Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 01, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through October 01, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 940
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

In audio format probably most of what you seek is available.

Try here as one example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFvielNx2kA

Sukofu has posted hundreds of translated into English contact reports as audio tapes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sukofu
Cheers.

Vincent

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I've been trying to read the Contact Notes at Futureofmankind website but it's been down for the past few days. Anyone know why?

Piyali

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent, they are having some technical problems. James wrote on the FB "Friends of Billy Meier and Figu group", that it should be up and running soon.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Vincent

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali,

Ok, thanks for letting me know!

Lemontree

Post Number: 74
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

What's this thing about milk, should one (that's not allergic) drink it or not?

Quatzel says it robs you from calcium and therefore bone strength.
"there isn’t a supply of calcium to the body and the bones through milk but, on the contrary, a removal of calcium."

Ptaah says the opposite:
"they strengthen the immune system and also support the building of muscle tissue and the formation of bone."

Quatzel also says it's unhealthy:
"In fact, milk, particularly cow's milk, contains many substances that aren’t exactly to be designated as health-promoting."

Ptaah says the opposite:
"On the basis of their many valuable ingredients, milk and dairy products belong in a healthy diet,"

This will turn me into a skeptic...lol

contact 217, contact 544

Norm

Post Number: 1504
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree, This has driven me nuts. I have osteoporosis in my hips & I'm not sure what to do. This need to be brought to Billy's attention.
My Website

Joe

Post Number: 287
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree and Norm,

Billy himself drinks cold pasteurized milk so I would assume that drinking at least pasteurized milk is okay as long as you are lactose tolerant.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 688
Posted on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lemontree,

The below four extracts are correct in their own, but somewhat confusing too, as they are contradicting.

However, a food can have beneficial effect through certain nutrients and have adverse effect on human body through other minerals/nutrients.

Quetzal did not dismiss milk as a harmful product. He stated that the facts around milk as a source of calcium for bone is bogus; and also that there are certain substances in cow's milk that are not health-promoting (unhealthy).

However, the value of a food has to be taken as a whole and all factors need to be considered.

Quatzel says it robs you from calcium and therefore bone strength.
"there isn’t a supply of calcium to the body and the bones through milk but, on the contrary, a removal of calcium."

Quetzal, in 1987 warned that milk robs the bone of calcium. This is since then proved to be correct. The first studies around this topic was done in 1992 and definitive results were accepted around 1995.
Basically milk, contain methionine, an essential amino acid. We require this amino acid for many human metabolic functions including digestion, detoxification of heavy metals, and muscle metabolism. However, an excess of methionine can be toxic. Methionine is a good source for sulfur. Too much methionine, and our blood becomes acidic. The sulfur converts to sulfates and weak forms of sulfuric acid. In order to neutralize the acid, the body leaches calcium from bones.

So even though milk contain calcium, the same have an effect of net loss of calcium and the calcium intake and leached calcium from bone are released through urine.

Ptaah says the opposite:
"they strengthen the immune system and also support the building of muscle tissue and the formation of bone."

Ptaah, in contact 544 was talking about Conjugated linoleic acids which is found in milk and dairy products from ruminants (grass/plant eating animals). CLA is a group of group of polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) that have proven to have antiadipogenic, anticarcinogenic, anti-atherogenic, antidiabetogenic and anti-inflammatory properties, and increase muscle tissue, increase bone density and decrease fat.

After reading your post I searched the net on CLA and found a good paper on this: https://mail.csuchico.edu/grassfedbeef/research/documents/sources/Bhattacharya%20Texas%202006.pdf

I am not a doctor or nutritionist - what I don't understand here is how milk affect the bone in a mutually contradicting way - by leaching calcium through methionine and by contributing CLA which promote bone density increase. Maybe if we take Vitamin D supplement, the leaching effect can be reduced.
Would be good if you can ask Billy in the next round. Now I also cannot wait to find the answer. I doubt even the average nutritionist who are not up to date with latest research will be able to answer this correctly.

Quatzel also says it's unhealthy:
"In fact, milk, particularly cow's milk, contains many substances that aren’t exactly to be designated as health-promoting."

