Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 01, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 01, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1558
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, There are secret plans to merge the USA, Canada & Mexico into a "North American Union". It will be North America's version of the European Union. My question is, will this happen before the predicted Untied States second Civil War. Or will this Union be the cause of the Civil War?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 588
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Regarding your space journey in July 1975, you mentioned in CR 31 that you were first taken to the edge of the Universe i.e. the 7th displacement belt which is made of fine-matter or pure creational-spirit energy. And here it was stated that a passageway was artificially created to travel from DERN to DAL Universe and vice versa; also a photo of Universal Barrier was photographed by you.

http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Billy-Meier-July-1975.jpg

In that photograph, towards the left, we see two complete spherical bodies that seem to be partially photographed. My question is, how come material objects exist in the 7th belt or in-between DERN and DAL Universe when it is said to be made of fine-matter or pure creational-spirit energy?
ufoprophet.blogspot.com
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."
billymeieruforesearch.com
"..researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case."

Getknowledge

Post Number: 157
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Does subliminal audio (and video) work?

Thanks!
Tien

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1398
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Billy and Christian

Thank you for your answers as it will be very helpful in the future when raising my child.

As it stands at present the unfortunate circumstances involving Islamic terrorism especially from ISIS is very serious.
Yet I am wondering why there isn't more information concerning Mohammad and his teachings where it may assists the Muslims to better understand the context of their religion through a Muslim equivalent Talmud of Jmmanuel.
There seems to be lacking enough information about Mohammad when we have much more on Jmmanuel and Talmud of Jmmanuel.

My question is even in the light of the fact that you have written and made available the Goblet of Truth and many other written works, would you in the foreseeable future be writing more about prophet Mohammad, texts concerning Islam and its distortion of Mohammad's teachings and more in general about Mohammad's life just as you have done for Jmmanuel so that it gives a good reference for future Muslims and the world's people to understand the origin of their deep rooted problems which has culminated in so much destruction and religious wars today?

Matt lee

Sonik_01

Post Number: 293
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Hi Scott, could you please publish the later post (Post 292), and delete the earlier one (Post 291)? Thank you!)

Hello Billy and CF,

Dear Billy,

QUESTION: Does the information in Contact 371, if it is taken into consideration, mean that a minimum of 20-30 minutes of normal-paced walking are sufficient if there is no learning ability, or no learning capacity being developed? If a person wants to develop their learning capacity and learning ability, then would the full time of 7hrs,6mins be necessary to develop their learning curve? Also, it is said that for every 8 hours of work performed, we achieve 1 hour of study time? Does this count only for spiritual material? I remember when I was in college, I used to study for many hours a day. Does working on a computer count as work? Also, if I would have exercised, it might have been easier, is that correct? The question is, how many hours?Thank you, Billy, and have a nice day.
(Contacts 156, 157, and 371)

Contact_Report_156: Importance of Manual Labour
Billy:
By that, you mean that ***** is, so to speak, responsible for *********?
Quetzal:
19. That is of correctness, but her responsibility won’t be easy.
20. We must also impose the condition on her that in the future, she points ********* to the right way, in terms of manual activity, so that he learns to work properly.
Quetzal:
26. With my daily 16 working hours, I'm doing several times his daily activities, and in comparison with your daily performances, he disappears from the point of comparison.
32. In truth, however, this is an erroneous and dangerous view, for he can shape his life only spiritually and in a knowledge-related manner just as little as anyone else, so even you and we cannot do that.
33. If you or we or the Earth human beings want to develop spiritually and in a knowledge-related manner, then we can only do this if we also exercise our manual activity in the best way.
34. This is, in fact, not only necessary for livelihood but also for the right shaping of the teaching and its processing and effects.
35. If a human being and also we want to live and learn in accordance with the teaching, then we also have to perform sufficient manual activity; otherwise, things will get confused and the teaching will become a failure.
Billy:
That is known to me, and I myself know well enough that I can never learn properly if I'm not manually active enough. I need hard work quite often, and that in a not-too-scanty form.
Quetzal:
36. That is of correctness because the greater the quantity and the difficulty levels of the learning material are, the greater is the need for physical activity.

