Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 23, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 23, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 533
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

My question is how exactly do the encodings from Billy's German books affect the consciousness in present and future incarnations in Diesseits and how do the encodings affect the programmings of the OCB for the new consciousness block, personality, and new incarnation during the death-life when the spirit-form is in Jenseits?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Stevieo

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for answering my last question.
Don’t let you being influenced by an IQ number because the IQ doesn’t give testimony of a person’s consciousness-based development/evolution.
The mental state you are in is an entirely psychological process (Vorgang). You should try to escape from your present world of negative thoughts and feelings. Don’t feed your anxiety, your angst, and control your thoughts, which means, that you should be aware of what you are thinking and to direct your thoughts to good and neutral factors, e.g. to nature etc. And don’t let yourself be influenced and put down by the bad things that are happening in the world (as informed by newspapers, television, etc.).

heres my question.
how am i sapose to think about this world then in order to overcome my personal problems.to think neutral positive meaning be not to good are to bad but in balance with both.you said to be fair in the goblet of truth many times over.it seem the best way to live a good life in this world is to be selfish but to be honest im not that type of person. i want to live a honest life but even that is hard.i find living in this world is not for me.even with your self.cause what happen to you,you shut your self from the outside world and really i dont blame you.and you said that the p have to renew your feelings over and over so you dont go crazy and soso.even you as a human being it was hard and also me.but how do you deal with it your a strong man i have to say.but whats your secret.with me im utterly hopless like the fundimeanl of hoplessness like i care not for good are wrong like im dead in side.i try many things but cant seem to get my head out of the shadows idk why really and im seeing a doctor and i do feel better this year then i did last year a lot better.i was diagnosis with major depression as a child i was seeing ghost at a child i witness emotional abuse.how am i sapose to think netural positive in this world we live in.}

Maurizio65

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
I hope you are well.
My question. We know (469th Contact Conversation of 11th August 2008) what Ptaah said about the petroleum extraction and the real worldwide reserves.

At now, do you have any informations about petroleum extractions with shale tecnology?

Thank for your patience and for your great work.
Salome,
Maurizio

Melissa

Post Number: 113
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Liebe Herr Meier,

If plants and animals can (evolve/develop together very well), then: Why is it that human beings seem to easily stray from this, or even be easily manipulated to stray from this, (the natural-creative)?
-Melissa

Marbar

Post Number: 261
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

For many years, I have always been fascinated with the lost continent of Atlantis. When I read the contact reports about you and Semjase taking about how Atlantis actually existed, I wanted to know more. I would like to know as well as many people what Atlantis looked like. I have some pictures of what people think Greater Atlantis may look like:

I wonder if you could show these pictures to Ptaah and Quetzel?

Now my question:
Billy, does these pictures show what Greater Atlantis really look like?

Salome,
MarBar

Savio

Post Number: 741
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 04:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to the spirit-form of Androids.

It was mentioned that Androids are enlivened by an artificially created spirit-form, i.e. they have no IMEDMAN spirit-form.

My Question is : Would these artificially created spirit-form also observe the creative natural laws of reincarnation?

Salome

Savio

Ben

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
I have a question regarding psychological test called "Projective test" or "Inkblot test", which was developed by psychiatrist Hermann Rorschach in 1921. In a nut shell, this test consists of 10 cards with an abstract symmetrical images, similar to ink blots. According to Rorschach's theory, what person sees on these cards has some relation with personality characteristic, thinking processes and might reveal hidden emotions, internal conflicts, thought disorder, deeply hidden or unconscious fears etc.

Billy, is Rorschach's theory correct, is this test reliable and useful, if not, what other method or test should be use instead?

Salome
Beniamin Skowronski

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard Meier

When it comes to making inquiries with others about the questionable behaviour of a third party, at what point does one cross the line between a fair sharing of opinions and a negative form of gossiping?

