Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 09, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through August 09, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1383
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2019 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See: http://www.theyfly.com/new-questions-answers-billy-meier

5. Is there an autism/vaccine connection?

BEAM: The state of Plejaren scientific knowledge is that Autism Spectrum Disorder proceeds from a multifactorial model of origination, where the sole cause is not a vaccination – however depending on the given circumstances it can be. The Plejaren know of no clear correlation between vaccination and ASD. A common occurrence of vaccination and autistic symptoms shows no causal relation between the two, which means that a vaccination must not be the cause but can be under given circumstances. Whether a human being, be it a child, adolescent or adult, shall be vaccinated or not, possible consequential damages can occur in either case. All maladies and illnesses can have a very complicated progression, and also very serious consequences.

Hugo

Post Number: 659
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2019 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if Billy ever mentioned in private if the Dark Order had anything to do with bringing about our upside down death "peace symbol"? The reason I ask is because Ptaah said by the "death rune" -

Ptaah:
2. For my part, I think it is good, and it is also urgently necessary that an enlightenment should finally take place regarding the false 'peace symbol' that is being abused worldwide by the death rune.

3. The fact is that the death rune 'symbol of peace', since it has been used in demonstrations and for all sorts of purposes, has triggered very negative and bad vibrations in earth people, according to its meaning, which are directed towards discord, intolerance, war, murder and manslaughter, xenophobia and racial hostility, as well as towards strife and lack of freedom and disharmony.

5. The false 'peace symbol', the death rune, was already designed as a 'peace sign' in 1958 by the British artist Gerald Holtom.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_599

The term "death rune" has been used in the context of esotericist or occultists is why I ask. Am I reading into something that really isn't there?

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 74
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let us let our ego's run riot and assume that we here are of ET origin and have a spirit-form that is 10 million yrs old... only 30 to 50ish million yrs to go...
Votan, search for The Dangers of Soy, overpopulation, etc... on futureofmankind.
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Upside Down Peace Symbol”

I am not quite sure about the dark order, Hugo.
But I am quite sure that the thinking of many of today's humans - esp. the 'successful' and 'powerful' ones - is based on a thought of looking down on others.

And, borrowing an insight from Buddhism, in this life-state ("anger and envy"), a person cannot “think right”, that is, he is drawn to call that what is right wrong and that what is wrong right.*)

It is this wrong life-state, which defines the overwhelming attitude of “humans in power” on our planet which creates the unending series of catastrophes we witness. It is due to their self-glorified illusion and double-standards they are unable to respect cause and effect and, as a consequence, nature, as the custodian of the universal Laws of Seven, 'rebels' more and more violently.

Salome,

Bill

------------------------------------------------

*)

That is why it is never right to be angry: we would lose sight of what is right.
Yes, outwardly this life state creates a consciousness of illusive "personal" strength.
But similar to Darwin’s Law of the fittest it feels predestined to rule over others and cannot embrace a world connected in oneness. That is -
A person in the life state of “envy and anger” does not self-reflect.
And so it would blame others for what is but a reflection of himself.

Ultimately it is, as we mentioned many times, the education of a consciousness of superiority which, under the guise of “outward benevolence and virtue”, blinds academia, religions, politics, sciences, industry etc. – none of which would educate that our universe is built upon sharing and seeking a balance and that each being, the highest and the lowest, is a part of us. Instead our world teaches and seeks excesses… and then wonders why their "inventions" create the unnatural, upside-down world in which we live.

Hugo

Post Number: 660
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know but I think it seems too much of a coincidence for the peace symbol to be an upside down version of the true peace symbol. A peace symbol could have been anything (olive leaf, ect) but that is what was chosen.

Votan

Post Number: 912
Posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

Does it really matter what a symbol represents.It is the action that manifests in any conflict.

Even the swastika was stolen by the Nazis from the ancients and they turned it to evil by what they stood for.
joe

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1004
Posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are right, Hugo, it certainly was not a coincidence:
That is what my post wanted to tell:
When people look down on others in anger / irony / hate (check the articles in our MSN) they lose their sense of what is right and wrong. As a result they do and call the wrong right. The upside-down peace symbol is just one of the many instances in our upside-down world.

Hugo

Post Number: 661
Posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

yes and no.

Tat_tvam_asi,

I am not saying that it was NOT a coincidence because I don't know. Hence why I asked if anyone here knows if Billy said something privately about about the matter. But it does seem to me like it was likely NOT a coincidence because if we asked someone/people to come up with a peace symbol what are the odds that it would be an upside down version of the true peace symbol when it could have been drawn as anything?

