Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 27, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through May 27, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1474
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas

Hello again Mr Meier. I am glad you are feeling better after having been sick recently. Also I would like to thank you again for your helping us all! My question is: How is it that on rare occassions the consciousness powers are activated in a very obvious and apparent way without having been consciously commanded? To be more clear, I mean such as in the case of your ex-wife, for example, when she was young when she teleported unexpectedly to another location when she was about to have kissed a skull on a trip with her class in school or something similar. I may have the facts incorrect about this story but I seem to remember something like that from Guido Moosbrugger's book "And Still They Fly!". Or for another example in Guido's book, I seem to remember something similar happening to an African man who was once about to be attacked by a lion when he unexpectedly teleported to his home village. Either way, the question refers to how strong feelings can sometimes activate the consciousness powers without the person consciously willing that to happen. I don't understand how feelings can override the consciously made decisions in order to cause this. Thanks once again for your assistance. Thomas Hall

Such an effect can be triggered by extreme angst, through which – unconsciously - consciousness-related forces are triggered and teleportation may become a reality.

Adityasonakia

Dear Billy,

Good to hear you are feeling well again.

Billy I was wondering about what Asket had told you.

She said, "Creation is so logical, that it can be derived through Mathematics."

I was wondering, with that being true, then can we also derive telepathy and telekinesis mathematically, as they are also abilities of your Spirit which is a part of creation.

I don't like the idea of us just sitting around waiting for the Goblet of Truth to get translated. I feel everybody should contribute to it somehow. But that is a little difficult for some people.

The Truth belongs to all, then all should contribute to it too right?

Thats why i feel a little irritated that i can't help. I really really want to though.

Thanks

Salome
Aditya

Yes, telepathy and telekinesis, and also reading and writing and other physical processes, etc. etc., can be grasped through Mathematics. However, you need to know the formula.

Actually there is a way to help: You can donate some smaller or bigger amount, because the translation process will cost much money. We will let the book be translated by a professional translator / translating company.

Borthwey

Greetings, Billy.

I understand from some of your statements that the spirit exists in an inactive or unconscious state while the person is alive.
My question then, is: from your view, can leaving the body and the material consciousness behind at the time of death, be seen as an awakening of the spirit consciousness, or a rebirth of the spirit into the fine-matter world?

David

The spirit in itself is not inactive, but active. The inactivity only exists with regard to the material world.
After death, the spirit form has a period of rest until the next incarnation, but in itself it remains awake.

Memo00

Hello dear Billy, Christian, Badr and Scott

In the book "Through Space and Time" there is a photo in which you are wearing a karate suit (photo #96 - September 10, 1988). I would like to know your opinion about martial arts. Are they good, useful or necessary in this world in which we live?

Thank you very much for your time

Take care

As long as martial (fighting) arts are not used to kill or injure other people, but to use it for peaceful means, for one’s fitness etc., it is okay to learn and use them.

Mehraein62

Dear BEAM,

Be Healthy all the time, and pardon for all annoying
questions we make.

I wish , I can meet you some time in my present life hopefully.

As there are a lot of worries about the future events in the world,

my question is if in the future the World could be managed by a Consensus Wised (Thought) Decisions , made for example by (with or without K49 participation) and by the Impulses of high advanced entities that in some manner we can say it used to be occasionally till this time?

Thank you so much

Salome
M45

Your question is not clear.
What can be said is that in about 800 years from now a substantial part of the people of Earth will turn towards the spirit teaching and enable peace to take hold. However, the prerequisite is that everything develops into the right direction.
The publication of the book “Kelch der Wahrheit” will be one of the main factors for the spreading of the truth.

Behzad

Dear Edvard Billy Miere,

All my utmost respect to You for such a great burden that you forbear for the Earth Man.

I,m from Tehran (Iran) and new in the FIGU Forum, so also on behalf of all the Iranian people who (will ) hear and learn your teachings , I send their greetings and respect to you. be healthy , strong and happy all the time and remain long time for us.

