Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 28, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 28, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Fredy

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,
How should young children victim of severe sexual, emotional and physical abuse be helped? Are their consciousness damaged beyond repair?(what specific things that can de done to help them)
With deep deference: thank you
Fredy Martinez

Ferbon

Post Number: 247
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, CG49 and anyone who reads this. Fruitful life of love and wisdom to all of you.

My question relates to balanced existence on the planet where striving for neutral behavior and thoughts is rare and mostly misunderstood for indecisiveness,weakness etc. It seems like only few are interested in being human and recognize that what lies inside them is the most precious of all treasures.

Regarding bad influences, I remember that for P's even presence of lower evolved humans in close proximity was harmful and resulted in erratic and destructive interference.
But we - the earthworms, also encounter so many factors throwing us off balance in everyday life. In this sense, what do you recommend to be most effective way/ways/methods to remain calm and undisturbed within the world of our balanced/productive thoughts and actions?

Salome

Matthew

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Herr Meier,

I wish to share with you something I found in the book 'Man made God' by Barbara Walker. On page 84 there is a photo of Inshushinak's Temple wall that originally stood in Susa, Iran in the 12th century BC. The wall shows a relief of two figures standing either side of a palm tree. To me, the design of the palm tree resembles Nokodemion's peace symbol. The text under the photo in the book, 'Man made God' reads, "Sumerian Goddess Ninhursag with the spirit of the forests next to the seven spiked cosmic tree of life". In other descriptions, this wall relief is protected by two Sumerian figures, The Goddess Ninhursag and a Bull-Man (a God?). I would hazard a guess that the bull-man may represent Sumerian knowledge of genetic human-animal hybrid experiments in the past.

In Contact 70, line 131, Semjase describes the Sumerians as being peace loving & risen from a race of former Sirian refugees, who had likewise settled on the Earth 133,000 years ago, as did the refugees from the Plejaren-System.

In your opinion, is this ancient palm tree related in any way to the Peace symbol and, if so, did the ancient Sumerians know about the peace symbol from Nokodemion & so carved this proudly into their temple walls or did they receive impulses from the Plejaren?

Thanks.

Matthew.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

My question is regarding to your lost arm. How it was predetermined that you will have to lose it in a car accident, did it happen before birth or during your lifetime (is this an effect of ones thoughts or is it something that spirit wants to experience?

Salome

Marbar

Post Number: 239
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

In the United States, Black, White, Latino, Native American, Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern people live here. What comes out of this is interracial couples which lead to interracial marriage and eventually leads to interracial children. That is, a Mexican woman marrying a Black man, Asian man marrying a White woman, and so on.

With this comes a problem, the interracial child will have identity issues. What can make this worse is fights between two different races happening at school, in a neighborhood, in the workplace. the family of the two races arguing or fighting with each other, and so on. As result of this, the people who causes these conflicts will tell the interracial(mixed) child you can either be this race or that race. Now, this will damage the interracial(mixed) child severely to the point that he or she will commit suicide or not feel wanted by his or her parents.

Billy is there any way you and the Plejarens can make a FIGU bulletin or have a contact report about interracial couples and children? I know it will really help them.

Now my question: With what I describe to you about the scenarios that interracial couples and children face, what advice you would give to them?

Salome,
MarBar

Edward_b

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard,

I was curious as to what the nature of your meeting with Muskogee Medicine Man Philip Deere was about, and how did he hear about you? I have studied the thinking and ways of Native American Indians, and I do find many similarities with the Spirit Teaching.

Thank you!

Theredpill

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thank you for patiently answering all the questions.

In reading these questions and answers, I have a suggestion (not a question): Perhaps it could be considered that people allowed to ask TWO QUESTION per round but you select the ONE you want to answer, since quite a number of these have "don't knows" as a response and people have to wait at least a month before getting a chance to ask again. If one of them is a DON'T KNOW then perhaps that can be said and just move on the to other one? It is by no means a solution and please do understand that I'm only thinking in the context of the originator of these questions and the time gap (since I am one of them). I do understand this will take away your time to tend to other matters but it is just a consideration ...

Now ...

Reading just what I have been able to catch up with in the materials you have released (in English), I would like to know:

What is the Plejaren's policy on the use of untruths within the context of the objective of a mission?

If you do not know, can you please just provide your best "guess" since you are the most qualified person based on these exclusive contacts to draw your own conclusions?

Memo00

Post Number: 589
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

Do you know any way to reduce or eliminate tinnitus? I recently developed tinnitus in my left ear because of exposure to loud noise. I have investigated about it and it seems that Earth doctors don´t understand it completely and so can´t help very much to cure it. For some persons it disappears "spontaneously" after some months or years but sometimes it stays all your life. I was amazed when i learned that so many persons (millions, some even say that 10% of the total population) have some kind of damage in the ear and still nothing is done to prevent it (there is no control of the decibels in concerts, bars, movies, etc).