Contact_Report_157: Necessary manual labor average of Earth human beings
Billy:
That is quite clear, but I would still like to know some data, if you will give me information, please.
Quetzal:
30. I counted on it.
31. By this, you're thinking of the forms of manual activity, in connection with learning activity and learning capacity.
Billy:
Exactly - I would like to know how everything is when these things are unscrewed a little more: according to your explanations, the necessary manual labor average of the human beings of the Earth is a daily output of six to nine hours, which I can well imagine. This, nevertheless, can only really be an overall average, according to which the values must be different if only certain people are taken into account, right?
Quetzal:
32. That is of correctness.
Billy:
Then tell me: what values, for example, apply to the white race?
33. You can’t look at it like that because among the white Earth human beings, various forms are already divisible.
Billy:
Then tell me the average for Central Europeans, perhaps even for Russia and for real America.
Quetzal:
34. That question is precise:
35. The average for Central Europeans is 7 hours and 6 minutes, which equally applies to domestic Russia and domestic America, in which are also included all other races that have lived in these areas for centuries, such as the brown races in America, which were previously deported there as slaves.
36. The same is also true, however, for the red races of real America.
Billy:
That was better, my friend, if you still don’t add an unwise remark. But now, it still comes to my mind that you didn't give me an answer, when I asked you about ********* and the wintertime.
Quetzal:
49. That is of correctness; I haven’t considered that:
50. If ********* is truly willing, then he can perform his necessary manual activity, despite the wintertime.
51. He can begin his work at daybreak and then perform other work after nightfall in artificial light, when he can do no more work in the open.
Billy:
So you think that he should specifically do outdoor work?
Quetzal:
52. That is the most obvious thing for him, and he should now already strive for this – also in the Center, for his time will start to run from today.

Contact_Report_371: Physical Exercise Requirements
Billy: Billy:
Thus, the slogan also applies to sports, that “too much is unhealthy.” But what is to be understood by “normal sport?” And what daily exercise does a person need? What about walking?
Ptaah: Ptaah:
Normal-paced walks of 20 to 30 minutes a day are fully sufficient for the necessary physical exercise. If no walks are possible, then extensive gymnastic exercises for the same length of time are sufficient. Of course, walks or gymnastic exercises can be freely extended even longer, but they should always remain within the framework of what is reasonable and what is consistent with the condition of the skeleton and the constitution of the body. Special exertions are not necessary, but to the contrary, these can cause injury to the body, to its organs, its skeleton, and its joints, and this can be insidiously and quickly irreparable.

Sonik_01, Perhaps in the future you could enclose links, instead of copying over large portions of the contact. Thanks Scott

(Message edited by scott on March 01, 2015)

Jamesm

Post Number: 184
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

For my daughters, is there a planet in our universe where there are mermaids/mermen or water-dwelling human beings that have a tail similar to that of a dolphin?

Thank you,
James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Simon_cg

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

I stumbled upon these verses from OM, Kanon 32, which include beards:

1173. Ein guter Mann gar rechter Art trägt Lieb und Ehr und langen Bart
1173. A good man of the right kind has love and honor and a long beard.

1267. Bartlose Männer sind wie krustenloses Brot, sie sind bleich und scheinen tot.
1267. Beardless men are like crustless bread, they are pale and seem like dead.

1269. Ein guter Mann hat einen Bart; er ist arbeitsam und spart.
1269. A good man has a beard; he is industrious and saves.

If these verses are taken literaly, they seem to be pretty positve about en with beards and/or pretty negative about men without beards. I cannot imagine how a beard would have a positive influence on a man's character, so I guess they should be interpreted metaphorically, but I do not quite understand what they are suppose to mean. Could you please explain them?

Earthling

Post Number: 909
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy and Christian.

Billy, In this day & age with these mega over-the-top churches, particularly those evangelist types in the USA, the wealth of the Vatican, the Mormons supposed gold horde and all other religion-related material excesses, not to mention the general excessive materially oriented society; you have described yourself or have been described as an avowed and avid anti-materialist. In "The seven foundations of being human in the real and true sense", #2 is 'anti-materialism'.

Can you please describe and define what you mean by being an anti-materialist and anti-materialism and how the human being should apply that in their own lives?

Thank you very much.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Matthew

Post Number: 120
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Do the various pictorial forms that we see in the 'Symbole der Geisteslehre' derive from actual physical objects that once existed and that were seen in someone's life, perhaps, an ancient incarnation of the Nokodemion spirit-form?

Salome,

Matthew

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 131
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

There seems to be a prevalent belief that and Unknown Satellite or ship is in a northern orbit around the earth which dates back supposedly from the days of the Mount Hermon experience. I wonder if the P's or Quetzel have ever mentioned anything which they have now nick named the Black Sentinel and as to its possible validity or not pertaining to the 200?

Sincerely,

Mat (Bronzedesk)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Hawaiian

Post Number: 225
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Billy and Christian,

Does a person have an obligation to notify others of impending events that will occur resulting in serious injury or death because they have taken unwarranted negative actions against him? These perceived future events to others are given in dreams by the subconscious before it happens and on two separate occasions this person has actually intervened in the dreams and tried to save both individuals to no avail.

It appears that these events will occur regardless of what he does just like a prediction will occur rather than a prophecy that can be changed. The person claims such events still occur today.

Marcela

Post Number: 273
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy & Christian:
I read in the spiritual teaching that one must think a situation until it's fully unilized and resolved by ones thought. I don't know if I am correct but is it important to think a situation and all of its aspects negative and positive even when the ideas are extreme, or is it better to control ones thoughts and not astray in negative thoughts? Thank you very much.
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Votan

Post Number: 290
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

There is more to this ISIL movement than meets the eye.Who is really behind it.To gain so much strength it has to be backed and organised by somebody very powerful.
joe

Rosemarie

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How can I convince myself that creation loves me if me on first place cannot even accept nor love my self?

