Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 06, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 06, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mdaglioglu

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

For sometime I have been investigating the eating habits and the hand's palm. For example, sometimes it gets redder, pinker, or even more than one color.

The question is that can we tell, investigatin the palm of a person (not the lines), the eating habits and can we conclude that one might increase, vitamins, protein, fruits or vegatables?

Peace,
Murat

Answer

Billy doesn’t know.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 114
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Can you tell us if it is true that a civil war will begin in the USA this year sometime in 2005?

No Comment

Also I was thinking that it's possible the name of the next or last Pope according to the prophecies of Sait Malachy, for "Peter the Roman", could be "Peter-Hans Kolvenbach".

Billy doesn't know

Thanks, with something to think about,

James Truthseeker

Norm

Post Number: 703
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Wendell Stevens translation of the Contact Notes From the book "Message from the Pleiades" Vol.2 page 13. Semjase says to Billy.

Semjase: "For this purpose he was incarnated and educated into his position. He was destined to give by power a new shape to the world and to initiate new forms of development. This was carefully controlled and watched. But still all work was in vain, and he was not able to carry out his mission as was provided. Through the Thule Society in Germany the Gizeh Intelligence was able to possess the being of Adolph Hitler and to misuse him for their dark and wicked purposes, without his being able to defend himself against that. Besides this machination, many forces in the form of Earth human beings fallen under the control of the Gizeh Intelligence settled around him, against which influence he was unable to resist. So he soon was forced to treat against his own destiny and to carry out acts which did not accord to his will."

My question is, what was Hitler's original mission before the Gizeh influence? Could you please elaborate on this?

Answer

It was his „mission“to unite all countries on Earth to a community of nations, but in a peaceful way and not through war and madness.

Lonnie

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Many who study your writings are concerned about the coming foretold catastrophes, some of which are certain to occur, which could effect our survival.

In view of what could happen in the future, what advice or counsel could you give for one to stop worrying about these things so as to live a happy and productive life.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

The human being shall turn towards the real truth and live accordingly. He shall produce joy and harmony etc. within himself. If he heeds this he will bear everything negative that happens around him. Fear will vanish. At that moment one lives with that what really exists, and one is making the best out of everything.
The human being must change himself. You cannot change the neighbour or the world. However, you can be a model or good example, and perhaps another person will act and think in the same or similar way. It’s a slow process, but as more and more people think and act in the same direction, the wave or stream will become bigger and bigger.

Jay_q

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If u wont put both put 1 of these questions in and ill save the other 1 for next time. my question is, in "Valor" magazine there is an article which states something like " a trucker in the 1960s in the nevada desert met a Lyran and claimed she was a space explorer and she landed in the desert in her ufo" , my question is, was that Samjase? if not who was it and what race did she belong too. (she had long flowing blonde hair). Thanks in Advance :-)

Peace and Love,
Jay

Answer

Certainly it wasn’t Semjase.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 332
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

This is not a question or even a request, but more of a thought I'd like to share for possible consideration:

In my present understanding of the contact notes, Semjase allowed photographs of a "new" style beamship with extra capabilities. This ship is the one with all the "globes" around it.
From what i understand, this ship broke down in some fashion a while later.

The thought is, that if this ship was a prototype of some sort, it would be interesting to have within your personal collection, a photograph (or information) of it's successor, or the next version beamship in it's class or series.

If i'm mistaken somehow, or this has already been done or thought of, please disregard the above.

Thanks for everything!!
Pierre

Answer

They used the old ships and installed new technique and equipment.

Mdaglioglu

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

During a decision or a reaction or an action, etc. is there any way to neutralize or counteract the effects caused by manipulated gene(s) of aggressiveness so that I can feel, sense and understand using reasoning and logic how it is to be without the gene(s)-manipulation?

Or it is not applicable.

Peace,
Murat

Answer

Aggressiveness exists in all life forms.
The genetic manipulation you are asking about is like an “overdrive” of aggression (a tendency of over-reaction).
The human being must try to get control over himself and learn to steer/control his aggression. He must try to not let get his aggression become degenerated, but remain within or revert to a normal level. By right thinking, feeling and acting a genetic manipulation can be influenced and even be altered or made undone.
In other words: Genes can be influenced by one’s view of life, feelings, emotions, etc.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In Contact 251 you mention new and extremely destructive weapons that will be built and create quite a stir prior to the start of WWIII. You also mention mankind will fail in its attempt to protest and boycott the new deadly weapons unless terrestrials finally gain mastery over their reasoning. Is this weapon you are speaking about DEPLETED URANIUM MUNITIONS?

