Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 03, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through February 03, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Blake_p

Post Number: 278
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dino,

How interesting it is that the most criticism comes from people who do or contribute the least.
Since you are so versed in the Spirit Teaching and contact notes,then you should have already realized,and also anyone else too,when Ptaah and Billy come out publicly,specifically in a CR, to single out MH on the priceless job he's done for over 3 decades helping to further the mission,who are you to question their assessment.
Do you know better than Ptaah or Billy?
Did they not say all good work is worth it's wage? Especially when you spend as much time as he does promoting the Mission,he should be paid more,with out a doubt. Whether people like it or not,this is business! Books don't get translated, made,or distributed all over the world for free,nor anything else for that matter. I'm personally sick of people people who contribute nothing,stand on the backs of others,and then criticize how exactly they get this information and or use this info in a cavalier way,as if they owned it and did everything themselves.
You obviously don't have any idea how Figu actually works and should actually spend more time reading instead of posting.
By the way, people buy the contact notes so they have the complete version in book form,which is the best according to the P's,and nice to collect for a Figu library.
Just thinking about it right now,I've probably spent at least 10 to 15k in the last couple years on Figu related work, regardless of the wage difference,we all work hard for our money,and it is no less difficult when we put what we can out there for the betterment of others.
Lastly, Michael does this full time,all the time. Excluding Billy,I doubt any one person spends more time helping the Mission than him,pay the man so he can live,period.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 964
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we all may have missed something here. Obviously Imamovic has figured out something that most people would be extremely interested in. It appears that he has accomplished what everyone actually dreams of: how to live for…free.

The fact that he has managed to obtain everything he needs: computer, internet, clothes, housing, food and beverages, trasportation, education, entertainment, medical expenses, magazines and books - including 50 of Meier's - all without having to pay anything for them is an inspiration.

I thought that I had accomplished something by having no more than (an accumulated) total of no more than six months of salaried, guaranteed income…in my entire life. Having decided that I would trust myself, trust life and trust the laws of cause and effect, I like other people I'm sure, have been completely self-employed and self-made. I actually NEVER knew when and where my next dollar was - or is - coming from, which did (and can) induce a bit of stress on me and my family.

But Imamovic, who I imagine is considerably younger than I (and if not it's all the MORE impressive) has so mastered living for free that he's actually angry not so much at me (as well of course as at our late friends James Deardorff and Wendelle Stevens, and our very much alive friends Lee and Brit Elders and our dear Billy Meier and FIGU...and anyone else that has the nerve to sell anything) but at all those stupid people whose arms people like us twist as we FORCE them to buy books, films, CDs, etc.

He's probably equally angry at most of the rest of the world, both those who sell and those who are (forced of course) to buy, any and everything. As far as my work goes, I'm certain that he's already…consumed every word I've written in my 500+ articles, blogs, etc., media and online interviews, etc., all of which have been made freely available…at my own expense.

Please, let's not neglect this opportunity to learn from a master, someone's whose frustrations at seeing how unenlightened we are have caused him to boil over. So, Imamovic, if you'd please be so kind, tell us how you did it, how WE can do it, how we can live and get everything for free…like YOU do.

Imamovic

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You make me laugh so much you should consider getting a real job, perhaps as a stand up comedian (full time).

Imamovic

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH

First, I gave you a fact, that is;
You are selling things which are widely available for free, therefore you are sending the wrong msg about the mission. (take a moment and think about this, think)

Second;
You are confirming what I said in a previous post, that is; >you think of yourself as of higher value< thus you trample Creational laws.

Third;
You make assumptions about me and bring slender upon my name as if you knew me better than my father, to cut the long story short, you lied about me, thus breaking the sacred Creational law das neunte gebot "Du sollst nie und nie sprechen die Unwahrheit".

And for last,

You know,

Gray hair doesn't necessarily mean one is wise.

Corey

Post Number: 745
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dino,

I've got 50 German FIGU books too (including OM), and on top of that, I buy things from Michael Horn so I can help support him in his quest to bring out the truth. I congruently agree MH SHOULD be charging for his material, I bet he hardly makes a profit when you look at the bottom line. $25 for a movie is not bad when you figure all the money it took to make the movie, editing, filming etc., and it is an archive for future generations, long after Billy has passed. MH is responsible for most of us on the English forums finding out about the mission, we gotta stick together don't you think? I think you should show more gratitude for finding out about the mission in the first place. It's obvious to everyone including FIGU that MH is a a truth proclaimer, obvious to everyone but you that is...
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Scott

Post Number: 2509
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could we get back to the topic now? Thanks...

