Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 27, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through September 27, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 707
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2014 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"For example, authors and film producers in particular are selectively inspired to create their utopian novels and science fiction films in order to prepare mankind in a gentle manner for the coming events. More importantly, these inspirations help insight to grow within us that we are not the only intelligent creatures in the universe. At the same time, earthly science is also stimulated to allow and develop new discoveries and inventions essential for our times and to accelerate research for the future." -Guido Moosbrugger "And still they fly" page 253

Not really sure where to put this, but since much science fiction is the result of Plejaren impulse inspirations, I thought I would get a discussion going about science fiction I have been watching lately and see if I can start an interesting discussion on science fiction you may be watching, and from there we can even branch out into discussions on how science fiction relates to the mission because these are probably inspirations from Plejaren impulses. Feel free to participate with interesting science fiction you have watched, with a brief description/likes-dislikes etc and if anything in it ties into the mission: Like any fiction, science fiction may present some false ideas about the future, mainly due to terrestrial inability to grasp important issues such as peace, overpopulation, and climate catastrophe, but can also leave lasting footprints about the possibilities that lay before our planet in the upcoming centuries. (The sci-fi I am trying to discuss is not the Tom Cruise against all ET enslavers crap). I "unplugged" from the masses years ago, and gave up my overemphasis on entertainment, but lately I have been passing the time watching sci-fi, along with gardening, and reading Billy's books.

Star Trek: contains many technologies that would be beneficial if the Earth would develop them, replicators, transporters, medical tri-corders, and probably close to what terrestrial humans will be experiencing as we muddle our way out into space, meeting new races, and forming our own federation. Federation ideals of protecting life forms and such are sometimes cloaked behind the veil of war, probably what we will do in the future unfortunately. Star Trek has fiction attatched to it, and they never seem to encounter overpopulation on other worlds, or address Earth's overpopulation problem, and some of the fiction is probably impossible when you consider Billy's contact notes, but overall I think there are bits and pieces of truth in Star Trek and I think our race has a lot to learn from some of the good ideas about the future Star Trek has to offer, such as our species would do well in trying to establish a prime directive (as well as a temporal prime directive when it comes to time travel). In the Gene Rodenberry universe, there was a devastating WWIII on Earth, where 600 million terrestrials perished due to nuclear weapons, eventually after first warp drive was developed, and first contact with the Vulcans happened, Earthlings moved past money and started pursuing space travel and formed the Federation. Our planet lives with pending WWIII every day, and maybe our future will be similiar, after WWIII we make first contact with someone and start taking space travel more seriously. :-)

Star Trek the OS. too hokey for me, not my cup of tea. I'm sure some of the older people on this forums will post that this is their favorite ST series and this series opened the minds to millions of terrestrials that we are not the only intelligent species in the galaxy.

I have gone back to shows made in the 90's. The most obvious is Star Trek. The three made in the 90's were 7 seasons each, with the exception of the Enterprise prequel, that was shortened to 4 seasons because they cancelled the show.

Voyager: my favorite, I watched all 7 seasons. Closer to Gene Rodenberry's vision of seeking out new life forms and new civilizations. The crew is trapped 75,000 light years from Earth in the Delta quadrent, and has to make the journey back home, has to think quick on their feet, and cannot simply re-supply at the nearest federation space station, but has to resort to trading with new found Delta quadrent races. Janeway upholds Federation ideals of protecting life-forms and only using violence as a last resort or in self-defence. One of my favorite charachters is the EMH doctor. Too bad there won't be any movies.

Deep Space nine: I made it through 5 seasons before I moved on. Did not want to watch the Dominion war develop any further, also not to interested in the Klingons. Sisko is a good captian, and the Defiant is a cool ship (Romulan cloaking device and all). Get an added perspective about the Maquis whose colonies were given away in the Federation treaty with the Cardassians, dissapointed in the Bajoran religion showed in positive light, when it is clear that they worship wormhole extraterrestrials which is simply belief based God-delusion. Overall GDS9 is good space opera, someday I may finish the last two seasons.

