Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 16, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through December 16, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 937
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie

I got the info from http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/13505.html#POST73565

and I assume Corey got it from https://shop.figu.org/bücher/nokodemion-seine-folgepersönlichkeiten-und-die-siebenfache-prophetenreihe-auf-der-erde

Patrick, nice work on that Noko-lineage-schematic .

Danke
Salome
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 264
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,

We must not forget that in order to communicate and live on Earth, with “self-oriented” individuals, the spirit forms of Nokodemion and all his “Getreue” (who all had reached the state of AA) had their highly developed spirit (“We” personalities) “throttled down”.

Re. Aristotle’s positive and not so positive “findings” see e.g.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/13534.html#POST73712
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3447.html#POST71862
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3447.html#POST71862

To succeed in their mission the spirit forms of Nokodemion and his loyal “Getreue” incarnate on Earth and become a part of the contemporary Earth consciousness.
There is still a lot to learn on our planet.
So it is no wonder that anyone participating in this evolutionary process is prone to make mistakes.
Important is our willingness to learn and correct these mistakes.
Aristotle is no exception.
But we should not see just one personality – but the string of personalities a spirit form has.
E.g. Aristotle -
May be the turbulences of his later life made him rethink the effects of the teachings he gave – esp. to his famous student and great sponsor, Alexander the Great:
After Alexander's death, anti-Macedonian sentiment spread in Athens.
Aristotle fled vowing: "I will not allow the Athenians to sin twice against philosophy" – a reference to Athens's prior trial and execution of Socrates.
Human thoughts and the workings of the Law of Cause and Effect seem to create situations so that in later life or in a later personality one is able to correct mistaken thoughts / attitudes.
A later incarnations of Aristotle’s spirit form’s was Galileo who corrected some of Aristotle’s teachings:

Aristotle had claimed that the speed of a falling object depends on its weight.
Galileo, however, demonstrated that the time of descent of falling bodies is independent of their mass.
(It may be secondary whether there was a real experiment (dropping two balls of different masses from the Falling Tower of Pisa) or whether it was only a thought experiment.)

Aristotle believed (as many other famous Greeks of his time, too) that the Earth was at the center and the planets and sun move around it. Galileo corrected this view:
For this assertion, that the Earth moves around the Sun, he almost lost his life.

What is essential, is, that Galileo was not afraid to correct the findings of the “mighty” Aristotle.
Neither is Billy:
He admonishes Aristotle for racist thoughts and justifying the ideology behind slavery.
As mentioned initially:
Our mind is more in peace when we accept individual life as part of universal life.
The human self is a growing entity.
Its evolution is not one personality on its own, it proceeds in a string of personalities from the past to the future.

If we recognize only one personality we should accept that there are no “know it all's” in our world.
All humans on our planet will, at times, make a mistake or come to a false conclusion.
It is part of man’s natural learning process.
E.g. how many times have our scientists changed their view on e.g. gravity, the atom and other major topics?

When the oracle of Delphi proclaimed that no-one was wiser than Socrates, Socrates proclaimed that he was not wise at all, but ignorant.
His “I know that I know nothing” became an open rebellion against Athens’ elite (so called “men of wisdom”).
It was, indeed, a stand against elitism, though the state called it “impiety of not believing in the gods of the state”.

Socrates then and Billy today – they wanted to cure the illness of their environment:
The idolization of a selfish elite “that hides a deep-seated fear to face the truth that our universe is based on oneness."

This may well be the reason for Billy’s clarification in the report you quoted.

Salome,

Bill

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
Buddha

Earthling

Post Number: 938
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill - all good points and good, relevant research.

Danke
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 676
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you my friends.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Billwilson12

Post Number: 161
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi, Socrates and Aristotle enabled the conditions that allowed you to conclude your post with Buddha. So little of Socrates and Aristotle's books made out of Roman hands. One must wonder if the Baath had any idea that they where challenging Nokodemion's spirit form. It is easy to miss just how much more we owe them. Together they aligned the conditions for Alexander the Great. This young man while alive and with his death was a wreaking ball for the old priest and religions from his home country to everywhere he went. And in doing so he opened all the lands Jmmanuel needed to travel into.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Patm

Post Number: 345
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note to all German to English translators:

Many of FIGU's German text material inadvertently (unknowingly) is being falsified by German to English translators. This is in reference to the translation of Large Number Names.