Here I assume Quetzal's statement is focussed on milk from dairy cattle, mostly cows. Studies show that cow's milk, of which 2/3rd comes from pregnant cow's, contain high amount of female sex hormone - oestrogen, are harmful to human growth in high quantities.
http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Also in some countries like the USA, cow's milk contain high volume of recombinant bovine growth hormone which is harmful for humans.
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/08/over-100-countries-ban-us-milk-from-cows-treated-with-recombinant-bovine-growth-hormone-yet-back-home-monsanto-milk-industry-do-not-clearly-label-milk-from-rbgh-treated-cows-isnt-2453644.html

However the rBGH is banned in some countries and thus all of us are not equally exposed.

Unregulated milk without proper quality control may contain toxins like trace pesticides.

Ptaah says the opposite:
"On the basis of their many valuable ingredients, milk and dairy products belong in a healthy diet,"

Apart from CLA, Ptaah mentions in the same contact the unique and valuable nature of milk fat. He must have considered the overall effect of milk with both positives and negatives taking into consideration and have taken an ideal scenario of non-contaminated milk.
Bigotry tries to keep truth safe in its hand with a grip that kills it - Rabindranath Tagore

Truthseeker

Post Number: 363
Posted on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now just to comment on something here, I seem to recall Billy or someone did mention that there was a specific breed of cow where dairy from it actually was quite good for you, as apposed to many of the other common breeds, where milk from these others are not nearly as healthy. If I remember correctly. So I then leave it up to you to find out which breed of cow it was.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 689
Posted on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay, as per an article published in the FIGU site, the Plejaren also keep cows for milk-production.

Reference: http://www.figu.org/ch/ufologie/die-plejaren/ernaehrung

Die Plejadier/Plejaren verzichten weder auf Obst und Gemüse noch auf irgendwelche Tierprodukte, wie Fleisch, Butter und Käse. Also sind ihnen diese Dinge so eigen wie den Erdenmenschen, folglich sie auch Kühe usw. halten. Diese aber werden nur genutzt zur Milchproduktion, jedoch niemals um geschlachtet und verzehrt zu werden. Müssten schon einmal Tiere zum Verzehr getötet werden, dann geschähe dies nur in absoluten Notfällen, wobei dann auch nur kleinere Tiere, wie z.B. Hasen und Hühner usw., geschlachtet würden.

Then in contact 539, Ptaah says that a special feed is fed to cow which increase their milk production, but also make them susceptible to diseases; so they are also fed a lot of antibiotics. These are excreted back to nature and enter the water cycle and back to plant and food. These antibiotics, in the meat also give rise to antibiotic resistance. Ptaah says that even though cows milk is not recommended for consumption, they have many beneficial aspects and that they would be healthier if the cows are not fed the antibiotics.

Reference: http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2012/nr-68/539-kontakt

Confirmed by: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/07/130711084851.htm

At least for me this clarifies that the recommendation against cows milk consumption comes in the context of the contaminants present in cows milk which are specific to some case and avoidable; that cows milk is good overall if it is not contaminated with hormones, antibiotics etc. However the part regarding the effect on bone development is still not clear.
Bigotry tries to keep truth safe in its hand with a grip that kills it - Rabindranath Tagore

Votan

Post Number: 153
Posted on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Truthseeker.

In Australia we have A2 milk , this is probably the one.
joe

Ramirez

Post Number: 961
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Check an alternative therapy pages website in your country which lists practitioners and modalities of ...... alternate non mainstream healing solutions.

Look for Domancic Method Of Bioenergy or do a search for the same name. They have a permanent presence in Baton Roca Florida but hold workshops and seminars in other places plus Canada.

At the workshops they invite people with real medically diagnosed problems to attend .... for free where practitioners donate their time to work on volunteers.

If they do it for free doesn't that say something about ethics .....

Alternately persons can offer a donation .... there's no lower limit or set fee ..... it's completely at the discretion of visitors.

If you are suffering and western medicine has no solution ..... what's there to lose except your so far untreatable problem ..... for free though off course traveling to a venue and accommodation are a cost.