Savio

Post Number: 771
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

I would like share my own experience in performing documentaries, presentations, interviews and/or selling FIGU related materials for the mission.

As Billy mentioned that it might take 800 years for mankind to wake up from our own delusions, the progress in spreading the message and getting acceptance is real slow.

While Billy's messages are only accepted within a very small group of people, the demand for these materials are very limited.

Having said that, investing time, effort and money in producing a product where its contents are already freely available on the internet is just like committing a financial suicide, if lucky, it might take years to get even, just do not think about profit.

Hence, one should be are very determined .... And we should stick together in helping the mission.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 638
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imamovic,

The Goblet of the Truth will clarify these things for you.

I understand where you are coming from, but you are; "missing certain parts of the puzzle".

NOTE:
*We should all, each of us, avoid all offenses.
*We should make the effort to first consider the 'why' someone is thinking a certain way.
*This is the process of cognitions; to firstly gain only a partially correct cognition... leading towards a complete, accurate and correct cognition.

Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 965
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Ima,

I actually did New Age comedy for about 12 years.

Since I don't even have a photo of you, how would I even know that you had gray hair.

I wish you well with your studies, etc.

Imamovic

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH

Since you are so full of yourself by claiming that I "consumed" every word you've written in your 500+ articles, since you are so certain of that, I will take the liberty of saying, yes, I did, stumble upon your website and read about two or three of your articles, but your work gave me the impression that you write because you MUST write, not because you WANT to write, and there is a huge difference between the two (contemplate).

Perhaps, you did write because you wanted to write at some earlier times, but with the years as the time went by, your writing became your job, and somehow it all lost its glance (or perhaps I read the wrong articles).

And so, after reading those couple of articles I lost interest in further reading, and by discovering that you sell "stuff" which is available for free, I honestly left and never came back to your beloved site. And that there, is the TRUTH.

And if you still want to continue to slender me with your assumptions please, by all means, feel free; but keep in mind that you're only painting your own image.

Saalome,
DINO

Votan

Post Number: 261
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Has Billy given any insight as to what 2015 holds for humanity as a whole.
joe

Derrycity

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes there just no talking to some people. We are up against so much in this world. Those in power are destryoing our planet and seemingly have an unlimited amount of resources to do so. Add to that the ever increasing number of people making efforts to dicredit Billy Meier and the only tru teaching of life we are in need of a good bit of help. So far there are very few people who have been willing to put themselves out there on behalf of the truth and the Bill's case. The only man i know of so far who has single handedly been willing to do so and take it to them is Michael. Sure we all jump on a forum now and again to defend The case but its minascule. Michael is the man who time and time again keeps them honest. Let be honest. Michael abilities are hard to come by and will be hard to replace. Imamovic, How can we expect one man work a full time job and be as effective in defending and bringing recognition to the billy meier case. I dont think it is humanly possible. To do what Michael has done and as well as he has done takes time and money. I for one would not like to see his time wasted on working on anything else other than what he is doing. His mission is clear but under supported. Michael Next time you release a DVD. Please be a bit more resonable and charge $35. Keep up the good work mo chara.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 909
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dino , I don't think Michael meant to slender you .

I'm not picking on you ( but it sure is fun)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1308
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of Dino I thought I saw that word somewhere.
Oh they are extinct

Watchdog

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2015 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A message to all.

Perhaps a bit off subject but not really. My point here is related to what happens many times when discussing differences in opinions and or beliefs.

Cause and effect is not a force that "just happens" like fate or chance. It is a force that has to have some intelligent intent behind it. The arguing I see here is an "effect" "caused" by human intent. "John doe intends to debunk, while Doe John intends to correct John Doe. The one thing that I have learned after reading the contact notes is I am the only one responsible for nearly everything that happens in my life. Sure there are outside influences that contribute to the "effects" but I promise you that if you look further back at the events that led up to the outside influences, you'll realize that in most cases, those "causes" could have been diverted as well. My point is. When I see this childish arguing I ask myself "Who really is the cause of it." By fueling a negative force with useless arguing makes ourselves just as guilty for letting it lag on like an endless run-on sentence. If we fuel a negative force such as useless arguing for trouble makers, then who's really to blame for its continuance.

