Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 29, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through July 29, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_k

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

answer to your question about the language in the CR 229 is about the german language.

1. Because with the german language and about the spiritual teaching is only possible to interweave the evolutionary code in the spiritual teaching.

2. The german language is much precisely in it cohesion and is scarcely religious audible.

3. The german language derive from the lyran language.

Hope I could help.
Michael

Michael_k

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How the German language nearly became the world language but it failed.

There must be also somewhere in the CRs, but couldn't find it. Unfortunately only in German from Bernadette Brand below I found.

The German language in the American history during the American Constituion 1787–1789.

Geschichte/USA/Sprache

From Bernadette Brand

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2010/nr-54/offener-brief?page=0,0

Michael_k

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah explains why German is the only suitable language to use for producing Billy's written works.

Contact Report 241
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_241

Billy and Ptaah discuss the reasons why English English rather than American English should be used for translations.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_379

Patm

Post Number: 393
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_k,

These recommendations were changed with updated directives that were determined by a Plejaren committee and conveyed to by Ptaah to Billy in contact 558 on 20 April 2013.
This is my translation which may contain errors.

-------------
Excerpt from 558th Contact of 20 April 2013:

Ptaah
56. 10)It shall under no circumstances be allowed, that language-translation-based activities be maintained by Landesgruppen (country groups) in cross-border wise with other Landesgruppen (country groups).
10)Es soll unter keinen Umständen gestattet sein, dass von Landesgruppen in landesübergreifender Weise mit anderen Landesgruppen sprachen-übersetzungsmässige Tätigkeiten gepflegt werden.

57. A Landesgruppe (country group) shall engage solely and exclusively in translations only in their one's own national language and these (translations) not to mix foreign expressions, terms and words with and through their one's own language.
Eine Landesgruppe soll einzig und allein Übersetzungen nur in ihrer eigenen Landessprache tätigen und diese nicht mit und durch ihrer eigenen Sprache fremde Ausdrucke, Begriffe und Worte vermischen.

58. It cannot go on, that the infant-language English through blendings with other forms of the English uncomprehending-means is made still more incomprehensible - because this inadequate language is the fundamental factor, which in this respect speaks for this measure.
Es kann nicht angehen, dass die Kleinkindersprache Englisch durch Vermischungen mit anderen Arten des englischen Unverständigungsmittels noch unverständlicher gemacht wird - denn diese unzulängliche Sprache ist der grundlegende Faktor, der in dieser Hinsicht für diese Massnahme spricht.

59. ln the case of doubt the FIGU-mother-center SSSC sets suitable and appropriate correct expressions, terms and words for utilization, as these are as correctly recognized by us as well as by BEAM.
Im Zweifelsfall stellt das FIGU-Muttercenter SSSC geeignete und sachgemäss richtige Ausdrucke, Begriffe und Worte zur Verfügung, wie diese von uns sowie von BEAM als richtig erkannt sind.

60. 11)Fundamentally it is of urgency, that predominately inadequate translations are not done in other languages, but rather that in each Landesgruppe (country group) the striving stands in the foreground, to learn the German language verbally and in writing, both continuously to nurture and to also disseminate in appropriate wise.
11)Grundlegend ist es von Dringlichkeit, dass nicht vorwiegend unzulängliche Übersetzungen in andere Sprachen getätigt werden, sondern dass in jeder Landesgruppe die Bemühung im Vordergrund steht, die deutsche Sprache mündlich und schriftlich zu erlernen, beides ständig in angemessener Weise zu pflegen und auch zu verbreiten.

61. Only with the German speaking- and text-wise is it possible to understand correctly and also to logically follow in accordance with the understanding the 'Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life', because outside of the languages German and Swiss-German all languages existing on the Earth are in every wise absolutely inadequate in regard to correct interpretations.
Allein mit der deutschen Sprach- und Schriftweise ist es möglich, die <lehre> richtig zu verstehen und auch dem Verstehen gemäss nachzuvollziehen, denn ausserhalb der Sprachen Deutsch und Schweizerdeutsch sind alle auf der Erde existierenden Sprachen in jeder Beziehung in bezug auf korrekte Auslegungen absolut unzulänglich.

-----------
Summary:

Each country is responsible for its own translations and no FIGU mission-based cross-border (between countries) collaborations are permitted.

Each country is responsible for translation in their own native language only, in other words US translations are to use US-English and no longer use UK-English in translations.

The FIGU Dictionary must be used in translations:
http://dict.figu.org/

It is extremely important that those doing Swiss-German to native language translations study and learn the German/Swiss-German languages in order to do appropriate translations, in other words computer-based translators are NOT alone sufficient for accurate translations.

Hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 492
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are there any Techies on this forum for technical questions regarding Windows, MAC, Linux and etcetera?

