Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 29, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 29, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lawxxx2008

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

How about the famous ancient Chinese philosopher Lao-zi/Lao Tze and his book Daodejing.

Thank you
Rory Law

Joe

Post Number: 246
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

My father had passed away back in 2003 at the age of 71. According to the Plejaren, our population is currently at about 8.1 billion people. Is it possible that my father has already reincarnated as a different person in 2013?

71 x 1.52 = 107.92 years the spirit spends in the fine-matter world based on a population of 529,000,000

8,100,000,000 divided by 529,000,000 = 15.31

So 107.92 years divided by 15.14 = 7.04 years the spirit stays in the fine-matter world based on a population of 8.1 billion people

Is this correct or have I made a mistake?

Edward_b

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard,

I refer to contact 150 for my question, in which Quetzal explains that our current calendar date is actually off by 46 years and 4 months.

My question is, how does this affect us astrologically? I surmise that the year doesnt make much of a difference since the planets would have been in the same position in that year anyhow, but what about the months? For example if one was born on September 23rd, this would make one a Libra. Since the months are off, would this not make one an Aquarius instead? (Sep 23rd + 4 months = Jan 23rd)

Thank you for your time :-)

Edward

Savio

Post Number: 725
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

1. It was mentioned in CR544 that “Milk and milk products contain very valuable nutrients and belong, for the majority of people, among the most important staple foods.”

2. While on the other hand, it was also mentioned that Milk carries away more Calcium than it can replenish, hence weakening the bone structure of the elderly people.

It seems that milk only have bad effect on elderly people.

My question is: If (2.) is true, can you comment on the consuming of milk and/or milk power drinks among elderly people?

Salome

Savio

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 273
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

I hope you both are well and healthy.

Regarding evolution and wisdom, upon death the knowledge gained by a human being is passed on to his/her next incarnation as wisdom.

Question: can you better explain this statement with an example? even a basic example would do, to understand it better.

Thank you very much.

Salome,
Aditya

Ferbon

Post Number: 306
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard.

Through learning I noticed that there is something quite phenomenal about the natural laws. It is only upon arriving at very certain way of thinking when other possibilities and cognitions are waiting to be recognized. There is no other way no matter how many thanks of praises or sacrifices or wealth or anything of this sort any human thinks he can spare to win wisdom for himself. It is also very interesting when Semjase, Quetzel, Ptaah and others can also convey their thoughts to each other to ensure their equal evolution. Through this any new recognition of one can be shared with others without any degeneration or abnormal consequences. And, if I didn't succumb to an error somewhere along those conclusions, do similar possibilities also currently exist among any Earth humans who may or may not be aware of this?

Salome

Earthling

Post Number: 729
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy & Christian. I often check the weather forecast for the Schmidruti area and your weather this spring has been downright depressing; rain rain & then some more rain... I am sure you all are managing the extremely wet conditions, but it must be ... unpleasant.

In the spiritual teaching it is recommended that we observe the free nature. I assume one basic reason for this is to observe the living demonstration of a neutral-positive equalisation in nature, which softly whispers creations recommendations therethrough. Out of this, the humans love of and for pets (for one ex.) would be this innate attraction to the qualities of a perfect or relatively perfect neutral-positive equalisation.

Is this correct that aside from the human being, all fauna and flora in nature have a neutral-positive equalisation? In primal times or in the distant past, were human beings also neutral-postively equalised like the rest of nature and at some point in our evolution did we lose this equalisation between the negative and the positive? If so, what was the factor that sent us out of such a balance?

I realize there is more than one question in here but can you please say something with regard to this subject of neutral-positive equalisation and the earth human beings history thereof?