When I drive to work every morning. I drive over the overpass and look down at the expressway, at all the "Educated Humans" willingly and knowingly entering the morning traffic jam for a 45 minute long nightmare of stress and worry while I drive past the entrance ramp, to choose the scenic route that still takes 45 minutes but its a wonderful 45 minutes. I had two choices to make there. add to the problem (the traffic jam or an argument) or remove my self from the equation. When communicating with people, If someone, such as the types of people who enjoy starting arguments receive fuel for their task then who's the fool when it continues on.

We will never MAKE people understand. They have to experience it in a progressive, evolutionary manner.

Today, In my life, based on past experiences, when I see some youngster about to make a mistake. I say nothing until they ask.

David AKA Watch.dog

Piyali

Post Number: 115
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very well put David. This is becoming my way of being too, more and more, after having been a rather strong participant in arguments myself in the past. :-) Thank you so much for sharing this thought and reminder. Salome. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Joe

Post Number: 330
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wendelle Stevens describes the type of car he had seen in one of the 11 photographs that were shown to him by Billy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iiw9hNyrTk

Now take a look at the Mercedes-Benz F 015 concept car which was on display at CES in Las Vegas and ask yourself, does it bear any resemblance to what Wendelle Stevens had said? I think the answer to that question is yes. Although it is not 100% accurate, it does come close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfbJYWrXS9I

Although Wendelle Stevens does not mention anything about the car that he had seen in the photograph not having any side-view mirrors, is it still possible the car that he describes in the photograph might actually be a "driverless" car? I personally think yes it is possible.

Savio

Post Number: 772
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

Perhaps you will be interested in this video:

Bob Brown interview - Billy Meier UFO case in USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM4Fc1P1wHw

Enjoy

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Matthew

Post Number: 107
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wobbly ships and wobbly hypotheses and how Billys physical evidence was intended for everyone (even though only a few would get that).

One of the topics we have briefly touched on in the Interest group for the FIGU mission is James Deardorff's 2002 "plausible deniability" theory (1). This theory, also known as the "leaky embargo", is one of many that has arisen in regards to people trying to understand, what appears for them to be, ETs reticence in contacting Earth humans worldwide. These theories (2) can be categorised as;

a) the "hostile humans" theory whereby Earth humans are too violent for ETs,
b) the "noninterference" theory represented by Star Trek's Prime directive and,
c) the "reconnaisance" theory whereby ETs are studying Earth from a distance.

Deardorff suggests a mix of "noninterference" with the occasional, cleverly designed, appearances to engage "chosen ones" and keep out the dimwitted. I disagree with this theory. The question as to why the Plejaren don't 'land on the whitehouse lawn' - a favoured location probably due to Harry Bates' 1940 short story, "Farewell to the Master" upon which the 1951 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" was based - has, for me, come to now represent people's misunderstanding of how the Plejaren make contact with (not just) Earth people.

In a question on this forum, 'Mahigitam' asks Billy about Deardorff's "leaky embargo" theory (3) and Billy answers that the "The "Leaky Embargo Hypothesis" is pure nonsense. The Plejaren always informed openly and honestly, of course only within the limits of their directives" So, what exactly are these "directives" (plural) other than the one relating to theory b) above, which, when viewed in regards to their contact with Billy and intentions to contact other Earth people, suggests that there are exceptions to the rule of "noninterference"? On first reading, FIGU SB 27, this also appears to support the idea that the Plejaren take a noninterfering approach: "The directives of the Plejaren say unambiguously that they may not intervene... take up any official contact, and therefore also are permitted to perform no other support, other than of a telepathic-impulse nature, which serves the general peaceful progress." (4) Note that the directive here only applies to "official contact", i.e, worldwide disclosure and in regards to planets where worldwide contact has not already been established in the following way: Telepathic-impulse contact with healthy thinking individuals agreeing to mission goals (peace) seems to allow for physical face to face contact to then take place. This is evidenced by Billy's own early telepathic experiences as a child where this was established first before Billy met Sfath in person.

The errors in Deardorff's leaky emargo theory are obvious. For example, the Plejaren did not, "...allow only Meier to take daytime photos and 8mm film of the Pleiadian UFOs" as we know that other independent witnesses have also taken photos of Plejaren-type craft. Also, the discrepancies arising in the Asket-Nera photos counter Deardorff's view that the Plejaren did, "...not allow Meier to photograph any of the Pleiadians themselves". The errors in Deardorff's essay continue.

