Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 27, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through July 27, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is time to revisit "social media" and it's effects.
Firstly, a quote from BEAM:
"Thoughts, and the feelings which result from them - through which the psyche is formed as well as the human body - are very closely bound up with each other and always demand their tribute, and indeed it is all the same regardless of whether that is recognised or not.

Gedanken und die daraus resultierenden Gefühle, wodurch die Psyche geformt wird, sowie der Körper des Menschen, sind sehr eng miteinander verbunden und fordern immer ihren Tribut, und zwar ganz gleich, ob das erkannt wird oder nicht.

And, the fact that placebo and nocebo effects play an extraordinarily important role in this complex is proven by the fact that placebos can really alleviate or even heal, while the nocebos' dark might invokes illness just as much as does any infectious deadly disease.

Und dass in diesem Komplex Placebo- und Nocebo-Effekte eine ungemein wichtige Rolle spielen, das beweist die Tatsache, dass Placebos wirklich lindern oder gar heilen können, während die dunkle Macht der Nocebos genauso krankheitserregend ist wie jede ansteckende tödliche Krankheit.

But the truth is also that, on the entire extent of the Earth, the nocebo effect demands far more human lives every year than the biggest natural catastrophe to date.

Wahrheit ist aber auch, dass auf der ganzen Weite der Erde der Nocebo-Effekt jedes Jahr weit mehr Menschenleben fordert als die bisher grössten Naturkatastrophen.

The opiate and dopamine systems in the human brain react to nocebos in a manner which very quickly has an effect which endangers one's life.

Das Opiat- und Dopamin-System im menschlichen Gehirn reagiert auf Nocebos in einer Art und Weise, die sehr schnell lebensgefährlich wirkt.

The systems are responsible for the body's own pain alleviation, and if this is disturbed by nocebos, then everything gets out of control whereby the self-destruct code can act out its might.

Die Systeme sind für die körpereigene Schmerzlinderung verantwortlich, und wenn diese durch Nocebos gestört werden, dann gerät alles ausser Kontrolle, wodurch der Selbstzerstörungs-Code seine Macht ausspielen kann.

Semjase Silver Star Center, May 9th, 2010, 11.57 PM Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, 9. Mai 2010, 23.57 h
Translated by Vivienne Legg and Dyson Devine, August 16th, 2010, Australia
http://theyfly.com/The_Deadly_Might_of_Thoughts_and_Feelings.html

And secondly, we need to keep in mind the minds we are reaching out to via this medium; this is about attention and addiction; which brings me to asking you to watch the following video, keeping in mind that you may yet need to educate yourself in neurotransmitters before the cognition is arrived at, if you haven't already:

"You Will Wish You Watched This Before You Started Using Social Media | The Twisted Truth
Absolute Motivation"

Andrew I had to pull your link, because FIGU doesn't want Non-FIGU links appearing on the forum. I'm sure the title of the video will still allow others to find it. Thank you Scott

And this isn't the last word on this topic, if you and I think about it...

(Message edited by scott on May 28, 2018)
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Patm

Post Number: 603
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is just a reminder for all new FIGU Passive members and those who haven't yet done so, to contact the forum moderator(s) to submit your request to be granted access to the "Passive member only" section of this forum.

Salome,
PatM

Scott

Post Number: 2816
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patrick,
Christian usually does this or lets me know and I will grant the person access to the Passive Section. If that doesn't happen of course the person can contact a moderator once we confirm the person's Passive Membership.

Salome
Scott

Sethwhitaker850

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

A certain issue that has plagued the mission since ancient times is currently plaguing it in the modern era, even those whom seem closely knit to the mission still carry religious tendencies. I address this in my latest article on Theyflyblog.
Please join the discussion for the time has come to address it directly https://theyflyblog.com/2018/05/29/ripping-out-the-last-tendrils-of-religion/

Saalome,
Seth

Anthcoss

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew, you make a very valid point.

In fact, just yesterday I saw a news article re. this very issue. The big-wigs in Silicon valley are purportedly restricting social media, and in some cases even banning it altogether, for their own children. Now if that doesn't speak volumes....!

It's been an open secret for a while now about how social media is engineered to manipulate and get folk addicted to sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

The internet does have value as far as enabling the spread of the Mission globally, but like all things, in my opinion, good common sense needs to prevail when it comes to spending time on social media sites, etc.
Salome
Anthea

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 923
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How and why I came to know Billy Meier was telling the truth.

I am posting the following personal life experiences because of something said by Asket in conversation with Billy. Reading her words really struck a chord in me and I feel compelled to share.

