards
Bob

Joe

Post Number: 200
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

I do find your explanation to be plausible but could you please provide a link where it mentions that the Plejaren change dimensions through a dimension gate?

Ferbon

Post Number: 62
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kids like to play hide & seek. So I though of something along this...

So there, these seven stars that one can see in the sky; behind those seven sisters is a curtain. Once you lift that curtain, a whole new world can be found there- with our friends- Pleiarens living there in peace and harmony.

Now that I said it, ...it sounds....
...a bit Narnish ???

p.s. is this really so, with 80 light years, allegedly "behind" the Pleiades? Are there any references to support this?
Even though this distance appears to correspond with creation's laws; was it ever mentioned in such form or similar?

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page