Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 28, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 28, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas Hall
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I would like to ask what types of information carry over into future incarnations (for example; spiritual only or maybe also apptitudes such as for art or science)? Thank you.

ANSWER:
Hi Thomas,
Nothing is carried over to the next "incarnation" (= personality). The only thing that is inherited is genetic information by/from the parents.

Michael
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I want to know if Semjase either was, or could have been, forewarned about her accident at the Center in the same way that you were told, years in advance, that you would lose your arm. Thank you.

Michael

ANSWER:
Hi Michael,

If she would have made a "Zukunftsschau" (looking into the future) she could have known. However, the Plejarans usually don’t' "look" into their own personal future, because knowing one's future is a burden and restricts and influences one's freedom of choice.

Norm
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, How the heck are we going to stop Overpopulation? When Economists keep telling everybody this?

"Economists say that by 2015, Europe will face a declining population. It will need more immigrants, not fewer, if states are going to pay for the pensions and health-care systems of a graying population."

ANSWER:
Hi Norm,

That's silly, stupid and near-sighted thinking. It's no solution at all! According to those unreasonable "economists" (= in this case "egoists") there must be a steady increase of people on an piece of land that is finite. Very silly. After me the flood.The only effective way to stop overpopulation is by exercising a birthrate check.

patm
Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From my understanding...

There are three human lineages from one source mentioned in the Talmud of Jmmanuel. These lineages developed in
1) middle-east region
2) Nordic region
3) India region.

- Are there other sources for other lineages on the Earth?
If yes,
- How many lineages exist and in what regions did/are they develop(ing)?

- What/Who are the sources for each of those lineages?

Thanks...
-patm

ANSWER:
Hi Patm,

The three human lineages are of extraterrestrial origin (the Hyperboreans in the Nordic region, the Arus people in the India region). There have been other lineages on Earth, in part of extraterrestrial, and the rest of terrestrial origin.Billy doesn't know an exact number of lineages.

savio
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I have a question on spiritual evolution.

We know our spirits can evolve or progress “only” by taking a material lifetime and through making mistakes.

How would an entity at higher level who is without a body could achieve progress or evolve? Do they have to make mistakes just the same?

Regards

Savio

Hi Savio,

No, they don’t make mistakes anymore. --- They evolve through being creative, on a purely spiritual level.

JAY
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting Mr.Meier,

Since most of the PLEJARAN contacts are very limited these days for you if that is the case, my question to you is this:

Are you any time in the near future making another trip to any of the home worlds of the Plejarans?

Hi Jay,

Billy doesn't know. Perhaps he will, perhaps not. There is no precise plan.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Is there any chance that you can go back in time with the Plejarans for us to get pictures of Atlantis, Mu, and Hyperborea?, and while you're at it, perhaps rescue the real TJ before it was destroyed by fire?

Just something to think about,
James

Hi James,

The answer is no.Regarding the TJ: If an object has been destroyed it is absolutely impossible to travel back into the past to "rescue" the object prior to its destruction.The only possible thing would be to go back into the past and making photographs etc. of it.

JPLagasse
Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, all...

(I'm not sure I'll word this effectively... but I have to try in spite of this!!)

I have "grown up" in a society which has "conditioned" parts of my mind into erroneous ways of thinking/feeling (as we all!).

An example:
Although I KNOW that all Human races are equal to me/us, and I/We should not "judge" anybody based only on "skin colour"... and I try to (with some success) rid myself of thoughts contrary to this, I still cannot totally eliminate all my erroneous thoughts/feelings on this.
When I actually do meet some of these races (or "identifiable groups") I still feel (& experience) some of these "erroneous mental/emotional effects", from my previous "social conditionings".

The same seems to apply when I meet (face to face) homosexual males, as yet another example... etc.

The question is this:
Are there any insights/methods/thoughts/suggestions or existing FIGU publications (etc.) which might help me/us in our efforts towards "eliminating within ourselves" (evolving past?) any such erroneous feelings/thoughts??

Any information/"redirections" whatsoever will be most greatly appreciated, even if only a clue or two to point me/us in a more "productive/effective" direction!!

Thanks lots for everything...!!
Pierre

Hi JeanPierre,

The only way to overcome such "erroneous ways of thinking and feeling" is through trying to be aware of one's thinking and feelings. It means to neutralize one's emotions, to work with one's thoughts and feelings.False education, and religions of course, are a very important source of prejudices and unreasonable thinking.The process of getting rid of prejudice and erroneous thinking, etc., can last for years, even for a lifetime. It's hard work to neutralize everything. You should constantly try to see things as they are, and not as they should be.