I have a question and that is: can we have any hope about some turning point and great improvement in spirituality progress of Man Kind in this world? that also can understand more better the Spirit, Creation, its goals and can be more harmonize and connected to more higher worlds as well?

Best Regard
sincerely

Just read Billy’s answer above.
We think (are planning and hoping) that the book “Kelch der Wahrheit” will be published as a German/English edition at the end of 2009 or beginning of 2010.
The German version should be published by the end of 2008.

Psycloud

Dear Billy

Can you say what Lefjathan and Behemoth are?

They are mentioned in the OM (Kanon 33) as being womanly and manly monsters, one being in the ocean and one on the land. The flaming guardian showed Henok both of the monsters.

I suppose these monsters are metaphors for something.

Salome
Ken

Yes, they are metaphors for imaginations of angst (Angstvorstellungen), and not real creatures. They are a pictorial, symbolic comparison (bildlicher, symbolischer Vergleich). Leviathan and Behemoth do not exist in reality. They symbolize the angst of people which is often unconscious and will produce negative effects.
The human being must conquer his angst and become independent of everything.

Jonas

The copper Pyramid

Dear Billy,

The copper pyramid, I want to build one to assist in meditation.

Frage 1: Are they safe to use and do they posses any help full energy to the human body or the spirit or the mind?

Ich liebe jeder dort bei Figu danke Ihnen allem

As long as the pyramid is correctly used/made and as long as you behave reasonably, which means that you don’t follow imaginations etc., you will be safe.

Francofiori2004

Famous scientist and futurist Ray Kurzweil says that through biotechnology and nanotechnology in 40 years from now we'll be physical immortal and millions of times smarter, thanks to human-computers cyborg connections.
He has always made right scientific predictions.
This seems different from slow development that Plejarens experienced and that they forecast about us.
Why?

Because this Ray Kurzweil is telling nonsense (provided you are quoting him correctly).
No one will ever be or become “physically immortal”!

Scott

Dear Billy,

In your life you have traveled many places and met many people on this world and others. Is there one experience or person which stands out as your favorite or most memorable memory which always stays with you?

Thank you

Salome
Scott

Probably the most memorable or impressive and exceptional moment was during the “Great voyage” when Billy was able to exist for a few minutes in endlessness (Endlosigkeit). This was really special, while meeting all kind of human beings, terrestrial and non-terrestrial, was “normal”.

Mike_hooten

Sir,
Thank you.
Have read, I think all of your English statements about reincarnating only on the planet a person last died on. Would like clarification about Mars. Very very soon we will be permanently inhabiting, and therefore procreating on Mars. The spirits that incarnate into the children of Mars colonists, will they only be those spirit forms that last died on Mars several hundred thousand years ago or is Mars close enough to Earth that spirit forms that last died on Earth could incarnate into the babies of Mars Colonists?
Thank you sir.

Mike Hooten

(Note by CF: Well, this won’t happen as “very very soon” as you believe; of course this depends on your sense of the meaning of “soon”.) J

Since Mars is quite near to Earth, it could be that spirit forms from Earth are incarnating there; but it is also possible that spirit forms of former inhabitants of Mars are incarnating again.

Incredible

You told that the pleiadeans can't understand our habit of said lies.

How is that they can't understand our habit of said lies?

I can't comprend this because the habit of says lies is anchored in the self preservation and self protection. The lie is a surviving tool.

A human being, who lives a true life and with sincerity within himself, cannot lie. The human being of Earth, however, is not evolved enough and does not yet live according to the truth and, therefore, is still using lies to gain some profit or even self protection.

(Example by CF: If a person is looking back on one’s own life it may often occur that one can say: “Oh my, how could I have done this or that silly or bad thing. I cannot understand it now/today.”)

Peter_brodowski

hello billy

i have a question concerning spirit symbols,
now i hear all this talk of vibrations, and i am seeking some clarification about the effects of vibrations.
let's say i got a tattoo or wore a shirt or something like that, of the spirit symbol "insanity". and likewise, i had a tattoo or wore a shirt containing the spirit symbol "sanity".
what kind of negative/positive effects do these symbols have on a person. or more specifically what are the resulting effects of the vibrations of a word or a symbol on the human being?

thanks

The influence on the body is minimal. There may be an influence, but this depends on your views (Einstellung) of it. If you are thinking that a tattoo symbol has this or that influence, then it may have this or that effect.

