Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 27, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 27, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1487
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn

BILLEEEEEH, whats shakin pops!

i got a question for ya!
the future prophet you were reffering to, is it by chance that his name would be boriska in russia?

the characteristics of the boy fits with your description from what i have seen.

he also stated about the poles will shift in 2009 and a great disaster in 2012.

also alot of rumors has been spread around that somewhere in 2012 the New World Order(NWO) would be taken place around this time.

Is this true?

Hey Synnnnnnnnnn how about a little respect towards Billy?....

Scott

No, it is not true.

Newinitiation

Hello Billy

Thanks you for taking the time to answer our questions

As ptaah had said, once he departs earth for good and have nothing to do with it, will the old gods who will make themselves known to terrestrials be one of the 3 ET races who haven't established contact with the plejarens & federation members yet or will it be earth incarnated ETs of the old who are residing in secret bases on earth somewhere waiting for humanity to become more spiritual before the time is ripe for them to do so?

thank you
matt

Two times NO (and there are no secret ET bases on Earth).

Peter_brodowski

hello billy and thank you for answering my question

can one as an example, write a book, bury it somewhere, to be rediscovered by a future incarnation sharing the same spirit?
and i assume if that were possible then fluidal forces comes into play here?
thanks

The fluidal forces are much too feeble, and since the memory is deleted by death, there is no hint to even think about searching for the book.

Borthwey

Hello Billy

I would like to know in wich ways was your experience in the endlessness, wich you had in the “Great voyage”, similar or different from what the CCB (or the spirit?) does or experiences after death.

You can read this in the Contact Notes. The CCB has nothing to do with this, and it does not experience anything, except that it exists in the realm of the Beyond.
After death, the material consciousness is deleted.

Trevor

Hi Billy,

My question is about the removal of the Bafath under the Giza pyramid.

How were the P's able to arrest the Bafath and then remove all their equipment from under the Giza pyramid without letting any of the constant people and tourists above from hearing or seeing anything.

thanks

Billy wasn’t there when this happened and, therefore, cannot give you an explanation.

Kiwiseeker

Hello Billy,
Thanks for your answer to my previous question regarding seeking the truth and it's effects on our present and following lives.
We are moving out of the age of `belief` and into the age of `reason`. The contact notes contain the truth, but, for example, in the case of `Arus The Barbarian` (Arus I) there are conflicting truths. I have gathered the following information from my copies of the `Contact Notes` and OM. Dates are years ago (ya) from 1975 (C9), 1976 (C60), 1977 (C70).
(1)Arrival on Earth of `Arus the Barbarian`(Arus I): (a)C70/124,125:` Arus the Barbarian` arrived on Earth 113,000ya. (b)C9/138,139: `Arus the Barbarian` came to Earth 13,500ya. (c)C60/42,43,44: JHWH Arus, the barbarian, came to Earth 103,000ya.
(2)Adam: (a)C9/144-157: Semjasa mated with an `Eva` producing a descendant Adam; the JHWH [`Arus the Barbarian`] did not know about this. (b)OM-C31/560: 1,700y before the first birth of Henok on Earth, Semjasa through his advice [of the JHWH -who is not named] produced Adam.
(3)Destruction of Atlantis: (a)C60/50: After Arus arrived [103,000ya], world war for thousands of years and then Atlantis and Mu destroyed [C60/96: 9,498ya]. (b)C70/133: After Arus I arrived, war for 502y, Arus I old and weak, hate stirred up for several centuries and centuries later Atlantis and Mu destroyed.
(1)If `Arus The Barbarian` arrived 113,00ya, then he can't also have arrived 13,500ya (and 103,00ya). Only one date can be correct, unless there are different people with the same name `Arus the Barbarian`!
(2)If we assume that OM is correct, then the statement in C9/144-153 that the JHWH did not know that Semjasa had produced a descendant Adam must be an error.
(3)The time between the arrival of `Arus The Barbarian` and the destruction of Atlantis & Mu of a `few millenia` in C9 seems reasonable, but the `centuries` mentioned in C70 seems somewhat of an understatement when we are talking about over 100,000 years!
From the above we deduce that a number of these figures and statements appear to be incorrect. One question is insufficient to clarify the above, but one question is-Who were the JHWH's who arrived on Earth 13,500 years ago and 113,000ya? It would be useful if a list of corrections was kept at the FIGU website, so that we can update our books-I have already suggested this by email to FIGU (Switz.) to whom I also emailed the above question, but since I have received no reply to date regarding the question, then I submit it here.
Regards and Thanks, Charles.

There were several Arus’ involved, and they had vast spans of life. (Regarding identical names: the same applies to many families here on Earth when a son is named after his father, and his father’s father, etc.)
Besides, all of this “number thing” isn’t really of great interest and doesn’t bring us any substantial benefit, because it is the teaching that is important.

Savio

Hi Billy

I refer to the Predictions of the Prophet Jeremia (4th TJ page 250-E).

“When the new prophet appears 1937 years after the birth of the prophet Jmmanuel, the time will begin when children will be ….”

As it was mentioned that Jmmanuel was born in 4 B.C., hence 1937 years after the birth of Jmmanuel will be 1933 A.D. However, our prophet of the new age was actually born in 1937, not 1933.
Can you clear the picture for us?

Salome
Savio

When Quetzal made the translations he put the text into a form that would be close to the original, but also easily understandable for today’s readers.

