Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 31, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through December 31, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hunter

Post Number: 173
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Hope you are doing well. Does someone who has achieved the level of Ishwish have the ability to teleport or to time travel via spiritual power only?

Thanks,
Hunter

Answer

This is effected by consciousness-related forces/powers, not by spiritual power.
To be an Ishwish doesn’t guarantee that the person has the abilities in question. An Ishwish may be very knowing in technical matters, but not so in spiritual or consciousness-related or wise matters.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 64
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear billy

thank you for the opportunity
Billy, if you had heard about Lyndon H Larouche Jr, a former presidential candidate in USA, whose efforts to oust president george bush, dick cheney and the neo-conservative government from office through setting up his Executive Intelligence Review, what is your opinion regarding this person?

Answer

Billy doesn’t know (about) him.

Anthea

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

When a child is born from an unplanned pregnancy, what are the consequences in life for the child and the parents of this child?

I have been told that a difficult life is to be expected for both child and parent/s due to such an unplanned birth. Some clarification on this issue would be helpful.

Thank you. :-)

With warm greetings,
Salome,
Anthea

Answer

It depends on the parents’ thinking and education and on the self-education by the child as it gets older. In other words: If the parents decide to be good parents etc. (and act accordingly), even if the child has not be planned, then the life of the child can be as good as any other’s.

Salome,
Anthea

Lonnie

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

There are many on this forum who have been debating with one another about how to remove the corrupt political leaders from positions of power here in the US. You yourself have said that these people need to be removed because they are leading the entire world into disaster. We all want them out. There is no disagreement here. We know we need to create a good voting system. This is a start. But many don't see exactly how this can be done.

Would you please reiterate once again for the benefit of FIGU members and all concerned, what steps we possibly could take to bring about some positive change in this country?

Lonnie Morton

Answer

A similar question has been answered before. Use the legal system, for example. And educate and enlighten other people. (Note by CF: Found groups of like-minded people.)

Jplagasse

Post Number: 338
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Wishing you & all well into our new year !!

Regarding the "high council" beings, part energy, part physical:

Apart from through the Plejarens and yourself, have there been any other visitations or direct influences from any of these beings on earth, and if so, in which way?

Thanks & regards,
Pierre

Answer

No, there haven’t been such (certainly not).

Solar

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
Could you please explain, what is the purpose and functions of black holes in the universe?

Thanks
Solar

Answer

They are there for “universal recycling”. Black holes are the beginning and end of galaxies, suns, planets, etc. They are an important factor in the cycle of becoming, growing and passing away.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

American plans of Middle East expansion seem to be at a standstill due to their ineptitude in carrying out the Iraq war. Many people expected the Iranian and Syrian regimes to have been toppled by now. But due to waning support for the Iraq war and the growing awareness of people about the true intentions of the Bush administration, it seems unlikely that further wars could be carried out successfully. So it appears the Bush administration may finish out their second term without causing the start of WWIII. If the prophesized timetable for WWIII is still 2010 or 2011, that means the actions of the next American president will be the catalyst for starting WWIII. Clearly the Bush administration has sown the seeds to unite radical Islamic fundamentalists against America. However, will the next American president do even more than Bush towards bringing about the start of WWIII?

Billy doesn’t know who will be the next president.

P.S.: I don’t know if it is significant but, in numerology, the numbers 43 and 44 have very bad meanings. Bush is the 43rd American president and his successor will be the 44th.

Michael_d

Post Number: 112
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier:

If a person is otherwise healthy but is easily distracted and has difficulty focusing on the task at hand, this demonstrates an inability to control his thoughts.

Do you have any advice or recommendations (mental exercises or natural remedies) to help a person improve his focus and concentration? In particular I am asking about young school-children (8-10 years old) who might have difficulty learning meditation.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Answer

Natural remedies most probably do exist, but Billy doesn’t know them.

He recommends meditation and meditative exercises. The children can repeat a mantra, a sentence or focus on some concentration point (like a candle’s flame).

