Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 14, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through January 14, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2862
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Stefan,

Anything you can add would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Scott

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 880
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I, too, look forward to Stefan's full version but below my translation of the “Sonderbulletin 85” extract

German
Der Rattenfänger Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi giert genauso nach der Weltmacht wie damals die Christen, die im 4. Jahrhundert n.Chr. (genau 367 n.Chr.) in Alexandria eine tödliche Hetzjagd gegen Besitzer nichtchristlicher Schriften ins Leben riefen, was 409 n.Chr. Kaiser Konstantin mit seinem dämlichen Erlass ebenfalls auf mathematische Wissenschaften ausdehnte. Dieser tödlichen Hetzjagd fielen nicht nur eine grössere Anzahl Menschen zum Opfer, sondern sie warf die Menschheit bewusstseins-, wissens- und könnensmässig Jahrhunderte zurück, was uns neuerlich blühen könnte. Beim 498. Kontakt vom 31. Juli 2010 drückte sich Ptaah bezüglich des christlichen Vernichtungswahns unter anderem folgendermassen aus (siehe Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 12, Seiten 190–191):
Ptaah … Was gesamthaft weitum in Rom, Kleinasien und Griechenland usw. vollständig vernichtet wurde, beläuft sich gemäss unseren Annalen auf rund 1341700 naturwissenschaftliche Schriftrollen. Viele der Handschriften beschrieben sehr wertvolle medizinische Erkenntnisse und Techniken, nebst eigentlichen technischen Erfindungen, die, wären die Aufzeichnungen und Pläne erhalten geblieben, dazu geführt hätten, dass die Erdenmenschen schon vor mehr als 200 Jahren den Weltenraum erobert und andere Planeten besiedelt hätten. …
----------------------------------------------------------------
My English translation may contain mistakes:
The Pied Piper Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is just as hungry for world power as the Christians back then, in the 4th century AD. (exactly 367 AD) launched a fatal hunt in Alexandria against non-Christian writers, which Emperor Constantine with his stupid decree in 409 AD also extended to mathematical sciences. This deadly hunt not only killed a large number of people but also threw humanity centuries back in terms of [their] consciousness, knowledge and proficiency [development], which could again happen to [“blossom” for] us.
In its 498th contact of July 31, 2010 Ptaah expressed - in regard to the Christian annihilation mania, among other things, the following (see Plejaren contact reports 498, block 12, pages 190-191):

Ptaah ... Whatever has been completely destroyed in Rome, Asia Minor and Greece, etc., according to our annals amounts to some 1,341,700 scientific scrolls. Many of the manuscripts described very valuable medical knowledge and techniques, as well as actual technical inventions, which, had the records and plans been preserved, would have led Earth humans to conquer space [outer space/the cosmos] more than 200 years ago and colonize other planets. ...

------------------------------------------
Explaining the meaning of same German words:
tödliche Hetzjagd = a “deadly” hunt like dogs chasing [hounding] down prey
Figu Dict “gehetzt” (.p.p of hetzen) = set upon
Figu Dict.: “hetzen” = to incite (the German “hetzen” originally meant “to make hateful”)

“was uns neuerlich blühen könnte” = the meaning is (what has blossoms will have fruit=) „the same could happen again in our time“

---------------------------------------------=
NB
I, too, have a fond interest in the ancient Lib. which became known as the Lib. of Alexandria *)
In 2016 I wrote an article about the “Ambiguity of Egypt” which centred on the ancient origins of the Library of Alexandria - maybe have a read and see whether there are any corrections necessary: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14199.html#POST76862

*)
A. the Great named some 70 odd cities in his name - one of them the one that was home to the famed library. But the origin of this Lib. dates back much further - according to Edgar Cayce it was founded by people fleeing Atalantis (wanting to leave a record of their discoveries) a few centuries before Atlantis fell.

It is somewhat sad that Billy does not ask Ptaah for more details about the ancient history / policies of Atlantis. Not just if Chronos was Atlantis' last ruler, if his children rebelled against him (like the Zeus against the Titans) - but why ... Why did Atlantis' scientists split up and flee to a close by star for 2000 years? Why would they be so hate and revengeful despite their great knowledge of Creation ..? I say so because there is perhaps so much that we could learn from it, esp. the hate that we have to prevent from happening again...

