Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 18, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through July 18, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 453
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please let's keep politics out of the forum.
MsMichelle

Norm

Post Number: 170
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I'll be sitting home. I can't go anywhere. I'm disabled & require to much help everyday to bug out as they say. Do you have an extra room?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 810
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>>> The "Dream" <<<

(In the last week of March this year I had this dream…)

The truth knowing but silent majority of mankind was flying in a large airplane above a world which was the stage for the most violent and brutal form of world war.
Everyone in the plane knew that the plane could not fly forever.
That when it landed, they would be in the midst of this hellish war.

I woke up.
With a gut feeling that this war was to begin …

Salome,

Bill

PS
The latest ZZ (from April 1) contains 3 CRs from Feb / Mar this year.

- CR 701 (Feb 1, 2018) discusses the political scenario in our world. I do not mention details: there should be no political discussions on our Forum. It does not contain the word “Syria”.

- CR 704 (Mar 1, 2018) discusses the grave danger arising from radio radiation - The public is misled about this danger.

- In CR 705 (March 14, 2018) the Plejaren Bermunda tells Billy that their computer whizzes Zafenatpaneach and Yanarara have found “..very unpleasant disturbances and destructions” that were maneuvered into Billy’s and Bernadette’s computer through a form of targeted <hacking> .. through highly technical professionals in terms of hardware and software mastery…”. The Plejaren have yet to find out more details about this wide-ranging worldwide secret group which is technically very advanced and has a very creative approach to high-tech electronics – they are not only able to manipulate computers and smart phones / tablets, but as well a wide range of high-tech electronics (the CR mentions even kitchen appliances..)

Hugo

Post Number: 520
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, yes if immigration lets you move to Australia :-)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 811
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. Hilak’s Predictions …

I had started to fully translate Hilak’s predictions but stopped because I felt it may alienate or create hate in those readers of our translations that belong to one the very religions which Hilak found to be the root cause of human disunity and misery.
Esp. since his predictions *) later on contain the advice for the people of our time to abandon hate and live with more love.

I thought of my loving Christian mother.
That this very thought, is as well in the heart of many religious people from various religions expressing their sincere oneness with those that are different and their compassion with those that suffer.
That it may well be this – not religious dogma – is what our present pope expresses when he washes the feet of prisoners, Buddhists, Muslims etc.
That we should not reject religious people per se.
Because that spark of love and unity in their heart is not religious but creational.

Hilak mentions (first half of his predictions) the perversion of truth in all the major religions on our planet.. that these human belief systems had imprisoned the human mind, fostered human separation and hate, leading to the killing of billions of humans and the destruction of even more other living beings - that mankind should thus abandon them.

His advice is very understandable:
Having found ^^) the causa of so much destruction in our world and wanting to leave a time capsule to prevent further suffering (i.e. the fulfillment of ancient prophets (Henoch, Jermiah etc.) prophecies) he, with the eyes of a compassionate, neutral observer, wanted to wake up Earth humanity, making them realize what enslaves them, what prevents their unity, what hinders their evolution.

But as Billy recently mentioned to Ptaah:
“Right or wrong, once a belief system has formed (=once it has many followers = once there are many identical thoughts) it is a force of its own… You cannot or only very hard (often with greatest sufferings) take it away..”

Our past experiences cannot be wiped out – they will be with us all the time.
The only way to overcome a “past” is by making new causes, so many of them that the many “old causes” are getting more and more “overwhelmed” by the new causes we made.
This modus vivendi applies as well to human traditions…

Yes, some parts of the rituals/teachings of our world religions do not make much sense to a neutral observer. But the Plejaren “impulses leading to the discovery of the internet” did not only assist the spread of Billy’s teaching.
This invention increased and increases as well the number of Earth humans sharing their useful truths and insights with other fellow humans.

IOW – I think our times are changing fast towards a more clearer and intelligent thinking.
A time when more and more people find out “what is a tale/superstition and what makes sense, what is useful/reasonable and what is not” – and when many enough of us have this new insight / thought, when this happens then the necessary changes to traditions and religions that prevent a wiser, healthier and more peaceful life, will come from within humanity– as they truly should.

