Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 24, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through November 24, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Str0323

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian.
My question is in regards to information in contact report 512. Zafenatpaneach related information to Ptaah about secret services and religious sectarian organizations manipulating all electronic devices, such as tv, computers, radios, internet, etc. They insert certain vibrations to influence a human beings subconsciousness to act a certain way and do nefarious things. Do you or the Plejaren know if they target a single person or a president, head of state, members of parliament or congress,law enforcement agencies, to influence them to murder, start wars, or pass specific legislation?
With Respect and Reverence,
Salome,
Scott Reed.

Joe

Post Number: 324
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Could you please tell us if overpopulation is the main cause of the increased frequency of sinkholes that are appearing around the world?

Egerrt

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where in your material can be found information on how to get better sleep. How to fall asleep faster, how not to wake up too often etc. Names of books, publications?

Luigi

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding punishment:

I agree that prisons are not a solution and that the criminals end up leaving even worse, or not leaving at all, and also degenerating even more, as well as the prison guards

When a person commits a crime and is exiled, left by his/her own means, to provide for himself/herself. Wouldn't that be considered murder? Or a certain place where living is possible (to gather fruit, plants or hunt animals) should be chosen? In another words. Is the criminal left without any aid whatsoever or should him/her be left with maybe some tools, shelter, books and food?

Thank you

Norm

Post Number: 1541
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I was wondering where the Race of the Sons of the Sun come from?

Thanx, Norm

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 471
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

Thank you for your previous answer regarding the limits to the evolution of plant/animal consciousness.

Since there are limits to what plants and animals can achieve in their evolution of consciousness, since they have a hard time growing beyond their own limitations, can it likewise be said that humans have analogous limits to what we can achieve in our evolution? In other words, are there awarenesses and definitions of self which require such wisdom and self-directed freedom of being that we simply cannot be expected to achieve the understanding? Are we the crop and pets of some other level of being?
Life

Iamhoagie

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

It is an honor to be a part of something as earth shattering as this. Please forgive me for being so naive. I can't believe it took me this long to find people that believe as I do. Especially since I am always searching. I heard of Billy Meier through the lectures of Phil Schnider. I am 63 years old and I just,three days ago, found out about The Talmud of Jmmanuel. Why is it taking so long for people to believe. It is so logical. But I can understand how hard it must be to convince people that what they have believed for so long,but to me it has always been illogical, but still, the word has got to get out. Nobody I talk to has heard of The Talmud of Jmmanuel. That's not good. Please forgive me, as I am still familiarizing myself with this site, and have been posting in all the wrong places. I went for years not knowing what religion I was. I thought of myself as atheist. I tried telling people there is no supreme being. In 1969,I experienced the fine matter world. It was so beautiful and full of love, I didn't want to return to this world. At the time,my upbringing had me believing the Christian lies, so I thought I was before God, I sensed a calling for me to come, but I refused thinking I wasn't worthy. That's when I returned. It took me 15 minutes to comprehend my own name.The two people I was with were saying something about alcohol or something, and I said what are you talking about, I don't drink. Allot of it is still a blur, but while there, I felt like I was on the cross, all I remember thinking was, these poor people, forgive them cause they don't realize what they are doing. I know what you are thinking, but I'm just telling you of my experience, I don't care what anybody thinks. I have only told this to a few people. For a long time I sensed someone or something was watching me, and guiding me. Then it stopped. I don't know why, but I guess I screwed up or something, cause I don't feel it anymore. I didn't understand what was going on, and whether it was good or bad, and I think I inadvertently hurt one of them. Any thoughts on this? That out of the way, my question is, What is up with the Zeta and the pole shift. Should we be preparing?

