Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 27, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 27, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kaiserphoenix

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Billy Meier, It has been a pleasure to have finally been able to submit a question to you. I have always missed the "Submit a question" portion of this forum and I am glad that I have the chance to do so. With that being said:

One of the most curious questions mankind has always asked about extraterrestrials such as the "Pleijaren" is what do they look like. The Pleijaren state that they do not allow their pictures to be taken due to the fact many individuals can send harmful energy directed at those in the picture. In the past "Asket" from the DAL universe allowed her picture to be taken, only because she reside in another universe and no negative thought energy can penetrate the energetic barriers into another universe to harm the living clearly stated by the "Pleijaren". Now for my question:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it possible for the Pleijaren or another race to show earth mankind pictures of other extraterrestrial races that live in another universe or dimension who are already deceased without causing emotional or physical harm?

to be more specific, "Can pictures of dead bodies of other races in other universes be shown"? Surely no harm can be done, being that the spirit form has already left the body, plus the corpse is also protected by the universal energetic barriers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth human, has a very big imagination. Because many do not know what true extraterrestrials look like, many people tend to make up stories in movies and video games of what we think they look like and then start to believe those stories and lies until they turn into Gods/Goddess figures. A few pictures every now and then (even if they stay there at the Semajase Silver Star Center) can really help sort out what is false and what is truth of their appearance.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read, and answer my submitted question. I would also like to give thanks to each and every member of F.I.G.U the Pleijaren, and other unknown races for their hard work in bringing the spiritual teachings and truth to us. Oh! and one more thing, if he is still with us(living)ask "Guido Moosbrugger" when does he plan on making an apple pie with his extraterrestrial apple to share with the Pleijaren! I'm pretty sure "Ptaah" or "Quetzal" are hungry with all the teleporting, turning invisible, and running through the woods dodging scary earth monsters lately. (Joking! HAHAHA!)

Luigi

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard and Christian,

If somehow the spirit could be seen (like seeing ultra-violet or infra-red lights), where would we see it go after the material body dies? In other words, the beyond, is it surrounding Earth? is it enveloping it? Is it in it?

Salome,
Thanks,

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 541
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

In addition to my uncovering of "consonance" and its significance and implications, I have finally uncovered the "joy" which the prophets repeatedly mention in the Goblet of Truth. At first I did not fully realize what they were referring to and I now have it in my possession and, it has become a cherished part of my being. I have also uncovered the 12 advisers/councilors which guide me in all things of my life; so much so that anything in disharmony with the laws & recommendations of Creation are repulsed. Although I am far from any attainment of any sense of perfection, I do find it immensely an impossibility to deviate from or, to not apply, the things I have learned in my thinking or deeds and actions. My 12 advisers/councilors, for example, have helped me touch the heart of someone who did me a grave wrong and injustice. This person is now an even better human being and our relationship is a new and warm friendship. There is immense power to be gained from the arduous study of the Goblet and it is my hope that all of us students (disciples/pro-figu) of the prophets will take courage, interest and desire and study the Goblet of Truth. If we-all the students of the prophets of today were to synergistically study the Goblet, we would recognize and uncover such wondrous power that we would be a force of absolute good in the world. It is my hope and intention to do all I can so that everyone I have loved and known who has passed away, will incarnate into a better world in their next incarnation. It is also my desire to learn and continue to grow in the knowledge of the teaching of the prophets; and to continue to think of ways to involve my fellow man in the interest and recognition of the Truth. Thank you so much for what you went through and the help of everyone at FIGU for making the Goblet of Truth translated and available to us your modest and appreciative students.

It says in the Goblet of Truth under the heading; "An Important Message to the Readers of this Work"; wherein it says; "It makes no difference whether the text is read silently or aloud, or whether one person reads it aloud to another".

My thoughts from contemplation have been the following.

Would you and our Jshwjsh find it permissible to have recordings of someone (KG49?) read the Goblet and make it available to your students? [or permit others to make the recordings?]; I have reasoned that the recordings would be beneficial during meditation time, that it would help expedite the grasping of the German by helping us recognize the words we are learning and seeing their use and placement in the sentences and also directing more and more of our attention to the German texts in the Goblet. All of us the students could listen in our vehicles while driving, so on and so on. FIGU could charge a fee for the recordings to further help the Mission financially.

Thank you to you both.

Salome,
Eddie

Sanjin

Post Number: 188
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Herr Meier,

What has been bothering me lately are concepts of the Gemüt and the Empfindung since they are important for true love. I'm having a difficult time telling Empfindung apart from the feelings and it seems to me that it is also difficult for the Plejaren, as they need some 70 years until they are ripe for marriage.

My theory right now is that I'm overestimating the possibilities of the material consciousness. So I think that some things simply can't be generated by the thoughts and the feelings. That means that the "things" which are impossible to simply be generated for the thoughts and feelings must come from the Gemüt in the form of Empfindungen. Therefore I think that we can recognize Empfindungen from their effects, similar to the way as the spirit is recognized.

Since Empfindung is very important for true love, and our limited lifetimes does not give us much time for development, would you mind explaining how we can best (and in the least amount of time) develop the ability to recognize Empfindungen?
Love makes the world go round.

Fredy

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,
My question is in reference to the "force of logic" and its role in the devolution/evolution processes. You have taught us the importance of observing our thoughts and do our best to think logically so we influence positively our evolution. The more logically we think, the more we are able to evolve and recognize the Creation. What logic forms or logic principles we, the human beings in earth don’t know yet, or in other words, we have not found, realized, or discovered that are known by you or the Plejaren? What new forms of logic thinking can you teach us? Are all possible logic forms already known to us? But we don’t use them?
my deepest deference for you and Christian,
Sincerely,
Fredy
Fredy Martinez

Psycloud

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you have any suggestions on how to deal with Zebra Mussels, which have invaded the lakes and water supplies in the USA, which make water shortages more likely. I realise our overpopulation as well as our tendency to travel and schlepp unintended species is a major problem, but is there anyway to combat these zebra mussels?
Thanks
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Bobby

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will there ever be two prophets on earth at same time?

Memo00

Post Number: 595
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy,

you have mentioned that Earth human beings are addicted to entertainment and pleasure. I know that each person is different but in general terms: How much time and resources should one dedicate to leisure activities? (i remember you have mentioned maximum 8 hours for sleeping and working hours vary according to the evolutive level)

Thank you very much, salome.

Jacob

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy.

My question to you is about reincarnation: If a person lives and dies in the netherlands, then his/her spiritform can reincarnate also in Germany or Switzerland, etc. this is what I am assuming.
I dont think a spirit is bound to a certain region solely because of language, because if that was the case, the spiritforms of people living in Belgium or Holland would be confined to a really tiny area of this planet for their reincarnation. I am assuming that the spirit reincarnations in the same region based on general level of consciousness-related development, and not because of language.
Can you give an explanation about this?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Votan

Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Will the world economy due for a meltdown in the coming months and will this lead to a World War.
joe

Lepuniv

Post Number: 57
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for you answer to my last question.

I refer to the last paragraphs I wrote in April.
If I'm not right (according to what you answered) trying to make sense with what - in English - is purely contradictary, this might be because you use truth tables different from what we currently use in Science in 2013.
Unless the translation was not accurate enough.

People involved in Science (and Maths of course) use these truth tables. They are useful up to the 3rd year at University in the Pure Maths track. If one studies logic further, one sees things getting more complex.

In other words, in one's everyday life, like in conversations we find here, those truth table are greatly sufficient.

You'll find those truth tables through the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_table

I observed these rules while talking to you.

Question: Do you agree with these logic rules?
If not, can you provide us with the
truth tables you use? This would be be useful.

Thanks a lot and be healthy!

