Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 13, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 13, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

George

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Q1: What caused the extinction of the dinosaurs?
Q2: How is it that fish, insects and reptiles survived while dinosaurs went extinct?

Regards
George.

Hi George,

Normally only one question is allowed during each round of questions and answers. Just a friendly reminder for future questions.Thanks-Moderator.

Answer

A1: A meteor that crashed down in the Yucatan area some 65 million years ago (as it has also be the case some 250 million years ago).

A2: Small animals have a better chance to survive such catastrophes.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

As I understand it, the Plejarans on Erra normally work two hours per day attending to the needs of their mutual manufacturing and production systems and another two hours per day working in their personal gardens. They are free to use the balance of their time as they please.

Are there any theoretical guidelines you can advise for the allocation of time for Earth humans that would lead to a properly balanced life? For instance, how many hours of work per day earning a wage, how many hours performing household duties/chores, how many hours involved in spiritual learning, how many hours for recreation and relaxation, etc.?

Thank you.

Answer

We people here on Earth are less evolved than them and, therefore, need much more hours to work, in order to develop our consciousness. This depends, however, on the person's individual state of evolution. But all people need a good mix of brain work and muscle work, and also need some time for leisure, and to care for one's psyche, feelings and body.

Scott

Post Number: 508
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

On earth when woman reach a point in their lives they experience menopause. This results in emotional mood swings, hot flashes and other assorted symptoms. These effects are sometimes quite hard on the woman, but can also disrupt the harmony of family.

Is this a normal characteristic of all women throughout the universe, or can this be a result of the alterations done to our genetics many millions of years ago?

Thank you
Salome
Scott

Answer

The Plejaran women also have the side-effects of the menopause, only that their's is a couple of hundred years later.

Probably their symptoms are less hard/heavy.

Michael_d

Post Number: 62
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Henoch's prophecies state "...the North American continent will be stricken by the most terrible catastrophe which ever will have been recorded..."

Will this catastrophe be worse than the annihilation of the continent Atlantis and will its cause be natural or man-made?

Answer

Man-made, plus natural.

(Note by CF: for the persons involved there will be no difference.)

Nils

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

Lately, I had a serious and in-debth discussion with friends about the facilities in e.g. Pleiadian spaceships. Different litterature describes how the fine technology enables genetic updates and bodily repair jobs. As to the latter, crew members alledgedly feel safe knowing that whatever happens on a failed mission, they can/will be recreated by the bio-chamber.

We discussed with a mixture of sadness and pity the fact that you obviously haven't been given the chance to have your arm repaired.

What's your explanation?

Yours respectfully,

Niels

Answer

They proposed to "repair" his missing arm, but Billy said "No". He did not want to take advantage from his contacts with the ETs.

(Note by CF: And if it would be know that there is a person here on Earth who has an artificially produced arm of extraterrestrial origin ... the result of this is up to each person to ponder.)

Michael

Post Number: 433
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

If one could travel to the future and learn about the past (their own present) could they return to their own time to change their present...and thereby the future that they had already seen?

Thanks,

Michael

Answer

No, that's impossible

Michael Horn

Norm

Post Number: 649
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, If a Time Traveler goes back in time, and tries to kill Hitler before he gets to be Fuhrer. How will Creation prevent him from doing it? Can you explain how Time Travelers are not able to change history.

Answer

That's a law of Creation. A cause leads to an effect, and what has occurred once cannot be made unmade.

Lonnie

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I hope you are well. Good health to you.

About spiritforms. According to Arahat Athersata there are about 120 billion spirits in the beyond on Earth. This is a staggering number considering that many are coming back much sooner because of overpopulation. I gather that many were renegades here or came here after Malona was destroyed and will have to wait until this current mess on Earth is over.

Situated where they are in the Galaxy and because of other factors, It seems that the Planet Erra would not have nearly as many. Is this correct?

Regards,
Lonnie

Answer

If Billy remembers correctly there are about 60 billion (milliards) spirit forms in "Erra's beyond". There are certainly less than here on Earth.

Many spirit forms have to wait for another reincarnation. However, each of those many spirit forms have had at least one incarnation.

The spirit forms of the former inhabitants of Malona (and Mars) are "bound" to Earth.