TNG: I own all seven seasons as well as all of the TNG movies. Have not watched it yet. It's got an android, so it's got to be cool, right?

Enterprise prequel: I own this but just haven't had time to watch it yet. No teleporters and other advanced technology, heard problems of continuity, and the terrestrials and the Vulcans don't get around to forming the Federation until the last two seasons. I am intriqued about this one though, and will make time to watch the four seasons soon.

Star Trek 2009 re-boot and Star Trek into the darkness: Good movies. Into the darkness sort of rips of the wrath of Khan though doesn't it?

Babylon 5: Bought his because I heard this was some of the best sci-fi ever made. Just started this and am on the first season. The special effects no longer hold up, but I am trying to get into the story. The 5 races on the space station are trying to form a lasting peace out in space, which I can get into, and the Minbari seem to have reincarnation down somewhat, which is refreshing to see in sci-fi. Heard this one has long story arcs overlapping all 5 seasons, and the whole thing was written out before hand (impulses?). My boxset came with a 13 episode show called Crusade that is made by the same guy, about a Starship's quest to find a cure for a bio-genic weapon that was used against Earth, it has one of the actors that appeared in a Voyager episode in it, and it should be interesting!

Battlestar Galactica: the one made in the 2000's. I heard this was groundbreaking, and in fact, when I first joined the forums, a lot of seasoned posters said this reminded them of contact 251 (rise of the robots), the robots did a nuclear strike and the few remaining humans are left to wander space in search of the Earth. The rise of the Cylons can also be seen in the prequel Caprica. I own all 4 seasons of BG, as well as Razor and the Plan, but have not watched it yet, but I plan on watching this after Babylon 5.

Firefly: I heard this was one of the best short-runned-cancelled-prematurely sci-fi seasons to date. Kind of hesitant to watch this because one of the crew members is a preacher. Heard the movie Serenity is really good too.

Star Wars: to good vs. evil for me, with an overemphasis on war. The positive only wins after suffering heavy losses to the negative. The Jedi warrior and the force were interesting, but I tried and it is not really my cup of tea.
---

I look forward to learning about new sci-fi from you all so I can keep my collection going, as well as discussing with you how sci-fi ties into the mission, and I have tried to do that with my post. Ptaah collects stamps, and I, as a terrestrial human, collect sci-fi. I collect something that is probable to be the result of extraterrestrial inspiration, (even though the terrestrial maker of the film(s) thinks it is from their own mind) not too bad huh?

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Joe

Post Number: 313
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2014 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion both Star Trek and Star Wars are garbage.

Darren

Post Number: 465
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2014 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, good post! I love watching science fiction films/series like you, especially when they tie into the Meier material.

Two of my all time favorite sci-fi films that tie into the Meier material are Blade Runner and Gattaca. They are both super excellent films. A must watch for any sci-fi fan. I think both of these films had impulses from the P's.

Blade Runner (1982)

Storyline

"In a cyberpunk vision of the future, man has developed the technology to create replicants, human clones used to serve in the colonies outside Earth but with fixed lifespans. In Los Angeles, 2019, Deckard is a Blade Runner, a cop who specializes in terminating replicants. Originally in retirement, he is forced to re-enter the force when four replicants escape from an off-world colony to Earth to find their creator."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/

Gattaca

Storyline

"In the not-too-distant future, a less-than-perfect man wants to travel to the stars. Society has categorized Vincent Freeman as less than suitable given his genetic make-up and he has become one of the underclass of humans that are only useful for menial jobs. To move ahead, he assumes the identity of Jerome Morrow, a perfect genetic specimen who is a paraplegic as a result of a car accident. With professional advice, Vincent learns to deceive DNA and urine sample testing. Just when he is finally scheduled for a space mission, his program director is killed and the police begin an investigation, jeopardizing his secret."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119177/

Ramirez

Post Number: 1048
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Day The earth Stood Still made in 1951 was very likely the result of impulses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still

This can be easily downloaded from several peer to peer networks.