Thank you.
Salome,
Bruce

Jasonzhang

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

You have made the prophecies in the contact 251 in 1995£¬is the time of prophecies from the year 1995 to 3999£¿

salome £¡

jasonzhang

Marbar

Post Number: 247
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

For years Persons A(she) and B(he) knew each other and they were friends. Person B did a wrong to Person A and Person A told Person B to stop. After Person A going through great lengths to get Person B to stop, Person B decides to stop causing Person A problems. Next, Person A told Person B this: I went to great lengths for you to leave me alone; you need to leave me alone. So, Person B decided to leave her alone. A long amount of time has passed by and Person B is not bothering or even thinking about Person A, not even try to contact her. So far, he kept his obligation not to bother her anymore. Now, all of a sudden Person A is spying and having other people watching Person B. As a result Person B learns of what Person A is doing and don’t understand what is going on and why she is doing it. Since Person A made it clear that there is nothing Person B can offer her. Now, Person B is very confused

Please understand what I'm asking you.

Now my question:
Billy, what would cause Person A to spy on Person B after she told him to leave her alone and what action should Person B take?

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Recently I read about Ian Brady who had sexually assaulted and killed five children. He was declared criminally insane. How could it be possible when he managed to point out that he is less of a criminal compared to worldwide serial killers as Bush and T.Blair who capitalised on war economy? He also mentioned he does not regret it as well as these two former world leaders. My question is how spirit forms of such persons process knowledge of this life time to become more evolved in the next reincarnation with mental block capable to feel and think more reasonable way?

Salome

Mahigitam

Post Number: 558
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does shape, elevation, size, arranging interiors & rooms in alignment with cardinal directions have any effect(through fluidal forces?) on human beings ? Or in other words is there any relationship at all between the architecture of buildings, arrangements of the interiors of places where we live or work and their effect on human beings(physically or mentally) ?

Salome
Mahesh
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Edmundo

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have rather philosophical question. We know that creational laws are constant but on other hand each form need to perfect itself. I may be wrong but probably the same rules (constancy of laws and need for perfection) apply even to highest form of creation (Absolute Absolutum) which encompass all the reality. I feel there is contradiction between constancy of laws and perfection of the form, which means change to higher level. How it is possible that on the same time Absolute Absolutum is the originator of constant (never changing) laws and yet perfects itself?

Theredpill

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

It was suggested that children under the age of 5 often connect with their past lives in some capacity that is unclear to me. This may suggest a connection to why most people cannot remember what happened before the age of 5.

There is (was) a researcher, Ian Stevenson of the University of Virginia who dedicated himself to the study of reincarnation cases of only children. Many of the documented cases do corroborate with your information.

The reason I mention this is because it is abundantly clear that the majority of people following your information is interested in this, myself included.

Now, my question then, has to do with what was exchanged on the English FIGU forum, where it was said (by youself) that "language," being culturally tied, is a factor in the spirit-form's re-entry to the next physical body. What I would like is a more clearly stated set of conditions -- that is my question. Here are just some things I contemplated on -- they are not questions but hopefully you can tie your answer to clarify this central question concerning the role of language/culture in the process governing reincarnation:

* When a planet such as Earth is freshly populated with new physical "human" forms where no language existed
* When a family that is bi-lingual and more
* When a person is bi-lingual and more
* When spirit form has a vibrational match with expecting parents on the other side of the planet that is of the same language/culture or different
* When a spirit form has remained in the fine-matter world for much longer than the average "wait" time for re-entry (like 5 times the normal cycle of rebirth) due to region/cultural binds
* When a person dies before living a full life -- there is a documented case of one person having reincarnated two more times in the same family due to murder (for a total of three personalities in one family's lifetime). This is clearly within the guideline of language/culture.
* In a previous answer you gave to another, it was mentioned that spiritform that physically died in free-space would go to the nearest planet and how this ties to language/cultural selection

I and many others would appreciate greatly an expanded explanation of this relationship.

Salome.

Creational

Post Number: 419
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I know you are not a physician. However, due to your vast knowledge about just about everything under this beautiful sky, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask!