Lepuniv

Sonik_01

Post Number: 287
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

As I am aware, not all Plejaren master telepathy. I understand that's the truth. However, as I understand it, there are some humans on Earth who actually do experience (not master) telepathy, either due to accident, shock or abuse. Are these people who experience (not master) telepathy simply psychotic schizophrenics? When the brain is shocked, it can grow very sensitive to outside influences leading to psychosis and perhaps an "information overload". Consequently, the person involved would have and need to take medications for the whole and rest of their lives. The brain needs to be slowed down and made more blunt for that person to experience relief from the psychosis, or in their mind, "telepathy". It can be inferred, from the above, that if a person is experiencing telepathy, and not mastering it, they are also experiencing psychosis (according to our medical knowledge).

Of course Quetzal once said that schizophrenic people (channelers, psychics, etc.) should be on medication, and that their channeling of whatever it is that they channel, is only an illusion. As I understand it also, schizophrenia could also be due to a hormonal condition now labelled by scientists as "Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome", therefore making schizophrenia both a result of emotional shock, abuse and/or a hormonal disbalance of the adrenal glands situated just above the kidneys. It could be either or both with the same result being that the person experiences psychosis, with some reporting that they are hearing voices of the dead, other people from far away worlds, or simply from another person in another country.

I understand this is psychosis, but could it also be telepathy, pure and genuine? Anyone not mastering this art, and having these things thrown onto their lap, could literally be driven completely crazy to the point of suicide in as little as three months, perhaps less (this is only an estimation on my part). My question is, are all telepaths, empaths, or highly sensitive people, within the medical framework of society, simply psychotics in need of medication?

How is it in your case, that you can hear the voices of other people in your head without it simply driving you apeshit and bananas? (pardon my French) What technique do you use to insulate yourself from the thoughts of others, and how do you avoid driving yourself insane because, as I understand it, you MUST be a highly sensitive person.
How is a highly sensitive person, an empath to deal with the constant thoughts and feelings of others? Also, how do schizophrenics, or possible telepaths (THOUGH-SENDERS/RECEIVERS) know the difference between their own thoughts and the thoughts of other people. Since some Earth humans do experience telepathy, for whatever reason, it being through meditation or shock, how can a person block other people's thoughts from interfering in their consciousness, and only be hearing their own thoughts instead of the thoughts of others?

The blocking technique is what I'm looking for here. The "Adrenal Fatigue" question would also be nice to know; in other words, could the dopamine hypersensitivity syndrome that causes psychosis, simply a hormonal disregulation that could easily be cured, be the cause of schizophrenia? Most importantly, I am interested in the blocking technique that you use to block out the thoughts of others. Secondly, I am interested in your opinion of the "Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome" question.

Thank you, and I am sorry for the extremely long length of this post. I just wanted to clarify all matters and cover all my bases. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Salome,

Orphelia

Post Number: 76
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't find my post that I wrote last night. So in case it got lost, I'll rewrite it.. :sweat:

Hi Billy,

Just a quick question this time around. If Quetzal was Gabriel in a previous life time. In Angelic terms who would Ptaah, Semjase and Asket have been? Michael, Raphael, Uriel?

Thankies, and keep smiling..

Hi Orphelia,
I found your original question and deleted it, after seeing this post.
Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 29, 2013)
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Acriasis

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, and good day to you Herr Meier,
First I want to say thank you and that I truly appreciate all that you have done, are doing, and are about to do for the spread of truth upon this little planet called Earth. My question in part is, When a person has attained sufficient knowledge to know and feel the creational all around them, has been reading/applying the spiritual teaching to the daily life and has come to a realization in truth of how life truly is, through meditation/concentration/application of true knowledge. My question in part is ,is this a time in ones life when a true realization can come forth that the spirit and body can know of each other as a whole, and perhaps 'bits and pieces' so to speak of knowledge of a previous incarnation and/or knowledge attained and stored within the Akashic record surrounding this planet, can come forth into the present incarnation, that a person becomes truly wise though this true knowledge, if one has worked hard to achieve this... and if this can be the case, or not, referring to the same question, My true question is: does this effect those people that are in my immediate surroundings, such as family, through a neutral-positive vibration of true knowledge that has an effect on other people through perhaps a silent influence and/or impulse based on the creational truth that may cause other people to be perhaps curious and/or drawn to truthful information without being told where to learn/read of true knowledge physically?
Thank you for your time and truth
Saalome,
Marcus

P.S. May you have a most wonderful, pleasing day of joy,may there be beauty in each place visited, and fulfillment of what was needing to be accomplished most.

Jamesm

Post Number: 180
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Does each Creation consist of many universes or just one universe?

Thanks,
James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Scott

Post Number: 2410
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

For this round only 25 questions will be allowed. Even if the que appears to be accepting your post when 25 questions is reached no more will be posted. Additionally, please keep your question simple and to the point. Also, please read Christians note at the bottom.

Thank you
Scott
FIGU Forum Moderator

Michaelhelfert

NASA is asking for input. How shall we respond?
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/initiative/asteroid-rfi.html

I think it would be nice if the Plejaren formulated a response to this request for information and ideas. Of course, I am not sitting in a Plejaren seat, and don't know if they feel it appropriate or beneficial to respond. Still, NASA has made a very rare open-ended public request (the only one I have ever seen from NASA in my life) for information regarding any dangerous asteroids, and ideas for how best to deal with them. If Herr Meier and the Plejaren want to respond to it, now is their chance.

"This RFI (Request For Information) is open to all types of organizations, including U. S. industry, universities, non-profit organizations, NASA Centers, Federally Funded Research and Development Centers, other U. S. government agencies, and international organizations... Responses are limited to no more than 10 pages per primary area, and should be submitted via email by July 18 at 5 PM Eastern Time"

I am requesting that Herr Meier and the Plejaren give the possibility of a detailed response some serious consideration. If they would be willing to respond to this RFI, I will make efforts on my end to contact people and see that anything they produce doesn't just get tossed in the round file. Since German is well-known in some of the halls of NASA, they should have no problem reading a response if it were written in German. An English introduction and conclusion would probably be helpful, though. I am also offering up my editing services, such as they may be, if they are desired. I would also be willing to assist in this project in other way that is requested.

To be clear, this doesn't constitute an attempt to get anyone believing in the existence of extraterrestrials, but rather is just an attempt to inform NASA about dangerous asteroids and how to deal with them.

Some of the information that might be helpful:
1. exact asteroid locations and trajectories, exact physical characteristics and compositions, potential impact scenarios, etc.
2. consideration of various options available to us, e.g. solar sails, black paint, high velocity impact projectiles, nuclear obliteration, explosive atomic nudge, etc.
3. mass of the necessary atomic nudge, best impact points along asteroid's trajectory, how close to the asteroid an explosion should be, etc.
4. an assessment of the rockets and any (secret) antigravity machines that we have available to us for use in this asteroid-moving project - with an emphasis on the speeds that they can attain while transporting the requisite mass, and when they would have to be launched for the project to succeed
5. probability of success if Plejaren suggestions are followed to the letter, which suggestions NASA should follow most closely and where NASA can take some liberties, and probable consequences if the Plejaren advice is ignored
6. an assessment of other space programs (besides NASA's) on Earth, and how they might best be able to help with this project

Michael Horn already sent the necessary information, as you can read further below.

Patm

Billy,

Regarding the Nokodemion spirit-form, as I understand it your personality is the last of the seven-fold series of true prophets and heralds "on the earth".

My question: Will you or one of your successor personalities be taken elsewhere (another planet) where the death of your spirit-form's personality will enable the continuation of the Nokodemion series of true prophets and heralds on another planet as it reincarnates animating another personality prior to your spirit-form evolving back to the High Council level?
Thank you & Salome,
PatM

Billy doesn‘t know what will be next when his spirit-form (within a new personality) leaves Earth in 3999.

