Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 26, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through September 26, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markv

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Herr Meier! I trust that you're doing your best to stay well.

Do you, or the Plejaren, have any information about this genetic predisposition that is being linked to addiction by our scientists? It is my understanding (based upon the current scientists' theories) that the most "effective" warriors tend to have it, and, as a result, have the tendency to seek intoxicating chemicals such as drugs and alcohol, and even the body's naturally produced chemicals, such as adrenaline or other endorphines (this theory being exemplified in the Viking warriors' infamous "Berserker rage").

So more specifically: Do you believe that this theory about a genetic predisposition is accurate, and if so, is this one of the modifications with the purpose of making earth humans a more aggressive (war-like) people, or is this just a completely natural mutation?

Thomas

Post Number: 498
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier and thank you once again for having answered our many questions. I was under the impression, based on FIGU books and materials that I have read, that Arahat Athersata can see the past and the present and the future. In addition to this, I understand from what you have said once that the pure spirit levels do not learn from mistakes but instead they learn by building on their knowledge through logic and creativity. In the book called Arahat Athersata, that spirit level states clearly that one of the five people here on Earth whose task it was to provide public confirmation of your contacts would not come into public view in that respect until around ten years after the book was written. In the meantime, this person has died (like the rest of the five people who had the same task as support for your story) and in fact, this person died far before the tens years after the book was written. In my very limited understanding, this leaves two possibilities: either Arahat Athersata made a mistake or it lied. I was under the understanding that neither of those options was possible. Can you clarify why Arahat Athersata would say something that was not true when that spirit level has direct access to a view of the future as if it were the present? All of your stories and knowledge have all had the ring of truth to my ears yet this question about Arahat Athersata has troubled me for some time and I haven't yet found a satisfactory answer. Thanks in advance for your help. I hope you are well...

Savio

Post Number: 607
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for answering my previous questions

While the appendix seems like an useless organ which creates only troubles.

Could you please explain the natural or the original function of the appendix?

Salome.

Savio

Phenix

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sir,

I do believe that senator Obama could be open to your message.
I am a supporter of him and i just took the liberty - on the web site of his campaign - to ask him to find a way to talk to you.
I sincerely hope i have done right.
Salome!

Adam.

Norm

Post Number: 1194
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, This is hard to put in words but I will give it a try. Right now I know that I am me. I know that I am not that other person sitting next to me, or that other person I see walking down the street, or that person on TV. I know that I am me. When I am reincarnated will I know that I am an individual? I may not remember who I was in a past life, but will I know that I am a being looking out of the new beings eyes?
My Website

Getknowledge

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

To re-word my last question to be more understandable - From Contact 238 (Nokodemion's origins): After Nokodemion died and left the material world, what was the cause of the lack of understanding to degenerate within Nokodemion's intitial people (who he equiped with great knowledge) ..., then again, later on what caused the degeneration with his second newly created peoples (with little/less remaining knowledge not exhausted from the storage banks) which we are experiencing the effects of today?

If I may still get a question in for this round.

A question for non-German readers (like me) who haven't read your books yet: What impact does it make in everyday life, from reading any or all of the 45 books and the entire Spirit lessons, that a normal everyday person can expect to learn and benefit on a practical and personal level?

Good vibes to you.
Tien

Nenkuro

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

August 16, 2008

Dear Billy and Ptaah,

I write to you with all due respect and reverence, and yet out of tremendous hurt and grievance.

My name is Nir (my full name is in your system), and I am an Israeli, and grandson to a Holocaust survivor.
I wish to respond to the following words said by Ptaah on contact 432:

Ptaah: "It is unbelievably primitive, the destruction that was caused down there, especially through the Israelis, who have raged like the insane who are no longer in command of their reason and understanding. Not even the Nazis have operated in these contexts of unbelievably destructive rage..."

I do not know if Ptaah is unaware of the atrocities the Nazis performed, or if his opinion is slanted by hatred towards Israelis, but his words are incorrect and tremendously insulting. While all acts of war are regrettable, Israel's response to an attack on its people can in no conceivable way be deemed worse than what the Nazis did in WWII. The Nazis have performed the very lowest and most deplorable of all human actions towards others in history, performing unimaginable acts too difficult to even remember. Do I need to recount how they burned people alive in Auschwitz as candles during Hanukkah, and made the prisoners observe and sing Hanukkah songs, just for their amusement? Do I need to remind Ptaah of the abominable experimentation with living human beings done by Dr. Mengele? Do I need to remind him of the gassing of millions? Of the murdering of a million and a half children? The mass graves? The massacres? The tortures? The killings? The rapes?