Jamesm

I'm glad you haven't left us yet Billy but I hope you are not in pain.

Please describe a few highly intelligent lifeforms that exist on other worlds that do not look human? For example, that are covered in hair or scales or have large heads or eyes etc., if they exist, of course.

Many Thanks

All highly intelligent lifeforms of physical nature were human and looked human. No exception.

Hector

Hi Billy,

I wonder if some ideologues of communism such as Karl Marx, Lenin or Leon Trotsky were sent impulses by the plejaren, impulses which they erroneously and falsely interpreted, giving rise to the subsequent political chaos of the early 20th century.Do you know if the inspirators of communism were "contacted" by extraterrestrials?

No, they had no contacts with or by extraterrestrials, and their ideologies were of purely terrestrial origin.

J_rod7

Hello Dear Friend Eduard,

Around two years ago, I had an unusual experience. In the night-time I was sitting outside my house under my car-port. Then the wall of the house next door, about 8-meters distant, lighted-up with a sky-blue colored light. The same blue-light cast upon the grass half way back from the wall, where it was cut off by the shadow from my car-port roof. The light was stationary, did not move or shift during the next 30 or 40 seconds. The source was then directly above my house.

I jumped up and moved towards my neighbors house to look up to see what could be the cause of the light. As I stood, the light vanished, and standing where the light had been, I could only see the stars in the clear night sky. I am not prone to hallucinations or delusions, this was a true experience.

What could be the source and meaning of this experience? Honest speculation is acceptable.

Thank you for bringing the Truth of Creation into the consciousness of Earth Humans.

Salome

This may surely have been an illuminated gas cloud, or Irrlicht (will o' the wisp). This may last from a few seconds to minutes, and will be displayed in different colours. Billy once observed such a cloud.

Lonnie

Salome Billy,

Language barriers are very divisive and really slows down our progress. I know that in the future, eventually, there will be one language for all. It is my understanding that English will be the world language since it is already the international language today. Will English be the world language on Earth in the future or will German eventually win out?

My best wishes for your continued good health. I think you are going to outlive most of us.

Lonnie Morton

Probably it will be an artificial language, like Esperanto or Interkosmisch (Inter Cosmic). The world language will become a reality in about 1000 years.
To learn German is advisable, of course, because learning the spirit teaching in the original language brings the most benefit.

Alan

Hi Billy,

This question was raised a couple of times in the past on this forum, not by me though.

Do the Plejaren's read or follow any of Figu's forums to see how people or things are going in any way, and if so, why and also what are their thoughts.

many thanks

They are just observing/reading the texts.

Cpl

Dear Billy,

Would you like to take something that might help your heart health? I suffered a near heart attack a few years ago which left me feeling permanently exhausted and like I was 80-90 years old. I found the Indian ayurvedic herb arjuna has helped me regain my heart's strength and vigor. It is available in the product HeartCare (a.k.a. Abana) from www.himalayausa.com/herbalformulas/heartcare.htm. There is also another excellent heart health supplement called CardioPhase by Tango Advanced Nutrition which I also take and which has served me very well.

Double blind studies have been done on ajuna in Scandinavia. These found it to be more beneficial than the most popular heart drugs currently being used (these were included in the study), and it had absolutely no side effects. A two month jar costs $31.95. If you have no money of your own I can send it to you or c/o a core member of Figu for you at my expense if someone there can give me the address to send it to. CardioPhase has also been subject to successful clinical trials.

I can now run across the street, climb the stairs two at a time, and feel in my forties again -- as long as I sleep right, don't overwork or over stress the body, and eat correctly.

I have no financial interest in these companies or their products. I merely ask, and provide this information -- and product if you would like it -- in the hope it will help you continue living healthily.

To your health, dear friend.

Chris

Thank you for your advice.
Billy’s heart is okay, but one heart-valve has become hardened (Plaque).