Matt

Hi Billy,

Are Zionist's a threat to world peace with regards to World war 3, and if so, in what way?

Salome
Matt

There are all kinds of political and terrorist etc. organizations on this planet which are threatening world peace. Zionism effects unpeace (schafft Unfrieden) within Israel itself.

Davidmg

Pleasant Greetings to you Eduard;

I have read your article "Conception, Consciousness and Personality of the Human Being", as well other articles. However, there remains one subject I did not find. And that has to do with the communication between the embryo and the Spirit-Form.

When an embryo is at or nearing the 21st or 22nd day after fertilization, which one of these products of Creation, the embryo with-in the women's body, or the spirit-form that still reamins in the 'Fine-Fluidal-Realm'. Makes it known to one or the other, that the embryo is ready to receive the first process of the 'Spiritual' animation of the embryo inside the Womens' womb.

However, since the embryo has not yet been animated by the spirit-form, then perhaps the Women who carries the embryo emanates a state of readiness or a form of awareness that the embryo is developed far enough to begin the joining with its' counterpart, the Spirit-Form. which then the embryo then becomes a fetus.

Wishing all members of the FIGU Group immense gratitude for the hard that very few people understand what an immeasurable undertaking it is to teach to the truth.

Davidmg

This process occurs „schwingungsmässig“ according to creational laws, but Billy does not know the details of this process.

Zaqwsx

Earth science says earth has very dense core. May i know its components , characteristics and process of formation?

Probably there is a molten core of iron.

Zanderson
Hello Mr. Meier and the rest of Figu,

My question is what constitute a wife?
I understand this from the joint biological and legal perspective (marriage) but from your point of view (the spiritual teachings) what would constitute a wife? Would a caveman without the practice/tradition of marriage have a wife? And if a man having a wife is natural (as you have allude to), what natural condition/criteria determines that she is indeed his wife?

P.S. If you choose to, since females also read these you could answer the reverse (as it relates to a husband) as this may be of help as-well to them.

Live Long and Prosper, Peace... :-)

A woman „constitutes“ a wife, and a man a husband. Besides the biological differences, there are no other. A woman/wife is a human being with a consciousness and spirit-form, just as this is the case with a man/husband.

(Note by CF: And when a man and a woman decide to live and work and sleep etc. together for the rest of their life, or, as is often case, for limited time, then they can be labelled husband and wife.)

Lawxxx2008

Dear Billy,

How about the famous ancient Chinese philosopher Lao-zi/Lao Tze and his book Daodejing.

Thank you
Rory Law

Billy did not read or study his books.

Joe

Billy,
My father had passed away back in 2003 at the age of 71. According to the Plejaren, our population is currently at about 8.1 billion people. Is it possible that my father has already reincarnated as a different person in 2013?
71 x 1.52 = 107.92 years the spirit spends in the fine-matter world based on a population of 529,000,000
8,100,000,000 divided by 529,000,000 = 15.31

So 107.92 years divided by 15.14 = 7.04 years the spirit stays in the fine-matter world based on a population of 8.1 billion people

Is this correct or have I made a mistake?

Such calculations are useless because the reincarnation cycles have been permanently damaged through/by the overpopulation catastrophe. It (the reincarnation cycle) will never again return to a normal ratio on Earth because already too many spirit-forms have been „activated“ due to overpopulation.

Edward_b

Hi Eduard,

I refer to contact 150 for my question, in which Quetzal explains that our current calendar date is actually off by 46 years and 4 months.

My question is, how does this affect us astrologically? I surmise that the year doesnt make much of a difference since the planets would have been in the same position in that year anyhow, but what about the months? For example if one was born on September 23rd, this would make one a Libra. Since the months are off, would this not make one an Aquarius instead? (Sep 23rd + 4 months = Jan 23rd)

Thank you for your time
Edward

It doesn’t make a difference, especially in light of the fact that astrology as is performed here is just a pseudo-science.

Savio

Dear Billy

1. It was mentioned in CR544 that “Milk and milk products contain very valuable nutrients and belong, for the majority of people, among the most important staple foods.”

2. While on the other hand, it was also mentioned that Milk carries away more Calcium than it can replenish, hence weakening the bone structure of the elderly people.

It seems that milk only have bad effect on elderly people.

My question is: If (2.) is true, can you comment on the consuming of milk and/or milk power drinks among elderly people?

Salome
Savio

Each person must find out what is good for him or her. Therefore, regarding (2.): People who are drinking milk can take mesasures against a possible negative effect (= consume additional calcium).

Adityasonakia

I hope you both are well and healthy.

Regarding evolution and wisdom, upon death the knowledge gained by a human being is passed on to his/her next incarnation as wisdom.

Question: can you better explain this statement with an example? even a basic example would do, to understand it better.

Thank you very much.

Salome,
Aditya

Upon death knowledge and wisdom are stored in the storage-banks. That knowledge, and its essence (wisdom), is/are continually released in a next existence = next life. This ensures that in an actual life, information = knowledge from previous existences can be used again and built on, which guarantees a steady evolution.
(Note by CF: This means, that during one’s lifetime, impulses are „appearing“ in one’s conciousness which can [but must not] be „detected“ and then used to gain further knowledge.)

Ferbon

Hello Eduard.

Through learning I noticed that there is something quite phenomenal about the natural laws. It is only upon arriving at very certain way of thinking when other possibilities and cognitions are waiting to be recognized. There is no other way no matter how many thanks of praises or sacrifices or wealth or anything of this sort any human thinks he can spare to win wisdom for himself. It is also very interesting when Semjase, Quetzel, Ptaah and others can also convey their thoughts to each other to ensure their equal evolution. Through this any new recognition of one can be shared with others without any degeneration or abnormal consequences. And, if I didn't succumb to an error somewhere along those conclusions, do similar possibilities also currently exist among any Earth humans who may or may not be aware of this?
Salome

Through a „meditatives Denken (meditative thinking), impulses are „retrieved“ from the storage-banks. Usually, this process occurs unconsciously.

On another level, talking and speaking with other persons (both of terrestrial or extraterrestrial origin) also is a field of learning.

Earthling

Greetings Billy & Christian. I often check the weather forecast for the Schmidruti area and your weather this spring has been downright depressing; rain rain & then some more rain... I am sure you all are managing the extremely wet conditions, but it must be ... unpleasant.

In the spiritual teaching it is recommended that we observe the free nature. I assume one basic reason for this is to observe the living demonstration of a neutral-positive equalisation in nature, which softly whispers creations recommendations therethrough. Out of this, the humans love of and for pets (for one ex.) would be this innate attraction to the qualities of a perfect or relatively perfect neutral-positive equalisation.

Is this correct that aside from the human being, all fauna and flora in nature have a neutral-positive equalisation? In primal times or in the distant past, were human beings also neutral-postively equalised like the rest of nature and at some point in our evolution did we lose this equalisation between the negative and the positive? If so, what was the factor that sent us out of such a balance?

I realize there is more than one question in here but can you please say something with regard to this subject of neutral-positive equalisation and the earth human beings history thereof?
Thank you.
Salome,
Bruce

In primeval times human beings lived much closer in connection with nature and had keener instincts etc.
In light of the human being’s closeness to nature in those days: Today it is strongly recommended that people go out into nature instead of constantly staring into their electronic devices, because in nature you can detect many creational-natural laws and recommendations, and you can observe the neutral-positive equalisedness in floral and faunal life etc. etc. From these realizations you can draw analogies and get conclusions to your own existence and behaviour etc.

Jasonzhang
Hello Billy,

You have made the prophecies in the contact 251 in 1995£¬is the time of prophecies from the year 1995 to 3999£¿
salome £¡
jasonzhang

Yes, until 3999.