Andrew

Historeed

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Herr Meier,
What is the difference, if any, between the individual storage banks and the overall consciousness block?
Matthew Reed

Mahigitam

Post Number: 565
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,

Can you describe the locations of Galactic Central Sun, Zodiac Central Sun & Universal Central galaxy ?
Also how is Supermassive Black Hole of Milky Way different from the Galactic Central Sun ?
www.ufoprophet.blogspot.in
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."

Pavani

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Herr Meier,

My question is about the 1951 & 1958 letters. Your mission has gained worldwide popularity and established credibility through evidence since 1975.
But back in 1951(14 years old) & in 1958(21 years old), there was no evidence provided by either you or Plejaren in order to establish credibility & draw attention to the mission.

I would like to know what was the logic behind sending these letters to the governments, newspapers, institutions,..etc worldwide at a time(1951 & 1958)when you have not established your credibility or draw attention through evidence & which is why the authorities & people can easily disregard these letters as written by some science-fiction doomsday prophet.

In 1958 letter were many specific events mentioned which occurred in 1990's & the beginning of 21st century, like the breakup of USSR, unification of Germany, 2 Iraq wars, European Union,..etc. If the intention of Plejaren was to alert the world governments & people about these events and to change for the better, why didn't they warn about these events from 1975 onwards ?

Memo00

Post Number: 610
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

in the predictions of the prophet Jeremia apart from all the terrible things that we now see happening everyday i found something curious and that is that he predicted that the young would have grey hair just like the old. Everyday i see more and more young persons with grey hair (even in my family and myself), what i would like to know is the cause and the possible consequences of this.

Thank you very much for your time.
Salome.

Luigi

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard and Christian,

My question is about political/leadership corruption.

What's the best method/steps to disolve corruption?

I think I've read that political parties should no longer exist and that only the most suitable (spiritually evolved) should take the roles as leaders. But how can you start dissolving this complex structure without the use of force? Or is force (that is logical force) in order? And that same force is being use by the corrupt politicians in the first place...

Salome,

Luis

Scott

Post Number: 2438
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert
The Henoch prophecies have presented the possibility that mankind will develop weapons that will repair themselves, potentially even build themselves. Apparently if we do so we will lose control of our inventions and they will wipe out all humans. We are already so close to this horrible scenario, yet considering the mindset of some people here, warning them might not be a good idea either - they might simply use the ideas to further the development of their war-technology, paying no heed to the danger of doing so.

Whether the technological development is war-like, domestic, travel-oriented, energetic, or especially genetic in form, one of the key challenges facing mankind seems to be putting his cultural and technological development on an appropriate path, a path that is guided by natural and creational precepts, perhaps to be beautiful and altruistic, and of course wisdom inculcating.

Instead, our modern world has been set on a path of development that is driven by the shortsighted desires to use people, societies, and the natural environment as tools to get whatever someone wants or can. It seems to me that engendering the patient wisdom of respect, for oneself, one-another, and especially the natural process of creation, is one of mankind's most pressing challenges right now. More than our technological tools, or scientific understandings, more than anything else, it seems to me that how a society approaches this challenge of respect is what determines its flavor, its character. How we approach respect defines our society and sets its course for continued development.

Do you anticipate multiple, potentially coexistent societies developing over our remaining millenia on Earth which each take their own path of cultural and technological development, and each build their own solutions to this challenge of inculcating the wisdom of respect? Or instead, do you expect that our time on Earth will generate only a single society which combines all the others that are available, and as well absorbs all the secret coteries’ governing methods, technologies, and cultural directives that are replete here?

An increasing mixing of races and societies is already happening and will lead to a steady decline.