(Regarding a publication: I recommend that you read "Macht der Gedanken". CF)

Ilkka
Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A kind of philosophical question:

My way of thinking is that I'm sort of a prisoner of myself, because I can only be certain of my own existence, not of anyone else's or anything outside my mind and pure logic. So I'm obviously intrigued by these teachings about spiritual evolution and would like to know if you can say that, at some point of evolution, one can overcome these barriers of self and really become one with everything else, thus being able to be absolutely certain about everything. And if so, does one's subject still keep on existing? Or is this kind of thinking actually useless and flawed?

Many thank-yous, Mr. Meier.

Hi Ilkka,

What you can do is as follows:1) Exercising self-realization and recognize yourself as (like) you really are.2) Starting to explore within yourself what is the essence of knowledge.The effectiveness of truth can only be found within oneself.(PS: The "barriers of self" can be overcome, will be overcome, when you have evolved to a state of being where you don't need a physical body any longer. However, this will need a couple of million years. :-) CF)

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier,

If so, where in our Universe are there people who have about the same defects on their genes as we Earthlings have and how long is an average real human life in the Universe?

Kind regards,
Inger

Hi Inger,

Billy doesn't know. --- Btw: There are also great differences regarding the human beings' life span here on Earth.

Scott Whitney
Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

If I understand correctly, it is normal for a sufficiently developed planet to foster its own lineage of the human life form directly from the Ur slime. (assuming no outside intervention from traveling/migrating human races) Is it possible to describe the physical form of an early stage of human lifeform? In other words, what does an early stage of human life look like when it is in the beginning stages of development?

Salome,
Scott

Hi Scott,

It looks like a wobbling mass; or before that as bacteria, as chains of molecules, etc.(Btw: There are also extraterrestrial influences involved in this process, because amino acids, bacteria etc. are also transported by meteorites, etc.
Just today (January 21, 2003) I read in the "Tages-Anzeiger" an article about this topic (persons named: Milton Wainwright and Chandra Wickramasinghe of Sheffield University / FEMS Letters; Gerda Horneck of Deutsches Luft- und Raumfahrtzentrum; Keiko Nakamura Kobe University Japan; Michael Zolensky of NASA's Johnson Space Center; Helmut Rosenbauer of Max-Planck-Institut für Aeronomie at Katlenburg-Lindau. CF)

Antony Edge
Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

There has been a lot of debate recently on whether life might exist on a moon in our solar system called Europa.

Could you confirm or deny this suggestion? If the answer is a denial then do you know of the nearest planet or moon to the Earth that supports animal or human lifeforms?

Many Thanks,
Antony

Hi Antony,

If you mean non-human life, then the answer is yes. You will find micro-organic life on many moons/planets, like e.g. thermobacteria, etc.

Edward
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many Greetings Billy/Eduard.

Since I was small and saw Buddha in a book with long ear-lobs...the question that still arises to me then and today is...'Was his ear-lobs really that long and did this have relation to the Plejarans(knowing that the Plejarans also have Long ear-lobs)...or exaggerted made on his images by past followers..or by others?

In other words:'Was he in some way or another of Plejaran Connection/Seed?'

Many Many Thanks.

Take Care.

Edward.

Hi Edward,

The answer is "No".

Rick
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

One person asked You before, about possibility of exchanging informations with plejarans via internet.I know it's sounds funny but i find this idea very interesting.As we know, personal contact with Plejarans are impossible due to different spirtual levels, but does it also include contact via letters or emails? Do You think it would be possible in the future ,to receive plejaran's advices by FIGU core group by internet? Please treat this question seriously.

Best regards
Rick

Hi Rick,

Nearly everything is possible, but not in this case. J This would be against their directives.

chiuwang
Posted on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier:

When you visited Ptaah first time in the space station, he told you that he knows ancient Greek, do you know why he learn ancient Greek language? Has he been to Greek using time travel? Has he done something that changed the earth history? (like spreading the concept of democracy?)

Thank you for your time on this planet.

Hampton Chiu

ANSWER:
Hi Hampton,
All Plejarans that live or have lived on Earth have learned several terrestrial languages. Ptaah learned ancient Greek in Greece (a couple hundred years ago).
Ptaah has a great interest in the Minoan history. He owns many books that are written in ancient Greek.