(Note by CF: He did not want to insert a footnote into his extremely competent translation. The “normal” reader is not interested into this “four years difference” thing, but wants to read the message and shall realize the fact that Jmmanuel’s second successor will be born in 1937 according to our present calendar.
Regarding Quetzal’s extremely skilled translation abilities: To read the German version is like feeling a fresh and strong breeze blowing through one’s brain. It is astonishing to realize how it is possible to explain details of the future in a limited range of words from the past.)

Thomas2008

When Jmmanuel Looked into the three portals he saw beings that were described spectacularly flaming eyes golden wings etc. Who were these people and what was their role on Earth? And if they were human, why did they look this way?

They were men from Baawi, and they had to wear protection suits.

Stafath

Hello Dear Billy,

Okay I understand about your last reply to me. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up what I really want to be in the future. I'm currently slowly starting to look for information about spirituality just to improve myself for the future, I'm going to push myself even more into spirituality sometimes later this year. And when I have fixed my backbone from being wonky I'm also going to start with natural bodybuilding. You see I'm really serious about me being in space and I won't give up easily just because someone says "You are human and crawl back to your cave" or something like that.

Just saying here that expect me visiting you after 3-5 years asking for a favor.

Okay, we’ll see.

Stargazer

Hello Billy, I hope you are well.

I have recently been able to project my material counciousness beyond my body again as I used to be able to when I was younger. This has allowed me to explore my local area without the weight of my body to slow me down.

I did however, find it sometimes difficult to control my altitude as my material counciouness flew up into the air. It seemed to be easier to control when my feelings were positive and when my counciousness was in a state of neutrality. (IE not allowing thoughts to clutter my councious mind)

I recall reading on the forums that you have been practising process of material counciousness projection to gain many solutions for situations that have arisen in your past, such as with the Patty Hearst saga.

My Question is:

Do you have any advice on how I can gain more control of my material counciousness when it has projected beyond my body, so that flying is not comrimised by unessasary worry generated by the intense feelings involved with this process?

Thankyou Billy, You give us all hope for true humanity.

It is not possible to “project one’s material consciousness”. However, it is possible to extend one’s “antenna”, just like looking with one’s eyes.
You may have had visionary perceptions, or some form of clairvoyance, but it could also be the case that you had delusions.
Be careful because such “projection experiments” can lead to schizophrenia.

Corey

Lieber Billy,

I enjoy the symbol inside the cover of the (Mensch der Erde, höre) CD, and often look at its beauty, can you tell me more about it?

Corey

It’s just an ornament.

Mike

Dearest Billy, sincerest wishes for your good health and happiness`.
I am relatively new to the information you present to us, so forgive me if this question has been asked already.

Once again the folk in Ireland are been asked to vote upon and ratify another European treaty (Lisbon treaty) that so very few have any understanding of because of its complicated nonsensical terminology / legal wording. Yet the Irish folk are been coerced by those politicians in power to vote “YES”, yet the treaty if voted in will in effect hand over certain powers to EU to rule further over Irish folk (and others) and thus we will have no further say in certain aspects. Also, Irish folk in general are concerned because the treaty may affect our neutrality through possibly joining enlarged EU army, although our neutrality has already been affected in my eyes because of US military stopovers / CIA flights through Ireland.

My question…
Are you permitted to talk at this time about the real motives of the European Union and what ultimately is their true goals, is there new information in relation to this that can be now brought out into the open?

Salome and good will to you
Mike

Dear Mike,
Billy has written a few articles about the EU on the bulletins, although it’s in German you can use an online translator as Google for example and enter the text there.
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2006/nr-30/europaeische-union
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2004/nr-49/leserfragen
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2008/nr-42/voraussage-erfuellt
Salome, Badr

We are not involved into politics.

Synergy

Hello!

Presumably my rather extensive question differs radically from most other questions, but still it is imperative not only to me but to many others.

* Will the majority among human females remain emotionally and sexually dependant to human males in the far distant future or are the attraction-mechanisms towards males, among females, beginning to fade and disappear?

The reason for asking is because of all the articles from the media, scientific or not, that in some way or another shows an increasing amount of homosexualls among females. They are publishing the research in a way which makes it seem like it's an evolutionary progress; perfectly natural .

Will there be a time when human males simply are not desired and needed anymore by human females which will be completely independant and only have sexual relations with other females for pleasure and with males only for reproducing?

The plejarens claimed all females are bisexual and this strenghten my thoughts about a world void of males.

About the females among the plejarens related to my question at issue: Are their love and attraction, as well as dependency to the opposite sex (males), just as strong or even stronger compared to the males' love, attraction and dependency to females?

With regards,

Johnny

Your scenario will not become a reality. Besides, there must be no dependency between man and woman, but Gleichwertigkeit (equality) and Gleichberechtigung (equal rights).

(Note by CF: As long as the human being needs a physical body to exist, there will be a majority who is heterosexually orientated.
The relationship between men and women in the Plejaren society (in a marriage) is based on true love, understanding and assistance.
Here on Earth many couples are of the impression or belief that they feel real love for each other, while -- in reality -- it is only “Verliebtheit”, which is based on affective love, instead of effective love.
The information that women are bisexual does not mean that all women want to have sex with other women. It means that it is potentially possible – and in extremely rare cases a reality -- that a woman can have a fertilization without the sperm of a male, kind of a self-insemination.)

Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

Nice to hear that you are ok again.

I have something which I am wondering about. I am thinking about Gilgamesh's people which was obliterated in a cosmic catastrophe. What did happen to them and their homeworld?