If you find a practitioner nearby most charge very reasonable fees and usually require clients to visit for 20 minutes a day for 4 consecutive days = 80 minutes.

So ..... if you get any sort of results or improvement wont that be worthwhile ?
Cheers.

Joe

Post Number: 295
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 440:

Billy: That is now clear. Some time ago - if I may ask yet another question - you said that US secret services manipulate the Internet and the computer world - which I have also suggested in a bulletin about the CIA, whereby Microsoft is also embroiled in it with the Windows system. Can you tell me which US secret service is therein embroiled with Microsoft, along with the CIA, if it is also involved with that?

Ptaah: The Windows-program system is manipulated through the US secret service, NSA, respectively, through the National Security Agency, as well as through other secret services.

The manipulation enables the secret services to penetrate into any computer, unrecognized and according to their desire, in order to pull out data or, unrecognized, to carry out alterations and falsifications of the existing data.

End of excerpt.

Now the NSA seem to not only manipulate the Windows OS but also tamper with US-made internet routers.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/may/12/glenn-greenwald-nsa-tampers-us-internet-routers-snowden

Vincent

Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My favorite Contact Note is 251 because of the look into the future. I read it at least half a dozen times. When I go to bed I very often find myself thinking about those future events and wishing I could be transported to some of the good ones. Sometimes even the not so good ones. And twice I dreamed of being at two events in 251. One was at the robot-humans time and the other was when we all left the Earth because our Sun was dying. I also had a dream of being able to freely fly through the air but I do not know if this was in connection with CR251 where it says we invented overall-like suits to enable humans to fly. Anyway I love those dreams and wish I had more of them! :-)

Vincent

Post Number: 124
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 251

"After all of this transpires, the Sun will glow and glimmer weakly and generate occasional gaseous explosions along with nuclear fusion activity. Even these conditions will increasingly diminish as time goes on, and eventually all activity will cease completely, whereupon the Sun will drift through space as a dead, dark star, surrounded by equally dead planets. The end will come when the dead Sun, along with the accompanying satellites that drift around it, are attracted and sucked into a Black Hole. Together they will condense with incredible force and stagnate there until they, and other material within the Black Hole, are ejected in one massive explosion. This event will generate fresh gases, fine particles and other elements that will develop into NEW GALAXIES, stars, planets, moons and other forms. These developments will cover many billions of years; according to calculations roughly 10 billion years will pass before the Sun and its planets die, exist while dead, and then are swallowed and annihilated by the aforementioned Black Hole."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

I don't understand something. If our Sun will drift into a black hole which will then someday explode and develop into new galaxies, won't that explosion destroy the Milky Way galaxy? Or is it talking about our Sun drifting into our Milky Ways central black hole? But it's too far away isn't it?

Vincent

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our scientists predict that our Milky Way Galaxy will merge with the Andromeda Galaxy in approximately 4 billion years time. During this grand merger our SOL system could be thrown into the Central Black Hole of this new Galaxy. So could CR 251 be referring to the end/death of the Milkdromeda Galaxy when it says this Black Hole will explode into new Galaxies?

Joe

Post Number: 310
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In contact report 467 Billy asks Ptaah who was Jack the Ripper and Ptaah's reply was Thomas Neill Cream. But in the link below it claims that the identity of Jack the Ripper is Polish-born Aaron Kosminski.

I'd appreciate it if someone could either translate this contact report or provide me a link to the English translation because I could not find it in the future of mankind website.

Slider

Hi Billy,

What did the Plejaren say regarding the case of Victorian serial killer Jack the Ripper?}

Quote from the 467th Contact (Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 11, page 372 ff.):

Billy: … Dann habe ich eine andere Frage: Ist dir die Geschichte bezüglich ‹Jack the Ripper› bekannt?

Ptaah: Natürlich.

Billy: Es gibt darüber viele Versionen, wer dieser Mörder gewesen sei, doch niemand weiss etwas Genaues darüber. Auch habe ich einmal jemand von euch gefragt, doch weiss ich nicht mehr, wen ich fragte und was die Antwort war. Die aufgezeichneten Kontaktgespräche habe ich alle durchsucht, doch konnteich nichts in bezug darauf finden, wer der Mörder war und was gesprochen wurde. Weisst du, wer ‹Jack the Ripper› war?

