Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 28, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 28, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Solar

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Is it alright to kill insects and other animals which invade our houses and can be dangerous to our health? - like spiders, house flies, mices etc. Or should we perhaps catch them and release free outside house?

Marbar

Post Number: 270
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

I will ask your more questions about the current state of Blacks in the U.S. in the next round of questions. This question is now about Plejaren marriages.

Since Plejaren men are allowed to marry four women, I wounder how does the marriage comes to be. If a man is in a romantic relationship with one women, I wonder how does the other three women come into the picture.

Now my question:

Billy, when a Plejaren man marries four women,do they all get married at the same time or they get married one at a time after a certain amount of time?

Salome
,Marbar

Marcela

Post Number: 270
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian:

When answering a question regarding the peace meditation, I was told that one can visualize the words of the sentence in the mind. I was wondering if it helps to write them down with the mind, visualizing the words like leaves falling from a tree or snow flakes falling from the sky. I don't know if I am explaining this correctly, but my question is can one visualize: Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona in different ways as a concentration exercise until I can get used to totally vanishing other thoughts? Or how can I visualize the sentence/ truly thankful, Marcela
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Learnmore12

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

When an infant is born extremely premature such as 23-26 weeks gestation, the parents are told by the healthcare team how serious and complicated the child's future life is going to be based on the gestational age and immaturity of the infant. There is an uncertainty as to whether the infant will grow as a healthy adult or not. There have been instances where such premature infants have grown up to be term in the healthcare institution and gone home to live a healthy life. In such situations, should the parents make a decision of terminating the infant's life because of the prematurity and its complications, or what is the best way to deal with such situations?

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 86
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Please stay well and stay strong.

It is still a lot of people who have a lot to learn from you and your friends from this World and from outside it.

All the best and take care
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Patm

Post Number: 274
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy & Christian,

I understand that the Adam born of the second Semjasa and an Earth-woman (11062 v.) was born on Earth.

What planet/star-system was the Adam (fathered by the first Semjasa of 389,00 years ago) born on?

Thanks & Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 275
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy and Christian,

One clarification of my question: Both Semjasa's I speak about in my question, from what I understand, are from the Nokodemion spirit-form lineage.

Thanks and Salome,
PatM

Meditating_farmer

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Billy,
In June, I asked a question about a strong negative feeling I had
when I was around another person in school. The feeling continued for months after the encounter and was very difficult.

You responded that it was probably a fluidal radiation incompatibility.

My question is this: Because the other person goes to my school, I often come into contact with him.

Is there any method or technique for protection besides just avoiding the other person?

Could you also please elaborate about how and why a fluidal radiation incompatibility exists?

Sincere Thanks,
Grant

Sonik_01

Post Number: 290
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian, I am wondering about a topic which I concerned myself with in the last little while. It concerns itself with the topic of the "Dark Order" which you prophesized about. In the last Bulletin/Sondern Bulletin, you mentioned that the powers that be will use credit, credit cards, and chips in a cashless society that controls people to the nth degree, even in their thoughts and feelings (perhaps through television?), and will know everyone's location to the centimetre. In this bulletin, Ptaah said that this is what's already happening right now. I am wondering, then, if the prophecy in the Goblet of Truth is coming true? If it is coming true, what can we do to live in such a society? Is the society in which we live irrelevant, as long as we mind our own business and study the spiritual truths? In closing, I would like to ask you: "Is the prophecy about the "Dark Order" coming true?", (and do we have a few hundred years of darkness looming which we will spend under their heel?), "Is the Dark Order irrelevant as long as we can still study the spiritual teaching?", or should we feel free of politics, and educate ourselves in the spiritual teaching, no matter whatever the political climate may be? Perhaps (and I think this is true) I spend too much time indoors and don't go out enough to get some fresh air, and I spend all my days reading the news which blows everything out of proportion, creating a sense of panic within me. I read too much and don't go out. Do you think I should get a healthier hobby, or are my concerns legitimate?

