Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 22, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through March 22, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jedaiah

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 05:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darcy.

Yeah, that's a whooping 87 more posts than you over 4 years. I'm sorry, is your life truly that boring that you need to come to internet forums to cause drama? I mean, to each his own I suppose...

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody honestly know why the English translations on FOM are no longer protected from falsifications with respects to the old chronological order of the phrases?

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jedaiah!

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jedaiah, I pick up the relevant facts and make up my mind in the form of my own opinion, freedom of opinion and expression and that is what you think is drama as stated by your comment.

Joe

Post Number: 472
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darcy_carlile,

Could you please give a few examples of your post number 17 regarding the falsifications on the FOM website?

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe my post 17 asks why for example CR 10 is protected from falsifications using the chronological ordering of the phrases, however CR 544 is lacking this protection. Furthermore if one inspects the bulk of the matter one can see for themselves that more contact reports are left open to falsifications such as CR 623 for an example.

Watchdog

Post Number: 125
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For a mission as important as this one is. Im quite confused of why no more contact reports are to be released.

Not everyone in America is a tyrant. There are a few good people here.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Joe

Post Number: 473
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2017 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darcy_carlile

I suggest that you contact James Moore via e-mail since he is the owner of that website. His e-mail address is jamesgtmoore@gmail.com and see what he tells you.

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe my original question was in my " post 13 " and it was not meant to lead me down a road of temptation.

Joe

Post Number: 474
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darcy_carlile,

I was only trying to help you, but never mind.

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Joe. I just now finished reading CR 560 explaining the rules for individual oneness/wantness for translating excerpts.

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know now to take FIGU's advice and learn German in order to read the German text, because when I compare English translations from various translators I find a lot of tribe built into their English versions.

Joe

Post Number: 480
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is some good news regarding translations of various languages including the German language!

Google’s smarter, A.I.-powered translation system expands to more languages

https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/06/googles-smarter-a-i-powered-translation-system-expands-to-more-languages/

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 529
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am having trouble translating/understanding this
if someone has time to translate

Einfuehrung in Die Meditation
Introduction to Meditation

546. Oberfláchliche Gedanken und oberfláchlich Gesehenes und Gehórtes also z.B. finden niemals den Weg zum Unbewßten, weil solches als unlogisch und folglich unverwertbar eliminiert wird,wohingegen unlogische Gedanken in Konzentrativform gedacht ebenso ins Unbewußte dringen, wie auch in Konzentrativform aufgenommenes Fúhlbares, Gesehenes und Gehórtes usw

is this correct

546. Shallow(-brained)/cursory/superficial thoughts and cursory/superficial seen and heard things “as well for example” (this doesn’t make any sense in the German version) never find their way to the sub-consciousness, this due to that such things are illogical and therefore unusable and therefore are eliminated, where instead illogical thoughts thought in concentration form will get to the sub-consciousness as well as sensible/feel able, visible/viewable and heard things and so on ...

google gives bellow translation

546. Surface thoughts and superficially seen and understood things, e.g. Never find the way to the unconscious, because this is eliminated as illogical, and therefore invaluable, illogical thoughts penetrate into the unconscious as they are conceived in the form of a concentrative form, as well as in the form of a concentrative form of the sensible, the seen and the obedient, etc

this doesn’t make any sense in the German version nor English, a contradiction, says Surface thoughts and superficially seen and understood things, e.g. Never find the way to the unconscious
then says they do

can anyone please explain as its a vital part of the book

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Indi

Post Number: 795
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi ilovebilly

before giving you my thoughts on the meaning, I will mention that in the original German, I am pretty sure I remember someone saying that there should only be the word 'subconscious' in that verse, and not 'unconscious'. Therefore where you see the word 'unbewussten (unconscious)' it should read 'unterbewussten (subconscious).

What I glean from this verse is that the censor between the consciousness and the subconscious does not pass to the subconscious superficial (facile, fleeting, passing, trivial, insignificant etc..) thoughts, with no weight to them. However, what is passed into the subconscious are those thoughts that have a concentrated form, those with substance, with 'weight' to them so to speak. These thoughts would be for example, those that we have immersed ourselves in, or those we have contemplated more, looked at more in depth.

Hope this helps
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 575
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi ILB,

My translation
(may contain errors but should explain the meaning)

546. Oberfláchliche Gedanken und oberfláchlich Gesehenes und Gehórtes also z.B. finden niemals den Weg zum Unbewßten, weil solches als unlogisch und folglich unverwertbar eliminiert wird,wohingegen unlogische Gedanken in Konzentrativform gedacht ebenso ins Unbewußte dringen, wie auch in Konzentrativform aufgenommenes Fúhlbares, Gesehenes und Gehórtes usw

For example superficial thoughts and what is heard or seen superficially *) never finds its way to the subconscious because such (things) are eliminated as illogical and therefore unusable, whereas illogical thoughts, which were thought of in a form of concentration, penetrate into the subconsciousness as do as well that what is, in a form of concentration, felt, seen and heard etc.

Salome,

Bill

*)
Meaning may be:
"hardly seen or heard or seen or heard without being much conscious of it"

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 530
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool thanks Indi and Tat_tvam_asi

so illogical thoughts which were thought of in a form of concentration do penetrate into the subconsciousness?

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 576
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi ILB,

Yes, anything we do with concentration will become a part of our subconscious - ...

The many young children playing violent video games come to mind.
All their "concentrated actions" become a part of their subconscious mind which houses the all-important "self-image" which has a great influence on a person's future "actions". *)

Thus, what one does in young age "with concentration", has a great influence on this person's future behaviour.

Why are these games not forbidden, why are they not more educational?

Maybe the "elites in our world" are not too interested in intelligent masses ...

