Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 26, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through November 26, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Memo00

Post Number: 297
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi dear Billy

i would like to know if its possible to "meet" someone in dreams

that is, for example, if i fall asleep and dream about you, and you fall asleep and dream about me

is it possible to have conscious (and real) interaction with another person in the "dreamworld"?

thank you very much

take care

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

Many thanks for your answer. It looks like we still have to continue with that old and polluting hydrocarbons for a while.

Now, I turn to another thing instead:

Our sun is fading. When is it time to evacuate the Earth because it is going to be uninhabitable due to the dying sun?
(I guess that this is a process which takes some time)

Thank you, live long and prosper
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Incredible

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the book, the talmud of jmanuel say this:

23. Maria Magdalena approached the guardian angel, who wore a brilliant white garment, and she wanted to grasp his hand.

24. But he stepped back from her and said, "Do not touch me, because I'm of a different kind from you and my garment is a protection against this world.

25. If you touch me you will die and be consumed by fire.

Please, I would like that you explain this phenomenon to me, and why they are glowing creatures.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 332
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy and christian,
i was wondering if it is possible for someone to while they sleep, project their consiousness to a distant place far off in the universe, and be able to witness it as a dream. so what one might think was a dream they had while sleeping, could it have been he/she projecting their conciousness while asleep?
thanks very much

Newinitiation

Post Number: 581
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

I was meaning to ask you how you yourself personally deal with the loneliness that you feel being in the position that you are in.

You said that everybody is responsible for their own thoughts, feelings and actions yet from personal experience as is the case with everyone in this world that that is not as easy as it seems.

I look around everywhere at the human condition of the present and cannot escape at seeing people causing loneliness to others and to themselves through irrational judgement of themselves and the way they judge others.

The duplicitous nature of man just does not allow a genuine and meaning interaction to occur and most spend their lives in defense of their egos and in trying to prove to others something about themselves.

Yet I cannot hide from my own folly and weakness when in judgement of other people.

Through the knowledge of truth I do gain some sense of inner fortitude and strength and no pain lasts forever thanks to your teachings.

Matt lee

Scott

Post Number: 1364
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm
Username: Norm

Hi Billy, Can it now be told what was in the time capsule that Semjase found during her accidental meeting with Else Schroder in the Persian Desert?

No. Billy doesn’t know.

Francofiori2004
Username: Francofiori2004

Is there on earth any medicinal herb which can improve telepathy, clarvoyance and such?

Yes, there are several of them, one being the „Baum der Erkenntnis“. It contains ibogain which is 100 times more potent than LSD. (radix Tabernanthe). Ibogain can help to neutralize any other psycho drug and to heal a person from drug addiction. etc.
Today this bush is only growing in Western Africa.

Nobody
Username: Nobody

Hello Mr. Meier,

I have noticed I have the ability project energy from my hands. I read a post explaining the hands and feet as antenna for fine electromagnetic energy and I realized that was like my own experience. I can project this energy from my hands at will. In the past I have noticed when I had a injury or some pain when I applied my hands the pain would subside. I was wondering if you could give me any advice to where I can better develop this ability.

Through meditation.

Could you be more specific on what you mean by focusing on the pituitary gland.
In meditation I have had some odd experiences. I was meditating when suddenly I "heard" the crackle of electricity and suddenly this bright white light open up! My eyes were firmly closed and I made sure there where no distraction for me to open my eyes. It only lasted for a few moments but it was so powerful the experience stayed with me. Could you tell me what that light was and how I could get it back?

(Note by CF: Just one question per round.)

Vestri
Username: Vestri

Hi Billy,

I have a couple of question about Gilgamesh the ET living here on Earth with a 100,000 (50,000) year life span.

How many years ahead of Earthman is his spirit evolution?

Billy doesn’t know.

Why don't the P's offer to help him move to a more suitable/peaceful planet so he can live out the rest of his life in peace and according to his spirit evolution. Surely he must feel like being/living amongst barbarians here.

Vestri, the Plejarens have already asked Gilgamesh if he wanted to leave Earth, and he declined.-Scott

Phi_spiral
Username: Phi_spiral

Hello Billy,

In Contact 251, it says that Japan and China will discover that the prevailing physics is not the last word in knowledge, but that there exists yet a higher level of physics which extends into fine-matter spheres.