As long as we do not educate “superiority” and fall prey to another world war – things will find their way…

Salome, Bill

*)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15962.html#POST84494
^^) The “FutreofMankind” web site mentions that Hilak undertook time travel to various Earth “space-times” to confirm his predictions before writing them down.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1862
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good on ya Bill
Amen to that
Speaking of beliefs (ideas)
Thoughts are like fractals
The more you think about it the more thoughts sprout out of it like dimension within dimension space within space onion within onion frequency within frequency wavelength within wavelength Matryoshka doll within matryoshka dolls tree branch within tree branch Creation within creations hyperlink within hyperlink and so on.
Its one giant spiderweb of ideas all interconnected, interlinked, intertwined, interassociated, interrelated, interstructured, etc all an expression of an aspect or part of reality of Creation.
Every thought thought about every word uttered everything seen which cannot be unseen every sound heard every aroma smelt every touch felt are expressing that which is part of creation and being of creation.
So with new impulse comes flood of new thoughts to accommodate people's curiosity and wonder therefore new discoveries and inventions are made on the backs of those original impulses leading to more ideas and discoveries which in turn leads to more of the same in endless upwardly mobile evolution and development.
You just can't get away from thoughts aye its right there churning in your head there is no off button for it therefore unless I can confidently corroborate it I 've decided that I am not going to believe everything I think about lest I fall into the trap of cognitive bias and cognitive distortions.

Speaking of walnut sauce has anybody here come to the same conclusion about this sauce as I have?

Matt lee

Norm

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I'll just be a Refugee.

Scott

Post Number: 2800
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic of translations.

Patm

Post Number: 607
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A powerful Affirmation... for those interested:

My translation (which may contain errors) of Billy's BEAM Portal entry for the week (7-Jun-2018):
Visible Miracle of the Creation … (Sichtbares Wunder der Schöpfung ...)

Visible Miracle of the Creation …
Sichtbares Wunder der Schöpfung ...

7. June 2018
Billy

When I do right in myself and outwardly and I am in good things (spirits), then glad and good thoughts, good feelings, great love as well as freedom, peace and harmony flow in me like an enormous stream. And all these high values I can freely outwardly unfold, send them to the fellow human being and deem and treat them as my-equal. From where all the good thoughts and feelings come, that I know: They are derived from the form of my deepest Wesen (inner core nature), which myself drives continuously thereto, to be a truer human being. I can thereto do nothing, to act against this, thus I let befall to me the encouragement to the truly being a human being in the real and true sense, to contain it in my consciousness and before me I can hum, how beautiful the existence and the world and how beautiful the entire Creation is. All that I hold firmly, and thereto comes to me soon still the one and the others in the sense, which lights up my consciousness and always more warms my thoughts and feelings. My consciousness expands, and my knowing and seeing become continuously greater and more extensive; everything expands itself always further out and becomes brighter, until it encounters an unendingly wide remote border. The picture in my thoughts fulfills itself and really becomes a state of paradisiacal magnificence and beauty, to which my inner sight becomes captured - equally a visible becoming miracle, which only in the consciousness as dazed am I able to overlook: The visible miracle of the Creation.
Wenn ich in mir selbst und nach aussen recht tue und guter Dinge bin, dann fliessen in mich wie ein gewaltiger Strom frohe und gute Gedanken, gute Gefühle, grosse Liebe sowie Freiheit, Frieden und Harmonie. Und all diese hohen Werte kann ich frei nach aussen entfalten, sie den Mitmenschen zukommen lassen und diese als meinesgleichen erachten und behandeln. Woher all die guten Gedanken und Gefühle kommen, das weiss ich: Sie entstammen aus der Form meines tiefsten Wesens, das mich fortwährend dazu drängt, wahrer Mensch zu sein. Nichts kann ich dazu tun, dem entgegenzuhandeln, so ich mir das Drängen zum wahren Menschsein gefallen lasse, es in meinem Bewusstsein behalte und vor mich hinsummen kann, wie schön doch das Dasein und die Welt und wie herrlich doch die ganze Schöpfung ist. All das halte ich fest, und dazu kommt mir bald noch das eine und das andere in den Sinn, was mir gesamthaft mein Bewusstsein erhellt und meine Gedanken und Gefühle immer mehr erwärmt. Mein Bewusstsein weitet sich, und mein Wissen und Sehen werden stetig grösser und umfangreicher; alles breitet sich immer weiter aus und wird heller, bis es an unendlich weit entfernte Grenzen stösst. Das Bild in meinen Gedanken vollendet sich und wird wahrlich zu einem Zustand paradiesischer Pracht und Schönheit, von dem mein innerer Blick gefangen wird – gleichsam einem sichtbar gewordenen Wunder, das ich nur im Bewusstsein wie betäubt zu übersehen vermag: Das sichtbare Wunder der Schöpfung.

SSSC Hinterschmidrüti, 20 January 2005, 2:02, Billy
SSSC Hinterschmidrüti, 20. Januar 2005, 2.02 h Billy

Salome
PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 899
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM

Thanks for sharing those words from Billy.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 827
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following article partly summarizes and partly translates an article in the latest Figu ZZ re. the “evolution of the human consciousness” (“The Empathic Civilization – Towards A Global Consciousness”/ discussing a book by sociologist J. Rifkin) – advocating a change to a “global consciousness”:

According to J. Rifkin the history of mankind is a history of an ever-expanding empathy that man developed for his environment:

“From the original state of the patriarchy first beyond gender and age limits (women and children), then on people beyond their own clan, village and city limits, then on people beyond their own national and cultural borders, finally on other forms of life such as animals and plants, ultimately our entire living environment.”