Many thanks, stay well and take care

They and their homeworld were/was destroyed. Gilgamesh is the only survivor.

Thomas

Thank you for your responses Mr Meier. In your response to my last question, you stated that angst can unconsciously trigger the consciousness forces. I understood this from reading what you have written in other places, but what I would like to know more specifically, is how is it possible for the consciousness forces to operate without the material consciousness making a decision to trigger them? To put my question a little more precisely, I would like to know what determines whether the subconscious will or will not take a possible action without the material consciousness directly knowing about it, even when the material consciousness doesn't believe or know that the particular action, such as teleportation, can occur? Thanks for your responses and I hope you and your family are well.

Billy does not know how the process is working when it occurs in an unconscious way.
Billy only knows how to do this consciously.

The_original_dave

Hello Billy and Christian,

For a few months now, I have been doing concentration exercises, and have found a particular concentration exercise ''course'' which I think is from your book about meditation.

(Focus point: lit candle)
The schedule:

Day 1 5 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 2 6 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 3 7 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 4 8 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 5 9 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 6 10 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 7 11 Minutes 'Sun'
Day 8 12 Minutes 'Sun'

Day 9 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless' (Think of nothing)
Day 10 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless'
Day 11 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless'
Day 12 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless'
Day 13 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless'
Day 14 12 Minutes 'Thoughtless'

Day 15 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'
Day 16 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'
Day 17 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'
Day 18 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'
Day 19 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'
Day 20 15 Minutes 'Red or Golden Rose'

Day 21 15 Minutes 'Wishful dream'

I am currently on day 19 and I am going to add more and more days to this ''course''. Now, my question is, what do you recommend, Billy? I already have some ideas on how to continue with these concentration exercises but what do you recommend I do? Is there another exercise I should try or shoudl I just continue with what I am currently doing?...

Salome
David

P.S. I know the answers to questions about meditation and concentration are in the book that you have written about meditation, but at the moment I do not speak german, though I will start taking lessons in the summer.

You will have to decide for yourself, because you yourself know what is good for you. (Since you already have some ideas, there should be no problem.)
Besides: Learning German is a good decision, too. 

Adysor

Hello Mr. Meier,

I had many questions in mind but I forgot most of them. From now on, I should write them down every time it comes to mind. But for now, I will stick with this one.

I read from the contact notes about the history of our distant ancestors if I understand correctly. I am refering to billions of years back. Since I don't have the contact notes in front of me now, I'm not sure of the details but I think you remember. As I understand it there were some Creator Gods that dedicated themselves only for gathering of wisdom and evolution of the spirit. So they genetically modified themselves and stripped their ability to fight. And when the space "predators" came they saw these Creator Gods incapable of fighting and they considered them as easy prey. Therefore, these gods created a new race of people, a warrior-like race, and they were giants. They were created for the purpose of fighting the gods' battles and protecting them from the conquering space people. But to prevent these giants in overthrowing their own creators, they reduced their lifespan up to no more then 100 years. Now from here, there is something not clear in my understanding and my question comes likes this: Are these giants the same that came to Earth a long time ago, and what is the connection between those giants, the earthlings and the plejarens? Could you please clarify this point to me and maybe to the others who didn't not fully understand this section?

I wish you a healthy life and all the best, as well as thank you for answering questions on this forum.

You are referring to Contact 251-Scott

All information is written in Contact 251, as Scott wrote.
(Note by CF: There is no connection between the Plejarens and the people from Sirius.)

Earthling

I posted this in the translation section of the forum but I will ask here:

Since it is apparent that money is an issue for FIGU and the mission, why doesn't Billy have a peek into the future of the investing world and invest accordingly? Would that me immoral, unethical, too easy? What would the problem be with taking just enough for the ultimate benefit of humanity?

Yes, immoral and unethical. We are FIGU, and not a Financial Institute.

Memo00

hello dear Billy

you have explained that the "original" Creation created itself out of what we would call "The Absolute Nothing". I know that there are many things that we as human beings will never understand. . ., still, i would like to know. . . if each new Creation (or spirit form) that is created comes solely from the Creation that creates it (like a cell dividing itself) or if there is something mysterious and unexplainable in this process like with the "birth" of the first Creation (which is now the Absolute Absolutum).

thank you very much

i wish good health to you

Your question is unclear.
There is a difference between the creation of a spirit form and the creation of a Creation. Besides, the absolute beginning leads back 6 levels or steps before the beginning of the Absolute Absolutum. Guido Moosbrugger is currently writing a book about this.

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

My next comment and question is in regards to the Asket and Nera Doppleganger photos that were duplicated by the real MIBs.

For a few years I've often wondered about Phobol Cheng's comment about having once seen the real Asket as being a brunette rather then as a blond and how for many years you had not immediately recognized this fact, possibly because Asket had maybe on occasion dyed her hair blond. But what really has interested me also for quite some time, is not only does the blond woman in the photos look very much like Asket, but also the way she, who I came to know as Michelle, had locks of her hair covering over her ears in the Dean Martin Show, which thus gives her the further illusion of having longer Earlopes just like Asket in the DAL universe. That particular episode of the Dean Martin show was number 169 from back on January 28 1971 and if that concerning the look of her ears is not enough of a coincidence long before the MIBs got their hands on your photos, the name of the group from which the girls performed was also called the "Ding-A-Ling sisters, from which if or when the first letters are abbreviated, the name of the group coincidently comes to the name "DALs". The particular song they were singing at the time was coincidently called "Welcome to my world", if that be considered yet another coincidence. Now being curious and all, Michelle eventually explained to me that the reason why she had her hair done that way was because it was at the request of the shows producer, Greg Garrison, a man who was strangely enough always dressed in black. But I don't know if he was an actual MIB since his appearnce on the show was never sinister, at least to the girls anyway.