Can you confirm if atherosclerosis, which is widely considered as a bland calcification of the lipid (fat) storage in arteries, actually involves an ongoing inflammatory response? There are some disciplinarians that believe this to be the case and if so, treatment of coronary heart diseases should change accordingly. Thanks and stay healthy.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Corey

Post Number: 442
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

After the year 2020, if the USA dissolves and China becomes a world superpower, do you think China might require the rest of the world to follow their one-child policy? China's one-child policy might be a form of population control but the way they favor males in Chinese culture disturbs the natural female and male ratio to the unnatural overabundance of males. It is barbaric yes, but it has prevented millions of people being born needlessly.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Cheryl

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I guess I never really introduced myself to you as I should have long ago. Greetings Billy I am Derrick. I have learned much from you and I thank you very much. I realize that there are much more important issues/questions that may help others if asked then questions regarding UFO's and the like but these craft seemed so significant to me. I have had very close sightings before but these craft were unique and looked kind of Egyptian in appearance. Below is my question out of personal curiosity.
Derrick
Salome.

My question is about the events described below.

From what I have learned from you and Ptaah there are three ET races currently on our planet from the Sirius or Orion region?

The craft in the link below are identical to the ones I saw. Are these craft one of the three Et races that come and go or perhaps highly advanced government craft? And, is there anything that can be said about them?

December 23, 2012 12:15 pm Tempe, Arizona (cheryl's house)
Approximately or between 300 to 500 feet above me was what looked like four white birds with black in the middle. Their shape was that of geese They were flying directly north in a V formation. Above them maybe a hundred feet higher or so was what appeared to be a brown bird.The situation looked as if the brown bird was stalking the four birds below such as a hawk would do and does quite often in the Arizona desert. What became very strange was what the white birds began doing...out of the v formation, two of the four black and white birds broke off the formation and where doing a tightly synchronized ballet together circling the other two birds as they all drifted without a flap of a wing. They looked like gliders as they did maneuvers that I have never seen birds do and not an inch away from perfect synchronicity. Still, above them was a brown bird just gliding along. It lasted a couple of minutes and they didn't seem to ever flap their wings. As I watched, I turned away for a few seconds to call my friend to come see and of course, like the boy who cried wolf they were all gone. they all disappeared but not into the horizon like they should...they were just gone.
The only thing that I got confused about after seeing these same craft was if the black was on the end of their wings or more towards the center which is understandable when you realize that their wings have both black and white ladderaly/horizontally down the bottom length of their wings. In my letter that described them, I said "what looked like four white birds with black in the middle". I was so excited to watch them for about 3 or 5 minutes that I didn't look for details. Besides, they where silently moving around so much that it was distracting.
The strangest thing was
the synchronized maneuvers they were doing...they would do these fancy circles and then join back with the other two resuming the v formation. Then...the other two would break away and do the same thing. It seemed too fantastic that birds can do these things so seemingly pre-rehersed. Could these birds actually be an ET group that fly craft that simulate the appearance of birds? If so, can you or Ptaah tell me from where they came? I don't want to assume that you and the Plejaren are aware of their presence here on Earth. For a while there I thought that they could actually be just birds doing incredible ballet for my delight but after a friend on facebook posted these craft, I was curtain that these are the same craft. Not birds.
Up date: On Feb 28, 2013 an acquaintance of mine on facebook posted this video of bird like craft that fly in perfect sequence. These were the very same craft type that I viewed from my friend Cheryl's back yard. However I only saw four black and white ones and one brown one several hundred feet above them. And the ones that I saw, did more of a ballet above me and it was so amazing to witness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3APkz0cBlA

(Message edited by Indi on June 30, 2013)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 685
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Michael Helfert, I sent this to Dr. Moore at NASA and of course have received neither = response nor acknowledgement of receipt. Now just a thought here but = what if all interested parties on this forum took the content of the = message, either as is or rewrote it, and also sent it to him?

For those who may have some interest in doing that, I can tell you that = there are links not showing up here. I just may post this on my blog = where the links can also be seen. Here it is:

Dear Dr. Moore,

In response to the invitation to submit suggestions on how to deal with = the threat to Earth from asteroids, I refer you to this information, = which was provided to Mr. Billy Meier in Switzerland, regarding the = Apophis asteroid, aka the Red Meteor. (Here is an illustrated version of = the information, available in six languages.)=20

I have copied this information to several scientists above, all of whom = have been previously provided with abundant evidence of Mr. Meier's = impeccably accurate scientific information=85and ironclad proof that his = publication of it long preceded "official discovery", often by decades.

