Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 01, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through February 01, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mr_suzuki

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems so simple that if America would neutralize its support of Israel there would be a chance for peace in the Middle East. Why does America stubbornly support Israel and her interests to the detriment of the Muslims and Arabs and the hopes for peace in the region?

My thanks once again,

Mr.Suzuki

Answer

America "thinks" that by supporting Israel she (?) will be successful to achieve her goals (= to rule the world).

Kei

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2004 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. Suzuki:

US will never be neutral in the Jew-Arab conflict. You have to know US is heavily controlled by Jews from politics, economics, mass comm, all the way to entertainment. Jews feel a very strong racial bonding all over the world after thay have been persecuted for thousands of years everywhere. So how can a basically Jewish run country like the US take a neutral position in the Jew-Arab conflict.

Hello Kei,
Please don't post seperate topics/questions within the the same post for two seperate topic areas. If you feel you have the answer to a question someone is asking in this section, please post your response seperately in the "Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves"
Thanks-Moderator

Hello dear Billy:

I am always curious about the society and technology in the much superior planets. When our cosmic brothers travel hundreds or thousands of light years in a few minutes of earthly time in their beam ships, they go into a hyperspace or the physicists call it a time space distortion or warping. What exactly is the state of hyperspace? Does it go into a different dimension and out again to achieve the warping process?

Hope you doing well and be active with all our cosmic brothers. Take care and keep warm in the Swiss Alps.

Answer

Billy cannot explain this question.

Chiuwang

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

Is it true that Akashic/Akasha records is a type of conscious energy around each planet that stores the memory of its creatures/human beings and is outside of the bounds of time, including past, present and future and that it is passive, meaning that it cannot invoke impluses by itself, but can only be accessed by the subconsciousness of living human beings?

Thanks.

Hampton Chiu

Answer

Akashic records is an old Sanskrit word/term, something like "world memory". It's not quite clear what it means. It's not the storage banks.

Hampton Chiu

Savio

Post Number: 498
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to a video "The Reopening of the Meier Case" (1999), starring Methusalem Meier, Michael Hesemann, Wendelle Stevens & Phobol Cheng.

During the presentation, Phobol Cheng described what she knew about Asket. She remembered that Asket has ˇ§long dark hairˇ¨, golden skin, around 5ft1, did not have a typical European look but a mixture of European and Asian. She recognized immediately that the girl was not Asket when someone showed her the forged photos.

If her impression about Asket is accurate, then all those forged photos about Asket and Nera were too badly made, we donˇ¦t even have to compare their hair lines, because the girls in the photos are ˇ§blondesˇ¨ and are typical Europeans.

My question is: If Phobol Chengˇ¦s description about Asket is accurate, that the difference between Asket and the dancing girl is so apparent, was it due to your extremely poor physical condition and faded memory at that time, that it was not possible to recognize this right away as Phobol Cheng did?

Thank you :-)

Savio

Answer

The difference wasn't so great (in Billy's memory)

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

Do you know how many earth humans currently (dec 2004) participate in the peace meditation? When you mention that things may be straigthened up with regards to the world situation (politics, environment, etc...), you are thinking about the peace meditation?

Thanks in advance for your availability to answer all our questions,
be well and healthy

Salome
Eric

Answer

No

Jplagasse

Post Number: 324
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I'm still trying to figure out the time travel thing. From my perspective i'm not thinking correctly on this... but am hoping to gain further insite with the following:

A "thought experiment"...

If i travelled back in time, and moved a tree (transplanted) it ten feet south of it's original position.

What would the akashic records show?

Would there be two "timelines", one of these leading up to the "present" where i went back in time to move the tree, or only one, showing the "after the move" position... or ??

Christian's and other explanations have stated we cannot change the past through time travel. Yet... what exactly happened, that we can now read about the "magician's flashlight" etc.?

Hi JP,

This last question was answered to some extent in Christians response to my post of 7/12/2004. Since the first two questions you asked are somewhat interelated, I will leave them, but please try and limit your questions to one per round. Thanks-Scott

I'm not sure if i asked this question effectively. Any clues or insights you can provide, despite my attempt would be greatly appreciated.

Salome,
Pierre

Answer

You cannot change a thing that has already happened. What has happened in the future cannot be changed in the past.

Regarding the "magician's flashlight": Since it was brought back into the past from the future, it had to be there in the past.

Bronze

Posted on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard
How many civilians have been killed as a result of the American invasion in Iraq?

thanks for your time:-)
Bronze

Answer

Thousands,

You may find this webpage interesting in regards to the possible body count of Iraq civilians-Scott
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

George

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Can you yourself collaborating with Plejarians come up with some simple ingenious plan that would list root causes of why things happen like terrorism etc. and then give us simple easy to understand point by point plan/method on how to successfuly deal with that. Something that we can present to our elected officials that they would be able to easily and cost effectively work into our political and economic structure?
Surely with a 12 billion years of recorded history that Plejarians have there had to be something of that sort occurring periodically(cycles of greed and selfishness). Their last 50,000 years proves that their political/governmental methodology has finally reached it’s proper balance. Some aspect of that could be retrofitted and tested to meet our level of need.
Biggest problem here I think is to be able to successfully neutralize the Dark Side oriented ‘Shadow Government grouping’ within the Governmental Structure and it’s ability to sway/convince the whole toward dark side event like War.