If you manage to watch this it's easy enough to figure out the mindset of the visitors and their perspective on earth humanity.

Of the many sci-fi films from that date ..... early to late 1950s this stood out as the most realistic depiction of what might be happening regarding ETs .... except for the efforts of the Bafath and Ashtar Sheran - MIB.
Cheers.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 453
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love Firefly for the scifi-western theme. IMO, it shoulda run for many seasons. Too bad Fox cancelled it, and for what reason nobody can seem to tell. It was very popular at the time. Perhaps because it was set in a struggle against an overbearing government, which movies can do, but not series.

Alien Visitor is another good one, if you can agree with the message. It questions what degree of environmentalism is actually extremist.

I hope that one day the FIGU associated groups will write and produce their own scifi movies. That would be interesting.
Life

Blake_p

Post Number: 238
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On a disappointing note;

Regarding interviews and future films; Billy will not be doing any more filming for anything else as far as I know but of course everything can always change. So everyone may want to get or keep all of Michaels three films since it looks like they will be the last.
(This was Billy's response to a request from Ricardo for another film/movie)

Corey

Post Number: 708
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren: I have seen both those films and they are very good. I like how the cop in Gattaca turns out to be the main charachters brother, and how they go for a swim race towards the end. If you noticed, they were using electric cars in the film. As for Bladerunner, 2019 is only 5 years away, maybe the world will shift toward what is depicted in the film in 20-30 more years. Another good film, and I would agree most likely impulses.

Ramirez: I have seen the remake, but never the original. I will look out for it, so I can understand why you feel it is the result of impulses.

Michael Helfert: about Firefly, you iterated what just about every person I have spoken to about it has iterated. Everyone raves about it. Alien Visitor got good reviews on Amazon, I will have to check it out someday sir!

Blake_p: thanks for the disappointing heads up, as it is better to know sour truth even when it is sour. I suppose we'll have to manage by enjoying the MH films that have been already made. I suppose then the film MH was planning to release later this year, about our questions we submitted, and the spiritual teaching will not happen huh?
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 107
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

I second your choice.

The Day The Earth Stood Still - it has a realism to it that is - even today - outstanding.
Its message is clear without the exaggeration *) scenarios that are so common in today's sci-fi movies.

Salome

Bill

PS
As mentioned in one of my previous posts - whatever our senses record will form our self-image.
Less exaggeration will make us more peaceful and in tune with the universe.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 897
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Corey,

The film will come out, it's just taken longer than we wished, as is often the case.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1050
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tat_tvam_asi,

The Day The Earth Stood Still has clues sprinkled throughout.

When Klattu is searching for a name to use he sees a briefcase with the initials JC so he chooses the name John Carpenter ..... Jesus was a carpenter whose mission was to bring peace and knowledge to earth humanity.

Klattu is based on the future Billy Meier who as the film portrays got shot at for his efforts.

There are several parallels with what Billy and the ET's represent portrayed throughout the film.

Read between the lines ......
Cheers.

Piyali

Post Number: 105
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome friends, thank you so much for the movie recommendations. Recently I have taken to watching sci-fi movies again, after along time...I gave up watching because I could not find anything worth watching...but recently I watched "Roswell", which is mostly fantasy, but there were certain dialogues that felt true. It was well acted, has a lot of humor in it and overall it was fun for me to watch. :-) Since watching "Roswell" I have been looking for new good movies to watch, so I am grateful for the suggestions. I have seen "Star Wars", "Star Trek", "The Day The Earth Stood Still" , "2001: A Space Odyssey", to name a few...

I wish a movie was made based on the true history of our Universe, the true history of humanity, as we know today from the Meier Material...nothing close to it is out there yet in our movie world. :-)

I too wonder about the film Michael was planning to release about the spiritual teaching...any news regarding this?

Thank you again.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 710
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH: thanks. That's great news, will keep an eye out for it. Can't wait to see what the answer to my question(s) is!