Thank you.

Scott

Post Number: 2491
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott
Please keep your "Question" simple and direct
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 05:31 am:

Ferbon
Hello Eduard
What main "things" should members of small study group collectively occupy themselves with to be (or learn to be) productive and not mostly waste time on rubbish talk, ego polishing and back slapping?
Salome

They shall occupy themselves with the spiritual teaching, which is the main issue of the mission. Besides doing this within the group, each member shall „build up“ him-/herself, working for attaining self-cognition, personal fulfilment, etc.
Besides, writing articles of organizing information stands etc. is also an option.

Corey
Dear Billy and Christian
Some years ago, I received a FIGU bulletin or special bulletin in the mail that was very interesting. Some years have passed and my memory is fuzzy, but It spoke about a potential future world conflagration between the United States, China, and Russia, which would nearly destroy Russia. The article also spoke of agreements between the United states and Middle East countries. With the recent FIGU revealment of potential WWIII through Michael Horn, I have since tried to find this bulletin or special bulletin using your website by systematically going back seven years and searching for it, but have not found it. If memory serves, those years ago I recieved this bulletin in the mail like I always do, and held it in my very own hands and read it, and made many cognitions, but I cannot for the life of me find this particular bulletin to reread it in the present day with fresh eyes. Then again maybe I remember things wrong and this bulletin does not exist. From my description, do you know of this particular article in one of your bulletins or special bulletins?
Salome
Corey

We don’t (didn’t) find such an information in our Bulletins.

Jedaiah
Dear Billy,
You have done a great service to all of mankind. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, wisdom and love. Also this thanks extends to FIGU for all their efforts as well. Again, I send thanks and love and so much appreciation for all that you have done.

Thank you!

Mahigitam
Dear Meier,
In response to my question whether the faked Apollo-Soyuz pictures would be removed entirely or would be published as-it-is which would give the obvious message that they are genuine; you responded as follows:

"There’s no need for a “correction”.
(Note by CF: Actually, these pictures are not an important issue. They were used in the PP Block only as an illustration.)"

Why do you think there is no need for correction ?
Do you still consider these photos as authentic, photographed by you during your space journey ?
If not, why publish the pictures, faked by MIB in PPKBs as authentic ?

CF, these pictures were checked & authenticated by Ptaah. I still don't understand what you meant by this: "They were used in the PP Block only as an illustration."

If FIGU is fine with having faked pictures in its publications, why did they remove the Venus, Jupiter, Pterdactyl, Asket-Nera (captions changed),..etc ?
Why not just have them in photo albums & just say what you have just said ?

Billy’s comment: This is old hat.

Joe
Billy,
Many secret services around the world are aware of the authenticity of the Meier case. So why is it that none of the secret services either make a public statement or inform their respective governments about the Meier case so that Earth humanity can eventually rid itself from the false religious teachings and also tackle the overpopulation problem?

Because they are „secret“ services.

Savio
Hi Billy
It was mentioned that Nokodemion created his people billions of years ago.
There is very little English information regarding the way of how his people was created, no matter how to look at it, it must had been in a Hi-Tech and massive scale.
My question being: Can you briefly describe on the process of how Nokodemion created his people?
Salome
Savio

He gathered groups and clans and tribes of people and „united“ them to new peoples.
These peoples grew/increased through the natural way (sexual intercourse), and not through technical or genetic means.

Newinitiation
Hi Billy and Christian
Even before a child is born and is gestating in the mothers womb would talking aloud the spiritual teachings to the child help improve and train certain abilities of the child which would enhance his/her chance at a spiritual life when born?.
Matt lee

What matters is how and what the mother is thinking and how she is „building up“ her psyche. Her way of thinking etc. is transferred as impulses to the unborn child.

(Note by CF: It is not required that the mother reads the spiritual teaching aloud. What matters is that she lives according to the spiritual-natural laws and recommendations.)