Thank you for your patience.
Salome

Hi Memo00, unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done, I too have tinnitus, from loud music. It is best to stay away from loud environments and carry earplugs with you-Scott

(Message edited by scott on March 25, 2013)

Lonnie

Post Number: 331
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

How much of what we see in the mainstream media, especially in the US, with its secret, unethical and immoral connections with business and government, actually corresponds with reality and/or the truth? Many are beginning to see beyond the lies and deception, which selfishly benefits a few, and can alter the thinking, views and behavior of an entire country and even the whole world's perception of reality.

Salome
Lonnie Morton

Yao

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,
Do you know anything about Urticaria£¿This is one of the world mysteries.If you dont know that,can you ask for your Extraterrestrial friend!
Thank you very much!

Salome

Smukhuti

Post Number: 673
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

In October last year Indian Army deployed along Indio-Chinese border area reported observing over 100 UFO's in the area in 3 months running up to October. Also present in the area was NTRO (National Technical Research Organisation) and ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police). According to the Indian testimony, the army moved a radar and a spectrum analyzer to the area to verify the identity of one of the object but could not detect the object even though that was being tracked visually, indicating it was perhaps non-metallic.

In September, a team of astronomers from the Indian Astronomical Observatory at Hanle observed these objects for several days. While they couldn't figure out exactly what the objects were, they ruled out meteors and planets.

The Chinese military apparently denied sending any drones.

It is very rare to have so many reliable witness to speak out in unison over such events. Do the Plejaren know about, or have investigated these incidents, and were real extraterrestrials behind this or terrestrial source?

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-06/india/34948052_1_ufos-china-border-itbp
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Luigi

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard and Christian! I hope everything is good.

Here's my question, which is related to torture.

Consider the following scenario.

A man who is detained knows the whereabouts of several people that will certanly die if they're not found in time, and this prisoner is the ONLY one who knows but is not willing to speak.

What can be done in these case? I know that torture is not an option, and I would appeal to reason and logic in order to get the information. But also it is a fact that time is of the essence!

What's your opinion on this scenario?

Salome,

Luis

Scott

Post Number: 2392
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcela

Salome Billy and Christian:

I was thinking about intuition and the power of thoughts. Sometimes we decide to think about a person in a profound way because we miss this person, like him/her or had an argument with. It happens to me that sometimes I get a feeling or idea of the other person I am thinking of, either a thought coming from the other person and even I dream with the person talking about me for a minute. Is this brief connection with another human possible? In other words, are we able to get a thought (not as a voice from the other person) but an idea of what they are thinking about oneself as if the thought would travel distances?

Thank you very much for your time, and many greetings! - Marcela
Salome
Marcela

Yes that’s possible. These may be short telepathic impulses, thought transmission (Gedankenübertragung).

Newinitiation

Hi Billy

In the contact notes you spoke of 2 moons of prehistoric earth which no longer revolves around our planet at present.
You also spoke of devastating influence of the Destroyer comet which had wreaked it's havoc on earth, our solar system and Lyra system, displacing and then dragging our present day moon to earth to it's current orbit.
There was also a mention by you of the destruction of Malona/Phaeton, death of many millions of human being on Mars from dangerous cosmic influences, the different characteristics of moons of Jupiter, the existence of 12 planets in our solar system one of which is Vulcan (the nearest planetary body to the sun), dragging of Mercury to it's present day orbit around the sun as the second closest planetary body by the Destroyer among many other pertinent information.

My question is since the existence of our Solar system and numerous cosmic influences that have displaced and replaced domestic and foreign bodies to our Solar system its not hard to envisage a scenario where Mars and Malona had at one point in time moons which no longer revolves around it today but were displaced and captured to its orbit by other mini suns and planetary bodies such as Saturn and Jupiter, So were any of the moons which orbited prehistoric earth, Malona/Phaeton and Mars in the past now revolving around Jupiter or Saturn and if so which ones were they?
regards
matt Lee

Billy doesn’t know. He never asked.