Hugo

Post Number: 682
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the contact notes there is much talk about the extraterrestrial history on Earth and elsewhere. Such as with Atlantis and Mu and also the Giza intelligence's. Why is it that we only hear about male figures and not female ones? Is it because females were not allowed to have positions of power for all above ET groups? (Even though we have some females in power today in our world) Take for instance the Giza intelligence's, we only hear about the male leaders and their sons, then their sons taking over power from father leader, and then their sons taking over power from them again, and so on. All males.

It makes me wonder if all the 200 scientists from both ET groups that came here were all males.

127. Like Pelegon, already thousands of years before, Arus also had 200 high-grade scientists with him, which he made sub-leaders.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_070

We only hear about good or bad male figures in power but no females. Even the ones we know of in the Plejaren history, past and present = all males. Hence why I ask if women were allowed to be in power in the ET groups that we know of.

Mosaki

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

According to the information in the contact reports, specifically contact 251, women and men governed equally and shared complete equality back in Ur-times before the genetic manipulations and the ET's who raised themselves up as gods.

I also remember Semjase saying that Earth women have been kept away from all the knowledge for millennia which would have obviously upset the balance and the collective consciousness to such a degree that women still live in these oppressive roles today.

From contact 251:
In ancient times, men and women were equal regarding their capability and energy to live, fight and do other things. Hence, there was neither a distinction between men and women in those aspects nor in their work sites or types of tasks they performed, although men relieved the physically weaker women at strenuous chores...

Both women and men held government posts; male staff members were incorporated into the team to the extent that men and women always governed in equal numbers and shouldered responsibilities together. Therefore neither one man nor one woman controlled the government. The people themselves possessed the right to speak up and join in the decision making process for all concerns, resolutions, edicts and laws, etc.

In answer to your question and in my opinion, I would say that, yes, the women were kept from positions of power by the power hungry men in those times.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1022
Posted on Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

I only had now a bit of time to look into your enquiry re. the commonly used peace symbol in more detail.

My findings:
The peace symbol may be a death rune but there seems nothing sinister – at least not by humans - in how it was created:

Its creator, an English artist and designer (Gerald Holtom, born in 1914) was a conscientious objector of WW2. According to his book (“The Disarmers”) he submitted the symbol in Feb 1958 for the inaugural meeting of an antinuclear group in Twickenham (affluent SW London suburb on the river Thames). It was to epitomise the group’s march against nuclear war on Easter 1958. There were a few designs. His first design for the anti-nuclear group was a white circle within a black square “followed by versions of the Christina cross within the circle”.

But this design was rejected as there were too many wrong associations with the cross:
the Crusaders used it, many military medals had it, the public blessing of the first (Hiroshima) nuclear bomb by an American chaplain came to mind…
Finally they decided to accept a design that symbolized the semaphore *) letters “N” and “D” for Nuclear Disarmament.

From this account it seems that the designer (G Holtom) had a good intention – though I would not be surprised if the Gize Intel used one of their delusive intelligence to make it all look right and good for mankind…

Salome,
Bill

*)
Semaphore (from Greek “sema” = sign and phore = bear (like e.g. phos “phorus” = light “bearing”)
Semaphore signals were patented in 1840 by J.J. Stevens to convey signals from a distance without sound (like a sign language)
They are used by a man with 2 flags (paddles, rods etc) to symbolize letters - e.g. to tell pilots of an aeroplane / ship / truck etc – railway signals use it, too.

Hugo

Post Number: 684
Posted on Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mosaki,

That's why I asked because if men and women were/are supposed to govern equally how come all the leaders we find about from Atlantis and the present Plejaren were/are all males? I can understand the Bafath having all men as their leaders because they were bad people but the Plejaren and the Atlantians under Pelegon were good, even though the Atlantians turned to bad later under several other male leaders. Anyway, where are the women leaders if those two ET races were/are supposed to be evolved and not suppressing women from leading? Maybe if the Atlantians had women leaders their war with MU might not have happened.

Tat_tvam_asi,

Thanks but I already knew that.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Contact #70 tells us that Jschwisch Atlant was commanding the continent of Atlantis and his wife Jschrisch Karyatide was the founder and commander of Lesser Atlantis in the Santorini region. Her cousin Muras was the founder and commander of Mu.

Contact #191 lists some of the advisors/co-conspirators of JHWH Semjasa and if I'm not mistaken the majority of them are women. I'm basing my opinion on the fact that most of the names end in the letter "a" which at least the Plejaren use to distinguish a female life-form. However I can't be sure of that because the naming traditions could have changed from those distant times.