So the big question is, what ever prompted Greg Garrison to insist to Michelle for her to have her hair done in such a way that would intentionally give her the look or illusion of having longer Earlobes???

We don't know and nobody seems to really know since Greg Garrison is now deceased, so perhaps you or the Plejarens may know.

As A further note, I found out that all your space photos which were manipulated by the MIBs, also coincidently related to artists who were either directly or indirectly in some way involved with NASA or with another person already involved with NASA. I found still other interesting things regarding your Asket doppleganger photos too.

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker

Thank you for your interesting information.
In 1971 Billy did not own a TV set, nor did he know about this show.

(Note by CF: Since Greg Garrison has died we will never hear his story, because this Doppelgänger story isn’t important enough to “delve” into the past.)

Hector

Hi Billy I can see everywhere that support for the major religions is declining exponentially worldwide.That would make me happy in the case people would trade religion for truth, but they do not because millions of persons haven´t heard about you and your ideas/offerings.

I see an immediate threat everywhere called atheism, in my opinion modern atheism constitutes another dangerous religion.These atheists embrace another terrible dogma, which is negation of creation or a steered evolution, they deny everything which can´t be proven by their science.What science cannot prove, does not exist.Modern atheists have their particular prophet and guru, Charles Darwin, and his incomplete theory "evolution of the species", which they use as proof of a universe created by pure coincidence, pure chance, without external/internal help/assistance.

My question is, what do you think about atheists, do you consider extreme atheists a major threat/danger to the mission in the future, or are they allies of the truthseekers, because of their fight against all those irreal and non existent Gods.......?

No, atheists are no threat, but they are also no allies. FIGU and the people, who assist us in our mission, are going our own way.

Incredible

I was reading an article about the profanation of Tutankamon's tomb in the year 1923 and the many deaths that followed that event.
Do you think if the bafath where behind those deaths?

No.

Jpm

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Billy,

i have a question about the second prophet and the 5 other potential prophets that were going to spread the mission and teachings of truth, that is currently your job. Were any of these 6 people born in 1986? Ty for answering our questions and good health to you.

Salome

Savio

Post Number: 603
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that the pubic hair of the human beings is the result of the DNA manipulation of the creator-overlord, to this end, the pubic hair is of no natural function.

However, it seems there are still some organs that are of no or unknown purpose.

Could you please also explain the function/purpose of the Hymen and Appendix?

I would guess that they might not be manipulated by the creator-overlord.

Salome

Savio

Marcela

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:
I found the Talmud Jmmanuel a year ago, and I have to say that it has changed my life. Thank you for making this book available, and all of the other books of so much importance for human kind. I am studying the Talmud as my first lesson in spirituality, however there is something that I don’t understand in the spirit world. If all spirits reincarnate, why is that sometimes some spirits stay in this world and don’t seem to pass through; I am talking about “ghosts” (popular name). My mom used to see spirits, but she refused to become a “medium” because it was too scary for her. There is not doubt in my mind that the spirit of a person lives forever and reincarnates, but what happens to these spirits that are attached to this world? I also have a question about mean spirits, or non-human spirits that are evil according to the paranormal studies. Why do they exist? I hope you are doing well, and my thoughts are with you. MB
mb

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

Many thanks for your answer. Now, I will make a follow-up question concerning Gilgamesh's homeworld.
What kind of disaster did destroy Gilgamesh's homeworld?

Best wishes and stay well

Baselineplayer,

This was in the archives of an earlier questions section: It was a sudden, unforseen planetary catastrophe, and since Gilgamesh is the only one who survived until today, there is not even „a sleight possibility“ of any other survivor.-Scott

Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Thomas

Post Number: 486
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier and thank you for your responses to my previous questions. I hope you and your loved ones are well. I would like to ask you now a question about a theory I am interested in regarding the material consciousness. I get the impression that the material consciousness will go wherever the attention of the person is focused. My question to you (assuming this theory is at all accurate) is: what prevents the material consciousness from reaching out to an external object when the attention is focused there? Just to be clear, I do understand from you already that the material consciousness never leaves the living person, but only extends "feelers" or "antennae" and that an accomplished meditator can indeed send his material consciousness feelers to an external object as I have described in my question. What I specifically would like to know is why the consciousness does not CONSCIOUSLY send out these sort of antennae in an average person when the person is focused on a remote object??? Thanks once again for your help and explanations! Sincerely, Thomas

Hector

Post Number: 387
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy in the book OM you talk about the fallible ones (Die Fehlbaren), those descendants of Lyrans who committed grave crimes against earth humanity in the past.From the OM text I understand that they have to take active part in the Mission.

My question is, how will those people in their future lives acknowledge that they have to work hard in order to try to neutralize the damage done? Some people will identify themselves with the guilty ones, although they did not take part in those terrible crimes against the early earth men, and some guilty ones will deceive themselves rejecting they took part in those events.....

Earthling

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, do you know of, have you ever met either Jiddu Krishnamurti or UG Krishnamurti (not blood related). Both spent a lot of time in Switzerland, grew up in the theosophy movement and both broke from that.

