Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2001

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archives-2001 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, January 02, 2001 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Masoud,

Unfortunately, many (if not all) of Billy Meier's initial photos that were taken inside the Plejaren spacecraft were either all black or beyond any possible recognition. I believe the energy/vibrations within the ship was responsible for this.

There were also approximately 400+ photos that Billy later took on his trips through space with the Plejarans--many with the help of a specially built photo apparatus to help block out this pesky radiation inside the ships. But they were subsequently taken away by the ETs. The Plejarans discovered that scientists and other "experts" were dragging these photos through the mud and so they felt we were just not ready to handle this material at the present time.

Although I can't confirm this, I heard that at one time, known photos of space objects (planets, etc.) were placed into the FIGU photo binders as substitutes/placeholders for the authentic space photos that were taken away from Billy. I would imagine this may have caused more of the problems that developed when allegedly some people viewing the binders surreptitiously took photographs of the placeholder pictures within them (as with a "spy" camera) and later touted that Billy had used real pictures of space (e.g. NASA photos) and claimed they were his own.

In my opinion, the photo material has been a wonderful instrument in piquing many an interest in this case. But in my opinion, if Billy does indeed have any additional photo material that was never shown in public, one has to wonder what value would there be in releasing these in this age of computers and home-grown special effects, especially in light of all the past photo-charades.

But still, I'm sure you and I both would love to see them...if they exist. :)

Best regards,
Marc

janbay
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
can you please help me where I could get any VHS with Billy Meier material.
If ever anywhere available.
Thank you in advance
Best Regards
Jan

Michael Uyttebroek
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2001 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

A few years back videos such as "Contact", "The Meier Chronicles", "The Metal" and "The Movie Footage" were all available through Christine Cox at: UFO Books
P.O. Box 1053 - 514 First St.
Florence, AZ 85232
ps.The Japanese footage can be seen in "The Movie Footage"
Salome, Michael Uyttebroek

Norm
Posted on Sunday, February 18, 2001 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was on Shirley Maclains website, because I heard she had Billy's pictures on there, and sure enough she has some of Billy's video clips on there, with no credit to Billy!

Go here to see for yourself.

http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/mysteries/ufovideos.html

Anthea
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Ms Maclain is just one of hundreds who use Billy's photographs without giving credit to him. I've surfed numerous sites on the web that do the exact same thing. What I find galling about Ms Maclain's site is that Billy's pictures are represented side-by-side with her new-age mumbo-jumbo.

Regards,
Anthea

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea

Yes I agree with you, Billy's pictures have been used in a variety of ways.

I dont know if you ever saw the movie "Out on a Limb" by Shirley McClain which came out in the late eighties..In this movie she meets a man whom she eventually takes a trip with down to South America. In the beginning of this movie she was shown some sketches of ET craft by a man who was the other main character in the movie. These ET craft were VERY similiar in appearance to Billy's
"wedding cake" photos.

At the time I wasnt aware of the "wedding cake" photos until about a year later. Then I remembered where I had seen them. I dug out a copy of the movie which I had recorded and sure enough those were the same looking craft as Billy's.

This type of exploitation will probably continue for years. The only positive side to it in my view is that at least people will become more aware of the existance of ET races in one fashion or another.

Salome
Scott

Brock Bradford
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check out the Meta Name=Keywords on her UFO source code.....?

Brock

Michael Horn
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Y'all,

I just sent her this email: Are you going to credit Billy Meier for his videos and photos or leave the implication that you or some anonymous person is the contactee?

I'll forward any reply I receive.

Michael

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

I was thinking the same very thing.

Who says we are not connected!!!

Scott

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael ;
I just sent her a nice message . No reason to get gregarious .If she is truly a spiritual person , then she will do the right thing . I just wanted her to know that I noticed .
"Would'nt you want someone to stand up for you ?"
Mark

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark and Michael

I also just sent her the following message:

"Do you think it is right in using Billy's pictures without any acknowledgment as to where you obtained them?

If you trully believe in the spiritual aspects of existance, then you know this is something that you will have to face at one time or another. We are all in this together and what one does effects another. In setting an example for others, you strengthen the whole. Please think about this."

Salome
Scott

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I bet she now removes the pictures, maybe it was better to leave it alone. People really interested in those movies might find their way here, now when she removes them they won't.

Michael Horn
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I noticed that she has a Munds Park, AZ address listed, which is where Genesis II is based. I remember Lee & Britt mentioning that she was a friend of theirs so I figure it's most likely they have provided the photos.

Michael

Scott Whitney
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I find especially rude is that Shirley has even stamped her own watermark (shirleymaclaine.com) across all frames of the video footage as if to imply that she owns the copyrights or something. . .

Scott W.