Humanity survived historical times of crisis because the principle of co-operation will win over the principle of competition in all nature. Ultimately it does work as well for humanity and it is for this reason that mankind has and will survive all crises situations – IOW we are not as fundamentally aggressive and competitive as many assume (because if we were we would have long perished).
In its historical context human empathy man has now evolved to the point on which humanity should embrace the higher level of “global empathy”:

“Expressed in the language of evolution, i.e. the development of consciousness, this path (of empathy evolution) looks like this: Starting from the consciousness of the early days of homo sapiens, the mythological consciousness (belief in mystical spirits), mankind has become aware of the theological consciousness (belief in gods) and the ideological consciousness (basic attitudes and values, world view) developing up to the level of the psychological consciousness (exploring the life of the psyche). “

The awareness of most people today has reached the level of “psychological consciousness”. But more and more people are about to change to the higher level of global or "biospheric” consciousness (awareness of the whole).

“And at this level there is hope, for from the global or biosphere consciousness, man is able and willing to do what is useful not only to him but to the whole.”

===================================================================================================

German (for the parts above within quotation marks):

“Vom Urzustand des Patriarchats zunächst über Geschlechter- und Altersgrenzen hinaus (Frauen und Kinder), dann auf Menschen jenseits der eigenen Sippen-, Dorf- und Stadtgrenzen, dann auf Menschen jenseits der eigenen nationalen und kulturellen Grenzen, schliesslich auf andere Lebensformen wie Tiere und Pflanzen, letztlich also unsere gesamte belebte Umwelt.“

“In die Sprache der Evolution, also der Entwicklung des Bewusstseins ausgedrückt, sieht dieser Weg so aus: Ausgehend vom Bewusstsein der Frühzeit des homo sapiens, dem mythologischen Bewusstsein (Glaube an Geister), hat sich die Menschheit über das theologische Bewusstsein (Glaube an Götter) und das ideologische Bewusstsein (Grundeinstellungen und Werte, Weltanschauung) bis zur Stufe des psychologischen Bewusstseins (Erforschung des Seelenlebens [Anm. Psycheleben]) entwickelt”

“Und auf dieser Stufe ruht Hoffnung, denn aus dem globalen oder biosphärischen Bewusstsein heraus ist der Mensch in der Lage und bereit, das zu tun, was nicht nur ihm nutzt, sondern was für das Ganze von Vorteil ist.”

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 833
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

COMMUNICATING OUR IDEAS TO OTHERS / SETTING NEW GOALS FOR OURSELVES
The following is from Billy’s book “Genesis” (page 100 - my translation may contain errors):
a) Billy first explains how to communicate our ideas (e.g. Spirit Teaching) to our fellow humans.
b) He then explains that we should use the same rule (no compulsion/forcing our will) when setting our own goals:

Re a)
177. The basic recommendation of the rule to obtain the equalisedness of the consciousness, is anchored in that you treat in deference (honouring, venerability, veneration, honourableness) all that is venerable, which implies, that you must perceive this value in a fine-fluidal wise.
178. From this follows, that you organize all your thinking, speaking and doing so, that you never intervene in the voluntary resolve (goal setting, objective (culmination point), determination) of any life form.
179. Always must you be intent, to be only instructive but never be coercive.
Re b)
180. So, too, you have to establish this for yourself; never allow that your will is formed through compulsion, rather only and alone by instruction.
181. This means, that you yourself, by the recognizing of the truth, educate yourself, so that the cognition becomes the certainty and the knowledge.
182. Through this instruction the will (goal-setting, objective, determination) develops through which then the consciousness-based powers will start to function, to achieve effects, which in their value are termed as BEING CREATIVE.
183. If you now [thus] have realized, that this really is so, then you will be on the right path to obtain this mentality, and you will know with great clarity, that you never lose any of your independence, when you follow the practical rule of the creational regulation, which is offered to you through truly skilful knowledge.
=============================================
GERMAN ORIGINAL
177. Das Grundgebot der Regel zur Erlangung der Ausgeglichenheit des Bewusstseins ankert darin, dass du in Ehrfurcht (Ehrung, Ehrwürdigung, Ehrerbietung, Ehrwürdigkeit) alles Ehrwürdige achtest, was besagt, dass du diesen Wert empfinden musst.
178. Daraus resultiert, dass du all dein Denken, Sprechen und Handeln so einrichtest, dass du niemals in den freien Willensentschluss (Zielsetzung, Ziel, Bestimmung) irgendeiner Lebensform eingreifst.
179. Immer musst du darauf bedacht sein, nur belehrend, jedoch niemals zwingend zu sein.
180. So also hast du dies auch für dich selbst zu halten; nie darfst du dir einen Willen durch Zwang bilden, sondern einzig und allein durch Belehrung.
181. Das bedeutet also, dass du durch das Erkennen der Wahrheit dich selbst belehrst, so das Erkennen zur Gewissheit und zum Wissen wird.
182. Durch diese Belehrung entsteht der Wille (Zielsetzung, Ziel, Bestimmung), durch den dann die bewusstseinsmässigen Kräfte in Funktion gesetzt werden, um Wirkungen zu erzielen, die da in ihrem Wert als KREATIVSEIN genannt sind.
183. Wenn du nun erkannt hast, dass dem tatsächlich so ist, dann wirst du auch auf dem besten Weg sein, um diese Gesinnung zu erlangen, und du wirst mit klarer Deutlichkeit wissen, dass du niemals etwas von deiner Selbständigkeit einbüsst, wenn du der praktischen Regel der Schöpfungsordnung Folge leistest, die dir durch wahrlich kundiges Wissen dargebracht wird.
-----------------------------------------------
Thus, if we want to communicate a new idea - to us or others - we should first remind us that any creativity (in thought and actions) is based on the equalisedness of our consciousness. We acquire this equalisedness (“inner peace or tranquillity”) of our consciousness by developing a fine-spiritual-perception of deference / veneration for all beings (incl. others and us): There is no religious-like thought of dominating or subordinating the person we want to advise. Neither would a teacher of truth demand any material values (sacrifices) for his teaching (as is common practice in many religions)