Ptaah: Es wurde wohl in einem privaten Gespräch darüber geredet, weshalb es keine Aufzeichnung gibt, jedenfalls ist mir nichts über ein solches offizielles Gespräch bekannt. Aber bezüglich ‹Jack the Ripper› ist ohne Zweifel zu sagen, dass es sich um einen Mann handelte, der einer ausgearteten Sexualität verfallen war, die er sich bei Prostituierten erfüllte, um diese dann zu ermorden, wozu er einen Dolch benutzte, wie aber auch ein kleines Schwert und Gift. Er entnahm den Toten auch Organe, die er kochte und ass. Geboren war er in Kanada, lebte geraume Zeit in den USA und dann in England. Der Mann hiess Thomas Neill Cream und war gelernter Mediziner, geriet jedoch nach mehreren Morden unter Verdacht, wurde verhaftet, angeklagt und zum Tode verurteilt, wonach er 1892 gehängt wurde.
Zur gleichen Zeit trieb aber in selber Weise noch ein zweiter Mann sein Unwesen, der ins Königshaus von Königin Victoria belangte, der jedoch nie gefasst wurde, weil er sich der Justiz zu entziehen wusste und sein blutiges Tun wieder aufgab, nachdem Thomas Neill Cream verhaftet wurde.

Billy: Ein Trittbrettfahrer. So nennen wir Nachahmungstäter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746321/Jack-Ripper-unmasked-How-amateur-sleuth-used-DNA-breakthrough-identify-Britains-notorious-criminal-126-years-string-terrible-murders.html

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 104
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2014 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

As you can see from the attached translation Ptaah points out that (Scottish-Canadian) Dr. Thomas Neill Cream was the killer whereas the Daily Mail newspaper report purports hairdresser Aaron Kosminski of Whitechapel to be the culprit.

"A shawl found by the body of Catherine Eddowes, one of the Ripper’s victims, has been analysed and found to contain DNA from her blood as well as DNA from the killer."

The relevant question is if blood of Aaron Kosminski on a prostitute's shawl means that he killed her:

Maybe she scratched him in an altercation before meeting her real killer in a later meeting?

Salome

Bill

TRANSLATION (free - unauthorized)

Billy: … Dann habe ich eine andere Frage: Ist dir die Geschichte bezüglich ‹Jack the Ripper› bekannt?
Ptaah: Natürlich.

Billy: Es gibt darüber viele Versionen, wer dieser Mörder gewesen sei, doch niemand weiss etwas Genaues darüber. Auch habe ich einmal jemand von euch gefragt, doch weiss ich nicht mehr, wen ich fragte und was die Antwort war. Die aufgezeichneten Kontaktgespräche habe ich alle durchsucht, doch konnteich nichts in bezug darauf finden, wer der Mörder war und was gesprochen wurde. Weisst du, wer ‹Jack the Ripper› war?

Ptaah: Es wurde wohl in einem privaten Gespräch darüber geredet, weshalb es keine Aufzeichnung gibt, jedenfalls ist mir nichts über ein solches offizielles Gespräch bekannt. Aber bezüglich ‹Jack the Ripper› ist ohne Zweifel zu sagen, dass es sich um einen Mann handelte, der einer ausgearteten Sexualität verfallen war, die er sich bei Prostituierten erfüllte, um diese dann zu ermorden, wozu er einen Dolch benutzte, wie aber auch ein kleines Schwert und Gift. Er entnahm den Toten auch Organe, die er kochte und ass. Geboren war er in Kanada, lebte geraume Zeit in den USA und dann in England. Der Mann hiess Thomas Neill Cream und war gelernter Mediziner, geriet jedoch nach mehreren Morden unter Verdacht, wurde verhaftet, angeklagt und zum Tode verurteilt, wonach er 1892 gehängt wurde.
Zur gleichen Zeit trieb aber in selber Weise noch ein zweiter Mann sein Unwesen, der ins Königshaus von Königin Victoria belangte, der jedoch nie gefasst wurde, weil er sich der Justiz zu entziehen wusste und sein blutiges Tun wieder aufgab, nachdem Thomas Neill Cream verhaftet wurde.