Answer

Included are all kinds of new weapons, like radiation weapons, electron weapons, the HAARP system, etc.

Tjames

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2005 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I am wondering what the relationship between the comprehensive conciousness block, Gemut and the psyche is to the spirit.
Am I right to think that the comp. con. block is the platform at which the spirit can communicate through to either the Gemut or the psyche?

Thank You Billy and staff for all your assistance,
Salome
Tim James

Answer

No.
The CCB is a “product” of the spirit form, and the CCB is dissolving the old personality and creating/building the new personality after the human being’s death.
The Gemuet (this word doesn’t exist in English) is a purely spiritual factor which, through the sub-consciousness, sends impulses to the psyche. There is a connection between the Gemuet and the psyche.

Norm

Post Number: 712
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, There are many conspiracy theories out there that claim Hitler lived after World War 2. My question is, Did Hitler die in 1945?

Answer

Yes, he died in 1945 (he killed himself).

Scott

Post Number: 638
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

There are some theories that suggest that the Columbia Space Shuttle which disintegrated upon reentry into the upper atmosphere may have been intentionally brought down on Feb. 1, 2003. One idea that has been presented is that HAARP may have been a contributing factor. HAARP was activated Feb. 1 at 4:15 a.m. PST and then turned off at 7:20 a.m. PST. The Shuttle entered the atmosphere at approx. 5:53 a.m. PST that same morning. In addition to this, it appears some of the images which were presented to the public may have been modified, to support the idea that a piece of foam dislodged itself from one of the boosters and struck the leading edge of the left wing, causing a failure.

In your opinion do you find any of the “official conclusions” presented, to support the truth of this unfortunate incident?

Thanks very much

Salome
Scott

Answer

It was an accident; not intentional

Mhurley

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some years ago your friend from the Ashoka Ashram Phobol Cheung spoke at a UFO conference in the States about her experiences at the Ashram. She mentioned she would have nocturnal visits from Asket.
Why was Asket meeting Phobol, what was discussed and when did the contacts cease?

Thanks
Matt

Answer

Billy never asked her because this had nothing to do with his contacts. Besides that was Asket’s privacy.

Jay_q

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

It is my understanding that here on earth you can't reincarnate to a new planet and/or body that doesn't come back to earth. My question is... How could not even ten or twenty or so of the 8.6 billion current world population not be ready for such a change? Does the reincarnation process go in mandatory cycles? Thanks for your help.

Salome,
Jay and figu inspired question

Answer

This is a creational law that cannot work for 80 percent only but is valid 100 percent.

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 77
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy:

I have a personal question this time, but i feel it is of interest to all FIGU internet board and supporters:

I have been reading, pondering and meditating on material written by FIGU and yourself over 3 years now, i am slowly detaching myself from years of religious education and belief at my own pace (i am trying to eliminate the word belief from my life).
However, i have to decide for my 7 years son whether he should follow courses of religion (not mandatory, but required by the church). I am not sure if he should follow these, and then i could explain him later when he is grown up. On the other hand, the little material that i have is not for kids,and i personally don`t feel cognizant enough about creational laws to explain them clearly to my kid (neither to any kids in general).

In your evolved opinion, from your own experience with kids and those from the FIGU core group, what would you recommend for anyone in my situation?

Many thanks in advance
Peace
Eric

Answer

Do not send your son to any religious or sectarian courses. Instead let him decide what he wants to do or to learn. Children must learn to decide for themselves what they want to know regarding such issues/topics.

Cpl

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy, Hope you are well. In one of your contact notes a hint was made that many Europeans would be dying from CFJ in the coming decades. Is this related to the following from the medical e-letter Daily Dose, June 3, 2005 by William Campbell Douglass II. MD? http://www.realhealthnews.com/dailydose/freecopy.html Dr Douglass is a vocal opponent of most vaccination programs saying they offer little protection and certain hazards. ÒJust 7 years ago (1998), tens of thousands of children in the UK were injected with a polio vaccine contaminated with serum containing Creutzfeld-Jacob Disease - a pernicious brain-rotting condition similar to MAD COW DISEASE.Ó Thank you, Chris

Answer

Billy doesn’t know of those tens of thousands cases. The CFJD is connected with the Mad Cow Disease.