My question is, does this have to do with the source vibrations behind all sub-atomic particles or does this have more to do with what is said in Bulletin 43, that the laws of nature are not rules fixed for all time, but constantly experience adaptation and change according to the varying circumstances?

Kind Regards,
Bob

Ultimately, this will have to do with ultra-super sub-atomic „particles“, all of which does already belong into the spiritual realm.

Cpl
Username: Cpl

Dear Billy,

I hope you are well and happy.

In my previous question about the brain and heart you said "The heart can only start to beat if there is a working brain around."

It seems to me that these two work much in tandem as we now know the heart has more neuronal cells than muscle cells. Your previous answer seems to imply the brain controls the heart. We know this can be so from the work of the HeartMath Institute and science tells us the brain regulates the heartbeat.

I'm left wondering, however, "How can the brain work before the heart can deliver blood to the brain? Isn't the blood flow necessary for the brain to develop and work, and if so isn't it a little more essential for the heart then to develop before the brain, rather than the heart having to wait for a working brain? Or perhaps the two start working together very closely in time? I think currently our science says the heart develops before the brain.

Thank you, long life and good health, Billy,

Chris

There cannot be a heartbeat without an existing nervous system and a brain in its early stage.

Hector
Username: Hector

Hi Billy i wish you all good.

It seems a man has to satisfy a lot of demands in the material world, like to feed the body and satisfy the sexual needs.But i have been thinking about those who dedicate their life to the spirit and creation.

My question is, when you begin to think, live, act spiritually, does a certain "urge" or need wake up in you that demands more and more spirit-related experiences, wisdom, knowledge?

Does the awakened spiritual man then feel that he has "new" demands that do not origin from the material realm which must be satisfied too?

Since i have known about your teachings there is a permanent reminder in my thoughts that tells me to learn more and more and more about spirit and creation, although sometimes that demand is too excessive, and i cannot process the amount of information necessary to "digest" the knowledge and jump to the next level.

Thanks for keeping the Mission in good shape, regards.

What is called „urge“ by you is „striving“ („Streben“ in German). Without „Streben“ there is no evolution. „Streben“ is pre-set by the spirit form and available/present in each human being.
The more a person lets himself be immersed into the consciousness-related matters, the more progress is resulting.

(Note by CF: The saying „everything over a mouthful is wasted“ applies here, too. The learning process has to unfold step by step, just like the eating and digesting process.)

Adityasonakia
Username: Adityasonakia

Hi Billy,

Good to hear you are enjoying yourself.

Billy, seeing that people are more open nowadays about UFO cases and related things, then why are some governments still trying to say its fake?

For examplae--->>> FOX news gave a report saying that "The Billy Meier case is fake", and they gave some stupid explanation saying this can't happen and that can't happen.

People are open to these things nowadays, and if information is given out slowly then people will get used to it. Like they are used to Global Warming now, which was said that it can't happen.

Thanks a lot

Salome,
Aditya

They don’t want to accept the truth. They are religiously depraved people.

Solar
Username: Solar

Dear Billy
As a young child sometimes i had strange experiences.When i was lying calm in bed or when i was hearing beautifull music, sometimes something strange happened in my body.It felt like something started moving in my body in the region of my solar plexus up-and down
and for a moment i felt like i was drunk. But that sensation usually lasted only for a short time, before a new sensation appeared. And this sensation was always incredible for me. It feels like my consciousness suddenly appears in every piece of my entire body.In this state i could feel very strongly every piece of my body and this was always very pleasant and deep sensation. That happened sometimes to me when i was a child. But now i am adult and have discovered that i can trigger this sensation when i am very calm and focus my attention in the region o my solar plexus . Can you help me to understand what am i doing? Is there something wrong with me?

Thanks

No, there is nothing wrong with you. What you are experiencing is „harmony“, and what you felt in your solar plexus region is/was your psyche. It is beneficial to continue with your excercises. (Concentration is meditation.)

Savio
Username: Savio

Hi Billy

As we grow old, it is getting very common that many of us are having knee problems, either pain or is getting soft legs.
My Question is: At your age, do you have knee problems as well? What would you recommend in preventing and curing this problem?