(Note by CF: Your statement that according to the Henoch Prophecies weapons will repair themselves is not true. The correct statement is: „Auch wenn der nordamerikanische Kontinent von der furchtbarsten Katastrophe befallen sein wird, die dort jemals zu verzeichnen sein wird, werden böse Kräfte der Militärs mit Computer- und ABC-Waffen Amok laufen, wobei es auch geschehen wird, dass sich Computerwaffen selbständig machen und ausserhalb die Kontrolle der Menschen geraten.“)

Str0323
Hello, Mr. Meier l truly thank you and all other human beings who are or have helped present the message of Truth and the Spiritual Teaching. My question: If you were only a student amongst all of students of the Spiritual Teaching, what question would you ask the True Prophet that would help the most human beings, now or in the future, for their consciousness evolution? I do not necessarily need the answer to the question you would pose unless with your wisdom you deem it necessary.
I Thank You in all Love, Truth, and Wisdom.
Salome, Scott Reed.

It’s not the question which helps, but the answer, and the answer is: Each person should study and learn to recognise reality, which means to detach oneself from religions and other false doctrines etc., and to use one’s time to further one’s consciousness-related evolution.

Creational
Dear Billy,
Hope all is well with all of you at the center and that you are enjoying great health, peace and harmony.
My question is specifically in regards to next World war.
There is no doubt that we are going to go through hardship due to overpopulation causing global warming, extreme weather, famine and the rest of issues it creates. However, my understanding is that at least for now the Third or rather Fourth World War is diverted as it was prophesied.
could you please elaborate on this issue since there is a confusion regarding this matter!
Salome with Love,
Zhila,
Thank you Billy.

At the moment another WW is not in the foreground. Of course everything depends on the actions of people, but it can be expected that the persons in the specific/leading positions will be careful not to start another WW.

Matt
Hi Billy,
In the previous round of questions I asked you which race of Extraterrestrial's brought Henok to Earth 390,000 years ago to enter its reincarnation cycle and you said "Henok came (flew in) from Lyra".
Are you saying that Henok came to Earth on his own spaceship?
Salome Matt

Whether it was his own or someone else’s spaceship is unknown to Billy, but of course it was a spaceship. And the „Lyra system“ he came from exists in another time-space configuration.

Theredpill
Hi Billy,
When it is said that it is against Creational Law to lie, but the concealment of truth is not the same, I'd like a little more clarification.
At the present time on Earth, it appears there are various forms of lies, least of which are lies for personal gain, personal protection (self-preservation), and altruistic lies (white lies spoken for the benefit of another). Please explain how these types of lies affect the development of a person/spirit as it appears lying is socially acceptable in some cases? (Another example, rejecting another person's affection while trying not to hurt his/her feeling by telling him/her you don't deserve their attention.)
Thank you.

A lie does not affect the spirit or spirit-form.
Each situation where a lie is applied must be evaluated individually. What matters is the result of the action (lie), whether it is positive or negative. This depends from the situation and the person in question.

Newinitiation
Hi Billy and Christian
From my own perspective at least, unique cultural heritage and tradition of many nations are fast becoming obsolete and forced out by the dominant hegemony
Is the destruction and disintegration of culture and tradition unique to many nations an inevitable part of true progress towards a one world where people seize to be bound and divided by obsolete customs or should people put enormous effort to preserve their own unique customs, culture, tradition and ways of life independent of external influences?
Billy could you talk a little bit more on these issues and share your views here?
Thank you
Matt Lee

No, the disintegration of culture and tradition is not a sign of true progess, because peoples/nations/societies should keep/preserve their good traditions and customs (and get rid of the bad/negative ones, e.g. genital mutilation, religious ceremonies, etc. etc.), and there should be no mixing of races and societies etc.

(Note by CF: In FIGU Sonder-Bulletin No. 76 which will soon be published there’s an explanation by Ptaah about how they on Erra are dealing with the mixing of peoples and races etc.)