Hunter

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
I also have a question on spirit forms. I believe that Ptaah has confirmed to you that other extraterrestrial ships have crashed on earth. Allegedly, one of these vehicles belonged to a non-human group of ET's, commonly called the greys. My question is, will these non-human spirit forms be able reincarnate on Earth in human bodies? And please briefly explain why or why not.

Thank you,
Hunter

Answer

The Greys were androids (artificial beings) and had, therefore, no self-evolving spirit forms that could reincarnate here on Earth or elsewhere

Memo00

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy,
i hope you are doing fine

i would like to know
which is the relationship between the spirit and laughter, in other words, do androids with human brains laugh? , do pure spirit beings still laugh?

Answer

The spirit or spirit form cannot laugh. Only where a personality or evolving consciousness exists can there be laughter.

There are androids who can laugh, even if they don't possess a spirit form that is capable of evolution. Androids are capable of feeling-related stirrings (gefuehlsmaessige Regungen), but no perceptions (Empfindungen) from the spirit realm.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 83
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

From what star system and planet or planets are the Millennium ETs from? The Millennium ETs being the same group of ETs who had decided to make contact with Earth humanity around the turn of the Millennium, but didn't because the Plejarens advised them not to for obvious reasons.

Thanks,
James Truthseeker

Note: If anyone else knows the answer to this already, then please let me know so I can ask Billy yet another question. Thanks.

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Mhurley

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Can you give us 5 big world events to look out for over say the next 10 years?

Thanks
Matt

Answer

Billy could give them, but may not

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 221
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Greetings from Jacob
I have a question about Nikola Tesla.
What is the opinion of the Plejarens about Nikola Tesla and his inventions? Was he on the right way ?
Should his inventions be developed further as a source of truly clean and free enery ?

Salome,

Answer

He was a "normal" scientist. He didn't have all the extraordinary capabilities that were imputed to him.

All inventions should be developed towards good goals, because in this way progress is guaranteed.

If the information of "truly clean and free energy" is true, then any improvement and further development is important.

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Savio

Post Number: 477
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Thanks for the answer regarding to TJ chapter 22/48 :-)

Could you also explain the original source/meaning of "Seven Great Ages" and of the "Stone"?

Salome

Savio

Answer

The Seven Great Ages means time periods, where much is destroyed if measures are undertaken that lead to destruction.

"Stone" means the so-called fate (in the case of destruction this could mean that a person etc. is "crushed", etc.).

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 48
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey billy
thanks for the answer to my latest question. i dont know what it says to everybody else but it was exactly what i was looking for. And i should say thats a positive thing.
deep down your answer was pretty much what i was feeling. I'm not the type to run from a fight but... you know where i'm gettting at. Thanks for that piece of advice, each day that passes i see what i must do, and now more than ever i understand why i am who i am and why i have done or have not done certain things to certain people. The future of the human race is in good hands, even if the race is only a hand full of people:-)

that leads me to my next question (hahahaha)
when a person starts coming to the same conclusions as those of a certain outside suggestive force, and the feeling that one can survive indipendantly without suggestive advice or instruction,
then is it safe to say that this perticular person has obtained what said suggestive force
was trying to help he/she obtain all along?
i think this will be my last question billy. thanks and maybe we may get to meet face to face:-)

p.s. moderators
i know this is kind of a long post but its my last question, so please be kind enough to post it in it's whole form. this is very important to me, and to everyone although some may not find reason to see it that way
thanks

Answer

You should express your question(s)/request(s) in a much clearer format.

Nils

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: Eternal youth.

Dear Billy:

During years I've read about two meters of UFO related books. I think it was in a book called 'Light Years' that I saw a picture of two Pleiadian ladies who definately didn't have eternal youth.

As I understand it,the way nature evolves is by natural selection including mutual selection of the ones who look best. In this perspective there is nothing sinfull in choosing to look young. How come that these two ladies didn't use the restoring facilities of the spaceships to do what all normal thnking and feeling girls do, maintain a nice look?

Yours respectfully,

Niels

Answer

The Plejarans accept their aging process as natural. They do not mess about with their faces and bodies, except if there is some medical problem, e.g. in the case of an accident.

It is decent to look the age that one feels or has. "Normal thinking and feeling" is to accept getting wrinkles and sagging breasts, etc.

Prometheus

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Prometheus - Only one question per round of questions (please read guidelines at the top of this section). Thanks.

G'day Billy, Enoch Samuel from Australia here. I have just read And still they fly. When I started to read this book I experianced something I have never seen. A beem of light about one inch shot out of the page for about one or two seconds. I was wondering If you would know how or why this happened.