What comes to the present day Plejaren working on the Mission I think is that their spirit-forms are connected to it already from a long time ago. If the majority of them happens to be male or female at this point in time then it is a trivial matter, because as we know the spirit-form reincarnates both as male-form and female-form. Second point would be that ensuring the success of the Mission has evidently been an extremely hard and strenuous undertaking for all parties involved, so that would also explain the male majority. Thirdly I think we earthlings have different understanding of leadership and societal roles in general compared to the extraterrestrials. We tend to see our leaders and people of influence as more mighty, better and equal than the rest of us. That isn't the case with our extraterrestrial friends however, because they see everyone as equal no matter what their tasks might be in their lifetime. I know it's hard to comprehend such a highly evolved society since we are still wrestling in the mud, but in my opinion it isn't fair to assume that the Plejaren wouldn't be practicing what they are teaching.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Hugo

Post Number: 686
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Niko_sulonen, my understanding is that names that end in the letter "a" are male, not female as you suggest.

Mosaki

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

It’s kind of hard to put an exact timeframe on when the balance was tipped, but the severe degenerations happened after the ET groups were on Earth mixing with the terrestrials. It was a process, but it had its beginnings when the ET benefactors raised themselves up as gods over the genetically manipulated peoples. Even the Plejaren ET’s had a hand in dominating the manipulated peoples at that time. It's also important to remember that we had several beginnings after wiping ourselves out a few times on Mars, Malona and Earth. As Niko mentioned, there were times when male and female leaders governed together and were highly evolved and so there were times when we lived a good life. This history is not covered as much as the degenerate history. And unfortunately, the degenerate times involve more leaders (rulers) who were male. That would mainly be due to the cult religions that the overlords bestowed on the genetically manipulated terrestrials. The unbalance of masculine energy grew stronger and more dominant over time. The exact timeframe of when we were in balance and harmony is hard to pinpoint without having knowledge of our full history. We are now seeing the first signs of the female energy starting to rise up and eventually it will tip us in the opposite direction.

I personally long for the day that men and women will work and strive together for the betterment of all.
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plejaren re. Gender Equality

Adding a few thoughts to Niko's …

1. According to the “History of Man” on the Future of Mankind website in 226000 BCE ^) the Ishrish Pleja took over from her father Asael, the founding father of the Plejaren.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_History_Of_Man
Page through to “226,000 BC – The Time of Pleja”

^) = after the ancient Lyrans split off to become different races i.e. the Plejaren and the other races settling in Orion, Hyades etc )

2. Semjase told Billy in 1978 that most space and beam ships are piloted by female life forms (because they are better communicators and much more sensitive pilots) and that the activities women perform are a good measure for the cultural level and overall evolution of a race *)

3. Furthermore:
I, too, think it may be hard for Earth human beings – being so much in the grip of "possessive" (and divisive) ideologies – to fathom the thinking of a race that is in much more unity with all existence, that plans, thinks and evolves much more with the thought of a long-term (and universal) “we all” than our "I, here and now" - oriented Earth human minds.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*)
My translation may contain errors
www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_089

Semjase
101. In the main, our beam and space ships are controlled by female life forms. This is an accurate assessment.

102. This is [so], because female persons are very well-suited to these positions because they do not require very great physical strength, but, on the other hand they are much more sensitive and therefore more sociable with respect to communication than male life-forms.

103. These are the main reasons why, in general, more female persons fill these positions, but this is not the case with all the races in [outer] space, for there are also human races in the vast expanse of outer space, those, who in their delusion, as is the case with Earth humans, only grant male life forms the right or all the rights while pushing aside the female life forms [while pushing aside the rights that should be granted to the female life forms].

104. The degree to which the culture and overall evolution of a human race has advanced [lit. has been shaped], can therefore, be very accurately assessed by [studying] the manual activities that a female life-form performs.

105. Physically, a female life-form is less suited to [perform a] rigorous manual activity, but it is extremely well suited for easier manual work, e.g. for guiding aircraft etc.

106. They are as well more sensitive for this activity, which is why it is incomprehensible to me that on Earth your primitive flying machines are not controlled by female persons.

Billy:
That's a pretty hot potato, my child, because the people of this world still understand these issues [points, matters] [only] quite damn bad [= meaning: the people of this world still do not yet understand these matters].