Thanks

Savio

Billy is suffering of arthrosis.
There are various ways of prevention, like avoiding jogging; normal walking, not walking to great distances, etc.

Truthseeker
Username: Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Just to let you know, I always thank you for your most insightful answers that are with such a truthful neutral, yet straight forward perspective. Very clever!

My next comment and question is; I've noticed on the news that there is now a large growing percentage of the human population that is now becoming ever more over weight and obese compared to people 20 years ago. I've even seen over weight people who are vegetarian and way more so now among teens and children. Yet I've heard from elderly friends that back in their younger days, over weight and obese people were rarely seen or even heard of. Even among older folks back then. Yet their diets seemed relatively the same amount of food intake to that of which we normally eat today.

So my question is, do you know what is causing so many people to now become so over weight and if it is caused by something that people are eating in their food?

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

The main reason is too much eating, one-sided nourishment, junk/fast food, too much sweets, … combined with a lack of physical exercice.

Jan
Username: Jan

Dear Billy,

Erich von Däniken describes in his latest book called «Planet of lies» stories from 1987 about his meeting with an extraterrestrial. While he and his compagnion Mark were on travels in Afghanistan/Iran/Pakistan, they met him in desert materializing there into human body. Surprisingly, ET resembeled to Däniken at his younger age. ET was then acccompanying them further on their journey for several weeks, etc…

Have you heard about his experiences? And what do you make of it?

Thank you
Salome
Jan

That’s nonsense. He’s suffering from „Säuferwahnsinn“.

Mqhassan
Username: Mqhassan

Dear Billy,

I have been reading about the powers of the spirit, and wonder what magicians like David Copperfield do to make people see what is wanted from them to see, working as illusionists.
He did have several teleportation presentations.
Does he have superior spirit powers that he utilizes for this and other actions like dividing his body in two different parts , or levitating objects ?

Salome

Mohammed

Are you serious? David Copperfield is using sophisticated tricks.

Sirashwin
Username: Sirashwin

Dear Billy

Once again thanks for your time.

Now it is my understanding that shape, colour etc are attributes of material objects; or of those belonging to the material realm.
When it is said that Creation "...is a double-helix, egg-shaped configuration that simultaneously constitutes the Universe in its growing expansion. Its pulsating double-helix arms live as spiritual energy, while rotating against each other.... "; should one take it in its literal meaning or is it just a metaphor?

Thanking You
ashwin

This is real, and no metaphor.

Memo00
Username: Memo00

hi dear Billy

i would like to know if its possible to "meet" someone in dreams that is, for example, if i fall asleep and dream about you, and you fall asleep and dream about me
is it possible to have conscious (and real) interaction with another person in the "dreamworld"?

thank you very much

take care

Yes, that’s possible and can also happen while persons are awake (e.g. if you notice/realize that a person is thinking of you.).

Baselineplayer
Username: Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

Many thanks for your answer. It looks like we still have to continue with that old and polluting hydrocarbons for a while.

Now, I turn to another thing instead: Our sun is fading. When is it time to evacuate the Earth because it is going to be uninhabitable due to the dying sun?
(I guess that this is a process which takes some time)

Thank you, live long and prosper

Hmm, you will have to wait a couple of years to start with the evacuation. In about 500 million years it will be visible that the sun is beginning „to fade out“.

Incredible
Username: Incredible

In the book, the talmud of jmanuel say this:

23. Maria Magdalena approached the guardian angel, who wore a brilliant white garment, and she wanted to grasp his hand.
24. But he stepped back from her and said, "Do not touch me, because I'm of a different kind from you and my garment is a protection against this world.
25. If you touch me you will die and be consumed by fire.

Please, I would like that you explain this phenomenon to me, and why they are glowing creatures.

These were Baawi men (men from Baawi), and they were protected by radioactive space suits.

Peter_brodowski
Username: Peter_brodowski

i was wondering if it is possible for someone to while they sleep, project their consiousness to a distant place far off in the universe, and be able to witness it as a dream. so what one might think was a dream they had while sleeping, could it have been he/she projecting their conciousness while asleep?
thanks very much

If the place is located on our planet, it is possible while in the dream state.
To send out the consciousness into distant places in the universe can only by achieved while awake.