Eddieamartin
Hello Eduard and happy belated birthday.
For the last few months I have been putting your last answer to me into daily exercise. This has lead me to one unpleasant realization and would like your thoughts and recommendations. I would like to present your answer in the pro-figu study group on facebook so everyone may discuss and ponder your words. You may not realize it but your words carry much weight with us and it is with great modesty that we give them much consideration.
Myself and other pro-figu folks are very enthusiastic. And with great boldness we post or comment on posts with what we intend to wake people up. To make them aware of the falseness of religions and expose them to the truth.
Exercising your last answer to me, I have come to a realization that in our enthusiasm for the truth, we may have overlooked the insights and recommendations contained in the Goblet. Unfortunately, some of us do not reference the Goblet for various reasons, including due to individual limitations with internet access or the inaccessibility during the corrections.
Myself and others, I fear, have perhaps quite possibly come off rather offensive and even insulting towards religious people and their beliefs. I fear that this may be counter productive to the mission and not conducive to our cultivating those values spoken of in the Goblet.
Would you please, share with us your thoughts and insights that, we should consider and remember in our dealings with the religious, so that we can discuss these and learn to apply ourselves effectively?
Salome and thank-you to you both,
Eddie

Everybody has to accept the thinking of each other, which includes religious thinking. This, however, shall not prevent oneself from making statements about the negativitiy of religions and sects, etc. However, this can be done in a neutral way and does not need a direct/personally addressed critique of another individual, at least as long as oneself is not directly attacked. Of course it is acceptable to correct or reply to a false accusation or attack.

Jacob
Dear Eduard,
Your answer about the possibility to meditate when one can consciously dream is very interesting.
I have been thinking how to induce such a state based on your answer. I didn’t think it was possible but apparently I am wrong.
In my assumption it could be done by using self-hypnosis to pre-program the set of events in one-self: falling sleep —> dreaming consciously —> inducing meditation —> meditating —> waking up and writing down ones experiences.
If I am correct then this opens new avenues for me.
What are your detailed thoughts and suggestions how to do this?
Salome,
Jacob

You don’t need self-hypnosis; you just set your intention/purpose, go to sleep and then dream consciously (which needs practising, of course).

Thomas57
BEAM/Christian(F):
A hearty 'Hello' from Vancouver, Washington!
In several places (within the Forum and from quotes from site: http://www.meiersaken.info/Time_Travel.html (CF: Kare Bergheim)
there has been a discussion about Chronons and Tachyons, in their relationship to movement 'in time'.
Also, recently, a "3rd"(third) connection with the Human DNA helix, has been postulated as a gene-switching mechanism; turning off and on certain genes and proteins.
With your experience in travels, including those in time: Can a similar parallel be made with the Chronons and tachyons, with the mass elements or molecules(ships, bodies, material-belt 'things');
as in a qualifier mechanism that controls their state(physical, semi-material or fine-matter states) in the time-travel process?
Or is this an "off-limit" area of discussion?
Thank you,
Thomas57

Billy is not knowledgeable in this field.

Justsayno
Dear Billy, do you think it will be possible to get rid of our current provincial government and make the necessary changes with a new government so that we are not so corporate friendly to all the foreign investment in the oilsands? Will the people be able to force the closure of the oilsands or should one focus more on trying to stop any further development? It makes me angry that we the people currently have no say in the matter. Thank you in advance for your answer.
With great love and utmost respect,
Sheila

The economic and strategic interests in the exploitation of the oilsands are very strong. It would need a majority of the voting people to replace a government at the next elections.

Sanjin
Hello Billy,
Could you please explain the difference between the German words for punishment "Ahnhung" and punishment "Strafe", and how they apply to the spiritual teaching?

An „Ahndung“ is not the same as a punishment. „Ahndung“ means the process of investigation which occurs prior to the trial, i.e. before the court and the resulting punishment. There’s no equivalent term in English.

Marcela
Hi Billy and Christian:
Reading the Talmud Jmmanuel, it came to a surprising revelation to the translation team that on chapter 5 1-11, it's been said that one must or should be joyful in order to understand the spiritual teaching, to realize that knowing the truth is to be joyful. My question is, life having so many upside downs, is it of much importance to remain optimistic and happy in order to really understand the teaching of the spirit, to have a strong feeling of joy and this helps the consciousness or is it a reminder that we must be joyful since we found the truth and follow it? Thank you!