Ptaah:
The Windows-program system is manipulated through . . . // The manipulation enables the secret services to penetrate into any computer, unrecognized and according to their desire, in order to pull out data or, unrecognized, to carry out alterations and falsifications of the existing data.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_33#Microsoft_and_the_US_Security_Agencies

Other Operating Systems other than Windows and MAC/Apple are Linux that I'm aware of; are there any unsettling issues with this Operating Systems that anyone is aware of?

http://www.itpro.co.uk/operating-systems/24841/windows-vs-linux-whats-the-best-operating-system

Windows vs Linux: Security
Security is a cornerstone of the Linux OS, and one of the principal reasons for its popularity among the IT community. This reputation is well deserved, and stems from a number of contributing factors.
One of the most effective ways Linux secures its systems is through privileges. Linux does not grant full administrator – or ‘root’ - access to user accounts by default, whereas Windows does. Instead, accounts are usually lower-level, and have no privileges within the wider system.

Kenneth

Davidmg

Post Number: 225
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth;

That would be my department... what would you like to know.

and yes, Linux can be compromised if the the Techie or administrator is careless as to grab binaries, source code and or programs from a system that is

1) from Google
2) DNS has been redirected, spoofed, or cache poisoned
3) downloading from untrusted REPOS

know where you files come from is a big concern.
Davidmg

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

All I know is that I have used Linux (Linuxmint) for years
and there is no security software to speak of; no need apparently.
I have a very old and slow 32bit, 1GB RAM, IBM Laptop and the OS
is very draining on power (batteries do not last long, it's always plugged into the grid).
'root' is easy to achieve, I think (sudo at the beginning of a terminal command),
but I'm no techie, I can't code, doh!
I've seen folks who know what they're talking about mention
Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD), also.
If you do end up going Linux, check out https://sites.google.com/site/easylinuxtipsproject/
after installation to tweak your OS for best performance.

Kenneth

Post Number: 496
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg,
This is my second posting of the same information; the first one may have not been posted because of the attached or "Uploaded picture"? I didn't think that it was a good idea to attach the website address of the misdirected link? If that makes sense?

Original or first post:
Thanks Andrew_grimshaw for your input.

Davidmg,

Here is the issue, my strengths are not in the IT (computer) world. For instance, let’s start with this post, I selected “General Area”, not “Contact Notes”. This has happened in the recent past when I thought that I was posting something into the “General Area”, but it was directed into a different section; Scott had to move (edit) it on October 11th.

Then again when I received a Blog posting from Michael Horn on “Predicted in 1946 and Now Upon Us”, posted on 17 Nov 2016, 11:52 AM PST. When I opened “USA and World Government”; then click on "Eine wichtige Nachricht an den Leser dieser Schrift / An Important Message for the Reader of this Document".

I get this site that I want nothing to do with! This is only a picture of the site; did not want to provide the actual link; trying to avoid other issues.

(Picture uploaded)

My main computer is a Microsoft HP laptop with Windows 10, that I got that weird sex link. I tried that link again with an Apple I-Pad, same bad result with a different computer but same IP address. When I click on fresh link provided by MH http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash4/blltn_30.htm I get the same bad result.

I rebooted both computers, but that changed nothing, same bad result. I use “Trend Micro Antivirus” which I was told works better with Windows than other antivirus programs, as they actually slow the laptop down to a crawl; at which point I have to have Microsoft remotely repair the software and computer; this help service was part of the purchase price.

Kenneth

Davidmg

Post Number: 228
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can I assume this is your home network ?

If you get the same results from many different devices on the same network it seem like your router may have been compromised of it dns settings.

if that is case I may have more instructions for you.

you can email me and I will give more info but I will need to ask several question which not of this forums content, and response time will be faster if we talk directly.

menet.k3144 at protonmail dot com
Davidmg

Scott

Post Number: 2655
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets back to the topic heading

Scott

Post Number: 2675
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have this book? Info about the Skrills.

Pages 1506 and 1507 of the book Geisteslehre Lehrbriefe paragraph 121-124

Patm

Post Number: 436
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Scott,
I currently only have lessons up to 72 and that only goes up to page 860.

I could only estimate the pages you are talking about came from about lesson 126 (approx. 10 years of lessons)

Salome
PatM

Pilasut

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Can tell me about that Book?
What lesson/book is that?

I am interested to know and learn.

tq.

Kenneth

Post Number: 679
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Open question:

In re-reading Contact Report 251 (yearly) I picked up on something of interest. This is an exchange between Ptaah and Billy. It appears that they are talking about many different “space-time configurations”, not just the one where the Plejaren are located? Every time CR-251 is re-read, some new understanding jumps out.

Question is; does anyone know how many different “deviates from our space-time configuration by a fraction of a second,” actually exist?

“The territory was located in the Lyra star system. For this reason, people continue to speak even to this day of the Lyrian territories and the Old Lyrians who, later on, had to return to our space-time configuration partly for exploration purposes and partly as a method of escape. Consequently, they arrived on Earth and became active in the well-known things I have already mentioned. Up to this point, this lineage retained all knowledge of their earliest origins, and from these earliest origins evolved the Pleiadians, or rather the Plejarans. In their own language they call themselves by the identical name as their star cluster beyond the Pleiades, which is located in another space-time configuration and also deviates from our space-time configuration by a fraction of a second.”

http://www.theyfly.com/articles/Contact_251.htm

Kenneth

Joe

Post Number: 503
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

If I am not mistaken someone had asked Billy how many space-time configurations are there in space and Billy's reply was there are many. I think this means that one can't give an exact figure on the number of space-time configurations there are throughout the Universe.

