Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 24, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through November 24, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lepuniv

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your answer.
It's still nebulous, your answers raise more questions.

Note that Earth mathematicians are able to distinguish between an infinity of infinities of growing "density", if I can put it this way.

Can you give me - in your works - the texts references where you speak about infinity?

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

Scott

Post Number: 2427
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

There will be no question/answers for the month of December. Please keep your question short and to the point.

Thank you
Scott-Forum Moderator

Michaelhelfert
Dear Herr Meier,
We are all sensitive to the insults and barbs of bigotry, whether over culture, or race, or age, or sex, or weight, or some other trait. Each individual may have their own sensitivities which really set them off, but at the societal scale it is generally culture and race that are the most touchy topics. In this time of disparately modern societies, these sensitivities are constantly emphasized in the media and in governance, leading to preconceived notions of prejudicial insensitivity for merely mentioning some group or trait, such as the (unmentionable), or even sometimes for slightly observing someone. Humanity is still in the process of outgrowing its historical ways of interacting wherein bigotry has been ingrained institutionally.
Yet, we are also giving up our own validation of unique cultures and races in the rush to equality. One very influential politically correct group in particular is pushing for the dissolution of all borders and cultural identities, and pushing for racial integration as a social imperative beyond any easy acceptance, by playing the various social identities against each other. This politically correct group is especially pushing the European people to give up all sense of value for their racial identity; they are promoting this as the only way to validate other races. At least in America, this push is so ubiquitous and has become such a hot-button topic that many people have simply given up and accepted that there should be zero value given to distinct cultural backgrounds and races, this as the only way to validate the intrinsically sensitive, as if the only way to equality is by making everyone the same.
Considering all of this, still other people are preparing for the disintegration of our cohesive civilized society as it has been overwhelmed by immigration and the resultant racial disparity. These 'preppers' are preparing for civil unrest, riots, racial wars, over-bearing governance, or some other scenario of a similar nature.

Michael, could we please shorten these posts, your question by itself is quite enough-Thanks Scott

My question for you is this: how can each of us best find our own balance within ourselves in the face of this politically correct push to invalidate all cultural and racial distinctiveness? How can we walk the fine line between bigotry and racism on the one hand, and the complete invalidation of cultural and racial groupings on the other? Certainly the guiding principal is that we are all valid as human beings, but how can we also validate distinct races and cultures in the face of so much promoted sensitivity? Or is this already too hot a topic to deal with openly, fairly, in a manner true to the moral principles to which we ideally ascribe?
Thanks for your consideration

(Message edited by scott on October 28, 2013)

By being and remaining neutral.

Sanjin
Hello Herr Meier. I hope that you are doing fine.
This time I have another question related to Autogenic meditation. However, it is more of a personal issue and it deals with tension of the body and control over one's body. A while back it came to my attention how people can basically change the shape of their face over a period of time. This is highly evident in people who do drugs such as Methamphetamine, where people actually disfigure their faces. Although, this disfigurement does not seem to be entirely permanent, but simply they unconsciously get used to placing a lot of pressure and tension semi-permanently in certain sections of the face, which may be a result of what is called muscle memory.
Anyway, my issue is that before I started meditating, I would tense up the right side of my face a lot and now I have trouble making the tension and lack thereof the same on the left and right side of the head. It seems also that my walking is not fully symmetric and even my breathing between the left and right side is irregular. Although I was able to "heal" it partially through the regular Autogenic mediation, I'd like to target this issue specifically. Would you mind helping me form an Autogenic meditation sentence that will make my right and left side of the body operate more symmetrically?
With regards,
Sanjin

No, this is not a muscle memory effect, but is influenced by your thinking and feelings, i.e. it is of psycho-physiological origin (psychsomatische Ursache).
Since each person is different from another and, therefore, no general „sentence“ would bring the desired effect, you will have to find out the solution from within your own thinking; you have to direct yourself onto yourself (auf sich selbst ausrichten).

Regarding changing faces it is interesting to observe that many people’s faces are adjusting their features (plus gestures/behaviour etc.) to their dog or pet cat or bird etc. This is especially the case with many owners of mastiffs or greyhounds, etc. And it is also not too rare to observe resembling faces with old couples who are very harmonious with/to each other.