Scott

Post Number: 2496
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Evmonrad
Hello Billy and Christian,
In studying the law of positive/negative, the boomerang effect - when positive go out, negative returns stronger, vice versa, so on and so on, I understand this principal. In The Psyche this is spoken about in depth, then it is written how important it is to always think positive thoughts. I also understand the principal behind the need to have the positive and negative to create, and for Creation to create, and how this back and forth action comes to a fruition in terms of a neutral positive which brings wisdom from this knowledge. I still am in question about how the writing gets from the principal of the negative/positive, which seems quite concrete in natural law, to always thinking in the positive. Wouldn't always thinking in the positive always bring negative back? Thank you, Ev

The human being must think in both ways, positive and negative, in order to achieve a balanced result. Thinking just in one manner, positive or negative, leads to „Ausartung“.

Ebe_aura
Hi Billy
Do you think it's possible or can be achieved to use Meditation or Symbols to achieve things.... Such as using a Symbol to help attract a person to you or help archive a job or success ?

No.

Patm
Billy,
This is my understanding:
There is a major discrepancy between the American (small scale) and European (large scale) large number names that must be defined for accurate German to English translations in the United States.
Due to the American method of naming of large numbers, anyone doing translations from German to English should NOT use the American names for large numbers in their translations. The German (European) names for large numbers must be used for German to English translations of FIGU material because the actual original numbers intended were originated with a German (European) based name for large numbers and the associated actual number value.

The only common (equivalent) usable reference between the American and German (European) large number names and their associated actual number value is 'million' = 106 = '000,000'. Any numbers larger exponentially differ in number value for the same large number name.

Possibilities include the German-to-English text (e.g. million-million); scientific notation (e.g. 1012); the German word (e.g. Billion) or the European long scale name (e.g. billion); the Greek-based name (e.g. tetrillion); the SI prefix (e.g. tera-); combinations; etc. ???? (obviously the American short scale names should be excluded - including in German-to-US English translations.)

This is my Question: When translating (German to English) the large number names used in all FIGU material, is there a preference/suggestion for current and future use of large number names or designations for clearer understanding of the actual number value intended in the original German text?
Please add FIGU preferences/recommendations for all the Large number names to the FIGU English dictionary.
Please review: <http://www.unc.edu/~rowlett/units/large.html>

Thanks & Salome
PatM

FIGU’s books are written in German and, therefore, the European system of large numbers is used. Americans have to consider that when they are reading or translating our texts.

(Note by CF: People in America who are working or dealing with the numbers in our books should be aware of the discrepancy between the two scales/systems.)

Stan
Hi Billy,
When trying to perform the concentration exercise with burning candle, 12 minutes in 'thoughtless' state, almost every time I hear music flowing in my head. Is it OK, or should I try to 'kill' or 'stop' the music?
Regards,
Stanislaw

You can just observe what will result if you let it flow. Perhaps there will be some useable result.

(Note by CF: But just observing, not interfering/directing/influencing.)

Marcela
Hello dear Billy and Christian:
Now that we know what happens after we die, I have no longer any fear related to the passing from this world to the other. However, lately I have been developing some concerns about reincarnating in such terrible conditions on this planet. My life right is very good and the thought of reincarnating to bad parents has me very worried sometimes. What would you recommend me and us to do in order to accept this inevitable fate? Thank you truly for your time and patience.

Since your next personality will not remember this actual lifetime there’s absolutely no need to worry. You cannot influence your next life from the actual life. However, what you can do now is to make the best out of this life, i.e. live according to the creational-natural laws as good as possible.

(Note by CF: Just as it is or has been the case in this life, where you were able to achieve a good life, the same is possible again in next existences. Wat you learn in this life, will or may bring you some benefit in your next personality‘s existence.)

Zanderson
Hello Billy and CF,
Concerning Overpopulation, is there any natural contraceptive (be it herbs, seed etc.) that you know of that may be added to the food/diet of ones family.

I presently know of (for females) the seed of papayas consumed daily, which is said to act as a natural contraceptive. But is there any that works for males as-well, or on both sexes, that you know of and would be willing to share?

Thank you in advance,
Live Long and Prosper.

Billy doesn’t know such herbs.

Theredpill
Hi Billy,
How should a 5-digit number with zero in between like 22022 be interprested?
I'm interested in confirming my understanding of this subject.
Thank you.

Unclear question. Please clarify.