The exercises should be done in a quiet room or surrounding, but not too quiet. There should not be isolation so as not to evoke fear and uneasiness, etc.

Daisy

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2005 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Billy,

I've read on figu, of course, that animals have spiritforms also like us human beings. Knowing we are in the first stage coarse matter universe, what is the fate of all the animals? Will they also evolve to become one with creation or will they meet their elimination when the spiritual universe comes into being..??

Thanks

Answer

The animal spirit forms will not be eliminated, but will unite with the energy block from where they emerged in the beginning.

Solar

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2005 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

When you were a small boy, Sfath mentioned that when you reach an old age, your wisdom and knowledge will be even greater than his own. Since Sfath was an IHWH, does it mean that you are (or will become) an IHWH ?

Thanks
Solar

Answer

This doesn’t mean that Billy will become an IHWH, but it relates to the fact that he (will have) has access to the storage banks of the Nokodemjon, Henok and Henoch personalities, where he can draw off the complete knowledge. Since the P’s don’t have access to this very ancient knowledge (and vibrational plane), it is possible (and actually occurring) that Billy can work for the P’s and teach them spiritual knowledge.

Jacob

Post Number: 431
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2005 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

As far as I know the brain has several parts which are responsible for registering different senses, like the visual cortex which is largely responsible for actually registering optical impulses from the eyes, etc, etc.
As far as I know that, the frontal cortex is mainly responsible for reasoning, according to the Earth scientists.

The question is this:
What is / are the mechanism(s) / structure(s)/ processes/ location(s) in the material consciousness that is responsible for the actual self-awareness of the personality?

Answer

Billy doesn’t know which part of the brain is involved in these processes.

Greetings to you, everybody at the center and the Plejarens
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, then any knowledge you have."

Norm

Post Number: 747
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2005 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Is it true that a photo copy of the TJ exists in the British Museum or some other place?

Answer

No.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2005 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There appear to be parallels between your prophecies in Contact 251 and Nostradamus regarding the possibility of WWIII. You indicate that WWIII will start less than 2 years after four heads of state die within a period of seven days. Nostradamus indicates a war will unfold shortly after the death of an individual called MABUS (GW Bush?) who will be destroyed in retaliation for the overthrow/destruction of three Eastern Kings. You have also indicated that the US and President Bush and his administration are the greatest threat towards the possible outbreak of WWIII.

If President Bush completes his term in office (expiring January 2009) and three middle-eastern heads-of-state do not die within seven days of each other, can it safely be said that the threat of WWIII will have passed, and if not, why?

Answer

Billy doesn’t know. He didn’t preoccupy himself very much with details about prophecies, or with Nostradamus.

Identix7

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2005 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy:
I am most concerned, living in what could become "a land of total destruction", the U.S.A., should world war 3 come. But, didn't "And Still they Fly," the book say that it would come two years after a time when France and Spain become involved in war across their borders, among other signs known just before the time known, and would South America be considered a safer place than North America or most other northern hemisphere places, due to its dominished military value?? (it's lack of military targets?)
thank you, David Lewis

Answer

(This kind of question has been answered several times in this part of the forum.) A prophecy is not a firm fact, but the outcome depends on the thinking and acting of the leaders, nations und people. At this moment, the situation looks a tiny bit better because G.W. Bush has slowed down somewhat in his threats and actions etc. However, France and Israel give reasons to new concerns, etc.

Lonnie

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, December 26, 2005 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Is it helpful to use astrology and numerology in finding someone compatible for a true love relationship?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

No, it isn’t, because numerology and astrology, as they are known and used on Earth, are not at all reliable. What one should use is pure reason (Vernunft), human intelligence (Menschenverstand), logic; one’s own thoughts and feelings, and “Empfindungen” from the spiritual realm.

Mtbstephen

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, only u can awnser this Q to me, have U heard of me, stephen 21 from Montebello CA and is it infact the Plajaren who has come in-contact with me???? I try dropping U thoughts all the time too...

Answer

Neither have the P’s had contacts with you, nor did Billy hear your thoughts.