Michael_horn
> Do we, including BIlly and Christian, EVER get a break from people's dimwitted, endless stories leading up to their…questions? Will you PLEASE give BIlly credit for knowing what you mean when you ask a QUESTION…even though, as I said before, those of you who puke out these circuitous, unbelievably boring, self-indulgent, build ups obviously don't know what you yourselves mean? How's about, if you just can't help yourself and you really must write a novel…DELETE EVERYTHING but the question BEFORE you submit it, okay?

(Note by CF: I just deleted the remark that I intended to publish here.) 

Zanderson
Hello Billy, Hope you are doing well.
It is said that the black race came from the Sirius region. It is also said that the creator overlords came from the Sirius region too. So if correct, could one conclude that the black race was the original warrior race that came to earth so very long ago? Not sure if this makes sense, but of the three engendered races of “god” mentioned in the TJ, the black race was not mentioned thus making it the most likely candidates of this origin. This would also aid to explain why scientist say that all races originate from the Africans (black race), since genetic markers of this race "warrior race" would have being transmitted to all races since all present races share the same effects quick aging, aggression etc. but the reverse was not found true for genetic markers of other races. Is my understanding correct and if not what would the correct understanding be?
Oh and thank you for your explanation that was posted to me at the end of September, I found really helpful.

The „creator overlords“ came from a region beyond the Sirius region, from another dimension, and they had different skin colours.

Regarding the terrestrial human races it is a fact that it is not Africa where the oldest human forebearers can be found. Young Eduard was shown by Sfath the oldest human-like skeleton with already five fingers in a pit in Northern Europe. From there that race moved eastwards.

Darren
Hi Billy,
Can you explain all the possible ways to reverse brain damage caused by long term marijuana use?
Salome

A brain damage cannot be healed. What has been damaged in the brain cannot be reversed because the brain cannot heal itself. The only thing that is possible is to transfer knowledge from one part to another what has been achieved by Billy after his severe brain accident. But in order to do this you need to have special knowledge and capabilities and abilities.

(Note by CF: A similar process of transfering information is doing exercises after having suffered a stroke, i.e. learning again to speak or walk etc.)

Patm
Christian and Billy,

Christian,
I am confused by your note:

Note by CF:
Adam was procreated about 389,000 years ago.
Between OM 31:565 and 31:566 over 380,000 years have passed.
OM 31:566 corresponds with TJ page 10, verse 11.
The OM and TJ show the correct numbers/dates.

My translations may contain errors:
OM 31:565 :
Also ward gezeuget durch Gabrjiel und geboren durch das irdische Weib Sarana der Henok, der da belehrete die Menschenkinder der Erde, und der also lebete 366 Jahre.
Thus Henok was fathered by Gabrjel and born by terrestrial woman Sarana, who then instructed the human children of the earth, and that thus lived 366 years.

OM 31:566:
Es bringeten aber die Lehren des Henok keine grossen Früchte unter den Menschkinder der Erde, also er ward wiedergeboren in nuer Ziet als Prophet and als Sohn des Jared.
He brought however the teachings of Henok no great fruits among the human children of the earth, thus he was again-born in the new time as prophet and as son of Jared.

My understanding was that ADAM was procreated by the second Semjasa, not the first Semjasa of 389,000 years ago.
According to the Korrigenda for an Open Word, ADAM lived between 11062v - 9027v (born 13035 years before 1973 and lived for 2035 years)
korrigenda_ein_offenes_wort.pdf

Please confirm with Billy if the Korrigenda is correct.
Also the OM verse says that Henoch was born the son of Jared.
Henoch II was born the son of the Plejaren Kretan. (per Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 11 page 222)

Billy,
My question to you:
Which Henoch was born the son of Jared?

Thanks & Salome
PatM
Henoch III
(Just as it was the case with Henok and Henoch, there was more than one Adam.)

Orphelia
Hi Billy,

Firstly thanks for replying to my previous questions. Now here's my question. Last month two times in a row, one week after the other. I thought I saw what looked like a UFO in two different directions.
The shape looked more like a rocket type with a point. But the vision was so quick, that it was only a couple of seconds. So I can't really say any more then what I know. Which really wasn't much to go by. But I do know I saw it.
Any idea who and what this was? Was I fortunate enough to see a UFO?
Was it Ptaah accepting my date request?