Cyril

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This question follows from my latest post at the FIGU Forums:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1180.html#POST14845

Where you will also find the motive behind this question.
--
The defenition of mediumship , as I refer to it in this context :
An innate ability to observe and act as brige between an unbound-spirit-form and concerete existance.
--
If this is not an appropriate means to convey my question, I will represent it here in a somewhat more pointed form :

Mr.Meier, what means may I employ to validate knowledge gained through mediumship? - to destinguish the information as seperate from that gained by means off telephathy or/and the Akashic Records, for instance.

I would prefer if you could derive your differentation off these phenomenon as corollaries of 'sence perceptions'.I make clear that I refer to your own sence-abilities and not necessarily those heald by common earth-man.

Thankyou for providing this appourtunity,

Cyril

Answer

To become a medium must be learned.
Through “mediumship” you do not get knowledge, but you can put yourself in a trance, e.g., to present a dance, etc. The claim that mediums receive messages from deceased ones, from demons, angels etc. is esoteric rubbish/nonsense.
Mediumship or being a medium is an entirely different thing than, e.g., telepathy.

(Note by CF: Billy doesn’t hold séances. And what you reported in your posting in the forum here http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1180.html#POST14845 is obviously untrue. This medium is either schizophrenic, or a liar.)

Adonna

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Billy,
On the southern portion of the island of Hawaii there are petroglyphs(pictures carved in stone) of what appear to be Egyptian symbols. These were "discovered" and documented in the 1950's and exist today. Any knowledge of how these came to be, their meaning, by whom, etc.???
Adonna

Answer

The native inhabitants made them, but Billy doesn’t know details. He said: I am not omniscient.

Tam2105

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I understand USA President George Bush's religious fanaticism drives his desire to "democratize" the world, but is he operating under any negative ET influences or is his idea of reality self-created? Thank you.

Tammy

Answer

Self-created

Savio

Post Number: 508
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

In Baalbek of Lebanon, there are three colossal stone blocks that are the largest in the world, the famed Trilithon, sited at the ruin of the Temple of Jupiter.

These stone blocks that make up the Trilithon weigh around 1200 tones each, over 50 times the largest limestone block in the Giza pyramids.

I would think that human labor would not be good enough to transport and install such kind of heavy weight stone blocks.

Do you know the history of these huge stone blocks and/or if it was the work of extraterrestrials?

Savio

Answer

They were chiseled in a quarry and then drawn to their actual place, by terrestrials, not extraterrestrials (as has been the case with the pyramids in Egypt)!

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 372
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

In the meditation book (page 122; vers 131-136) it is described that the chronon-stream is changed when meditating in a meditation-pyramid, and that the amount of change depends on the evolutionary level of the person.

My question is this: The time-stream passes through everyone and everything, does the time-stream change more in a halfspiritform/halfhuman like the Plejaren high council, and less in a person who is still coarse material and therefore on much less developed level of evolution?

Salome,

Answer

No. It is a „Gleichmaessigkeit“, a regularity/uniformity. This is a creational law.
No differences between more or less evolved persons.

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Truthseeker

Post Number: 122
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

What exactly is or was the Biblical ancient Ark of the Covenant, were there more then one of these and do they still exist today and if so, where?

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

There were imitations. The Ark of the Covenant does still exist (hidden in Ethiopia). Billy doesn’t know if the imitations still exist.

Phil638

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Is there any way to determine or culculate an individual's spiritual evolutionary level? Is it possible to do this using astrology and numerology, ect? How much influence does numerology have on oneself? I noticed Billy's life path number is 7 which stands for the seeker of truth into metapyshical areas.

thx phil638

Hi Phil638,

In the future could you try and word your inquiry into one question if possible. Your questions are related, but you are asking questions relating to spiritual evolution, astrology and numerology. Thanks-Moderator

Answer

It is possible, but not by using astrology or numerology. But the “how to do” will not be disclosed.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, can you with absolute certainty say that reincarnation is a law and that there is no punishment after death? Can one really be so sure about this? There is so many people that is afraid of the so-called "hell", and it would be nice to know if you could garantie(?) this, and shortly explain why it really is so.

Thank you.

Answer

Yes, Billy can really guarantee for that. Hell is not a place, but a state of mind (consciousness- and psyche-related). And there is absolutely NO punishment after death.
Billy is sure about this because he knows.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page