Michael Horn
Posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the text of a response to me from their website:

----- Original Message -----
To: "m.horn"
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: Videos

>
> Dear Michael,
>
> Thank you for writing, it is appreciated. Yes, it is our intention to
> credit Billy Meier as the photographer of the photos he took in the late
> '70s and early '80s.
>
> Have a delightful evening.
> Bj
>
>

MOMO Cavallino
Posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear FIGU,

I think it is good that people can find Billy Meier's pictures all over the Web. And maybe FIGU could use this to their advantage instead of looking at this as a problem. Even though it's really sad that people have to rob these pics without giving any credit to Billy.

If I was in charge of FIGU I'd let these beamship pictures be posted by anyone who was interested in using them, critics alike. The only catch being that they would need to give Billy credit, provide a link to the official FIGU site, and everyone would have to display a disclaimer like, "FIGU does not necessarily endorse or express the views and opinions of this web site".

For all those bad apples, your Internet people could enforce your copyrights and make sure the links back to FIGU are provided with some simple e-mails and maybe a harsh legal tone. Interested FIGU surfers could patrol other UFO sites and alert the FIGU, like people here have done. Then maybe the official FIGU site would get tons more hits, and people would discover the TRUTH. Even if Shirley brought them in her broken down boat.

I think it is sad that FIGU always has to shout "nonsense" or "mumbo jumbo" and other discouraging remarks to nearly everyone who is trying to help. Sure maybe Shirley and her crew are not as spiritually advanced as the FIGU, but come on: everyone has got some truth and everyone has got something to learn.

Sincerely,
MOMO

Marc Juliano
Posted on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello MOMO,

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

"I think it is sad that FIGU always has to shout "nonsense" or "mumbo jumbo" and other discouraging remarks to nearly everyone who is trying to help. Sure maybe Shirley and her crew are not as spiritually advanced as the FIGU, but come on: everyone has got some truth and everyone has got something to learn."
FIGU does not direct such remarks to just anyone, particularly those who are sincerely trying to help with this work. If you can provide an example displaying the contrary, then please post it here.

Secondly, spiritual advancement has nothing to do with this situation and FIGU has never stated (to my knowledge) that they are more (or less) advanced than anyone else. And it should be noted that Shirley MacLaine's past deliberate misuse of Billy Meier's information and conscious falsifications of the truth are well-known by those familiar with FIGU's texts (e.g. Question #9 from FIGU's booklet, The Truth About Billy Meier (An interview from November 1988).

Regards,
Marc

Michael Horn
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess this is as good a place as any to discuss this. I came across this site {http://www.ufowatchdog.com/} and exchanged some emails with its owner. I sent him info (including directions to my own article posted on the FIGU site), as well as my opinion pointing out that his derogatory comments about Billy (he spells it Billie) are misinformed, wrong and no doubt second hand. I encouraged him to reevaluate and either correct his statements or reaffirm that he stands by them after such reevaluation.

So far no change at his site nor real response to the material I directed him towards.

Regards,

Michael

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Way to go Michael ! You let the watchdog know that he's being watched ....by those he's watching .It isn't surprising that so many people will unsubstantially critisize , without researching the subject thouroughly .Bad dog .
Mark

Norm
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, I've been to that website. Its real hard trying to change some peoples minds. I had a big discussion with several anti-Billy web sites, but to no avail. These guys like to believe they are part of the crowd, that thinks they are too smart to be fooled, even thought they are being fooled by the real liars!

Norm
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2001 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One more thing I forgot to add. Years ago most people didn't have an easy way to do their own research on Billy, they had to really search for Billys info, and most don't have the time or care that much, so they leave up to others, but because of the internet, that is changing, and once the Official Contact Notes get published in English, the tide will turn in our favor! Most people read Korff's book and believe every word of it, they think he's a credible researcher because he's on TV, but when you check his book with the facts, his book falls apart!

MOMO
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Marc,

I had a chance to read the Shirley McLaine commentary on your Web site again after seeing it before. Yes it is a clear explanation from Billy Meier that "...she grossly changed and falsified the teachings and the truth until, ultimately, it had no resemblance to the Creative truth." Okay, maybe she messed up? I don't know. But from what I've learned from the FIGU information, people are allowed to make mistakes and they should try to correct them.

Now that Billy Meier has pointed out Shirley's shortcomings, why not take a new approach that encourages everyone? Imagine if FIGU now said something to the effect, "Yes, Shirley McLaine has done a very poor job of portraying the truth in the past; her movies, books, and web site are full of errors. Be cautioned. Please consult the FIGU texts for the correct information. On the bright side, Shirley offers a few good things to
say, and her work is inspiring and has lead many good people to the FIGU. We sincerely hope that Shirley McLaine continues to seek the truth and to learn." Instead, FIGU people who know nothing about her, or how she slandered the truth or Billy, hop on the bandwagon to make sure and express how much nonsense Shirley has to offer. Like they really know.