Yes, you’ve seen just that, an unidentified flying object, which, by the way, does not mean that it must have been a flying object of extraterrestrial origin (which most probably it hasn’t been anyway).

(Note by CF: What can be said to reports of sightings in general is that when a person has not witnessed the same incident he or she is unable explain the observation.)

Ramirez
Greetings Billy,
Was the document The Kybalion written by a person named Hermes Trismegistus as is attributed and or claimed ?
Also was the person Hermes one of the historical personalities listed below ?
Plus i imagine at that date the location had to have been Atlantis ..... is that correct for at least the first two ?
Yes, the 13,500 years for the first Henoch is still accurate.
Henoch I was living about 11,500 years vor Jmmanuel
Henoch II was living 9308 years vor Jmmanuel
Henoch III was living between 4-5,000 years vor Jmmanuel
Thankyou, and .... best wishes.
Cheers.

No.

(Note by CF: See Edward_b’s answer further below.)

Newinitiation
Hi Billy
Please tell me what happened to the nine ski hikers in the northern ural mountains back in 1959 who have mysteriously died around what to the Mansi tribes call the dead mountains.
This case is what is known as the 'Dyatlov Pass Incident' which even a motion picture is made based on.
There are stories of extraterrestrial involvement where the nine skiers unwittingly ventured too close to the ETs secret stations forcing the ETs to kill them or that due to an accident involving their flying craft, the ETs unknowingly went too close to the skiers and accidently killing them due to radiation from their flying craft.
Matt Lee

Billy never heard about them. But what can be stated is that the „stories“ you are mentioning are certainly nonsense.

Kingman
Good day Billy,
Once a healthy child is born, how consistent are the impulses from it's storage bank. Does the child receive a steady stream of these, or, is its stored wisdom released as like baby steps. It would seem that investigations by the child would be obvious moments for an impulse to occur, but aren't children being inquisitive all the time?
a friend in america
Shawn

No, there is no „steady stream“, because if that would be the case people would get crazy.
Impulses from the storage banks must be triggered by certain thought processes, which, as a rule, occurs unconsciously. This may happen in children, but also happens in adults. But of course it is also possible to draw information from the storage banks consciously.

Joe
Billy,
If according to you or the Plejaren the German language stems from the Ancient Lyrian language then why is it that there are now over 6000 spoken languages worldwide?
Because on the one hand there were people from different planets/worlds coming to Earth (who spoke different languages), and on the other hand there were human beings evolving here on Earth who developed their own languages. And of course there were all kinds of mixings of languages as well.

Ebe_aura
Hi Billy many thanks and appreciation for your time answering my and others questions. Appreciated.
Recently i watched a video about the "Scole" group/experiment where Spirits/Fluidal energies put photos or images onto film or pics in crystals and even materialize objects from the past etc. Have you heard of this or Scole group iam very curious is it esoteric nonsense as you say sometimes lol. Do you think any of this is possible?
Danke Schon ;)

No, Billy did not hear of that Scole group.

Jacob
Hello Eduard,
In regards to your answer of my previous question:
„ Simply by using one’s ratio = rationality and intellect, and by connecting oneself again with nature, which, btw, is hardly possible when living in a city.”
Based on the information in your answer, it could be assumed that a ‚Liebe Empfindüng’ (love Empfindung) when being in / surrounded by nature is also essential for the independently recognizing and acknowledging of ones modifications in every respect, giving the security of self-strength, self-knowledge, and self-confidence, resulting in stability.
When a ‚Liebe Empfindüng’ (love Empfindung) with nature is real (and not a mere mental exercise), then that awareness of oneness with nature would allow for insights and recognitions, etc. etc. which he makes about nature and the natural-creative laws and recommendations, etc. etc. to have a direct neutral-positive effect on his thought-feelings, his mentality and his own personality, creating a very strong bond with nature. Basically, spending as much time as possible in nature is highly recommended.
What are your thoughts about these assumptions and your continued insight about this matter?
Salome,
Jacob

Having Empfindungen is not a common thing here on Earth among human beings. The effect of being outside in nature may lead to a Hochstimmung (not correctly translated as „in high spirits“) of one’s psyche, which is not an Empfindung.