Example:
German "Billion" does NOT EQUAL English "Billion"!

Europe and America use two completely different number systems. FIGU texts use the European large scale number system NOT the American small scale number system.

In other words in German "billion" (10^12) is equal to the English "trillion" (10^12) so to use the terms "billion" or "trillion" will become confusing and should instead use "million-million" which is equal to the German "billion".

For a better understanding of this please see:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=eVQgyH0YknQ%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Thanks & Salome
PatM

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I haven't been around here long, my question is, can a person, obtain the complete 24,000 pages of notes in German, if so how much would that cost? Also, could they translate the German notes into English by online translation, and use this for just personal study, would the online translations be accurate enough to have value?

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2016 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just started studying German a few days back, I doubt I'll ever be able to carry on a real conversation with a native speaker, I mean on an intellectional level, I'm just hoping I can learn enough to read the notes correctly.

Hugo

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, more translations please :-)

Hugo

Post Number: 154
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2016 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, thanks for the new translations! :-)

Getknowledge

Post Number: 179
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2016 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those who don’t know German, for want of a better word, are F-ed.

The series of interviews of Billy uploaded on the FIGU youtube channel are gems, to hear the man himself speak is rare. Can someone translate them please.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FIGUVIDEO/videos?spfreload=10
Tien

Theoldthomas

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all. I was reading some amateur translations of two contacts. I'm trying to clarify which one is correct:

Contact 230
Quezal starting around line 156 says photons have weight and mass

Contact 466
Ptaah around line 11 states that photons have no weight nor mass

Quetzal gives an actual weight.
Ptaah states clearly that they have none and how that is useful in their shields tech.

Anyone have any ideas or maybe could a FIGU member here ask for clarification?

Any help is appreciated.

Be well everyone

Thomas (the old fart) :0)

Hugo

Post Number: 283
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How come very little new translations of the contact notes is done nowadays?

And what happened to Gaiaguys who were very helpful in the past in doing translations of the notes?

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 132
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

While waiting for this to show up on theyflyblog.com and futureofmankind.co.uk here already a raw translation

Salome,
Stefan

Excerpt from 663rd contact report of the meeting between Ptaah and Billy on 6 November 2016

Billy
… But what I would like now to ask: you had quite some time ago told me, that in the US the most primitive election battle ever would fortunately be decided in a way that the majority of the US population would choose the lesser evil, whereby a world war would be avoided. However, I am expected to be silent about this, because of the “walls in the Centre having ears”, so that everything would be spread into the world and thus also spread to the USA, which would not be good and could negatively influence the electoral process, assuming that certain elements would find out that Clinton would election-wise get “chucked out” and Trump come into power.

