Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 06, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through December 06, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 818
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha you can correct me anytime Bill. I understand that and I do warn others, but ultimately it's their choice, we can only help them pick up the pieces afterwards. That was all I meant by not being able to save people from themselves.
I do follow your posts and you bring a lot to this forum, thank you.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 706
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“May the Force Be With You” …

You are welcome JSN,

Many of my posts stress the importance to experience the world around us with a “self-image” of “oneness”.

I do so because by and large man’s self-image has been conditioned to greedily hoard for himself till he dies – while outwardly professing to “others” - his parents, school and other "bosses" - to be a little “superhero” for their respective domain.

That is what they all expect and love to see.
And so we “hoard” for our and “act” for their obsessive persona(s) …

Who would “teach” that we and our fellow men are part of universal life?
That all life - individually and universally - is in peace when it is in balance?

Thus I tell to view the world and base what we create on a sense of oneness:
That we see us in all others *) and find all others in us.
Because there is no room for hate when we think this way.

Salome,

Bill
------------------------------------------------------------------

*)

“Seeing Us in Others”

It is natural that we feel a closeness or a distance, a like or a dislike, to some of life’s events and persons.
But as they “appear” while we are alive they all are a “timely part” of our own and the universe’s growth:
Sometimes It may mean to study “their” lives intensively to find the trait(s) that bear some resemblance to ours.
But if we dig deep we will find it(them).

And once we “connect to them in oneness” we can fill their hearts with balance and peace.
The universe – with all its creative power – it does support such thought.

Scott

Post Number: 2769
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets not stray too far...Thank you

Patm

Post Number: 545
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie Martin,

I did some further research as to why you couldn't download the excerpts from Contact 688 and discover that for some file systems the original file names were too long. I have corrected this (I hope). Please try the downloads again.

from FIGU - Sign of the Times #78:
Excerpts from the official 688th Contact-report from the 20th of August 2017 (re: Witchcraft, EU-Refugees, 9/11 attack, Russian-US Election interference, secret shuttle)
at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=eJjG_BGWZvY%3d&tabid=1438&portalid=0&mid=5759

What is the Islam, what is a male/female Islamite, and what is a male/female Islamist, and what is the difference between 'Islamic', 'Islamism' and between 'Islamist' and 'Islamistism'?
at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=Z8HouPVulD4%3d&tabid=1438&portalid=0&mid=5759

----
from FIGU - Sign of the Times #79:
Excerpts from the 688th official contact-discussion of 20 August 2017 (re: coming weather, predictions, foresight technology, overpopulation, pollution, US caused political-military world situation)
at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=qDPgCHesMcw%3d&tabid=1439&portalid=0&mid=5767

-----
from FIGU - Sign of the Times #80:
Excerpts from the 688th official contact-discussion of 20 August 2017 (re: USRussiaTrump-KimJongUn-USGovernmentPlejarenContact-MoonLanding-Grail)
at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=Yr8UdZqlJcc%3d&tabid=1440&portalid=0&mid=5774

Hope this helps. Let me know if you are still having problems downloading these.

Salome,
PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 847
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pat,

Appreciate the efforts. Still having the same issue. It may be because I'm on a Mac?

I also have a Windows system in my computer. After I get some work done I will switch over and give it a shot. Will let you know.

Thanks again.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 707
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pat,

If we try to download your translations on our Windows computer:
Page 1: fine
all other pages: ("strangely") blank sheets

Salome,

Bill

Learnmore12

Post Number: 102
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Friends,

actually, I was able to download all the files. I have Windows 10. The files opened up fine. Thanks.

Jessy

Patm

Post Number: 550
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My US-English translation (which may contain errors) of the article 'My first UFO sighting and the first subsequent following contacts' by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier from Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte - Block 1 pages 4 -10 can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=XZWUR8UNRVg%3d&tabid=182&portalid=0

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 552
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested:
My translation (which may contain errors) of one of Billy's latest 'Free Texts' titled 'The True Engine of the Thinking (Der wahre Motor des Denkens)' which is an excerpt from the 680th Contact of Monday, 7 May 2017, 13:07 can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=HMl_gcdSrKU%3d&tabid=1235&portalid=0&mid=4428

Note: all our group's (United States Online Interessengruppe für die FIGU-Mission/United States Online Interest Group for the FIGU-Mission) can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/Home/Latest-Translations