Kenneth

Post Number: 876
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

When you said, "Neither would a teacher of truth demand any material values (sacrifices) for his teaching (as is common practice in many religions).

Excellent point that many do not realize or understand at the point in time. Obviously, this would also include the so called 10% tithing for various religions, sects, churches, etc.

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 834
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Kenneth, that is what happened. But according to Billy’s explanations in CR 707 the “behaviour” of cults and their leaders was as well copied by those exercising secular powers, too. It might be best if I translate some parts of the lengthy CR 707 to explain Billy's thoughts. (It is very long, so in accordance with the new Figu rules, I need to break it up in a few segments)

Part 1 (German Original)
Grundlegend geht die Macht und damit auch das Machtgebaren des Menschen aus den Religionen hervor, und zwar darum, weil der Mensch als unbedachter und nicht selbstdenkender Nachahmer das nachäfft, was ihm mit der angeblichen Macht Gottes als höchste Macht vorgegaukelt und von ihm als unnachweisbare Wirklichkeit und falsche Wahrheit als Wirklichkeit und Wahrheit angenommen und eingebildet wird.
Dadurch ergibt sich, dass der Mensch die angebliche Macht seines Scheingottes auf sich abfärben lässt, er völlig gedanken- und gewissenlos diese Macht für sich in Anspruch nimmt und sie über die Mitmenschen und gar über die Fauna und Flora ausübt. Zwangsläufig ergibt sich daraus weiter, dass daraus Zwang und Gewalt, Unterdrückung, Versklavung, Ausbeutung und bösartige Ausartungen sowie eine pathologische Sucht des Machtherrschens entstehen, wobei durch die zwangsläufig durchbrechende Ausartung alles immer schlimmer wird. Zu sagen ist, dass Macht äusserst vielfältig ist und schon in der Familie beginnt, je nachdem ob ein Patriarchat oder ein Matriarchat herrscht und also ob ein Mann oder eine Frau die Familienmacht resp. Familienherrschaft ausübt.
In ganz besonderer Weise jedoch herrscht die Macht dort vor, wo Regierende und deren Vasallen am Werk sind, wie aber auch dort, wo Behördenbeamte ihre Macht über die Bevölkerung ausüben, oder wo Militärs und Geheimdienste bösartig schalten und walten.

My English Translation (it may contain errors):

Fundamentally, the power and hence also the power of man evolve out of the religions, and that is because man imitates as inconsiderate and not self-thinking imitator, what is [illusively] presented to him in relation to the alleged power of God as the highest power and which he accepts as an unproven reality and false truth as reality and truth.
As a result, man lets the alleged power of his fake god leave a mark on him, so he takes this power completely unconcerned and unscrupulous and exercises it over the fellow humans and even over the fauna and flora. Inevitably, this results in coercion and violence, oppression, enslavement, exploitation and malignant Ausartungen [degenerations], as well as a pathological addiction to the rule of power, whereby everything inevitably gets worse as a result of the inevitable Ausartung [degeneration]. It need to be said that that power is extremely diverse and already begins in the family, depending on whether a patriarchy or a matriarchy prevails and therefore whether a man or a woman exercises the power in the family resp. rules the family.
In a very special way, however, power prevails where rulers and their vassals are at work, as well as where government officials exercise their power over the population, or where military and intelligence services viciously have a free reign [operate and rule].