Ramirez
Greetings Dear Billy,
After death regarding the "review" period which faculty does the review, what happens and on average how long does the process last ?

When the human being has died a „review“ is not possible because there’s no material consciousness/personality anymore which could trigger/send/receive such a „review“.

Norm
Dear Billy, How are we to expose this group you call "The Dark Order" if we don't even know who they are?

The „Dark Order“ (mentioned as „geheime Ordnung der Dunkelheit“ on pages LXVIII and LXIX in „The Goblet of the Truth“) is the combination of religion, sectarianism, politics and terrorism etc.

Blake_p
Billy,
Could you please explain Creational foreordination? Meaning, what it is,how It is possible to have certain events transpire in your life for sure,and how it "seemingly" creates a contradiction with having 100% free will.
Thank you Billy and Christian for all the years of answering people's questions.
Blake Parnell

„Creational foreordination“ does not exist. Everything is constantly „foreordinated“ in the course of the individual’s life. The way a person thinks and acts (cause) will bring about an effect which is stored in the storage banks.
In order that certain events will transpire in the future (as is the case with the Nokodemion spirit-form) there’s the „assistance“ of the Arahat Atersata level required.

The free will is based on one’s thinking, on ideas and wishes, motivation, decision, will power and, consequently, their realisation.

Theredpill
Hi Billy,
Under what condition(s) can a spiritform devolve? In other words, are there condition(s) that would contribute to "de-evolving" a spiritform besides losing the "time essence" of learning? For exmple, would a persistent degenerate behavior/thinking process contribute to de-evolving a spirit form in a given material life time when it has already achieved a certain level of evolvement in previous lifetimes? Hearing it from you would help to confirm my understanding.

A spirit-form cannot „devolve“. It may nearly stagnate, e.g. when a person is severely handicapped concerning his/her brain, etc. Even when, e.g., the cerebrum is severely damaged, there is still a „tiny amount“ of evolution happening.

Ilovebilly
G'day Billy
Did Semjase's husband crash into our sun (SOL) and has reincarnated on earth?
I am very grateful to learn so much from you, i have read most of your English work, i love you Billy
Salome
ilovebilly

No, he did not crash into „our“ sun.

Getknowledge
GoT, pages 55/56:
"Es erwacht aber auch die Erkenntnis, dass nur das durch das Bewusstsein und dessen Gedanken nach aussen gelebte und gegebene Leben schlechten, bösen oder negativen Aspekten anheimfiel und nichts mit dem tiefsten, innersten Wesen zu tun hatte."
"But there is also the awakening of the cognition that only the life that has been outwardly lived, and had outwardly existed, due to the consciousness and its thoughts, fell prey to bad, evil or negative things, and had nothing to do with the deepest, innermost nature."
Is this referring to the material life, which can be damaged, or is it making a distinction between the life that has been lived from the outside-in vs inside-out? Thanks.
Tien

This is referring to the material life.

Michaelhelfert
Dear Herr Meier,
To promote humanfolk’s evolution, to help us grow in clarity of thinking, wisdom, strength of will, and the ineffable deep beauty of being, you yourself (and others) have brought us to the natural and creational laws through the use of words. Likewise, following in the footsteps and recommendations of the High Council, the Plejaren have helped us Earth-bound humans make our way back to our own true inner guidance. Thank you all for that. Though most people on this planet aren’t yet aware of this, these efforts have already helped immensely, and will continue to do so wherever our twisted paths may lead us.
It would seem that helping others to evolve in consciousness is integral to helping ourselves.
At some point, humans may in turn want to help various species of animals and plants on their evolutionary path, to bring more awareness, wisdom, and beauty to the Garden of Life itself. Since the evolutionary path of animals and plants is different from our own, it’s not immediately obvious how we might effectively promote their consciousness evolution. Perhaps we can genetically modify species for greater wisdom and beauty. Perhaps we can meditate with the animals and plants, leading by example to help them find peace and think for themselves at the species level of awareness. Perhaps our efforts might even involve working with elemental spirits, somehow. What methods can you suggest for humans to develop along these lines, in this endeavor, to help animals and plants evolve in wisdom, happiness, and the beauty of being? How can we best and most effectively work with animals and plants, and their spirit forms, promoting their own evolutionary path?