I've read what you've written regarding the theosophy movement but I was curious if you had any comments on either of them and UG in particular, as I liked the guy. He passed away a year ago.

Many thanks.

J_rod7

Post Number: 230
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings with Love to you Billy, and to All Core Group,

I recall that you rode with Semjase through a dimensional portal in the Bermuda Triangle.

Is it yet possible for Earth Humans to enter and return through this portal?

One of the Earth-times you visited in the alternate dimension, was in a period some 500-years in advance of our own.

Is that our own future, or an alternate timeline?

Stay well and healthy.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Jamesm

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I hope the flies are not being too annoying for you this summer. In the west of Scotland where I am living, we have seriously annoying flies in the summer time called midges that bite. Only the females like to bite though (why that is I do not know).

My question is as follows: What is your opinion about Barack Obama the Democratic nominee for the next USA presidency and if he becomes president will this benefit or hinder mankind, please?

John McCain, the Republican nominee, appears to be a war monger however Obama seems to be a more balanced individual with somewhat sensible proposals for the future of American policy except for his wrong support for the government of Israel.

Thanks and peace be with you,

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Nobody

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Mr. Meier

I am glad to hear your are in better health. I hope do not have anymore serious health problems. I would also like to say thank you for all your sacrifices.

I have not been able to find anything specific on the origins of the black race. While all other race origins were explained the only things I could was they were spiritually advanced and came to Earth about 30,000 years ago. If it were possible could you explain a little where they were from and if they have any contact with the Plejaren?

Norm

Post Number: 1165
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, What’s your opinion on these new type of horror movies that are real brutal & savage. In these new movies they show people being cut up & tortured. I can’t watch this stuff its sickening. Yet its popular with Hollywood & Teenagers. Should they be banned?
My Website

Truthseeker

Post Number: 314
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Here's a question you may find interesting which you may or may not know the answer to. If Gilgamesh has been on Earth for so many thousands of years, is there any chance that he and even others that originally came to Earth with him, could have mated, married and even produced any offspring of which may have also survived to this day? Meaning thousands of years on Earth is a very long time that just maybe Gilgamesh during this time could have married, mated and even outlived several earth human women who just perhaps could have produced his offspring who in turn could even have many descendants by now that could still be alive today. Is there a chance of this having happened?

Thanks, just curious.

James Truthseeker

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 420
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy and thanks again,

can you tell me if there is earth-human built flying saucer type craft that can maneuver in a wavey or "s" shaped pattern at high speeds, or can that degree of ability be performed by people like plejarens or groups with similair evolution levels?

thanks.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Thankyou for the answer to my previous question. Unfortunately it has not enlightened me especially with respect to `Arus the Barbarian`.I do believe that historical accuracy is important, otherwise confusion reigns as has happened in the past. Still, I will have to assume that there was more than one `Arus the Barbarian`, but there is no point in my `flogging a dead horse`!
In Contact 30 you discuss your forthcoming trip through the DERN universe with Semjase and say:
"Man oh man, then that therefore becomes so fast a short trip to the end of the universe - a trip into eternity so to speak."
Semjase
37. Your thoughts are wrong, because we don't reach to an end of the universe, because such a one doesn't exist.
38. We merely go to and through a barrier of this universe.
"I also meant this so - I expressed myself simply inappropriately."
In Contact 31 you converse with Ptaah:
Ptaah:
253. Here our universe has finished, and this formation represents the portal to another universe, that we name the DAL-Universum.
So in C30 our universe is seemingly infinite, but in C31 finite. Would you please clarify as to which is correct?
Regards, Charles.

Stargazer

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your clarifcation on my last question is much appriciated, I now have a better understanding on the experiences that I have had in the past. Your explanation also does seem very logical, "to extend one’s antenna, just like looking with one’s eyes" as opposed to something leaving the body as such. I always have difficulty explaining the process in words although, I will not use the word "projection" in relation to this process in the future.

I do not feel that these experiences were delusional, although I do understand that they very well could have been as I am aware that people sometimes do have difficulty accepting that their experinces could be purely imaginary. I am hoping that they were not delusional as I feel I am a relatively balanced person mentally and spiritually.

I would like to ask another question in relation to this process.In the last question you had stated that it may have been "some form of clairvoyance". My Question is:

Could you please briefly explain the process of Clarvoyance? and how it works in relation to the mind/spiritform?

Thankyou Billy, I also would like to say that I appriciate your concern for my mental health when experimenting with these experiences. I assure you that if I feel like these processes are effecting my health or if my friends notice something negative occuring within my counciousness I will stop experimenting with these experiences.

Thankyou again Billy, you give us all hope for a true humanity.

- Stagazer

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 240
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy :-),

Thank you for your time to my question.

I had a doubt in the introduction to the spiritual teachings:

It is written :'The human must resolve and open all evils by developing abilities that are opposed to everything that is degenerated and which lead to a neutral balance.'

Could you please explain this to me.

Thank You :-)

Salome
Aditya

James

Post Number: 71
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there a difference between a space-time configuration/dimension and a universe?
Welcome to Earth!

Gib_niner

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy,

I guess it doen't really matter that much - but just out of curiousity - do you think that this photo that was taken recently this year in Argentina - is of a beamship - possibly that being a semjase beamship type 2?