As I mentioned above, I am the grandson of a Holocaust survivor. My grandmother's entire family (nine brothers and sisters, and both parents) were killed by the Nazis. I am extremely offended by Ptaah's words, and cannot grasp why he would say something so outrageous and false. Such malicious misrepresentation and slander against the Israeli people, not to mention abuse of the memory of six million people who lost their lives, victims of hatred, has no place anywhere, does not correspond to the truth, and does nothing other than fuel hostility and distance people from the truth.

I respectfully ask that you address my grievance.

With thanks,

Nir.

Johnboy

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
Thank you so much for helping us learn the truth. As the member Phenix states above on Post number 5, I too have observed senator Obama stating that, if elected President of the United States, he will:
End the War in Iraq,
Not weaponize space,
Set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons,
and take ICBMs off "hair-trigger" alert with the Russians. This all seems to follow the Plejaren objective of saving us from ourselves and it appears that the Peace Meditation is working. However, knowing that politicians say one thing and do another, how can anyone believe he is saying the truth and, if he is elected President, how can he be protected from those who do not want his goals to transpire? Saalome and please stay healthy. And, if you ever get the chance, please give our best wishes to Semjase and Ptaah. Thanks!

Truthseeker

Post Number: 325
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I'm interested in knowing your opinion in regards to "rules of aggression in self defense".

I ask this because in my county of Canada it is kind of illegal to defend yourself against criminals and against people who are like Biker or gang bullies, etc. Especially when the police can't actually do anything unless the perpetrators have already caused harm or killed a person, while it is further illegal here to carry a concealed weapon for self defense. So what has actually happened is they want people to become completely dependent on the police while the police can't always be around in a time of everyones need, nor can they intervene until a crime has already occurred. And despite what people see in the movies, it would actually be illegal to be a super hero if such things could be for real. I've talked with police here and they said that they can actually lose their jobs if they talk about or disagree with decisions made by the courts, because of political differences of opinion which continues to be an even further problem for the police. Unfortunately the end result being that everyone here lives in fear.

It almost appears to me that the governments of every country on the planet are like within themselves gangsters of varying territories to which it's citizens depend upon them for their social security needs and protection, and that these governments want to keep it that way and so the people never recognize the cause of such problems as being their conditioned co-dependencies on money, etc, rather then recognizing a better way of life because they've never experienced it.

So having said all that, perhaps you know of a better way at getting to the heart of the problem; Is their a difference between an angry thought or thought of fear, and a negative thought?

Thanks with a little something to think about,

James Truthseeker

Jamesm

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sir,

How do you feel?

James from Scotland
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Jpm

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Billy,

I was reading the spirt-related information on this forum and i read that some of the old lyrian spirit-forms now on earth will have to take an active part in the mission in the future due to their "grave crimes against humanity". This reminded me of when my teacher told me i "had" to attend summer school programs even though it was really optional. Why did you choose to mislead the public about this ??

Marcela

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:
Thank you very much for answering my question, I have to say I live more pecefully now thanks to the information given. I have a few questions regarding the Jmmanuel:

1. Chapter 12 #22: ...when so much human blood drenches the sands of the earth that new life forms arise from it, bringinmg the final horror to mankind" What did Jmmanuel mean by new life forms?

2. Jmmanuel and Semjase Mentioned that people who don’t recognize the truth and laws of Creation might fall into the void or bottomless abyss; these were the words used by them. What should humans do in order to avoid this from happening?
Marcela

Adysor

Post Number: 83
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy Meier,

I wish you and the members of FIGU the best in the days ahead... and that your mission, as I heard it right, to come to great success.

But I have doubt about the success of your mission...and I ask you, how much time will it pass until your teachings will be heard, and the people to understand how important it is to have peace on Earth and to give proper respect to each human being...as you say in your books.

I was born in a village in Romania, and spent my childhood there, but my parents decided to immigrate in the west where I live now....in a big city. And I can see the difference between the life there and here. I look at many people here and see many negative things....it's getting worse from a spiritual and humanitarian point of view....in fact, if you even spell those words out there....people start laughing at you. So in conclusion...what I see in this world is that it's getting worse and worse; people only dream of material wealth while ignoring the basics of how to live as human beings. How will all these and much more problems be solved and peace and prosperity to be achieved is very unclear to me

If you could put some of your thoughts in your answer, I thank you.
Adrian.

Oxolotl

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Regarding what is said in the TJ 6:35: "You cannot serve your consciousness and mammon", does materialism have any negative physical effects upon a person, or are the effects (if any) purely consciousness-related?