Getknowledge

I understand the important need of translating all of the books and to get the knowledge out to the world and why Billy don't give speeches/lextures like Jmmanuel did, why the Pleiadians don't provide precious stones and such to help fulfill the mission. But is figu not selling and making millions/a lot of money from published sales since going public for about 30 years strong and counting now to be asking for donations?

What leads you to think that we are making millions from the sales of our books?
As you will be able to read in the June edition of our periodical Wassermannzeit, we sold books and other items for CHF 41,873.22 last year, which is a rather high amount if compared with the former years.

From health reasons, Billy has stopped to give lectures since 1982. Instead he used the time to write some 45 books plus many articles and the entire Spirit lessons books (instead of only 8 books as has been planned). Besides, Billy won’t present himself to the public like animals in the zoo.
These 45 books have been paid to a very great extent by the Core Group members and Billy himself, and most of them (the books) are waiting for readers to be purchased and read.

If we would sell stones with the information of its extraterrestrial origin we would be sentenced as “swindlers”.

All donations that are spend for the Kelch der Wahrheit will be entirely (100%) used for this book. No money is put aside for the work of us Core Group members.

Syn

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BILLEEEEEH, whats shakin pops!

i got a question for ya!
the future prophet you were reffering to, is it by chance that his name would be boriska in russia?

the characteristics of the boy fits with your description from what i have seen.

he also stated about the poles will shift in 2009 and a great disaster in 2012.

also alot of rumors has been spread around that somewhere in 2012 the New World Order(NWO) would be taken place around this time.

Is this true?

Hey Synnnnnnnnnn how about a little respect towards Billy?....

Scott

They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Newinitiation

Post Number: 584
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

Thanks you for taking the time to answer our questions

As ptaah had said, once he departs earth for good and have nothing to do with it, will the old gods who will make themselves known to terrestrials be one of the 3 ET races who haven't established contact with the plejarens & federation members yet or will it be earth incarnated ETs of the old who are residing in secret bases on earth somewhere waiting for humanity to become more spiritual before the time is ripe for them to do so?

thank you
matt

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 413
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy and thank you for answering my question

can one as an example, write a book, bury it somewhere, to be rediscovered by a future incarnation sharing the same spirit?
and i assume if that were possible then fluidal forces comes into play here?
thanks

Borthwey

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

I would like to know in wich ways was your experience in the endlessness, wich you had in the “Great voyage”, similar or different from what the CCB (or the spirit?) does or experiences after death.

Trevor

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

My question is about the removal of the Bafath under the Giza pyramid.

How were the P's able to arrest the Bafath and then remove all their equipment from under the Giza pyramid without letting any of the constant people and tourists above from hearing or seeing anything.

thanks

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Thanks for your answer to my previous question regarding seeking the truth and it's effects on our present and following lives.
We are moving out of the age of `belief` and into the age of `reason`. The contact notes contain the truth, but, for example, in the case of `Arus The Barbarian` (Arus I) there are conflicting truths. I have gathered the following information from my copies of the `Contact Notes` and OM. Dates are years ago (ya) from 1975 (C9), 1976 (C60), 1977 (C70).
(1)Arrival on Earth of `Arus the Barbarian`(Arus I): (a)C70/124,125:` Arus the Barbarian` arrived on Earth 113,000ya. (b)C9/138,139: `Arus the Barbarian` came to Earth 13,500ya. (c)C60/42,43,44: JHWH Arus, the barbarian, came to Earth 103,000ya.
(2)Adam: (a)C9/144-157: Semjasa mated with an `Eva` producing a descendant Adam; the JHWH [`Arus the Barbarian`] did not know about this. (b)OM-C31/560: 1,700y before the first birth of Henok on Earth, Semjasa through his advice [of the JHWH -who is not named] produced Adam.
(3)Destruction of Atlantis: (a)C60/50: After Arus arrived [103,000ya], world war for thousands of years and then Atlantis and Mu destroyed [C60/96: 9,498ya]. (b)C70/133: After Arus I arrived, war for 502y, Arus I old and weak, hate stirred up for several centuries and centuries later Atlantis and Mu destroyed.
(1)If `Arus The Barbarian` arrived 113,00ya, then he can't also have arrived 13,500ya (and 103,00ya). Only one date can be correct, unless there are different people with the same name `Arus the Barbarian`!
(2)If we assume that OM is correct, then the statement in C9/144-153 that the JHWH did not know that Semjasa had produced a descendant Adam must be an error.
(3)The time between the arrival of `Arus The Barbarian` and the destruction of Atlantis & Mu of a `few millenia` in C9 seems reasonable, but the `centuries` mentioned in C70 seems somewhat of an understatement when we are talking about over 100,000 years!
From the above we deduce that a number of these figures and statements appear to be incorrect. One question is insufficient to clarify the above, but one question is-Who were the JHWH's who arrived on Earth 13,500 years ago and 113,000ya? It would be useful if a list of corrections was kept at the FIGU website, so that we can update our books-I have already suggested this by email to FIGU (Switz.) to whom I also emailed the above question, but since I have received no reply to date regarding the question, then I submit it here.
Regards and Thanks, Charles.