(Note by CF: Actually, a human being cannot understand and does not know what an Empfindung is, unless he/she is experiencing one, which, in current times, is not frequently the case.)

Fredy
Hello Billly and Christian,
Billy, my question is about the thoughts. Can one, single and same content thought (conscious or unconscious) have both values minus and plus at the same single time? You said that Thoughts emitted are changed during their returning flight into new working material. That, may be similar to having both values but the factor of 'becoming' a new working material turn it into a different thought. Also, in this regard, how I can approach this new working material so it helps in my evolution?
With all respect since this questions are strongly connected in my study, I ask with all my deference to you and Christian for your response to both. Thank you both for the humongous work and everlasting work you are doing helping us to evolve and grow.
Fredy Martinez

It’s not a thing of a thought being simultaneously plus and minus.
Thoughts that are sent out come back in the same wise as they are sent, except if they hit another person and thereby produced/triggered an effect.

(Note by CF: A drastic example: If you throw a bumerang towards another person and miss him or her [unknown to him or her], then the bumerang falls to the ground or flies by you, and did no harm or substantial effect. But if you hit the other person, you will get a curse or something more drastic as a return, which must be addressed again in turn by you, etc. etc.)

Marbar
Billy,
When Barack Obama got elected in 2008, it change many things in the United States. To me and many people, it seem like the reason why many Blacks voted for Obama because he was Black.
Some people said that Barack Obama hung around only White people before he met Michelle. Ever since Barack Obama has been elected, there are claims that he did more for Whites than Blacks, more Blacks have been on welfare, and unemployed. Yet, some claimed that Blacks may have been better off when George W. Bush was president.
All that leads to to what Malcolm X said. Malcolm X stated this: "Blacks are Chumps and Traitors to Their Race for Supporting the Democrat Party." Malcolm X was an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist.
Billy, what is your take or opinion on what Malcolm X stated that Blacks are race traitors for supporting Democrats?

Remarks of such a kind cannot be taken seriously.

Ferbon
Hello Eduard. When for example you’re informed about overwhelmingly bad news, are subjected to annoyance or simply have enough then – as noted in contact reports - somehow you are able to take it in and process these in balanced form so that explosion and destruction is avoided and the whole thing is aligned in different way. Could you explain how this is done so that it could then be practiced?
Salome

You have to think about everything and try to recognize reality, and then you have to process/digest it. But this varies from person to person. Each person must process this in line with his or her own ratio.
Regarding reality: If a beloved person dies, or something terrible occurred to oneself, it is important to think about it, to process it, and then go forward on one’s life path. It must be accepted that what has passed is gone and will never be made unmade. The truth must be accepted and one has to say to oneself: „Now that has happened and is gone. But now I have to live forward and have to stop crying for the things of the past.“

(Note by CF: processing/digesting a loss of a person or an object does not mean to block out [verdrängen].)

Edward_b
Ramirez, The Kybalion was written by 'The Three Initiates' which was a pseudonym for a man named William Walker Atkinson who was apart of the new thought movement of the early 1900s. He wrote some other works about the power of thoughts and such as well.
Ive read a couple of his works, and my guess is that he had access to the so called 'secret sciences.'

Thanks.
Robearth69
The Ancient name for the Cherokee is Keetoowah. What we used to call ourselves before we were knows as Cherokee is Ani-yun-wi-ya (The Real People). The land of Keetoowah was an ancient place we came from, but we have no idea where this place was located today. Our legends tell us we used to live on an island similar to the descriptions of Atlantis. Do you happen to know if that is where the Keetoowah people came from or where this ancient land of Keetoowah was actually located?

No.
Corey
Dear Billy and Christian,
My question is regarding "God-delusion and God-delusion insanity" page 231. You once again make the point of the unity of the negative and positive pole, and how how godly trinity energy cannot exist (father, son, holy spirit) because due to the laws of natural Physics regarding all levels there only exists coarse-material (Grobmatteriallen), fine-fluidal (Feinstofflichen), and pure spirit energetical realm (reinen Geistenergetischen). But in saying that, are you saying that a trinity can actually exist (coarse-material, fine-fluidal, and pure spirit energetical realm)? That seems sort of contradictory to what you have written in OM, Arahat Athersata, Die Psyche, TJ 2011 edition and others, that no trinity can exist as they claim in the belief-delusion-based irrational teaching of religion, only a oneness of two opposing poles (-/+). Or is this not a trinity but a matter of fact statement of what exists in all levels of Physicsform (naturwissenschaftliche Physik), and that the coarse-material and the fine-fluidal are two opposing poles?
Salome
Corey

Coarse-material and fine-fluidal are belonging into the material realm, while the high-fine-fluidal belongs into the spirit-energetical realm. As an example, thoughts and feelings, just as gases, are belonging to the fine-fluidal realm.