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 835
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Part 2 / Billy explaining the influence of religions (excerpts of CR 707)

German Original
Am Anfang war ein Denken des Gleichseins und des Gleichwertes sowie der Gleichberechtigung unter allen Menschen. Dann aber kamen die ersten erphantasierten Religionen mit den wahnmässig erdachten imaginären Gottheiten, denen eine höchste Macht über Leben, Tod, Dasein und Schicksal angedichtet wurde, woran der Mensch zu glauben begann und zugleich die der nichtexistierenden Gottheit wahnträchtig unterjubelte Macht auch für sich in Anspruch nahm, um über seinesgleichen und die Natur sowie über deren Fauna und Flora zu herrschen und mit Gewalt und Zwang Macht auszuüben.

Am Anfang waren vielfach die Gottheiten erst weiblicher Natur, also Göttinnen, weil das Weibliche als Gebärerin des Lebens, der Natur und aller Existenz erachtet wurde, doch änderte sich dieser Einildungs- und Glaubenswahn, als sich die Männerwelt hervortat, indem sie die Macht über ihre Familien, die Frauen, das Handeln und Tun und auch über andere Menschen, Gruppierungen und Völker ergriff und so das Patriarchat machtvoll zu Geltung brachte. Durch diese Machtergreifung der Männerwelt war es ein Leichtes und nur noch eine Kleinigkeit, die Macht der göttlichen Gebärerinnen zu brechen und den Schritt zu einer männlichen Gottheit zu tun und letztendlich zu einem einzelnen Gott-Machthaber und damit zum Monotheismus, der wiederum zur Alleinherrschaft resp. Alleinmacht des Mannes führte.

My English translation (it may contain errors)

In the beginning there was a thinking of equal being and equal value as well as equal rights among all people. But then came the first fantasized religions with the delusional thought up [imagined] deities, for which a supreme power over life, death, existence and fate was fabulated, in which man began to believe and at the same time [he] claimed for himself the delusive, hyped up power of the non-existent deity in order to rule over his equals and [the]nature, as well as its fauna and flora, and to use force and coercion to exercise power.

In the beginning, the deities were first of a feminine nature, that is, goddesses, because the female was considered the bearer of life, of nature, and of all existence, yet this deceptive imagination and deluded belief changed as the male world showed off by seizing [set themselves up to seize] power over their own families the women, the acting and doing [conduct and actions], as well as over other people, over groups and peoples, thus bringing to bear [bringing to full effect ] the patriarchy. Through this seizure of power by the male’s world, it was easy and only a small matter to break the power of the divine [female life-] bearing ones and to take the step to a male deity and ultimately to a single God-allmighty and thus to monotheism, in turn, respectively to the sole dominion resp. sole power through the male led.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 836
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 05:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Part 3 / Billy explaining the influence of religious thought in CR 707

German Original
Und diese Macht führte er über Jahrtausende hinweg bis in die heutige Zeit, nutzte sie mit bösartiger, mörderisch-kriegerischer Gewalt, um mit blutigen Massakern und Eroberungen seinen Machtbereich immer mehr auszuweiten und die Völker zu beherrschen. Und das geschieht gleichermassen immer wieder, so auch im 21. Jahrhundert, und wird auch darüber hinaus geschehen, wobei das Ganze dieses Machtgebarens seit alters her die Wahrheit der Wirklichkeit in bezug auf die Friedlichkeit des wahren menschlichen innersten Wesens verdeckte und mit der Zeit derart veränderte, dass das Gros der Menschen der Erde der Machtgier verfiel und diese ihm eigen und von ihm ausgelebt wurde.
Dies insbesondere durch das Gros aller jener Elemente, die sich mit Lügen und falschen Versprechungen von den Völkern als Regierende und deren Vasallen wählen lassen, die dann aber, sobald sie an der Regierungsmacht und in deren Vasallentum sind, gegenteilig ihren Wahlversprechen usw. ihrer ihnen eigenen Macht frönen.

Dann nämlich leben sie ihre Machtgier unhemmbar nach Strich und Faden aus und drangsalieren die Völker, zetteln Unfrieden und Kriege an und verüben dadurch Massaker an Millionen unschuldiger Menschen, die in Frieden, Freiheit und Gerechtigkeit leben wollen. Doch durch die von der Männerwelt an sich gerissene Macht und Herrschsucht hat sich aus der frühen Wirklichkeit des am Anfang gegebenen Denkens des Gleichseins, des Gleichwertes, der Gleichberechtigung, Liebe und des Friedens und der Freiheit unter allen Menschen eine katastrophale Abstraktion ergeben. Und diese Abstraktion erfolgte in dem Sinn, dass all die hohen Lebenswerte eine äusserst negative Bedeutung erlangten und folglich mit dem konkreten Sachverhalt des ursprünglichen Gleichseins, Gleichwertes, der Gleichberechtigung, der Liebe, des Friedens und der Freiheit unter allen Menschen keinerlei ersichtliche Verbindung mehr haben.