Marbar

Hello Billy,

For years Persons A(she) and B(he) knew each other and they were friends. Person B did a wrong to Person A and Person A told Person B to stop. After Person A going through great lengths to get Person B to stop, Person B decides to stop causing Person A problems. Next, Person A told Person B this: I went to great lengths for you to leave me alone; you need to leave me alone. So, Person B decided to leave her alone. A long amount of time has passed by and Person B is not bothering or even thinking about Person A, not even try to contact her. So far, he kept his obligation not to bother her anymore. Now, all of a sudden Person A is spying and having other people watching Person B. As a result Person B learns of what Person A is doing and don’t understand what is going on and why she is doing it. Since Person A made it clear that there is nothing Person B can offer her. Now, Person B is very confused

Please understand what I'm asking you.

Now my question:
Billy, what would cause Person A to spy on Person B after she told him to leave her alone and what action should Person B take?

Miteinander reden. A sensible action to be taken is to simply ask. Direct communication.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Hello Billy,

Recently I read about Ian Brady who had sexually assaulted and killed five children. He was declared criminally insane. How could it be possible when he managed to point out that he is less of a criminal compared to worldwide serial killers as Bush and T.Blair who capitalised on war economy? He also mentioned he does not regret it as well as these two former world leaders. My question is how spirit forms of such persons process knowledge of this life time to become more evolved in the next reincarnation with mental block capable to feel and think more reasonable way?
Salome

The learning process continues in the next life, which starts without „any burden“ from a previous criminal existence.
Btw: Murder is murder. For a victim there’s no difference whether „just“ one person or many more persons were killed as well. Life terminated and the learning process havae been brutally terminated. Murder is always a severe transgression against humanity and a human being.

Mahigitam

Does shape, elevation, size, arranging interiors & rooms in alignment with cardinal directions have any effect(through fluidal forces?) on human beings ? Or in other words is there any relationship at all between the architecture of buildings, arrangements of the interiors of places where we live or work and their effect on human beings(physically or mentally) ?

Salome Mahesh

Regarding fluidal forces: The answer is „No“.

(Note by CF: But of course there’s a difference regarding well-being when living in a prison cell or in a cosy living-room at home.)

Edmundo

I have rather philosophical question. We know that creational laws are constant but on other hand each form need to perfect itself. I may be wrong but probably the same rules (constancy of laws and need for perfection) apply even to highest form of creation (Absolute Absolutum) which encompass all the reality. I feel there is contradiction between constancy of laws and perfection of the form, which means change to higher level. How it is possible that on the same time Absolute Absolutum is the originator of constant (never changing) laws and yet perfects itself?

Laws are absolute, and Creation as Creation is absolute as well, but development and evolution are not absolute.

Theredpill

Hi Billy,

It was suggested that children under the age of 5 often connect with their past lives in some capacity that is unclear to me. This may suggest a connection to why most people cannot remember what happened before the age of 5.

There is (was) a researcher, Ian Stevenson of the University of Virginia who dedicated himself to the study of reincarnation cases of only children. Many of the documented cases do corroborate with your information.

The reason I mention this is because it is abundantly clear that the majority of people following your information is interested in this, myself included.

Now, my question then, has to do with what was exchanged on the English FIGU forum, where it was said (by youself) that "language," being culturally tied, is a factor in the spirit-form's re-entry to the next physical body. What I would like is a more clearly stated set of conditions -- that is my question. Here are just some things I contemplated on -- they are not questions but hopefully you can tie your answer to clarify this central question concerning the role of language/culture in the process governing reincarnation:

* When a planet such as Earth is freshly populated with new physical "human" forms where no language existed
* When a family that is bi-lingual and more
* When a person is bi-lingual and more
* When spirit form has a vibrational match with expecting parents on the other side of the planet that is of the same language/culture or different
* When a spirit form has remained in the fine-matter world for much longer than the average "wait" time for re-entry (like 5 times the normal cycle of rebirth) due to region/cultural binds
* When a person dies before living a full life -- there is a documented case of one person having reincarnated two more times in the same family due to murder (for a total of three personalities in one family's lifetime). This is clearly within the guideline of language/culture.
* In a previous answer you gave to another, it was mentioned that spiritform that physically died in free-space would go to the nearest planet and how this ties to language/cultural selection

I and many others would appreciate greatly an expanded explanation of this relationship.
Salome.

Language is not a factor regarding the reincarnation of a spirit-form into a certain embryo. It’s the cultural-consciousness-based factors which are decisive for the location of a reincarnation. Hat matters is the existing level of evolution (consciousness-based) at the time of a person’s death.

(Note by CF = an example: The spirit-form of a Swiss person, who lived here all life, or a part of it, and is used to the way of thinking and the culture and level of knowledge etc. etc. in Switzerland, will reincarnate in Europe again, but not necessarily in Switzerland, but probably also in Austria or Germany or France etc, where a similar level of consciousness-based culture and way of life etc. etc. exists.
If a person from, e.g., Afghanistan, migrates to Switzerland or Germany etc., lives the rest of his/her life here and gets used to the way of thinking, the traditions, the culture in the center countries of Europe, learns the language, etc., then the spririt-form of that person may reincarnate in Europe in a next existence, and not again in Afghanistan or Pakistan or India etc.
If in a family of immigrants in Switzerland there’s a family member who does only live within his/her family, does not learn German or French etc, does only watch TV programs from his/her homeland, then such a person’s spirit-form will reincarnate in his/her original homeland or surrounding countries/cultures.)

Creational

Dear Billy,

I know you are not a physician. However, due to your vast knowledge about just about everything under this beautiful sky, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask!

Can you confirm if atherosclerosis, which is widely considered as a bland calcification of the lipid (fat) storage in arteries, actually involves an ongoing inflammatory response? There are some disciplinarians that believe this to be the case and if so, treatment of coronary heart diseases should change accordingly. Thanks and stay healthy.

Salome,
Zhila,

Since many years Billy takes polyphenol in various forms and high doses against his coronary problems, with good success.
Keywords to search for in the internet: OPC; Resveratrol.

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian,

After the year 2020, if the USA dissolves and China becomes a world superpower, do you think China might require the rest of the world to follow their one-child policy? China's one-child policy might be a form of population control but the way they favor males in Chinese culture disturbs the natural female and male ratio to the unnatural overabundance of males. It is barbaric yes, but it has prevented millions of people being born needlessly.

Salome
Corey

China will become the next world superpower.
Billy doesn’t know whether there will be demands from China’s side regarding following their one-child policy.

(Note by CF: While drastic measures should be applied in all countries, the one-child policy in China is only of partial success because there are many exceptions.)

Cheryl

Dear Billy,

I guess I never really introduced myself to you as I should have long ago. Greetings Billy I am Derrick. I have learned much from you and I thank you very much. I realize that there are much more important issues/questions that may help others if asked then questions regarding UFO's and the like but these craft seemed so significant to me. I have had very close sightings before but these craft were unique and looked kind of Egyptian in appearance. Below is my question out of personal curiosity.
Derrick
Salome.

My question is about the events described below.

From what I have learned from you and Ptaah there are three ET races currently on our planet from the Sirius or Orion region?

The craft in the link below are identical to the ones I saw. Are these craft one of the three Et races that come and go or perhaps highly advanced government craft? And, is there anything that can be said about them?