Corey

Post Number: 768
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

I had a dream where we had a planetary lanquage that was cultivated, cultered, and advanced (literally changed after hundreds of years of future development) and it could have been German. My dream took place a few hundred years in the future and by that time, we had Mars as a settlement planet. I remember being filled with a sense of relief because English didn't prevail and the change to the planetary lanquage was a natural progression. My question is: do you think my dream could come true?

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Lepuniv

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope your "Gesundheit" (health) is good.

I go back to the "nit-picking" attitude I was attributed by C.F.

Let me remark you that the "nit-picking" frame of mind (I call precision) succeeded well in making the difference between those 3 concepts: mass, weight and gravitation which seem to be very close though.

Since you told me you didn't use any other logic than the earthling one known at this time, I remark you that in your answer:

"No, the claim in green is not correct, because all three, A), B) and C) are correct, since all of these are factors that are involved in the whole process of determining the gender/sex of a human being.
First, the ovum is fertilized by the sperm. During the next 21 days the embryo is developing."

A B and C can't be correct at the same time, since C (ending by alone) excludes the other possibilities.

I didn't invent the logical truth tables, the Grecians did.
I simply understood them wholly and tought them as many people invoved in Science - in one way or another - on this planet.

By the way, I don't understand why other people involved in teaching or Science don't take my defence, since this kind of reasoning is obvious to a 10th greader...They're scared to intervene probably...

You mistake my goal too.

I think that you probably are the 7th Prophet.

For the probability to reach 100%, you need to provide us with communication without logical mistakes that contemporaries of yours could notice.
If this site is cleansed from any logical mistakes (unlike cults, sects or religions), then you will appear clearly as a light-house of Truth.

Conversely, any contradiction will delay the spreading of your Words, since people will be able to fight back saying it's not logical and will have the last word!

This being said, this is my question:

I work at night to make a living, what is the best way not to harm my health?

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

Prunc

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When it comes to positive-equalized thoughts and feelings, uncertainty, doubt and anxiety are, in the book "The Might of the Thoughts", described as capable of crippling any good and positive thoughts, and should be completely eliminated. But as we should have both negative and positive thoughts and feelings in an equalized manner, why should we eliminate uncertainty, doubt and anxiety from our consciousness? Wouldn't that lead to Ausartung? Or are uncertainty, doubt and anxiety not feelings but emotions? Please try to be as explicit as possible.

Thanks for everything.
Ende gut, alles gut.
Prunc

Joe

Post Number: 342
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Is the Book of Enoch/Henoch really hidden somewhere inside the Vatican?

Meditating_farmer

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Billy,
Do you know anything about the Low Carbohydrate/High Fat diet, also known as a Ketogenic diet? Is this diet healthy for the Earth human being or should one eat grains and carbohydrates? A silly question, I know, but your response is greatly appreciated.

Saalome,
Grant

Luigi

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, could you replace my previous post with this one? Thanks

My girlfriend asks the following question relating the father's parental role.

Since poligamy is a reality within the Plejaren mankind, how can the father be present for their children if he has, for instance, 9 children with 3 wives (3 each)? How do they live? How do they reach a conscensus regarding the time spent with each family? Do they live together or each in a separate house? Until what point do the children live with their parents?

All these questions point basically to: How does the father respond to his children/wive's needs, desires and demands? What if, for example, 2 of his wives are expecting a child, how can he effectively fulfill his role as a father if he has 2 wives with 2 incoming sons/daughters in different houses? What is this like for the Plejaren?

Thank you

Fredy

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From gangs in the streets up to politicians in power, Extremism is spreading in the world like cancer and children are lured into this.
Is de-radicalization something possible if so, what its recommended path to achieve and facilitate this in people who are radicalized?
Fredy Martinez

Zanderson

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier, I hope you are in good health?

I often see person asking you about the possibility of using fluidal force/power of consciousness to heal themselves but one of the points you make regarding this is the amount of time it will take to actually reap the benefits (such as from spinal injuries), would be near the end of ones life.

But I was thinking, would it be possible for the present personality (throughout the entirety of ones remaining life) to converge/focus their power of consciousness towards healing themselves, onto a single point in their life. So say that the person wanting to heal themselves will die in 2060, they would focus/converge their fluidal force from now (2015) until they die (2060), on to an earlier singular point/period in their life (say 2020) before they die?
Is this possible, if yes what would be necessary for the person in question to achieve this?

P.S. Happy belated birthday, hope you had a good one.
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 518
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

Why am I always aware of only this one moment, now? It's an odd question, but it stems from an odd feeling.

Since I am living through every moment, why am I not aware some other moment? What is it about the 'now' that brings it to the fore of my awareness?

And as a corollary, what is the duration of a single moment of time, and how many blocks of these moments are we aware of at any point in time?

Thanks for your previous answer. It is nice to hear that the cultures and societies and what-not that make us unique have the right to be preserved and evolve at their own pace.
Life

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page