I think there are many in our Forum that would like to know.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 881
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please note:
That Khronos (Chronos) was the last ruler of Atlantis is only an assumption:
Billy never said so. Indeed, if I remember right, he mentioned that only a small fraction of the Greek myths have a historical background.
It would make some sense, though.
Deposing the father and being deposed of by his own son, this does not only describe the myth of Khronos but as well what happened to many successors of Arus. As we know from the Plejaren CRs, family feuds were not uncommon, sons even killed their father.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 166
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested: I have just uploaded the full CR 498 translation to futureofmankind.co.uk. The text also talks about a proven way of creating adequate safety in stadiums and other venues for larger gatherings. And – while already figured out by our scientists – the description of at any time possible effects from cyclic activities of our slowly dying sun is quite chilling.
Greetings,
Stefan

Scott

Post Number: 2863
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Stefan, I just read it, very interesting.

Regards
Scott

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 882
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great work! Thank you, Stefan
Salome,
Bill

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have been trying to find a contact note or maybe an article from Billy where he describes old traditional companies forced to ruin due to activities of foreign corporations, commencing insurance fraud even. I'm interested because that is exactly what happened to my workplace and now me and numerous fellow working buddies are without work. I remember reading about it a while back so I think I'm not just imagining things. Maybe some of you could help me out?

Thank you sincerely,
Niko Sulonen
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Scott

Post Number: 2866
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting information concerning the consumption of Coffee Contact 708 from Christian Frehner and the Canadian Landesgruppe.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 954
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, I was particularly pleased to have read that about coffee.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 922
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 251st Contact contains disturbing information where people will be bio-chipped; cell phones and various other electronic devices come to mind as well. Billy Meier warned that bio-chipping will have links to DSP (Defense Support Program) satellites and super-computer.

It now appears that a quantum leap has been taken with ‘facial recognition’. Received this from someone working at American Airlines. This would mean that people were facially scanned whether they knew it or not.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

New cutting-edge technology offers customers additional convenience and security during boarding.

LOS ANGELES — Better boarding for American Airlines customers arrived today at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) with the launch of the carrier’s first-ever biometric boarding pilot program.

American customers traveling on select international departures from LAX Terminal 4 can now enjoy additional convenience during the departure process thanks to cutting-edge technology. Instead of scanning boarding passes, the new one-step facial recognition program will scan and verify a customer’s identity with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in seconds at the gate.

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 892
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your good advice, Scott:

1. Coffee is good but too much creates a potassium deficiency / muscular problems, exhaustion and headaches -
2. Warning about decaffeinated Coffee:
The dichloromethane used in decaffeinated coffee is carcinogenic (and is - even in small doses responsible for very many cancers among terrestrial humankind)

Hugo

Post Number: 605
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great news about coffee! I can continue enjoying my 5-8 cups a day of it! Maccona coffee is my favorite!

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 939
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2019 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

North Pole Wandering 55 km/year Towards Siberia

According to the Science journal “Nature” something strange is going on deep beneath Earth. with Earth’s "life blood", its rivers of molten iron that flow around its core generating Earth’s magnetic field: Currently its magnetic north pole is shifting at a much faster rate than at any time in human history — ca. 55 km per year. A graphic shows that since 1900 (when it move just 15 km per year) it moved in a NNE direction, away from Canada, past northern Greenland, it is now close to the geographic NP and on its way down to Siberia.

Earth’s wandering magnetic NP is as well addressed by Quetzal in CR 218 of May 30, 1987 *):
“Due to shifts of earth’s inner planetary layers as well as variations of Earth’s innermost hot liquid mass Earth’s NP would move southward and (in a 1000 years) end up in the area of Mecca in Saudi Arabia…”
As Quetzal and Billy explain in this CR Earth’s magnetic pole would move in a mostly southward towards Saudi Arabia (which would take it through western Poland rather than central Siberia).

Would anyone know how to explain the different directions given?

*)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_218 (33-36)

Corey

Post Number: 483
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2019 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill (Tat_tvam_asi),

Are you asking why does the North Pole wander in a North, Northeasterly direction when contact 218 states in 1000 years the Earth's magnetic pole will move in a mostly southward direction towards Saudia Arabia?

