Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 18, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through December 18, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome.

There is something else I would like to share.
Here is a clip from the Hubble 3D documentary that showed at IMAX a while ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7GvNKOK9k

One notable spaceflight simulation begins at 1:30, which shows a flight towards the Orion constellation and then into the stellar nursery of the Orion nebula.
Another notable flight begins at 7:45, which features a flight towards the central-sun of our galaxy, passing it by and then leaving our galaxy to sail by the neighbourhood of galaxies.

I would like to point out that by the 9:00 mark, each blob of light visible is a whole galaxy, itself containing many billions of stars.

Glorious.

Corey

Post Number: 730
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2014 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew Hua,

I started reading Tau Zero, and in the first chapter it indicates there was a nuclear war and after the close brush with death, there was general disarmament, and there was a world police force installed to maintain the disarmament.

I wonder if that is how it will go for our planet, the multi-national-peace-keeping troop will be formulated after wwIII to maintain peace (instead of before which would be much more logical).
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

I can vaguely recall the first chapter; I was more captured by the space travel which is what I remember most clearly.

It certainly would require a great deal of wisdom for an international peacekeeping force to form at this time without a potent catalyst or Stein des Anstosses, conversely, it would require only sheer stupidity if a peacekeeping force were to not form following such a destructive war.
With the standing "Mutual Assured Destruction" between world powers it would take a very sensible dialogue to occur on the basis of true humaneness for unanimous efforts for the good of all to come about. However, so stubborn are those with power that it may just take a near mutual destruction for them to realise we're all in this together; what harms one harms the other.

Dread aside, I hope the book helps your mind to soar, and in doing so, helps to consolidate your perspective of your place as a human being on this planet and elucidates ever more what can be your legacy.
It certainly did help me in some ways to see that despite my modest footprint on Earth, it is a step in the right direction.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 911
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please see:

http://theyflyblog.com/2014/10/24/wcufo-times-square/

…more than a few people did, even if it only registered in their sub noxious minds.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 574
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2014 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I along with the others have created a new website whose objective is to research & archive all the pro & con evidence in the Meier case.

http://billymeieruforesearch.com/
www.ufoprophet.blogspot.in
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."

Andyv24

Post Number: 72
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow. Lot of work you guys have done there, Mahigitam.

So it appears that virtually every prophecy/prediction that has been held out as evidence of the contacts is actually not good evidence at all -- is that a fair summary of your research? That basically everything that Meier 'predicted' had already happened or was already known?

Have you found anything in favor of the authenticity of the case?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 575
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Andy,

Not only that each and every prophecy/prediction which has been either promoted or not promoted as evidence has been proven to be not the case; but there is so much of evidence for editing the prophecies/predictions.

For example see this prediction of MUFON:
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/analysis-of-contact-reports-1-100/#Arab-Israeli_Conflict_MUFON

We have several examples of this kind.
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."

Mahigitam

Post Number: 576
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Have you found anything in favor of the authenticity of the case?"

So far I have not found any prophetic/predictive evidence, that scientifically supports the claims of Meier.

Vincent

Post Number: 209
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Billy Meier UFO Research
researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case"

Hi Mahigitam,

Nice Billy Meier site but why have you decided to show "con evidence" of the case?

I did not think there was much con stuff in the case.

I don't know if that is a good idea having that there. Do you think it may stop some people from wanting to look further into the Meier case?

Andyv24

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Right. I saw the MUFON bit. Thanks Mahigitam.

It appears that, in the least, MH needs to comprehensively edit his corroboration page.

Votan

Post Number: 250
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This Isis movement will sooner or later loose its movement.How long can you go on and kill without a true and just cause.Sure people are attracted now but when they realise that they have been conned they will leave.
joe

Historeed

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Do you think the Meier case is real? It's hard to tell your position from exploring your website. You had previously posted many things on youtube in support of the prophetic info, now it seems you are back-tracking on this.
Matthew Reed

Michael_horn

Post Number: 935
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"One should know that it takes weeks, months or sometimes even years before a science paper gets published in a peer-reviewed journal. If a scientific discovery, result etc. has some kind of impact of significance outside the scientific world it often gets published in the popular media (which often twists the facts) even before it gets published in a peer-reviewed journal.

So certainly the connection between bromine and the decomposition of ozone depletion was known in the scientific community before Feb 25, 1975 (Meier’s contact date). Moreover the only verifiable evidence of the publication of this bromine-ozone relationship (in CR 7) by Meier is in SKB 1 (1st ed.), 1977, 2 years after the above articles were published in New York Times and also in the Geophysical Research Letters science journal, which are just two references out of many."

The apparent goal of Mahigitam is to prove that Meier falsified and/or backdated all of his scientific information, that which I refer to as prophetically accurate.