Piyali: Thanks for contributing! Good luck on your search for good sci-fi! Some years ago Billy commented in the answers section that a movie was being filmed in Canada that (presumably through impulses) was going to be similar to the historical events in contact 251, but I have not heard a peep about it since. I don't think it was ever released. Too bad!

Based on what you said, I may have to check out Roswell in the future.

Sometimes sci-fi shows things that we can deduce from Billy's material that are simply untrue, but sci-fi is still compelling to watch, and sometimes there are parcels of truth, and overall it is to prepare Earth humanity for the events of the future in a gentle way, etc. Sci-fi made 100 years from now will certainly have some modifications made with all the cognitions and developments Earth humanity will make in that time frame, and may be closer to the truth. We can gather from the small amount of information released in contact 32 (when Semjase took Billy 500 years into the future) that Semjase said Earth humans of that time are more peaceful then they are in Billy's time, some solace, that after some centuries, our race will fiqure some things out! That may be several incarnations into the future, but you, and I, and everyone else on the forums will be a part of that future too. Bad things may happen in the immediate future, like a pending WWIII, etc., but some centuries down the line, it may be more rewarding and more peaceful to be a human being, then it is today! But even so, being a human being in 2014 is still a life worth living! :-)

Salome

Acriasis

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, September 22, 2014 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of the Star Trek series ' The Next Generation' was my favorite, for its portrayal had a seemingly realistic theme to it as to how life might be like once the Earth humans start to travel the cosmos in perhaps the not too distant future, as for the android in this show he was created similar to what the Plejaren have spoken about in the contact notes as an 'independent entity' capable of its own decisions, being semi organic. I also concur on the movie 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' which also had a remake with better special effects a few years ago starring Keanu Reaves as the non-earth being. Sci-fi movies are about the only fictional movies i watch, although i do also like some adventure and action films especially with an archaelogical theme. In the fictional movie industry sci-fi movies are those i enjoy the most to watch, especially now after learning true knowledge, ones that seem to line up with the contact notes, such as the movie 'Cloud Atlas' which portrays how each person is connected to another throughout the ages with even help by an advanced race to future primitive humans as part of the movie, with a theme of reincarnation, which i highly recommend if you have not watched this. Another one is also a newer movie called 'Promethius' which portrays archaeologists finding writings drawn on a cave wall by a primitive people seemingly appearing similar to the Pleaides star constellation. These archaeologists then embark on a journey with other ' team members' to a lonely world where an ancient structure is found. In the movie (hard to explain) had a sense of creator-overlords as to the humanoid being near the end wanted to destroy the Earth humans with a powerful biological weapon after being awoken from a deep 'cryo sleep' for 2000 years seemingly having an immediate hatred for the Earth humans whom awoke him. Definitely a thinker movie as was Cloud Atlas.
Another movie or series rather came out about ten years ago called 'Taken' which aired on the SYFY Channel in the US and was also available in a six disc set. This is about government secrecy about alien beings and trying to figure out how to 'turn on' and also cover up the incident of the roswell craft, of which has been spoken about in the contact notes about government secrecy and extraterrestrial lifeforms. This also has alien abductions and a portrayal of a non-earth being copulating with an earth female. Also later in the series portrays a young girl with fantastic mental abilities such as moving objects and manifesting illusions which are seemingly real to the onlookers in the episode, of which perhaps may suggest might of the spirit and fluidal forces/might of thoughts. I feel there are many 'tools' of sorts provided by non-earth beings, helping Earth humanity to 'wake up' and smell the truth all around throughout the infinite vastness of the cosmos as well as in the right here and now. Perhaps, there may still be time to change for the better....perhaps a choice, before the destruction, can be reasonable if only the truth can be learned, or perhaps not in this lifetime.
Saalome
Marcus

The truth within, all around, constantly changing us into the true human we are and have always been, it only took a choice to remember.

Piyali

Post Number: 106
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Marcus. I have yet to see Cloud Atlas and 'Promethius'.