If this is your question, perhaps this will be of assistance to you:

Sfath's 1948 Predictions (occurring sometime between now and the year 2250):

286. And as regards the occurrence of the wandering of the poles: this will also contribute its part to the transformation of the planet and the conditions of life and to the plights of Earth's humanity, causing shifts in the north of the European continent.

287. And it is certain that all things will come thus, but also the consequences of the wandering of the poles, that is to say, the pole shift, can be survived, but certain areas will become dangerous areas where survival will hardly be possible.

288. Through the period of the wandering of the poles there will be many tremendous worldwide tremors and changes – due to which a great part of Earth humanity will die – which will be natural but also caused by the planet-wide irresponsibly bred up overpopulation as well as its nonsensical, destructive, eliminating and exterminating excesses.

Sfath's 1948 Predictions original German:

286. Und was dabei das Ereignis der Polwanderung betrifft, so wird auch diese ihren Teil zur Wandlung des Planeten und der Lebensverhältnisse und den Nöten der Erdenmenschheit beitragen, die im Norden des europäischen Kontinents Verschiebungen hervorrufen werden.

287. Und es ist sicher, dass alles so kommen wird, doch auch die Folgen der Polwanderung resp. des Polsprungs können überlebt werden, doch bestimmte Gebiete werden zu gefährlichen Bereichen, wo das Überleben kaum möglich sein wird.

288. Durch die Periode der Polwanderungen wird es zu vielen natürlichen, wie aber auch durch die planetenweite verantwortungslos herangezüchtete Überbevölkerung sowie deren unsinnige, zerstörende, vernichtende und ausrottende Ausschreitungen zu ungeheuren, weltweiten Erschütterungen und Veränderungen kommen, durch die ein grosser Teil der Erdenmenschheit umkommen wird.

~my thoughts: Maybe the first version of the pole shift mentioned in the '48 Predictions, that will occur sometime by the year 2250, that will cause a large portion of Earth humanity to die due to large tremors and other changes, will shift the planet in such a way that a southward wandering will actually occur in 1000 years time. Perhaps the precursor to the first shift is actually the NNE shift that is registering today.
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Corey

Post Number: 484
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://au.figu.org/sfath_predictions.html
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 940
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Corey,

Thank you for Sfaath’s prediction *)

It could of course be that during the initial period the pole shift goes a different way.
Quetzal’s prediction in 1987 was given just before the wandering took on speed. But it stressed a southward direction and did not mention an initial different direction, so one may think that “southward” would apply as well for 1987 onwards.

As for the hypothesis of our Earth scientists: Phil Livermore of the University of Leeds told the American Geophysical Union:
“The location of the magnetic NP appears to be governed by patches of magnetic field, one beneath Canada and one beneath Siberia – and it seems the Siberian patch is winning the competition.”
This is, of course, only a hypothesis. But if true it would indicate a Siberian destination of the MNP.

Bill

*) Sfaath mentions “there will be many tremendous worldwide tremors...”
It could explain that the “expanding up of our planet” (many earthquakes and volcanic eruptions) in our time may not only be caused by the gravity of our dying sun losing its grip on Earth:
My suspicion: The speed of the “wandering poles” is related to the loss of sun's gravity: i.e. sun's accelerated gravity loss causes Earth's Earth's accelerated expansion which in turn causes the accelerated speed of the pole wandering.

Justsayno

Post Number: 829
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To get the right perspective you need to look at an earth globe then you'll notice the shortest route between the current North Pole and Saudi Arabia is in fact through Siberia.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 941
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

EVOLUTION OF THE FIRST TERRESTRIAL HUMANS ^)
The following is a summary *) of a segment of CR 711 **) which should assist human anthropologists to get a better understanding on how the human species developed.

Ptaah first tells Billy that Sfath (by travelling back in time many times) explored pre-historic Earth and its human beings and kept records of these travels. On one such travel he went 40,000 years back into the past and found the Sanura Lake - close to today’s Figu’s SSSC. There, on the elevated terrain above the SSSC (which then was the shore line of the Sanura Lake), he found short human beings averaging 115 cm in height.
Their remarkably short height made him explore the development of this dwarf like race:
Through many time travels he established that today’s short human beings (like e.g. the Pygmies in Africa and other short-height-races in Asia) were distantly related to the dwarf-like race on the Sanura Lake.
Then, in further travels into the past he found many other groups of shortened height in all continents of Earth (apart of the Arctic and Antarctic) but these were differently pigmented, anatomically different and up to 160 cm in height.