(Note by CF: A list of three things is not automatically a trinity.)

Grantman
Hi. What is the cause of blushing in social situations?
Thank you.

One’s thoughts and feelings; with a very diverse background and of many different reasons, from shame to bad conscience and lack of self-confidence, etc. etc.

Marcela
Hello Billy and Christian:
During the peace meditation I am able to get to see a red space in front of my eyes. It has a dimension or 3d effect, not considerably big. Then with a slight change of my eyes, this red space disappears and I go back to a black vision from where I work my self "up" to the red zone. Is this a normal meditation experience, meaning, should I keep the red zone as much as possible or the changes in colors are normal, thank you.
(Message edited by scott on October 28, 2013)
Salome
Marcela

It is possible that you are unconsciously doing a Farbmeditation (colour meditation).
No, it is not necessary to keep the red zone, because you are doing the peace meditation.

If Billy remembers correctly, his former teacher Dharmawara has written a book about colour meditaion.

Edward_b
Hi Billy and Christian,
I hope this isn't an inappropriate question, but what is the best way to loud and unruly toddlers? I try my best to deal with them in a calm and rational manner, but the screaming and crying feels like it's making me go crazy sometimes.
Much appreciated!
Edward

All you can and should do is trying to keep your nerves under control. Sometimes it cannot be avoided to get loud, hopefully with a positive result; but certainly one should never scream and lose one’s control.
Mark92111
Billy, does smoking marijuana physically damage the brain or does it only work on the psyche?
(if this question is answered to Darren's post then I have another question).
What steps would you recommend in first quitting and then the healing oneself from the psyche damage?
Salome

Suffering from a damaged psyche needs that the person in question is thinking about the situation and is trying to find the relevant points or factors to work on. In many cases it is necessary to get professional help.

Lepuniv
Dear Billy,
Thanks for your answer.
It's still nebulous, your answers raise more questions.
Note that Earth mathematicians are able to distinguish between an infinity of infinities of growing "density", if I can put it this way.
Can you give me - in your works - the texts references where you speak about infinity?
Thanks Salome
Lepuniv

Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 7, Seite 491.

Ebe_aura

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your answer!
You cant answer anything you havnt seen or have knowledge of!
To be more to the point, What I was asking is >

Do you think it Is possible for people/Humans Or Spirits/Geist to "Materialize" Objects? or Objects from the Past? Is That Really possible Mental/Mind Or by Electronic means?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At what point in our evolution will we recognize our former personalities? In other words, will I remember any experiences of my present existence in 1000 years?
MsMichelle

Jacob

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

In the spirit teaching, you explain that it is possible to learn self-hypnosis to such a depth that studying while being in hypnotic trance can be done, providing the ability to learn and remember very fast.

Of course it is clear to me that normal studying with normal amounts of information is most important.

Is it advisable to use an hypnotic suggestion to command the material-consciousness-block to aid the process of learning by using ones dreams? Provided that (self)hypnosis is mastered to a good extend.

I am thinking of the expression that „after a good nights rest” people often come to an answer of a problem they have a hard time solving.
Salome,
Jakobjn

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Ferbon

Post Number: 334
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward.
Regarding recognition of our own mistakes and correction of such literally in a child like manner. Could you explain what is meant by this and whether this perhaps should also be done with caution?

Salome

Prunc

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy.

Thank you for answering questions.
During the time this section opens for asking questions I never seem to have any questions that really bother me. After this section closes, problems appear that I would like to ask questions about. So I start (re)reading "Might of the Thoughts/Macht der Gedanken" and I start to understand and have an answer for my problem, and by the time this section opens again I have no more burning questions to ask. This happens over and over again and prevents me from asking any relevant questions on this forum.
What should I do?

