Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives-2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archives-2002 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

gurujay
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2002 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mario,

Apparently I know this is month later but I emailed Jaime about getting a copy of the CONTACT video and I received an Email postmaster message stating his Email box is full, thanks for the Info but I will try again unless you happen to know someone else where I can buy this Video "CONTACT". Please see if you can give me a company who may have a copy. Thanks.

Norm
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2002 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just bought a copy at www.amazon.com, do a search in vhs for Contact.

Matthew Anthony Hurley
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2002 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm still waiting for this video to come out :
Its from Michael Hesemanns website :

March 04, 2001
Hesemann traveled to New York to interview Phobol Cheng, ex-member of the Cambodian delegation at the United Nations. Phobol met Billy Meier in 1964 during his stay in the Ashoka monastery in Mehrauli/India. More than that, she saw and encountered Asket, Billy's alleged "space lady" from the Dal-Universe, and saw disc shaped craft flying over the compound, looking like the ones photographed by Meier.
These sightings were shared by dozens of people in and around the "ashram", an event which was reported even in the local press, the "New Delhi Statesman".
Thanks to Phobol, another witness of these events, her former English teacher, was also interviewed by Hesemann (already in 1998). In the spring of 1999 Phobol and her brother, another eye-witness, traveled, sponsored by Hesemann, to Mehrauli to find other surviving eye-witnesses. They were able to interview their old gardener and another man. All interviews will become part of an upcoming documentary "Billy E.A. Meier - the truth, at last".

Norm
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2002 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew, Theres also this video, "The Reopening of the Meier Case", starring Methusalem Meier, Michael Hesemann, Wendelle Stevens & Phobol Cheng.
Its a three tape set. filmed at the International UFO Congress & Film Festival in 1999.
You can only get a copy at www.ufocongress.com

Mario
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gurujay,

OK, I met Jaime Maussan again last november and I can contact him or his team reasearcher Daniel Muñoz to ask for a copy. Please, write to my e-mail so I can have the address where you want to receive a copy of the video.

Best regards

Mario

Mr.Ed.:-
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

I'm very glad to hear that the is much documention being made about Mr.Beam. After I finished "And Yet... They Fly"....I said to myself: And Now a Film!
So its good to hear that there is a Full-Exposure documention coming out. Billy's Life-experiences....Has to Come Out in the Open to All. And be exposed in the Right way...and Not like what has happened as when he was Jmmanuel...and how the bible is distorted...etc.
Yes We have to leave The Turth about The Wise spirit "Nokodemion"....Billy in as much documentions as we can make of him. The Truth Most Not get Lost! Record it Now....while we can!!!
Keep-Up the Great work ...makers of these documentaries!

Take Care.....

Mr.Ed...
(....No....Not the Talking Horse...:-)..just kidding...:-)

gurujay
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mario,

Thanks for the Follow up... I was able to go to AMAZON and they had 4 copies of the tape and now I own one. I greatly appreciate your concern and taking the time to get in contact with Jaime. I will want now to order the new tapes about the Reopening of the Meier Case by Methulsalem Meier.

Be well Mario.. SALOME :)

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gurujay, I just picked up a copy of the "Talmud of Jmmanuel: Did Christ survive the cross" two VHS tape set, featuring Wendell Stevens, Edward T. Martin, Dr. Dietmar Rothe & Prof. James Deardorff. Its UFO Collectors Series Volume 362, you can get a copy at www.ufocongress.com . Its an excellent tape! Its by the same people that made and sell the "Reopening of the Meier Case" Volume 263, 1-3.

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Yes, I also received the two tape set, I attended the event and had the good fortune of meeting Mr. Deardorff. It was recorded with digital cameras if I remember so the quality seems pretty good.

Scott

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Thanks for that info. on these VHS casettes, I will try and order a set online the UFO site you provided, this will be perfect for me to have for my collection and new knowledge for me to attain.

PS: Due to issues I had with my old account (gurujay) for FIGU registration, my new account is under the name JAY. Marc Juliano our Moderator so kindly helped me in straightening this out.

Norm.... BE WELL and thanks for the information on getting these cassettes. :)

Scott B.
Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2002 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I came across a video tape of Mr. Randolph Winters. This tape was a lecture given by Mr Winters in 1998, in Northern Calif. The tape consisted of a two hour lecture in which Mr. Winters presented some of his experiences during his involvement with the FIGU and other related information. Also towards the later part of the tape he talked about his involvment with the Adrain case in Florida a number of years ago.

About two thirds through this lecture he presented a video which he had taken. This video contained footage of a photo album of Mr. Wendelle Stevens. The tape consisted of various images proported to be taken during Billy's 5 day space trip in 1975. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of these images, but to say they were quite interesting would be somewhat of an understatement. These images were also taken during the time Billy visited Asket and Nera in the Dal Universe. Since the MIB have been involved in the falsification of those images, I would also keep in mind that the remainder of the images could have been possibly tampered with.

Either way, the images consisted of various craft, including an image of what appears to be the "Mother Ship" at a fairly close distance with what appeared to be somewhat retangular shaped windows. Along with this were 3 images which consisted of 3 different looking craft. These craft appeared to be satellite looking craft with numerous solar arrays and various pieces of equipment sticking out at different angles. At this point Mr. Winters stated that the 3 satellite looking craft were in orbit around the planet Mars. He also stated that on one of the craft could be seen an American Flag clearly visible.

I cannot claim whether these images are indeed American made craft circling the planet Mars in 1975, but if this is true, it opens up many possibilities as to the level of technology that may have existed at that time.

I have enclosed one of the images for viewing, its not real clear, but you can see what appears to be an American flag on the vertical section of the craft. This could be a small model, or maybe the real thing!

