Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 23, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 23, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matt

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

what are the dimensions of ptaah's largest spaceship and how long did it take to build? Also do the plejarens still suffer from equipment breakdowns like we still do?

Answer

More than 17 km from the “pilot cabin” to the end of the “feet”. No information about the time necessary to build such a “vehicle”.
No, they don’t suffer from such breakdowns. Everything is perfect. No damages.

Tony

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

do the Plejarens have ambitions in life like we do, and if so, what are some of the most common ambitions in life that the Plejaren people have.

Answer

Their ambitions are different just as ours here on Earth. Billy doesn’t know the “most common ones”.

Hector

Post Number: 56
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Being mankind responsible for many animal extinctions,do you know what happens to the animal spirit forms when a certain species becomes extinct,for example mammooths.

What about the case of mankind being completely extermined by nuclear weapons, or planet collision.What would happen to our spirit forms?.

Herzliche Grüsse aus der Kanarischen Inseln an Sie.

Answer

The animal spirit forms are going back into their own plane/level and are stored there.

As has been answered before, our spirit forms would “wander off” to some other planet that shows a similar level of development/evolution than our Earth.

Anday727

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
thank you for the answers on my previous questions. My greetings to you and to all the FIGU members.

The Ancient history of Earth is essentially unknown to many of our "knowing-all" historians, and because of various reasons, often is erroneously presented to us. So it is also with the Minoan civilization.

My question is regarding famous "Phaestos disc" (founded in the Phaestos palace on Crete, Greece).
Do you know what is the meaning of those strange symbols?

Thank You,
Salome,
Dejan

Answer

Billy doesn’t know about it.

Norm

Post Number: 867
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Excluding yourself, have there been any earth humans on Mars in the last 60 years?

Answer

No

My Website

Vestri

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, how hard would it be for the Plejarens to take control of all of our world governments and the planet too?

Answer

This would not be difficult for them because they have the power for it.

Spaceman

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Who exactly is Krishna (the God in the Indian holy book) and the other devas? He (Krishna) claimed to be the abode of the Universe and the Supreme Reality and Creator of all forms of energy and matter. How can that be true, how did this lie get into the Indian scriptures as Krishna's words?

Answer

Most of these are myths, based on fantasies. This is nonsense.
There existed ET’s in those times on Earth, human beings.

Savio

Post Number: 547
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

As it was mentioned that the gender is not determined immediately after impregnation, but by the personality that enters the embryo (together with the spirit form) on the 21st day of pregnancy.

While our scientists are of the opinion that the gender is determined by the chromosome XX/XY.

Can you explain what role is the chromosome XX/XY?

Thanks

Savio

Answer

The chromosomes are not activated during impregnation, but later. This is also the case with animals.

Pudd

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy(your commitment to the mission is incredible)...your wisdom infinite.

What is your main thought's,with regards to an average day?Is your mind turning...turning..with many? OR perhaps very few or something else?
A little insight on your thought processes,would be wonderful to hear.Salome herr Meier..
Pudd

Answer

The thought processes are the same as those of other human beings. Of course Billy is thinking on a various number of topics/issues: Planning, making phone calls, food, family life, shopping, etc. He is also thinking about his Mission when he is writing or when he is approached with questions, etc.

Matthew_ajy_b

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello.

The Plejaren speak of natural substances used to induce an abortion of the fertilised egg within the first 3 weeks of pregnancy, and as a means of contraception. These are mixed in with foods.

Do you know any of the specifics on what types of plants are used as sources for these substances, and what is/are their active ingredient(s)?

Thank you very much.

Answer

No.

Cpl

Post Number: 134
Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

If a billion people or more die in a near future war, or WWIII, presumably only a few of the present billions here will be able to incarnate in the future. Especially if we reduce the population to 500 million, how will all the spirits around the earth be able to incarnate? Will they be forever waiting, perhaps never able to incarnate for thousands, or millions of generations? Will there then be extreme competition to be reborn on this planet for everyone?