He then travelled further and further back in time until about 17 million years ago - a time when the first hominid races (of Earth origin) developed. Again he went further back in time to 45 million years ago. There he found in what is today Germany, the first pre-hominid life forms which then later, some 17 million years ago, developed into the hominids – which millions of years later became the human beings of short height (like the ones on the Sanura Lake). "The first pre-hominid life forms" were the earliest prehuman-life forms out of which the first hominid species emerged. He discovered them 45 million years ago, in the “Messel Pit” ^^^) a location close to today's southern German city of Darmstadt (Sfath took Billy there to show him).

Out of these “Messel Pit” pre-human life forms developed a hominid species whose descendants then, many million years later, living in North Africa became the first human being. But this change [from hominid to human being] did not only happen in North Africa but as well – at the same time - in Europe, South/North America, Asia and Australia. And acc to Sfath’s research, the human being that developed was a dwarf-like human beings [similar to the ones he found on the Sanura Lake]. It emerged around the same time planet-wide. Sfath's findings totally contradict the research results proclaimed by today’s anthropologists which are not true because they are based on incorrect and hypothetical “conceived allegations”.
Sfath’s research of Earth prehistory [are based on true findings and] make clear that the first beings that can be called human were of short height and that they had developed in a natural way – out of the fauna and flora of planet Earth.
Yes, the origin of the terrestrial human being may rightly be in Africa but not in the way today's Earth anthropologists perceive it, based on the remains of the species “homo” found in Africa. In truth, human beings originated millions of years earlier than that:
MAIN STAGES OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE TERRESTRIAL HUMAN BEING - ACCORDING TO SFATH
(1) 45 mill. years ago: Messel Pit life form
(2) 17 mill. years ago: Hominid life form
(3) Millions of years later: Dwarf-like humans ^^)
(4) Out of these dwarf-like humans developed the normal size humans of today
---------------------------------------------------------------------
*) Not a 1:1 translation – only a summary of a segment of CR 711
**) Full Contact Report (in German): https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/zeitzeichen/figu_zeitzeichen_109.pdf
***) By checking their bones Sfath found that all hominids developed into the dwarf-like first true humans. The development into hominids 17 mill years ago did not take place uniformly but in stages, at different points in time and different localities, through an evolutionary process in which the earliest hominid life forms of the terrestrial human being adapted their phenotypic anatomy more and more to the [later] dwarf-like true human being.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
^) Humans that developed from the fauna and flora of our planet (as opp to the descendants of Arus’ subleaders and Earth women)
^^) The dwarf-like human beings that developed world wide some 17 million years ago were, in terms of their body-size, in all aspects healthy, normal grown people. Today’s dwarfism, however, is the result of various underlying diseases which diminish the growth of limbs and the body. Note: This restraint in size does not mean that their mind, reason, intelligence, their whole cognitive and physical abilities would be, in any way, inferior to the one of normal grown humans.)
^^^) The “Messel Pit” is famous for its many early primate fossil finds (alligators, crocodiles, birds, (over 10,000 fossilized) fish, turtles, thousands of insects)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 942
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi JSN :
Thank you for your reply.
1. If we take as the earlier position of the magnetic NP (MNP) Ellesmere Island (Canada) then – according to Google Earth – the shortest route to Mecca would be via Poland or, at the most, the very western Russia.
2. If we follow the magnetic NP’s (MNP’s) path since 1900 as indicated in the news report *) then it went from the northern Canadian islands in NNE direction. Now (i.e. in 2019) it is located just about 100 km “above the NP” **).
3. If we continue to follow the direction of the MNP’s path between 1900 and now (as per the news report) this will take us towards central Siberia (which is as well what the news report states)
4. If we connect Ellesmere Island with central Siberia we end up in eastern India / Myanmar / Thailand / Cambodia.
I am human and I may be wrong but this is the result I get: Corey's thoughts seem to be the most likely explanation.

*) Google for the Jan 9 report of “Science”: Earth’s Magnetic Field is acting up and geologists don’t know why
**) As “north of the NP” is indeed “south” –this could account for Quetzal telling Billy that the MNP moves in a “southward direction”.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 943
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For geologists reading the articles about the “wandering MNP”:

1. The main point is not whether the MNP will finally end up close to Mecca.
2. But that its wandering accelerates and will – as Corey’s report indicates – create many earth tremors in our world.