Only a King of Wisdom will be able to come up with genius resolution like that.

Regards and due respect for All.

George

Answer

Each human being must change his thinking towards the positive (by meditation). One has to find calmness within oneself, in order to open oneself for good feelings, good thoughts and love. Only then we can change something.

Jlo

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

George W. Bush was again elected President of the USA. Was he voted into his position fairly this time, or were underhanded machinations again responsible for his winning the election?

Thank you.

Answer

No he wasn't. About
400,000 falsified votes were stored in different computers in different Bush-friendly states from the former elections (= of four years ago).

Hunter

Post Number: 123
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
In one of your contacts with Asket regarding the Tunguska Incident, she said to you:

"More than 4,300 life forms of extraterrestrial origin were destroyed during this gigantic destruction, which only leads back to the terrestrial Christian cult, because the actual reason for this destruction was the insanity of this terrestrial religion."

Specifically, how did the Christian cult play a role in the destruction of this extraterrestrial craft?

Thanks,
Hunter

Answer

About 1160 years ago three races of ET's from far away galaxies of this universe came to Earth. They got in contact with terrestrial priests and studied our religions. After several years of study they decided to teach their peoples according to the Christian religion, a deadly mistake. Within 11 years the long peaceful time was ended and war broke out between families and nations, etc. When one of the three worlds was destroyed during the world wars, other ET stopped the insanity, and all terrestrial religions and especially Christianity (Christian faith) was strictly prohibited. And it was also forbidden to visit Earth again, and should a ship get lost on Earth and would not be able to get off again, the ship and its crew should eliminate themselves. This occurred about 1000 years after the first visit on Earth, when a ship had to land in Russia due to severe technical damage. The ship was able to rise only a few hundred meters above ground, and because within the ship a terrestrial epidemic had started, it was decided to eliminate the ship in a huge atomic explosion, a few hundred meters above ground. (Summary by CF, based on Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 1, pages 311 ff.)

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 350
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

That means that the Universal-Creative Evolution-Energy would originate from the Creations-core (Schopfungskern) and therefore having a speed of 10 to 7000 power times the speed of light.
My question is: Is this energy at least partially responsible for striving to evolve (das streben fur evolution) in the spiritform / human itself?

Thank you.

Answer

Everything is contained in this energy, even the universal consciousness.

Salome(Peace in Wisdom),

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Lonnie

Post Number: 64
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Can a damaged psyche be healed or repaired? And, if so, how can we protect the psyche from any future damage?

Regards,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

Yes, it can. The psyche can be protected by using pure reason (instead of stupidity [Unvernunft]). Reasonable/sensible thoughts create good feelings.

Jay

Post Number: 359
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In the Spiritual meditation practices, when one feels the energy of the "SOHAR" or the experience of attaining SOHAR energy. Does the SOHAR development change the state of the SPIRIT-FORM & the way you learn in our physical existence??

Please correct me if I misunderstood the SOHAR concept, thanks :-)

Saalome & BE WELL
JAY

Answer

There exists no spiritual meditation, only consciousness-related meditation. The answer to your question ist NO.

Sohar means "Creation's light" or "Light of BEING".

Learning occurs through one's consciousness.

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Norm

Post Number: 680
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, Do you know anything about your next incarnation? Will this next incarnation be led to FIGU, or will you start a whole new movement in a different country?

Answer

1) No answer. 2) No.

Michael

Post Number: 451
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Perhaps you can help with this. It is said that a true universal Peace-Combat force would be needed to properly protect all countries and people of the Earth froms wars, terrorsits, criminals, revolutionaries, etc.

If I recall correctly, in an early contact, Semjase also said that the time for humans to establish peace without using force has passed, that the tyrants and warmongers must be forcefully removed, which sounds like revolution.

If that is the case, wouldn't such be theoretically against the proposed global laws or is there an exception to it under certain circumstnaces?

Thank you,

Answer

Not a universal Peace-Combat force, but just a Peace-Combat force.

To remove the warmongers and tyrants from their thrones is not a revolution, but an act of reason.

If the Peace-Combat force (troops) is/are acting along the rule of forced forcelessness (gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit) it acts within the boundaries of the creational laws and commandments.

Michael Horn

Cpl

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

I hope you are well. I've heard conflicting reports about "the Destroyer" even from the FIGU forum. Will it never come back, as some suggest, or will it return in the 32nd century, as per your earlier writings? (The 32 century is calculated from the number of years in the future you said it would be returning after AA had authorized its changed orbit).

Wishing you health and all good things.

Thank you.

Chris

Answer

The Destroyer will never return again .