Stevieo

where does social anxiety come from u know panic disorder panic attack and is it a mental disorder.i find my self being scared to talk to people even look at them i feel hopeless in side have major self low self esteem hard to form a realation ship with anyone even my family my friends infact i have no friends and i think they hate me i think every body hate me.i feel like people hate me and watch me and feel like people want me to die.i find it hard to help my self i do love my self but just find it hard to do something good i feel if i do something good i get scared.what does this mean.im a good person dont talk to no one dont hurt no one.at the sametime i get these feelings all the time and i have major random thoughs all the time every day all day cant concentrate my iq was 85 im seeing a doctor.what are these sings of if u can tell me please this whould help alot.i ask u cause i figure u would know a lot about this do to all the hard ship u had your self.plus my doctor did't told me and i think he wont.but i am taking meds and find them to be a little helpfull.

Don’t let you being influenced by an IQ number because the IQ doesn’t give testimony of a person’s consciousness-based development/evolution.
The mental state you are in is an entirely psychological process (Vorgang). You should try to escape from your present world of negative thoughts and feelings. Don’t feed your anxiety, your angst, and control your thoughts, which means, that you should be aware of what you are thinking and to direct your thoughts to good and neutral factors, e.g. to nature etc. And don’t let yourself be influenced and put down by the bad things that are happening in the world (as informed by newspapers, television, etc.).

Jacob

Hello Billy,

Thank you for your feedback, it confirmed my own thinking in this. I understand very well that I will never understand the universal consciousness Creation, the Absolutum this lifetime. I primarily study these things just to be aware of them and let them be a framework of how I see reality, however limited by my understanding. (nothing more, nothing less)
This information exist in the spirit teaching (absolutum, zahl-anon, etc. etc. etc.), so I study it for the reason mentioned above.

In contrast to the assumption of CF: The appearance of being knowledgeable to others has no importance whatsoever, acting for the sake to appear knowledgeable is merely ego driven.

When I think about the following (freely translated) proverb:

"The wise do not cry about the dead and about things of the past", it means the following to me:

"It is wise not to unnecessarily dwell on things in the past, since you can not change them and you can not bring back the dead, but rather learn from things of the past and implement them in the here and now"

This provides directly for instructions how to deal with that situation, and how to live it.

My following question to you, is this process similar to the mental-block meditation, in its effects on the mental-block and the individuality-block?
Salome,
Jacob

It is not important to know about the SEIN-Absolutum and all the other Absolutum forms, or about Creation Universal Consciousness, because you cannot understand them anyway. What is written in the Spirit Lessons and some books about these energy forms is just a information, not necessary for leading a good life.
What is important is to learn the „Teaching of the Truth“, to understand it and to logially follow it (nachvollziehen). This will lead to answers of the following questions: How shall I behave, how do I treat my fellow-human beings, how can I become a true human being?

The mental-block meditation has nothing to do with things from the past, but just helps to put or keep the mental-block in order.

Eddieamartin

Hello Eduard,

For this round I would like to learn about the following mentioned by Christian. "Dead, suffocated water without oxygen has a red colour, as Billy could witness during his trip with Quetzal deep down in the ocean."

It would be nice to learn how large of areas this red water covers at the bottom of the ocean and anything that would be interesting to children, students and adults. I have included this in my project and would like to expand on it.

Salome and thank-you to you both again,
Eddie

Billy doesn’t know. He just observed one location.

Jasonzhang

Salome Billy and Christian:

Do you know Dr. Rongxiang Xu and his human body regeneration sciences(MEBO)?
He claimed that people may live 300 years.

Thanks
Jasonzhang

Billy doesn’t know him.

Corey

What do you think of the terrestrial scientific consensus that for every 1 degree Celsius increase in planetary temperature there is during the growing season, farmers can expect to lose about 10% of their grain (wheat, rice, and corn) yeilds*? With the expected 6 degree Celsius temperature increase (11 degrees Fahrenheit) this upcoming century due to global warming, that means it is likely farmers will have a gradual 60% decrease in grain harvests. So many countries that are overpumping their water wells/aquifers and have lost topsoil due to desertification are falsely dependant on the UN World Food Programme's grain reserves to feed their growing populations, and the grain reserves will decrease. It will probably be worse with the pursuit of ridiculous bio-fuels as gasoline instead of food. With future exploding populations and decreasing food sources it looks like decline, war,and mass starvation are ahead for us Earthhumans due to overpopulation. We have already raised the plantary temperature 0.8 degrees Celsius due to our actions and are going over the chasm for a full 6 degrees Celsius in the future.

* pg 11 & 85 "Full Planet, Empty Plates" by Lester Brown (www.earthpolicy.org)

Salome
Corey

Billy doesn’t know the effects in numbers or in relation, but of course the increased temperature has its effects on agriculture etc. etc.

Stephen_moore

Hello Eduard

It is true and obvious to some human beings that violence does not stop violence and murder does not stop murder. When I was in Switzerland 2 years ago I asked Patric CG member about the conflict in Libya and he said what should of happened there is that a secret group should of gone into Libya and arrested those responsible in positions of power without further killing of human beings.