Blake_p
Billy;
Could you please explain how to further develop intuition,where it comes or develops from,and what type of "feeling"it is?
The best way I can explain it would be to equate the feeling is like getting a "ping",like when a cell tower sends out radio waves that hit your cell phone or vice vs. I will get hit with something and it is usually only seconds or a minute or two before when a person is about to call or something happens exactly right after the fact.
So if you could please answer the aforementioned question but also be specific about how to improve and expand this more,(specific types of meditation,conscious thinking,etc)
Thank you for your time Christian and Billy,
Blake P

Intuition develops from one’s own „Regungen“ (impulsations), from one’s own unconscious thoughts and feelings.
Intuition is not a feeling.
You can develop intuition by taking notice of your „inner voice“ (auf die innere Stimme achten) and to open up for it.
What you are mentioning regarding things to occur has more to do with inspiration than with intuition. It’s a „inspirative Angelegenheit“.

Vincent
Hi Billy,
How is the threat and possibility of World War 3 looking now and can you give us any new information about it now too?
Salome Vincent

What can be said is that at the moment there is much blundering („es wird Scheiss gebaut“) happening in our world. Especially because of the machinations of the US and the EU, the threat is growing. They (US/EU) should abstain from putting pressure on Putin; he’s more reasonable than they are.

Stevieo
i regret my life so much cause i was to nice to people i did't do to people what they did to me i was to nice i cared to much i did't lie alot i did't manipulate people i did't use people for my own advantage all i wanted was to be happy with people and care for them.
instade i should of though of my self and my needs and my emotions and feelings and not though of other's i should never cared are love are treated other's with kindness and respect i should of lied then of thinking of other's i should of take what ever i could from other's and not care about there feelings.
cause i cared i ruin my self my feelings and emotions and also my being and self worth cause all they did was took from me and more.
and now i'm scared and have social anxiety and reject everything i want cause i'm scared ima get hurt again like always. they destroy me and make me destroy myself at a very young age.
friends and family and stranger's.
i hate society now don't get me wrong there is good people in the world. but i tried to be good so much and so long. when i should of just cared about my self and my needs and my evolution.
and even you said it yourself that hesitant people really never gonna suceed so therefor i'm doom to die and if that's true then the life i live now i mite as well get rid of to save every humanity in my mind i have so that in my next life i still have that little humanity to hold on to and hope for from this life to my next.
and i know everything i'm saying sounds crazy but then again for over 10yrs there's no hope for me never had been never well be at lease not in this life and i'm 26 now.
i think ima have a better chance in my next life.
my question what do you think with what i said.

What you do not achieve now in this life, you won’t necessarily achieve in a next life. You have to face your problems now, because in „your“ next lives you will have to face and solve the same and other problems as well.

(Note by CF: Wallowing in self-pity is never a solution! It’s you alone who is responsible for your own thinking and the resulting feelings. Do not blame other people for your own thinking and feeling. It’s you who has let yourself be inundated by exterior factors. Your „better chance“ is NOW.)

Fredy
What is blessing and what is something holy? when we shall practice it, why and how?
-Are the Teaching of the Spirit a blessing teaching but not something holy?
note:
*In the Goblet of Truth the word blessing (anointed) is mentioned 3 times and the word holy is mentioned 29 times.
(since this question are about related issues, I ask for the Moderator permission and Billy's consideration to be answered.)

Billy, thank you for bringing us the truth, and thank you for taking valuable time helping us in our consciousness-development,
Fredy M.

„Holy“ must be understood as „control“ and „controlling“.
Blessing in the sense of „to anoint“ means a cultic action, as e.g. applying oil on hand, feet and head. It’s a symbolic act of reverence etc.
Another meaning of „blessing“ is connected witht the term „prosper“ and „prosperousness“ (gedeihen/Gedeihen).