Billy: Ein Trittbrettfahrer. So nennen wir Nachahmungstäter.

================================================

Billy: … Then I have another question: Are you familiar with the story about “Jack The Ripper”?

Ptaah: Of course.

Billy: There are many versions who could have been the killer, but nobody knows exact details. Even though I asked someone of you I cannot remember who I asked and what the answer was. I searched through all the recorded contacts, but I could not find anything relating to (the question) who the killer was and what was said. Do you know who “Jack The Ripper” was?

Ptaah: It must have been a private discussion so that there are no notes of it, in any case I am not aware of any official talks (about it). But regarding “Jack The Ripper” it can be said without doubt that it was a man who was addicted to a degenerated sexuality which he satisfied with prostitutes, to then kill them, wherefore he used a dagger (and) as well a little sword and poison. He extracted as well organs from the dead which he cooked and ate. The man was named Thomas Neill Cream and he was a learned physician, but after several murders he came under suspicion, was arrested, accused and condemned to death, after which he was hung in 1892.

At the same time a second man, who belonged to the royal family of Queen Victoria, was up to the same mischief, in the same way, he was, however, never caught, because he knew how to escape justice and he stopped his bloody deeds, after Thomas Neill Cream was arrested.

Billy: A free rider. That is how we call copycat criminals.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 105
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please note re. translating "Königshaus".

When I looked it up it came with "royal family" but a more direct translation would be "royal house"

At the same time a second man, who belonged to the royal family of Queen Victoria, ...

may as well be:

At the same time a second man, who belonged to the royal house of Queen Victoria, ...

Maybe the culprit was just employed there?

Joe

Post Number: 312
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

Thank you for the translation.

Justsayno

Post Number: 634
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe and Tat_tvam_asi, I read the original article by the person who bought the scarf and the doctor who did the analysis. The DNA testing was of victim Catherine Eddowes blood and Aaron Kosminskis semen. Kosminskis blood was not on the scarf, therefore it does not put him at the scene of the crime! So it's only circumstancial evidence. As I mentioned on theyflyblog, this only proves that Kosminski "used" the scarf. The big question is how often do ladies of the night wash their scarves? It may well have been there for weeks prior to her demise. This DNA testing may have been for nothing. I don't doubt Ptaah when he says that Jack the Ripper was Dr. Thomas Neill Cream because there is still no evidence that Kosminski was the killer.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Vincent

Post Number: 140
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I got my answer from Billy to the question I asked above here.

Vincent
Hi Billy,
In Contact Report 251 it says that in 10 billion years time our dead Sun, it's planets and satellites will be swallowed by a Black Hole and later (no time given) this Black Hole will explode and develop into new Galaxies.

Is this Black Hole the Central Black Hole of the Milkdromeda Galaxy that will explode and develop into new Galaxies?

Thanks!

Yes.

Votan

Post Number: 225
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Here is some interesting news.

Do you know why air plane pilots are warned not to
fly over Egypt's Great Pyramid? That's right, the
Civil Airline Department has banned all planes from
flying over the pyramids. As you read on, see if you
can discover why.

AMAZING PYRAMID WONDERS

The largest structure at Giza, in Egypt, is the
Cheops pyramid.

SIZE
• The Cheops pyramid is 476 feet high, with
a base 764 feet, and covers thirteen acres
(an area almost equal to seven city blocks).
The polished limestone facings (now removed)
covered 22 acres.

• It is still larger than any modern building.
New York’s Empire State Building is among the
very highest erected by modern man, yet it is
only about 2/5 the volume of the Cheops pyramid.

WEIGHT
• The building comprises 2,300,000 blocks,
totalling 6,250,000 tons in weight (each stone
is 2-1/2 tons). This amounts to more stone than
has been used in all of England’s churches,
cathedrals and chapels built since the time of
Christ.

• Covering the "King’s Chamber" are granite slabs
of 60 to 70 tons each, brought from a quarry 600
miles away.