Newinitiation
Username: Newinitiation

Hello Billy

I was meaning to ask you how you yourself personally deal with the loneliness that you feel being in the position that you are in.

You said that everybody is responsible for their own thoughts, feelings and actions yet from personal experience as is the case with everyone in this world that that is not as easy as it seems.

I look around everywhere at the human condition of the present and cannot escape at seeing people causing loneliness to others and to themselves through irrational judgement of themselves and the way they judge others.

The duplicitous nature of man just does not allow a genuine and meaning interaction to occur and most spend their lives in defense of their egos and in trying to prove to others something about themselves.

Yet I cannot hide from my own folly and weakness when in judgement of other people.

Through the knowledge of truth I do gain some sense of inner fortitude and strength and no pain lasts forever thanks to your teachings.

Matt lee

This is more a comment than a question, isn’t it?

Lonnie

Post Number: 257
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

It is my understanding that the current movement towards globalization underway right now is being done through the "666" which many people think is evil and has many negative disadvantages for mankind in general. While it is true we all need a globalized one world Democratic form of government for many important reasons, would it be better to wait until the "777" to try and bring this about? Or is this something that is out of control because of overpopulation?

Lonnie Morton

Solar

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Why a very smart and intelligent people - like scientists are usually not attractive? (especially women) I have seen many very intelligent and wise women-scientists which were .. well.. just ugly. Its not because they don't care about their body, they are simply not attractive from the very beginning of their live.
Why is that?
Is there some creation law which says that one cannot be beautiful and intelligent at the same time (just kidding :-)?

Savio

Post Number: 586
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Could you please explain the meaning of each structural graphics that constitute the configuration of the true peace symbol?

Salome

Savio

The_original_dave

Post Number: 141
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

For months now I've noticed that I feel a small headache like pain in my head whenever I am forgeting something or when I am participating in certain activities. For example when I am reading some of the FIGU material available on the internet or reading the books I have here at home and decide I've read enough for the day and leave it for later that small pain pops up. The same thing occurs when I forget it's time to practice the Peace meditation. I start feeling this small pain until I remember and start meditating and finish the session.
This doesn't only happen with FIGU related things it also occurs with other daily activities. For example, I go to the store to buy something to eat when I start feeling this small pain again, but I buy the item anyway, When I get home it turns out my parents had just bought the same thing. I also start feeling this pain whenever I think negatively about something/someone like George Bush but then I stray away from those negative thoughts and it goes away.
I have started to think of it as an alert/advice system of some sorts. Is this normal. What could this be.

ps. I don't feel this pain in the frontal lobe but in the middle or the back of my brain, it varies but it usually pops up in the back of my head on the left. Also it doesn't just start up randomely, it appears whenever I am doing something like in the examples I wrote.

Salome

david

Hector

Post Number: 339
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Could you explain what is the purpose of astrological eras (zeitalters) like the aquarian age or pisces age ? Do they try to guarantee evolution through different periods with different characteristic features?

It seems like such eras impregnate the lives and thoughts of human beings in a characteristic way, and some of them favor the compliance with the creational laws while other eras do not.

Brian

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Do you have any information on the upcoming presidential election process for the U.S ,specificly on the reliability of the electronic voteing and whether it will be yet another hoax performed infront of the people?

Salome

Norm

Post Number: 1153
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I was wondering why you & the Plejarens give such little medical information. So much good would happen if it you could write a book on medical cures.
My Website

Thomas

Post Number: 403
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard. I would like to ask a question of you again, but I would like to first state that my question is formed from curiosity and not from any doubt of your truthfulness. The question is in relation to your consciousness abilities and illnesses that you have suffered in the past and even more recently. I am aware that you are not omniscient nor omnipotent by your own admission but I also am aware that you have a strong control and capacity when it comes to using your consciousness related abilities. My question is then, why do you not cure yourself of some of the chronic health problems that you have? Maybe you have done this in the past, but I guess that I am just curious why you don't apply your consciousness abilities toward improving your health (though not necessarily toward the prevention of aging because I understand that is a normal natural thing). With kind regards, Thomas

Truthseeker

Post Number: 302
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Just to comment, I have never seen an ugly women-scientists before.

