Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 12, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through September 12, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ritak

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

The AIDS epidemic has had the effect of leaving countless children orphaned all over the world, especially in Africa and Asia. In your evolved opinion, what should be done about this situation?
Best regards to you and yours.

Salome,
Rita Keoughan

Answer

1) Worldwide informing/education (so many people don't have the knowledge about the origin and effects of this still incurable disease). The same is true with many other venereal diseases.

2) To abolish/check prostitution, sodomy, pedophilia, etc.

3) To abolish promiscuity (including adultery).

The human being's decency and dignity demand that there is no adultery etc.

A substantial part of Earth's population really does behave like the people did in Sodom and Gomorrha.

Michael_d

Post Number: 68
Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

As we get closer and closer to the prophesized start of WWIII, many people are becoming increasingly concerned about their future well-being. If concerned or interested persons were to contact you by phone, letter or email, would you be able to investigate the probability of survival in a particular geographic area?

Wishing peace to all.

Michael_d

Answer

No.

Ilkka

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do you do.

You have stated that humans need meat in their diet, and it is true that animal products contain stuff that's hard - and in some cases impossible - to get from plants. So are you really saying that a vegan and even a vegetarian diet is unhealthy, even when necessary supplements are used and no apparent deficiencies develop? And if so, exactly what is the reason? Lots of people are currently living completely without animal products and, as studies appear to indicate, usually with better health than an average omnivore.

Thanks for your time.

Answer

As a rule vegans and vegetarians may be detected by their watery, transparent skin (except if they are exposing their skin to the sun).

(Note by CF: As has been said earlier: Vegetarians (and especially vegans) tend to having thoughts that are fleeting and not "firm on the ground" (= not very realistic). The opposite is true for persons who are eating too much meat etc. and who tend to have slow thinking etc. -- Animal products contain certain stuff that is not available in plants (at least not in those plants that are eaten). A balanced diet is necessary for neutral-positive thinking and a healthy psyche.

Bronze

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard
Referring to the preophecies from contact 251, Which countries do the 4 heads of state come from?
Thanks for your time:-)

Hi Bronze

Sorry about that, I believe Christian may have overlooked it, we'll try it again Scott

Answer

No answer.

Kingdagz

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Billy for the answer to my question on Karen's visions of white beams of light. Karen commented that you sound like an enlightened being from your answers.

On Saturday 1st May 2004, my partner Karen visited a clairvoyant named Michael who by reading divination cards and clairvoyancy explained to Karen that he could see a transparent angelic figure over her crown chakra. The figure had a circle of seven stars over it's head and pointing to Karen indicating that Karen is an incarnated angelic light figure from another dimension 'the pleiades star group'.
Karen's birth date is 22nd November 1954.

What are your thoughts on this?

Love

Diego

Answer

That's nonsense

Beli

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2004 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
GREETINGS,Culd you tell to me Please about the Hyperboreans -I would like to know everything about the Hyperboreans they language , -kontinent..,where they come from , etc
Thanking in advance I close the message wishing to you all the best.,
beli

Answer

No.

Truthspupl

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question for Billy.

What do you and/or the Plejarean's feel about the Microbiologist Dan Burisch and his 'work' with the Ganesh Particle? Is this a 'legitamte' finding? Is it, indeed, a 'seed' to the tree of life? I reside within close proximity to where this particle has been recovered. There are supposed 'Stargates' or 'Wormholes' in the area. They are calling the anomolies ERB's or Einstein Rosin Bridges. Does this have anything to do with the appearance of this Ganesh Particle?

Thank you all for your time. Bless you, Billy.

NAMASTE

Answer

Billy doesn't know about that "Ganesh Particle". --- There are no stargates here on earth.