Mars

Salome
Scott B.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2002 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Scott B,

Thanks for showing us that image as I've being trying to find it for along time now sense I saw Randolph Winters back in 1996. Also did you get the other vedio clips from him in regards to the "space city" from Adrian?

Also is their included in the video the spaceships from the future of Earth when Billy was taking to the year 2445? Billy was surprised to see that the ships resembled that which was also seeing on a German Si-Fi TV-Series called "Orion". The Plejarans mentioned that they had an influence here to bring this about.

Salome,
James the truthseeker

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2002 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Again Scott and everyone,

It just occured to me that what we maybe looking at in this present photo could be one of the Viking Mars Landers as it may have looked like on its approach to Mars in 1976. Although at present, I can't seem to find a picture of this to use as a comparison.

Salome,
James the truthseeker

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2002 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James,

Thanks for the follow up on my earlier post.

According to the information I could find Viking 1 was launched August 20, 1975 and arrived at Mars on June 19, 1976. Viking 2 was launched on September 9, 1975, and arrived at Mars on August 7, 1976.

If I remember, Billy's 5 day space trip occurred in July of 1975, this would negate the fact that these images were of either Viking 1 or 2 because the launch dates occurred after Billy's return from space.

What is perplexing to me, is that the images do in some ways resemble the Viking space craft, although not completely. Again we are confronted with the fact that some images may be distorted because of the various energy fields within the different ships that Billy was allowed to travel in. But, again the time lines don't coincide.

Now,another answer that needs to be considered could these images be somehow falsified and inserted into Billy's collection and then later proven to be the images of the Viking Craft. Then Billy's detractors could indeed say here is more proof of Billy's false claims. But if that is so, then how can the images exist, who was in a position to take the pictures to begin with?

I did find an image of the Viking 1 orbiter and as you can see there are some similiarities.

orbiter1

Salome
Scott B.

Marc, I wont post anymore images, because I know its taking more space on the server, Thanks.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2002 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeings Scott B,

Thanks for the info. It could be that Billy took the photos also during his second trip into space in December 1975, although on this trip Billy didn't go far with the Plejarans beyond the Moon even when they traveled in time into the future through the Bermuda triangle, so it would more then likely be from the first trip. Sense the photos where taken before the Viking Mars landers where put into space, then this may suggest that such craft were previously put there before such technology was brought to public attention, as there are differences in the photos.

Instead of posting more photos to this forum, I was thinking that maybe you can post them now to the Eduard Meier site where I can eventually take them down again after a week if need be. Please let me know if you can do this!

Salome,
James the truthseeker

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2002 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James
Which section would you suggest I post them on the Eduard Meier site?

Scott

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Scott B,

Just post them for now at the Extraterrestrial Influences" section, under "Other Extraterrestrial Influences". I can take it from there. :)

Salome,
Peace in wisdom

Jamestseeker
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2002 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeings Scott B,

Thanks for the info. It could be that Billy took the photos also during his second trip into space in December 1975, although on this trip Billy didn't go far with the Plejarans beyond the Moon even when they traveled in time into the future through the Bermuda triangle, so it would more then likely be from the first trip. Sense the photos where taken before the Viking Mars landers where put into space, then this may suggest that such craft were previously put there before such technology was brought to public attention, as there are differences in the photos.

Instead of posting more photos to this forum, I was thinking that maybe you can post them now to the Eduard Meier site where I can eventually take them down again after a week if need be. Please let me know if you can do this!

Salome,
James the truthseeker

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2002 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings moderators,

Please delete the repeated post just before this one under "Jamestseeker" as this post had doubled itself for some reason when posted the first time on July 1, 2002. Then you may delete this one with it as it's just an informitive post to the moderators to delete the preveious post. Thus we can save some more extra space on the board.

Thanks,
James the truthseeker

Norman L. DeCindis
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott Whitney, To continue a conversation we had a year ago. I found a copy of the Meier Chronicles on Laser Disc. I am having a friend transfer it to DVD so I can watch it. Here is a picture of what they look like, to help people identify it.

my picture

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Very interesting stuff!

Is it possible that we can also obtain a copy of the DVD when it is ready?

Regards

Savio

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Thanks for sharing this with us, as Savio says it would be great for us to have a copy of this as well and dont worry if you need moneys for it I can provide that for you as well, thanks again Norm :)

BE WELL Norm :)

Norman L. DeCindis
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everyone, The person that will transfer the Laser Disc, is someone I met Online who does me small favors for free. If I start bugging him for mulitiply copies he will most likely stop doing transfers for me. All I can do is lend you the Laser Disc or DVD and you guys will need to find a way to copy it.

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Thanks for your generosity for lending us the LD or DVD:)

However, there will be a danger of lost and/or damage on the postal paths.

I would think your LD is very rare these days (with high quality pictures).

Is it possible to make DVD copies at your end?

Regards

Savio

Norman L. DeCindis
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio, I have no way to make copies!

Scott Whitney
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norman,

Scott Baxter informed me of your message here. (thx Scott B.!)

I am glad you have found a way to transfer the laserdisc to DVD. As laserdisc players are certainly a dying breed, a DVD would be a great way to keep a personal archive of the footage. Please let us know how the quality comes out.

BTW, is the laserdisc much better quality than the VHS version?

Salome,
Scott W.

Tony Cynor
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Guys, better check the copyright situation on that first!

Tony

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, LD is 33% better than VHS, anyway thats what I was told.

Tony, The Law states you are allowed to make a personal copy for your own use, but not sell copies. I don't own an LD player, the only way for me to view it is on DVD or a VHS version, which I already own. But I want the best quality picture I can get. I hope they release an official DVD version, that will be even better than the LD.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page