December 23, 2012 12:15 pm Tempe, Arizona (cheryl's house)
Approximately or between 300 to 500 feet above me was what looked like four white birds with black in the middle. Their shape was that of geese They were flying directly north in a V formation. Above them maybe a hundred feet higher or so was what appeared to be a brown bird.The situation looked as if the brown bird was stalking the four birds below such as a hawk would do and does quite often in the Arizona desert. What became very strange was what the white birds began doing...out of the v formation, two of the four black and white birds broke off the formation and where doing a tightly synchronized ballet together circling the other two birds as they all drifted without a flap of a wing. They looked like gliders as they did maneuvers that I have never seen birds do and not an inch away from perfect synchronicity. Still, above them was a brown bird just gliding along. It lasted a couple of minutes and they didn't seem to ever flap their wings. As I watched, I turned away for a few seconds to call my friend to come see and of course, like the boy who cried wolf they were all gone. they all disappeared but not into the horizon like they should...they were just gone.
The only thing that I got confused about after seeing these same craft was if the black was on the end of their wings or more towards the center which is understandable when you realize that their wings have both black and white ladderaly/horizontally down the bottom length of their wings. In my letter that described them, I said "what looked like four white birds with black in the middle". I was so excited to watch them for about 3 or 5 minutes that I didn't look for details. Besides, they where silently moving around so much that it was distracting.
The strangest thing was
the synchronized maneuvers they were doing...they would do these fancy circles and then join back with the other two resuming the v formation. Then...the other two would break away and do the same thing. It seemed too fantastic that birds can do these things so seemingly pre-rehersed. Could these birds actually be an ET group that fly craft that simulate the appearance of birds? If so, can you or Ptaah tell me from where they came? I don't want to assume that you and the Plejaren are aware of their presence here on Earth. For a while there I thought that they could actually be just birds doing incredible ballet for my delight but after a friend on facebook posted these craft, I was curtain that these are the same craft. Not birds.
Up date: On Feb 28, 2013 an acquaintance of mine on facebook posted this video of bird like craft that fly in perfect sequence. These were the very same craft type that I viewed from my friend Cheryl's back yard. However I only saw four black and white ones and one brown one several hundred feet above them. And the ones that I saw, did more of a ballet above me and it was so amazing to witness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3APkz0cBlA

(Message edited by Indi on June 30, 2013)

Billy is in no position to evaluate sightings of unidentified flying objects, especially when he did not see them himself.
There are various possibilities for these objects: 1) Terrestrial origin or 2) objects which belong to the four (not three, as has been recently realized by the P’s) ET races currently active here on Earth. The first possibility is more probable.

Michael_horn

> Hi Michael Helfert, I sent this to Dr. Moore at NASA and of course have received neither = response nor acknowledgement of receipt. Now just a thought here but = what if all interested parties on this forum took the content of the = message, either as is or rewrote it, and also sent it to him?

For those who may have some interest in doing that, I can tell you that = there are links not showing up here. I just may post this on my blog = where the links can also be seen. Here it is:

Dear Dr. Moore,

In response to the invitation to submit suggestions on how to deal with = the threat to Earth from asteroids, I refer you to this information, = which was provided to Mr. Billy Meier in Switzerland, regarding the = Apophis asteroid, aka the Red Meteor. (Here is an illustrated version of = the information, available in six languages.)=20

I have copied this information to several scientists above, all of whom = have been previously provided with abundant evidence of Mr. Meier's = impeccably accurate scientific information=85and ironclad proof that his = publication of it long preceded "official discovery", often by decades.

Mr. Meier's physical evidence and scientific information were examined = and authenticated by leading scientists some time ago, with the most = recent endorsement coming from Dr. Sanford Weinstein.

We hope that you will carefully consider this information for the sake = of all humanity.

Please also see: NASA Corrects Apophis Information, Size Is almost exactly what Billy = Meier Foretold

First the Russians, now the Chinese=85When Will NASA Get It?

Sincerely,

Michael Horn Authorized American Media Representative The Billy Meier Contacts www.theyfly.com

Michael Horn & Amy Horn Co-Producers as the time fulfills

Thank you Michael.

Melissa

Hello Eduard,(BEAM)

I am trying to understand more about electro-magnetic energy which I think is the same as what is called as, fine-fluidal forces.

Are these the same/ what are the differences?

Viele gute Gedanken,
Melissa

Electro-magnetic engergy as understood by the human beings on Earth is not the same as fine-fluidal forces, which are Geistenergien (spirit-energies).

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:
The reason why I asked about the mass extinction is because my brother-in-law is doing his thesis on the Siberian traps volcanic eruptions, could you say that this explosion was indeed the cause of the massive extinction?

Thank you, Marcela
(Message edited by indi on June 29, 2013)

That huge vulcano eruption about 240 million or so years ago contributed to the mass extinction.

Matthew

Hello Billy,

Hope you and your family and FIGU CG49 are well.

"Saturday, February 7, 1976, 03:50 a.m.

A-shaking is the island kingdom
up in the North, in the Atlantic Pond,
During the year of the evil, black time,
when death lies ready by the masses,
to extinguish large and small,
making the Earth to be a death shrine.
The crown shaketh as evil reward,
for works and doings of the cult religion,
but also politics play a role,
which destroy the good island home."

By my reckoning anything from the weight of people, roads, industry, and oil extraction and new plans for hydraulic gas extraction could cause this island kingdom to shake. With our 16 Nuclear Power plants we are vulnerable. Can you give any more information about this evil, black time?

Salome,
Matthew

No, there will be no additional information.

Jose_barreto_silva

Lieber Freund Herr Billy Meier,

Erstens wurde ich zu sagen dir danke schön für alles dass du für mich gemacht hast zu schicken mir als ein Geschenk die Bücher Geisteslehre alle diese Jahre jeder vier Monate.

Ich habe nur eine Frage um dir zu fragen mein guter Freund und Prophet. Auf Seiten 1506 und 1507, des Buches Geisteslehre Lehrbriefe 121-124, erwähnst du die interdimensionalen Wesen Skrill-Wesen. Konnte du sprechen nur ein bisschen mehr über diese Skrill-Wesen und, was Arten von Leuten, sie erscheinen zu? Und auch, wenn eine Person zu ein Tag nur in der Dimensionen bleibt, in der die Planeten Erra liegt wird, wie viele Tage hier auf Planeten-Erde vorbeigegangen sein wird?

Danke schön im Voraus mein lieber Freund Billy Meier.
Mit Respekt, in Dankbarkeit und höchster Ehrerweisung,
Ihr Freund, mit sehr Liebe,
José Barreto
Brasilien

Dear friend Herr Billy Meier,
Firstly I would like to say thank you for everything you have done for me by sending to me as a gift the books Geisteslehre all these years every four months.

I have only one question to ask to you my good friend and Prophet. On pages 1506 and 1507 of the book Geisteslehre Lehrbriefe 121-124 you mention the interdimensional beings Skrill-Wesen. Could you speak only a little bit more about these Skrill-Wesen and what types of people do they appear to? And also, if a person stay for only one day in the dimension where is located the planet Erra how many days have passed here on planet Earth?

Thank you in advance my dear friend Billy Meier,
With respect, in thankfulness and giving the highest honour,
Your friend, with love,
José Barreto

Brazil

There will be a little information about the Skrills in the next FIGU-Sonder-Bulletin.
Their appearance is so rare that people must have no fear of them.

Hawaiian

Aloha Billy and Christian, I would like to express my deepest appreciation for your honorable work in bringing to us humans the necessary creational materials into the darkest corners of the universes.

Years before I even knew about you or the creational materials brought forward, I studied one of the hardest of Zen meditation method of Nothingness. It mentioned that once one has realize what nothingness is, then that person will become “enlighten” or “obtain” the Nirvana which Buddha always strived for. It took me more than 2 years of study and discipline to finally get rid of my ego to realize that all material thoughts including the “self” was obstacles in experiencing enlightenment.

One thing I’ve noticed that when one does finally get to this stage, they have an uncanny ability to read people’s minds and at the same time also notice an additional presence surrounding them. Although I was speaking to someone, I also noticed this presence around them that they have no idea it was part of them.