Savio

Post Number: 600
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to the Predictions of the Prophet Jeremia (4th TJ page 250-E).

“When the new prophet appears 1937 years after the birth of the prophet Jmmanuel, the time will begin when children will be ….”

As it was mentioned that Jmmanuel was born in 4 B.C., hence 1937 years after the birth of Jmmanuel will be 1933 A.D.

However, our prophet of the new age was actually born in 1937, not 1933.

Can you clear the picture for us?

Salome

Savio

Thomas2008

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When Jmmanuel Looked into the three portals he saw beings that were described spectacularly flaming eyes golden wings etc. Who were these people and what was their role on Earth? And if they were human, why did they look this way?

Stafath

Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dear Billy,

Okay I understand about your last reply to me. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up what I really want to be in the future. I'm currently slowly starting to look for information about spirituality just to improve myself for the future, I'm going to push myself even more into spirituality sometimes later this year. And when I have fixed my backbone from being wonky I'm also going to start with natural bodybuilding. You see I'm really serious about me being in space and I won't give up easily just because someone says "You are human and crawl back to your cave" or something like that.

Just saying here that expect me visiting you after 3-5 years asking for a favor.

Stargazer

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 04:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, I hope you are well.

I have recently been able to project my material counciousness beyond my body again as I used to be able to when I was younger. This has allowed me to explore my local area without the weight of my body to slow me down.

I did however, find it sometimes difficult to control my altitude as my material counciouness flew up into the air. It seemed to be easier to control when my feelings were positive and when my counciousness was in a state of neutrality. (IE not allowing thoughts to clutter my councious mind)

I recall reading on the forums that you have been practising process of material counciousness projection to gain many solutions for situations that have arisen in your past, such as with the Patty Hearst saga.

My Question is:

Do you have any advice on how I can gain more control of my material counciousness when it has projected beyond my body, so that flying is not comrimised by unessasary worry generated by the intense feelings involved with this process?

Thankyou Billy, You give us all hope for true humanity.

Corey

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lieber Billy,

I enjoy the symbol inside the cover of the (Mensch der Erde, höre) CD, and often look at its beauty, can you tell me more about it?

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Mike

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Billy, sincerest wishes for your good health and happiness`.
I am relatively new to the information you present to us, so forgive me if this question has been asked already.

Once again the folk in Ireland are been asked to vote upon and ratify another European treaty (Lisbon treaty) that so very few have any understanding of because of its complicated nonsensical terminology / legal wording. Yet the Irish folk are been coerced by those politicians in power to vote “YES”, yet the treaty if voted in will in effect hand over certain powers to EU to rule further over Irish folk (and others) and thus we will have no further say in certain aspects. Also, Irish folk in general are concerned because the treaty may affect our neutrality through possibly joining enlarged EU army, although our neutrality has already been affected in my eyes because of US military stopovers / CIA flights through Ireland.