Here is the link to their conversation: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Prophetien_und_Voraussagen_(Book)
Asket’s Explanations of February 7, 1956
Written down on September 10, 1964 in Mehrauli/India

97. And unfortunately, of those exist many - consciously as well as unconsciously aware.
98. But it is out of line and erroneous when, later from the year of 1975 on, people will maintain, that you or we would accuse ALL contactees as frauds.
99. This is truly not so, because on Earth many real contactees exist, even if most of them know nothing about their contacts or cloak themselves in silence.
100. Therefore, if we say that only few true contact people exist on the Earth, we only speak of those who were sele

There were several experiences that occurred at different points in time. All of them occurred between the ages 4 and 6 (to the best of my recollection). These experiences helped me recognize that Billy was telling the truth. I have also seen beamship demonstrations with friends and their children in my adult life.

I was at home with my father sitting on the floor of the living room playing a game of marbles. The rest of the family and the entire town was at a town meeting with the visiting Fidel Castro. A frantic knock at the door and my father and his friend held a discussion and it was soon decided to leave me at home. My father made me give him my word that I would stay in the house and not leave. Shortly thereafter, I heard a voice instruct me to go outside. This happened a few times, each was a little more resounding than the one before it. I ignored each one. i then felt gentle hands grab me by the shoulders and lifted me onto my feet. I spun around to see no one was there. The same hands gently turned me to face the door and the voice instructing me to go outside as I felt a nudge on my back. I was relieved to find the door locked but the voice instructed me to go out through the window and I did so and walked to the middle of the road and stared at my house. We lived at the end of a cul de sack. The gentle hands turned me around to face the street and nudged me while the voice instructed me to walk down the street. I did this reluctantly, I stopped a few times to turn around to go home. Each time the gentle hands turned me around and nudged and the voice instructed me to continue. Near the corner, I stopped and reasoned that I was disobeying my father, to whom I gave my word. It was around 1pm I would say. At that moment the entire area lit up brightly. My first thoughts were; "I didn't know we had two suns!" I looked at the familiar sun and it nearly blinded me and then I scan across the sky to see this second sun. There was a very bright light from something nearly the width of a house but this light didn't hurt my eyes. Suddenly the light went off and in its place was a large silver metallic saucer bottom. It floated perfectly still and silently above me and then smoothly glided across the sky until it covered the sun and giving me shade. I was dressed in an outfit of the star of a television show, very much as Billy dressed and why he got his name "Billy". A cloud like material floated down towards me from the metallic disc in a tubular form until it reached me and then began to encircle me completely by outlining the exterior of a shape similar to an igloo or an acorn. As I looked round about it made the top and walls and was then forming the floor. At this moment I realized my costume had been replaced by some interesting inner outfit and an outer beautiful white robe. I was barefooted and saw my foot prints on the ground beneath me in the dirt and I was floating in the air. The white cloud like material completely encased me as I noticed I was floating above my foot prints. It was a beautiful white room and I became intrigued with the new clothing. The inner wear was form fitting the body and had peculiar paisley-like designs and the robe was magnificently comfortable and I was barefooted. I heard a mans voice, a deep voice and felt a great deal of love and I would say a certain familiarity or sense thereof. He asked me if I had any questions and so I asked about the clothing and the robe and he answered my questions. He asked if I had any other questions and I remembered some of my little boy questions and he answered them. Asking me again, I remembered wanting to know why it is that when I wave my hand from side to side I can feel the air but cannot see it, no matter how hard I tried to see what air is. So a holographic ball the size of a beach ball appeared before me and various magnifications were depicted and explained (and I somehow understood what I was seeing and the explanations). After all my little boy questions were answered, the conversation took on a serious note and the cloud-like material appeared to ruffle away and vanish. I suddenly found myself looking down at the planet which was like a giant ball underneath me. Many things were shown and explained to me which I cannot truly remember, but I think it is lodged in my subconscious mind. At one point I was shown different parts of the planet and because there was no sensation of movement, it had the optical illusion that the planet spun for me. The planet spun at lightning speed. I was shown different peoples, their cultures, in their living rooms, their different aspects of life, their religions, everything really. Suddenly I wanted to know, out of all these places, where did I come from, meaning where was I picked up from and suddenly the planet spun and I was instructed to look down where I saw Cuba for the first time. I was disappointed to learn Cuba was so small. I asked to know where on the island I was picked up at and a dot appeared but I asked if I could be taken down slowly to the spot and I saw the planet rising up to me and looked out towards the horizon as the planet became larger and to my astonishment, I came precisely above my foot prints on the ground from where I had been originally standing. Then I looked around and after being asked if I was satisfied, the planet quickly moved away from my feet. Again, there was no sensation of movement. At some point I was told/shown about my future, which turned out to be the culmination point in my life where I would learn about Billy, which corresponded with the passing of my late wife. At such a young age, I did not understand the pain and sense of loss I would feel from her passing. After many things, I noticed the planet had gotten darker beneath me and I was told that I must return. This was truly saddening and after a promise and goodbyes, within a fraction of the blink of an eye I was standing on the ground, with my original costume on and standing in the middle of the street just around the corner from where the experience began. Standing there, I could hear and see large numbers of people calling my name, some looking behind bushes, some on roof tops and many all around. None of them could see me while I stood there. Spotting an older man searching around a horse cart and still filled with love from the man whose voice conversed with me during the experience, I took a step forwards and the old man nearly had a heart attack. He came to me and picked me up and it was acknowledged to my parents that I had appeared out of thin air in the middle of the road. They took me to my parents and my father took me into his arms. After hearing about me miraculously appearing out of thin air, he asked me where I had been, I began to point up to the sky saying; "up there" when my mother insisted we go home. Reaching the house, my father began to get mad and I quieted his temper by telling him that I was safe up in the sky, wearing a white robe ...my mother eventually asked me for the details of my experience.

