Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 29, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through March 29, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Daisy

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiril,

You want insight into the matter of physics but it doesnt prove anything unless your in a specific position to prove it. If you don't mind me asking, why are you interested in this information??

Norm

Post Number: 766
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiril, I think what you are looking for may only be in German. Email me, maybe I can help.
storman3@bellsouth.net

Kiril

Post Number: 71
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Topic - Plejaren Scientific Information
Reply to Daisy PostNo.15
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daisy:
In my readings of the BEAM material, so far, I have found scientific information of two types : The first type is very general/broad, the type of ideas that may be associated with most modern scientific theories dealing with the nature of reality -- However, there also exists scientific information that is much more specialized/specific, which finds consonants in but a few of todays scientific thinkers.

What I failed to mention in my initial post on this topic is that I found in the BEAM material, not only a new set of scientific ideas to pursue but also ideas that were in line with my of own scientific thinking - that is, as it concerns the second type of scientific information I described above.

This is my primary interest in the material I seek - in that if it shares such great similarity with my own, I may be able to accelerate my research by avoiding dead ends and errors and lead it in new and fruitful directions as such. What specific research? - in what specific areas? - is something I would like to keep to myself for now.

-- BTW, why are you interested to know why I'm interested in this information?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yours,
Kiril

Kiril

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Topic - Plejaren Scientific Information
Thanks
Norm:
Thanks for offering your assistance Norm, its much appreciated -- email sent.
Cheers,
Kiril

Pudd

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is discussion about an ancient E.T. race of reptilian's using shape shifting to look human and claims continue to be made that they rule this planet.David Icke continues to insist and support this theory.His interview with Arizona Wilder is compelling.Randy Winter's is claiming that Reptilian's have infiltrated the Meier teaching's.What do the Plejaren say on the matter,I have not been able to find much about this.Salome Pudd

David_chance

Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pudd,
I think all this about reptilians in control of Earth and all the rest of it is pure nonsense. The following was from a recent Q&A to Mr. Meier:

Barbarotico
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 04:04 pm:

The reptilians have reigned for hundred of millions of years on this planet and I suspect that they evolved an intelligent line.
My suspicions are based on some histories from peoples that affirm to saw humanoids with reptilian appareance.
I suspect that there are some very anvanced civilizations of reptilians, or underground bases here on earth and that they have advanced space technology.
What have to say billy or you about this matter?

Answer
Of course there exist reptilian-like beings in the Universe. However, they are not here on Earth. And those "underground bases" are an "invention".
(Note by moderator CF: Billy once had a visit by an amphibian-like woman, but she (Asina) will not return to Earth.

Pudd

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This whole thing about reptilian's is indeed non-sense and illogical.There are so many web site's really pushing this stuff.M horn told me there was zero evidence to support the existance of an earth ruleing reptile armadda.Thank you D-Chance for your input on the matter.Salome Pudd

Norm

Post Number: 768
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Randy Winter's is claiming that Reptilian's have infiltrated the Meier teaching's."

Pudd, Can I get a source for that statement?

Junior

Post Number: 66
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Pudd,

For a time before finding out about Billy, I used to get the information from David Icke, which I later understood how much incorrect things he is talking about, not every thing but quite a bit.

Any way my point mentioning this is because the person you mentioned named Arizona Wilder from what I heard is a fake, not even her real name. If I am not mistaken her story is all fiction, I am not sure why but I could imagine someone wants to keep him David Icke away from focusing on the real truths.

regards
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Pudd

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Norm the site is evpreversespeaking.com.This appears to be a new site with an all out attack on Meier.I don't think winter's made these statement's and Horn informed me that this site left him nauseated.We are slowly slideing into the age of knowledge and if feels good.Salome Pudd

Pudd

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Junior I feel you are correct with your assessment about Icke and Wilder being fake.It is really about the freemason's and there satanic rituals.Guerrilla new's network(pageB08004)is a great source and all member's need to analize this evidence.Although Bush & Blair are high level 33 degree mason's,they still take direction from higher level member's.When you see the ritual's and dieties the mason's worship you will need to say Salome.Love & harmony Pudd

Nobody

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have been looking for an explanation to the origins of the black race. the only thing I have found is an obscure explination that they came from the sirius region 30,000 years ago. It was documented the white and yellows races past but thats all I can find on the black race. If anyone has any detailed information would be most appreciative.

Norm

Post Number: 771
Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nobody, Please explain what more you want? You can alway ask Billy in the questions to Billy section.

Norm

Post Number: 773
Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pudd, I still can't find Winters saying that on that website. Someone named Peggy but not Winters. Please direct me to the exact place. Thanx.