Thank you,

Chris

Answer

No spirit form that has ever begun his way of becoming and passing away (reincarnation) will ever be lost or waiting forever. There is no competition.
The spirit forms would have to wait like standing in a queue. Waiting for thousands or even millions of years is no problem if you look at the very long time span of the present waking state/period of our Creation.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 156
Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

My next question is in regards to your thoughts on Astro-Theology and it's relating symbols that can be traced back hundreds or thousands of years which corresponds up to today involving a verity of different religions, like in the popularity of the Da Vinci code. In particular I was wondering about the popularity and symbolism of mythical creatures such as fire breathing dragons, gargoyle serpents and even unicorns which even today have gained much popularity in the least likely of places, such as in temples and churches world wide.

Question being, are these things related to an extra-terrestrial nature like reptilian ETs, or do they represent prehistoric creatures which still existed back in ancient times?

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

Most of those are fantasy products. However, unicorn existed, dragons too (they produced gases which then ignited).
There existed also half-human, half-animal life forms, like centaurs (who were procreated through genetic manipulation).

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,
thanks for answering my question, but i just want to clear some things up before my next question incase you misunderstood my latest question as i may not have been clear enough...

so let me see if i got this straight...
so visions can be seen resulting from thought impulses (which cannot be seen, aside from using electronic equipment for the purpose).
now i dont understand if you mean "seen with your eyes", or?
the above does'nt count as a question right?
i just need clarification on your (billy) statement about seeing visions.

but here is my next official question, if you put it through to billy...

impulses (thought impulses) can be transmitted to individuals minds...
using telepathy or electronic devices.
then my question is
if an impulse can be transmitted into someones mind, then i would think it is possible to transmit thought impulses into objects such as stones or books. so if a person would pick up the stone, if the person is "sensitive" enough would this person be able to utilize these impulses, or am i completely incorrect in thinking impulses can be stored in objects other than minds?
so in other words, if i had the knowledge required to transmit impulses into say, a book...
is it possible to leave an impulse on that book that would then "influence" the person that walks by or see's the book, to open it and read it. i dont mean forcibly, but like plejarens do with impulses towards some individuals on earth, it's exerting an influence,but at the same time it's not being forced on anyone.

what is your opinion on this?
thank you

Answer

It’s not the thought impulses that are transmitted into stones etc., but the fluidal forces. (Note by CF: These fluidal forces don’t influence a person to do anything.)

Sonik_01

Post Number: 50
Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag, Billy...

Thanks for answering all of our questions. My question to you for this round is this: If a person has been religiously indoctrinated and has developed the accompanying severe mental disorders that come with the territory (schizophrenia, OCD rituals, manic-depressive episodes) because of it, how does a person recover their normal-functioning state of mind, and is it even possible to recover fully? Thanks. Your answers are greatly appreciated.

Answer

Recovery is possible, but it is a very lengthy process. Beliefs etc. are factors connected with heredity and must be dissolved through many lives/incarnations. Even if a person is not aware of it, religiousness can be latently present and have it’s influences.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2006 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Are there any reasons recommending against mixed-race couples procreating offspring? I seem to recall reading that children borne of mixed-race coupling had lowered immune systems or increased susceptance to disease; however I cannot find any references corroborating this statement. In the bulletin “A Crusade Against Overpopulation” there is reference to mixed-race marriages but nothing indicating health problems in the resulting descendants.

Answer

If this happens sparsely, it’s ok. But the mixing of races in great numbers will bring degeneration because of genetic effects.

Jacob

Post Number: 473
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Billy,

Is it of any use to put supplements like vitamins, etc inside of a (FIGU) meditationpyramid in order to enhance it's effectiveness, with other words: Is it usefull, useless or even dangerous?

Answer

It’s useless.

Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Wall2wall

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all.