Now that you’ve mentioned that there is a meditation type called the Liberation Meditation which is so similar to the Zen meditation of Nothingness, I was wondering if indeed when one finally “masters” the Liberation Meditation and frees themselves of the material restrictions (at least temporally), then at that precise moment in time when the material conscious becomes transparent, does the Conscious become aware of not only its own subconscious, but also the subconscious of others as well, which explains the presence of this surrounding others that I have seen previously?

I was going to ask another related question regarding the subconscious and the difference between passive verses active resistance, but will save it next time. Thank you

The Liberation Meditation is used to free oneself from all that which one has built/created and which does restrict (einengen) oneself. This is something entirely different from the Zen meditation of nothingness.

Kaiserphoenix

Hello Mr Billy Meier, It has been a pleasure to have finally been able to submit a question to you. I have always missed the "Submit a question" portion of this forum and I am glad that I have the chance to do so. With that being said:

One of the most curious questions mankind has always asked about extraterrestrials such as the "Pleijaren" is what do they look like. The Pleijaren state that they do not allow their pictures to be taken due to the fact many individuals can send harmful energy directed at those in the picture. In the past "Asket" from the DAL universe allowed her picture to be taken, only because she reside in another universe and no negative thought energy can penetrate the energetic barriers into another universe to harm the living clearly stated by the "Pleijaren". Now for my question:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it possible for the Pleijaren or another race to show earth mankind pictures of other extraterrestrial races that live in another universe or dimension who are already deceased without causing emotional or physical harm?

to be more specific, "Can pictures of dead bodies of other races in other universes be shown"? Surely no harm can be done, being that the spirit form has already left the body, plus the corpse is also protected by the universal energetic barriers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth human, has a very big imagination. Because many do not know what true extraterrestrials look like, many people tend to make up stories in movies and video games of what we think they look like and then start to believe those stories and lies until they turn into Gods/Goddess figures. A few pictures every now and then (even if they stay there at the Semajase Silver Star Center) can really help sort out what is false and what is truth of their appearance.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read, and answer my submitted question. I would also like to give thanks to each and every member of F.I.G.U the Pleijaren, and other unknown races for their hard work in bringing the spiritual teachings and truth to us. Oh! and one more thing, if he is still with us(living)ask "Guido Moosbrugger" when does he plan on making an apple pie with his extraterrestrial apple to share with the Pleijaren! I'm pretty sure "Ptaah" or "Quetzal" are hungry with all the teleporting, turning invisible, and running through the woods dodging scary earth monsters lately. (Joking! HAHAHA!)

The main reason for the absence of photos of ET persons is that it prevents people from focussing on such pictures and making idols of the ET persons. This is religious thinking and acting and has to be be avoided.
In this respect: Meditating while or by looking at a photo of Billy is nonsense and evidence of false attitude and thinking. Billy is no guru to be adored and idolized. Such actions belong into religious behaviour.

Luigi

Hi Eduard and Christian,

If somehow the spirit could be seen (like seeing ultra-violet or infra-red lights), where would we see it go after the material body dies? In other words, the beyond, is it surrounding Earth? is it enveloping it? Is it in it?

Salome,
Thanks,

The „beyond“ is right here (where you are). It’s another dimension.

Eddieamartin

Hello Eduard,

In addition to my uncovering of "consonance" and its significance and implications, I have finally uncovered the "joy" which the prophets repeatedly mention in the Goblet of Truth. At first I did not fully realize what they were referring to and I now have it in my possession and, it has become a cherished part of my being. I have also uncovered the 12 advisers/councilors which guide me in all things of my life; so much so that anything in disharmony with the laws & recommendations of Creation are repulsed. Although I am far from any attainment of any sense of perfection, I do find it immensely an impossibility to deviate from or, to not apply, the things I have learned in my thinking or deeds and actions. My 12 advisers/councilors, for example, have helped me touch the heart of someone who did me a grave wrong and injustice. This person is now an even better human being and our relationship is a new and warm friendship. There is immense power to be gained from the arduous study of the Goblet and it is my hope that all of us students (disciples/pro-figu) of the prophets will take courage, interest and desire and study the Goblet of Truth. If we-all the students of the prophets of today were to synergistically study the Goblet, we would recognize and uncover such wondrous power that we would be a force of absolute good in the world. It is my hope and intention to do all I can so that everyone I have loved and known who has passed away, will incarnate into a better world in their next incarnation. It is also my desire to learn and continue to grow in the knowledge of the teaching of the prophets; and to continue to think of ways to involve my fellow man in the interest and recognition of the Truth. Thank you so much for what you went through and the help of everyone at FIGU for making the Goblet of Truth translated and available to us your modest and appreciative students.

It says in the Goblet of Truth under the heading; "An Important Message to the Readers of this Work"; wherein it says; "It makes no difference whether the text is read silently or aloud, or whether one person reads it aloud to another".

My thoughts from contemplation have been the following.

Would you and our Jshwjsh find it permissible to have recordings of someone (KG49?) read the Goblet and make it available to your students? [or permit others to make the recordings?]; I have reasoned that the recordings would be beneficial during meditation time, that it would help expedite the grasping of the German by helping us recognize the words we are learning and seeing their use and placement in the sentences and also directing more and more of our attention to the German texts in the Goblet. All of us the students could listen in our vehicles while driving, so on and so on. FIGU could charge a fee for the recordings to further help the Mission financially.

Thank you to you both.

Salome,
Eddie

Recordings of the spirit teaching are not useful because the flow/stream of the words and sentences enters one ear and goes out through the other one.
In order to learn you have to study the teaching sentence after sentence (with books, not electronic devices). In order to have a benefit you have to study and apply what has learned in your everyday life. Just listening will not bring the expected benefit.
The code can be compared with just a counsel or advice, which to observe etc. is up to each person’s own free will.

Sanjin

Hello Herr Meier,

What has been bothering me lately are concepts of the Gemüt and the Empfindung since they are important for true love. I'm having a difficult time telling Empfindung apart from the feelings and it seems to me that it is also difficult for the Plejaren, as they need some 70 years until they are ripe for marriage.

My theory right now is that I'm overestimating the possibilities of the material consciousness. So I think that some things simply can't be generated by the thoughts and the feelings. That means that the "things" which are impossible to simply be generated for the thoughts and feelings must come from the Gemüt in the form of Empfindungen. Therefore I think that we can recognize Empfindungen from their effects, similar to the way as the spirit is recognized.

Since Empfindung is very important for true love, and our limited lifetimes does not give us much time for development, would you mind explaining how we can best (and in the least amount of time) develop the ability to recognize Empfindungen?

A person who has Empfindungen knows that these are Empfindungen. Contrary to feelings which are limited in occurrence/existence due to being based on the actual thoughts, an Empfindung, if once created, endures/exists permanently and cannot be destroyed anymore. A Empfindung is a lasting inner state and is detected/experienced when it has started to exist.
Empfindungen have an effect both on the Gemüt and the psyche.
Based on what has been explained above, it’s adviseble to start living in line with the creational laws and recommendations (principles), and sooner or later Empfindungen are created/realized.

(Note by CF: An example for a possible Empfindung: A strong bond-love (Bündnisliebe) expresses – or can express – itself through a Empfindung, i.e. independently of the behaviour of your wife or husband, you „empfindest“ (perceive in a fine-fluidal wise) a close connectedness and bond with your partner, and you never have doubts about the choice of your partner and your bond, etc. etc.)