What would be the correct way to end the senseless violence and murdering in Syria?
Salome

The intelligent way to deal with all those crazy and war-mongering heads of states and governments and military and rebels/revolutionaries, etc. etc. (which are active not only in Syria, but many other countries) is to found an International Peace-Fighting Troop/Army which takes care that all attempts to start a war are stopped everywhere (= in all countries) at its root by capturing the responsible war-mongering persons and separate them from society for the rest of their lives.

Prunc

Hello Billy,

What is the relation between education (especially analytical thinking) and the spirit teachings?

Thank you.

These are two different factors. With analytical thinking you e.g. try to solve a problem; the spiritual teaching gives the human beings the opportunity to learn. Learning (as e.g. learning to sing, to write, to ride a bicycle, etc.) is no analytical process.

Orphelia

Hi Billy, Christian.

Thanks so much for answering my previous questions. I'd like to ask whether all ET's have the ability to be invisible when they are on earth? Meaning - when they visit earth, can they all become invisible? Or is that not possible?

Just randomly I asked this question in the forums but either it wasn't seen, or that no-one knew the answer to it. But seeing as to how Quetzel was once Gabriel. If we were to put Angelic names to Ptaah, Samjase, Asket. Who would they have been in the past?

Thankies
Orphie

No, not all ETs have that ability. (Just one queston per round.)

Savio

Dear Billy

Thanks for your answer that the Hyperspace exists only in the material belt.

However, if Hyperspace is not available outside of the material belt, human could face huge difficulties in crossing the other even wider belts (5-7) in order to penetrate into the DAL universe.

My question is: What would be the mechanism that allows traveling in a even more efficient way than that of the Hyperspace?

Salome
Savio

Billy doesn’t know.

Votan

Hi Billy

Somewhere in our genetic code there is a impulse to kill. Do you know who inserted that code and will scientist able to reverse the code.
joe

There is no scientist necessary in order to reverse or neutralise that “code” or many other genetic dispositions. Since human beings are capable to influence their genetic structure/code through their thinking, it is possible to neutralise that special code by learning the spiritual teaching and to apply it in one’s everyday life and thinking etc. etc.

Fjatonlukos

Lieber Eduard,

My father would like to know how the high powered weapons you keep in your safe fit in with the spirit/consciousness teachings.

Viele Grüße
Fjatonlukos

The weapons have nothing to do with the spiritual teaching. They are just tools/devices that were used for work and for self-defense. Weapons may never be used to kill another person, even not so in a self-defense situation (if possible).

Earthling

Greetings Billy,

In the Goblet of Truth, you have written below - "you shall be conscious that YOU have already often lived ... just as YOU will continue again and again, as always new personalities... "

As this YOU that "has already often lived and will continue again and again, as always new personalities", is not our current personality and material consciousness that is reading your words; Can you please further explain what you mean by this 'YOU' that 'has already often lived and will continue again and again, as always new personalities ...' ?

"... an equally new personality is created which is then born anew, together with the spirit-form of the human being which, after the dying of the material body, also goes into its fine-fluidal realm of the other world and from out of there reincarnates again and, contrary to the personality, is alone capable of being reborn; so
you shall be conscious that you have already often lived a material-current life as always new personalities, just as you will continue again
and again, as always new personalities, to pass through new lives; and that will happen so often and for such a long time until your spirit, i.e.
your spirit-form has developed so highly through your evolution of your consciousness that it no longer needs a material body and consciousness anymore and thus goes as a higher form into a higher level."

"... mit einer ebenso neuen Persönlichkeit geschaffen wird, die dann neu gebiert, zusammen mit der Geistform des Menschen, die nach dem Sterben des materiellen Körpers ebenfalls in ihren feinstofflichen Jenseitsbereich eingeht und von dort aus wieder reinkarniert und gegensätzlich zur Persönlichkeit allein wiedergeburtsfähig ist; also sollt ihr euch bewusst sein, dass ihr als immer wieder neue
Persönlichkeiten schon oft und oft ein materiell-aktuelles Leben gelebt habt, wie ihr aber auch weiterhin als immer wieder neue Persönlichkeiten neue Leben zu bestehen haben werdet; und das wird
derart oft und lange sein, bis sich euer Geist resp. eure Geistform durch eure Evolution eures Bewusstseins derart hoch entwickelt hat, dass er resp. sie keines materiellen Körpers und Bewusstseins mehr bedarf und als höhere Form in eine höhere Ebene eingeht."
Salome,
Bruce

With that YOU, each human being of all ages, generations and everywhere in the universe is addressed.