I've noticed in your comment about the Philadelphia experiment around 2 years ago, you refer to a Kal Allen as been responsible for this hoax. Actually just as a correction from what I found his name was not Kal, but Carl Allen or Carlos Miguel Allende.

My next question is in regards to overpopulation. In Canada where I live people have been telling me that despite global overpopulation, the Caucasian white race is actually decreasing in it's population while Asians are vastly increasing and overtaking the Caucasian race in all countries world wide. If so, should the Caucasian race be concerned for it's decline in population?

Thanks.

James Truthseeker

James,

Recently I received some population statistics from one of the FIGU members and it showed the Hispanic/Latino races increasing in numbers greater than the Asian race. Yes you are correct the Caucasion race is decreasing.

Scott

Vestri

Post Number: 223
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I was watching a recent scientific documentary on how our planet was formed and the scientists in it really didn't know how our water got here. They said that one of the greatest mysteries in science is how all the water on Earth got here. Can you explain this. Thanks

B_e_schmidt

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Billy: Since the Plejaren, or Errans, transmit helpful spirit messages to us humans, Terrans, is it not possible to communicate back to the sender(s)?
Could it simply be nothing more than identifying the name of the sender, and taking it from there?
Be well, old friend.

Incredible

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy:

I have to ask you a critical question.

The peoples that saw the death corpses of peoples being burnt in a crematory told me that it is horrible. They move and jump as if they are alive.

You told us that if a death body of a person is freezed bellow an strict control the spirit not leave the body.

Now, I imagine that if the cells that compose the body are not deteriorated (corrupt) the spirit is attached to it.

Do those bodies feel something while they are burnt?

Because the common procedure is to burn the body before it is rotten, while it have fresh cells.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 175
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to you again, Billy!

In the contact notes it is mentioned that the Plejarens use certain memory technologies at their disposal that allows them to learn another language very quickly - in a matter of weeks.

Is there anything you can recommend to us earthlings here and now that would be helpful to us in learning the German language quicker and better, anything in the way of a protocol, a technique such as self-hypnosis, or a memory and learning procedure?

Kind regards
Bob

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 339
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for the answer to my previous question.

next question...
over the last couple of years i find that the more interest i take in matters of my conciousness, something interesting happens.
it seems now i have dreams of past times in my life, like when i went to highschool etc. but my concious thoughts would reflect the time im living in now. so for example...
i go to my locker in the dream, but since i have not used it in 8 years, i forgot the combination, and i dont know what my next class is that i am to go to. yet there i stand trying to remember the locker combination or the room number im to go to.
can you give me any insight into this.
i think this is a result of paying attention to matters of my conciousness on a day to day moment to moment basis.
thanks

Kingman

Post Number: 291
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Is there a direct relationship between practicing Creational laws and directives and having ones spiritual powers increase. I am meaning in a noticeable change in one life span. Or is the benefit mainly only for the spirit and not the current personality the spirit enlivens.
a friend in america
Shawn

Sirashwin

Post Number: 178
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Once again thanks for all the efforts and responses.

My question is a very stupid and childish one, which i am sure will give you and many at the center a good laugh .

I can't help think the following: now there are seven major evolution levels of the human spirit. And all these endless human spirits are within Creation which after 10^49 levels of evolution becomes Absolute-Absolutum form. Then after which Creation would have to evolve to Ur-Absolutum form to Central-Absolutum form to Creations-Absolutum form to Super-Absolutum form to Sohar-Absolutum form to BEING-Absoltum form. Then there would be countless number of levels to go. And there are endless numbers of creations. Looking up the "evolutionary ladder", more and more perfection is attained but never complete perfection; but what is the ultimate goal of spiritual evolution if absolute perfection is never attained?

Thanking You
ashwin

Memo00

Post Number: 299
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

for some time, i have noticed that whenever i sit down silently and concentrate, i have a certain feeling in the forehead, also this particular place seems to be more sensitive to electromagnetic energy because when one places any object (or the hand) near this place, then something different (than when one does the same in any other part of the body) is felt

i would like to know if this sensation is related with the pineal gland and if it is beneficial to seek for this particular feeling?

thank you very much

take care

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page