George Madeyski
Posted on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Is the impending 'Red Meteor' event still on?
(it will rip a gush in Europe from Baltic Sea to Black Sea).
Is it fair to ask you this. When you say 'IMPENDING' does that mean: within next 20 years, 50 years or what does that word realy imply?
Will this event stop the growth of the food crops for few years and consequently cause famine leading to war for food sources by nations who have nothing to loose(desperate)?

Regards
George Madeyski

Hi George,

It is still on its way. It has not yet been discovered.
Well, "officially" Billy doesn't know. :-)
Regarding the end question: No, and the Earth will not explode.

Lonnie
Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In your latest writing translated into English, "Human being of the Earth listen," you wrote:

"The human being has to learn to create peace and freedom and take the rudder out of the hands of the tyrants, despots, fanatics, anarchists and terrorists and break their bloody might but this should not take place with more or other tyranny and terror, fanaticism and despotism."

There have been many peaceful demonstrations in protest of a possible coming war, but these rarely do any good. What is the best and most practical way of "taking the rudder" out of the hands of these people and "breaking their bloody might?" The FIGU and those who respect the teachings are striving to "create peace and freedom among ourselves." Is there something more we can do individually or as a community? This is indeed a difficult task. I am of the certainty that it starts with us individually, with our own spiritual development first and foremost in carrying out the mission.

Regards and Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Hi Lonnie,
First the peoples must create a good voting system (without any political parties/factions). And the people/peoples must elect the right persons, i.e. only persons who are striving/working for selfless aims --- who are living and acting in a decent and just way ---, and no persons who are aiming/striving at/for power and destruction like Mr. Bush, Saddam Hussein etc. etc. The people must appear as a unit and should not let the government(s) rule alone.
However, there is a long way to go, because the people must first learn to think and act correctly. It must look out for persons who are sincere, good, intelligent, selfless and decent people.
Demonstrations are a form of war.

The voting system of the Plejarans is as follows: If there is an issue that must be voted by the population, the facts are presented to everybody in a neutral way (pro and contra), and three hours later the entire population of a planet will vote about the issue. There is NO discussion of the issue in advance.

David Everett Chance
Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,
Concerning the Talmud of Jmmanuel,
were the scrolls preserved in a block of resin
or a fabricated "box" composed of resin?
In other words, were the scrolls themselves covered in resin,
or were the scrolls placed into a box fabricated from resin?
Thank you,
David...

Hi David,

The scrolls were wrapped in animal skin, and everything was covered in resin.

Claes Elmberg
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I read in "And Yet They Fly" about teleportation and the different ways this can occur.
I wonder if Shapeshifting (changing the physical appearance of the physical body) is possible, through an individuals willpower, consciousness or with the help of technology.
If Yes, is any human beings on this planet capable of doing this?

Thankyou very much,
//Claes Elmberg

Answer

Hi Claes,
Even if it's a very very rare thing "Shapeshifting" is possible. These human beings (Billy knows of such people), who are a special human form or variety, are very far evolved. They must be placed between very highly-evolved human beings and the level of the "High Council"). We people here on Earth are not able to change our "shapes" or bodies, etc.

Norm
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What's the real story behind John, who wrote the Book of Revelation in the Bible?

Answer

Hi Norm,
Billy does not know the story behind the Book of Revelation, except that it is about the visions of a human being. However, this "book" was not written by a John, but by some scribes, which, by the way, has also happened regarding all other biblical books.

Edward
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many Greetings Billy/Eduard.

Viel Dank for answering my last question concerning Buddha's ear-lobs. Knowing he had "No" Plejaran connection.

But I would still like to know..Why he has long ear-lobs in his images. Can you please give me an answer if possible?

Viel Dank Nochmals.

Edward.

Answer

Hi Edward,
Billy does not know. As far as he knows "Buddha" had ear-lobes that were of "normal" length. On the other hand: What is normal? There are people here on Earth who have longer ear-lobes than others. (Btw: Billy's ear-lobes are not the shortest ones, too. )

chiuwang
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

You mentioned that Ptaah is interested in Minoan history, and own many books that are written in ancient Greek. I assume those books are related to Minoan history.

If I am correct in my history knowledge, Minoan civilization existed from 2600 BC to 1000 BC, and Ptaah, our JHWH, is only around 800 years old, so if no time travel involved, he would be possibly lived on this planet from 1200 A.D, to 2000 A.D., and I remember Plejaran only have bases on this planet in last 300 years or so.

Do you know did Ptaah time travel to the past time point in Greece?

Could you please reply 'I am not sure' if Ptaah told you not to say anything about this?

Peace.