Justsayno

Post Number: 587
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, in the same way as your consciousness goes forward in time to realize a wish/dream, does your consciousness also go forward in time to stop something bad from happening? For example if a person had a premonition/intuition that they would crash a vehicle, would their consciousness be able to go forward in time to make way for a different outcome instead of death?
Thank you,
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Savio

Post Number: 730
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for all your previous valuable answers.

Within our universe, some planets are overpopulated and some are not.

My question being: How do we know that it is a creational natural law that one family should not have more than 3 children?

Salome

Savio

Acriasis

Post Number: 42
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,
I was doing a bit of calculating about the destroyer comet and the movement of Venus, that moved this planetary body from Uranus 8590 years ago. 1051 years past before the comet moved Venus once again. After this a long time of 2848 years past before another return of the destroyer comet. After this only a short time of 605 years past before the return, then 1773 years past to make the destroyer comets last appearance in this SOL system in the year 1680. My question is, if this is possible to be answered, based on these calculations, will the destroyer comet return in the year 2255 after only 575 years to possibly influence Venus and its orbit once more? or has this particular comet been removed from our SOL system by the Plejaren? As was spoken about in the contact notes.
Thank you for your time, I appreciate your response as well as all that you have done, are doing, and are about to do, for the spread of knowledge of the truth on this planet called Earth.
Saalome,
Marcus

Corey

Post Number: 521
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two months ago (October 27, 2013) your answer was:

Note by CF:
Adam was procreated about 389,000 years ago.
Between OM 31:565 and 31:566 over 380,000 years have passed.
OM 31:566 corresponds with TJ page 10, verse 11.
The OM and TJ show the correct numbers/dates.

But the first explanation from page 13 of the new corrected TJ indicates Jmmanuel's grandfather Jakob and Jmmanuel's father Joseph (not biological father who was the ET Gabriel), are descended from the Semjasa-Adam line, which had existed for 13,500 years (from 2011), which the line had began by procreation from the ET Semjasa. Page 15 of the corrected TJ indicates that the extraterrestrial procreation father of Adam's named Semjasa, who is a former personality of Jmmanuel's, who is different from the EARLIER former ringleader Semjasa whose sprit-from also enlivened Gabriel (now Quetzal), and both Semjasas were rehabilitated by the JHWH Arus.

By reading those pages it seems that to me there were 2 Semjasa's:

1) former ringleader Semjasa (389,000 years ago)
2) procreation father of Adam named Semjasa (13,500 years ago)

This is also matched by contact 9 sentence 132 which indicates Arus and his sub-leaders left their homeworld and returned to Earth 13,000 years ago, where they led a bloody regime; sentence 145-147 mentions the high sub-leader Semjasa and his offspring Adam happening shortly thereafter Arus's arrival...

This to me, is also matched by OM 31:555-6 that seems to say a new time a new task for a new JHWH to neutralize/remedy previous evil events on Earth (evil = 389,000 years ago?) to seek out the Earth again and create the new peoples of Earth (13,500 years ago?). The 3 new races = 31:560-562.

Lasty in an answer to Christina (July 31, 2003) (http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3451.html?1062165882) information that you yourself compiled, states that the Adam lineage began 13,500 years ago...

It is also much more believable that 11,500 years passed between the 77 generations (new corrected TJ page 10-12) transpired between Adam procreating Seth, and Jakob procreating Joseph, then to think a full 387,000 years transpired over those 77 generations...

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy,

i once again feel compelled to ask you about these dark disc objects that ive been observing and photographing for over three years now, it was mentioned that there was a fourth race discovered to be operating here on earth, i am thinking that the objects i observe could be this new fourth race. i would like to know at least if i am correct or not.

here is also an analysis of some of my photos:

http://rhalzahi.com/index.php/en/investigations/272-ufo-photos-analysis-shaban-pelinku

thank you,
shaban

Fredy

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I would like to ask you please to teach us about our thinking at the time we are passing to the beyond. You mentioned in the psyche (book) one short statement about it but no more. When we are dying what should be my thoughts? Feelings? How can I prepare myself for that instant? Can you give us a pray to be used and help us when facing such learning moment? with sincere and deepest deference, Fredy
Fredy Martinez