Corey
Dear Billy and Christian,
Will global warming and overpopulation be the great battlefields of the 21st century, replacing traditional war, and enemies such as terrorism? No other enemy has the power to destroy our home planet and our people as global warming and overpopulation. the longer we wait, the worse the effects of the causes will be. Sooner or later the two will have to be dealt with by both the powers-that-be, as well as the masses. Or will it be just needless destruction on top of needless destruction then the future dictatorships (Dark Order) choose inhumane methods of population reductions for a dark and dim future?
Salome
Corey

No, they are not the battlefields, they are natural catastrophes, also called „Natur-Weltenbrand“, as a variety of „Kriegs-Weltenbrand“ (Weltenbrand = global conflagration). And of course: The longer we wait to apply the necessary measures (against overpopulation, which is the crux of the matter), the worse the effects.

„Dark order“ in the sense of the spiritual teaching (as used in The Goblet of the Truth) is a term for everything that is evil and negtively „ausgeartet“.

(Note by CF: Global warming and overpopulation are the result of humankind’s irresponsible behaviour; based on the law of cause and effect.)

Hawaiian
During the process of physic teleportation when objects both living and innate are teleported from one place to another without technology, where does it really go before being transported to its final location?
Strange things are still occurring to this day, objects disappear sometimes for weeks on end or other times a few minutes in my presence. I noticed that it usually occurs when I worry about something and that object disappears only to reappear another time. Just wondered if I should concentrate in developing this ability further or do other more useful activities instead. Thanks

It’s not the object which is displaced, but atomic/subatomic impulses are transmitted.
Not atoms are transported, but the impulses. While the atoms etc. are dissolved in one place, other atoms etc. are built up in another place.

You can compare the process with doing a phone call: You are dialling the number; then your voice is transmitted as impulses, which in turn manifest in the other cell phone.

If a person is capable to teleport him-/herself, he/she is both the sender and receiver.

(Note by CF: An example of such an incident is reported by Bernadette Brand in Billy’s „Zeugenbuch“.)

Str0323
Hello Billy and Christian.
My question is in regards to information in contact report 512. Zafenatpaneach related information to Ptaah about secret services and religious sectarian organizations manipulating all electronic devices, such as tv, computers, radios, internet, etc. They insert certain vibrations to influence a human beings subconsciousness to act a certain way and do nefarious things. Do you or the Plejaren know if they target a single person or a president, head of state, members of parliament or congress,law enforcement agencies, to influence them to murder, start wars, or pass specific legislation?
With Respect and Reverence,
Salome,
Scott Reed.

It’s not the individual, but it’s about the masses. Even the first emperor of China, or Mao, or Genghis Khan, etc., were aiming at the masses.
In this sense each newspaper, journal, or TV station etc. is striving or aiming to trigger effects in the masses.

(Note by CF: To give you just one of many examples for that effect: Compare reality with the messages that are broadcast/conveyed by FOX TV in the US.)

Joe
Billy,
Could you please tell us if overpopulation is the main cause of the increased frequency of sinkholes that are appearing around the world?

Not directly. The sinkholes may have natural causes (caverns in the underground which are enlarged through rain etc.), or they may be the result of underground mining, which, in turn, indirectly may be attributed to overpopulation, because the less people, the lower the need for fossil energy.

Egerrt
Where in your material can be found information on how to get better sleep. How to fall asleep faster, how not to wake up too often etc. Names of books, publications?

Just shut off your thoughts.

Melatonin is necessary for good sleep.

Luigi
Regarding punishment:
I agree that prisons are not a solution and that the criminals end up leaving even worse, or not leaving at all, and also degenerating even more, as well as the prison guards
When a person commits a crime and is exiled, left by his/her own means, to provide for himself/herself. Wouldn't that be considered murder? Or a certain place where living is possible (to gather fruit, plants or hunt animals) should be chosen? In another words. Is the criminal left without any aid whatsoever or should him/her be left with maybe some tools, shelter, books and food?
Thank you

Of course the deported criminals would receive everything which is necessary for living and securing their basic needs, e.g. tools, books, first aid kit, seeds, etc. But they would not get things with which they could leave the location. And of course as well: the place would be guarded from the outside.