(Note by CF: Each person who is capable to read the information from the Goblet of Truth is connected to a spirit-form which already has been connected with many previous personalities. In the GoT no special person is addressed, but humankind as a whole.)

Ramirez

Greetings Billy,

Thankyou for that confirmation concerning the analogy between universal cores and a fragment of Creation within the head.

Question:

Somewhere or other was stated that universal boundaries (of universes) prevent the escape of energies of any kind so the question is:

With Ashtar Sheran expiring in the Dal universe in 1983 what happens ? How are his so far acquired spirit values going to be transferred from his previous universe .... ours, Dern into his next re-incarnating body which will appear in Dal ?
Cheers.

If a person leaves this universe and dies in another universe, he or she only takes with him or her those values and that knowledge which is linked/stored in his consciousness in the present actual life. The overall consciousness-block remains in this (old) universe and cannot be taken into the other universe. There, in the other universe, a new overall consciousness-block is built, starting with the knowledge etc. that was present at the time of the person’s death.

Fredy

How should young children victim of severe sexual, emotional and physical abuse be helped? Are their consciousness damaged beyond repair?(what specific things that can be done to help them)
With deep deference: thank you
Fredy Martinez

They need persons around them who may be trusted, who are humane and loving/caring and who live honest and concrete love. Feeling protected and cared for is also necessary, because on this foundation trust can be built. And of course, educational activities are also necessary.
Basically, a recovery from early-age “damage” is possible, but not the rule, unfortunately.

Ferbon

Hello Billy, CG49 and anyone who reads this. Fruitful life of love and wisdom to all of you.

My question relates to balanced existence on the planet where striving for neutral behavior and thoughts is rare and mostly misunderstood for indecisiveness,weakness etc. It seems like only few are interested in being human and recognize that what lies inside them is the most precious of all treasures.

Regarding bad influences, I remember that for P's even presence of lower evolved humans in close proximity was harmful and resulted in erratic and destructive interference.
But we - the earthworms, also encounter so many factors throwing us off balance in everyday life. In this sense, what do you recommend to be most effective way/ways/methods to remain calm and undisturbed within the world of our balanced/productive thoughts and actions?

Salome

It is necessary that the thoughts and resulting feelings (and the emotions) are controlled. To achieve this, studying the spiritual teaching is very much recommended.
Unfortunately, due to unsuitable and erroneous education, many human beings are “selbstbezogen” and see only to and for themselves.

Matthew

Salome Herr Meier,

I wish to share with you something I found in the book 'Man made God' by Barbara Walker. On page 84 there is a photo of Inshushinak's Temple wall that originally stood in Susa, Iran in the 12th century BC. The wall shows a relief of two figures standing either side of a palm tree. To me, the design of the palm tree resembles Nokodemion's peace symbol. The text under the photo in the book, 'Man made God' reads, "Sumerian Goddess Ninhursag with the spirit of the forests next to the seven spiked cosmic tree of life". In other descriptions, this wall relief is protected by two Sumerian figures, The Goddess Ninhursag and a Bull-Man (a God?). I would hazard a guess that the bull-man may represent Sumerian knowledge of genetic human-animal hybrid experiments in the past.

In Contact 70, line 131, Semjase describes the Sumerians as being peace loving & risen from a race of former Sirian refugees, who had likewise settled on the Earth 133,000 years ago, as did the refugees from the Plejaren-System.

In your opinion, is this ancient palm tree related in any way to the Peace symbol and, if so, did the ancient Sumerians know about the peace symbol from Nokodemion & so carved this proudly into their temple walls or did they receive impulses from the Plejaren?

Thanks.

Matthew.

That’s interesting. There could really be a connection to the Nokodemion-line, or to Gilgamesh, etc. Billy will show the picture to Ptaah.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Hello Billy,

My question is regarding to your lost arm. How it was predetermined that you will have to lose it in a car accident, did it happen before birth or during your lifetime (is this an effect of ones thoughts or is it something that spirit wants to experience?

Salome

It was not predetermined; it was simply the result of a car accident.

Marbar

Billy,

In the United States, Black, White, Latino, Native American, Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern people live here. What comes out of this is interracial couples which lead to interracial marriage and eventually leads to interracial children. That is, a Mexican woman marrying a Black man, Asian man marrying a White woman, and so on.

With this comes a problem, the interracial child will have identity issues. What can make this worse is fights between two different races happening at school, in a neighborhood, in the workplace. the family of the two races arguing or fighting with each other, and so on. As result of this, the people who causes these conflicts will tell the interracial(mixed) child you can either be this race or that race. Now, this will damage the interracial(mixed) child severely to the point that he or she will commit suicide or not feel wanted by his or her parents.