Evolution is something which can only be „achieved“ by the human being (or animal or plant) him-/her-/itself. You cannot help a plant or an animal to evolve because a plant or animal cannot achieve/attain wisdom.

Pavani
Meier, The following was your reply to my question on Why Quetzal was angry on one single photo being similar but not identical to San Francisco Earthquake illustration published in GEO magazine:

He was angry because there were people who accused Billy of having taken photographs from the magazin picture, even if that wasn’t true as has been asserted by Bernadette Brand when she compared Billy’s photos with the picture in GEO magazine. (Note by CF: As has been stated earlier, hardly any person would leave San Franciso for good if the photo would be inserted into the Contact Report. If Billy’s warning by now has not been heeded, an additional photo will not change anything.)

I still don't understand the logic behind it which I have already pointed out earlier. Could you please elaborate more on the logic behind it ?

"Also how is that by taking away all the 11 color print photos(where 1 pic out of 11 was very similar to GEO magazines painting & the rest 10 would not be), would save you from further attacks when in fact you could publish all the 11 photos which gives you more credence/leverage to your side of the story.."

If we use the same logic, why didn't Plejaren remove the Apollo-Soyuz & cave-men pictures from your "genuine" photo collection, when they are clearly shown to be fakes by Mahigitam ? Skeptics also accused of faking several beamship photos. Why didn't Plejaren take them back ?

Dear CF, It was Quetzal's logic and decision to let Meier publish all 11 San Francisco photos, by which thousands of people can move away from California and save their lives (CR 104, 1978). Are you saying that Quetzal was wrong in his thinking ?

Just as it is the case with the human beings of Earth, Plejaren can also get angry and do things which are not „entirely“ logical.

(Note by CF: Since Plejaren human beings are human beings, they are not perfect and, therefore, may act illogically sometimes.)

Slider
Hi Billy,
Earlier you stated that the identity of Jack the Ripper as relayed to you by the Plejaren was Dr. Thomas Neil Cream.
But new strong evidence has now come to light which seems to prove that Jack the Ripper was in fact Polish-born hairdresser Aaron Kosminski. The new evidence is DNA on a shawl found at a Ripper murder scene. By testing descendants of victim and suspect, identifications were made.
Quote: A shawl found by the body of Catherine Eddowes, one of the Ripper’s victims, has been analysed and found to contain DNA from her blood as well as DNA from the killer....Dr Louhelainen was able to extract 126-year-old DNA from the material and compare it to DNA from descendants of Eddowes and the suspect, with both proving a perfect match.
Here is the link to the Daily Mail article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746321/Jack-Ripper-unmasked-How-amateur-sleuth-used-DNA-breakthrough-identify-Britains-notorious-criminal-126-years-string-terrible-murders.html

So is it possible that the Plejaren have made a mistaken identification here? Can you ask them to look into this?

We also learned about that investigation/claim.
Finding Aaron Kosminski’s DNA on the shawl does not prove that he was the murderer. We don’t know how many persons (and who) had a contact with that shawl.

(Note by CF: Actually, since these events have happend quite some time ago and all persons involved are dead, there’s no need to investigate more into that case.)

Solar
Hi Billy
Is it alright to kill insects and other animals which invade our houses and can be dangerous to our health? - like spiders, house flies, mices etc. Or should we perhaps catch them and release free outside house?

Such insects and animals cannot be tolerated in human beings‘ houses because they are threatening our health. Killing them in order to protect our health is okay.

(Note by CF: E.g. catching house flies, putting them in a box and driving many kilometers in order to then release them free [and by doing so preventing that they probably return into one’s house] is a „positive Ausartung“ = is not neutral-positive thinking. Frankly, that would be a stupid action.)

