Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2001

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archives-2001 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2001 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was the Apostle Paul/Saul influenced by the Bafath?

ANSWER: No, he wasnt.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2001 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

There is only one question which I have...!

How is Semjase doing?

I don't mean whether she has spoken to you or if she will contact us soon or whatever... or anything like that...!

I mean her, personally !!

We all owe her our gratitude & thanks (Really big time, eh?)...

I think you know what I'm getting at here !!

Thanx (to FIGU etc. !!) for the opportunity to ask, eh?

Pierre

ANSWER: She is fine (Billy said "excellent"). She sends her best regards to all FIGU people all over the world.

Hampton Chiu
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2001 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is current JHWH governing our planet Earth a yellow race human being?

ANSWER: No, he isn't. Ptaah is the one in charge, and he belongs to a white race. However, he is not "governing"; he's "responsible" regarding the spiritual teachings and the various developments on Earth.

Thomas Hall
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2001 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very briefly, could you describe what the average
Earth human experiences between lives...Thanks.

ANSWER: That's not possible because we don't remember and we don't have the words to describe it. No personality exists anymore, and therefore no thoughts as we are familiar with in our lifetime.
It's the spirit form and the "comprehensive consciousness block" (Gesamtbewusstseinsblock) that enter the Beyond. The spirit form and the comprehensive consciousness block "analyses/reviews" (= aufarbeiten) what has not been digested/assimilated prior to death. Love, wisdom etc. are transformed into a fine-matter form. The former personality is dissolved and transformed into neutral energy. Then a new personality is "worked out"/developed which incarnates - together with the spirit form - into an embryo at the 21st day after conception. The new personality has nothing in common with the former one!

Mario
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2001 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What happens when two persons with the same spirit form get together in a time trip, like Billy and Jmmanuel? Billy can tell his first hand experience, I hope.

Mario

ANSWER: It is not the "same" spirit form, even if it is of the same lineage. One spirit form is less developed/evolved than the other, and there are two entirely different personalities present.
The same is true even when a person visits oneself in the actual life (through time travel).
The best way to make this understandable is when a person of, say, 50 years looks at an old photograph when he or she was 10 years old. The child was a different personality than at the age of 50! You will be aware of this if/when you look at a photograph!

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2001 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Can hypnosis be used to uncover past lives on other planets besides planet earth?

Salome
Scott B.

ANSWER: No.

Savio
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 05:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

As we aware that there is no evil spirits but only ignorant ones.

Is there any explanations that in the TJ there are many places mentioned "evil spirits".
One significant event was in Chapter 8 "The healing of two possessed people".
8/32 Then the evil spirits in the possessed asked him, "Master, please drive us out, so that we may go into
the herd of swine grazig just over there"........ the whole herd rushed down to the water and drowned.

What was really happened in that event? Is there any scientific explanation?

Regards and thank you :)

Savio

ANSWER: "Evil spirits" means negative psychic conditions.

Michael
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems to me that the unfathomable mystery is the Void, the great nothingness "outside" of Creation and presumably its source. I read that there is some sort of fine energy even in the Void, which is also confusing because it seems like it must only be the Creation which is "alive" and is/has energy. I am unable to understand a nothingness without beginning, end, shape, limits, energy, etc. What is known of this by Billy, the Plejarans, the Petale level, etc. and "where" in the Void did the Absolute Absolutum first appear?

Michael Horn

ANSWER: The absolute void or nothingness is an infinite space which contains no material form but spiritual energy only. We cannot comprehend or understand all of this with our thinking/brains.

Michael
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taking into account what Billy said about the afterlife, how is it that some beings, like the Dalai Lama, apparently have some knowledge and/or control regarding their past and future lives (incarnations)?

Michael

ANSWER: He doesn't have this knowledge from out of himself. The knowledge is drummed into him (taught) at a very early age. A search for a next Dalai Lama serves the fact that the religious system of Tibetan Buddhism needs a head.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If it is known which portion(s) of the TJ are missing from the original text, could we possibly get a list of the missing section(s)?

Norm
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question for Billy,

Hi Billy, I suffer from a spinal cord injury and paralysis, I received when I was run over by a car on a bicycle, at age 16, it was a hit-and-run. I was wondering if there are any Plejaran meditations etc., for aiding in a physical healing?

ANSWER: No, unfortunately meditation cannot be used for such physical healing. Spiral cord injuries cannot be healed with actual terrestrial means/knowledge.

Linda Williams
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Was the late Marcel Vogel a "telepathic" contactee?

Sincerely,
Linda

Mark Campbell
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy ;
Is there a new calculation for reincarnating lives in the present time ? I assume that spirits are coming back into new lives sooner than the standard lifetime plus one half , because of overpopulation .
Many Thanks ~ Mark Campbell

ANSWER: Yes, they are coming back sooner.

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Concerning the commissioning of the disciples as brought out in the Talmud chapter 10 and the method in which they carried out their preaching and teaching work.

TJ 10:5 reads; Jmmanuel sent out the twelve, commanding them and saying, "...go to the cities of the Samaritans and to the ignorant in all parts of the world.

TJ 10:7 reads; "Go and preach, saying, "The laws of nature are the laws of Creation, and the power of the creative human spirit embodies life.

TJ 10:14 reads; "When you go into a city or village, inquire if someone is there who is worthy; and stay with him until you depart.

TJ 10:17 reads; If someone will not take you in or listen to your words, leave that house or that city and shake the dust off your feet.

My question is this; Is the "method" that Jmmanuel and his disciples used any different than the "non-proselytizing/non-missioning" method used by the FIGU today in making known the same teachings?

Is seems that the "method" or "manner" in which Jmmanuel told his disciples to carry out their preaching work at TJ chapter 10 is very similar to that used by certain religious groups such as Jehovah's Witnesses and the Mormons.

ANSWER: From many villages of the region, inhabitants were travelling around and, during those travels, met Jmmanuel and his disciples. Then they invited them to come to their native villages.

The disciples only went to single persons or families, etc., where they were invited. They didn't go to foreign people who didn't wish being approached.

Since there didn't exist any newspapers at that time, the news was distributed through word-of-mouth. Therefore, the teachings were distributed by the same method, but only to those who were willing to listen.

Thomas Hall
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the answers! Why is it necessary that a comprehensive consciousness exists seperate from the spirit form between lives? I thought that the spirit alone could digest the info while in the beyond...

ANSWER: Because there must be a connection (or relay station) between the pure material and the pure spiritual.

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Was the man known as Nostradamus ever in contact with any type of ET intelligence? Is the spirit form of Nostramdamus alive in another personality today?

Thank you
Scott B.

ANSWER: Billy doesn't know.

Mario
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have Nokodemjon or the plejarans had some kind of relation with the man known in Mexico as Quetzalcoatl or the woman known as Tonantzin/Virgen de Guadalupe? If so, what kind of relation?

Many thanks

Mario

ANSWER: Nokodemjon = no, Plejarans = yes (at least with Queztalcoatl). Personal relation = face to face.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page