Ptaah
It would indeed have been dangerous, if you had told anything, because a very unpleasant and dangerous turmoil would have arisen in certain inner government circles and in certain secret services, if these had learned about what I had entrusted to you. Unheard about election manipulations would have occurred, as well as life-threatening attacks against Trump, both in a secret-service way as well as from the ranks of fanatical democrats. He would not have received any help from the Republican Party, even though he is a member of it, however, when disclosing my opinion about his behaviour, I must say, that he is actually representing a separate party, thus his party, so to say his own one-person-party. As you had rightly judged him, he is at least as an election campaigner chaotic in his election campaign motives and a catastrophic human being. But I must in that context say, that he is otherwise well-meaning and not evil, also with regard to Russia and Putin, with whom he wants to in an honest fashion seek a peaceful political, military and economic agreement. This, in contrast to Clinton, who has sneaky and evil war mongering thoughts against Russia, and wants therefore to initially in Syria carry out military actions against the Russian military forces fighting there and also launch warlike attacks against Russia itself. A fact in respect of her thoughts of attacks, which she as Putin- and Russia-enemy has already cherished for a long time and wants to realise too. And if she won the presidential election, an atomic ware would be inevitable. Fortunately, this will not happen, as I had already told you on 30th June. Of course, the world will be shocked next Wednesday, when Trump wins the election, because his way of talking was and is not the most cultivated one, but he has good approaches in various directions, that he intends to realise as US President, as long as he will not be interfered by his advisors and those who want to direct him power-obsessively according to their scheme, and will definitely in certain things succeed, as was the case with all US Presidents, and will continue to be so. But should he succeed, he will fight against the globalisation and against the US as until now interfering too much in foreign states and thereby neglecting the order in the own country, but rather rebuild it [the order]. But time will tell, to what extent he will be able to push through his basic ideas, for next to him all the power-obsessed ones are around him, who do not let him act according to free will, but will try to direct him according to their own discretion, as it was the case with Obama, who lacked the necessary for asserting himself. And because Trump is no actual politician, but a man of business, he will as President in this respect have a difficult position in his own governmental domain. This will also be the case with regard to foreign affairs, whereby the machinations of the EU dictatorship will also be decisive for it, because after him taking up the presidency, latter will strive to restore the close relations and connections with the White House and with the US government, that were lost for it by his election. And, as I know, the EU dictatorship will try to pull the USA on its side and, with it, form a political, economic and military power-coalition, whereby already very early on a coalition will be attempted, and that as soon as the first shock will have passed, which hits the dictatorship, that does not expect Donald Trump, but Hillary Clinton to win the election, who has an engaging and favourable stand towards the EU dictatorship.

Billy
We will now see what will happen, and I do not doubt that your prediction from June was correct, and the catastrophic human being resp. the lesser evil will win the US presidency – thus Trump. …

Billy
Another question about Donald Trump: You had said, that this man would be well-intended, not evil and in some matters completely disinformed – what is meant by this?

Ptaah
He is not stupid and not the evil human being, that he will be accused of being by his adversaries, who will agitate against him and will also try to create uproar, because them altogether not knowing, which insidious thoughts and plans the opponent Hillary Clinton is actually nurturing, through which she would trigger a worldwide catastrophe, if she came to power. As far as the election campaign speeches of Trump are concerned, they are, in the first instance, just that, campaign speeches, which should not in their entirety be regarded as effective, because the whole radically appearing “crying out”, as you have often referred to such speeches, is only partly or not at all to be taken seriously, because these are usually after taking up office relativized. Moreover, Trump is in certain matters which he stands for misinformed, such as for example regarding the climate change, as well as Obama Care and others, for which however there is hope, that he will relating to this think better of it.

Billy
Ah, that’s what is meant with your remark.

Ptaah
Which I should have better explained.

Billy
What has now actually been done, so please make no problem out of it. …

Scott

Post Number: 2654
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan, in the future, please provide a link to your translation, or the German with it. Normally, it is only advisable to provide a few lines of a translation, but I think in this case considering the content of the contact, it will be allowed.

Regards

Scott-Moderator

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

Fully agreed. This is a pretty special case. When seeing the Zeitzeichen content on Sunday, it got evident, that no time should be lost for making this entire information accessible to the US audience and beyond.

Sorry for not also pasting the German original, it can be found on the main FIGU site, over here:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/zeitzeichen/figu_zeitzeichen_57.pdf

And for everyone’s convenience, here also the extracted text.

Greetings and Peace,
Stefan

Auszug aus dem 663. Gesprächsbericht zwischen Ptaah und Billy vom 6. November 2016

Billy
… Was ich nun aber fragen will: Du hast mir ja vor geraumer Zeit gesagt, dass in den USA die jemals primitivste Wahlschlacht um die US-Präsidentschaft glücklicherweise so entschieden werde, dass das Gros der US-Bevölkerung das kleinere Übel wähle, wodurch ein Weltkrieg vermieden werde. Darüber soll ich jedoch schweigen, weil die ‹Wände im Center Ohren hätten›, folglich alles in die Welt hinausgetragen und damit auch nach US-Amerika getragen würde, was nicht gut wäre und das Wahlgeschehen in negativer Weise beeinflussen könnte, wenn gewisse Elemente dahinter kämen, dass die Clinton wahlmässig ‹abgesägt› wird und Trump ans Ruder kommt.