Fredy

My question is in reference to the "force of logic" and its role in the devolution/evolution processes. You have taught us the importance of observing our thoughts and do our best to think logically so we influence positively our evolution. The more logically we think, the more we are able to evolve and recognize the Creation. What logic forms or logic principles we, the human beings in earth don’t know yet, or in other words, we have not found, realized, or discovered that are known by you or the Plejaren? What new forms of logic thinking can you teach us? Are all possible logic forms already known to us? But we don’t use them?
my deepest deference for you and Christian,
Sincerely,
Fredy Martinez

Only „one“ logic exists, not various forms.
Another word for logic (Logik) is „Folgerichtigkeit“, which is connected with the law of cause and effect.
Either a conclusion or a succession of happenings etc. etc. is logical, or not = illogical.

Psycloud

Do you have any suggestions on how to deal with Zebra Mussels, which have invaded the lakes and water supplies in the USA, which make water shortages more likely. I realise our overpopulation as well as our tendency to travel and schlepp unintended species is a major problem, but is there anyway to combat these zebra mussels?
Thanks
Ken

1) Stop and reduce overpopulation
2) Massively reduce globalization.
Unfortunately, much damage cannot be repaired or made unmade anymore.

Bobby

Will there ever be two prophets on earth at same time?

Prophets in the sense of wise, knowledgeable persons: Yes, that’s possible (but of course they would not belong to the Nokodemion line).

Memo00

Hello dear Billy,

you have mentioned that Earth human beings are addicted to entertainment and pleasure. I know that each person is different but in general terms: How much time and resources should one dedicate to leisure activities? (i remember you have mentioned maximum 8 hours for sleeping and working hours vary according to the evolutive level)

Thank you very much, salome.

You answered your question yourself: It‘s different from one person to another.

(Note by CF: Too much „entertainment“ is not beneficial for a person, if entertainment is understood as passively consuming external information/shows/etc.)

Jacob

Hello Billy.

My question to you is about reincarnation: If a person lives and dies in the netherlands, then his/her spiritform can reincarnate also in Germany or Switzerland, etc. this is what I am assuming.
I dont think a spirit is bound to a certain region solely because of language, because if that was the case, the spiritforms of people living in Belgium or Holland would be confined to a really tiny area of this planet for their reincarnation. I am assuming that the spirit reincarnations in the same region based on general level of consciousness-related development, and not because of language.
Can you give an explanation about this?
Salome,
Jacob

Your assumption is correct. (See examples further above.)

Votan

Hi Billy

Will the world economy due for a meltdown in the coming months and will this lead to a World War.
joe

The world economy meltdown is already happening.
Possibilities for a world war do exist.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thanks for you answer to my last question.

I refer to the last paragraphs I wrote in April.
If I'm not right (according to what you answered) trying to make sense with what - in English - is purely contradictary, this might be because you use truth tables different from what we currently use in Science in 2013.
Unless the translation was not accurate enough.

People involved in Science (and Maths of course) use these truth tables. They are useful up to the 3rd year at University in the Pure Maths track. If one studies logic further, one sees things getting more complex.

In other words, in one's everyday life, like in conversations we find here, those truth table are greatly sufficient.

You'll find those truth tables through the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_table

I observed these rules while talking to you.

Question: Do you agree with these logic rules?
If not, can you provide us with the
truth tables you use? This would be be useful.

Thanks a lot and be healthy!

Lepuniv

Billy does not use truth tables.

Sonik_01

Hi Billy,

As I am aware, not all Plejaren master telepathy. I understand that's the truth. However, as I understand it, there are some humans on Earth who actually do experience (not master) telepathy, either due to accident, shock or abuse. Are these people who experience (not master) telepathy simply psychotic schizophrenics? When the brain is shocked, it can grow very sensitive to outside influences leading to psychosis and perhaps an "information overload". Consequently, the person involved would have and need to take medications for the whole and rest of their lives. The brain needs to be slowed down and made more blunt for that person to experience relief from the psychosis, or in their mind, "telepathy". It can be inferred, from the above, that if a person is experiencing telepathy, and not mastering it, they are also experiencing psychosis (according to our medical knowledge).

Of course Quetzal once said that schizophrenic people (channelers, psychics, etc.) should be on medication, and that their channeling of whatever it is that they channel, is only an illusion. As I understand it also, schizophrenia could also be due to a hormonal condition now labelled by scientists as "Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome", therefore making schizophrenia both a result of emotional shock, abuse and/or a hormonal disbalance of the adrenal glands situated just above the kidneys. It could be either or both with the same result being that the person experiences psychosis, with some reporting that they are hearing voices of the dead, other people from far away worlds, or simply from another person in another country.

I understand this is psychosis, but could it also be telepathy, pure and genuine? Anyone not mastering this art, and having these things thrown onto their lap, could literally be driven completely crazy to the point of suicide in as little as three months, perhaps less (this is only an estimation on my part). My question is, are all telepaths, empaths, or highly sensitive people, within the medical framework of society, simply psychotics in need of medication?

How is it in your case, that you can hear the voices of other people in your head without it simply driving you apeshit and bananas? (pardon my French) What technique do you use to insulate yourself from the thoughts of others, and how do you avoid driving yourself insane because, as I understand it, you MUST be a highly sensitive person.
How is a highly sensitive person, an empath to deal with the constant thoughts and feelings of others? Also, how do schizophrenics, or possible telepaths (THOUGH-SENDERS/RECEIVERS) know the difference between their own thoughts and the thoughts of other people. Since some Earth humans do experience telepathy, for whatever reason, it being through meditation or shock, how can a person block other people's thoughts from interfering in their consciousness, and only be hearing their own thoughts instead of the thoughts of others?

The blocking technique is what I'm looking for here. The "Adrenal Fatigue" question would also be nice to know; in other words, could the dopamine hypersensitivity syndrome that causes psychosis, simply a hormonal disregulation that could easily be cured, be the cause of schizophrenia? Most importantly, I am interested in the blocking technique that you use to block out the thoughts of others. Secondly, I am interested in your opinion of the "Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome" question.

Thank you, and I am sorry for the extremely long length of this post. I just wanted to clarify all matters and cover all my bases. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Salome,

Hearing voices is not telepathy, but a symptom of a mental illness, like schizophrenia.
Telepathic „impulses“ or „messages“ are not heard in the brain, but manifest in the brain. You understand what the other person thinks.
A blockade is necessary only when the thoughts of another person, or other persons, are strong and concentrated enough.
You can compare Billy‘s situation with a discussion among several persons in a room, when you are able to lead a conversation with another person while other discussions are happening simultaneously. You just concentrate on the other person and „exclude“ the other sounds.

Generally, people do not think strong (conentrated) enough to be „monitored“ by Billy so there is no need to block.

Orphelia

I can't find my post that I wrote last night. So in case it got lost, I'll rewrite it.. :sweat:

Hi Billy,

Just a quick question this time around. If Quetzal was Gabriel in a previous life time. In Angelic terms who would Ptaah, Semjase and Asket have been? Michael, Raphael, Uriel?

Billy doesn’t know.

Thankies, and keep smiling..

Hi Orphelia,
I found your original question and deleted it, after seeing this post.
Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 29, 2013)

Acriasis

Hello, and good day to you Herr Meier,
First I want to say thank you and that I truly appreciate all that you have done, are doing, and are about to do for the spread of truth upon this little planet called Earth. My question in part is, When a person has attained sufficient knowledge to know and feel the creational all around them, has been reading/applying the spiritual teaching to the daily life and has come to a realization in truth of how life truly is, through meditation/concentration/application of true knowledge. My question in part is ,is this a time in ones life when a true realization can come forth that the spirit and body can know of each other as a whole, and perhaps 'bits and pieces' so to speak of knowledge of a previous incarnation and/or knowledge attained and stored within the Akashic record surrounding this planet, can come forth into the present incarnation, that a person becomes truly wise though this true knowledge, if one has worked hard to achieve this... and if this can be the case, or not, referring to the same question, My true question is: does this effect those people that are in my immediate surroundings, such as family, through a neutral-positive vibration of true knowledge that has an effect on other people through perhaps a silent influence and/or impulse based on the creational truth that may cause other people to be perhaps curious and/or drawn to truthful information without being told where to learn/read of true knowledge physically?
Thank you for your time and truth
Saalome,
Marcus

P.S. May you have a most wonderful, pleasing day of joy,may there be beauty in each place visited, and fulfillment of what was needing to be accomplished most.