Edward

Post Number: 466
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Dear Billy,

First of all, thank you for answering my question concerning Nokodemjon.

Yes, of course...I see now. Error on my behave. By error, Nokodemjon
being a Spirit-form in the human body of Henoch, still misled me.

I take it that the Second Nokodemjon had the same tasks as his
predecessor.

Known to me, is that The Spiritual Teachings...etc, after LASAN, were
brought Exclusively to the planets of the Lyra and Vega systems, in
UR-Times.

Was this by the second reincarnation of Nokodemjon and are you in the liberty to explain this in somewhat more details, if possible?

Thank you and gute Gesundheit zu Ihnen.

Edward.

Answer

The second Nokodemjon had other tasks than the first one (except regarding distributing the truth).

The Spiritual Teachings (which originated from the first Nokodemjon) were brought to other worlds/planets as well.

There are not more details disclosed.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I consider the lives of certain individuals, such as those who are driven to succeed in becoming what they desire to be, it seems to me that the strength of will they possess to achieve their goal is insurmountable. I can’t imagine that such a strong personality wouldn’t have a major influence on future incarnations, particularly on that incarnation directly succeeding it. I would have thought that the spirit form of such an individual would reincarnate in the body of someone who is destined to live an equally notable life, within a similar, if not the same, profession. My question is, therefore, do the spirit forms of successful individuals reincarnate into lives that are destined to perform similar roles? For example, would the spirit form of someone in power reincarnate into the life of someone who is also likely to acquire a position of power?

Answer

No. An incarnation as a king can be followed by an incarnation as a beggar, and then as a shepherd, etc. etc.

Memo00

Post Number: 110
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Billy

i hope you are doing fine

it is usually said that "Satan" was invented by the evil Chrisitan cult to control people more easily, which is very logical, but i have a little doubt . . .

the Christian Cult was created many time after Jmmanuel´s death, but in the Talmud in Chapter 18, he mentions a "Satan"

Since it is supposed that the "devil" was created by religions distorting the story of Teubel the guy with horn like growths in his skull and "god the hunt" of the Celts,

Then my question is:

Was Satan a real person that in the past did some nasty things, so that his name became a "symbol" of evil and ignorance or is he just another fairy tale to scare kids like "the bogeyman"???

(which i dont think it is the case because then why would Jmmanuel would mention him)

Answer

Satan wasn't a real person. It was the personification of "evil", a term he used like "heaven" and "hell", which are no places/locations, but inner states of mind.

Kei

Posted on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi dear Billy:

About the Christian cult is the cause of the Tunguska explosion that killed so many ET humans. I find it very hard to believe that far far more advanced ET with all the technology for interspace travel would be interested in our human primitive Christian religion!!and then went back home to spread to their far more advanced people of a religion taught by people that are thousands years behind in technology and civilization.

This doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain or ask the Pleadians to explain how can this happened?

Answer

Being advanced in technical knowledge doesn't protect oneself of foolishness. Technical knowledge and consciousness-related knowledge can be out of balance quite substancially, as has been demonstrated by that IHWH who created the IHWH Mata, the so-called "eye of god", a ring nebula. He destroyed an entire galaxy.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 112
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2005 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

In further relation to my last question, I would also like to bring to your attention the further false claims of people who say they are in contact or channel Pleiadians/Plejarens. Not only in them reading some of your material, but also from many aboriginal cultures in North and South America who claim to be descendants from the Pleiades, from which some of them still believe they are in contact with these Pleiadians. Such as is the case with the Navajo, the Lakota, the Inca, the Hopi, etc. The Hopi call such Pleiadians from such star nations, the "Saquasohuh blue Star Kachinas". Furthermore, Gary Kinder once pointed out in his book "Light Years" that the Pleiades in world mythology is attributed to the female; such as; the sisters, the virgins, the maidens and the goddesses, which I find adds to the feminism in the new age movement. Unfortunately that statement appears to have added to the delusions of the same new age people with the false claims, usually women, who have further deluded themselves with the "vision quests" of these aboriginal people who claim such contacts. The "Star Knowledge Conference" back in 1996, by Richard Boylan, had only increased the problem.

Again, I don't believe these aboriginals are in contact with Plejaren star nations, but is there any truth to their ancestral legends in relation to the Pleiades and do their "vision quests" further lead them and others to these contact and other delusions. I would think so.

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

Answer

There have been contacts with Plejaran entities in ancient times, but not today.

Dmac

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2005 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
In a previous question/answer you stated:
"You cannot change a thing that has already happened. What has happened in the future cannot be changed in the past."

When Semjase removed the fir tree, did she move the time period that the tree lived?

Thank you,
Dave

Answer

No, the tree was eliminated in the present time. The tree's life was rolled back like a film roll. Each cell of the tree had to be eliminated backwards, from the top down to the seed from which it had originated. -- The entire process lasted for a fraction of a second.

(See: Guido Moosbrugger: Flugreisen durch Zeit und Raum, page 363; ISBN 3-9807519-5-3)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page