Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 13, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 13, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 563
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

If I understand it, the beginnings of the physical universe (formation of matter), occurred around 40.3 trillion years ago. After this the planets, flora & fauna and the first humanoid came into being sometime around 39.2 trillion years ago.

When Creation begins its contraction period at approx 155 trillion years it will stop creating new spirit forms. My question is, how long after the contraction of the Creation begins will the physical universe continue to exist (supporting physical life) before Creation has completed its full expansion/contraction cycle of 311 trillion years?

Thanks very much
Salome
Scott

Answer

The physical universe will exist for the other half of the 155.5 trillion years.
However, long before the end of that period all human beings will have completed their personal evolution up to the spiritual level of Petale

Lonnie

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

If it is true that the spirit determines how long we are going to live and the manner of our death before we are born, is it possible, with more logical thinking and actions and by practicing the meditations regularly, to lengthen our lives by a significant number of years and live a more productive life? And what effect, if any, will this have upon our future lives?

I wish you good health and a long life.

Best regards and Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

The determination of one's lifespan in the manner mentioned by you was true for a certain group of persons only who belonged to the so-called Kodex. However, since the dissolution of that kodex a couple of years ago, all human beings who live on planet earth are now living under the same conditions: The lifespan of a person is influenced and determined by factors like nourishment, movement, thinking, behavior/acting, accidents, genetic influences, state of the psyche, openness to progress, etc. etc.

Nils

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2004 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: Expansion of space.
Hi Billy:
I wonder if your contacts (Ptah, Quetzal or others) have discused with you if the seemingly endless expansion of space will continue forever.
If not, I'd like to know when will the expansion of space stop?
Respectfully yours,
Niels

Answer

The expansion of space stops 155.5 trillion (billion) years after the big bang (see question by Scott above).

Michael_d

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Concerning numerology, the following information is based on “Cheiro’s Book of Numbers”, but not the Spirit Lessons, because I am not a passive member and can’t read German.

In Cheiro’s system of numerology, the numbers are said to be "ruled" by or derive their vibration from the planets of the Solar system.

1 = Sun
2 = Moon
3 = Jupiter
4 = Uranus
5 = Mercury
6 = Venus
7 = Neptune
8 = Saturn
9 = Mars

In this system, the planet Pluto is not accounted for. This might be understandable because Pluto was discovered just one year before Cheiro’s death. However contemporary astrologers usually assign great significance to Pluto, saying it rules “power” and “transformation” among other things. However, assigning such importance to Pluto is somewhat odd because Pluto is such a small planet and is so distant from the Sun and Earth. Is the planet Pluto of no true importance in numerology and astrology, and is this because it is not really a planet?

Wishing you and everyone at the FIGU peace and good health.

Michael_d

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Edward

Post Number: 421
Posted on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings dear Billy....

First of all I would like to thank you for answering my last question
concerning Plejaren materimony.

My next question concerns Nokodemjon.

There has been some different clearifications which involve Nokodemjon's
name origine and it's relation.

There has been excerpts from your contact-notes, which have been
translated and posted, stating the Nokodemjon is The Name of the
Spirt-Form, and thus, Not of a Human Being of flesh and blood.

Are you in the liberty of telling us where the name Nokodemjon belongs to?

The name being a Spitit-Form or that of a Human Being?

Many Thank yous and may the best of health be with you Always.

Edward.

Answer

Thank you, the same to you. --- Nokodemjon is a name of a human being. There were two persons with the same name.

A spirit form has no name.

Savio

Post Number: 495
Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It was mentioned that it is advisable to remove the pubic hair.

As nature provided this hair to most of the human beings on earth, I would think the pubic hair must be of some use, unless it is the result of our manipulated genes or it is no more suitable for the existing environment of the earth.

My question is: What is the reason behind this pubic hair removal and what is the appropriate age to do this? I wonder if it apply to all human races on earth and the Plejarens as well.

Salome :-)

Savio

Answer

Hygienic reasons.
Appropriate age? As soon and as long as the pubic hair grows.
There are human beings on Earth whose pubic hair doesn't grow (living somewhere in the jungles of South America).
The Plejarens have no pubic hair anymore (genetically influenced).

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Though it is said to be a rare occurrence, does a spirit form that returns from the Arahat Athersata spirit level to the material world still remain conscious in the beyond surrounding the planet on which it has incarnated and know it is incarnating into a physical body, or does it temporarily become unconscious while taking part in the reincarnation cycle?

Answer

In the beyond there is no personal consciousness as we imagine it to be. No, such a spirit form is not conscious in the beyond. --- The incarnation process is steered/processed by creational laws.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 97
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Aside from my next question, I think it would be a good idea for the Plejarens to create in the fields of England next year, you're salome peace symbol, since this in itself may draw the attention of many more people to FIGU's mission and to the salome peace meditation. However, now that crop formation season is over, I hope this idea is not to late. Just a suggestion. :-)

OK my Question is: What will happen to the ET like beings living underground in places like Mt Shasta and also yet others living in Agarta, in the event of a possible world war 3, if it happens?

I've been thinking about the possibilities that even in these events, whether such underground dwellings would still be a safe place to be for such ET human beings since the Agartans survived by this means during the destruction of Mu. Unfortunately I do not see the possibilities of any such underground ET inhabitants accepting any surface dwellers for personal safety, but perhaps there are other places for people to go to, such as vacant ancient underground tunnels, under South America, etc.

Peace in new ideas,

James Truthseeker

Answer

They will die independently if there is a war or none. (Btw: There are only a few of them living today).

If WW 3 should occur, you could die anyplace on earth, on the surface or in a tunnel (note CF: especially tunnels in earthquake-prone territories; besides, living in tunnels is not too comfortable.