Regards,
Rodolfo

Melli

Post Number: 354
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,
I read in a translated material that you stated how "dreams can be medicine for us".
On daily basis I practice some Affirmations which have produced great benefits already. I want to experience the practice of Affirmations in my 'dream state' also but I cannot make it happen even though I am aware that I am in fact asleep and dreaming and thinking of wanting to improve my thinking but I feel 'stuck'.
In order to further improve my Psyche's health I would like to know How do I transfer my daily thinking/Affirmations into my sleeping state so that these dreams and their specific content act and become the 'medicine' for my Psyche in my daily life?
Sincerely, Salome Bianca

Memo00

Post Number: 318
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

I have read here and there that one shouldn´t use the powers of the conciousness for selfish aims (such as becoming rich, etc).

I know that being wealthy and successful is not wrong if one is honest and leads a decent life.

I also know that commonly money is accompanied by awful things such as greed, envy, egoism, violence, etc.

I would like to know if it would be wrong and why to use the powers of the conciousness to win the lottery or any other similar thing.

If one isn´t robbing, expropriating, murdering or lying, has knowledge of the imperfection of all material things and the resulting insatisfaction that they bring, but recognizes of the importance of money in today´s world, and so decides to take advantage of his abilities and spend the earnings in a decent way, with control, and helping others. Even with all that would it still be wrong?

thank you very much

Szwed1

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Thank you for the post card. My question is: Do the Plejaren's manufacture sylicon for other alien ships power source?

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I hope that you are doing ok in the physical and also that you enjoyed my few words and Brenda company during her stay at the center.

My question is, during the great journey you have visited many planets and some of them are many time bigger than the earth, so big that we can't even begin to imagine the size of them. So i was wondering if you could tell me what is the proper limit for the habitants of these planets knowing that an earth size planet should be about 500 millions?

salome.

Scott

Post Number: 1536
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling

Greetings Billy: You've mentioned five other humans of great knowledge & wisdom in current times who have since passed on; Is it possible to mention names?

No.

Getknowledge

Hi Billy,

A question for non-German readers (like me) who haven't read your books yet: What impact does it make in everyday life, from reading any or all of the 45 books and the entire Spirit lessons, that a normal everyday person can expect to learn and benefit on a practical and personal level?

Good vibes to you.

Tien

If you read the books and texts you will know the answer to your question.

But to do this is your own decision, of course.

(Note by CF: And the result depends on the motivation and the will.)

Cpl

Greetings, Billy, I hope you are well.

It is said a prediction -- unlike a prophecy -- cannot be changed and must occur. This means the La Palma mega tsunami, being a prediction, must occur. Of course, we know this must occur because our geological science also says it will occur.

The Plejaren have told you that our governments should act to lessen the catastrophe that this will bring if ignored. So clearly we can control the degree to which this impacts humanity. I am proposing a choice of massive engineering undertakings that could potentially reduce the effects of the mega-tsunami to that of just a regular tsunami or even less.

If we were to, over the years, manually dump this immense mountain into the sea ourselves we could surely lessen, much lessen, or even avoid the disaster. It seems to mean just wrong to fatally accept that millions must die when we have the knowledge and wherewithal to prevent a lot, most, or even all of that loss of life.

My question is this: Shouldn't we, as humanity, attempt to avert this oncoming disaster completely irrespective of what predictions say? And isn't this a prediction because it is physically going to occur, and given that we can influence this event can we not turn it into a prophecy so that we can prevent it from happening completely by doing what is physically necessary to prevent it?

I much appreciate your time and consideration,

Chris

A prediction can never be changed into a prophecy. Since the catastrophe triggered by the Las Palmas volcano will surely happen, this information is a prediction and not a prophecy.

(Note by CF: If you are just thinking a little bit about the probability that anybody would lift a shovel to start removing lava rock from the Las Palmas volcano and to transport the material [and dump it in] to the deepest part of the Atlantic, you will realize the illogic of your fallible “plan” to trick Creations laws.)

Markv

Hello Herr Meier! I trust that you're doing your best to stay well.

Do you, or the Plejaren, have any information about this genetic predisposition that is being linked to addiction by our scientists? It is my understanding (based upon the current scientists' theories) that the most "effective" warriors tend to have it, and, as a result, have the tendency to seek intoxicating chemicals such as drugs and alcohol, and even the body's naturally produced chemicals, such as adrenaline or other endorphines (this theory being exemplified in the Viking warriors' infamous "Berserker rage").

So more specifically: Do you believe that this theory about a genetic predisposition is accurate, and if so, is this one of the modifications with the purpose of making earth humans a more aggressive (war-like) people, or is this just a completely natural mutation?

Genetic predisposition may be possible, but of course there are differences from person to person. While persons who are using good understanding and reason have some power of resistance against aggressive degeneration, other persons, e.g. those dependent on religions, may be easily led to aggression and rage, etc.