I also think that the Plejaren live in a future time and the reason why I say this is because the Pleiades star cluster in our current space-time configuration is still in its infancy, which means there is no human life in the Pleiades star cluster when viewed from our space-time configuration. Although the Plejaren live in a different space-time configuration (AKA dimension) from us by a fraction of a second, it is indeed possible that within that fraction of a second, hundreds, thousands, or perhaps even millions of years would have passed. This leads me to think that when changing from one space-time configuration to another then it must obviously involve time-travel.

Norm

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, I asked this question if it helps at all.

Dear Billy, How many space-time Configurations/Dimensions are there?

Many. Billy doesn't know the exact number.

Kenneth

Post Number: 683
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Thanks, I guess that would be like someone asking you how many stop signs / stop lights are in your town or city. . . Many?

Votan

Post Number: 789
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm

How would he know such a wide question.Unless you have travelled them all or in the message bank, who would know.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 684
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Thanks for the information and your thoughts. Interesting hypothesis on the “space-time configuration” dimension. I understand as well that it is a fraction of a second into another dimension. However, you may be onto something about the “Plejaren live in a future time” as well as a different dimension from ours, a fraction of a second different?

Accordingly, it’s my understanding that, “The Pleiades/Plejaren are not identical with the Pleiades we can see on the night sky. They are 80 light-years beyond the Pleiades in another space and time constellation (= in another dimension).” For a total of ~500 light years from Earth.

https://ca.figu.org/billy-s-contacts.html

Kenneth

Joe

Post Number: 504
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I had always wondered if either our planet Earth or our entire solar system exists when viewed from the Plejaren space-time configuration. I had once asked Christian Frehner about this and he didn't know the answer to my question, which probably means there's nothing mentioned in the contact reports about it. He did however say that there is probably just "empty space" which means that our solar system doesn't exist in the Plejaren space-time configuration. But remember, Christian Frehner only gave me his opinion, so don't take this as a fact.

I must admit that when it comes to time-travel and space-time configurations I know very little about the subject.

Votan

Post Number: 792
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe

Actually I often wondered why there is such an open space out there in the universe.

Creation is trying to keep us apart until we develop to such a stage that we cannot kill each other.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 721
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

I moved this conversation from, "Reincarnation, death and the storage banks" to "Contact Notes" as it seemed more appropriate?

Of course I find, "Religion was introduced to the Mars/Malona/Earth", after saying that I haven't found it, LOL.

"5 diverse races of genetically-manipulated peoples plus 2 benefactor non-genetically manipulated races of the "creator-overlords" of Sirius (originating from 2 overpopulated planets in Sirius where procreation was prohibited) settled on Mars & Malona/Phaeton building pyramids, cities & stations, etc.;
Some vicious & aggressive individuals ("degenerates") from Mars & Malona/Phaeton would be deported to Earth (which had an inhospitable atmosphere at the time) as punishment;
The Sirius benefactors eventually feared the genetically-manipulated races & some of them elevated themselves to "gods" over the people (on Mars & later again on Earth), hoping thereby (through religious wars) that the peoples would exterminate themselves; those inhabitants of Mars who wanted to were allowed to leave to Malona/Phaeton & Earth; emigration group leader to Malona/Phaeton was Zenteka (his wife was Amalaka); emigration group leaders to Earth were the brothers Semos & Passas; atmosphere on Malona/Phaeton was safe; atmosphere on Earth was inadequate & required the emigrants (as was done with previously banished degenerates) to undergo "remedial procedures" (including stabilization of their skeleton) to enable them to establish themselves there;"

http://www.theyfly.com/ContactNotes.html

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 734
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn,

In the Contacts it states that there needs to be an International Military Force of 300,000 to eliminate ISIS. Also within and near the end of the DVD; “And Did They Listen”, there is a statement about an International Military Force of 300,000 to defeat ISIS. Lt. General Michael Flynn stated that the United States, Russia and the European Union must stand together eliminate the IS.

General Flynn was fired by President Obama in December of 2014; was he fired because he wanted to develop this military collation?

Then again, when General Flynn was on President Trump’s staff, he was fired again in February of 2017 for possibly the same issue? I doubt very much if we heard the real truth why this General was fired?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1323
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I don't know if Gen. Flynn was fired because of that, he did make the mistake of lying to Pence, as I recall. But it's pretty certain that any cooperation with Russia is not what the warmongers want.

I think it's pretty precarious now because if they succeed, and perhaps enact a coup against Trump, etc., what's foretold in Jeremia's prediction from thousands of years ago, and Meier's poem from 1949, really is the fate of this country.

See: https://theyflyblog.com/2017/06/09/the-truth-about-russia/

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page