Thomas

Post Number: 83
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Mr Meier...First I would like to thank you for giving us in the forum some of your time periodically in order to answer our questions. I for one appreciate it.

My question involves the power of the spirit and the consciousness. Specifically I would like to know why people with strong beliefs may cause spiritual abilities to be activated, even when they believe in something false, like an all-knowing God (not Creation)? To be even more clear, I refer to a paraphrase from Talmud Jmmanuel that says something like "having the knowledge that your spirit can do something gives you the ability" and "when you doubt you lose the power of your knowledge"... Elsewhere in the Talmud it says that know and then you might receive out of a strong belief, even though it may be a belief not based on the truth.

I guess my question is more correctly stated: Can you please clarify a little on the above topic? I do not know exactly how to phrase my question succinctly but I am interested in why knowledge/confidence allows one to perform feats of spirit and consciousness yet so does a false belief. Thank you again and sorry for the "long winded" question! Smile!!!

Thomas

Answer

Strong belief can be as powerful as effective knowledge. However, there is a big difference between belief and knowledge.

Belief: something is believed or assumed, and there is some hope involved (that a god etc. exists). A belief can never be proven.

Knowledge: there is absolute knowledge that “it is as it is”. Knowledge can be proven.

Both, belief and knowledge, are working as consciousness-related powers. It’s the concentration on a wish or aim which works, be the origin a strong belief or mighty thoughts of knowledge.

Kiril

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I will greatly appriciate if you could help me with answering the following question :

My question is in conern to the validity of the extra-ordinary abilities of the Bulgarian blind women going by the name of - Baba Vanga(Grandmother Vanga) - or Evangelia Dimitrova. If you have any other information partaining to specific claims she made during her lifetime this would be of further use. ( She claimed she was in contact with an Extra-Terretrial species )

My family lived in the same village as 'Baba Vanga' and my grandfathers mother was her best friend for the duration of her entire life. In this way I have first hand knowledge and validation of her predictions as they partain to my family(All predictions have occured without acception, exactly as foretold), and I know-of many others with lesser certainty.

I am in confliction however because she was and is world famous and recieved money for services- medical diagnoses and fortune-telling. This is contrary to the attributes ascribed by the Plejarens to persons of true extra-ordinary ability.

Thanks,
Kiril
----
----

Answer

Billy didn’t hear/know of Baba Vanga.
What can be said is that, time and time again, people appear who have prophetic abilities = who have some knowledge about the basic processes, and who then can derive happenings from this, because everything is based on cause and effect.

Savio

Post Number: 532
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Edward T. Martin mentioned in his book “King of Travelers – Jesus’ Lost Years in India” that there is another book called “The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ” by Levi Dowling.

It seems that the case of Levi Dowling is very much alike that of Edgar Cayce, because his book is termed “Transcribed from the Akashic Records”.

Within Levi’s book, described Jmmanuel’s spiritual teachings, education, preaching and adventures in the East, story was told up to the ‘risen from the dead’.

My question is:

Do you have any comments regarding Levi and his book? What accuracy (%) is the information provided within the book?

Savio

Answer

Billy doesn’t know / has not read these books.

Mhurley

Post Number: 115
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
Whatever happened to Jitschi?
Did he try to contact you later on in life?
Did he go public in anyway with his experiences?
Did they blow his mind?:-)

Matt

Hi Matt,

If I remember correctly Jitschi was told by Asket never to reveal any of this to anyone. He died I think in 1996 or 1997 and he apparently never spoke a word to anyone about his experiences for the remainder of his life.

Answer

That’s correct.