Billy is there any way you and the Plejarens can make a FIGU bulletin or have a contact report about interracial couples and children? I know it will really help them.

Now my question: With what I describe to you about the scenarios that interracial couples and children face, what advice you would give to them?

Salome,
MarBar

What you describe is happening not just these days, but has happened for centuries.
The problem arises from the fact that there are many people, e.g. extreme right-wingers, or racists and religious fanatics etc. etc., who hate everyone who is not of the same faith or colour or doctrine etc. as they themselves.

(Note by CF: Couples consisting of different races etc. should discuss the consequences and evaluate the situation BEFORE they “produce” offspring. [These discussions, of course, should also include a lot of other issues, as can be read here: http://ca.figu.org/Population Growth.html.] Basically, overpopulation greatly increases the problem, and interbreeding between races and cultures in great masses leads to various problems, not only those as described above.)

Edward_b

Hi Eduard,

I was curious as to what the nature of your meeting with Muskogee Medicine Man Philip Deere was about, and how did he hear about you? I have studied the thinking and ways of Native American Indians, and I do find many similarities with the Spirit Teaching.
Thank you!

Many native Indians in the U.S. were and are aware of Billy and his case/message, and this led to various visits of such persons at the SSSC. Philip Deere’s visit was organised by or via Frank Stuckert.

Theredpill

Hi Billy,

Thank you for patiently answering all the questions.

In reading these questions and answers, I have a suggestion (not a question): Perhaps it could be considered that people allowed to ask TWO QUESTION per round but you select the ONE you want to answer, since quite a number of these have "don't knows" as a response and people have to wait at least a month before getting a chance to ask again. If one of them is a DON'T KNOW then perhaps that can be said and just move on the to other one? It is by no means a solution and please do understand that I'm only thinking in the context of the originator of these questions and the time gap (since I am one of them). I do understand this will take away your time to tend to other matters but it is just a consideration ...

Now ...

Reading just what I have been able to catch up with in the materials you have released (in English), I would like to know:

What is the Plejaren's policy on the use of untruths within the context of the objective of a mission?

If you do not know, can you please just provide your best "guess" since you are the most qualified person based on these exclusive contacts to draw your own conclusions?

Untruth (in the sense of lying) has no place in the mission.

(Note by CF: Regarding your suggesting of two questions per round: This cannot be accepted! It’s up to each person to think logically before writing down and forwarding a question. Obviously, quite a number of those who are sending in questions are not aware that they are wasting precious opportunities by asking questions which are not helpful at all and, therefore, don’t lead to fruitful and valuable answers which could help people to lead a better life. – Billy will not live forever, and therefore the valuable opportunity should really be used to ask questions which will have some real benefit not only to the person who is asking, but also for the generations to come.)

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

Do you know any way to reduce or eliminate tinnitus? I recently developed tinnitus in my left ear because of exposure to loud noise. I have investigated about it and it seems that Earth doctors don´t understand it completely and so can´t help very much to cure it. For some persons it disappears "spontaneously" after some months or years but sometimes it stays all your life. I was amazed when i learned that so many persons (millions, some even say that 10% of the total population) have some kind of damage in the ear and still nothing is done to prevent it (there is no control of the decibels in concerts, bars, movies, etc).

Thank you for your patience.
Salome

Hi Memo00, unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done, I too have tinnitus, from loud music. It is best to stay away from loud environments and carry earplugs with you-Scott

(Message edited by scott on March 25, 2013)

Billy is also suffering from tinnitus, since 1982. He takes medication (Stugeron) which helps somewhat, but does not entirely eliminate the damage. There are other therapies which probably may have some positive effects, like e.g. oxygene, or low-pressure chambers, etc. (which Billy has not used, however).

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

How much of what we see in the mainstream media, especially in the US, with its secret, unethical and immoral connections with business and government, actually corresponds with reality and/or the truth? Many are beginning to see beyond the lies and deception, which selfishly benefits a few, and can alter the thinking, views and behavior of an entire country and even the whole world's perception of reality.

Salome
Lonnie Morton

The reality behind the scenes is many times worse than the public is aware of or which gets to public awareness. A great many persons in governments, multi-national and national companies, secret agencies, military, etc. don’t stop at nothing to gain material wealth and rewards etc. etc. To them, a human life has no value at all.

Yao

Hello Eduard,
Do you know anything about Urticaria£¿This is one of the world mysteries.If you dont know that,can you ask for your Extraterrestrial friend!
Thank you very much!
Salome

Since urticaria is an illness, you may find information in a medical book.