When not read carefully, CR 251 seems to support Deardorff's hypothesis: "Only by executing certain flight manoeuvres, which you then were able to film, photograph and disseminate throughout the globe, was the worldwide UFO controversy ensured that led to the previously mentioned outcome." (5) However, I think that what Ptaah is actually saying is that if the Plejaren had allowed their "normal" flight patterns to be filmed, people would have either lost interest or retaliated. The view that they did this to raise doubt to give people "an out" as Michael Horn states in the SROT, is actually the reverse as I think their intention was to gain as much interest as possible, not, to turn certain people off the case. In a world obsessed with lies, fakery, entertainment, wild conspiracy theories, etc., any ET group wanting to make an impression on Earth human beings would have to consider and operate within this if they are to engage us, e.g., in regards to 9/11, people appear far more interested in the conspiracy theory than the awful loss of life and lapses to security. It seems that we engage in fantasies to offset the hard effects of dealing with the plain truth. The truth is rejected in preference of excitment/entertainment on a planet that trades on base emotions.

Billy and the Plejaren were and are being surveilled by secret government agencies, etc., and the CIA once set up house near the SSSC in order to monitor goings on with Billy. I think that the Plejaren not only made pendulum like manoeuvres for the general public's eyes, but, they also did this for these secret groups even when Billy was inside a UFO, again, to stimulate a positively directed interest and keep these groups from focussing on the ET threat, which could have endangered Billy's life. So is there any evidence that the Plejaren demonstrated "pendulum" flight movements to those agencies? Yes, in CR 31 Semjase prepares the ship for a trip through the solar system and Billy makes the following note:

(We head to the ship and let ourselves be lifted by the transport beam... the ship shoots up several kilometers higher... as if I was standing on solid ground somewhere on Earth. Also several sudden changes of direction cause no effect, even if through the ship's window I can see that we often shoot in different directions like a crazy giant pendulum.)" (6)

If Billy was not outside on the ground filming the ship, why did the Plejaren need to make movements, "like a crazy giant pendulum" which, "ordinarily are not a part of our flying objects' normal movements and flight techniques" as relayed in CR 251, if it were not for the benefit of someone, or some group, other than Billy/FIGU members, filming from the ground? I say other than FIGU members because Billy was alone when boarding ships and no other FIGU members have released such footage.

Imagine a scenario whereby intelligence officers stationed near to the SSSC, took back footage of wobbly UFO's to their seniors. These agencies would, themselves, have thought this evidence was fake or strange and wanted to know more. Wanting to know more may be the actual intention of these strange "pendulum" movements by the Plejaren rather than throwing people off. When humans want to know more, they are engaged thoughtfully and positively, not "reacting" primitively in fight, flight or standing responses. This relates to the psychology of Earth humans. What do we think of when we think of precise, unerring, mechanical movement? We think of power, industry, military might, hardness, etc. Not the first impression any ET would want to make to ordinary people or intelligence agencies, who, possibly threatened, may have had a more deadly response to this activity. This kind of 'playful' interaction is represented in the 2005 remake of 'King Kong' where the character Ann Darrow is dancing and juggling when captured by the giant angry beast in order to calm him down. In order to keep the Earth apes happy, maybe the Plejaren had to do a little dancing (in their ships) themselves. For me, the pendulum movements and other discrepancies in the case have to be thought out, keeping in mind the very serious nature of this amazing case. The "leaky" speculation about why things were done the way they were, do not appreciate that things were done the way they were so that the mission would have every chance at success and reach the most people, including myself.

So Earth man - relax. It's ridiculous that the Plejaren have to keep dancing around us to keep our hands off the trigger, but, it may take centuries before we are ourselves so that ETs visiting can also be themselves - openly.

(1) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Plausible_Deniability
(2) http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/thethread/thethread06.htm
(3) http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=13082
(4) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_027
(5) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251
(6) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_31

Salome,

Matthew

(Message edited by scott on February 03, 2015)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1361
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice research work Matthew well done.
Although I have come to a different conclusion than what your research suggests and here is the reason why.