Norm
Dear Billy, I was wondering where the Race of the Sons of the Sun come from?
Thanx, Norm

Billy doesn’t know.

Michaelhelfert
Dear Herr Meier,
Thank you for your previous answer regarding the limits to the evolution of plant/animal consciousness.
Since there are limits to what plants and animals can achieve in their evolution of consciousness, since they have a hard time growing beyond their own limitations, can it likewise be said that humans have analogous limits to what we can achieve in our evolution? In other words, are there awarenesses and definitions of self which require such wisdom and self-directed freedom of being that we simply cannot be expected to achieve the understanding? Are we the crop and pets of some other level of being?
Life

Human beings have a limited capacity of using their consciousness. This depends on the structure of the brain. However, human beings of Earth generally use muss less of their brain/consciousness capacity than would be possible.
The higher the spiritual level, the higher the consciousness.
When a human being has reached the highest possible level of consciousness-evolution, the spirit-form will not reincarnate as a human being, but transforms/changes into the sphere of the High Council.

Btw: Expansion of consciousness cannot be achieved through so-called esoteric means or drugs etc.

Iamhoagie
Hello Billy,
It is an honor to be a part of something as earth shattering as this. Please forgive me for being so naive. I can't believe it took me this long to find people that believe as I do. Especially since I am always searching. I heard of Billy Meier through the lectures of Phil Schnider. I am 63 years old and I just,three days ago, found out about The Talmud of Jmmanuel. Why is it taking so long for people to believe. It is so logical. But I can understand how hard it must be to convince people that what they have believed for so long,but to me it has always been illogical, but still, the word has got to get out. Nobody I talk to has heard of The Talmud of Jmmanuel. That's not good. Please forgive me, as I am still familiarizing myself with this site, and have been posting in all the wrong places. I went for years not knowing what religion I was. I thought of myself as atheist. I tried telling people there is no supreme being. In 1969,I experienced the fine matter world. It was so beautiful and full of love, I didn't want to return to this world. At the time,my upbringing had me believing the Christian lies, so I thought I was before God, I sensed a calling for me to come, but I refused thinking I wasn't worthy. That's when I returned. It took me 15 minutes to comprehend my own name.The two people I was with were saying something about alcohol or something, and I said what are you talking about, I don't drink. Allot of it is still a blur, but while there, I felt like I was on the cross, all I remember thinking was, these poor people, forgive them cause they don't realize what they are doing. I know what you are thinking, but I'm just telling you of my experience, I don't care what anybody thinks. I have only told this to a few people. For a long time I sensed someone or something was watching me, and guiding me. Then it stopped. I don't know why, but I guess I screwed up or something, cause I don't feel it anymore. I didn't understand what was going on, and whether it was good or bad, and I think I inadvertently hurt one of them. Any thoughts on this? That out of the way, my question is, What is up with the Zeta and the pole shift. Should we be preparing?

If you mean the androids (Little Greys) of the Roswell Incident: They were destroyed during the crash. And regarding the pole shift: In about 1000 years from now the magnetic pole will have wandered to the region of Mecca in Arabia.

Votan

Post Number: 238
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recently we came across an event which we cannot work out. Whilst we went for a walk we came in contact with this person and the next minute he disappeared. We sat down and he was just around the corner. When we got up he was not in front of us or behind us. We cannot tell our friends because they think we imagined it.
joe

Elreyjr

Post Number: 326
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> How is communication made possible between humans and spirit beings like the High Council?

Holland_escobar

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it's mentioned in the goblet of truth that it will be used on other planets beyond earth in the future(correct me if i am misunderstanding),my question is will the goblet of truth be translated into the languages existing on those planets?,or will those civilizations use only the original german text? or both?thank you for your time, Mr Meier.