In order to be open for the spiritual teaching, i.e. being open to learn it, you must be neutral and optimistic. A person who is walking through life with a wry face all the time, or a pessimist, is not capable to really learn the spiritual teaching and act according to the spiritual laws and recommendations.

Ferbon
Hello Eduard.
What is "self-obligation" in context of the mission as understood/performed by any responsible person?
Salome

If a person is doing that which comes from his/her own inner realm, and if someone commits him-/herself to do something, positive or negative, then this is called self-obligation. But this must be done only based on one’s own decision and urge.

Corey
Dear Billy and Christian,
My question is how exactly do the encodings from Billy's German books affect the consciousness in present and future incarnations in Diesseits and how do the encodings affect the programmings of the OCB for the new consciousness block, personality, and new incarnation during the death-life when the spirit-form is in Jenseits?
Salome
Corey

The code/encoding could also be called a „Anregung/Empfehlung (impulse/counsel). The code is a impulse for the reader’s consciousness to make something out of what’s written in the text. The whole process occurs without any coercion whatsoever. The code can also be called as „Anstoss-Impuls“.

Stevieo
thanks for answering my last question.
Don’t let you being influenced by an IQ number because the IQ doesn’t give testimony of a person’s consciousness-based development/evolution.
The mental state you are in is an entirely psychological process (Vorgang). You should try to escape from your present world of negative thoughts and feelings. Don’t feed your anxiety, your angst, and control your thoughts, which means, that you should be aware of what you are thinking and to direct your thoughts to good and neutral factors, e.g. to nature etc. And don’t let yourself be influenced and put down by the bad things that are happening in the world (as informed by newspapers, television, etc.).

heres my question.
how am i sapose to think about this world then in order to overcome my personal problems.to think neutral positive meaning be not to good are to bad but in balance with both.you said to be fair in the goblet of truth many times over.it seem the best way to live a good life in this world is to be selfish but to be honest im not that type of person. i want to live a honest life but even that is hard.i find living in this world is not for me.even with your self.cause what happen to you,you shut your self from the outside world and really i dont blame you.and you said that the p have to renew your feelings over and over so you dont go crazy and soso.even you as a human being it was hard and also me.but how do you deal with it your a strong man i have to say.but whats your secret.with me im utterly hopless like the fundimeanl of hoplessness like i care not for good are wrong like im dead in side.i try many things but cant seem to get my head out of the shadows idk why really and im seeing a doctor and i do feel better this year then i did last year a lot better.i was diagnosis with major depression as a child i was seeing ghost at a child i witness emotional abuse.how am i sapose to think netural positive in this world we live in.}

You should consciously preoccupy/concern yourself with something which brings you some progress, i.e. a concrete result, e.g. a meaningful/sensible hobby, etc.; something which lifts your thoughts away from your negative feelings etc. and fills your thoughts with neutral topics/experiences.

Maurizio65
Hi Billy,
I hope you are well.
My question. We know (469th Contact Conversation of 11th August 2008) what Ptaah said about the petroleum extraction and the real worldwide reserves.
At now, do you have any informations about petroleum extractions with shale tecnology?
Thank for your patience and for your great work.
Salome,
Maurizio

Yes. Petroleum extraction with shale technology (fracking) is dangerous and damaging to the environment and groundwater etc. etc.

Melissa
Liebe Herr Meier,
If plants and animals can (evolve/develop together very well), then: Why is it that human beings seem to easily stray from this, or even be easily manipulated to stray from this, (the natural-creative)?
-Melissa

Because human beings have a free will.