German Original
Semjase
101. Überwiegend werden unsere Strahlschiffe und Raumschiffe von weiblichen Lebensformen gesteuert. Das entspricht der Richtigkeit.
102. Es ist dies darum, weil sich weibliche Personen sehr gut für diese Positionen eignen, weil diese nicht sehr große physische Kräfte erfordern, andererseits sie aber im kommunikativen Bereich sehr viel feinfühliger und somit umgänglicher als männliche Lebensformen.
103. Dies sind die Hauptgründe, warum in der Regel mehr weibliche Personen diese Positionen ausfüllen, was aber nicht bei allen Raumrassen der Fall ist, denn es existieren auch im weiten Raum Menschenrassen, die in ihrer Verblendung, wie beim Erdenmenschen, nur den männlichen Lebensformen das Recht aller Rechte einräumen, während die weibliche Lebensformen beiseite geschoben werden.
104. Wie hoch die Kultur und Gesamtentwicklung einer menschlichen Rasse geprägt ist, lässt sich daher äußerst genau daran erkennen, welch Tätigkeiten eine weibliche Lebensform ausübt.
105. Physisch eignet sich eine weibliche Lebensform weniger zur strengen manuellen Tätigkeit, jedoch äußerst gut für leichtere, manuelle Tätigkeit, so z.B. für das Führen von Fluggeräten usw.
106. Sie sind diesbezüglich auch feinfühliger, weshalb es mir unverständlich ist, dass auf der Erde eure primitiven Fluggeräte nicht von weiblichen Personen geführt werden.
Billy:
Das ist ein recht heisses Eisen, mein Kind, denn diese Dinge versteht der Mensch dieser Welt noch ganz verdammt schlecht.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

I'm inclined to disagree. If we study the list in original German the we find out that the names ending in the letter "a" receive the feminine article "die" in front of the translated meaning of the name. The only exception seems to be the name "Semjasa" which receives the masculine article "der" in front of it's translation. The name "Temela" is also translated as the feminine form "Hüterin der Ehre" where the masculine form would be "Ehrenhüter" if I'm not wrong. This would suggest that names ending in the letter "a" are female, with the exception of "Semjasa".

1) Asasel (= Der Eigensinnige)
2) Batraala (= Die die Musen liebt)
3) Temela (= Hüterin der Ehre)
4) Semjasa (= Der Halbgott)
5) Barakala (= Die Scheu lose)
6) Satana (= Die Liebliche)
7) Asaela (= Die Gefügige)
8) Armera (= Die Gemütliche)
9) Urakibarameel (= Der starke Führer)
10) Ramuela (= Die sich nicht ziert)
11) Luneera (= Die im Licht erstrahlt)
12) Arjjsa (= Die Erbauende)
13) Turelan (= Der Wundertätige)
14) Tamiela (= Die Ehrfürchtig)
15) Arazjal (= Der liebevoll Gütige)
16) Uralan (= Der Harnischhafte)
17) Larjjsa (= Die nach den Sternen schaut)
18) Jomael (= Der Blumenliebhaber)
19) Ubrala (= Die Sorglose)
20) Samsafel (= Der getreue Gefährte)
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Aristea

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I noticed that there are quite a few female pilots flying for Swiss Air and other airlines now in the present time. Every now and then, just for fun, I'll look at Pilot's Eye videos and listen in. . ..The female pilots seem to be gaining recognition and a place in commercial aviation.

Hugo

Post Number: 688
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

When I first looked I couldn't find any female leaders in the Plejaren history. So thanks for pointing that out to me.

Niko_sulonen,

If that is true then it is my misunderstanding for thinking all Plejaren names ending in "a" are male. Thanks!

Corey

Post Number: 549
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My plan for a Trilateral Union between the enemies of the United States of America, the Russian Federation, and the people's Republic of China to form 300 years worth of peace is much better than what certain parties have in store:

Contact 720 indicates several things I will not name, as to not get to political for these English-FIGU-Forums, but needless to say a cataclysmic world war could result as a result.

Cancel these plans, and let peace blossom as 300 year-long peace accords between the former enemies of the USA, the Russia, and the China. As I have said before, this is all about the rise and fall of civilizations, and the US does not want to lose it's place as world leader to countries such as Russia and China. The US has to realize that the world leader maintaining-plans current agenda has been in place for generations, but times have changed and it is time to alter these dastardly plans back to a positive IE: the New Time demands a New Way.