Zoran_5

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Thank you for answering my question about Sathya Sai Baba.
J was always wondering, how is it possible that such advanced spiritual teacher don`t teach people some useful mental tehnique. So J start to learn Maharishi Mahes Yogi`s transcendental meditation (http://www.tm.org} ).
In this tehnique we repeat ( think ) softly sanskrit word ( mantra ) for about 20 to 30 min. twice a day, every day. Maharishi use this tehniq and TM Sidhi tehnique to create peace in the world, so you have the same objectiv, and almost same tehniques. So J don`t know if J shuld change transcendetal meditation to yours peace meditation … they are powerfull both.

Answer

Billy would not advice anybody to use TM. What's sure is that TM cannot be compared to our peace meditation, and that TM does have NO effect in bringing about peace on earth.

(Note by CF: TM can even harm one's psychic and consciousness-related health.)

Truthseeker

Post Number: 96
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Thanks for clearing up a few more things.

My next question is; Are you aware of a report regarding the disappearance of an air plane pilot by the name of Frederick Valentich who suddenly disappeared in his Cessna plane while flying over the Bass Strait just off of south-eastern Australia back in 1978 when he encountered a UFO? If you can, please explain the details of what actually happen to him, such as which group of ETs abducted him?, why they did so? and why he was never seem again after he encountered the UFO.

Thanks for all of your good answers and logic.

James Truthseeker

Answer

Billy did not learn about this incident. Besides, he has his doubts about this being an abduction case.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm very much interested in the life of the prophets, especially Henoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jmmanuel and Mohammed, and would like to know if they were all murdered as the Talmud of Jmmanuel claims? Obviously we know that Jmmanuel lived to be 110 years. But what of the others? Who were the prophets murdered that Jmmanuel refered to?

Answer

The ones you mentioned were not murdered. Some of them were taken away from earth and died elsewhere. However, there have been other prophets who were murdered, but these were not part of the Henok/Nokodemion lineage. Since Jmmanuel did not die on the cross he also wasn't murdered.

Beli

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
.. every question of mine you answered shortly with no and I dont know, thats O.K.
it would be very helpfull for me even small information about the Arus .did you ask in the past or in the present time perhaps you will show any interes in the future to win a new informations from Ptaah about the Arus , how did he kolonise the Hyperborea kontinent, etc : ....
Thanks a lot for your time you are giving to us for answering the questions and your understanding

beli

Hi Beli,
If you could be more specific in your question, it might help. Your last question to Billy was "I would like to know everything about the Hyperboreans they language , -kontinent..,where they come from , etc" How could Billy or anyone answer this in a few lines? You were sent an e-mail last time about this, but you didn't respond, or you may not have received it. Just a suggestion-Moderator

Answer

Ok, then here's a somewhat longer answer: Billy has no information about the incidents you want to have clarified.

Hunter

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
Hello again and thanks for all your answers. I wanted to clarify something about time travel because I've noticed that several people ask questions in regards to it, but I'm still confused about the overall concept of how Creation prevents changes in events that have already occurred. I understand that a cause leads to an effect, but how would Creation specifically deal with the following situation: For example, if someone were to travel back in time and try to kill Hitler before he assumed power in Germany, is there a spiritual or fine-matter force field that protects living beings from harm against another living being from a different time?

Or, would one be able to physically kill Hitler, following which Creation would then produce an alternate reality on a different time stream in which Hitler did not exist while the original reality that the time traveler came from remains intact?

Or is there some other specific method by which Creation prevents changes in past events?

Best Wishes,
Hunter

Answer

It is a law of Creation that nothing can be changed that has already happened.

Note by CF: To think about the idea of going back into the past to change things that have already happened is only possible in a universe where this (changing the past) is not possible, i.e. in an universe that is built on logic and logical laws etc. Being able to change the past is only possible in an universe invented in the head of a person, because if that would be possible in a real universe, that universe could not have started to exist in the beginning and would have been destroyed immediately at its birth.

Michael_d

Post Number: 83
Posted on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for offering us this opportunity to ask you questions. Here is my question:

Are there any circumstances where it is not advantageous for a person whose birth number is an 8 to live in a house with the number 8? Is it not the customary practice in numerology to concentrate, focus or increase the vibrations of a person’s birth number by repeating that number in all important facets of life?