Marcela

Post Number: 272
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian:

I recently read an article that some transgender men now are capable of conceiving babies and giving birth, I imagine they have a complete sex change. Is this an example of going against nature by having a male give birth, or no since they become females, are they still respecting the female roll in conceiving life?
Thank you very much for your answers.
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Corey

Post Number: 743
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

On page 15 of "Die Psyche" where you wrote about highly evolved humans that have achieved the level of comprehending their feelings from a spiritual consciousness-based and material consciousness-based standpoint, that to achieve that level of evolution you have to have lived through 42 million years of reincarnations. Does the mentioned 42 million years include time spent in Jenseits (by my calculation @ the 1.52 rate = 14.37 million years in the material life with 27.63 million years in the beyond), or is it that the 42 million years total is only counted as time spent with material lifetime(s) with no time in Jenseits included?

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Hawaiian

Post Number: 218
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha,

I’ve been thinking about this for a long time regarding the connections between the memory banks of the aggressors and their victims when the Cause and Effect are still out of balance throughout many incarnations even though the original spirit-form of the aggressor has incarnated in a different star system many light years away.

The memory banks of the aggressor goes with them while the memory banks of the victims remains on their host planet, but appears still being linked when separated by light years and different dimensions.

I know that Semjase and BEAM ran an experiment on Mr. Glanz’s subconscious that apparently triggered an EMP feedback pulse that destroyed the apparatus on her ship and almost knocked Billy unconscious.

That being the case, then is it possible to technologically trigger a similar Subconscious EMP feedback on a reincarnated spirit form who was victimized in the past utilizing the same type of technology to link them to the former aggressor who is also reincarnated on different planet by placing his/her current image or personality in a threatening way to induce a strong emotional response to that in turn, trigger this EMP pulse directed to the current (aggressor) personality in order to destroy him/her since the relevant experiences and knowledge are stored in both planet’s memory banks?

I am actually referring to the Plejarens, former creator overlords, their counter parts who fled to Earth and other spirit forms. Thanks

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1253
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

My question is why wasn't other Gods of lies and falsehood from the Giza intelligences such as Kamagol, Henn and so forth insert their name into the bible as all references are mainly based around Jehova and Jesus Christ.
Is there a particular reason why the other Gods didn't bother getting their name into this world's best selling book?

Matt lee

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From my last question I was explained that not everything is set in stone after I asked how by a specific type of looking far into the future things could be seen which will happen to a person with certainty like Billy loosing his hand and troubled marriage. I understand that by our thoughts we can influence future events which are changeable. But my interest is in that part which seems as if it was already predetermined or in other word inevitable. Can you please explain the process of it? I mean about things which will happen regardless of his/her own thinking? (please no "beating around the bush")

Best regards

Jokubas

Stevieo

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so the things i'm dealing problems i have now with my life is because of my past life are lives so i been haveing this problem before i even i was born in this life.

what you said is what i though you would say.

so this life is the result of my past life despite of any mental issue i have in my current life cause i been seeing thing on and off sense i was a child but this is cause of my thinking so everything in my life is based off my thinking witch i think is not all bad cause i had good memories in my life but what you explan is makes much sense cause sense i was a kid i had problems with my peers and social anxiety and seeing spirits when i was and cause of this happening is based off my thinking that ariese from past lives.

so the way i think is wrong!!!!

i have tried many ways to think and tried many opitions in my life that lead to a end a sad end so much that i just gave up.

well enough of that pity talk but i was thinking about what you said when i asked the question does creation love me and your reply was

Yes, but not in the sense as you may think or imagine. Creation's love is manifested by the fact that the human being exists, that he/she is a product of love.

It's the same thing with the saying "it has been Creation's idea…" The term "idea" cannot be used in the sense we human beings understand it. Creation's idea creates Fügungen (a logical series of cause and effect).

so basicly what's happening in my life is what's sapose to happen witch is logic in a pure form of all my lives i'm sapose to go through now in order for me to personaly grow and go back to creation i'm just in the early years of life tho.

this is my question am i right about what i said about creation and me i mean i have many many lives after this and many many opportunities so life does get better cause i'm getting better at it either way cause i'm growing.

but even you said its hard for a person to grow spirtaly cause of all the over population and also other factors but once we get all this in control many even me can and well be helped so what all you say and said is that theres still hope in my life in my current life cause this life is what matter's.

