Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 11, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through January 11, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 627
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingvegita, Please read the posts correctly. That was me quoting someone else.

Kingvegita

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it said Go figure at the end, and that wasn't quoted. So, I could assume that that was your work. And the way it sounded, it sounded like you were suggesting that the videos were excellent proof.

And I have to disagree with Marc, the craft look like they have some sort of metallic looking plastic around them. It's not quite real looking.

Norm

Post Number: 629
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It does so have a quote sign! Go back and look. I'll repost it.

"As for myself, I can't say that Mr. Meier never had a UFO experience. On the
other hand, I do not include Mr. Meier's experiences and photos, etc. when I
wish to make an argument for the reality of TRue UFOs (TRUFOs). "

It does have a quote!
Go figure...."

UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT (UO) FILMED
BY BILLY MEIER by Bruce Maccabee

Marc

Post Number: 171
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kingvegita,

If you ever get over to Switzerland, stop by Billy's residence and ask to see his large photo binders. I think if you see his (more) pristine copies, you might change your mind about the "metallic-looking plastic".

Kingvegita

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I misread then, it's not important, you cleared it up. I was just stating where I was misled.

I am going through Europe this summer, perhaps I could stop by to see this, but I have to ask first if English is spoken there. I unfortunately know no swiss at all. I have some competance in French, and that's about it for my foreign language knowledge.

Markc

Post Number: 92
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They speak english at the Center . Go .

David_chance

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's a 6-1/2 minute video of Michael Horn discussing photos from Wendelle Steven's photo album of the Meier pictures, located at:
http://www.ufophotoarchives.com/billy_mier_video.htm

Hector

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I`ve recently viewed an incredible UFO video of 2000 before the World Trade Center was destroyed.It`s filmed from an helicopter,and the flying disc comes very very close to the camera,the trajectory and speed of the disc is impressive,as well of the sound,because you hear no engine noise,only the typical aerodinamic sound.For me this video seems to be very real.I`d want to know if somebody has seen it also and what do they think about it.I dont know if somebody proved it is hoaxed.Here`s the link:

http://www.realufos.com/wtc.shtml

Norm

Post Number: 805
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, Its a fake.
http://www.rense.com/general41/scihoax.htm

Hector

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Norm,what a pity...it seemed to be so real....like a love story that was just a dream (lol)
I will need time to recover (3 seconds).The time that i need to watch Billy`s videos again of course!

Memo00

Post Number: 231
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi friends

i don´t know if its true,
but supposedly that "commercial" was never aired (which is very illogical if you spent a lot of dollars and time in it)

i have seen and listened to the analysis of physicists who think that the video is real, also its supposed that Barbara only very very late began to say that it wasn´t real, there is a lot more than it is being said but its up to anyone interested to investigate, i personally think that this could be something similar to what is happening now with the "alien autopsy" (according to the Plejaren in that video what we see is a 16 year old earth girl, but there are now some guys who say that they made a model and used an animal´s brain [from a calf or something like that], etc etc)

the thing is not to believe the first thing that its being said, but to search a little deeper. . .

take care

Newinitiation

Post Number: 195
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

g'day dear forum

I am very undecided about this one fellas seriously.
Are there other witnesses who happen to be inside the WTC at the time who came forth with their account or absence of it. Please fellas don't say they are all dead.
Was the women threatened or paid off.
If it was a CGI, its definitely a great piece of forgery. Who was the person behind the work?
Who was the person that signed the cheque for this forgery, if it is one?

It just too good in my opinion for it not to be true
But then again who really knows for sure.

any further sources dear forum?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 216
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear forum members

G'day friends

If you looked at this video before then I highly recommended to those that haven't

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8524267568796529301&q=case+for+nasa&pl=true

its interesting
part 1 and part 2

salome

Psycloud

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it is an interesting video :-)
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone!

Wow, once again I have found myself wrong again. What I mean is that I thought this, too, like Asteroids and Comets, was a new topic. I guess it is because there has been a 3 year age gap, in which no one posted here.

Good Day to all! :-)
Salome and love to all,
Isabella Coca

Michael

Post Number: 509
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a copy of an email I just sent to Jean Louis, whose site is referenced in the message below:

Say there, JL, you've been mighty quiet since I sent you the video of
the WCUFO at http://www.billymeier.com/archives/Wedding_Cake_ship.mpg.

BTW, you might notice that the craft is perfectly horizontal and not
relative to the sloping contour of the ground, nor is it perfectly
parallel to the tree trunk. It is also suspended/hovering towards the
upper portion of the tree AND off to the side, all of which would be an
impossible achievement for suspending what is clearly a large,
three-dimensional, metallic object.

Now, from here on, I suggest the following. You could simply apologize
for an error in your calculations, and thinking, take down the attack
on the Meier case at http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo_et.htm
and forget the whole thing.

The other possibility is that you remain in an intractable position,
with the clear evidence, especially in the video, speaking quite loudly
not only for the truth of the Meier case but also for your own
enormously erroneous approach.

I would think that the former would be the way to go, as anyone can
make a mistake and, in the heated passion of the situation, simply take
an incorrect and unsubstantiated position. There is no shame in
admitting a mistake, since everyone makes them, and there is no
gloating or shaming that would be forthcoming from anyone involved with
the Meier case because one was made - and then retracted.

Isn't that a preferable way for people to treat each other?

Please let me know what you have decided.

Best,

MH
www.theyfly.com
Michael Horn

Norm

Post Number: 892
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, That video just about shuts everyone up.
My Website

Michael

Post Number: 513
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Yes, everyone but illogical people like JL. There's truly no hope of reasoning with him and I've ceased trying to do so.
Michael Horn

Tony

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just bought the video "Contact-VHS" from michael horn for $25 and thought it was just GREAT! It is the 1982 version which is a FIRST CLASS made documentary, which Michael has just put back on for sale again at his website, after recent renewed interest in the meier case. If anyone wants an intimate look into Billy's life and also wants to see how Billy talks and acts around people - this is it!

I highly recommend it, and also think that this something that no sincere Billy Meier case researcher or follower should be without.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

Does anyone know where I can see the San Francisco Earthquake pictures that Billy took? Are they somewhere on the internet or do I have to buy them online from FIGU or theyfly.com? I would really like to see the futuristic cars in the pictures and try to see how ANYONE could ever possibly forge something like that with one arm, no money, and no connections!!!

Very Interesting...

Norm

Post Number: 1085
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two different views to compare with the Korff picture.

Close up of Wedding Cake Ship

My Website

Rarena

Post Number: 161
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation;
Excellent video, easily understandable and awesome in content. Very telling.

Thank you!

Randy ô¿ô

Rarena

Post Number: 162
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

There is a reference to Christ, pyramid societies and Sirius connects at the end of vid 2. Could this be dis-information? Dis-information must be 95% true in order to be "believed".

Gravity Wave...

Gravitywave

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page