Sincerely,

Michael_d

Answer

Each person decides for himself whether he or she will take advantage of combinations of numbers. Everything depends on (and is influenced by) one's thoughts, feelings and actions.

Mhurley

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

One of your major concerns is Overpopulation.
Some people have commented that the fact you have had 4 children is somewhat hypocritical.
What would your thoughts be on this matter?

Thanks
Matt

Answer

A woman shall have no more than three children. Therefore, in a marriage there shall not be more than three children, if at all.

If a man has been divorced and marries another wife, or if he has more than one wife, he may have a maximum of three children with each wife (= within each marriage/partnership).

However, the prerequisite is that the parents are capable to raise the child/children in a loving surrounding and with enough nourishment for the body and consciousness, etc. etc. in order that the child/children may grow up with good health regarding psyche, consciousness and body (note by CF: and hopefully free of addiction to any religion or other destructive doctrines, etc.).

Btw: Billy has three children with his ex-wife and one with his actual partner, plus two sons of whom he is not the biological father.

Note by CF: Of course the limit of three children per wife does not mean that each woman must have three children. There are many women who should have no children (or less than three), just as there are many fathers who should never have become father(s).
Besides, it is very advisable that there is a time span between the children of at least three years.

Jay

Post Number: 344
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Thank you for your previous answer on Menara being the only person of brown complexion to have made physical contact with you and how you both had a great time being involved in communication.

This question is an installment to Menara's visit here on earth as well as friends of African American descent asking me about other races who are the same as Menara. I apologize for such a question like this because I have many African American friends here in the USA who are well aware of your case and are not part of this forum yet who need to know if other Brown races of Blacks are out there in the universe with higher spiritual evolution such as all the Plejars.. this of course is a problem we have here in America of racism for a period of 400 yrs and it seems is a concern for those friends who I know for so long to get some type of understanding to this if possible.

The question is, are there other planets in the Plejars system which like Menara have many like her of brown race complexion and if so are they highly evolved in matters of the spirit??. If possible, can we get more information from Menara herself?.

Hopefully this is not too much to ask.

Any answer will be greatly appreciated.

Answer

There are other races of brown complexion who are a part of the Plejaren federation. In order to be a part of that federation a race or people must be spiritually highly evolved.

Besides: During Billy's "long trip" through the universe he saw many persons in "Ptaah's" giant spacer that were of a black skin to such an extent that they seemed to shimmer towards blue color.

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Jo_jo

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Over the next 6 to 9 months I need to concentrate on technical bookwork in order to learn and apply new skills so I may obtain a better job and provide for the material needs of my family. In his book “And still they fly”, Guido Moosbrugger had this to say about learning and work: “The greater the quantity of learning material and its degree of difficulty, the greater the need for physical activity, since the ability to learn is enhanced by manual activity that has been acquired (performed) beforehand.” From my experience, I have noticed that it is easier to concentrate on bookwork after performing some physical work or exercise. My general practice is to take a break and perform some physical work or exercise whenever I begin to feel inattentive or sluggish. However, sometimes I get off-target and spend too much time with physical work activities and consequently lag behind in my mental studies. Is it permissible for you to help us learn how to determine our individual evolutionary level and implement the guidelines for the proper balance of mental and physical work so we may develop more optimally? Can the evolutionary level be deduced from occult sciences like astrology, numerology or palmistry?

Best wishes for continued health and well-being.

Jo Jo

Answer

Each person must learn for himself what is a good balance of physical and mental work. Of course it's possible to determine/calculate the proper balance, but that's an individual thing. This calculation is based upon an individual's evolutionary level. --- There may be found some information about this in the 156th Contact of December 13, 1981.
As a rule, the human beings of earth must perform 9 hours a day of manual work in order to be able to enhance their capability to learn spiritual and consciousness-related knowledge.

Manual labor includes: moving/movement, walking, writing, washing-up, chopping wood, gardening, etc. etc.