As for 'Taken', your description sounds identical to the TV series, 'Roswell'...are they one and the same?
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Piyali

Post Number: 107
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found the movie, "Taken" that you are speaking about Marcus. Not the same one as "Roswell" which has a similar plot. :-) Thank you so much. Will watch. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Ramirez

Post Number: 1056
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008)

Recently watched the 2008 remake which now revolves around a theme of aliens came here intending to eliminate humanity to save the planet because habitable planets are scarce however learned compassion through their interactions with humans and changed their minds.

It's not anything like the basic messages contained in the 1951 original though Keanu Reaves does a superb job playing Klaatu and if anything the present mentality of the US government is graphically illustrated by their minister of defense ..... enemies everywhere with evil intent ..... shoot first then study the corpses and technology which might be useful later.

I imagine the Plejaran have something like Gort though probably much smaller acting as wardens on their prison planet.

Whereas the original showed ET's as beings of advanced evolution with benign intentions in the 2008 version they are portrayed as emotionally remote and calculating hardly concerned with the fate of billions as long as the job gets done ..... sorta remind you of how those behind the curtain here on earth operate eh :-)

The original was much calmer and thoughtful.
Cheers.

Acriasis

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali
Your welcome, and enjoy! Although I recommend these movies/series this is of my own opinion/observations especially of the movie 'Prometheus' which one must keep an open mind in truth and get past the 'Hollywood' effect, as applies to all these fictitious entertainings and do not serve the agenda of definite reality.

Ramirez
Yes the newer version is rather harsh in comparision, although the portrayal of the military is probably closer to fact as to the unknown is always seen as a threat first before logical reasoning comes into play. And another part of this movie was the non earth beings coming to destroy the Earth humans due to a lack of reasonable thinking of being truly barbaric to the portrayed space faring race in the movie, as to what the Plejaren stated in the Contact Notes of the rather nasty beings found within the vastness of the cosmos, which as stated is a part of the mission, to warn us about these beings.

All
Is is not Truly amazing, how much the general public is becoming aware of other worldly beings through movies and the Internet through a sort of 'conditioning' with tiny seeds of truth found in many forms, and how when one finally finds true knowledge and accepts this into one's life without assumptions getting in the way, and has seen a true change in one's life through following and applying truth lost to the ages and now found, how easy, so it seems, one can now recognize the truth where this was not present before, such as in a fictional movie, or even a life circumstance, how truly amazing the human being truly is. Although there are many movies being produced these days, which are getting even more advanced, I am happy and glad there are still some old films still available to watch of the most important case of non - earth human beings of all time, which I could watch time and again. Perhaps someday The Silent Revolution of Truth shall be a standard followed truth for all the Earth humans, unfortunately for now And Did They Listen? There is only a short time...to live, to truly be..to be extraordinary, and evolutively grow in knowledge of the truth, from where shall we go? In the right here and now of our very own responsibility, within the Might of Thoughts.
Saalome,
Marcus

Vincent

Post Number: 136
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2014 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cloud Atlas was great! I liked how it involved reincarnation.

I would love to see a big budget movie series on the key reincarnation lives of the Nokodemion spirit form, from when he came out of the AA right up to Billy. I know it won't happen in my lifetime. If they ever do make it, I think that story line will be far better then any fiction story line, or any real one for matter. It would be great!

I wonder if we will still be wanting to watch films in about 800 years time?

Corey

Post Number: 715
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2014 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcus: Cloud Atlas was definitely a good film. Small baby steps for the masses to start considering reincarnation. As I missed it in the theaters, because it was doing so well overseas, they left it in the theaters overseas longer then normal, so the wait for the DVD was a long one.

as for Prometheus, I saw commercials for it, so I watched it, and liked the first 3/4 of it, until I learned in the last 1/4 it was an Alien prequel. It had space travel, holograms, cool spacesuits, an android, you name it, but once the Hollywood (Alien stuff) took over in the last 1/4 I was turned off.