Hampton Chiu

Answer

Hi Hampton,
Billy really does not know (regarding the time travel). And when he says "he does not know" he means "he does not know".

savio
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to "And Yet...They Fly" page 14 where Quetzal was talking about the vibration of earth human...

"...... As a rule, vibrations of Earth human reach a distance of 90 meters, which is why it is imperative that this distance be maintained and Earth humans do not get closer to us than this exact distance."

I have a question regarding the severe injury of Semjase:- As the vibration of Earth human can reach 90 meters, that is quite a long distance. Why was it that Semjase did not sense or affect by the proximity of that FIGU member but only got shocked when he was right at the door?

Savio

Hi Savio,

The reason was that Semjase did not wear her protection device because she felt safe in that room where she met with Billy. Due to the structure of that room a certain kind of protection screen or shield was given.

rick
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

In 251'st contact you have written that "man will appear and will be teaching about reincarnation and spirit" and that after 40 years reincarnation will be accepted by existing religions.Does it mean that in this 21 st century christianity will collapse? (because christianity would never accept reincarnation)

regards
rick

JAY
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Is the Extraterrestrial of long ago who instructed Jmmanuel and the Prophet Muhammad (GABRIEL)in all the missions of the past still in the same spiritual level of Human form from long ago or has he passed on to the PETALE levels??.

Answer

Hi Jay,
The spirit form that was in Gabriel at that time presently is in Quetzal.

Btw: Quetzal must still evolve for billions of years until he (or rather his spirit form) will reach the Petale level, because the latter is the highest spirit level before Creation itself. The lowest pure spirit level is the Arahat Athersata level, and the level just prior to it is the level where the so-called "High Council" exists (named High Council by the Plejarans). CF

JPLagasse
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please share any information which can be given to us on Melchizedek, or the original person mentioned in Genesis 14:18-20.

Answer

Hi JeanPierre,
Billy does not know about him

Lonnie
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Concerning marriage, the Errans practice sexual abstinence until about 70 years of age in order to give undivided attention to their spiritual development. With so much promiscuity and immorality prevalent in the world today as well as peer pressure to conform, what things should young people be thinking about until they reach the recommended age, 30 for men and 25 for women, to enter a responsible commitment? And what are the advantages in this day and time for maintaining singleness like Semjase and other good examples?

Regards,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

Hi Lonnie,
There are advantages of being single as well as of being married. This depends on each person's individual needs and goals etc. etc. If Semjase, who is a widow, does not want to marry again she will have her private reasons.

The Plejarans do not know divorce anymore for/since thousands of years. They do marry only if they are really sure that there is real love between each other (husband and wife/wives). It is possible that two persons are engaged with each other for 50 years, as an example, and then come to the conclusion that they will separate again and not marry.Each couple that wants to marry will first separate for a time span of two years. They travel to separate distant worlds in order to live and work there, and they don't see each other during that time. This is their own test of whether or not they "feel" true love for each other.Regarding the "abstinence":

Plejarans may have intercourse with each other even if the two persons are not yet married. The only condition is that no child is begotten and that both have good and positive feelings etc. for each other (prostitution has not place in this, obviously). They don't lead a life of promiscuity where they jump from one bed to the other, and most probably they don't have one-night stands.

Btw: The 30 and 25 year recommendation (as part of FIGU's overpopulation measures) is an average number only, because the suitable age for marriage depends individually on the signs of the zodiac (as can be read in the Contact Notes). The average number (age) makes ensures that a couple (especially a woman) can still have children.Young people should focus rather on their education, learning (a profession) and working than direct their main focus on going to bed with each other as often with as many different partners as possible. And above all, they should strive to become independent, mature (consciousness-related), reliable, self-responsible and self-sustaining, decent and critical citizens before they marry and beget a child. This is quite a long list, and it could even be longer. But for a start it should be enough.

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

This may seem an odd question, but I was curious does the Plejaren male experience hair loss as many males here on earth do?

The images of Sfath, Ptaah and Quetzal seem to show them with a full head of hair.

I don't know whether hair loss here on earth is considered normal throughout the universe, or is it something due to the many environmental problems here on this planet.

Thanks
Salome
Scott Baxter

Answer

Hi Scott,
Billy cannot remember having seen bald-headed men during his visit on Erra or his travels in Ptaah's Giant Ship.Of course hair loss does occur on other worlds, too (at least the chance of a "yes" is much greater than a "no"). Since we are not the only human beings in the entire universe, we terrestrial men are not the only ones suffering of this kind of loss. CF

Linda
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

There has been some discussion about near death experiences, and my question addresses these.