Smukhuti

In October last year Indian Army deployed along Indio-Chinese border area reported observing over 100 UFO's in the area in 3 months running up to October. Also present in the area was NTRO (National Technical Research Organisation) and ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police). According to the Indian testimony, the army moved a radar and a spectrum analyzer to the area to verify the identity of one of the object but could not detect the object even though that was being tracked visually, indicating it was perhaps non-metallic.

In September, a team of astronomers from the Indian Astronomical Observatory at Hanle observed these objects for several days. While they couldn't figure out exactly what the objects were, they ruled out meteors and planets.

The Chinese military apparently denied sending any drones.
It is very rare to have so many reliable witness to speak out in unison over such events. Do the Plejaren know about, or have investigated these incidents, and were real extraterrestrials behind this or terrestrial source?

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-06/india/34948052_1_ufos-china-border-itbp

Billy doesn’t know.
Perhaps the Chinese’s secret flying devices were involved.

Luigi

Hello Eduard and Christian! I hope everything is good.

Here's my question, which is related to torture.

Consider the following scenario.
A man who is detained knows the whereabouts of several people that will certanly die if they're not found in time, and this prisoner is the ONLY one who knows but is not willing to speak.
What can be done in these case? I know that torture is not an option, and I would appeal to reason and logic in order to get the information. But also it is a fact that time is of the essence!
What's your opinion on this scenario?
Salome,
Luis

To apply torture in any form is NEVER permitted, without exception. The only way to find a solution in this scenario is to invoke the detained person’s help and cooperation; trying to get humane thoughts and reasoning through to his/her consciousness.

(Note by CF: It probably makes sense to involve his/her relatives or wife/husband etc. in order to find/trigger the desired information.)

*And another note: The next round of answers can be expected by the end of June, because Billy will not answer questions in May.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 664
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian

Dirty old politics and politicians always seem to get in the way of a good thing and lasting peace.
On the one hand you've got Kim Jeong Eun's (±èÁ¤Àº) regime in the North Korea hell bent on maintaining their dynastic power forever whilst Russia, USA, China, Israel and Japan don¡¯t want a united Korea.
Both North and South Korea is still technically at war with each other since 1953 but many Koreans from both divides want genuine reunification and peaceful coexistence.
As you would often say that everything depends on the way people think and how much effort they put in towards achieving peace and that it¡¯s up to the people themselves in what they want to achieve.
I am in my 30¡¯s and so will both Korea¡¯s ever achieve reunification as one country like the Germans have done and achieve peaceful coexistence in my life time?

All this time I never thanked you once Christian nor have I shown appreciation for the difficult task of interpretation and translation work that goes into delivering the Q&A as you were always just there so I would now like to genuinely thank you for your sincere efforts.

Thank you Billy and Christian!

Regards
Matt (In Sung) Lee

Lepuniv

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Thanks for your previous answer!

Back to the question of infinity.

In a question Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 09:11 pm: by
Vb28 you anwered:

(I)Everything that exists is never infinite... Infinity is time-limited (zeitbegrenzt).

But in a answer to me posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 10:32 am, you said : (II) “Only that is finite which is made by the human beings”.

Furthermore CF wrote: (III) ”Everything is finite-infinite.”

and you added: (IV) Yes, a table also has finite and infinite aspects.

But a table is manmade, so it should only be finite (cf II)

I don't know what you said in Swiss German, but in English your speech is rendered contradictary:

(I) is logically contradictary to (II), to (III) and to (IV).

This is a direct application of the simple non-A truth table.

But I think I get your point.

As you said “"eternally" = infinitely”, and since eternity (= lapse of time between 2 expansions) is finite , then infinity is also finite.

If I get you right, “infinity” is a badly chosen word since it refers to the NEGATION of OUR notion of finiteness - which in the Universe - does't exist and will never.

That is to say that, in fact, everything is finite! Furthermore, to be valid, a notion must comply with its existence in our Universe, or else it's a valid product of thoughts with no real existence.

Question: Am I right?

Take care!

Salome

Lepuniv

Sanjin

Post Number: 187
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sir!

Recently I was wondering if your successor reincarnations will take on leadership roles within FIGU. Along with that, I'm also wondering what kind of safeguards are in place for preventing that someone fake will come, claim to be your reincarnation and basically try to infiltrate FIGU. Are there safety measures in place to prevent people from doing this in the future?

Salome!
Love makes the world go round.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 553
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Pavani 

If the ability be aware of or sensitive to something is said to be called as 'being conscious'; then are all those androids(created to think & do things for themselves) created by ET's(Plejaren & others) said to be truly conscious or self-conscious as we do ? 
If we have created an artifical brain with the same complexity of a human brain powered by some artifical or organic machine,will it become conscious(like we experience) ? Or does it definitively need a spirit-form for it to be truly called conscious or self-conscious entity ? In other words, is being self-conscious or having a subjective integral experience the product of just the spirit-form or is it also possible with artificial/Organic machines ? 