Mr. Meier's physical evidence and scientific information were examined = and authenticated by leading scientists some time ago, with the most = recent endorsement coming from Dr. Sanford Weinstein.

We hope that you will carefully consider this information for the sake = of all humanity.

Please also see: NASA Corrects Apophis Information, Size Is almost exactly what Billy = Meier Foretold

First the Russians, now the Chinese=85When Will NASA Get It?

Sincerely,

Michael Horn Authorized American Media Representative The Billy Meier Contacts www.theyfly.com

Michael Horn & Amy Horn Co-Producers as the time fulfills

Melissa

Post Number: 98
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,(BEAM)

I am trying to understand more about electro-magnetic energy which I think is the same as what is called as, fine-fluidal forces.

Are these the same/ what are the differences?

Viele gute Gedanken,
Melissa
-Melissa

Marcela

Post Number: 258
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:
The reason why I asked about the mass extinction is because my brother-in-law is doing his thesis on the Siberian traps volcanic eruptions, could you say that this explosion was indeed the cause of the massive extinction?

Thank you, Marcela

(Message edited by indi on June 29, 2013)
Salome
Marcela

Cheryl

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I guess I never really introduced myself to you as I should have long ago. Greetings Billy I am Derrick. I have learned much from you and I thank you very much. I realize that there are much more important issues/questions that may help others if asked then questions regarding UFO's and the like but these craft seemed so significant to me. I have had very close sightings before but these craft were unique and looked kind of Egyptian in appearance. Below is my question out of personal curiosity.
Derrick
Salome.

December 23, 2012 12:15 pm Tempe, Arizona (cheryl's house)
Approximately or between 300 to 500 feet above me was what looked like four white birds with black in the middle. Their shape was that of geese They were flying directly north in a V formation. Above them maybe a hundred feet higher or so was what appeared to be a brown bird.The situation looked as if the brown bird was stalking the four birds below such as a hawk would do and does quite often in the Arizona desert. What became very strange was what the white birds began doing...out of the v formation, two of the four black and white birds broke off the formation and where doing a tightly synchronized ballet together circling the other two birds as they all drifted without a flap of a wing. They looked like gliders as they did maneuvers that I have never seen birds do and not an inch away from perfect synchronicity. Still, above them was a brown bird just gliding along. It lasted a couple of minutes and they didn't seem to ever flap their wings. As I watched, I turned away for a few seconds to call my friend to come see and of course, like the boy who cried wolf they were all gone. they all disappeared but not into the horizon like they should...they were just gone.
The only thing that I got confused about after seeing these same craft was if the black was on the end of their wings or more towards the center which is understandable when you realize that their wings have both black and white ladderaly/horizontally down the bottom length of their wings. In my letter that described them, I said "what looked like four white birds with black in the middle". I was so excited to watch them for about 3 or 5 minutes that I didn't look for details. Besides, they where silently moving around so much that it was distracting.
The strangest thing was
the synchronized maneuvers they were doing...they would do these fancy circles and then join back with the other two resuming the v formation. Then...the other two would break away and do the same thing. It seemed too fantastic that birds can do these things so seemingly pre-rehersed. Could these birds actually be an ET group that fly craft that simulate the appearance of birds? If so, can you or Ptaah tell me from where they came? I don't want to assume that you and the Plejaren are aware of their presence here on Earth. For a while there I thought that they could actually be just birds doing incredible ballet for my delight but after a friend on facebook posted these craft, I was curtain that these are the same craft. Not birds.
Up date: On Feb 28, 2013 an acquaintance of mine on facebook posted this video of bird like craft that fly in perfect sequence. These were the very same craft type that I viewed from my friend Cheryl's back yard. However I only saw four black and white ones and one brown one several hundred feet above them. And the ones that I saw, did more of a ballet above me and it was so amazing to witness. From what I have learned from you and Ptaah there are three ET races currently on our planet from the Sirius or Orion region?
The craft in the link below are identical to the ones I saw. Are these craft one of the three Et races that come and go or perhaps highly advanced government craft?
Is there anything that can be said about them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3APkz0cBlA

(Message edited by indi on June 29, 2013)

Matthew

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Hope you and your family and FIGU CG49 are well.