Marbar
Billy,
I will ask your more questions about the current state of Blacks in the U.S. in the next round of questions. This question is now about Plejaren marriages.
Since Plejaren men are allowed to marry four women, I wounder how does the marriage comes to be. If a man is in a romantic relationship with one women, I wonder how does the other three women come into the picture.
Now my question:
Billy, when a Plejaren man marries four women,do they all get married at the same time or they get married one at a time after a certain amount of time?
Salome
,Marbar

Are you serious?

Marcela
Hello Billy and Christian:
When answering a question regarding the peace meditation, I was told that one can visualize the words of the sentence in the mind. I was wondering if it helps to write them down with the mind, visualizing the words like leaves falling from a tree or snow flakes falling from the sky. I don't know if I am explaining this correctly, but my question is can one visualize: Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona in different ways as a concentration exercise until I can get used to totally vanishing other thoughts? Or how can I visualize the sentence/ truly thankful, Marcela
Marcela

You can visualize the sentence in your mind as you wish and according to how it best suits you. What’s important is that the sentence is constantly spoken/thought.

Learnmore12
Hi Billy,
When an infant is born extremely premature such as 23-26 weeks gestation, the parents are told by the healthcare team how serious and complicated the child's future life is going to be based on the gestational age and immaturity of the infant. There is an uncertainty as to whether the infant will grow as a healthy adult or not. There have been instances where such premature infants have grown up to be term in the healthcare institution and gone home to live a healthy life. In such situations, should the parents make a decision of terminating the infant's life because of the prematurity and its complications, or what is the best way to deal with such situations?

Since each situation is different, it’s the parents who have to decide what shall be done. They shall decide in accordance with their conscience.

(Note by CF: Actively terminating the infant’s life would not be correct, but letting him/her die would be okay.)

Baselineplayer
Hi Billy,
Please stay well and stay strong.
It is still a lot of people who have a lot to learn from you and your friends from this World and from outside it.
All the best and take care
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards
/Baselineplayer

Thank you!

Patm
Billy & Christian,
I understand that the Adam born of the second Semjasa and an Earth-woman (11062 v.) was born on Earth.
What planet/star-system was the Adam (fathered by the first Semjasa of 389,00 years ago) born on?
Thanks & Salome
PatM

On Earth.

Patm
Billy and Christian,
One clarification of my question: Both Semjasa's I speak about in my question, from what I understand, are from the Nokodemion spirit-form lineage.
Thanks and Salome,
PatM

No, just one of them.

Meditating_farmer
Hi Christian and Billy,
In June, I asked a question about a strong negative feeling I had
when I was around another person in school. The feeling continued for months after the encounter and was very difficult.
You responded that it was probably a fluidal radiation incompatibility.
My question is this: Because the other person goes to my school, I often come into contact with him.
Is there any method or technique for protection besides just avoiding the other person?
Could you also please elaborate about how and why a fluidal radiation incompatibility exists?
Sincere Thanks,
Grant

Keep on avoiding the person is one possibility.
But another possibility is to meet that person and talking to him. This may need energy, force, intellect and rationality (and courage), but it may lead to positive and even surprising results.

As a rule, communication is better than avoiding it.

Sonik_01
Hi Billy and Christian, I am wondering about a topic which I concerned myself with in the last little while. It concerns itself with the topic of the "Dark Order" which you prophesized about. In the last Bulletin/Sondern Bulletin, you mentioned that the powers that be will use credit, credit cards, and chips in a cashless society that controls people to the nth degree, even in their thoughts and feelings (perhaps through television?), and will know everyone's location to the centimetre. In this bulletin, Ptaah said that this is what's already happening right now. I am wondering, then, if the prophecy in the Goblet of Truth is coming true? If it is coming true, what can we do to live in such a society? Is the society in which we live irrelevant, as long as we mind our own business and study the spiritual truths? In closing, I would like to ask you: "Is the prophecy about the "Dark Order" coming true?", (and do we have a few hundred years of darkness looming which we will spend under their heel?), "Is the Dark Order irrelevant as long as we can still study the spiritual teaching?", or should we feel free of politics, and educate ourselves in the spiritual teaching, no matter whatever the political climate may be? Perhaps (and I think this is true) I spend too much time indoors and don't go out enough to get some fresh air, and I spend all my days reading the news which blows everything out of proportion, creating a sense of panic within me. I read too much and don't go out. Do you think I should get a healthier hobby, or are my concerns legitimate?
Thank you.