My question is referring to gulf war syndrome. I am a gulf war veteran who, along with many others, is suffering from mysterious symptoms ever since I returned from the first gulf war. Does, billy or Ptaah have any information as to the cause of the "GWS" and therefore maybe the cure?}}

Answer

There is not just one form of GWS, and there is not just one trigger/cause for GWS.
(Something similar like GWS also existed in WWII.)

Triggers/causes may be:
Poison, like e.g. through uranium or cobalt ammunition, etc.
climatic influences
psychic problems through being in a foreign place
war actions (killing people)
etc.

How is your suffering, how does it express itself? Is it purely psychic(al)? Or consiousness-related? Or physical?

Solar

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

How can one explain a death to a young child, especially the death of parents? One cannot just say: "Your mother died, which means she does not exist. Her spirit form is now in the beyound, her conciousness does not exist, she is not watching you from the heaven and you will never see your mother again".
This would be a shock for a young child. So how can we talk witch children about the death?

Thanks,
Solar

Answer

The child shall be granted/given the occasion to see/watch the corpse and must be informed about the facts of death. No fairy tales may be told!
Tell the child that life has left the body/corpse and that it will never return into that body. The mother or father etc. has left it for all eternity.
Don’t talk in a childish way, but in a normal tone. The child must face reality, because the death of a parent is a shock anyway.
If there is a dying process it is important that the child may take part of it and that it is not excluded from visiting the dying person. The child must be able to learn that dying and death are natural events everybody has to face and experience.
Depending on the age and understanding of the child you can inform him/her about fact that the spiritform is now in the dimension of the Beyond, while the personality has returned into the storage bank of the comprehensive consciousness block, where it will be dissolved and then newly formed for the next incarnation as an entirely new person who does not remember its former existence/s.

Alan

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

when do you think the world will be ready to abolish the monetry system and change to an employment system thats similar to the Plejarens?

Answer

This may probably last thousands of years until the time when the people here on Earth have lost their materialistic views etc.

Michael_d

Post Number: 117
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Why do you and the Plejarans lie and obfuscate the truth when it serves your purpose?

Answer

Neither Billy nor the Plejaren ever lied or obfuscated the truth. But of course in many occasions the whole/entire truth could not be revealed.
On other occasions the questions were asked in a way that the result (answer) did not turn out in the way as expected.

And there are many people who were, and are, asking questions in order to receive a specific answer, and if this answer does not confirm their pre-conceived opinion they get upset. etc.

(Question by CF: I would like to see an example of such a “lie”! Since you are making such a severe accusation it would be only fair if you come forth with it. You can publish it in the next round of questions for everybody to see.)

James

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Billy,
Have you been given information regarding the safety of water treatment practices, particulary fluoridation?

danke,
James

Answer

No

Welcome to Earth!

Kiril

Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edward and Christian, thankyou for taking the time to answer my questions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has invariably been the case, as I attempt to progress my understanding of your writings, that all such attempts converge on one single point of understanding or rather, misunderstanding. I have done battle, in my mind, at this gate for some months now and still I fail to pass through. And it is thus that I ask the following question:

When you speak of the material and the spiritual, what do you refer to existentially - how do these concepts differ, how are they similar(if at all) and how does each relate to different aspects of reality - and such concepts that are direct corollaries of the said - Spiritual Intellect, Material Intellect, Spiritual Energy, Spiritual Teachings, Spiritual-Physical, Material-Physical, Spiritual truth, the Spiritual and Physical realms, the spiritual laws and directives?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiril

Answer

This is a rather confusing question.
What can be said is that usually when there is mentioning of the “spiritual”, the consciousness-related facts/aspects are meant.

Melli

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderator,
I have missed the opportunity to ask Billy a Q. twice before and my question is not amongst these posted here so I am wondering what happened? my Q. is in regard to 'what happens to the spirit once a pregnancy is terminated'?
you don't have to put this question on the board, thank you.

Answer

The consciousness returns into the realm/storage bank of the comprehensive consciousness block (Gesamtbbewusstseinblock), while the spiritform returns into the dimension of the Beyond.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page