Marbar
Hello Billy,
For many years, I have always been fascinated with the lost continent of Atlantis. When I read the contact reports about you and Semjase taking about how Atlantis actually existed, I wanted to know more. I would like to know as well as many people what Atlantis looked like. I have some pictures of what people think Greater Atlantis may look like:

I wonder if you could show these pictures to Ptaah and Quetzel?

Now my question:
Billy, does these pictures show what Greater Atlantis really look like?
Salome,
MarBar

Probably yes. At least the biggest of the four parts of Atlantis existed in the Atlantic between Europe/Africa and America.

Savio
Dear Billy
I refer to the spirit-form of Androids.
It was mentioned that Androids are enlivened by an artificially created spirit-form, i.e. they have no IMEDMAN spirit-form.
My Question is : Would these artificially created spirit-form also observe the creative natural laws of reincarnation?
Salome
Savio

OMEDAM is the word.

The android spirit-forms are also capable of reincarnation, but not as human beings, but only as androids with android consciousness-forms.

Ben
Dear Billy,
I have a question regarding psychological test called "Projective test" or "Inkblot test", which was developed by psychiatrist Hermann Rorschach in 1921. In a nut shell, this test consists of 10 cards with an abstract symmetrical images, similar to ink blots. According to Rorschach's theory, what person sees on these cards has some relation with personality characteristic, thinking processes and might reveal hidden emotions, internal conflicts, thought disorder, deeply hidden or unconscious fears etc.
Billy, is Rorschach's theory correct, is this test reliable and useful, if not, what other method or test should be use instead?
Salome
Beniamin Skowronski

No, this test is nonsense, and there’s no suggestion for another test.

Andrew_hua
Dear Eduard Meier
When it comes to making inquiries with others about the questionable behaviour of a third party, at what point does one cross the line between a fair sharing of opinions and a negative form of gossiping?
Andrew

The line is crossed when a person is not neutral anymore, if intrigues and hatefull etc. schemes are started etc.

Historeed
Herr Meier,
What is the difference, if any, between the individual storage banks and the overall consciousness block?
Matthew Reed

In the storage bank information is stored (passive process).
The OCB is actively working = dissolving the material conciousness after a person’s death and building a new one for the next reincarnation of the spirit-form.

Mahigitam
Hello Mr. Meier,
Can you describe the locations of Galactic Central Sun, Zodiac Central Sun & Universal Central galaxy ?
Also how is Supermassive Black Hole of Milky Way different from the Galactic Central Sun?

The Black Hole of the Milky way is within the the „Galactic Central Sun“.

(Note by CF: A black hole appears black, and a sun usually shines/radiates light.)

Pavani
Herr Meier,
My question is about the 1951 & 1958 letters. Your mission has gained worldwide popularity and established credibility through evidence since 1975.
But back in 1951(14 years old) & in 1958(21 years old), there was no evidence provided by either you or Plejaren in order to establish credibility & draw attention to the mission.
I would like to know what was the logic behind sending these letters to the governments, newspapers, institutions,..etc worldwide at a time(1951 & 1958)when you have not established your credibility or draw attention through evidence & which is why the authorities & people can easily disregard these letters as written by some science-fiction doomsday prophet.

In 1958 letter were many specific events mentioned which occurred in 1990's & the beginning of 21st century, like the breakup of USSR, unification of Germany, 2 Iraq wars, European Union,..etc. If the intention of Plejaren was to alert the world governments & people about these events and to change for the better, why didn't they warn about these events from 1975 onwards ?

Billy also had to go through his „prentice years“.

(Note by CF: When a person is knowledgeable of negative future events which could be averted if humankind changes its behaviour and thinking etc., why should he not try to warn governments etc. early enough to provide the chance that the worst effects could be avoided? Even if that person is a teenager or young adult.)

Memo00
Hello dear Billy
in the predictions of the prophet Jeremia apart from all the terrible things that we now see happening everyday i found something curious and that is that he predicted that the young would have grey hair just like the old. Everyday i see more and more young persons with grey hair (even in my family and myself), what i would like to know is the cause and the possible consequences of this.