Ritak

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

It seems to me that a third world war is going to be unavoidable due to the Earth Humans' deep religious programming. Common sense and logic, which are needed to repair the various countries' difficult situations, seem to not be able to exist at the same time as religious zeal. At the same time, the overpopulation problem is temendous and shows no sign of slowing down.
Would there be any benefit to increasing the frequency of the peace meditation? Is there anything that we can do at all?
Salome,
Rita

Answer

Increasing the frequency would bring a benefit, but even more benefit would result if ever more people would participate in the PM. And, above all, the best result would be if the people would think and act along peaceful ways.

Chiuwang

Post Number: 171
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

Could you tell us who were JHWH of our planet in the past 1000 year and if possible, their race/origin and how long they held the title of JHWH? We know our current JHWH is Ptaah and his race/origin is Playaran, but we don't know when he obtain the title 'JHWH' and who were the ones before Ptaah.

Thank you.

Answer

No.

Hampton Chiu

Savio

Post Number: 493
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Heartfelt thanks for providing answers to all our questions :-)

I would like referring to OM Canon 20:95

“ …….. nebst dem Johannes und Eljas und dem Hjob und allem Heer der anderen Rechtschaffen und Gerechten, wie sie da auch waren der Buddha, der Zoroaster und der Babatschi und andere.”

I presume that Buddha, Zoroaster and Babatschi were not the reincarnations of Nokodemion the spirit, but were wise men sent to earth through certain arrangement/mission.

Yes.

As we have very little information regarding Zoroaster especially almost none on Bataschi; my question is: Can you briefly tell us about their life stories and did they aware of their mission?

Billy did not investigate into their life stories etc. and, therefore, cannot give details of their mission.

Regards

Savio

Norm

Post Number: 661
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, The Jmmanuel script that was stolen by Juda Iharioth from Judas Iscarioth & sold to the Pharisees & Scribes. Was that script used by the some of the writers of Mathew, Mark, Luke & John?

Answer

No.

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy :

Do you think that Russia will still play a significant role in ensuring more durable peace in the near future, as it did to end the cold war?

Thanks for answering all the questions submitted to you. Be well

Eric

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Mr_suzuki

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. Meier,

According to the Henoch prophecies, fighter-clones will be used in WWIII.
If this war begins in 2006, 2010 or 2011, and lasts 3 years and 11 months,
these fighter clones would have to be alive and among us now. It was not
indicated from what country they would come, but the US seems the logical
suspect because of the technology and money required. Because of their
severe nature (killer machines with a total lack of conscience) and the
public outcry that would result if their existence were known, they must be
living and training in secrecy. There has been much conjecture in the
alternative press about underground bases and concentration-camp-like
facilities in the US that could be used to house these individuals. My
question is this: Are the fighter-clones based in the US and do you know of
their whereabouts?

Thank you.

Answer

(WWIII is not yet a sure thing.)
The production of fighter-clones for warfare and secret missions etc. has started some 30 years ago by secret services etc. The term "fighter-clones" is not limited to genetic origin only, but also to the result of the use of drugs, brain surgery and chemicals etc. in order to change a normally-conceived human being into a "killing machine" who has no conscience and who's inner inhibition to kill is blocked.

Kingdagz

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Thankyou for having the patience to respond to my questions. I feel a little humbled being part of this forum, because I notice there are some very knowledgeable members by the questions asked.
I feel that each one of us is asking for pieces of information that may solve a jigsaw puzzle, or satisfy our curiosity.
I know that you have information that you cannot share with us.
What I would like to know is, will we the members of this forum keep asking questions to help solve our own individual puzzles, or will we collectively be guided or invited to participate in a worldwide transformation of a peaceful and non violent existence?

Love to you and all beings.

Diego

Answer

Each forum member is asking questions for him or herself, in agreement/line with one's own understanding and capability.

(Note by CF: They do this in accgreement with their own personality and development, etc. Therefore, the subject/topic of the questions --- and the benefit to one's own evolution --- is quite diverse.)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page