Ptaah
Es wäre wirklich gefährlich gewesen, wenn du etwas erzählt hättest, denn es wäre in gewissen inneren Regierungskreisen und in bestimmten Geheimdiensten sehr unerfreulicher und gefährlicher Aufruhr entstanden, wenn diese davon erfahren hätten, was ich dir anvertraute. Es wären Wahlmanipulationen sondergleichen entstanden, wie aber auch lebensgefährliche Angriffigkeiten gegen Trump, und zwar in geheimdienstlicher Weise wie auch aus den Reihen demokratischer Fanatiker. Von Seiten der Republikaner-Partei hätte er keine Hilfe erhalten, obwohl er dieser angehört, jedoch, wenn ich meine Meinung zu seinem Verhalten offenlegen will, sagen muss, dass er eigentlich eine eigene Partei vertritt, eben die seine, also sozusagen seine eigene Einmann-Partei. Wie du ihn richtig beurteilt hast, ist er zumindest als Wahlkämpfer in seinen Wahlkampfmotiven chaotisch und ein Katastrophenmensch. Doch dazu muss ich aber sagen, dass er sonst gutgesinnt und nicht arg ist, auch in bezug auf Russland und Putin, mit denen er in ehrlicher Weise ein friedliches politisches, militärisches und wirtschaftliches Einvernehmen anstreben will. Dies im Gegensatz zu Clinton, die hinterhältige und böse Kriegsgedanken hegt gegen Russland und daher erstens in Syrien militärische Aktionen gegen die dort kämpfenden russischen Militärs durchführen und auch gegen Russland selbst kriegsmässig Angriffe durchführen will. Eine Tatsache in bezug auf ihre Angriffs-Gedanken, die sie als Putin- und Russlandfeindin schon lange hegt und auch verwirklichen will. Und würde sie die Präsidentschaftswahl gewinnen, dann wäre ein Atomkrieg unvermeidlich. Glücklicherweise wird das aber nicht geschehen, wie ich dir schon am 30. Juni sagte. Natürlich wird die Welt am nächsten Mittwoch geschockt sein, wenn Trump die Wahl gewinnt, denn seine Redeweise war und ist nicht die kultivierteste, doch hat er gute Ansätze in verschiedenen Richtungen, die er als US-Präsident zu verwirklichen gedenkt, wenn ihm von seinen Beratern und jenen nicht dazwischen gearbeitet wird, die ihn machtbesessen nach ihrem Schema dirigieren wollen und bestimmt in gewissen Dingen auch werden, wie das bei allen US-Präsidenten der Fall war und weiterhin sein wird. Wenn es ihm aber gelingt, dann wird er sich gegen die Globalisierung und dagegen stemmen, dass sich die USA wie bis anhin zu viel in fremde Staaten einmischt und dadurch die Ordnung im eigenen Land vernachlässigt, sondern diese wieder aufbaut. Doch wird die Zeit erweisen, inwiefern er seine Grundvorstellungen durchsetzen kann, denn nebst ihm sind all die Macht-besessenen um ihn, die ihn nicht nach freiem Willen handeln lassen, sondern ihn nach eigenem Ermessen zu steuern versuchen werden, wie das auch bei Obama der Fall war, dem das Notwendige fehlte, um sich durch- setzen zu können. Und weil Trump kein eigentlicher Politiker, sondern ein Mann des Geschäftes ist, wird er als Präsident in dieser Beziehung einen schweren Stand im eigenen Regierungsbereich haben. Dies wird auch so sein hinsichtlich der Aussenpolitik, wobei auch die Machenschaften der EU-Diktatur dabei massgebend sein werden, denn wenn er dann die Präsidentschaft angetreten hat, wird sich diese bemühen, die für sie durch seine Wahl verlorenen engen Beziehungen und Verbindungen ins Weisse Haus und zur US-Regierung durch neuerliche Verhandlungen neu zu gewinnen. Und wie ich weiss, wird die EU-Diktatur versuchen, die USA auf ihre Seite zu ziehen und mit ihr zusammen eine politische, wirtschaftliche und militärische Machtkoalition zu binden, wobei schon sehr früh ein Koalieren versucht werden wird, und zwar sobald der erste Schock vorbei ist, der die Diktatur trifft, die erwartet, dass nicht Donald Trump, sondern Hillary Clinton die Wahl gewinnt, die einnehmend und gefällig zur EU-Diktatur steht.

