Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 23, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 23, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Anday727

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

we know that Plejarens can recognize which spirit form inhabiting which person, like you have told us that spirit form of Gabriel is now inhabiting Quetzal, and also, that spirit form of Semjasa later inhabiting new born persons of the same name.
Regarding Plejaren names, I've found that their real names are somewhat different from those we use for them. My question is:

Is there any importance for them, having the same name again?

Many greetings,
Dejan

Answer

The Plejaren themselves cannot recognize a spirit form themselves. The have to ask the Arahat Athersata plane/level to get the information.

Regarding your question: What do you mean exactly? Are you asking whether or not it is important that, e.g., Quetzal’s new personality in his next life will be called Quetzal again?

If yes: no, that’s not important.

Solar

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I remember reading in FIGU materials, that animals and even plants posses some sort of spirit form(but
their spirits are not evolving toward wisdom and knowledge as humans spirits do). Since (some) plants posses spirit form, then is it possible that a very complex man-made devices (like computers) could also posses some sort of spirit form? Can we say that a spirit is actually interaction (i.e. information exchange) among many components of some system (be it neurons in a brain or transistors in microprocessor) ?

Solar

Answer

No, computers cannot posses a spirit form, unless an organic brain is built in somewhere.

Norm

Post Number: 764
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, I remember reading that the Giza Intelligence created the Shroud of Turin. Could you list some other events where the Giza Intelligence influenced history that are currenty unknown.

Answer

The Shroud of Turin was not created by the Giza Intelligences. Btw: It shows the image of an Italian merchant in the first half of 1300. The picture was produced by his brother, an alchemist. It’s actually the first photograph that was ever produced (with the aid of silver iodide and sunlight). Just recently Billy had asked Ptaah about the shroud but has not yet typed down the contact report. Therefore more details will follow.

(Note by CF: The GI were involved with the production of the Fatima vision.)

Scott

Post Number: 748
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

When neutral impulses are released (from the Akashic records) by reading or listening to your writings, does the effect become stronger if reading or listening to the same material over again, or does the effect only occur once and serves no purpose to re-read or listen again?

Thank you
Salome
Scott

Answer

The code (that’s what you are talking about?) is working as long as one is occupied with the topic/theme/text. It may be that the effect becomes stronger. It’s a lasting effect.

Please note that the code is not within all of Billy’s writings.

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier:

First, I just want to express gratitude in the unique courage you have to say true and obvious things, such as overpopulation or the machinations of the criminal governments of USA and Israel, usw. Very few on this planet have the guts to openly state the truth as you do, this encourages me in this crazy epoch. My question: humans around the time of Jmmanuel were smaller than today, less than 5 ft high (this is evident if one goes to Pompei for instance, the shape of buried people preserved in lava were quite small). We are told that former inhabitants of the earth were giants (although we know no proof of it). We are the cause of the human height changes over time? Will man of future be taller?

Vielen dank und salome
Eric

Answer

Not all people were smaller at that time.
The human height has to do with genetics, environment, nourishment and other factors.
You can notice today that many children are growing bigger (in height) than their parents, just from one generation to the other.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 97
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

What can you say about sorcery, castings spells etc.? I think there is definitely something into "sex-magick", but it might just be buildt on strong belief.

Answer

That’s pure invention, based on superstition and religion.

Daniel

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear BEAM,
according to the last statements and theories from quantum physics, it is said that, with our toughts, we can affect what we call "reality". This is, our thinkgins are energies that are able to do "miracles", like "walk in the water", if we truly believe this is possible.

They say "reality" is a creation of all our thoughts together, talking about our daily experience of life. Other practices like "NLP" -Neurolinguistic programing, Metaphysics and Silva method of mind control have similar statements.

Do you agree with these theories?
Thanks again for responding my questions.
Be in peace and good health.

Answer

By the power of thought everything is possible, but most of such claims are pure fantasy.

Of course it is possible to influence “reality”, but not in the sense of a “wonder”, because wonders don’t exist.
So-called “mobbing” can be a manifestation of using the power of thought (in a negative way).

Kiril

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question - The ultimate being
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Meier and Christian :
Thank you most kindly for you invaluable contributions to this forum and my own studies.

Atm I am involved in forming a complete and ordered Metaphysics in the context of the Plejaren/BEAM/TJ teachings. The proceeding question is apart of that effort.

I wish to know, from a scientific and/or philosophic perspective, if something exists in the Universe(by universe I mean All-Existents, not the cosmological domain of Creation) that requires no other thing to exist - in other words, something that exists without prior cause(is cause of itself) - whos very essence is to exist. A thing that has no beginning and has no end(Absolutely Infinite) - in time, space, power and knowledge.

Considerations
At first I formed the answer that this thing of which I speak is the 'Spirit-energetic BEING-space' - but the question still arises, is there something still more fundamental :
-- Phaethonsfire - No.157 :
"The highest to the Spirit-study / Geisteslehre know Absolutum-Form is the BEING-Absolute Absolutum, which Created itself from the Spirit-energetic BEING-space." - Taken either from the The Kybalion or BEAM/Plejaren Spirit Teachings.