Of course the „Dark Order“ is relevant even when you study the spiritual teaching.

(Note by CF: Ignoring something does not make it inexistent.)

It is adviseable that you take appropriate action concerning what you write after „I spend too much time indoors…“. Care more for yourself. Try to find self-cognition, and avoid spending too much time dealing with the negative things happening on our planet.

(Note by CF: It’s each persons duty to take care of one’s own thinking, feeling and one’s psyche and not let oneself be broken and „damaged“ by what’s going on outside of oneself.)

Evmonrad

Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

In studying the law of positive/negative, the boomerang effect - when positive go out, negative returns stronger, vice versa, so on and so on, I understand this principal. In The Psyche this is spoken about in depth, then it is written how important it is to always think positive thoughts. I also understand the principal behind the need to have the positive and negative to create, and for Creation to create, and how this back and forth action comes to a fruition in terms of a neutral positive which brings wisdom from this knowledge. I still am in question about how the writing gets from the principal of the negative/positive, which seems quite concrete in natural law, to always thinking in the positive. Wouldn't always thinking in the positive always bring negative back? Thank you, Ev

Ebe_aura

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
Do you think it's possible or can be achieved to use Meditation or Symbols to achieve things.... Such as using a Symbol to help attract a person to you or help archive a job or success ?

Patm

Post Number: 280
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

This is my understanding:
There is a major discrepancy between the American (small scale) and European (large scale) large number names that must be defined for accurate German to English translations in the United States.
Due to the American method of naming of large numbers, anyone doing translations from German to English should NOT use the American names for large numbers in their translations. The German (European) names for large numbers must be used for German to English translations of FIGU material because the actual original numbers intended were originated with a German (European) based name for large numbers and the associated actual number value.

The only common (equivalent) usable reference between the American and German (European) large number names and their associated actual number value is 'million' = 106 = '000,000'. Any numbers larger exponentially differ in number value for the same large number name.

Possibilities include the German-to-English text (e.g. million-million); scientific notation (e.g. 1012); the German word (e.g. Billion) or the European long scale name (e.g. billion); the Greek-based name (e.g. tetrillion); the SI prefix (e.g. tera-); combinations; etc. ???? (obviously the American short scale names should be excluded - including in German-to-US English translations.)

This is my Question: When translating (German to English) the large number names used in all FIGU material, is there a preference/suggestion for current and future use of large number names or designations for clearer understanding of the actual number value intended in the original German text?

Please add FIGU preferences/recommendations for all the Large number names to the FIGU English dictionary.

Please review: <http://www.unc.edu/~rowlett/units/large.html>

Large Number Names

Thanks & Salome
PatM

Stan

Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

When trying to perform the concentration exercise with burning candle, 12 minutes in 'thoughtless' state, almost every time I hear music flowing in my head. Is it OK, or should I try to 'kill' or 'stop' the music?

Regards,
Stanislaw

Marcela

Post Number: 271
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy and Christian:

Now that we know what happens after we die, I have no longer any fear related to the passing from this world to the other. However, lately I have been developing some concerns about reincarnating in such terrible conditions on this planet. My life right is very good and the thought of reincarnating to bad parents has me very worried sometimes. What would you recommend me and us to do in order to accept this inevitable fate? Thank you truly for your time and patience.
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Zanderson

Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and CF,

Concerning Overpopulation, is there any natural contraceptive (be it herbs, seed etc.) that you know of that may be added to the food/diet of ones family.