I have tried to point out that Mahigitam is an inept researcher for a couple of reasons, which essentially have to do with knowing how…real life works. When I started doing my research into the Contact Reports, in 1986, I was living in Los Angeles, one of the main communication hubs in the world. I had access to the news media, magazines, newspapers, etc. Yet I was unaware of the various things that were announced as "new discoveries" until they hit the mainstream media.

And since the internet didn't exist, I couldn't go and search out further - or previously published - information. Obviously, to anyone with half a brain, neither could Meier. And any thinking person realizes that a lot of…real life factors simply eliminate the premise that Meier had access to and was plagiarizing anyone else's material. This alone means that he got it from…other sources. And those sources were the Plejaren.

Mahigitam is an armchair expert in the computer age, looking at everything from that perspective and perhaps thinking that Meier was sitting around like him, concocting theories and info, etc.

Means, motive and opportunity need to be taken into consideration in any real investigation. Mahigitam doesn't; he demonstrates that he's completely unaware of such realities. Finding information online is only a part of the process. In fact, his lack of awareness of such realities, including the fact that he's never gone to interview and investigate Meier, his associates, the physical surroundings, etc., himself, make his efforts somewhat comical…though I'm sure he fails to see that.

I've refrained from going through and arguing every point. I saw from the way he conducted his Facebook "campaign" that he was disingenuous in his approach and in his evasive responses to repeatedly asked, basic questions. It was clear that he was harboring another agenda, which is his right but his lack of openness about it and his overall covertness lacked the essential honesty necessary for someone who was really investigating something, as opposed to promoting himself and some form of personal profit.

If his arguments are picked up by any credible investigators, or skeptics who want to use them to attempt to discredit the Meier case, I'll be glad to engage with them. Of course while Mahigitam has tightly latched onto his position, I think it'll ultimately be helpful in attracting the attention of actual, serious investigators who understand the realities of investigation, the preponderance of evidence, etc., etc., etc. - which Mahigitam in his rush to assert himself in some kind of a role clearly doesn't.

Basically he falls into the "he could've done it this way" trap, which ultimately has people falling all over themselves as their theories collide with the known relaities, circumstances, resources, etc.

As I said, that's fine. The result will inevitably turn out to produce more awe and amazement just as Phil Langdon't nice WCUFO model making efforts did, especially in light of Prof. Zahi's photo analysis, which thoroughly refuted and debunked them.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 577
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Vincent
Every pro & con stuff is going to be published in that website, which is a time consuming task. So I first decided to publish stuff that I have checked and verified. With time, everything is going to be published - both pro and con.

Investigating ourselves & publishing facts should be our highest priority irrespective of what its consequences are. An objective investigation starts with analysing individual pieces of evidence and then build a comprehensive theory on the whole case. But most people including me have taken the wrong approach. So I have decided to correct my mistakes and approach the case anew with a clearer skeptical mindset.

@Historeed
As said above, I did post many pro-videos but later realized the gross fallacies (believing as true and not verifying Meier/FIGU/MHs claims), I made. From my experience, I suggest that we could learn alot from exloring the case if we drop black/white approach - Is the case true or a hoax. I have no strong evidence that proves the case a hoax but have evidence that supports the hoax hypothesis. At the same time, scientifically speaking the pro-evidence is not that strong too.

Verlanis

Post Number: 111
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Meier case is singlehandedly the most authentic case for purposes of ET visitation. Every other case, even the best, pales in comparison, but it does have it's own share of problems which are highly unusual; though, those problems do not invalidate the visitation aspect at all. The small problems have occurred primarily via information updates to the extent of pulling metaphorical 180s exemplified throughout the entire written material, but the problems arise in intervals of years.

The most incredible evidence only arrived this year in 2014 thanks to the talented help of Zahi revealing never before seen information in film footage, and in the Wedding Cake UFO pics. The revealed info cast away all doubts for me, because Zahi's approach was 100% as legitimate as could be concerning the use of movie, and photo software in uses that can not be called extreme, tampering, or other modifications because adjusting brightness and contrast (night photo of the WCUFO) only reveals data already held in the photo even if they are inperceptable to the Human eye.

The largest body supporting the contacts is held right in the Contact Reports because no one can dispute the literal authenticity of the case due to verified publishing dates of many of BEAM's books. Top that off with the film footages and it becomes rock solid.

Any of Michael Horn's presentations are worth watching. Yes's the ray gun was real simply for the fact that the oval damage shape of the shot tree is the only oval hole in and tree in the world. The damage pattern matches the effects of artificial means, even if those means are well more advanced than our current tech capabilities.