If not - perhaps it belongs to other races that are in the same federation that the P's are themselves members of.. by the way - are the Cygnians officially members of that federation - (it must have been nice when you got to meet Assena for the second time) Just would be interesting to know if there are some non-humanoid federation members - ie possibly aquatic, insectoid or even reptilian?

ok Saalome.

gib.

Borthwey

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

I have read the Contact Notes where your journey into the timelessness is described. Here is how I am interpreting it:

- The fine-matter world and the timelessness/eternity are the same thing (another space/time dimension, wich poses no obstacles to faster than light travel because it is either “virtual”, or much less physically dense, therefore working by different values)

- The disappearance of your body from physical reality led you to experience the endless/eternal part of yourself, wich I assume is your spirit.

- Since the material consciousness doesn’t function after death and the CCB is not a functioning entity, the source of your considerations, wich are transcribed in the contact notes, is your spiritual consciousness and/or your feelings, whose values got picked by the ET’s machine and later transmitted to you.

If my interpretation is wrong, then I would like you to explain to me:

- Why did you think that you had died.

- What part of you originated that conclusion.

- Why were you not identifying yourself with the “Eduard Meier” personality.

Thanks

David

Newinitiation

Post Number: 585
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Due to an unfortunate work related incident a young man had lost his life and subsequently the people who he was working for; although not directly responsible for his death, nevertheless dealt with the young man's death as an inconvenience to their aspirations of making money and did not give it true justice for him.

Since then the work place had been riddled with unforeseen troubles where more accidents have taken place and I myself having worked on the site felt from time to time this invisible negative force that have adversely effected my emotions and feelings.

What would be the best thing to do besides living righteously, honourably and morally for the owners and those who were indirectly responsible for doing injustice to the young man upon his death so that the negative Karma they created through their own actions be neutralised and that they bring some honour back to the deceased young man.

thank you Billy
Matt Lee

Scott

Post Number: 1499
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jpm

Hey Billy,

i have a question about the second prophet and the 5 other potential prophets that were going to spread the mission and teachings of truth, that is currently your job. Were any of these 6 people born in 1986? Ty for answering our questions and good health to you.

Salome

All of them have died in the meantime.

Savio

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that the pubic hair of the human beings is the result of the DNA manipulation of the creator-overlord, to this end, the pubic hair is of no natural function.

However, it seems there are still some organs that are of no or unknown purpose.

Could you please also explain the function/purpose of the Hymen and Appendix?

I would guess that they might not be manipulated by the creator-overlord.

Salome

Savio

No, neither pubic hair, the hymen or appendix have anything to do with the „creator-overlords“. They are a product of natural evolution. Regarding pubic hair it can be said that there will be less of it depending on the evolution of human beings.

(Note by CF: It is advisable that women and men remove their pubic hair, because there is no need for it anymore. A clean genital zone without hairs has several positive effects: Cleaning is much easier; there is less chance that parasites are finding a suitable place to live, and also the sexual activities may be quite more agreeable/pleasing.)

Marcela

Dear Billy:
I found the Talmud Jmmanuel a year ago, and I have to say that it has changed my life. Thank you for making this book available, and all of the other books of so much importance for human kind. I am studying the Talmud as my first lesson in spirituality, however there is something that I don’t understand in the spirit world. If all spirits reincarnate, why is that sometimes some spirits stay in this world and don’t seem to pass through; I am talking about “ghosts” (popular name). My mom used to see spirits, but she refused to become a “medium” because it was too scary for her. There is not doubt in my mind that the spirit of a person lives forever and reincarnates, but what happens to these spirits that are attached to this world? I also have a question about mean spirits, or non-human spirits that are evil according to the paranormal studies. Why do they exist? I hope you are doing well, and my thoughts are with you. MB

You have to replace the word “spirits/ghosts” with “fluidal force”, which is an entirely different thing. It’s the fluidal forces that are linked or attached to this world. “Mean spirits or spirit forms” do not exist, because a spirit form is neutral and doesn’t have a personality.

There is no problem at all if the fluidal forces are attached to this world; actually that’s their nature and purpose.

(Note by CF: Fluidal forces have NO personality.)

Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

Many thanks for your answer. Now, I will make a follow-up question concerning Gilgamesh's homeworld.
What kind of disaster did destroy Gilgamesh's homeworld?

Best wishes and stay well

Baselineplayer,

This was in the archives of an earlier questions section: It was a sudden, unforseen planetary catastrophe, and since Gilgamesh is the only one who survived until today, there is not even „a sleight possibility“ of any other survivor.-Scott

There’s nothing more to be added. (See Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Block 5, page 407)

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier and thank you for your responses to my previous questions. I hope you and your loved ones are well. I would like to ask you now a question about a theory I am interested in regarding the material consciousness. I get the impression that the material consciousness will go wherever the attention of the person is focused. My question to you (assuming this theory is at all accurate) is: what prevents the material consciousness from reaching out to an external object when the attention is focused there? Just to be clear, I do understand from you already that the material consciousness never leaves the living person, but only extends "feelers" or "antennae" and that an accomplished meditator can indeed send his material consciousness feelers to an external object as I have described in my question. What I specifically would like to know is why the consciousness does not CONSCIOUSLY send out these sort of antennae in an average person when the person is focused on a remote object??? Thanks once again for your help and explanations! Sincerely, Thomas

The material consciousness does not wander around. It is the attention, perception, which is directed towards/sent out to the object. This may be done consciously or unconsciously, and is performed through one’s own will, thoughts and feelings.