• The casing stones (which are still in place on
the north face near the base) each weigh 15 tons.

ACCURACY OF CONSTRUCTION
• The pyramid is perfectly square to within
3/10,000 percent.

• Although it is constructed of 2,300,000 great
blocks put together without any cement, you still
can’t get the thinnest blade of a knife between
them.

The joints of the original limestone casings are
barely perceptible, not wider than the thickness of
silver paper.

One of today’s biggest U.S. contractors has stated
that we do not possess any machine capable of making
equally smooth surfaces as those connecting the
stones of the pyramids. They were fitted to an
accuracy of 1/100 inch.

• The pyramid is level over an area of 13 acres to
within half an inch.

• It is the world’s most accurately aligned building,
true north.

BEAUTY
• Originally this pyramid had a beautiful covering of
glistening white marble (polished to a mirror like
finish) and could he seen for 50 miles, reflecting
the light. It was capped by a golden point that shot
shafts of light back at the sun.

MEASUREMENTS IN ITS DESIGN
• The pyramid incorporates higher mathematics in its
very design, and advanced scientific knowledge in
its measurements. The relationship of the pyramid’s
height to the perimeter of its base is the same as
that between the radius and circumference of a circle.

It thus incorporates the mathematical value known as
pi (the constant by which the diameter of a circle
may be multiplied to calculate its circumference)—
and it does so accurately to several decimal places.

Its main chamber made use of several Pythagorean
functions not "discovered" supposedly until thousands
of years later.

• It served also as a calendar by which the length of
the year can be measured to the exact minute. And it
was as an observatory from which maps of the stellar
hemisphere could be accurately drawn.

• It is so finely aligned to the North Pole that modern
compasses can be adjusted to it.

• The measurements of its sides and angles accurately
reflect the geographic measurements of the northern
hemisphere, such as the degree of latitude and
longitude, the circumference and radius of the earth—
even accounting for polar flattening.

All this data was not ‘discovered’ until the 17th
century.

• In the International Geophysical Year in 1958, the
exact dimensions of the earth were determined by
satellite, and the French meter—which is our own
standard system of measurement, supposedly based on
the dimensions of the earth—was found to be incorrect.

But more amazingly, the Egyptian cubit—the unit of
measurement used in the pyramid—was found to be exact.
In other words, the cubit fits into the dimensions of
the earth within five decimal places—a rather startling
coincidence.

ENERGY FIELDS
• Cosmic radiation inside the pyramid contradicts every
known law of science and electronics—it implies an
advanced knowledge of electromagnetic forces.

• An energy field radiates from the apex, which prompts
us to wonder why it was built. The mass of evidence
suggests that the major pyramids were not intended to
be tombs.

SPEED OF CONSTRUCTION
• The pyramid was erected at an incredible speed. Recent
evidence suggests that this enormous structure may have
been built in a fraction of the time generally assumed.

It may have been built in 4 years by just 4,000 workers,
laboring only 3 months a year! This is a technological
feat beyond comparison in the modern world.

The supposition that enormous manpower, inclined planes
and rollers were used, must be discarded. To handle or
move one of the blocks might require a thousand hands
(500 men), for whom there would not have been room around
the stone.

(Assuming the use of primitive methods, the block must
still be handled, even if only to pass ropes under it,
or to load it onto a barge.)

Furthermore, engineers have estimated that a ramp to
service the Cheops pyramid would finally have had to be
a mile long, with a volume of masonry four times greater
than the pyramid itself. No, that’s not how they built it.

ALMOST INDESTRUCTIBLE
• In a search for hidden powers and riches, Melik al Aziz,
in 1196, employed thousands of workers to pull down the
three Giza pyramids stone by stone.

They went at the smallest pyramid for 8 exhausting months,
after which he gave the order to suspend all work when he
saw that the building had scarcely been touched.

• The pyramids are as strong today as when they were built.
Scientists have conceded that modern man cannot build a
great pyramid that would retain its shape for thousands
of years without sagging under its own weight.

MORE SURPRISES

Okay, then… are you ready to be shocked further??? …once, twice,
and more?

Here they come: astronomy… archaeology… and prophecy… They now
converge!