The CRs are so unusual that the historical context sections paint an incredibile picture, but none of the information is outlandish enough to seem fake or impossible

Earth Humans are not native to earth, and is easily proven upon
research of mammal bone densities, and understanding that human bones are less dense than most apples and large monkeys. The thinner bone density of Humans is the biggest sign that our bodies were once used a lesser gravity environment.
Jack --

Historeed

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

You have a right to pursue your investigation of the Meier material as you wish, however, I find it troubling that you have asked for and received so many donations of Meier material from people who, most likely, were under false pretenses of your motives. Once you conclude that the Meier case is a hoax, I sincerely hope that you are kind enough to return all the Meier material to those individuals who so kindly donated to you.
Matthew Reed

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 151
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some notes re. M’s “investigations” …

(1)
Billy, as we all know, was committed and had to keep the Plejaren’s directive to never to mention what he knew before the event.
Yes – there is naturally the possibility that someone writes about the past and sells it as if he was told before the event.

But I am reminded of Semjase’s statement re General Franco’s death.
A date that the apparatus in her spaceship could recognize (“So speaks his subconscious..”).
I think Billy understood that many people would have the same argumentation as M.
So, in this instance, he wrote a letter (to Hans Jacob / Accountant) before the event of Franco’s death – asking HJ, however, not to open the letter before the 20.11.1975. Hans Jacob did not receive this letter for quite while, though, because (through a mishap in the post office) it was delayed (Plejaren influence ?)
According to Block 1 (page 482) of the contact reports Billy’s letter was dated 28-10-75, confirming Francos death (night of 19 – 20 November 1975). The letter arrived at the post office at 09:30 in the morning of 21-11-1975 and was marked with the sending post officer’s remark “Sorry I was away – that why this letter is send to Wetzikon very late”. The recipient (Hans Jacob) went to the post office to find out why the letter was late. The Post officer gave the explanation that the letter “either fell in between one of the newspapers that were sent by mail or because of a wrong Post office code”.

The letter was opened on 22-11-1975 in front of all Figu group members.
It contained Billy’s letter (info re. Franco’s death) and a confirmation that the letter was posted by Eduard Meier in Arosa on 5-11-1975 between 11 and 12 o’ clock – the confirmation note is signed by Jacob Bärtschinger.

Even more conclusive is the statement of Wendell Stevens re. the killing of the pope.
This event has been well documented many times – see e.g. http://www.meiersaken.info/Prophecies.html

(2)
There are many witnesses – e.g In the 1990’s the UN diplomat Phobol Cheng came forward and stated that she eye-witnessed Asket when Billy was there. There are photos of Asket’s flying saucer, too.
http://www.meiersaken.info/UFO_case.html

(3)
To assume that Billy – in a time of no Google, no internet etc. - would read all the English journals (New York Times in Hinterschmidrüti !!) and other books before e.g. writing about the depletion of the ozone layer – this is a little too much too swallow.

My impressions:

I did not have the time to read through all of M.’s “uncorroborated” claims.
But I do not think it right to scrutinize every little detail.
Billy is not trying to gain materially.
And if there is an accidental mistake –so what?
Even the universe is not yet perfect – so why should anyone - including Billy or the Ps claim perfection?

This much is clear to me -

Nobody, not this man, Billy, nor anybody else could have studied and then written down the “mass of information” that we were told by the Plejaren.
Information that makes much more sense than well established teachings (see e.g. J. Deardorff’s comparison of the Talmud Jmmanuel vs. the Bible, the protection of the US$ as reason for the Iraq War etc. etc.).
Semjase’s refined words on the Spirit Teachings – Quetzal’s and Ptaah’s clear and detailed information – how could one person ever write so much?

There are certainly many, many insights confirmed by specialists in the various fields of science, history, biology, astronomy and many others.
It is an education, a value creation, in so many fields.

I enjoy the discussion.

Salome,

Bill

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 634
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goblet of the Truth chapter 2 verse 347

"because staying silent and amusing oneself at their slanders (calumnies) is its own medicine,..."

347) And if you are asked about the slanderers and their machinations, then say that it is worthless to do anything against them before authority or jurisdiction, because it only brings harm and hatred and desires for revenge, as well as the loss of goods and chattels and wealth because the authority and jurisdiction demand payment for their administration of justice; leave the slanderers to be slanderers in themselves and outwardly, and do not create any hatred or undertake any revenge and retaliation against them, because staying silent and amusing oneself at their slanders (calumnies) is its own medicine, whereas the slanderers create harm and trouble in themselves through their evil deeds and will soon become tired of them because they do not achieve any success and only provide joy and benefit for the slandered ones.

Salome,
Eddie

P.S. If you want the REAL evidence, read this.

Goblet of the Truth chapter 2 verse 344

344) And if you are asked about the world in which you live, and about the future world, then say that your world in which you live is the world of learning, the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life, by means of which the sense of the life shall be fulfilled, which is the unfolding and swelling (evolution) of the inner world (consciousness), so that love and knowledge and wisdom grow and peace and freedom and therefore consonance (harmony) are created in your nature, by means of which the spirit living in you does the same.