It is also possible to create artificial brains/androids, which are conscious of themselves. What is necessary is that there is a spirit-form present." 

Please correct me if i am wrong. In your answer are you suggesting that androids can only be self-conscious(like we humans do) when they have a spirit-form(SF) ? If that is the case, then which type of SF would this be ?

I am guessing that by using a OMEDAM SF for an android would violate the natural law because androids are initially created for a purpose, mostly to do/assist things for human beings or the like. So i think it would not be ethical to use the SF of a human being for material purposes. So i am guessing the SF might belong to other than the OMEDAM SFs.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Earthling

Post Number: 703
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Billy & Christian.

Billy, In the GoT section entitled "What the truth knows to say", you wrote -

"And therefore this truth is also given in the book the entitled ‹Goblet of Truth›, a first part of which, namely the teaching of Henoch, was also called the ‹Cauldron of Life› by the druid prince Myrddin alias Merlin, and has nothing to do with the apparent ‹grail› of Christianity which is only based on lies and deception, never existed and therefore was not used by Joseph of Aramathea to collect the blood of Jmmanuel (Jesus) at his crucifixion. The true grail only existed as a holy place, and the composition was included in the ‹Cauldron of Life›, a writing of the teaching of the true prophet Henoch from the series of seven of Nokodemion.
The document was delivered to the druid Myrddin (The Laughing One), later known more generally as ‹Merlin›, as a transcription of the Plejara Kerikwena (The Triple Goddess). Myrddin poured the transcription into the goblet, which was known as the ‹Cauldron of Life›, and misused as the basis for fabricating the ‹grail› through Christian falsifications, which by no means can be brought into connection with this ‹Cauldron of Life› because the ‹grail› was a place with a spring, surrounded by trees and plants, where the druids used to conduct their meditations."

"Myrddin or Merlin attempted to pass on the teaching of Henoch through his influence on king Arthur or Artus, who was in his charge and his pupil, and amongst the heathen knights of the ‹Round Table›, but this resulted in a miserable failure because the fierce clan leader Artus and his heathen knights could not come to terms with the teaching. Therefore, Artus seized the sealed ‹Cauldron of Life› and cast it into the sea with his own hands."

My question is: was the druid prince Myrddin alias Merlin, of the Nokodemion spiritform lineage?
Salome,
Bruce

Savio

Post Number: 724
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

A six inches body remains of unknown origin called Ata was presented within a documentary “Sirius”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnRIR3pqY9A

The mummified remains of what looks like a 6-inch space alien was classified as Human through DNA test.

Do you have any comments on Ata?

Salome

Savio

Patm

Post Number: 202
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy & Christian,

From my understanding, the two personalities of Semjasa that were cousins; 1) being the biological father of Adam and enlivened by the Nokodemion sprit-form and; 2) the leader of the Jshwisch that created havoc on earth and enlivened by the spirit-form that currently enlivens Quetzal.

My question: Did Semjasa (Adams biological father) die on earth to begin the series of seven true prophets and heralds with the spirit-form that now enlivens you or did the first of the Henoch personalities die on earth for this purpose?

Thanks & Salome
PatM

Fredy

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much for your previous response. I don't know if misfortune is solo related to situations beyond our control or not; or If it that has many forms, but with same causes. You, Asket, Semjase, Quetzal, have mentioned about misfortune in diverse conversations and writings, and seems a concept that, relates to many things, how should people approach and address misfortune in life?
Fredy Martinez

Remr

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

My question is: Why do you know how to put that evolution-code into your writing? Does it have anything to do with the memory apparatus Sfath used on you when you were a boy?

Happy Springtime!
Rem

Marbar

Post Number: 244
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

In the Goblet of Truth somewhere in chapter 4, it states that a man can enter into a bond of marriage with a woman and her sisters. Now, I find that a little disturbing. Yet, for many years, I had eyes for women that I’m attracted to and I would like to be in a romantic relationship with some of them. Also, I was attracted to her younger or older sisters as well. Sometimes I would be more attracted to the younger sister; but at other times, I would be more attracted to the older sister than the younger one. I know many men has this happened to them before. If a man were allowed to be married to more than one woman in every country in the world, (based on the current state of the world, I would only marry two women) I would think about doing it. I wonder if the men on Erra marry a woman and her sisters as well.

Now my question:

Billy, why is a man allowed to marry a woman and her sisters?

Salome,
MarBar

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page