Did you know that a 6th century BC document written in Iraq
(that’s archaeology) predicted world events right up to the
attempt to unite Europe – as well as its subsequent failure?

I’ve been pondering on how to put all this together – along
with some other related material that you might find useful.
And the best I could think of was to make available to you some
of my latest information on DVD.

The result is 12 surprise-packed DVDs:

- 9 from my own popular 28-night Intelligence Report series
- 3 from Dr Robert Gentry’s shocking, cutting-edge revelations
that are startling the scientific world.

I make no apology for sharing this information. How else will
you know about it?

You will hold in your hands pure dynamite – powerful knowledge
you can share with others! And what does it include?:

1. ANCIENT SECRETS – (c.60 mins.)
* Surprising Discoveries in lost cities of the dead.
* China's secret pyramids.
* Egypt's royal tomb shock.
* Lost technology.
* Ancient skeletons radioactive.
* Mystery tunnels where doors snap shut behind you.
* City of the dead, that no outsider saw for 1,500 years.

2. FINGERPRINTS OF CREATION – (33 mins.)
* The IMPOSSIBLE discovery in the Earth’s foundation
rocks:
Stunning, beautiful polonium haloes frozen into granite.
* Did you know that the radioactive decay of primordial
polonium can last only a few minutes? But if granites
originated in a molten state and cooled over millions of
years, such radioactive haloes could never have been
captured – they would have decayed long before the rock
solidified.
* Dr Gentry’s startling scientific evidence of – hold
your breath - an instant creation of the Earth!!!
* Before saying no, no, no – you’d better see this! You
may never think the same again. This discovery has been
put to the world’s leading scientists – and they are
dumbfounded.

3. HOW YOUNG IS THE EARTH? – (76 mins.)
* Amazing scientific evidence that the sedimentary layers
comprising the Grand Canyon were deposited quickly
instead of slowly
* Startling scientific data that granites, the foundation
rocks of the Earth, formed rapidly instead of by slow
cooling
* Astonishing evidence that coal and oil can form
rapidly, and did so recently
* That dinosaurs lived not millions of years ago, but
recently
* Where does all this leave our evolution theory?
* See for yourself Dr Gentry’s breathtaking bombshells

4. CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE? –(37min.)
* In this suspense filled presentation Drs Robert and
David Gentry reveal the amazing astronomical discovery
that the universe has a nearby centre that can be
identified.
* Many wonder: Is the universe a cosmic accident?
* Or is there a heretofore undeciphered message in the
sky from the Creator Himself?
* Your head will spin at this cutting edge discovery!

5. SECRETS OF THE PYRAMIDS - (c.60 mins.)
* Amazing scientific discoveries about the Great Pyramid
* And astonishing prophecies carried by all the major
civilizations of antiquity concerning a coming Messiah.
* Discover the man who wrote his own autobiography before
he was born. Yes, his AUTO-biography! Impossible? You’d
better see this before you dismiss it.
* Have you heard of the most amazing day in history -
when 40 prophecies were fulfilled in 24 hours?
* Yes, I agree, this is uncanny… startling… breath-taking
information. And it may even lead you to wonder: Does an
unseen hand move in our affairs today?

6. EUROPE'S COMING COLLAPSE – (c.60 mins.)
* Is something really big soon to occur in Europe and the
world?
* Learn of the persistent prophecy that powerful men have
tried to break – and WHY.
* Discover 7 fateful words that seal the future.
* Know WHY the European Community will collapse.
* This surprising prophecy begins in Iraq... and it’s a
biblical prediction sealed by subsequent historical
events.

7. UFO ALIENS: THE DEADLY SECRET – (c.60 mins.)
* Are malicious entities posing as aliens from outer
space?
* Do these entities have an agenda?
* What are UFOs - really?
* Where are they from?
* What about abductions? (Only one class of people on
earth is exempt. Who are they?)
* Did aliens really bring civilization to Planet Earth?
* Who are the sinister Legion of Lucifer?
* What is the occult connection?
* How you can survive the plotted takeover.