And he [male] exercised this might for thousands of years up to the present day, using it with malicious, murderous-warlike violence, so as to, to expand his power more and more, with bloody massacres and conquests and to rule over the peoples. And this happens again and again, as well in the twenty-first century, and it will happen beyond that, whereby the whole of this might-behaviour, from time immemorial, concealed the truth of the reality in relation to the peacefulness of the true human innermost being and changing it over time [so] that most of the people of the earth succumbed to the greed for power so that this became their own their own and [they] lived by it.
This holds especially true for the majority of those constituents who, with lies and false promises, choose to be elected by the peoples as rulers and as their vassals, who, however, as soon as they participate in government power and its vassalage, [they then,] contrary to their electoral promises, etc. indulge in their own power.

Then, they are unremittingly living their greed for power and harassing the peoples, instigating strife and wars and thereby massacring millions of innocent people who want to live in peace, freedom and justice. But through the power and domination seized by the male world, a catastrophic abstraction has emerged from the early reality of the initial thought of equal being, equal value, equal rihts, love, and peace and freedom among all humans. And this abstraction took place in the sense that all the high values of life acquired an extremely negative meaning and thus no longer have any apparent connection with the concrete facts of the original equal being, equal value, equal rights, love, peace and freedom among all people.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 837
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Part 4 / Billy explaining the influence of religious thought in CR 707

German Original
Gegenteilig sind die Urwerte davon losgelöst und auf Machtgier ausgerichtet, die alles in sich birgt, was machtbedingt ist, wie alles ausgeartete Böse, Negative, Schlechte sowie Mord, Totschlag, Zerstörung und irreparable Vernichtung. Die Macht, die vom Menschen ausgeht und von der er beherrscht wird, ist eine durch Religionen hervor gegangene Abstraktion in bezug auf die Realität des ursprünglichen menschlichen Denkens hinsichtlich des Gleichseins, Gleichwertes, der Gleichberechtigung, der Liebe, des Friedens und der Freiheit unter allen Menschen. Schon längst ist sie über die Macht der vom Menschen eingebildeten göttlichen Gebärerin hinausgewachsen, hin zur männlichen und monotheistischen Gottheit, wobei diese aber nicht mehr im ursprünglich religiösen Sinn verstanden werden darf.

Und dies darum nicht, weil der Mensch sich selbst zum eigentlichen Gottmachthaber und fassbaren Machtgott erhoben und zum eigenen Machtschöpfer gemacht hat. Das Ganze ist dabei zum Machtglauben und diesbezüglich zum abstrakten Denken ausgeartet und damit zur Grundlage des Patriarchats geworden, resp. zur Gesellschaftsordnung, bei der jeder der Macht verfallene Mann eine bevorzugte Stellung in Staat und Familie innehat und bei der in Erbfolge und sozialer Stellung die männliche Linie ausschlaggebend ist.

On the contrary, the original values of it are detached and oriented to the lust for power, which contains everything in itself, that caused by might, as all “ausgeartetes”[degenerated] evil, all the negative, bad as well as murder, manslaughter, destruction and irreparable annihilation. The power emanating from and dominated by man is a religion caused abstraction of the reality of original human thought of equal being, equal value, equal rights, love, peace, and freedom among all human beings , It has long since outgrown the power of the divine bearer imagined by man, towards the male and monotheistic deity, although this can no longer be understood in the originally religious sense.

And this is so [=this can no longer be understood in the original religious sense] because man has elevated himself to the true god-ruler and tangible power god and has made himself the might-creator. The whole thing has thereby ausgeartet [degenerated] to the belief in might [the belief to be almighty] and in this respect to abstract thinking and thus become the basis of patriarchy, resp. to the social order, in which every male who remains addicted to might [power] has a privileged position in state and family, and in which, in succession and social position, the masculine line is decisive.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 838
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Part 5 / Billy explaining the influence of religious thought in CR 707

German Original
Also ist es kein Wunder, dass Frauen seit alters her und selbst noch in der heutigen wie auch noch lange in zukünftiger Zeit in den heiligen Hallen des Denkens entweder fremd blieben und bleiben, oder ihre Identität und Realität als Frau verleugnen mussten, dies auch heute und weiterhin müssen – wobei es über alle Zeiten hinweg wohl wenige Ausnahmen gab, auch heute gibt und zukünftig geben wird.