While I was searching for an aswer I found the following:
-- Michael Uyttebroek - Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2001:
"...Its integration with the Absolute Absolutum[Creation that is] occurs when the highest and endless Creational form, whose beginning and end never took place and never will, ensues in absolute infinity."..." - An extract from the quote of the unofficial translation of The Decalogue.
Here I became totally confused because the Decalogue speaks of a 'Creational form[?]' as being Absolutely infinite. This goes contrary to my initial findings and provides no real concrete explanation for what this 'Creational form' actually is and how it relates to the rest of the cosmos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sincere Thanks,
Kiril

Answer

There is no “thing” that exists without a prior cause. Even the SEIN-Absolutum (BEING Absolutum was created (or rather created itself) out of something, even if we don’t know from what. As human beings, we will never know this. This will remain an eternal mystery to us.

Jacob

Post Number: 468
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Which fields of science needs a true Spiritscientist (Geisteswissenschaftler) to study in order to be one, the Earth human definition seems flawed to me. I have my own assumptions, but I would love to hear it from you.

Answer

A true “Spirit-scientist” is studying the spiritual laws and commandments.
The German “Geisteswissenschaftler” (scholar into the humanities), as it is commonly used, should rather be called a “Bewusstseinswissenschaftler”. As such, he will study all kinds of scientific fields, like astronomy, theology, medicine, chemistry, etc. etc.

Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Jplagasse

Post Number: 339
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy !!

This is not a question, nor a request of sorts.
Just a thought i'd like to share for whatever this is worth... please interprete & treat accordingly!!

From what i understand, you play chess !!
Have you ever played Ptaah, or Quetzel?
(please don't take this as my "one" allowed question !!)

The thought that i'd like to share, is to archive at least one chess game between you and ANY of the Plejarens, for future generations of "Meier scholars" to enjoy !! :-)

Thanks LOTS for everything :-)
Salome,
Pierre

Answer

From time to time Billy plays chess with Ptaah (he even played with Quetzal). Actually, Billy taught his friends how to play chess.
Billy doesn’t have the time to note down a chess game.

Tjames

Post Number: 143
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Based on the probability of human behavior as you know it, what seems like a more logical path to take; the continuation and progress (if the protesters don't stop it) of genetic manipulation and similar types of advancements where the aging gene can be rectified even if only partially at first that could dramatically increase the population, or is putting efforts into marginalizing our population feasible and only after this is successful we implement the genetic reversals to some extent? I gather a sequence of events in the future will make this decision much clearer.

Salome,
Tim

Answer

You are right: It would be wise to first reduce the population and then try to change/reverse the aging gene.

Savio

Post Number: 543
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Thanks for your previous answer regarding time travel :-)

It was mentioned that:

“For us there are three close dimensions: The future, the present and the past.”
“The future is already determined through the law of cause and effect.”

It seems to me that the future is already a reality, that “Time is a Place”. The future is like a place (a reality) at distant end and we are onboard a train, as time goes by, the distant end is reached (becoming the present) and pasted (becoming history).

My question is: Could you comment on my assumption regarding the concept of the future, or could you share your own concept about the future?

Salome

Savio

Answer

The future is the effect of the past. The present does not exist. Therefore, there are only two dimensions (in this respect).

Vestri

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

it is mentioned in the contact notes that our Sun will die a lot sooner then what our scientists believed and predicted that it will, and it went on to say that the time will come soon when man will have to leave Planet Earth for good. My question is, do you roughly know how long it will be before our Sun dies or before it begins to die? Thankyou

Answer

In about one half billion/milliard years.

Melli

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Wise man,
I am having great difficulty comprehending the idea of how YOU can see the future, as when you travelled with Samjase and saw the earthquake of San Francisco before it actually happened. Is the future already there, just waiting for humans to advance towards its direction? How can I grasp this concept when I live in the 'present'? Does that mean that I can ask my spirit to change my own future?

Also I would like to take this opportunity to say to you, that I especially enjoy reading the material describing your interaction with Semjase, as written by W. Stevens in contact from the Pleiades, (thanks to Gaia Guys). In my mind, it creates a feeling of humanness and playfulness enveloped with a deep respect and caring for one another, specifically when Semjase is complimenting you on your philosophy etc. and you are asking her "Are you making me a proposal for marriage"? I can sense Earthly feelings from what we call today 'normal' human beings. Fascinating.

Answer

You cannot ask your spirit to change your future (you can, but it’s of no use). You are shaping your future from one moment to the other.

To see the earthquake, Billy had to travel into the future (time travelling), where he could see it with his own material eyes. This process was undertaken with the aid of artificial, technical means (in a beamship).

George

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
can you give me reference to the contact notes where you disscuss the subject of Steven Spilberg and George Lucas getting telepathic impulses in 60's to create the Star Wars Saga/trillogy movie. I looked/searched all over the Figu Forum and I can't find anything?

Salome

George.

Answer

There is no such talking about Spielberg and Lucas in the contact notes.