8. ASTOUNDING WONDERS OF THE STARRY SKY – (c. 60 mins.)
* See the “gleaming gateway to paradise” – photographic
beauties of the gigantic “open space” corridor in the
nebula of Orion - see undreamed of glories in the skies
you will never forget.
* A colossal city in space?
* Is there a Heaven – if so, what and where is it?
* Is there an after-life?
* Will we know each other?
* Will people be real, with flesh and bones?
* How will you spend your time?
* Information to thrill your soul... and give you hope
for your future!

9. WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO THE DINOSAURS? - (c. 60 mins.)
* Alleged sightings - fact or fake?
* FRESH RED BLOOD CELLS found in dinosaur remains – what
does this mean?
* Also: Learn about the discovery that's toppling
evolution.
* Thrill to the amazing DNA code’s “sentences” and
“instruction books” - identical to human language
* Was there really a clever plot to use "evolution" to
destroy Western society?
* Learn of the scientific bombshell that is set to
devastate evolution.

10. TSUNAMIS, TERRORISM, EARTHQUAKES…
WHAT’S COMING? WHO’S NEXT?
- (c. 60 mins.)
* Archaeology confirms a most amazing event-by-event
ancient prediction.
* Discover prophecies 2,000 years old, that are coming to
pass AT THIS MOMENT!
* A million city folk die – and a small group is saved by
acting on a prophecy.
* AGAINST ALL ODDS - AN AMAZING ESCAPE FROM DEATH
* And the prophecy continues, step by step… What is
ahead, for our day? This will make your spine tingle.
* Does this prophecy have apocalyptic implications?

11. SKEPTICISM BEATEN BY A PROPHECY - (c. 60 mins.)
* A dead body... a torn curtain… and a rabbi's curse.
* Learn about a prophecy, uncanny in its fulfilment,
that religious leaders tried desperately to suppress.
* Discover an event that was prophesied in the Hebrew
writings to the precise year... month... day... and hour
- 600 years before it happened.
* Jonathan Gray’s challenge to every skeptic: disprove
this astonishing prophecy if you can!

12. HOW TO TAP UNLIMITED SPIRITUAL POWER - (c. 60 mins.)
* How to influence your boss... your spouse... and others
around you... with this forgotten, but proven success
key.
* Something else: what is all this talk we hear about
being born again? Can one really be born again? It sounds
weird. But is but possible? If so, how?
* “Saved” and “lost” – what on earth do these terms mean…
really? Okay, let’s discover 9 ways to tell if you're
one or the other.
* And here are some practical tips on day-to-day living:
How to unlock the key to spiritual success.

So there you have it, Explorer Friend – some very non-
mainstream stuff – but backed up with a good measure of
common sense and firm evidence.

I guarantee you, some of the information in these 12 new
DVDs will leave you amazed… breathless… and stunned!

Only a limited number of people will be successful in
getting this special set at a big reduction. But I shall
keep the door open all this week.

To claim your personal set please go to
http://www.beforeus.com/dvds-12-set.html

In any case, Explorer Friend I hope you are enjoying a healthy,
prosperous, and enjoyable week.

Best regards,
Jonathan Gray
info@archaeologyanswers.com

------------------------------------------------------
Please tell your friends
------------------------------------------------------
Have you been enjoying the archaeology newsletters?
If you know someone who would find these facts
interesting, Click the URL below now to tell them,
or copy and paste the URL below into your browser.
http://www.beforeus.com
======================================================
If you have any questions, please email me at
info@archaeologyanswers.com
International explorer, archaeologist and author
Jonathan Gray has traveled the world to gather data on
ancient mysteries. He has penetrated some largely
unexplored areas, including parts of the Amazon
headwaters. The author has also led expeditions to the
bottom of the sea and to remote mountain and desert
regions of the world. He lectures internationally.
If you have received this mailing in error, or
do not wish to receive any further newsletter
mailings from us, simply click "Reply" and type
in the SUBJECT LINE "unsubscribe" to
info1@archaeologyanswers.com
Or write to
Surprising Discoveries
Pacific Coast Hwy
PO Box 785
Thames
New Zealand

Too many newsletters? You can unsubscribe.

© 2014 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy & cookies
Develop
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page