The New Time demands a New Way. Being the sole world leader IE: having sole world superpower status has bankrupted our country and created so many enemies, people want to see another fall of Babylon. And we could really collapse that will make the fall of the former Soviet Union look like child's play. The pursuit of political might could break entire nations such as the United States, it's time to change this around back in the people's favor.

The Old Time: was the mentality that whoever comes out on top, no matter what the cost, will live the "top dog's" life forever, no matter who you cutthroat and back-stab.

The New Time: emerging crises such as overpopulation, and it's forthcoming natural disasters will also break entire nations, and we will have it difficult enough as a people without any third world war necessary.

The New Time: there is strength in numbers IE: sign 300 year-long peace accords between the enemies of the United States of America, the Russian Federation, and the people's Republic of China. This will leave us the allies of the people to stand against the forthcoming natural disasters that will last at least up until the year 2250 IE: that is over two centuries = can we really find the political will right now to fight a third world war, when these cataclysms will start in perhaps as soon as 10 to 20 years time? It is more strategic for our country's longevity to form a Union between the 3 Trilateral countries IE: we will not stand alone against the emerging natural cataclysms this way.

• This will help us be strong in the face of the coming adversity, that will affect our people as a whole, and it is a foundation-stone of the spiritual teaching that the strong needs to help the weak, and protect them.

• We need to shift our country's priorities to over 300 years' time. Do not imagine a world without Russia and China. Imagine a world where we are all three countries strong, together, where the Union acts as a solidarity, yet respects the individual autonomy of the 3 countries. This is the way forward to a harmonious way to the better future for the American people, not spiting the warnings and going head-strong against the current of the wind of the sail, and ending up without a rudder and a paddle to steer one through the upcoming storm. Do the math, cause and effect will have it's finality. How many covert regime changes has our country been involved in the last 50 years? 100 years? You know the secret answer, and I do not, but this was so our country could get what we wanted for political might, and this mentality belongs to the Old Way, to yesterday and yesteryear so adapt with the times and get on the correct side of causality = cause and effect.

Heed my warnings, the Trilateral Union is the best way forward into the next 300 years, as it will be the forerunner to Gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit [forced forcelessness] IE: the natural way to use a military that is based on logic the same way an anti-body is the anti-thesis to an infection of the human body. We have to be the anti-body:

the New Time/the New Way that is beneficial to our people because it puts our people in concordance with natural law [good cause and effect reaps]:

1. population-controls and 7 year birth-rate checks (the role of the GBV)

2. Gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit

3. a humane banishment system

The Old Way: that is harmful to our people through negative, bad cause and effect reaps, all of these are Bafath-inducement:

1. War

2. Overpopulation

3. Religion (this attaches the wrong kind of swinging-waves to the individual consciousnesses of our people which the universe has no choice but to oblige, which is a mark of slavery and Bafath inducement)

4. negative extreme Political might that creates negative adverse political agendas.

note RE: number 4: Politics can work in the people's favor if it follows 1-3 of the New Way. The people = are both the top of the society as well as the bottom of the society. The current top of the society will need to be concerned about the "societal footstones" that affect the bottom of the society to ensure they (the societal footstones) are creational in nature, and follow creational law. It is a little known fact that the current top of the society may reincarnate in the next life at the bottom, so one can judge the value of a society by how the bottom of the same said society is treated (so make sure it is creational in nature for the bottom for your arrival). Good cause and effect reaps leave one with the desired outcomes, so make sure this is also learned in the next life, and the life after that, etc and the best cause and effect reap is the reap where you allow absolutely everyone of the general population to experience and benefit from the best cause and effect reaps, not just a limited few. This is the corner-stone of equality/equivalence and the definition of a people.
Sincerely,

Corey Müske (Mueske) USA.

Votan

Post Number: 944
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

When this angry gene is removed then we will see a change in humanity and not till then.

Probably the Bafath had a hand in this.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 549
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe (Votan),

I hear what you are saying, yet I am left with a couple of things:

1. Did you read contact 720, or are you just saying this off what I posted (#549)?

2. Just iterating about our genetic difficulties without putting into practical application the FIGU recommendations unfortunately voids and discards all self-responsibility, which is what the FIGU mission is all about IE: the application of self-responsibility.

We will wait centuries before we have the proper genetic technology to cure our condition, which will happen in stages, in the meantime the FIGU recommendations which are based in logic can be implemented today no waiting for genetic alterations required.
Sincerely,

Corey Müske (Mueske) USA.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2046
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2019 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan if you are talking about the so called original sin (the aggressive gene) then the bafath had nothing to do with it.
If you read CR 251 it'll make things a lot clearer.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page