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 555
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested:
My US-English translation (which may contain errors) of one of the articles from FIGU- Sign of the Times No 81 (Nov 2017)
pages 1 - 5:
Excerpts from the official 691st Contact Report of 20-Oct-2017 (re: Billy's Assessments of Putin, Trump, Kim Jong Un, Swiss Traitors)
can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=yEvRxLAnbEU%3d&tabid=1441&portalid=0&mid=5781

Also the breakdown of all the articles in FIGU - Sign of the Times No 81 (Nov 2017) can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/Library/FIGU-Periodicals/FIGU-Sign-of-the-Times/FIGU-Sign-of-the-Times-No-81

Salome

Kenneth

Post Number: 802
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quite a while back I read in a Contact Report where Billy was returned to the place of departure in the forest by Semjase and her ship. Billy was in a hurry and while riding his moped motor bike in the dark he crashed and broke his arm and maybe a rib, as I recall. Semjase sensed that Billy was in pain and immediately came to his aid, using her advanced first aid kit, she repaired his broken arm on the spot with some kind of frequency device.

Question; does anyone know which Contact Report this can be found?

Patm

Post Number: 563
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested:
My translation (which may contain errors) of another article from FIGU Sign of the Times No. 81 (Nov 2017) pages 7 - 11:

Excerpt from the 690th official contact report from 29-Sep-2017 (re: Billy’s opinion of NATO & USA Aggressiveness toward Putin & Russia) / Auszug aus dem 690. offiziellen Kontaktgespräch vom 29. September 2017
which can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=FnUEoGMUxkk%3d&tabid=1441&portalid=0&mid=5781

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 572
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested:
The article breakdown of FIGU-Sign of the Times No. 82 (Nov 2017) can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/Library/FIGUPeriodicals/FIGUSignoftheTimes/FIGU-SignoftheTimesNo82.aspx

Also my US-English translation (which may contain errors) of the first article from this periodical:
Auszug aus dem 691. offiziellen Kontaktgespräch vom 20. Oktober 2017 / Excerpt from that 691st official contact-discussion from 20 October 2017
(re: Bird and Insect devastation and Human poisoning by pesticides and herbicides) from FIGU Sign of the Times No 82 (Nov 2017) page 1 - 2
can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=AM8epaKDTPI%3d&tabid=1235&portalid=0&mid=4428

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 574
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested:
My US-English translation (which may contain errors) of the second article from FIGU - Sign of the Times No. 82 pages 2-5
Auszüge aus dem 692. offiziellen Kontaktgespräch vom 29. Oktober 2017 / Excerpts from the 692nd official contact-discussion from 29 October 2017
(re: Probability Calculations on Overpopulation and Epidemics - Religious Believers)
which can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=AM8epaKDTPI%3d&tabid=1442&portalid=0&mid=5787

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 575
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry everyone the link in my last post was incorrect for My US-English translation (which may contain errors) of the second article from FIGU - Sign of the Times No. 82 pages 2-5
Auszüge aus dem 692. offiziellen Kontaktgespräch vom 29. Oktober 2017 / Excerpts from the 692nd official contact-discussion from 29 October 2017
(re: Probability Calculations on Overpopulation and Epidemics - Religious Believers) .
Should have been :
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=NPSBWHq0_EM%3d&tabid=1235&portalid=0&mid=4428

Salome

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 736
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

== RE. CR 692 ==

Pat’s hyperlink mentions CR692 but connects with CR 691 (eradication of species by herbicides)

CR 692 discusses an even more horrifying scenario – a "conspiracy-like" plan to artificially produce sicknesses to decimate mankind.
Ptaah: according the P’s calculation there is a 51 % potential that these genetically controlled pandemics may one day be implemented …

Ptaah appreciates that this issue is discussed.

He states that it became clear some decades ago that some criminal and a-social groups of humans could no longer be controlled by law and punitive measures.
So in 1996 it was decided (a group of e.) to collect the race specific RNS of the different peoples on our planet … so that - should there be a sudden need for it -certain peoples could be targeted biologically via pandemics.

Ptaah mentions that these measures could as well be applied to reduce overpopulation … *)

Billy’s reply:
If the overpopulation continues to rise as it did so far there may soon be a time when the measures may be applied.
Should these drastic measures then be introduced those introducing them would perhaps make sure that the very reduced no. of people allowed to live on will become their serfs – and these “serfs” would then blame us, i.e. their ancestors, for their desolation – for not restricting overpopulation while there was a chance to do so.

Whilst not directly blaming religions, Billy mentions a great many who – in their religious fervour – would do anything - if necessary by force of arms - for “their religion” glorifying their imaginary “loving” god but "hating / attacking" non-believers", he mentions the hypocrisy to bless weapons.