In Cuba, at the time, travel across townships required documentation which included a list of persons. My father brought me along without said documentation. Walking about, a police officer yelled out to him and my father ran off with me in his arms. Father hid me behind some crates in the nearby loading dock. He instructed me to be silent and not move and then walked away to meet with the officer. The officer was irate and yelling at my father who was denying being with a child. The officer was swearing at him that he saw him with a child. To my left a black man appeared, what struck me was the beautiful and youthful skin which was beautifully dark. This man picked me up and motioned with his fingers for me to stay quiet. At this moment my father and the officer appeared around the crates. The officer came first, looking around and yelling at my father that he had seen him with a child. The officer looked straight at us and it appeared that he did not see us from only three feet away. The man holding me had to quickly move back and to the side to avoid being run into by the officer who nearly walked into us searching around the crates. I then waved at my father but I then realized he could not see us. The man motioned with his fingers for me to stay silent. I could see the terror in my father's eyes as he himself was secretly searching for me as well while standing behind the officer. The man holding me motioned me to stay quiet and that we were about to go. He turned around and as I looked over his shoulder to look at my father, he took a few steps and we were suddenly standing at the door to someone's house. The man handed me over to the couple and told the man where to go to find my father. These people were Santeros (afro-cuban religion) and the woman placed me in a room on the table where to my side I saw their shrine and I recognized it as one of the things I was shown about. Some time later, my father showed up and was bewildered about the events of the evening and my being at these people's house who happened to be friends of his.

At another time I was playing in the river near my home with a sail boat I made of a piece of wood. I was pushing my toy along the water and walking behind it. At one point I stepped through a large opening and was sucked by the undercurrent. Looking up as the water pulled me away, I saw shining white arms in shining white robe (the sleeves) grab me by the shoulders and place me on the side of the river. Soaked and wet, I quickly turned around to see who had saved me and I saw no one.

These experiences allowed me to recognize that Billy was telling the truth as it pertains to some of his own experiences and his descriptions found in the Contact Reports.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Piyali

Post Number: 150
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Eddie, I really enjoyed reading about your experiences. And you expressed your experiences in writing very well. Salome.
Salome
Piyali

Justsayno

Post Number: 820
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Eddie that's quite detailed for the age of 4-6. I would be hard pressed to remember every minute detail like that. I would like to remind you that "spirit forms" do not save people. In a question to Billy he said it was the consciousness along with the memory. So you might want to thank yourself for saving yourself from drowning.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Hugo

Post Number: 563
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quite an experience Eddie!

Nothing like that happened to me to help me find the Meier material. I had an inner knowing since around the age of 8 that we were not alone and I was always searching for the truth which finally led me to the Meier material. I think the driving force behind making me search for the truth is my numerology chart. It is littered with number 7's.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 926
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyalli,

Thank you. Salome.

Justsayno,

I would need Billy to explain to me exactly what it was I saw and that pulled me out of the water. Interestingly, I met a young boy once who accidentally opened the car door and fell out of the car with heavy on-coming traffic. His parents thought he had been crushed and were looking for his body on the road. They found him sitting on the curb. He described to his parents exactly what I saw. That two shiny white hands (arms) with shiny white robe (the sleeves) grabbed him and put him on the curb.
His father told me there wasn't a speck of dust on him, not a scratch or anything. I asked the young boy and he confirmed that we both saw and experienced the same thing. I hope to meet Billy soon and ask him about these things.