Yes it is amazing how much the general public is being exposed to other worldly intelligent beings out there in the stars, through book media, the internet, and movies, as we are not alone. I, like you, can watch my sci-fi collection anytime I want, which makes me happy. I was thinking of getting into some sci-fi books, Amazon has some good ones, and I could get some used from Alibris, but I don't want to read any "earth vs. them" books (see 441st contact), just books that are probably the result of impulses, books that showcase future Earth developments etc., quality science fiction that doesn't overemphasize future war. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2014 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Although nothing can compare with the epic history contained in contact report 251, there are fictional works which provide good exercise for the imagination, the kind of which, when compared with a movie, allow the reader to envisage their own unique imagery and mind's mise en scene:

1. Tau Zero by Poul Anderson
> This one is a relatively short read but it is none-the-less a thrilling adventure with compelling astrophysical and space travel ideas. No war in this one; only the perils of traversing spacetime for several cosmonauts.

2. Eon by Greg Bear
> A foreign body enters orbit around Earth with a structure more than meets the eye; holographic/quantum computing; terraforming; time loops and parallel realities... it has it all.

3. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein
> This one is a little difficult to get started because of the use of a fictional form of English and its accompanying slang thought up by the author for the part of Earth's population inhabiting the Moon, however, sticking with it is worthwhile because the characters really grow on you.

Happy reading!

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 360
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2014 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are lots of movies, cartoons and novels not well known that are written by Lucas and Gene and we know who really wrote those eh eh

This is good to see
www.thrivemovement.com
(Click movie)

The main beneficiary of one of the founders of Proctor and Gamble explains a lot of things people need to know about our planets unofficial rulers, he did his homework

(All that is not good must be recognised and understood, then you will neutralise it real good)

I like how they pretty much say don't get angry to work out a solution (be neutral positive)

And the main reason I mention this is they believe Beam

www.thrivemovement.com/and-did-they-listen-documentary

(Is prime position on front page of busy website)

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thrivemovement.com

Only 27000 USA websites get more traffic and 80000 worldwide

The videos cover many topics so I put it here but a mod might know of a better section so feel free to move it if need b

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Corey

Post Number: 716
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2014 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew,

Thanks for the suggestions!

Piyali

Post Number: 108
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Andrew and all friends for great suggestions. :-)

I wish to also suggest a very interesting series I am watching on Amazon Prime, called, "Fringe" which is American science fiction television series created by J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, and Roberto Orci. The series follows Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv), Peter Bishop (Joshua Jackson), and Walter Bishop (John Noble), members of the fictional Fringe Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, based in Boston, Massachusetts, under the supervision of Homeland Security. The team uses fringe science and FBI investigative techniques to investigate a series of unexplained, often ghastly occurrences, which are related to mysteries surrounding a parallel universe.

It follows the casework of the Fringe Division, a Joint Federal Task Force supported primarily by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which includes Agent Olivia Dunham; Dr. Walter Bishop, the archetypal mad scientist; and Peter Bishop, Walter's estranged son and jack-of-all-trades. They are supported by Phillip Broyles (Lance Reddick), the force's director, and Agent Astrid Farnsworth (Jasika Nicole), who assists Walter in laboratory research. The Fringe Division investigates cases relating to fringe science, ranging from transhumanist experiments gone wrong to the prospect of a destructive technological singularity to a possible collision of two parallel universes. The Fringe Division's work often intersects with advanced biotechnology developed by a company called Massive Dynamic, founded by Walter's former partner, Dr. William Bell (Leonard Nimoy), and run by their common friend, Nina Sharp (Blair Brown). The team is also watched silently by a group of bald, pale men who are called "Observers".

What I really like about this series is the science explained behind the manifestation, and somehow, horrific as some of them are, it is not gruesome, I can actually watch it, because I am intrigued by the explanations behind it.

It makes me wonder, if in reality, such science is actually being pursued somewhere that we do not know about? It is pretty well-made, and like all things, do hold kernels of truth in it. I esp. love Walter Bishop. To me, he is the heart of the series. If it speaks to you, I hope you enjoy it. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page