My question…
Are you permitted to talk at this time about the real motives of the European Union and what ultimately is their true goals, is there new information in relation to this that can be now brought out into the open?

Salome and good will to you
Mike

Dear Mike,
Billy has written a few articles about the EU on the bulletins, although its in German you can use an online translator as Google for example and enter the text there.
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2006/nr-30/europaeische-union
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2004/nr-49/leserfragen
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2008/nr-42/voraussage-erfuellt
Salome, Badr

Synergy

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello!

Presumably my rather extensive question differs radically from most other questions, but still it is imperative not only to me but to many others.

* Will the majority among human females remain emotionally and sexually dependant to human males in the far distant future or are the attraction-mechanisms towards males, among females, beginning to fade and disappear?

The reason for asking is because of all the articles from the media, scientific or not, that in some way or another shows an increasing amount of homosexualls among females. They are publishing the research in a way which makes it seem like it's an evolutionary progress; perfectly natural .

Will there be a time when human males simply are not desired and needed anymore by human females which will be completely independant and only have sexual relations with other females for pleasure and with males only for reproducing?

The plejarens claimed all females are bisexual and this strenghten my thoughts about a world void of males.

About the females among the plejarens related to my question at issue: Are their love and attraction, as well as dependency to the opposite sex (males), just as strong or even stronger compared to the males' love, attraction and dependency to females?

With regards,

Johnny

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

Nice to hear that you are ok again.

I have something which I am wondering about. I am thinking about Gilgamesh's people which was obliterated in a cosmic catastrophe. What did happen to them and their homeworld?

Many thanks, stay well and take care
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Thomas

Post Number: 484
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your responses Mr Meier. In your response to my last question, you stated that angst can unconsciously trigger the consciousness forces. I understood this from reading what you have written in other places, but what I would like to know more specifically, is how is it possible for the consciousness forces to operate without the material consciousness making a decision to trigger them? To put my question a little more precisely, I would like to know what determines whether the subconscious will or will not take a possible action without the material consciousness directly knowing about it, even when the material consciousness doesn't believe or know that the particular action, such as teleportation, can occur? Thanks for your responses and I hope you and your family are well.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 233
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

For a few months now, I have been doing concentration exercises, and have found a particular concentration exercise ''course'' which I think is from your book about meditation.

(Focus point: lit candle)
The schedule:

Day 1 5 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 2 6 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 3 7 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 4 8 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 5 9 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 6 10 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 7 11 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 8 12 Minutes 'Sun'

Day 9 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless' (Think of nothing)
Day 10 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless'
Day 11 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless'
Day 12 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless'
Day 13 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless'
Day 14 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless'

Day 15 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'
Day 16 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'
Day 17 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'
Day 18 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'
Day 19 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'
Day 20 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'

Day 21 15 Minutes 'Wishful dream'

I am currently on day 19 and I am going to add more and more days to this ''course''. Now, my question is, what do you recommend, Billy? I already have some ideas on how to continue with these concentration exercises but what do you recommend I do? Is there another exercise I should try or shoudl I just continue with what I am currently doing?...

Salome
David

P.S. I know the answers to questions about meditation and concentration are in the book that you have written about meditation, but at the moment I do not speak german, though I will start taking lessons in the summer.

Adysor

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,

I had many questions in mind but I forgot most of them. From now on, I should write them down every time it comes to mind. But for now, I will stick with this one.

I read from the contact notes about the history of our distant ancestors if I understand correctly. I am refering to billions of years back. Since I don't have the contact notes in front of me now, I'm not sure of the details but I think you remember. As I understand it there were some Creator Gods that dedicated themselves only for gathering of wisdom and evolution of the spirit. So they genetically modified themselves and stripped their ability to fight. And when the space "predators" came they saw these Creator Gods incapable of fighting and they considered them as easy prey. Therefore, these gods created a new race of people, a warrior-like race, and they were giants. They were created for the purpose of fighting the gods' battles and protecting them from the conquering space people. But to prevent these giants in overthrowing their own creators, they reduced their lifespan up to no more then 100 years. Now from here, there is something not clear in my understanding and my question comes likes this: Are these giants the same that came to Earth a long time ago, and what is the connection between those giants, the earthlings and the plejarens? Could you please clarify this point to me and maybe to the others who didn't not fully understand this section?