Billy
Wir werden ja nun sehen, was sich ergibt, wobei ich nicht zweifle, dass deine Voraussage vom Juni richtig war, und der Katastrophenmensch resp. das geringere Übel die US-Präsidentschaft gewinnt – eben Trump. …

Billy
Nochmals eine Frage wegen Donald Trump: Du hast gesagt, dass der Mann gutgesinnt, nicht arg und in manchen Dingen völlig desinformiert sei – was ist darunter zu verstehen?

Ptaah
Er ist nicht dumm und nicht der schlechte Mensch, wie er von seinen Widersachern beschimpft werden wird, die gegen ihn hetzen und auch Aufruhr zu machen versuchen werden, weil sie allesamt nicht wissen, welche hinterlistige Gedanken und Pläne die Gegnerin Hillary Clinton wirklich hegt, durch die sie eine weltweite Katastrophe auslösen würde, wenn sie an die Macht käme. Was die Wahlkampfreden von Trump betrifft, sind diese erst einmal eben Kampfreden, die nicht in ganzer Form als effectiv verstanden werden dürfen, denn die ganze radikal erscheinende ‹Ausruferei›, wie du solche Reden schon oft bezeichnet hast, ist nur halbwegs oder überhaupt nicht ernst zu nehmen, denn in der Regel werden diese nach einem Amtsantritt immer relativiert. Ausserdem ist Trump in gewissen Dingen, die er vertritt, falsch informiert, wie z.B. hinsichtlich des Klimawandels, sowie der Obama-Care und anderem, wozu aber die Hoffnung besteht, dass er sich diesbezüglich eines Besseren besinnen kann.

Billy
Aha, das also steckt hinter deiner Bemerkung.

Ptaah
Die ich eigentlich besser hätte erklären sollen.

Billy
Was ja nun getan ist, mach also kein Problem daraus. …

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, can you explain to me pertaining to CR625 about anybody can translate FIGU literature except for books. My question is - Can I translate contact reports using google translator and then post it on YouTube without being chased down by any self appointed FIGU internet posse.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1247
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darcy,

I see that you seemed more concerned with "being chased down by self appointed FIGU internet posse" than in asking about how to make sure that translations done using google will be even remotely accurate.

I would suggest finding people who could help you make sure that the translations are of good quality, so that we don't have a repeat of the problems with inaccurate translations.

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, It is my opinion that in a true democracy a 'posse' does not exist and so I shall not have that problem at all if every single person fits that description and it can be said that in a true democracy also, I do not expect/demand an answer from anyone.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 103
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's rare for me to post on these forums.

Darcy,

Are you interested in the translations containing the right message or are you interested in drama with people? Really, what's your end goal here in those posts? Shouldn't it be to study the teachings over "being chased down by self appointed FIGU internet posses?"

For a long time, the teachings of spirit were falsified and misunderstood due to bad translations and personal agendas. It is understandable if there's a watchful eye over translations, don't you think?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1248
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darcy,

I think you missed the point. Considering the long history of mistranslations and misunderstandings arising from them, one shouldn't be in a hurry to contribute to further inaccuracies.

I would suggest using the translations at futureofmankind, for instance. If you want to have translations of newer contacts try to find/work with people who at least understand German so at least there's a better chance of the translations being accurate.

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forget it.

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2016 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jedaiah you have 103 posts compared to my 14 posts.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page