Hugo,

These experiences didn't help me find the Meier material; as a matter of fact, they almost made me miss it. After my wife's passing, I began to generate an interest in things UFO and such and the more I searched the more I found charlatans. People who claimed to have ridden in beamships that were clueless of the actual experience, people claiming to have met with extraterrestrials but failed to mention the key factors ...long story short, I was disappointed and about gave up. I had a glancing view at one of Billy's video on YouTube and quickly dismissed it as another charlatan and didn't bother viewing the video. A week passed by and I was in a different mentality, coming across Billy's video again, I decided to give it a look.
Salome.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Justsayno

Post Number: 821
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie I hope you can get your answers from Billy. It's not uncommon to hear about horrific events "not leaving a scratch". It could also be teleportation, are you familiar with that?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Hugo

Post Number: 567
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, I too came across many charlatans on my way to discover the Meier case. I quickly realized most were fakes like Sai Baba, ect and moved on.

Justsayno

Post Number: 824
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know Eddie I have also had unexplainable things happen and can guarantee almost everyone here has too. I have found logical explanations for every single one of them in Billy's information.
When people were telling me it was an act of god or a guardian angel, I didn't politely agree with them because that went against my love of the truth. I told them that it wasn't god or angels that saved her, it was her consciousness along with her memory, which caused a lot of blank stares...
I trust Billy's explanation even though initially I didn't understand it and I secretly hoped it had been the Plejaren who saved her because wouldn't that be special? But they don't save people, dear Eddie and that is the truth.
Teleportation as explained here:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Teleportation
When a human is in grave danger of being killed they can transport themselves to another place. In the book And Still They Fly by Guido Moosbrugger it's explained in more detail and an example was a man facing a lion who teleported home.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 932
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

Thanks for sharing that link. Although I was already familiar with this type of teleportation, I wanted to read the explanation in the link. Unfortunately, this does not explain my experience as a child in the river (as well as the young boy I met who saw/experienced the same thing).

I do have my suspicions of what it was, based on some things Billy has said and a couple of other things, but I will hold off until I am able to speak with Billy one day and ask him to explain what it was.
Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 207
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very nice, Eddie, thanks for sharing this.
Reminds me about a dream I had years ago, about huge grey metallic beamships, flat disc shaped, many miles across, hovering over enormous forests as those found in Canada.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 933
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I see distinct corroborative similarities in the dreams you have shared, especially regarding the white robe and other little details. It is refreshing to read.

Besides the experiences shared by Phobol Cheng, I really hope to hear the experiences of others who may now "cloak themselves in silence" - as Asket explained.
Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 209
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We are connected to the mission one way or the other, the paths are many, the goal is one.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Hugo

Post Number: 568
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, do you think I and the others here studying the Meier material may also be connected to the mission too?

Jacob

Post Number: 211
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hugo, I think so yes, however people who find the Billy Meier UFO case solely for the ET part, may simply have found it out of curiosity for the 'exotic' and 'unusual.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Hugo

Post Number: 569
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, so some/many(?) people studying the Meier material here could be ET spirit forms (144k) connected to Billy's mission and were impulsed by the P's to find Meier? I kind of think I am likely not one of those because as I mentioned earlier above I think the reason I found the Meier case is because of all the number 7's in my numerology chart. Also, up to around 25-30 years of age I was doing and believing some pretty dumb things and was very immature in some areas too. Not something I'd connect with an (wiser) ET spirit form.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

Please consider that your spirit-form isn't the guiding factor in the forming of your life, rather your consciousness is with it's thoughts and feelings etc., which has to be trained and schooled from the ground up in every single lifetime. It is a creational law of evolution. Your spirit-form is the part in you that gives life to you, so that you can fulfill that creational law, and that means making mistakes and doing some pretty dumb things in order to learn and evolve. The fact that you are here in these times already tells that you have achieved a certain level of wisdom during this reincarnational learning process with which you have recognized the truth and are learning from it.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 934
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Remember that experience makes us a better teacher.

The Age of Pisces had a very strong religiosity/belief influence. But those beliefs actually make us very effective when interacting with others.

When one decides to arduously study the spiritual teaching books, especially the Goblet Of The Truth, and then consciously remains alert to the recognitions in ones life when interacting with others and walking with nature, then the throttle-back occurs. And/Or some major evolution occurs.

The rewards of the cognitions alone will be motivation enough, we just have to make the decision and then take action; as it says in the Goblet Of The Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 935
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jmmanuel was a twin.

I just discovered that Jmmanuel was a twin. His twin brother was Jakobus ...Google translator gives it as "James". (why it's good to always check the German texts).

Here is the link:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/zeitzeichen/figu_zeitzeichen_97n.pdf
Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page