Michael_d

Post Number: 115
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Do you think we should all practice fasting (abstaining from food for periods of days) to prepare ourselves for the scarcity of food resulting from the upcoming outbreak of world-wide war, or do you advocate fasting for other reasons? I think prior experience with fasting will allow people to be more at ease mentally and psychologically when faced with the limited availability of food.

Answer

If fasting, then for health reasons only.

Arie

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my question.

Re: Incarnation of higher Spirit Forms on Earth.

I would like to learn how You, Jmmanuel and other Prophets of a similar spiritual developmental level were and are still able to incarnate on our lesser developed Earth? what was the process like? how did the Plejarens help?

The reason for my question steams back to my recent understanding that we are only able to incarnate into a planet, if the level of spiritual development of said planet matches our own. Should this be so, how did you override this Creational Law?

I understand why you are here and I am deeply grateful. I wish this mission has been a success….you have reached many of us.

Kind regards,
Arie Levy

Answer

It’s actually the material consciousness that matters in this respect. The human being’s spirit form is more evolved than his material consciousness. However, in one’s daily life it’s the material consciousness that has the say.

Hunter

Post Number: 210
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
Did the humans that originated on earth begin with 1,000 year life spans? If so, did they gradually lose that through interbreeding with the aging gene, aggression gene manipulated humans from Mars & Milona?

Thanks,
Hunter

Answer

No, the first incarnations of human beings are short ones, perhaps 10, 15 or so years

Truthseeker

Post Number: 141
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Is it true that the Plejarens will now become very agitated and very concerned, if ANY possible ET or group of ETs were to attempt any form of open face to face contact with any individual Earth human being on this planet, (aside from yourself of course) and even to the point where the plejarens will take all necessary measures to prevent such ET to earth human contacts from ever taking place by this means, regardless of who the individual or group of individuals are and regardless of even their current state of spirit evolution?

Thanks,

James Truthseeker

Answer

They would neither be agitated nor concerned, but they would simply draw back from Earth (if there are OFFICIAL contacts by other than the Plejaren Federation ETs).

Rarena

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy or Christian,

Living in the San Francisco area, my question is about the Semjase photographs W. Stevens mentioned.

Is this a warning that we should change our thoughts to become more inline with the spiritual truths your message details, is this possible?

Danke sehr,

Randy ô¿ô

Answer

This flight into the future was done because of Billy’s personal interest to see the effects of the earthquake and to take photos. It’s not a warning.

Thomas

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello once again Mr Meier. My question is about time travel. You have once said to us in your responses that it is impossible to bring objects from the past into the future. There are two instances in the contact notes where this has occured (well actually once in either direction). For example Asket said that she had previous acquired clothes from the past during previous time travels (you and Mr Jitschi wore these clothes when you accompanied Asket to the past of Jmmanuel's time) and you also left your light and battery with the magician man of the past, whose name I have forgotten. Can you explain the apparent contradiction for me? It might help my understanding of how time travel and things related to it work. Thanks sincerely!!!

Answer

There are three different (physical) ways to travel into the past with different effects:
1) You can go there but cannot bring back anything
2) You can bring something into the past and bring something back into the “present” = future (as has been the case with meeting Jmmanuel and Jechieli)
3) You can see everything in the past, but you cannot be seen by the people in the past; therefore you cannot bring or take anything.

Billy does not know how this is technically achieved.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 103
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy

have you received my letter?
if not, or even if so... i sent another one.
hopefully this one gets to where it's supposed to go.(that's not my question though

here is my question....
if i am thinking of something, like a dog for example...
what allows these thoughts/images to be visible?
what i mean is, if spiritual energy is concentrated enough, it turns into light (am i correct?) and if it is concentrated more it can be made into material things such as stones or trees...
so where on that scale do thoughts belong?
maybe i'm not asking my question clear enough but basically i would like you to describe what these images actually are and how is it that they can be "seen"?
thanks

Answer

Billy doesn’t remember your letter.

The only way to make thoughts to be visible is by/through electronic means.
Thoughts may trigger visions which are visible. The thoughts, however, are not visible.
Thoughts are vibrations which can be used to move things (telekinesis). Light cannot be turned into stones.

Daniel

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear BEAM,
I had learned in past studies that there is a law of "recurrence" where there is a trend to experience similar situations in our continuous reincarnations: like meeting the same people (reincarnated in other bodies), like visiting the same places, countries, etc., or having similar problems like, for example, if we were murdered in a previous life we could be murdered in the current one.

An example that is given is the comparison between the lives of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy where we realize there are very similar situations between the situations they experienced.

Another statement of this law is that we can avoid to repeat the same situations only until after our conciousness has evolved enough for not repeating the same mistakes.

Does this law or something similar exist?

Thanks again dear BEAM for your time and patience.

Answer

No, such a law does not exist. That’s nonsense.
This has to do with a “Fuegung” (German), and not with “Zufall” (German). In English it’s called chance or coincidence. But those expressions are not correct, because everything is working according to the law of cause and effect. In other words: Nothing can happen without a cause.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page