Sincere or not, there are many mistake prone people out there, like Shirley, who are at least asking the right questions and sharing on the Web what they understand about Billy Meier, beamships, Pleiadians, and spirituality. I say, use this to your advantage instead of making it a problem, even if their help is full of mistakes. Sooner or later, everyone will see the true truth and end up at FIGU. This is just my opinion.

Sincerely,
MOMO

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
After searching extensively trying to get the video "Contact" & finding it out of print & unavailable it has magically come back into print. FIGU(Switz) has the tape , but in PAL format which will not work in American VCR's. FIGU Canada gave me an address to acquire it but they also had no more & said it was out of print.
I checked & searched through Amazon.com(& other competitors) in the past year & they did not have it.
NOW THEY DO.(I think it's pretty strange that it is coming back out now , they must have got enough inquiries about it. This I think is a good sign & continuing momentum)
"CONTACT" can be purchased at Amazon.com. for those Americans that have never seen it.
I think this is great.
Also , having myself written several VERY favorable reviews on Amazons site about other videos "Pleiadian Connection"& "The Billy Meier chronicles" among others. This is a good way to passively create interest for those who have no knowledge of the MEIER case. Thousands visit the site.

Salome,

Steve M.

Norm
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a copy of the video Contact, and it is very professionally done, they even got actor David Warner to do the narration. I wish they would now release it on DVD, there are a whole group of eager DVD buyers out there that are starving for new titles on DVD, that never buy VHS.

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,
You're right. Getting it released on DVD would be great.The more mediums it's out on the better. Anyone know who to contact about getting it released on DVD ?

Scott Whitney
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The original 'Contact' was produced by Genesis in Munds Park. Presumably, they would have to release the DVD version unless they have sold the rights. I'd be curious to know who is re-releasing the one available on Amazon now. It says it ships in 1-2 weeks, so I am wondering if they have a supply used ones or if it is actually been released again. Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004S5JA

I'd love to see all the Meier films and documentaries released in DVD. They will last for decades with no degeneration (as far as we know). I was thinking of archiving my stuff to MPEG-4 on CDs as I have this capability right now on my PC. But DVD recorders will be affordable in the not too distant future. So if the 'powers that be' don't release these older works on DVD, at least individuals would have the ability to archive their VHS to DVD for private use.

Norm
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, DVD is such a superior product, that I can't buy VHS anymore. I would love to see those Beamships on DVD!

Scott Whitney
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree! Once you go to DVD, you never want to go back to VHS. . . Funny, I never thought video tapes looked all that bad until I saw what digital video on a high-res computer monitor can look like . . . VHS is so bulky too!

Mario
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2001 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Last year I went to a Jaime Maussan lecture and he projected all Billy's films and the resolution and quality of them was very superior to the ones that I saw in the video "Contact", which (I don't know) seem to be recorded from projections on a wall or something like that.

I wonder if these videos were made from the original films and if they're going to be available to the public.

Mario

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2001 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
"CONTACT" UPDATE- On this string earlier I mentioned that CONTACT was available again at Amazon.com.
I ordered it quite a few months ago(April 12, 2001) but Amazon.com has still not received it to send to me. They will likely tell me it is not available any longer. Does anyone know where to get this ? (Not on PAL format but NTSC format for American VCR's).
Salome,
Steve M.

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Does anyone remember what exactly was stated regarding the Alien Autopsy film? I know that Billy stated the film was hoaxed, but I can't seem to be able to locate information about the use of a young girl as the victim of the film.

There seems to be new information about this movie. This up-date includes new eyewitness testimony (named individuals) from former US military personell, a UK professional photographer, the technician who transfered
the 16mm film onto video, and extracts from a recent interview with Ray Santilli.

Thanks
Salome
Scott B.

Michael
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe Billy said the girl was a victim of progeria, which I beleive is usually associated with premature aging.

Mario
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Steve,

Jaime Maussan released the video "Contact" in Mexico under the name "Contacto desde las Pleyades, la historia de Billy Meier". It's VHS and it includes interviews with Wendelle Stevens and Lee and Brit Elders. It's subtitled in spanish, so you can enjoy the original sound in english. If you want to contact Jaime, write to

jaimemaussan@ovnis.com.mx

He's not the fastest person to reply mails, because of his job, but maybe he still has copies of the video. Jaime has a long interview with Billy from february 1998, which I hope he can make available to the public someday. A small portion of the interview was aired in 1998 and 1999.

Best regards

Mario

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page