Scott

Post Number: 2504
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Members,

I understand this topic is important to certain people who have opinions about the validity of what is being stated. A few months ago this topic was banned from this forum because of the huge responses which were generated. Posts will be allowed, but no slanderous or insulting remarks will be allowed. If things get out of hand all posts will be rejected. And please provide references ie; link etc. when citing specific pieces of information.

Regards
Scott

Simon_cg

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Historeed:

Mahesh' blog says this:

"Why Donate ?"

"Part of my research or investigations into the Meier case & presenting the related information for you on this blog requires purchasing books, magazines, DVDs,..etc, which i cannot always afford. So i need your valuable donations which would be used for Meier case study & sharing information."

Are you actually saying that the funding should depend on the conclusion? Because I don't see anything on his blog that implies that's part of the deal.

Should he have added:

'The result of my research will be that the case is real'

or:

'The result of my research will be that the case is a hoax'

As far as I understood research was a process of collecting evidence and drawing logical conclusions based on the evidence. Not working towards a preconceived conclusion.

Vincent

Post Number: 210
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"So I have decided to correct my mistakes and approach the case anew with a clearer skeptical mindset."

Hi Mahigitam,

That's ok. I think everyone should have the right to make of the Meier case what they will, as long as there is no agenda or precognitions. It's everyone's right. I also think it may be better to check out the Meier material with a "clear mindset" instead of a "clear skeptical mindset".

"At the same time, scientifically speaking the pro-evidence is not that strong too."

I don't understand how you came to that conclusion, but for me, I knew the case was real after I thoroughly checked out all the pro-evidence in all the different categories of proof. That was enough for me. I think it's hard to dismiss all that hard evidence in the case over some small details that didn't add up.

Andyv24

Post Number: 74
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam's work should be supported because either 1) should the case's authenticity survive his scrutiny, the mission will be all the stronger for it, or 2) in the alternative, he will help folks disentangle themselves from a false belief.

Verlanis,

You say "none of the information is outlandish enough to seem fake." Allow me to remind you that according to the information in the case, Meier's spirit is not only the reincarnation of Jmmanuel, Mohammed, et. al, but was once part of the 'pure spirit level' and has now returned to the coarse material realm, and this is said to be a singularly unique event in the universe. Imagine that, of all the billions (trillions? more?) of inhabitable planets in the universe, we are so lucky to have on this planet, during our lifetime, this most ancient most unique spirit in the universe.

Eddiemartin,

You do nothing to dispel the myth that FIGU is a cult --quite the opposite-- when you quote "scripture" in defense of your belief.

Tat,

That is true. The Meier case is so enormous, and with a large number of things pointing to its authenticity, like Zahi's reports, the witnesses, etc. It is thus why disproving the case is such a tall order. But, to be sure the onus of proof is on folks like Michael Horn.

And finally, you mention if 'accidental mistakes--so what?' Well, the implication of Mahigitam's work is that some of these mistakes appear something more sinister than accidental.

MH,

Means and motive, you rightly say. As for motive-- how many films have been made about Meier now? Indeed he now enjoys being revered by many as the most unique, most ancient spirit in the entire universe.

As for means, granted, without the internet, acquiring the amount of information he has published is extremely difficult. But not impossible, and it is perfectly fair to invoke Occam's Razor here.

You have held out Meier's prophetic/predictive information as ironclad. But if not one example was actually published before the thing was known/occured, then this is far from ironclad.

Moreover, you have said we should give Meier the benefit of the doubt because he has never been shown to be anything but perfectly truthful; yet, Mahigitam has found evidence of slipping things into the writing after the fact, presumably, so as to appear that he was publishing specific details before their occurrence.

I'm still inclined to think the case is authentic, because of the photos, the ray gun tree-hole thing, the witnesses, etc. But to hold out all these 100+ bits of writing as examples of true prophetic/predictive accuracy, when as far as one can tell none were truly published prior to being known/having occured, then this is fraudulent.

I don't think we should be attacking Mahigitam for his skepticism, which, whether you like it or not, is exactly built in all the way through the scientific method that you enjoy giving lip service to.

All I'm saying is, the case is certainly not closed if what has been held up as the 'higher standard of evidence' is riddled with holes, including indications of deceit.

Corey

Post Number: 744
Posted on Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Mahigitam,

I noticed that "Das Zeugenbuch" (book of witnesses) isn't included in your pro/contra site (maybe I am wrong, but I couldn't find it referenced). It's chock full of goodies such as lots of people who saw craft, witnessed Billy turn Pepsi into wine at a birthday party using his consciousness powers, etc., and all of these people were brave enough to come forward, and they all are convinced Billy is telling the truth. Almost all of the stories are unknown to the English world.

Get the book, translate it, investigate impartially.

I never see people bring up this book when they attack Billy.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page