3. To get the right view geologists should see our solar system in a holistic sense (as a whole):
a) The diminishing strength of our sun (decline of its interior nuclear fusions) which causes it to loosen its grip on its planets (it continues to lose some of the gravity it exerts towards its planets)
b) Being less "stabilised by the sun's gravity" the interior forces of the planets (which, acc to the CRs, behave similar to the sun’s interior forces) become more rampant/ start to work more strongly.
c) This creates a bloating process within the expanding planets.
d) This bloating process then may be why we witness more and more intense volcanic eruptions and earth quakes.
e) It may as well be the cause for the unexplained fast (55 km per year) and erratic wandering of our MNP - pointing to a polar shift.

4. Most importantly: It is not primarily knowledge that should guide scientific research but the conscious awareness of what the events in our world truly tell u:
- There is an urgency of earth's scientists to work together.
- Man should use its creativity for projects that assist (not kill) humanity.

Because our time on this planet is limited.

Bill

Justsayno

Post Number: 830
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2019 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill, I appreciate your response. I didn't use Google Earth, only an earth globe that I could hold in my hands and see for myself.
1. If you take the current position of the MNP then you end up with a different shortest route. It will all depend on which side of the Ural Mountains it travels through to determine whether it goes through Siberia or not.
2. The article claims erratic behaviour of the MNP so we cannot be certain it will continue traveling in the same way or same direction. So the shortest route is probably not a factor at all.
3. Due to other factors like volcanic and earthquake activity why didn't they just say they have no clue where it's heading? Just like statistics they can only make an educated guess. Funny that geologists "don't know why" and haven't made the connection to overpopulation.
4. Why are we connecting Ellesmere Island to Central Siberia? Why not current position to Western Siberia?
5. The reason they are updating it is due to navigational errors, so I'm not sure how accurate Google Earth currently is. Since it's being updated January 15th maybe give it a month and see if you get the same results.
Good discussion btw.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Kenneth

Post Number: 928
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2019 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sciences and the proper learning thereof is of course extremely important; nonetheless it must be properly balanced and integrated with the timeless truths into the learning process for accurate knowledge/wisdom for proper spiritual growth.

“20. Through their self-delusion (self-deception), they will find more value in the human teaching of cognition (sciences) in the time to come (future) than in all values of the laws and recommendations of the nature and the Creation.”

Talmud Jmmanuel, Chapter 36, pg. 554

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 944
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2019 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi JSN,

Thank you for your post.
Yes, it may well be that the initial path (1900 to now) may not indicate the MNP’s further path.
And yes, there are many variables and unknowns about Earth’s internal processes that trigger the pole shift. Even the report heading tells us that our geologists “do not know”.
That is why our discussion about the "wandering magnetic north pole", adding the information of Billy's CRs, may create a positive value: It was to assist world’s geologists finding the truth and lead them to a more holistic view*) of existence.

Thank you again.

Salome, Bill

*)
As Earth’s major religion’s do not provide it and our schools do not educate it, I point again and again to the need to see all existence in oneness, as a whole, just like we see our body as a whole rather than an assembly of organs and cells.
That is to say: Earth’s MNP’s “erratic behaviour” may ultimately be related to our (dying) sun becoming more “erratic”.
In an analogy, if we see all sentient and insentient beings in oneness, incl. our human being, we could say that our (dying) sun’s chemical processes to maintain life, its “metabolism”, is decreasing …

See as well: forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/15982.html#POST84297
(post 765 / final comment - NASA’s Sunspot Cycle (reduced no. of sunspots) points to sun’s lessening vigour/diminished gravity)
This article refers to CR251:365/366 which explains that our planet continually increases in size as our sun continually diminishes in size, because it processes a part of itself into the light/heat/energy that guarantees the evolution of living beings within its system. Over time this bloating of our planet accelerates due to the decline of nuclear fusion inside the sun, lessening sun's gravity and causing all the gravity systems within the solar system to be "in continual change". I speculated then that the decreasing gravity of our sun may be related to our planet’s continental drift, earth quakes and volcanic eruptions.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page