There are several possibilities/explanations: It could be an illusion, or some visual effect (e.g. in the case of tired or overstrained eyes), etc.

Secondly I would like to follow your example and give up a life of self and help others. Being so close to the great distruction what would your advice be?

To learn, to meditate; striving for self-realization; using one's positive potentials, etc.

Thirdly Australia is not specificaly mentioned in the henoch profices do you have any aditional information about australias future.

No.

Fourthly Australias nourth is rich in resources. If we are attacked would it be correct to defend ourselves with violence even if out corupt leaders have started this war?}

To defend one's freedom, peace, harmony and country is OK. However, this must be done in a humane way, in the form of "forcible/enforced non-violence" (gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit). No hate, no revenge, no triumph, etc.

Also thank you billy for the personal sacrifice you have made to take up this mission, history shall be your only judge and I think future generations will not need light to come out of your books to recognise wisdom.

Thanks and Love Enoch

Chiuwang

Post Number: 168
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the book 'And Yet They Fly', English version, Appendix B, it mentioned in 1844, there were 42,000 people's physical brain quotients at over 20%, but in 1978, only 17 people on this planet has physical brain quotients at over 20%, can you tell us more information about those 42000 people? Such as what race or the location of their incarnation? Are they scattered around the planet or concentrated in few areas?

Thanks.

Answer

Billy cannot give more details about his matter
Hampton Chiu

Michael_d

Post Number: 63
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

In the matter of the vindication of Lee Elders, I would like to applaud you and say that it takes a great deal of courage of publicly admit and correct one's errors as you have done.

Concerning the naivete of you and the Plejars not recognizing the deception surrounding the slander of Mr. Elders as a fraud, liar and thief, there is a aphorism that might be fitting: "it takes one to know one". Is it true that liars are more easily recognized by other liars?

Best regards,

Michael_d
WAL: We All Lie

Answer

No, not necessarily. Billy doubts that this saying is true. Notorious liars tend to take their own lies as true. Therefore, they (may) take the lies of other persons as truth, too.

Jay

Post Number: 319
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

This question pertains to the role of ALLAH and where he came from as a inspiring figure for the Prophet Muhammad.

ALLAH being an JSHWJSH of the time of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), what was the cause of ALLAH's time here and what lineage of ET human race did he come from ??

(The reason I ask this question is because my strong curiousity of knowing about this JSHWJSH who the Muslims name so well and worship in the Qura'an and is part of a segment of the contact notes which are only in German language at this time and I would like to know something more of this JSHWJSH if there is enough information on ALLAH). Thank you and Saalome.

Answer

The cause was to help Mohammed to correct the false (Christian) teachings that were concocted from Jmmanuel's true teachings. Unfortunately, Mohammed's teachings were distorted and falsified, too. (Note by CF: Therefore, Mohammed's mission was a failure in this respect.)

Regarding the ET lineage: The JHWH (Allah) belonged to the Lyrian lineage.

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Kingdagz

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
My friend Karen has been seeing two white beams of light, cylindrical in shape with a diameter of 14 centimetres extending from the ceiling to the floor in her bedroom. This occurrence happens approx twice or more per month, always during daylight hours and the duration is about 3 to 10 seconds. This has happened since the beginning of this year 2004.
Can you explain what this means?

Love Diego

Answer

There are several explanations: Free energy; static energy; illusion; imagination; overstraining the eyes, etc. etc. It could have been caused by consciousness-related forces (un-conscious). In the first case "natural" causes must be searched for.

Ritak

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Which would be the 7 most important things that each of us can do now while behaving like responsible, socially conscious, spiritually aware human beings to bring about the best possible outcome to mankind's dilemma? (meaning the looming 3rd world war prophecy, massive overpopulation, etc. etc.)

All the best to you and yours.
Salome,
Rita Keoughan

Answer

There aren't just 7 most important things. Everything is kind of a block.

The human being must learn to know himself. He must foster his own capabilities, to his own benefit.

The human being must take his self-responsibility, towards himself and towards the fauna, flora, world, world affairs, etc. He must engage himself with dignity and reverence, in order to gain success regarding peace, love, freedom, harmony, reverence, honor, etc.; again to the benefit of himself and all the other life forms etc.

One must have/develop respect for oneself etc.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page