Having been a hospice worker for a number of years, I can tell you that many dying people and their surviving loved ones, cling to the hope of reuniting with their departed loved ones.

In near death experience research, there are a number of reports of someone "coming back" having been told, quite specifically by a recognizable loved one, "It is not your time. You must go back."

How do you explain this kind of near death experience?

Very sincerely,
Linda

Hi Linda,

This has to do with a loss of oxygene in the brain during the agony (which produces the "light tunnel" through the nerve cells in the eyes), combined with the belief, the wishes and the fantasy of the persons who returned from the threshold of death (but who hadn't been dead, of course).
In the Beyond you will not find any figures (persons) or shapes etc. because there are none there.
}}

Dan Frederiksen
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Do you know of the Illuminati?
are they "good" or "bad"?

If you don't know of this and other groups on earth that has had advanced knowledge of ET existance for many years, how do you then feel about the Pleiadeans keeping this information even from you?

-Dan

Answer

Hi Dan,
This is a religious European sect, a very small minority, no world organization. There is much hearsay about this group, and much fantasy/fiction about it.

Ilkka
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Billy.

It is said that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, which is commonly regarded as obvious. But is there a link between a person's sense of aesthetics and his level of spiritual evolution? Is there such a thing as "absolute beauty", as in that all spiritually advanced people have an identical conception of beauty? Or is it always purely a matter of personality (and thus, the environment that has shaped it)?

Thanks.

Answer

Hi Ilkka,
Yes, the higher the level of spiritual evolution, the higher the person's sense of aesthetics and beauty. One's personality also plays a role in this.

No, there is no "absolute beauty". The higher one's evolution, the more beauty is or may be seen in things that other people regard as ugly, etc.

Emmanuel
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How can I know more about the life of Jmmanuel and his teachings? Is it possible to experience his time of existence in spirit form, such as when I am no longer in the world? I understand you, Eduard, met him by travelling through time. Can this be achieved at both ends of BEING?

TerraX
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier.

In the 249th contact note the case of Dr Dan Fry is discussed.Could you tell us what kind of information was distorted from that case and who was responsible for the alterations?

Thanks.

Thomas Hall
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello there Billy,

You said it is impossible to bring back a destroyed object via time travel. What would happened if one time travelled and tried to bring an object forward in time that would later be destroyed? In other words, would the object just dissappear as the time traveller time tavelled back to his/her time?

Thanks, Thomas

Eric Ramirez
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good day Mr Meier
Thank you for all the hard work that you have done for all of us human beigns.
My question is this,

Do you know what caused the collapse of the Maya Culture in Central America and the Inca culture in South America? Where did these people go? ie. plauge, famine,
or self extiction.

Thank you,
Eric

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

If "soul-mates" do not exist, yet "we-forms" do exist, can you share with us then why there may be "very few" people out there that we may feel an "affinity" for in terms of potential mates?, and what is the secret of "affinity" which seems to far exceed beyond just sexual attraction?

Thanks with a Salome,
James the truthseeker

Answer

Hi James,
Basically all spirit forms are connected with each other as a "we-form", as you correctly stated. What you call "affinity" may be felt when you meet a person whose personality/consciousness is of a nearly conform level as yours. The closer the evolutionary level of a person is to the one of another human being, the more they are similar in character/nature (wesensverwandt/Wesenverwandtschaft in German). Each person has a personality that may be well received by (have an effect on) certain other persons. In other words: We could talk here of a relationship/affinity of consciousness.

Stan Del Carlo
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
25.5 years ago I experienced an event that has resulted in the constant and effortless perception of a spinning light at the mid point region between the eyebrows(this is how I perceive it in front of a mirror). So now my question is: What changes occurred in my brain and what was the source of the loud cracking sound I heard during the course that unforgetable experience?
Sincerely,
Stan Del Carlo,D.C.

Jan B.
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I understand that according to the Creational directives there should be established a limit of 3 children per one family (or union respectively) on our planet. But from time to time we can hear that quadruplets (quintuplets and morelets) were born. Is it a form of a natural unnaturalness caused by Creational laws due to overpopulation and certain degeneration?

Is it correct to assume that on other worlds, where humans live according to Creational laws, then quadruplets (etc.) cannot be born? Can it happen to Plejarens?

Thank you for your time and answer.
Salome
Jan Bayer

Answer

Hi Jan,
This is an entirely natural thing that occurs among human beings, animals, birds, etc., and even among universes. And of course this can, and does, occur on other worlds too. It's an act of nature, even if it can also be artificially achieved with medical means.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page