Billy the arch crook and the Plejaren are a very tricky bunch in a good way of course but time and time again we were party to their arch crookedness by having to literally be lead towards one path or conclusion only for them to either come up with an apology or complete retraction, amendments and 360 degree turnaround the next.
As Billy often says "don't believe a word I say just think for yourself and come to your own conclusion"
So basically as was often apparent in the CR Billy's and Plejaren definition of what something is ended up being different to how we understood their terminology or how we would frame it from earthling's perspective and I think Dr Deadorff's term 'semi plausible deniability factor' that Billy states as nonsense is par for the course typical Billy.
I still believe that the term semi plausible deniability factor is valid as ever and one that we shouldn't all of a sudden dismiss just because Billy said nonsense.
So far he hasn't qualifed further on what that nonsense means as he could be referring to one aspect of the term or even two but not all.
Taking into consideration the totality of the content of the CR and numerous instances of Billy and the Plejaren actions over the years and the glaring contradiction apparent about that 'nonsense' to how the physical evidence such as the photos, videos, metal samples, CR, sound recordings and so on was presented AND pseudoskeptics usual reaction to them I can only conclude that the Plejaren and Billy went beyond the consideration of noninterference directives and provided as escape mechanism for those not yet ready to handle the harsh realities and the language of truth to opt out and hence the proverbial pseudoskeptical response especially by those that either haven't done their due diligence or have not done an indepth logical deductive reasoning and thinking from the material provided.
So what is apparent (to me at least) is that those of us who have failed to arrive at the only conclusion applicable regarding the Billy Meier case is that like the term SPDF suggests, their psychological, historical, spiritual, intellectual, psychical, mental, physical and social constitution was for a better word lacking which prevented them from penetrating deeper into the quite daunting reality of the truths but also the escape mechanism (as in the stupid stuff and contradictory element of the physical evidence and how it was presented) provided the ready relief to deny this as a hoax thus maintaining their sanity not like the person who committed suicide after witnessing 5m Andron.

Matt lee

Matthew

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

First let me begin by stating that I may have made some errors in my post 107, but, still feel I'm onto something.

Please can you provide references and examples for what you state? It appears that you assign the activities of those that opposed the case in direct ways (MIB, Schmidt, Korff etc.) as somehow being part of the Plejaren's "grand plan" which they obviously were not and I wonder where that thinking gets anyone and where it comes from?

Why would the Plejaren perform pendulum motions whilst Billy was actually inside the ship if it were just for giving people "an out"? This is not part of their ships' usual movements as relayed by Ptaah in CR 31. Could this "pendulum" movement be a "call sign" to any (secret) groups watching, established in the 70's for the reasons I state above?

I also think that you are suggesting the Plejaren lie which would clearly be against their directives. I know you did not say that directly, but, it is implied in that you suggest that the corrections they have made were known to be false facts by the Plejaren before they publicly admitted the mistakes which therefore would make any incorrect statements lies, however you paint them and I have to strongly disagree with you on that. Do you really think that the Plejaren pretend to make mistakes? That's an Earth teenagers trait or adults who should know better.

When Billy refers to himself or the Plejaren as the "arch-crook", I take that to be tongue-in-cheek and in a joking way as this is coming from a man and peple that operate at another level of honesty than most whereby concealment is about the worst it gets and makes them "arch-crooks", importantly, in their eyes - not from the measure of the rest of humanity where arch-crook means something else. You seem to suggest, as many on this forum have, that somehow we are being naive to think that the Plejaren never lie. Again this is an Earth problem, whereby honest people are made to feel shame for being honest and upright or lead astray by the lies of others who enjoy those types of power games.

In regards to SPDF, how does a short movie and people's immediate reaction to that movie tell us anything about the "psychological, historical, spiritual, intellectual, psychical, mental, physical and social constitution" of that person? I think you think too much about this Matt. I think the movement was just to get us interested as the Plejaren state and read on. Many didn't but that does not make them "less spiritual" at all - perhaps just not connected with the mission at an impulse-level?

Matthew

Blake_p

Post Number: 292
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,
I might encourage you to check where you get theories or thoughts from people before you know exactly the origin of those said comments. Mahesh decided to have Prof Deardorff send all his correspondence from our work on the Talmud Jmmanuel,which wasn't his to send or allow anyone to receive for sure,and is what he was talking about,specifically certain parts. Him and Simon like to take material like that and then use it as if they were sent that directly to them with out addressing the context of which it was stated. Also without understanding exactly why he said that as well. I'm glad Billy answered that question so people can stop using that as an expert quote position piece.

Matthew

Post Number: 109
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake-p,

Actually, the "theories" in my post are all my own - in response to Deardorff's essay that does seem to have had a significant influence on the thinking of people following the case, hence why I was interested in addressing it. As cited, I got the information from here: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Plausible_Deniability

Perhaps a word to futureofmankind moderator James Moore would be more appropriate? Deardorff's essay has been published on the internet for at least the time that I've been studying the case - about 10 years. I understand if this was just a work in progress. Personally, I wouldn't send my work in progress to someone who publishes everything he receives about the Meier case online, but, if I did and this was published, I would ask to have it taken down if I didn't agree with it and I'm no professor.

Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page