I presently know of (for females) the seed of papayas consumed daily, which is said to act as a natural contraceptive. But is there any that works for males as-well, or on both sexes, that you know of and would be willing to share?

Thank you in advance,
Live Long and Prosper.
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Theredpill

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

How should a 5-digit number with zero in between like 22022 be interprested?

I'm interested in confirming my understanding of this subject.

Thank you.

Blake_p

Post Number: 251
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy;

Could you please explain how to further develop intuition,where it comes or develops from,and what type of "feeling"it is?
The best way I can explain it would be to equate the feeling is like getting a "ping",like when a cell tower sends out radio waves that hit your cell phone or vice vs. I will get hit with something and it is usually only seconds or a minute or two before when a person is about to call or something happens exactly right after the fact.
So if you could please answer the aforementioned question but also be specific about how to improve and expand this more,(specific types of meditation,conscious thinking,etc)

Thank you for your time Christian and Billy,
Blake P

Vincent

Post Number: 165
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

How is the threat and possibility of World War 3 looking now and can you give us any new information about it now too?

Salome Vincent

Stevieo

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i regret my life so much cause i was to nice to people i did't do to people what they did to me i was to nice i cared to much i did't lie alot i did't manipulate people i did't use people for my own advantage all i wanted was to be happy with people and care for them.

instade i should of though of my self and my needs and my emotions and feelings and not though of other's i should never cared are love are treated other's with kindness and respect i should of lied then of thinking of other's i should of take what ever i could from other's and not care about there feelings.

cause i cared i ruin my self my feelings and emotions and also my being and self worth cause all they did was took from me and more.

and now i'm scared and have social anxiety and reject everything i want cause i'm scared ima get hurt again like always. they destroy me and make me destroy myself at a very young age.

friends and family and stranger's.

i hate society now don't get me wrong there is good people in the world. but i tried to be good so much and so long. when i should of just cared about my self and my needs and my evolution.

and even you said it yourself that hesitant people really never gonna suceed so therefor i'm doom to die and if that's true then the life i live now i mite as well get rid of to save every humanity in my mind i have so that in my next life i still have that little humanity to hold on to and hope for from this life to my next.

and i know everything i'm saying sounds crazy but then again for over 10yrs there's no hope for me never had been never well be at lease not in this life and i'm 26 now.

i think ima have a better chance in my next life.

my question what do you think with what i said.

Fredy

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,
What is blessing and what is something holy? when we shall practice it, why and how?
-Are the Teaching of the Spirit a blessing teaching but not something holy?
note:
*In the Goblet of Truth the word blessing (anointed) is mentioned 3 times and the word holy is mentioned 29 times.
(since this question are about related issues, I ask for the Moderator permission and Billy's consideration to be answered.)

Billy, thank you for bringing us the truth, and thank you for taking valuable time helping us in our consciousness-development,
Fredy M.
Fredy Martinez

Corey

Post Number: 735
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Will global warming and overpopulation be the great battlefields of the 21st century, replacing traditional war, and enemies such as terrorism? No other enemy has the power to destroy our home planet and our people as global warming and overpopulation. the longer we wait, the worse the effects of the causes will be. Sooner or later the two will have to be dealt with by both the powers-that-be, as well as the masses. Or will it be just needless destruction on top of needless destruction then the future dictatorships (Dark Order) choose inhumane methods of population reductions for a dark and dim future?

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Hawaiian

Post Number: 215
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During the process of physic teleportation when objects both living and innate are teleported from one place to another without technology, where does it really go before being transported to its final location?

Strange things are still occurring to this day, objects disappear sometimes for weeks on end or other times a few minutes in my presence. I noticed that it usually occurs when I worry about something and that object disappears only to reappear another time. Just wondered if I should concentrate in developing this ability further or do other more useful activities instead. Thanks

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page