Das historische Ausmass und die ungeheuren ausgearteten Abgründe der Machtgier, Machtausübung und Machtbeherrschung jener Menschen der Erde, die als Staatsführende und deren Vasallen seit alters her und bis in die heutige und zukünftige Zeit die Völker in Kriege, Not, Elend und ins Verderben führten und weiterhin führen, ist unermesslich. Tatsache ist, dass über Jahrtausende und Jahrtausende Machtbesessene, in der Regel einer ausgearteten Machtgier verfallene Männer – mit wenigen Ausnahmen Frauen –, in Regierungen und Diktaturen usw. sowie in Familien, Gruppierungen und Völkern – unterbrochen durch einen Exzess des Männlichkeitsmachtwahns und Faschismus resp. nach einem Machtführerprinzip – die Bevölkerungen und die Welt mit mörderisch organisierten, undemokratischen, menschenfeindlichen, hegemonischen, rassistischen, religiösen und egomanischen sowie egoistisch bezogenen Ideologien mit Kriegen und Zerstörungen terrorisierten und alles in Angst und Schrecken versetzten.
Soweit also einiges in bezug auf die Macht, die in der Regel seit alters her von der Männerwelt ausgeübt wird und seit jeher Tod, Verderben und Zerstörung über die Erde und ihre Menschheit gebracht hat.

So it is no wonder that women since ancient times have been and still are, even today, and for a long time to come in the future, strange to [remain alienated] in the hallowed halls of thought, , or had to deny their identity and reality as a woman, even today and [they] will have to continue to do so - whereby there have been few exceptions over all times - there are only few today and there will be [only few] in the future.

The historical extent and the immense ausgeartet [degenerated] abysses of the greediness for might, exercising might and the domination of might of those people of the earth who as leaders and their vassals since ancient times and up to the present and future times led the peoples into wars, hardship, misery and ruin, is immeasurable. The fact is that over millennia and millennia power-obsessed men, usually with an ausgeartet [degenerate] greed for power - with few exceptions women - in governments and dictatorships, etc., and in families, groups and peoples - interrupted by an excess of male might delusion and fascism, respectively. according to a might-leader principle - terrorized populations and the world with murderously organized, undemocratic, misanthropic, hegemonic, racist, religious, egotistical and selfish ideologies with wars and destruction and terrifying [all and] everything.
So much for the power, which has been practiced since ancient times by the male world and has always brought death, destruction and destruction on the earth and its human beings.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 839
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NB Moderators:
Billy made the point that it is necessary to publish his insights about the cult-money-power delusion of our world. Hence my translations.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 840
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Part 6 / Billy explaining the influence of religious thought in CR 707

German Original
Religionen und Macht waren und sind seit alters her auch mit Geld und Reichtum verbunden, denn wenn das Ganze gründlich betrachtet und analysiert wird, dann lässt sich diesbezüglich schon im Ursprung erkennen, dass bereits erste religiöse Kulthandlungen und daraus entstandene Religionen und Sekten materielle Gaben von den Gläubigen gefordert haben In seiner urtümlichen und einfachsten Form wurden in dieser Weise zwei Güter direkt gegeneinander getauscht, so erstlich der Glaube gegen eine Opfergabe, resp. das Gut religiöser Kulthandlung mit dem damit verbundenen Wahnglauben gegen das Gut der Gaben, das als Gegenwert gegeben oder geopfert wurde.

Und dies geschah erstlich, indem den Göttinnen und Göttern im Glaubenswahn Früchte, Steine, gebastelte Figuren, Fleisch, Tierknochen, Tiere, Getier, Wertgegenstände usw. und gar Menschenleben geopfert wurden. Schon erste religiöse Kult-, Ritual- und Zeremonienführer forderten von ihren Anhängern und Gläubigen ‹freie› materielle Gaben, und zwar einerseits zum Zweck kultischer Opferungen, anderseits wurden aber auch allerlei materielle Werte für den persönlichen Unterhalt und die eigene Bereicherung der Zeremonienführer gefordert, nicht zuletzt aber auch zum Erbauen von Kult-, Ritual-, Opfer- und religiösen Versammlungs- stätten, wie im Laufe der Zeit auch zur Anhäufung von materiellen Werten für die entstehenden religiösen Gruppierungen und Organisationen. Waren es erst nur belanglose Gegenstände usw., Lebewesen diverser Gattung und Art sowie Menschenopfer, so änderte sich diesbezüglich alles mit dem Sich-Erweitern der Glaubenskulte zu effectiven Religionen und daraus hervorgehenden Sekten.

“Religions and power have always been associated with money and wealth, because If the whole is thoroughly examined and analysed then it can, hereof, already be recognized in its origins that the first religious cultic acts and the resulting religions and sects demanded material gifts from believers. In its most original and primitive form two goods were exchanged directly in this way, so first the belief against a sacrifice [sacrificial offering], resp. the goods of the religious cult with the associated deluded belief against the goods of the gifts, which were given or sacrificed in exchange.