I wish you a healthy life and all the best, as well as thank you for answering questions on this forum.

You are referring to Contact 251-Scott

Earthling

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I posted this in the translation section of the forum but I will ask here:

Since it is apparent that money is an issue for FIGU and the mission, why doesn't Billy have a peek into the future of the investing world and invest accordingly? Would that me immoral, unethical, too easy? What would the problem be with taking just enough for the ultimate benefit of humanity?

Memo00

Post Number: 314
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello dear Billy

you have explained that the "original" Creation created itself out of what we would call "The Absolute Nothing". I know that there are many things that we as human beings will never understand. . ., still, i would like to know. . . if each new Creation (or spirit form) that is created comes solely from the Creation that creates it (like a cell dividing itself) or if there is something mysterious and unexplainable in this process like with the "birth" of the first Creation (which is now the Absolute Absolutum).

thank you very much

i wish good health to you

Truthseeker

Post Number: 307
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

My next comment and question is in regards to the Asket and Nera Doppleganger photos that were duplicated by the real MIBs.

For a few years I've often wondered about Phobol Cheng's comment about having once seen the real Asket as being a brunette rather then as a blond and how for many years you had not immediately recognized this fact, possibly because Asket had maybe on occasion dyed her hair blond. But what really has interested me also for quite some time, is not only does the blond woman in the photos look very much like Asket, but also the way she, who I came to know as Michelle, had locks of her hair covering over her ears in the Dean Martin Show, which thus gives her the further illusion of having longer Earlopes just like Asket in the DAL universe. That particular episode of the Dean Martin show was number 169 from back on January 28 1971 and if that concerning the look of her ears is not enough of a coincidence long before the MIBs got their hands on your photos, the name of the group from which the girls performed was also called the "Ding-A-Ling sisters, from which if or when the first letters are abbreviated, the name of the group coincidently comes to the name "DALs". The particular song they were singing at the time was coincidently called "Welcome to my world", if that be considered yet another coincidence. Now being curious and all, Michelle eventually explained to me that the reason why she had her hair done that way was because it was at the request of the shows producer, Greg Garrison, a man who was strangely enough always dressed in black. But I don't know if he was an actual MIB since his appearnce on the show was never sinister, at least to the girls anyway.

So the big question is, what ever prompted Greg Garrison to insist to Michelle for her to have her hair done in such a way that would intentionally give her the look or illusion of having longer Earlobes???

We don't know and nobody seems to really know since Greg Garrison is now deceased, so perhaps you or the Plejarens may know.

As A further note, I found out that all your space photos which were manipulated by the MIBs, also coincidently related to artists who were either directly or indirectly in some way involved with NASA or with another person already involved with NASA. I found still other interesting things regarding your Asket doppleganger photos too.

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker

Asket/Michelle Doppleganger D.A.L.s and Dean Martin Show photo

Hector

Post Number: 375
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy I can see everywhere that support for the major religions is declining exponentially worldwide.That would make me happy in the case people would trade religion for truth, but they do not because millions of persons haven´t heard about you and your ideas/offerings.

I see an immediate threat everywhere called atheism, in my opinion modern atheism constitutes another dangerous religion.These atheists embrace another terrible dogma, which is negation of creation or a steered evolution, they deny everything which can´t be proven by their science.What science cannot prove, does not exist.Modern atheists have their particular prophet and guru, Charles Darwin, and his incomplete theory "evolution of the species", which they use as proof of a universe created by pure coincidence, pure chance, without external/internal help/assistance.

My question is, what do you think about atheists, do you consider extreme atheists a major threat/danger to the mission in the future, or are they allies of the truthseekers, because of their fight against all those irreal and non existent Gods.......?

Incredible

Post Number: 154
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was reading an article about the profanation of Tutankamon's tomb in the year 1923 and the many deaths that followed that event.
Do you think if the bafath where behind those deaths?
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page