"Saturday, February 7, 1976, 03:50 a.m.

A-shaking is the island kingdom
up in the North, in the Atlantic Pond,
During the year of the evil, black time,
when death lies ready by the masses,
to extinguish large and small,
making the Earth to be a death shrine.
The crown shaketh as evil reward,
for works and doings of the cult religion,
but also politics play a role,
which destroy the good island home."

By my reckoning anything from the weight of people, roads, industry, and oil extraction and new plans for hydraulic gas extraction could cause this island kingdom to shake. With our 16 Nuclear Power plants we are vulnerable. Can you give any more information about this evil, black time?

Salome,

Matthew

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lieber Freund Herr Billy Meier,

Erstens wurde ich zu sagen dir danke schön für alles dass du für mich gemacht hast zu schicken mir als ein Geschenk die Bücher Geisteslehre alle diese Jahre jeder vier Monate.

Ich habe nur eine Frage um dir zu fragen mein guter Freund und Prophet. Auf Seiten 1506 und 1507, des Buches Geisteslehre Lehrbriefe 121-124, erwähnst du die interdimensionalen Wesen Skrill-Wesen. Konnte du sprechen nur ein bisschen mehr über diese Skrill-Wesen und, was Arten von Leuten, sie erscheinen zu? Und auch, wenn eine Person zu ein Tag nur in der Dimensionen bleibt, in der die Planeten Erra liegt wird, wie viele Tage hier auf Planeten-Erde vorbeigegangen sein wird?

Danke schön im Voraus mein lieber Freund Billy Meier.

Mit Respekt, in Dankbarkeit und höchster Ehrerweisung,

Ihr Freund, mit sehr Liebe,

José Barreto
Brasilien

Dear friend Herr Billy Meier,
Firstly I would like to say thank you for everything you have done for me by sending to me as a gift the books Geisteslehre all these years every four months.

I have only one question to ask to you my good friend and Prophet. On pages 1506 and 1507 of the book Geisteslehre Lehrbriefe 121-124 you mention the interdimensional beings Skrill-Wesen. Could you speak only a little bit more about these Skrill-Wesen and what types of people do they appear to? And also, if a person stay for only one day in the dimension where is located the planet Erra how many days have passed here on planet Earth?

Thank you in advance my dear friend Billy Meier,

With respect, in thankfulness and giving the highest honour,

Your friend, with love,

José Barreto

Brazil

Hawaiian

Post Number: 170
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Billy and Christian, I would like to express my deepest appreciation for your honorable work in bringing to us humans the necessary creational materials into the darkest corners of the universes.

Years before I even knew about you or the creational materials brought forward, I studied one of the hardest of Zen meditation method of Nothingness. It mentioned that once one has realize what nothingness is, then that person will become “enlighten” or “obtain” the Nirvana which Buddha always strived for. It took me more than 2 years of study and discipline to finally get rid of my ego to realize that all material thoughts including the “self” was obstacles in experiencing enlightenment.

One thing I’ve noticed that when one does finally get to this stage, they have an uncanny ability to read people’s minds and at the same time also notice an additional presence surrounding them. Although I was speaking to someone, I also noticed this presence around them that they have no idea it was part of them.

Now that you’ve mentioned that there is a meditation type called the Liberation Meditation which is so similar to the Zen meditation of Nothingness, I was wondering if indeed when one finally “masters” the Liberation Meditation and frees themselves of the material restrictions (at least temporally), then at that precise moment in time when the material conscious becomes transparent, does the Conscious become aware of not only its own subconscious, but also the subconscious of others as well, which explains the presence of this surrounding others that I have seen previously?

I was going to ask another related question regarding the subconscious and the difference between passive verses active resistance, but will save it next time. Thank you

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page