Jlo

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

If it is true that the American forces and "coalition" forces are fighting a "war on terrorism", as the U.S. Administration and media would have us believe, can such a war on terror ever be won?

Respectfully,

Jlo

Answer

No, they are not fighting a war against terrorism, but for world domination etc. And of course a "war on terror" cannot be won. (Note CF: To eliminate terror on a long scale would need reasonable thinking and true responsibility etc. etc.)

Hunter

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
We know that the Plejarens and other humans live roughly 1,000 years compared to 100 for terrestrial humans, but do they also mature slower? For example, would a typical Plejaren reach puberty at 13 years of age or 130 years of age?

Thanks,
Hunter

Answer

They reach puberty between 12 and 16 years, just as here on Earth. But they do not marry before they reach the age of 70. All of them are learning different professions.

Mhurley

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Out of all the experiences you have had with ETs in your life, which is your most memorable and why?

Matt

Answer

Experiencing real humanity along with reverence and dignity.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Would the Peace Meditation help people with schizophrenic and mood-disorders evolve spiritually or what would be your best advice?

May you live long.

Answer

No. What could help are normal meditations: meditation for calmness, for self-discovery, for rest, etc. What also can help is to cultivate neutral thoughts or wishful dreams (Wunschtraeume). However, if you create and indulge in a wishful dream, you must always be aware that it is a wishful dream only.

Memo00

Post Number: 75
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Billy

i hope you are doing fine

I have read in Guido´s book: “and still they fly" that plejarans transform pure lead into the metal alloy they use for their beamships through seven working cycles, and even when they don´t know how to obtain the “philosopher´s stone”, it is universally possible to transform directly lead into gold . . .

Some people say that the whole alchemical process is some kind of metaphor of spiritual evolution while some other people say that alchemy is a science by which it can be obtained an elixir that cure all diseases and can transform pure lead into gold, etc etc

my questions is this:

is true alchemy just like any other science where in this case the desired metal would be obtained in a lab or is it the result of the use of the spiritual powers ??? (like when Jmmanuel healed sick persons, etc)

thanks
and take care

Answer

Actually, the Plejarens make their metal alloy from electrons. Lead is only one stage in that process.
Alchemy in the olden days was what physics are (is?) today.
It's not the spiritual powers that were/are used, but the consciousness-related ones.

Michael

Post Number: 443
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Regarding the human spirit, how can its powers be consciously accessed, and how can one's life path be determined by it in the womb, if the spirit is actually unconscious and not accessible to us?

Thank you,

Answer

It's the human consciousness that influences or determines one's life path (in the womb and later) --- consciously, unconsciously of sub-consciously. One's path of life is constantly determined by how one thinks and acts etc.

Michael Horn

Jay

Post Number: 346
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Regarding Earth's future projects with Mars, will it be possible to actually bring Mars back to habitable status using our new technologies or probable ones found in Mars ancient past ??

Reason for question is that I find it quite not likely that we can succeed in bringing back a planet with its Akashic field not existing anymore to active status.

Thank you and BE WELL my friend :-)

Answer

There exists an "Akashic field" around the planet even if there are no human beings living on it. Impulses could also be drawn from the cosmic storage banks

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Marc

Post Number: 183
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Edgar Cayce once spoke of a Hall of Records that exists either inside or below the Sphinx on the Gizeh Plateau in Egypt.

Do you know if such a chamber exists and if there is an archive of lost, ancient knowledge hidden within it?

Thank you.

Salome,
Marc Juliano

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Mr_suzuki

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,

In Contact# 136, 14 October 1980, Semjase said to you:

195. “Around the time of January 19, 1981, Japan will be shaken by an earthquake which we calculated to be about 8 points strong, according to the Richter scale known to you.

196. This quake, which despite its strength will remain without great catastrophe, serves as sign of the end of the Irani-American hostage affair.”

From Semjase’s comments, it seems that the earthquake was an expression or release of the built-up tensions world-wide to what she called “…for the time being, the greatest criminal extortion of the Earth…”

My question: On a broad scale, can the collective thoughts, feelings and emotions of humans result in major earth and weather changes like hurricanes, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions?

Thank you.

Mr. Suzuki

Answer

It's a listing of events only that do not depend on each other. It's like: "this happens here, and then that happens there, etc."

Norm

Post Number: 665
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Since Erra is a split second time shifted from Earth's current timeline. If you were to travel from Erra and return to Earth without making the split second time correction, what would Earth's date be, past, present or future?

Answer

You would not meet Earth because Erra is in another dimension (space).

Technod

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good morro,evryone
could it be explained at ant length where and how the vibrations of us humans are emmitted.?
thank u

Answer

They are emitted allover the body through fluidal forces or fluidal vibrations.

brian

Chiuwang

Post Number: 172
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier:

Could you tell us how long Ptaah has been JHWH of our planet?
Thanks.

Answer

No, but perhaps Billy will ask Ptaah about this.

Hampton Chiu

Nils

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy:

I've read some of Adamsky's books and in one of them he describes a sightseeing of a mothership and when entering a room (lab), he saw a very old man to whom his guides showed a high respect.

In which way is/was this old man known to you?

Thank you in advance,

Niels.

Hi Niels,

Billy and the Plejarens have stated the Adamski case is a complete fraud. This information is available in the contact notes.

Regards
Scott-Moderator

Answer

The moderator is right.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 315
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

What is the Universal-Creative Evolution-Energy (universell-sch?pferischen Evolutions-Energie)?

Salome,
Jacob

Answer

"Evolutive" Creation energy; energy within which exists all "evolutive" energy of Creation (evolutive Schöpfungsenergie; Energie, in der alle evolutive Energie der Schöpfung drinsteckt).

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page