Clem

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag Billy

I quote from your "And there shall be peace on earth...":

"Problems of any kind, be it fear, hatred, revenge, cowardice, terror, lust for power and retaliation, or whatever else, cannot and may not be simply filed or buried in one's memory or subconsciousness, with the hope that they simply disappear. In fact, the problems remain existent and maliciously push into the foreground again and again causing uncontrollable harm. In the worst case the consequences will be war, hatred, vindictiveness, murder, greed for power, and striving to gain power; as well as terror, fanaticism, or homicide of the most evil form. To fight against these evil forms of degenerations is more or less unsuccessful. Thus it is not possible to simply file away these problems in one's memory or subconsciousness, for they need a clear resolution and dissolution. The only way that this can happen is by leading the existing problems into an acute state, where their particulars and subtleties can be consciously examined, analysed, cleared up and dissolved. Putting problems into an acute state means that problems -whatever they are, whether they relate to themselves or to a single fellow-human being, or to several of them, or to an entire nation, the environment, or even to the whole of mankind - are tackled in the way whereby they are consciously brought forward and made to exist in the present where they are recognisable and acute. In this way they become highly active and break forth like an explosion. However, that has to happen in a quiescent state, in where the problems that are becoming acute become mobile only in the thoughts and feelings and do not break out externally. The problems, therefore, are not becoming externally effective but are only directed inwards, towards the thoughts, feelings and emotions. And as the problem's eruption takes place consciously occurring only in the inside, since there were no external factors present such as other people, activities, situations, etc., this is called a quiescent state; because quiet prevails externally and the fight only takes place internally. The problems don't have to be fought and overcome in an external condition that is unreal, for they are not externally existent. Thus this process only takes place internally acute in thoughts, feelings and emotions, and can be consciously controlled, analysed, worked upon and dissolved iota for iota. Therefore, all emotions as well as problems of any kind are in an external quiescent state when they are placed into an acute condition in the innermost self. Which is why it is also taught that emotional problems and any other forms of problems can only be worked upon and dissolved in their quiescent state."

My question is: Can you please elaborate on "consciously controlled, analysed, worked upon and dissolved iota for iota" and give examples?

Vielen Dank
Clemencio

Answer

The human being has to learn for himself the content/nature of the spiritual laws and commandments, and has to ask himself: How to I behave as a human being towards other human beings, towards myself and towards the universe, in order to see and learn what I do in a false way, and then to learn from it. It means to learn constantly, all the time, and to ask oneself: What is correct, what is false? And if you detect something that is false, eliminate it.

Consolato

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy,

for the past year now I've been trying to attempt to change my old problematic lifestyle to anew to be in line with your spirit teachings but I've been having trouble trying to get myself motivated to get my life in order so to speak as well as trying to take more responsibility for myself and my actions too. There is nothing I would like more then to leave that old problematic lifestyle behind. Is there anything you can suggest that I can do to help me overcome these two areas of problems (responsibility, motivation) that I feel are holding me back, like as in exercises that I can do or whatever else that might be?

many thanks Con

Answer

The same answer as the one just above applies here as well.
First you have to build up a strong motivation, and then build up the will to change what should be changed. It’s important to realize that you are self-responsible for everything that you do, or don’t do.

Scott

Post Number: 725
Posted on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I know that you and members of the FIGU and many other people throughout the world have put in much effort to ensure the success of the “Mission”.

My concerns are for the future of the “Mission” because at some time in the future you will pass away as we all do. I have thought there are people on this planet that may not wish the mission to succeed, but because you are still alive they may be hesitant to intervene until your passing. Since the Plejarens are in possession of technologies many times greater than what is known on earth it would seem these darker elements may not want to attempt anything for fear of being exposed or even stopped. Since it is known by these trouble makers that you are the only one in contact with the Plejarens, it seems the mission may be jeopardized once the Plejarens leave us and we will not have the advantage of receiving yours and their helpful information.

My question is, are there any safeguards afforded the rest us who are striving for the continuation of the mission once we are left on our own?

Thank you very much for listening and answering the many questions for the English speaking people of this planet on this forum.

Salome
Scott

Answer

Never before has such an amount of knowledge (or spiritual and consciousness-related) been available in writing on this planet. It is even much more than has been planned. To publish everything in writing and distributing it all over the world makes sure that the knowledge will not perish again in the future. Billy’s relatives and FIGU will ensure that everything (the Mission) continues.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page