Thank you very much for your time.
Salome.

Billy does not know the causes, but he also observed the reality of the prediction.

Luigi
Hello Eduard and Christian,
My question is about political/leadership corruption.
What's the best method/steps to disolve corruption?
I think I've read that political parties should no longer exist and that only the most suitable (spiritually evolved) should take the roles as leaders. But how can you start dissolving this complex structure without the use of force? Or is force (that is logical force) in order? And that same force is being use by the corrupt politicians in the first place...
Salome,
Luis

The only feasible way is that the people elect persons into their governments, who are 100% integer, i.e. persons who do not pursue their own advantage/benefits after having been elected into office. The same of course also applies to companies, and actually all people.

Norm

Post Number: 1518
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, To quote Christian Frenher, He said

“Steinschneider/Hanussen emerged as a middle man between the Thule Society and Hitler, and, so to speak, directed Adolf Hitler according to the Thule Society's leaders' will.”

My question is, Why would Thule Society use a Jewish man as a middle man to Hitler? Sure the Thule Society would know when Hitler found out that Hanussen was a Jew it would be the end of him.

Imamovic

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Plejaren terms, how many atoms make up the Hydrogen element?

Greetings,
Dino

Borthwey

Post Number: 244
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For all its exhaustiveness on what is legitimate or not according to Creation's laws, the Goblet of Truth seems to me, to not go very far in what concerns polygynous marriages and at times, to make some apparent contradictions with it, namely in what concerns adultery. I know that polygyny is still not practiced on Earth in its correct form, but I ask this also as a question for future generations. My question is, what principles should the man adhere to in his love relationships with other women, if he is in a polygynous marriage? What kind of actions could constitute adultery within such a marriage, and merit the penalizations stated in the Goblet?
Salome,
David

Marbar

Post Number: 261
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Ptaah said the the impulses left by the Bafath will affect people on this planet for several hundred more years. Now, everytime I think about the Bafath, I get very angry and I will never get over it.

Now my question,

Billy can the Andromedan High Council or Arahat Athersata get rid of the residual impulses left by the Bfath; can you please explain?

MarBar

Newinitiation

Post Number: 983
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian

The ubiquitous use of smartphones and soon to catch on wearable electronic devices is undeniable.
It's only been recent matter of months when for the first time in my life I've started to use one yet something unexplainable is happening to me with the use of one as it seems to stimulate the pleasure centers of the brain leading to certain addictive effect.
The sight of zombie like masses of people in trains, buses, cars, cafes and restaurants among so many other places with their heads down transfixed on their mobile devices felt weird to me at first but the only inevitable conclusion that I can come up with after using it is that these devices are purposefully designed to emit electromagnetic waves via the radio wave in the same hertz range as our brain wave pattern leading to a certain mind control effect.
You spoke previously of a secret precision electronic mind control devices which are even housed inside the regular computer monitors and TVs for example so if the Plejaren ever informed you about it, would you be able to inform all of us readers about what the truth of the matter is regarding the reality of the smartphones and similar electronic devices that are rapidly consuming and arresting the consciousness of the masses?

Thank you

Matt Lee

Jacob

Post Number: 147
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard, I have formulated my question in English and German, because I really wanted to be clear in this question, since some terms were hard to translate into English.

English:

I have some questions about the spirit form, its consistency, structure, etc., etc.

It is known to me that the spirit consciousness, spiritual subconscious, censor, spirit central consciousness and the Gemüt exist as spirit-energetical impulse periodic states.

I have some assumptions about this:

The definition of the impulse in the spiritual teaching is the same as in physics, or very similar.

In physics, the impulse is defined as:

Impulse is the product of the average power multiplied by the time over which the force is applied.
Impulse is a vector quantity, since it is the result of integrating force a vector quantity over time.