so its not the body im in its the thinking i about so i need to change my thinking but what i don't udnerstand is when you explan the incarnation cycle and how its messeed up ain't i'm sapose to be born around people with the same thinking relations. but my question is still about creations.

that's all i need to say thanks edward albet meier

Ebe_aura

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and all at Figu,
A question you answered for me before you said that @Orbs' are real and called @Organic Biological Lifeforms' Iam still seeing Photographing Orbs and seeing them with Night Vision Cams,You said they are not dead people, I was curious to know if you could tell me If they are Spiritual Forms and are of Good intentions are they monitoring or protecting us? and not negative etc?

Thanks

Savio

Post Number: 768
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I would think that you are the single human on earth who has met the most number of types of Extraterrestrials.

I presume that highly evolved human beings will have given up their tails long long time ago on their way of evolution.

Having said that, I would conclude that whoever brings up a photo of a life form or a skeleton with a tail, it has nothing to do with extraterrestrials.

My question being: Did you meet any extraterrestrial being who has a tail or something like that?

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Marbar

Post Number: 271
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Now that the mid-term elections in the U.S. is now over, Republicans have total control congress. I wonder how this will affect Black people in The U.S. For many years, people have been saying the Democratic party has done more harm than good for Blacks.

It was the Democratic party that allow slavery to happen in the U.S. and allowed the Ku Klux Klan to terrorize and kill Blacks. Many Blacks vote Democratic, yet they are still unemployed and live in poverty. many poor cities in the U.S. are run by a Democratic mayor.

Lyndon B. Johnson once said: "‘I’ll Have Those Niggers Voting Democratic For The Next 200 Years." This tells me that The Democratic party really does nothing for Black people. On the other hand, some people are saying the Republican party has done more good for Blacks. Now, I wonder which party has done more good for Blacks? Now my question:

Billy, which party you think have done more good for Blacks in the U.S.; Democrats or Republicans?

Zanderson

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy & CF,
Hope you guys and the rest of FIGU are doing well.

For this round i'd like to get a true understanding of the following:

I remember reading you saying something to this effect:
(If the process of "kinesis" or "of movement" is consciously desired, then the thoughts and the consciousness determines the entire occurrence).

I assume that the thoughts in this occurrence would be focused on visualizing the process (uncertain?). However if this is correct, would you kindly explain how the consciousness would aid in determining this occurrence, else, how would both the thoughts and the consciousness aid in determining the process of "kinesis" or "of movement"?

Thank you.

Live Long And Prosper
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Truthseeker

Post Number: 367
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

When the MIBs were removed from Mars, back in 2006 from the Siriun ET forces, along with all other ancient Mars structures, because these were being used by the MIBs, then were other ET groups who had bases on Mars also forced to leave Mars?

I'm kind of wondering about this because I've recently heard some youtube stories from some supposed former US secret military special opps concerning supposed secret military groups from certain countries on Earth who already have space ships capable of space travel, but only within the solar system, have also possibly established one or more secret bases on Mars, the moon, etc, and who have acquired before 2006 varies ancient artifacts from ancient sights on Mars, so if that is the case then not everything would be destroyed from the Sirius forces back in 2006 and so called other ET bases on Mars if these where not forced to leave, would still leave possibilities of having already been discovered or at some future possibility are yet to be discovered. If you know then feel free to comment, thanks.

James Truthseeker

Mahigitam

Post Number: 573
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Meier,

In Gudio's And still they fly, on page 114, he wrote that a total of 5 'giant fir trees' were eliminated in the course of the demonstrations along with all memories of these trees. Locations & dates of the most well-known disappeared trees are listed below.

1. Fuchsbüel-Hofhalden site (lake background, July 9, 1975)
2. Beamship circling around the tree like pendulum (March 18, 1975)

Can you tell us the locations or dates of the photos, in which the other three 'giant fir trees' were eliminated ?

Is the tree that appeared in WCUFO video, also made to disappear too ?
www.ufoprophet.blogspot.in
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page