Pudd

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm you were on the correct site.There is no file name for this Meier case entry.Peggy sent in pictures of her house cat's,click paul clancy.The person writing this identifies himself as I and claim's to have co-hosted a UFOaz show with ted loman and jim nichol's.The I person claims to have "reversed" Winter's.Randy never made these claims, the I person and his claims of reversing winter's,which I must say I don't understand what that is.I was mistaken for claiming randy made this statement.The site is indeed EVP Reverse Speaking powered by word press.My post which is no#13 should be removed as I was quite inaccurate.Thank you Norm for 773,Salome Pudd

Nobody

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I would just like to know the black races history and if they have any conection to sirian overlords

Norm

Post Number: 775
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pudd, Reverse Speech is like what they did in the 1970s, they would play a Beatles or Ozzie Ozborne record backwards & hear the devil speak. Its insane! People that do this hear whatever they want. I can't believe people buy into this.

Nobody, You should ask Billy this in the questions section.

Scott

Post Number: 754
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Arie,

You posed this question to Billy in the Questions to Billy Answered section.

I would like to learn how You, Jmmanuel and other Prophets of a similar spiritual developmental level were and are still able to incarnate on our lesser developed Earth? what was the process like? how did the Plejarens help?

The reason for my question steams back to my recent understanding that we are only able to incarnate into a planet, if the level of spiritual development of said planet matches our own. Should this be so, how did you override this Creational Law?

I have included a portion of the contacts notes in which Queztal is having a conversation with Billy regarding this topic.

Fragen aus dem Publikum zum Kontaktbericht vom 1. Mai 1989 (Anm.: Florena)

Nokodemions Reingeistform war in der Arahat Athersata-Ebene bereits sehr hoch entwickelt, als der Beschluss zur Rückkehr in einen materiellen Menschenkörper gefasst wurde, wobei die Durchführung allerdings nur durch das massgebende Eingreifen der höchsten Ebene, der Petale-Ebene, ermöglicht werden konnte.

Nokodemion’s pure spirit form was already very far developed in the Arahat Athersata-level as the vote to return in a material human body was collected, whereby the implementation certainly could only be enabled through the authoritative engagement of the highest levels.

Dies darum, weil für die Geistform Nokodemions eine besondere Konsistenz- Veränderung geschaffen werden musste, durch die allein es ermöglicht werden konnte, dass die Geistform in einen menschlichen Körper zurückzukehren vermochte.

It’s for that reason, because Nokodemion’s spirit form had to create a special consistency alteration through which it alone could enable the spirit form to return in a human body.
}

I would glean from this that certain alterations/adjustments were made to Billy’s Spirit Form which allowed it to reside within a human body. I believe this also holds true for numerous ET Spirit Forms which are currently reincarnated. (I learned this from a Passive Member).

Regards
Scott

Nobody

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It takes way to long for a response to the questions besides I assume there must be someone who must have this information. I think P'tahh explained their origins in contact 256.

Pudd

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Again Norm nice to hear from you.I was hopeing you could give some information about that winged "being" caught on CNN and those stills taken by a new york officer(the site is 9-11 and the alien question).There is no doubt that you see what appear to be X-A22 fighter disc's flying by as the planes enter the tower's.Horn could not explain the creature,and my hopes are for a post 776 from you which might shed light on what I percieve to be an amazing mystery.To all member's continue your pursuit of knowledge and use of logic with a goal of obtaining wisdom.Salome Pudd

Arie

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

I want to thank you for your response to the question I posted to Billy regarding Higher Spirit Forms being able to reincarnate on earth.

When reading the text you quoted between Queztal and Billy, along with your conclusion that certain adjustments/alterations must have been made, I am left curios about the details of that process. I would like it, if at all possible, to learn how & which changes needed to be made to make it possible for Higher Spirit Forms to incarnate in this lesser developed planet Earth.

Further more, when reading your quoted text, it would seem that if the group of Spirit Forms that comprise the Arahat Athersata-level had to vote, that could imply that Nokodemion’s pure spirit form was not the only choice. Is that the case? if so, why did the Arahat Athersata-level select Nokodemion over other possible volunteers.

I would like to state that I am grateful to Billy and once again thank Billy/Nokodemion’s pure spirit form for the immeasurable work done – Saalome to you Herr. Edward Albert “Billy” Meier.

Scott, I thank you in advance for your time and help and hope my questions are acceptable.

Saalome and cheers,
Arie

p.s. given that you have answered my question here, should I expect Billy to answer the question I posted to him anyway?

Norm

Post Number: 777
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pudd I don't know anything about that.

Nobody All I can say is its not in english. Maybe someone that reads German can tell you more if you don't want to wait. Otherwise get in line & ask.

Scott

Post Number: 755
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Arie,

At present I think we can only guess what occurred to allow this transformation between “pure” spirit and physical form.

I don’t know if the “vote” was related to which spirit form was chosen, but rather the approval of Billy’s spirit form to undertake this difficult mission. I think it was “his” own volition and desire to help bring human beings back to the truth and to reveal the laws and directives of Creation once again. Nokodemion is not the name of the spirit form, but rather the personality that represented that spirit form as I understand it.

I would also like to hear Billy’s response to the question as well; possibly he can shed some light on how this actually occurred.

Kind Regards
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page