Norm

Post Number: 1499
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, In the new documentary "JFK: The Smoking Gun" it alleges that Secret Service agent George Hickey was the second (and accidental) shooter in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Is this true?
My Website

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is something I'm curious about also. I know that Jmmanuel was not of a virgin birth but father by a plejaren. So are all of miracle births of other figures listed in the link below are result of earth's women being impregnated by Plejarens/Heavenly Sons? Aside Jmmanuel, Adam, Ledon, Tet-el are there any other Heavenly sons\Plejaren hybrids created from 13,500 B.C. to 1500 A.D.?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 374
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

You have made mention of genetically engineered human-animal hybrids potentially being put to use by humans in the future. Would these beings encapsulate human spirits? In other words, would an otherwise human spirit incarnate as one of these animal-human hybrids?
Life

Hawaiian

Post Number: 182
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Billy and Christian, hope things are fine with you.

I have a question in relation to your spirit-form Nokodemjon that is currently incarnated in your present personality life cycle and the reason(s) why it came out of the 1st of 7 pure spiritual levels in order to once again be incarnated in a material human being in order to bring balance and harmony back into the DERN universe.

Even though Nokodemjon could have remained in the Arahat Atherstata level and could have easily asked the Petale to return all his co-created white races back into the pure energy state prior to their creation in order to allow the DERN universe to heal itself without any more interferences and destruction that his people have done so that both he and the DERN universe could continue unabated its natural course of spiritual evolution, but he decided to return and take personal responsibility instead.

That being said, I have always pondered whether residue negative influences still remain when a spirit form in the material realm evolves into a half material or pure non-material Being and that the negative experiences and its related linkage to other spirit-forms when it was a material human being that it once associated with via the material subconscious storage banks becomes the responsibility of those who were negatively affected by such beings, because he or she no longer resides in the material realms?

If true, then is this one of the reasons why Nokodemjon returned to not only bring balance to the wrongs his co-created peoples have done, but to also balance his own responsibility for creating these people in the first place because it appears spiritual evolution does not only goes in one direction but in cases like Nokodemjon, can actually go backwards, but in reality moves in parallel that is progressive in nature when a pure non-material Being returns to the material realm in order to bring justice because Creation is justice and that those who have the capacity like the Plejarens should do like-wise?

Marcela

Post Number: 262
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian:

I have a 6 year old daughter and she noticed that everywhere we go there is a cross. On buildings and clothing, etc...so she asked me what it means, and I told her the truth about who Jmmanuel was, and she was very interested to know more. Then I thought about her talking about it in her school. My question is, should we tell children the truth at an early age or should we wait a few years to explain to them that it is not the popular knowledge just yet? Thank you.
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Sanjin

Post Number: 191
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Herr Meier,

Another question about Autogenic Meditation. The fundamental exercises (Grundübungen) and the organ exercises (Organübungen) are all based on focusing on specific sentences to bring about a desired effect. It seems to me though that the sentences are important at the beginning, until one learns how to bring about the actual effect, such as calmness, warmth, etc. Is it more beneficial and more effective to focus on the actual effect than on the sentence, once one learns how to bring about the desired effect or state?

Salome!
Love makes the world go round.

Theredpill

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In contact #154, cabalistic calculations were discussed. For each table beginning with line #31 of the discussion, it was mentioned that each table is applicable for the various skin color of humans, whites and their hybrids, yellows and their hybrids, etc. etc.

How would a white human being interbred with a different colored human being affect the subsequent calculations? Please use white male Pisces (31) with brown female Virgo (22) as an example if necessary. This is assuming the word hybrid translated in the contact report does not refer to hybrids of different colors but variants of the same color group. If I'm wrong, please do elaborate accordingly.

Thank you.

Remr

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

Do you still keep in touch with any of your biological brothers and sisters? Just curious. :-)

Rem

Votan

Post Number: 152
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
Merry Xmas.

Can you tell me if something major is going to happen in the next 2 months.

Things are very quiet, it is like a calm before a major storm.
joe

Vasily

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Will you please describe some more specific characteristics of the evolutionary level of human beings who are in the half-spiritual phase of development. For example, how long is the life-span? Do they remember past lives? How do they behave in their personal relationships? What might their daily activities and goals include?

Salome

Vasily

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page