Hector

Hi Billy in the book OM you talk about the fallible ones (Die Fehlbaren), those descendants of Lyrans who committed grave crimes against earth humanity in the past.From the OM text I understand that they have to take active part in the Mission.

My question is, how will those people in their future lives acknowledge that they have to work hard in order to try to neutralize the damage done? Some people will identify themselves with the guilty ones, although they did not take part in those terrible crimes against the early earth men, and some guilty ones will deceive themselves rejecting they took part in those events.....

This depends on the individual learning process in his consciousness, thoughts and feelings. The human being learns through his acute, actual mistakes, and this relates to everything, even inclusive former lives. Everything depends on how a person takes his responsibility and how he evolves.

Earthling

Billy, do you know of, have you ever met either Jiddu Krishnamurti or UG Krishnamurti (not blood related). Both spent a lot of time in Switzerland, grew up in the theosophy movement and both broke from that.

I've read what you've written regarding the theosophy movement but I was curious if you had any comments on either of them and UG in particular, as I liked the guy. He passed away a year ago.

Many thanks.

Billy never met either of them nor did he read their books.

J_rod7

Greetings with Love to you Billy, and to All Core Group,

I recall that you rode with Semjase through a dimensional portal in the Bermuda Triangle.

Is it yet possible for Earth Humans to enter and return through this portal?

No, that’s not possible.

One of the Earth-times you visited in the alternate dimension, was in a period some 500-years in advance of our own.

Is that our own future, or an alternate timeline?

Stay well and healthy.

Salome

J_rod7

Jamesm

Greetings Billy,

I hope the flies are not being too annoying for you this summer. In the west of Scotland where I am living, we have seriously annoying flies in the summer time called midges that bite. Only the females like to bite though (why that is I do not know).

My question is as follows: What is your opinion about Barack Obama the Democratic nominee for the next USA presidency and if he becomes president will this benefit or hinder mankind, please?

John McCain, the Republican nominee, appears to be a war monger however Obama seems to be a more balanced individual with somewhat sensible proposals for the future of American policy except for his wrong support for the government of Israel.

Thanks and peace be with you,

James

Barak Obama can be looked upon as average, not too good, but also not too bad. John Mc Cain is in the same category as G. W. Bush. And it is very positive that Hillary Clinton did not win the preliminary elections because she is an extremely power-hungry person.

Nobody

Salome Mr. Meier

I am glad to hear your are in better health. I hope do not have anymore serious health problems. I would also like to say thank you for all your sacrifices.

I have not been able to find anything specific on the origins of the black race. While all other race origins were explained the only things I could was they were spiritually advanced and came to Earth about 30,000 years ago. If it were possible could you explain a little where they were from and if they have any contact with the Plejaren?

They came to Earth ca. 389,000 years ago and were called the dark people, and it is said that the ET Asasel fathered the dark race (Geschlecht) with a terrestrial wife (see OM, page 138, 31st canon, verse 561).

Norm

Dear Billy, What’s your opinion on these new type of horror movies that are real brutal & savage. In these new movies they show people being cut up & tortured. I can’t watch this stuff its sickening. Yet its popular with Hollywood & Teenagers. Should they be banned?

If such movies wouldn’t be produced at all, there would be much less brutality in our societies.

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Here's a question you may find interesting which you may or may not know the answer to. If Gilgamesh has been on Earth for so many thousands of years, is there any chance that he and even others that originally came to Earth with him, could have mated, married and even produced any offspring of which may have also survived to this day? Meaning thousands of years on Earth is a very long time that just maybe Gilgamesh during this time could have married, mated and even outlived several earth human women who just perhaps could have produced his offspring who in turn could even have many descendants by now that could still be alive today. Is there a chance of this having happened?

Thanks, just curious.

James Truthseeker

Billy doesn’t know.

Peter_brodowski

hello billy and thanks again,

can you tell me if there is earth-human built flying saucer type craft that can maneuver in a wavey or "s" shaped pattern at high speeds, or can that degree of ability be performed by people like plejarens or groups with similair evolution levels?

thanks.

This may very well be possible. There are several man-made (of terrestrial origin!) flying devices that are capable of very uncommon flight manoeuvres. But everything is still top secret.

Kiwiseeker

Dear Billy,
Thankyou for the answer to my previous question. Unfortunately it has not enlightened me especially with respect to `Arus the Barbarian`.I do believe that historical accuracy is important, otherwise confusion reigns as has happened in the past. Still, I will have to assume that there was more than one `Arus the Barbarian`, but there is no point in my `flogging a dead horse`!
In Contact 30 you discuss your forthcoming trip through the DERN universe with Semjase and say:
"Man oh man, then that therefore becomes so fast a short trip to the end of the universe - a trip into eternity so to speak."
Semjase
37. Your thoughts are wrong, because we don't reach to an end of the universe, because such a one doesn't exist.
38. We merely go to and through a barrier of this universe.
"I also meant this so - I expressed myself simply inappropriately."
In Contact 31 you converse with Ptaah:
Ptaah:
253. Here our universe has finished, and this formation represents the portal to another universe, that we name the DAL-Universum.
So in C30 our universe is seemingly infinite, but in C31 finite. Would you please clarify as to which is correct?
Regards, Charles.

Both versions are correct.

Our universe has the “shape” of a double helix. If you are in it you will not find an end. You can take a wheel as an analogy. However, there are still boundaries between our and another universe. Towards the outside there is a continuously variable transition zone.