Salome,

Bill

*)
See my post 70 for details:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/13188.html#POST70282

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 531
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow post 70 makes you wonder Tat_tvam_asi

so when i surf the net or am concentrating i need to make sure its Star Trek mate, TOS ;-)

I like to have the tv playing while i surf/chat so educational or nice music in the background would be important, i might try the Goblet of truth mp3's playing

i might have to ask for assistance, it seems important, we should all know this i reckon, so can anyone improve on this google translation?

522. Um nun aber die Methode der Meditativ-Versenkung in Anwendung zu bringen, ist folgendes zu beachten:

522. For to make use of the meditative-sinking, the following has to be taken into consideration, has to be respected:

523. Die Meditativ-Versenkungsmethode darf erst in Anwendung gebracht warden, wenn die ersten Meditationserfolge, Meditations-Wauchtraumbilder , in Erscheinung treten.

523. The meditative-sinking-method shall only be used/done/applied once the first meditation successes, the first meditation daydream images, are gained.

524. Wird dieser Anweisung zuwidergehandelt, kann dies zur volligen Zerstórung der Persónlichkeit des betreffenden Menschen fúhren, so námlich in Form einer Schizophrenie/Bewusstseinsspaltung oder aber auch durch eine Bewussteinsverblódung, weil námlich bei Nichtbeherrschen der grundlegenden Ersterfolge der Meditation automatisch durch den Menschen eine Suggestivwirkung erzeugt wird, die zu erzwungenen Phantasientraumbildern fúhrt, die aber nicht als solche erkannt und folglich fálschlicherweise als echte Meditations-Watch-Traumbilder ausgelegt werden, so also als Medtativprodukte, die warheitlich aber keine solchen sind.

524. If this statement is disregarded, it can lead to a complete destruction of the person's personality, in the form of a schizophrenia or a consciousness-dissociation, or even a consciousness-infiltration, because, if the basic first order of meditation is not mastered, Which leads to forced phantasy ravages, but they are not recognized as such and thus are interpreted as genuine meditation-watch trailing-images, thus as meditative products, which are, however, not the same.

525. Doch nun zur Methodik selbst: Zwei massgebende Kráfte sind zustándig fúr alles Geschehen im materiellen Bereiche des Bewussten und Uterbewussten des Menschen, so námlich:

525. But now for the method itself: mainly two forces are responsible for all actions/happenings/things in the material realm of consciousness and sub-consciousness of man as there are:

525. But now on the methodology itself: two decisive forces are responsible for all happenings in the material realm of the conscious and the subconscious of man:

526. 1. das Direkte
526. The direct

527. 2. das Indirekte
527. 2. The Indirect

die da genannt sind als:
Which are named as

528. 1. materielles Bewusstsein

528. 1. Material Consciousness

529. 2. materielles Unterbewusstsein.

529. 2. Material subconsciousness.

530. Zu diesen beiden Kráften gehórt noch ein Faktor, der die Barriere oder der Zensor genannt wird, der vorhanden ist zwischen dem materiellen Buwussten und dem materiellen bewussten und dem materiellen Unbewussten.

530. To these two forces belongs another factor which is called the barrier or censor, which is present between the material and the material conscious and the material unconscious

531. 1. Das Direkte / materielles Bewusstsein verkórpert in Menschen jene Kraft, durch die alle Funktionen der Entscheidungen, jegliche Denkvorgánge, Abwágungen und Úberlegungen sowie Spekulationen usw. usw. Ausgefúhrt werden, also die eigentlichen Denkvorgánge.

531. 1. The direct / material consciousness embodies in man the power through which all functions of the decisions, any thinking, deliberations, deliberations, speculations, etc., etc. are performed, that is, the actual thought processes.

532. 2. Das Indirekte / materielles Unterbewusstsein verkórpert im Menschen jene Kraft, in dem jeglicherVorgang des materiellen Bewusstseins automatisch gespeichert wird, so aber auch alles jemals Registrierbare an Fúhlbarem, empfindungsmássig materiell bewusst Erfasstem, Gesehenem, Erlebtem, Gehórtem oder sonstwie ins materielle Unterbewusste Eingedrungene.

532. 2. Indirect / material subconsciousness embodies in man the power in which every process of material consciousness is automatically stored, but also everything that is ever recorded can be felt in sensible, sensitively materially consciously apprehended, seen, experienced, hearted or otherwise in the material subconscious

533. Das materielle Unbewusste verkórpert im Menschen den eigentlichen Computer, seine eigentliche Steuer- und Kommandozentrale, die auch zustándig ist fúr alle innere Kommunikation im Menschen selbst, so námlich in sich selbst sowie auch in Konnexion mit dem Geistbereich.

533. The material unconscious embodies in man the actual computer, its actual control and command center, which is also responsible for all internal communication in man himself, so in himself and also in conjunction with the spirit sphere.

Salome
ilovebilly

Scott

Post Number: 2676
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILB, can you cite where these quotes came from and why you posted them?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 532
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Scott

its from
Einfuehrung in Die Meditation
Introduction to Meditation

i posted it so i understand it and dont have problems

re:524. If this statement is disregarded, it can lead to a complete destruction of the person's personality

i think if it can be made clear to people so they dont have mental problems will help us be stronger

e.g. sometimes in meditation i see things, it turns out that i need to be careful not to have problems, i think its important to know what to do or not what to do if we see things in meditation

Salome
ilovebilly

Patm

Post Number: 442
Posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly >

See also:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Consciousness%20Spheres.pdf

Salome
PatM

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 533
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 03:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Thanks Patm we need that too, you read my mind, i was trying to form a picture in my head of the structure but found it impossible until now

Salome
ilovebilly

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page