If a person has realized the truth of the creational laws and recommendations and is applying them in his or her everyday life, then this may also have an effect on other people. This can happen through speaking/talking/discussing, or perhaps other people are taking such a person as a „Vorbild“ (model).

(Note by CF: „Akashic record“ is a theosophical term and means „world memory“. The „location“ where our knowledge and experiences etc. are stored is the „storage-banks“.)

Jamesm

Hi Billy,

Does each Creation consist of many universes or just one universe?
Thanks,
James

One Creation = one Universe.
Like human twins and triplets etc., there exist twin universes etc.

(Note by CF: Since both human twins have separate brains and separate spirit-forms, each twin universe is a Creation of its own.)

Note to the readers of this here:
The next round of answers will be published by the end of September 2013 because in August there will be no Q&A session with Billy.

Patm

Post Number: 238
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Based on the information I found in the Korrigenda_ein_offenes_wort:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/korrigendas/korrigenda_ein_offenes_wort.pdf

Adam was born - 13035 years ago (1975) = 11060 v. or 13073 years ago (2013)
Adam was 2035 years old and died 9025 v. or 11038 years ago (2013)

My question:
Since Semjasa, Adam's birth father, was probably present for Adams birth (11060 v.).
Can you share the approximate birth and death years of Semjasa (Adams father)?

Thank you & Salome,
-PatM

Redbeard

Post Number: 262
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

You were able to learn from you time travel back to see Jmmanuel,
Did any of you previous personalities as prophet travel in time to be taught and if so could you elaborate?

Thanks, Matt

Mahigitam

Post Number: 559
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 07:46 am
Question:
Some God-believers claim that since the fundamental Physical Constants in our universe appears to be tweaked or designed for life to evolve(Fine tuned Universe), it must be the work of a Creator-God. As a counter to this argument, some scientists claim that, there could be multiple universes out there where the Universal Physical Constants could be different and hence probably no life, making our universe just to be place where those constants happened to be such that the life had come to exist.
Are the Universal Physical Constants the same in the DAL & other Universes ? If not, then it seems to be that universes with life can exist even with different values of Universal Physical Constants.

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-tuned_Universe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_physical_constant

Billy's Answer:
In every universe/Creation with a material belt there are the same physical laws.
---------------------
My question was related to the 'Universal Physical Constants'( fine structure constant, proton-to-electron mass ratio,...) & not the physical laws(gravity, electromagnetism,..). Some scientists speculate that even though same physical laws would exist in different universes, they might have Physical Constants which are different & suitable for each universe to exist. For example the proton-to-electron mass ratio in our universe is 1,836.152 but in other universes the value can be different. So my question was, are the 'Universal Physical Constants' same in different universes(having same physical laws) ?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Sanjin

Post Number: 189
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Herr Meier,

For the last couple of months, I've been trying to become proficient with the Autogenic mediation, as it is explained in your book Meditation aus klarer Sicht. There is something that is unclear to me though, and it seems like a contradiction to what was explained earlier in the book, in the section Fremdgedanken, Fremdgefühle, Gefühle, Beachtung bei der Meditation from page 261. So I was hoping that you could clear this up for me.

As one of the fundamental Ziele (aims of fulfillment) for the Autogenic meditation it is stated:

3) Self-recognition, self-assessment, self-criticism, overcoming-oneself, self-control and self-actualization through an immersive view within.

3)Selbsterkenntnis, Selbstbewertung, Selbstkritik, Selbstbewältigung, Selbstkontrolle und Selbstverwirklichung durch eine versenkungsmässige Innenschau

What troubles me is the Selbstkritik (self-criticism), because in the previously mentioned section it was stated that self-criticism is not appropriate for mediation.

5) Selbstkritik zu üben ist in der Meditation nicht angebracht, denn sie lenkt ab und verunmöglicht die meditative Übung.

So my question is why is self-criticism one of the things that should be attained with Autogenic meditation, but not something that should be practiced with conventional mediation?

With great regards
Love makes the world go round.

Pavani

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Existentes Leben In Universum, pp. 180-183, it says
http://theyfly.com/gaia/toutatis.htm
"According to predictions by the Plejarans, three large space projectiles have been situated for some time in the path of the SOL system and specifically in the path of Earth. It concerns three large objects which, to this point, are unknown to Earth scientists or are beyond their observations, but which should be discovered or rediscovered around the turn of the 80s-90s.
What are those 3 objects ? Is Swift Tuttle a part of the three large objects or is it not included in the three large objects list ?
This is my guess for the three objects & please correct me if i am wrong:
a - Swift Tuttle(3.2 kms)
b - 3.5 kms diameter unnamed object
c - Double Planetoid-Toutatis(which once was a companion to the dinosaur-killing asteroid)
-----------------------------
I have found some scientific findings which have different values to those published by you. I would like to know, whether these values published by you in 1993 edition of the book do not contain any printing mistakes & thus are correct according to Plejaren or not.
1)
"All three objects should be located outside Pluto's orbit, hence far beyond the planet Pluto..."
This means that the three objects Comet Swift-Tuttle, 3.5 kms dia. object & the Toutatis are beyond Pluto. We know that Comet Swift-Tuttle is beyond pluto but Toutatis according to the science is from the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter with a 4 year orbital period.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4179_Toutatis
2)
"Another large space projectile - a comet with the name "Swift Tuttle" - having an approximate diameter of 3.2 kilometers, should come into a collision course with Earth during the years 2125-2128.."
Comet Swift-Tuttle's diameter is given as 26 kms & not 3.2 kms according to science.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Swift%E2%80%93Tuttle
3)
"It(Toutatis) frequently endangered the Earth and shrouded it in its tail haze several times, causing temperature changes which often sustained a long time. Its speed amounts to about about 150,000 km/h and might enter into the Earth's region around the month of September, 2004, whereby a definite threat will be present that must be taken seriously, because, as the Plejarans state, the likelihood of a collision course exists."

4)
Toutatis speed is around 35,000 - 38,000 km/h as investigated by the science and not 150,000 km/h.
http://www.astronomy.com/en/Press%20Room/Press%20Releases/2004/09/Asteroid%20Toutatis%20to%20shoot%20past%20Earth.aspx

Matt

Post Number: 340
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In Contact Report 128 Semjase and yourself were discussing numerology and the number 666. You provided Semjase some examples of words/names that added up to the degenerate, delusive, destructive, exterminating, and deadly value of 666. Some of the words/names you gave as an example were God, Christ, Jesus, Pope, Israel, Zion, ect.

My question is about Israel and Zion (elders of Zion). Apart from these two words/names adding up to 666, what was so negative and destructive about these two words/names (namely Israel and Zionists) that you included them as an example of 666?

Orphelia

Post Number: 81
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy *waves*

I'd like to ask a rather odd question if I may. For the simple fact that I need to know the answer for my own piece of mind. I've been trying for many years to obtain some kind closure, but something comes up and makes me rethink things. And therefore I don't who to believe. Perhaps you can help? :<<<33

So if you can answer or ask the P's, here's my question. Did Elvis Presley really pass away in 1977? Or has he been faking his own death, as many believe this to be true?

Sorry it's a weird question. ::;sweat;;;

Cheers
Orphelia.
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page