Stargazer

Your clarifcation on my last question is much appriciated, I now have a better understanding on the experiences that I have had in the past. Your explanation also does seem very logical, "to extend one’s antenna, just like looking with one’s eyes" as opposed to something leaving the body as such. I always have difficulty explaining the process in words although, I will not use the word "projection" in relation to this process in the future.

I do not feel that these experiences were delusional, although I do understand that they very well could have been as I am aware that people sometimes do have difficulty accepting that their experinces could be purely imaginary. I am hoping that they were not delusional as I feel I am a relatively balanced person mentally and spiritually.

I would like to ask another question in relation to this process.In the last question you had stated that it may have been "some form of clairvoyance". My Question is:

Could you please briefly explain the process of Clarvoyance? and how it works in relation to the mind/spiritform?

Thankyou Billy, I also would like to say that I appriciate your concern for my mental health when experimenting with these experiences. I assure you that if I feel like these processes are effecting my health or if my friends notice something negative occuring within my counciousness I will stop experimenting with these experiences.

Thankyou again Billy, you give us all hope for a true humanity.

- Stagazer

Even a “balanced person” has no guarantee that he cannot imagine things which can grow into delusions.

Clairvoyance is just another term for “vision of reality”. You are able to see something that is real, either in the past, the present or future. They are purely consciousness-related impressions, and it is the material consciousness only which is capable to “do” this.

Adityasonakia

Hello Billy :-),

Thank you for your time to my question.

I had a doubt in the introduction to the spiritual teachings:

It is written :'The human must resolve and open all evils by developing abilities that are opposed to everything that is degenerated and which lead to a neutral balance.'

Could you please explain this to me.

Thank You :-)

Salome
Aditya

Mmh, a difficult translation of yours.

Everything that is not good or negative must be perceived and recognised and understood. Then the person is able to neutralize it. He then may free himself from all which is not good, and will then be able to reach a neutral state (of mind).

James

Is there a difference between a space-time configuration/dimension and a universe?

Yes. A universe has many different dimensions in itself = contains many dimensions.

Gib_niner

Hi billy,

I guess it doen't really matter that much - but just out of curiousity - do you think that this photo that was taken recently this year in Argentina - is of a beamship - possibly that being a semjase beamship type 2?If not - perhaps it belongs to other races that are in the same federation that the P's are themselves members of.. by the way - are the Cygnians officially members of that federation - (it must have been nice when you got to meet Assena for the second time) Just would be interesting to know if there are some non-humanoid federation members - ie possibly aquatic, insectoid or even reptilian?
ok Saalome.

gib.

This photo is surely a fabrication. The corona around it is absolutely unreal.

Borthwey

Dear Billy:

I have read the Contact Notes where your journey into the timelessness is described. Here is how I am interpreting it:

- The fine-matter world and the timelessness/eternity are the same thing (another space/time dimension, wich poses no obstacles to faster than light travel because it is either “virtual”, or much less physically dense, therefore working by different values)

- The disappearance of your body from physical reality led you to experience the endless/eternal part of yourself, wich I assume is your spirit.

- Since the material consciousness doesn’t function after death and the CCB is not a functioning entity, the source of your considerations, wich are transcribed in the contact notes, is your spiritual consciousness and/or your feelings, whose values got picked by the ET’s machine and later transmitted to you.
If my interpretation is wrong, then I would like you to explain to me:

- Why did you think that you had died.
- What part of you originated that conclusion.
- Why were you not identifying yourself with the “Eduard Meier” personality.

Thanks
David

The fine-matter world is the world of the spirit, and is not equivalent with timelessness.

During the experience Billy existed only as “Empfindungen” (perceptions). The process could not and cannot be explained with words. The words in the report are the result of the “recordings”. Since Wirklichkeit (“reality”) wasn’t there anymore, Billy had the Empfindung that he was dead. He was existing only, and there was no personality around.

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

Due to an unfortunate work related incident a young man had lost his life and subsequently the people who he was working for; although not directly responsible for his death, nevertheless dealt with the young man's death as an inconvenience to their aspirations of making money and did not give it true justice for him.

Since then the work place had been riddled with unforeseen troubles where more accidents have taken place and I myself having worked on the site felt from time to time this invisible negative force that have adversely effected my emotions and feelings.

What would be the best thing to do besides living righteously, honourably and morally for the owners and those who were indirectly responsible for doing injustice to the young man upon his death so that the negative Karma they created through their own actions be neutralised and that they bring some honour back to the deceased young man.

thank you Billy
Matt Lee

“Negative Karma” does not exist.

Those happenings are depending on the person’s views and thinking and how they are adapting. According to a person’s thinking and attitude etc. he can trigger certain happenings in a subconsciously-related manner.

Negative thoughts and expectations etc. may cause mistakes, defects and accidents.

Usually those processes are unfolding unconsciously.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 586
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

Dr Greer is one intrepid individual who we must all support in the name of progress towards a better world and towards enlightenment of the truth about the realities of extraterrestrial intelligences and their altruistic agendas.
It seems that his persistent non-embracement of you, the plejarens and the truth that you have delivered is working rather well for his cause in at least providing less distractions and complications for his cause and agends.

Were the plejarens and the federations members responsible for advising Dr Greer about the prudence of not accepting the legitimacy of the truth that you have delivered nor even having anything to do with acknowledging the realities of you so that his caused is further strengthened through the proverbial route that he has decided to go?

thank you billy
Matt Lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page