But he excludes those religious believers – though a minority - who profess their religion without fanaticism but “strive to live, act and behave in real love, charity, compassion, honesty, peace, freedom, kindness and dignity …” .
Billy would never condemn them, because if they cultivate their faith humanely and righteously in the foresaid manner and live to express these virtues in their daily lives, then they have his (Billy’s) sincere “full esteem and appreciation.” **)

These are the main points of this CR.

Salome,

Bill

*)
This gives a new spin to overpopulation.
Maybe some people “in the know” may well know but remain silent.

It gives as well a new spin to the many leaving overpopulated countries:
They may not all or only seek better economic, living and environmental conditions:
They may -subconsciously- react to the frightening prospects for their race...

**)
Perhaps the present pope should be included in this respect:
Yes, he has to follow the many constraints of his religion (which e.g does not allow contraception).
But he is untiringly active to reconcile our world’s trouble spots – meeting humans – irrespective of rank and religion – on an equal level - with a compassionate heart.

Patm

Post Number: 576
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested:
My US-English translation (which may contain errors) of the eighth article from the FIGU-Sign of the Times No. 82 (Nov 2017) pages 9 - 10
Anmerkung der FIGU: / Annotation of FIGU:
(re: Killing of Osama bin Laden) excerpt from the 679th Contact of 10 April 2017
which can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=QSXc-ygYkD0%3d&tabid=1442&portalid=0&mid=5787

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 378
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bill and Patm,

That is a dystopian-frightening scenario indeed (introducing a pandemic to decimate mankind). Overpopulation is indeed a serious problem, but one should not react in anything but a halt-in-births [birth-stoppage] followed by the 7 year birth-rate checks, enforced through Federally mandated birth-control.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Msmichelle

Post Number: 427
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 692, Now it's clear to me why there's such an increase in so-called "DNA tracking". Companies such as 123andme, Ancestry, etc are pushing for people to participate in these testing.
Sadly, We(humans) waited too long to react, in fact, the majority of the population could care-less about the future of this planet and have no Idea what's going on behind the scenes.
Unfortunately, this information will fuel the so-called Conspiracies regarding the population.
MsMichelle

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 737
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi MsMichelle,

It may sound like a conspiracy
But I think that Ptaah’s appreciates that this topic is discussed because by creating awareness we may prevent it to happen …

Salome,

Bill

RE. DNA Tracking …

Bio samples are not only collected in the US:

The Figu ZZ article following CR692 is a report from Russia ^)
The Vice President of the R. Parliament's Security Council mentions that VP is very concerned that bio-samples (blood samples?) are taken from all the regions in his country – evidently in preparation of bio-weapons by hostile nations.

Experts note that viruses can be programmed to be active for certain tribes/nationalities only.
First attempts of this kind were already conducted in the 1990s (Human Genome Program).

^) Figu ZZ usually lists some R. reports

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 738
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Add-on to my previous mail:

In a discussion with Ptaah on March 19, 2001, Billy found it interesting that very often after a CR was published the ideas discussed in the CR became topics in science research groups, or were discussed in newspapers, radio and TV.

Ptaah replied *) that the CRs motivate many a research group to “get to the bottom of the facts (stated in the CRs)” … In fact the CRs are read by many human beings, searched through and copied with the aim to gain “valuable cognition from them”. …. In this way “our conversational reports are very valuable for the research and development in many fields.”

The Plejaren Mission is to bring back the truth to mankind.
We should assist Billy/Ptaah via truthful, well-balanced, good quality discussions on our Forum.

Salome,

Bill

*) Details see
http://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_297

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and G'Day Bill,
And there is also the old saying, "Give credit where credit is due", and if you have been reading the new English translation of, if you haven't already read the German version and are way ahead of the curve, Decalogue/Dodecalogue, it will now, if not already, have come home to roost that we are privileged to be able to even exist and further the power that allowed us to be, the Creation. It is actually a duty that has been waylaid for quite some time now. How else can you explain the most loving Asket doing what Asket did?
It's as though Our Creation (it is not the only Creation ever created, I mean, What created our Creation?) has a "vested interest" in continuing to actually Be after this little jaunt into absolute insanity and ANTI-BEING!
Who would of thought?
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Msmichelle

Post Number: 429
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with you Bill, however I think it's more important to push some of this information out on the Social Media platform such as having a Contact Report Facebook page if that does not already exist
MsMichelle

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page