Since the spirit energy met 10 (7000) times the speed of light goes, the spirit-energetical impulse periodic state must have a very high value.

Is the spirit-energetical impulse periodic state a part of the spirit energy which (purely symbolic) moves infinitely in a circle like a snake biting its own tail, thus forming a closed circuit with her body. (Symbolically: Ouroboros / This is also visible in the symbol creative-spiritual energy on page 390 in the book Symbols of the spirit teaching.) ?

Deutsch:

Es ist mir Bekannt, das der Geistiges Bewusstsein, Geistiges Unterbewusstsein, Zensor, Geistiges Zentral-Bewusstsein und das Gemüt existieren als geistenergetisch-impulsmässige Zustande.

Ich hab darüber einige Vermutungen:

Der Definition der impuls im Geisteslehre ist gleich wie im Physik, oder sehr ähnlich.

In der Physik der Impuls ist definiert:

Impuls ist das Produkt aus der Durchschnittskraft multipliziert mit der Zeit, über die die Kraft ausgeübt wird.
Impulse ist eine Vektorgröße, da es das Ergebnis der Integrationskraft, eine Vektorgröße über die Zeit.

Da die Geistenergie met 10(7000) mal die Lichtgeschwindigkeit geht, mussen die geistenergetisch-impulsmässige Zustande sehr hohe werten haben.

Sind die geistenergetisch-impulsmässige Zustande ein Teil von der Geist-energie der sich (rein Symbolisch Gesehen) unendlich in Zirkel bewegt wie einer Schlange, die sich in den eigenen Schwanz beißt und so mit ihrem Körper einen geschlossenen Kreis bildet. (Symbolisch: Ouroboros) ?
Dies is auch sichtbar in der symbol Schöpferisch-geistige Energie auf seite 390 ins Buch Symbole der Geisteslehre.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Lepuniv

Post Number: 61
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for your previous answer.

[To Billy and C.F:
Let me remark you that when we use the expression “ I don't know” it means that we have no information about it. Whereas when we use “most probably”, it means we know something about it. It is not a certainty (not equivalent to “it's a fact ,as you said, or I'm sure that...), but it represents a high probability: the degree under. The same applies in German. In that respect , I “dont' know why they will not take part in it” and “They won't take part in it most probably” is inconsitant. That's why I noticed it was contradictary.
]

I spotted another contradiction: CONTRADICTION 6

In a message
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 10:41 pm:
Redbeard
Member said:”

Dear Billy, greetings and many thanks from a fellow earth worm.
My question is, with overpopulation our spirits spend less time between lives. What problems if any could this lack of time to get over (released from) the previous life and prepare for the next life could the person experience because of the short rebirth cycle.
Peace to you from,
Redbeard”
You answered:

A short time-span between incarnations does not lead to problems with an incarnation. Certain things have to be worked out again in a next existence anyway.

Whereas in a message
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 09:54 pm:
You said to Hector:”
If a spirit form is forced to reincarnate too soon, the overall consciousness-block had not enough time to fully "program" the new personality. As a result, there are human beings born who have great problems to get firm ground under their feet or, in other words, to live into their life. Other effects are weakness, non-thoughness, instability, etc.”

This is contradictory

Question: Can you clarify your stance?

Thanks!
Salome!

Lepuniv

Egerrt

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was known the mission of Jmmanuel would not succeed. What was the main reason for going forward?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 403
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions from the FIGU forum. Reading your responses each month acquaints us with a little bit more realistic thinking for what seems to have a cumulative effect, so thank you for that.

I could be wrong on this, but I believe I read somewhere in the records of your conversations that the average length of time a advanced civilization lasts is only 5 - 10 thousand years. Whatever the length of time may be, on average approximately how many advanced civilizations does a spirit live through before it no longer incarnates in human form? Certainly there are many variables to derive this answer, but can you give a very broad figure, or a range?

(Thank you for the more exacting interpretation in the previous month's question, Christian.)
Life

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page