And this happened, in the first place, in that the goddesses and gods in deluded belief were sacrificed fruits, stones, crafted figures, meat, animal bones, animals, animals, valuables, etc. and even human life. Even the first religious cult, ritual and ceremonial leaders demanded from their followers and believers <free> material gifts, on the one hand for the purpose of cult sacrifices, but on the other hand, all sorts of material values were requested for the personal maintenance and enrichment of the ceremonial leaders but also, last but not least, to build cult, ritual, sacrificial and religious gathering places, as well as, over time, the accumulation of [to accumulate] material values for the emerging religious groups and organizations. At first it were only trivial objects, etc., living beings of various kinds and species as well as human sacrifices, but everything changed in this regard with the widening of the cults of faith to effective religions and sects arising from them.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 841
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Part 6 / Billy explaining the influence of religious thought in CR 707

German Original
Folglich wurden mit der Zeit die erst geforderten ‹freiwilligen› Gaben für Opferungen immer mehr, denn später kam auch der Lebensunterhalt der sich zu Priestern gewandelten Zeremonienführer hinzu, wie auch immer mehr Forderungen für den Erhalt der Versammlungsstätten, Gebets- und Gotteshäuser sowie für die Anhäufung von Reichtum für die entstandenen Religionen und Sekten. Und diese wurden besonders durch das Aufkommen resp. die Erfindung des Geldes immer weiter in die Höhe getrieben, wobei den Gläubigen von den Religions- und Sektenführenden für deren eigene und für Religions- und Sektenbereicherung stetig mehr Geld abgelaust wurde.
Viele rettungslos Gläubige der Religionen und Sekten darbten sehr oft in Armut und Elend, doch getrauten sie sich in ihrem Glaubenswahn nicht, die von den Religionen und Sekten geforderten Geldbeträge nicht zu bezahlen, weil sie sich vor göttlicher Strafe fürchteten. Also darbten, hungerten und starben sie lieber, als die ‹freiwilligen› Gaben, die in Wahrheit gewissenlose Ausbeutungen waren und es auch heute noch sind, den Religionen und Sekten nicht zu geben, und zwar nebst besonderen Abgaben, die als Scherflein in die Opferstöcke gegeben wurden und werden. Nun, mit der Zeit ergab sich, dass das System der Bereicherung der Religionen und Sekten von den Gläubigen verstanden und erkannt wurde, dass sie sich selbst ihre Scherflein anhäufen und zu Reichtum gelangen konnten. Dies eben dann, wenn sie die Geld-Kassier-Strategie der Religionen und Sekten für sich selbst anwandten, jedoch in der Art und Weise, indem sie selbst besser, vernünftiger und sparsamer mit ihrem Hab, Gut und Geld umgingen und alles an unnötig zu Erwerbendem einsparten und dadurch einen Notgroschen, etwas Spargeld resp. Spargroschen und eine Geldreserve zurücklegen konnten.

As a result, as time went on, the first sacrifices [sacrificial offerings] that were demanded on a voluntary basis, became over time more and more important, as later the livelihood of the ceremony leaders who had changed into priests, was added, as well as [added were as well] more demands for the preservation of the gathering places, prayer houses and places of worship as well as the accumulation of wealth for the emerging religions and sects. And these were, especially through the advent resp. the invention of money, continually driven upwards, whereby believers were ripped off their money from the leaders of religions and sects for their own enrichment and for the enrichment of the religions and sects [themselves].
Many believers of religions and sects [that were] without any hope of rescue [meaning: without hope of being freeing themselves from their belief], often starved in poverty and misery, yet in their deluded belief they did not dare to not pay [to omit paying] the sums demanded by the religions and sects because they were afraid of divine punishment.
Thus, they preferred to starve, to be hungry and to die rather than to not give the religions and sects the "voluntary" gifts, which were and even today are in truth conscienceless exploits, in addition to the small amounts which were and are given to the offertory boxes.

Well, over time, the system of enriching religions and sects was understood and recognized by the faithful [believers] as being able [as a means] to accumulate their own money savings and become wealthy. This is, when they applied the money-treasurer [cashier] strategy of the religions and sects for themselves, however, in such a way, that they treated themselves better, more rationally and [were] more sparingly with their belongings, goods and money and saved everything that was not necessary to acquire, thereby saving up for a rainy day, a nest egg, resp. some saving and money.

Scott

Post Number: 2833
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

Didn't you make an arrangement with Michael Horn to publish your translations? It would seem easier to post one translation and then post the link to that translation instead of breaking up the original text and having to make multiple posts?

Thanks
Scott

Patm

Post Number: 614
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
Michael Horn is not the only person/place to have translations published. This can also be done by our group: United States Online FIGU-Interessengruppe für Missionswissen (
United States Online FIGU-Interest Group for Mission-Knowledge) on the creationaltruth.org website.

Salome
PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page