It is no secret that many armies are breaking and influencing the moral and character of the “warriors”, and that drugs and alcohol etc. are used to make the warriors euphoric and to negatively influence their conscience etc. etc.

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier and thank you once again for having answered our many questions. I was under the impression, based on FIGU books and materials that I have read, that Arahat Athersata can see the past and the present and the future. In addition to this, I understand from what you have said once that the pure spirit levels do not learn from mistakes but instead they learn by building on their knowledge through logic and creativity. In the book called Arahat Athersata, that spirit level states clearly that one of the five people here on Earth whose task it was to provide public confirmation of your contacts would not come into public view in that respect until around ten years after the book was written. In the meantime, this person has died (like the rest of the five people who had the same task as support for your story) and in fact, this person died far before the tens years after the book was written. In my very limited understanding, this leaves two possibilities: either Arahat Athersata made a mistake or it lied. I was under the understanding that neither of those options was possible. Can you clarify why Arahat Athersata would say something that was not true when that spirit level has direct access to a view of the future as if it were the present? All of your stories and knowledge have all had the ring of truth to my ears yet this question about Arahat Athersata has troubled me for some time and I haven't yet found a satisfactory answer. Thanks in advance for your help. I hope you are well...

This has not been a prediction, but rather an announcement about what had been „programmed“ to occur in the future.

You cannot program your future perfectly, because there is always the possibility of “Fügungen” (“providence” is not a correct translation), which means that through the law of cause and effect and resulting interactions the course of things may change.

Savio

Dear Billy

Thanks for answering my previous questions

While the appendix seems like an useless organ which creates only troubles.

Could you please explain the natural or the original function of the appendix?

Salome.

Savio

The appendix has been a second brain in old times, to be used in case when the upper version had a malfunction. During the course of time it has shrunk, but perhaps it should grow again to be used by certain persons, because…

(Attention to all readers: The answer above is not true.)

(Note by CF: Billy and the other persons who were sitting in the kitchen were pondering the reason why such a question could be asked in this forum and about the benefit to know the correct answer.

I suggest that you do some investigation; there may be some useful explanations in medical science)

Phenix

Sir,

I do believe that senator Obama could be open to your message.
I am a supporter of him and i just took the liberty - on the web site of his campaign - to ask him to find a way to talk to you.
I sincerely hope i have done right.
Salome!

Adam.

Well, we’ll see.

Norm

Dear Billy, This is hard to put in words but I will give it a try. Right now I know that I am me. I know that I am not that other person sitting next to me, or that other person I see walking down the street, or that person on TV. I know that I am me. When I am reincarnated will I know that I am an individual? I may not remember who I was in a past life, but will I know that I am a being looking out of the new beings eyes?

If a person is consciously evolving he will always know that „I am me“.

You as a person do not reincarnate. There will be an entirely new “I” that has no memory or knowledge about this your present “I”.

Getknowledge

Hi Billy,

To re-word my last question to be more understandable - From Contact 238 (Nokodemion's origins): After Nokodemion died and left the material world, what was the cause of the lack of understanding to degenerate within Nokodemion's intitial people (who he equiped with great knowledge) ..., then again, later on what caused the degeneration with his second newly created peoples (with little/less remaining knowledge not exhausted from the storage banks) which we are experiencing the effects of today?

If I may still get a question in for this round.

Good vibes to you.

Tien

You already had one post in this round of questions. You can ask your question (just one) in the next round.

Nenkuro

August 16, 2008

Dear Billy and Ptaah,

I write to you with all due respect and reverence, and yet out of tremendous hurt and grievance.

My name is Nir (my full name is in your system), and I am an Israeli, and grandson to a Holocaust survivor.
I wish to respond to the following words said by Ptaah on contact 432:

Ptaah: "It is unbelievably primitive, the destruction that was caused down there, especially through the Israelis, who have raged like the insane who are no longer in command of their reason and understanding. Not even the Nazis have operated in these contexts of unbelievably destructive rage..."

I do not know if Ptaah is unaware of the atrocities the Nazis performed, or if his opinion is slanted by hatred towards Israelis, but his words are incorrect and tremendously insulting. While all acts of war are regrettable, Israel's response to an attack on its people can in no conceivable way be deemed worse than what the Nazis did in WWII. The Nazis have performed the very lowest and most deplorable of all human actions towards others in history, performing unimaginable acts too difficult to even remember. Do I need to recount how they burned people alive in Auschwitz as candles during Hanukkah, and made the prisoners observe and sing Hanukkah songs, just for their amusement? Do I need to remind Ptaah of the abominable experimentation with living human beings done by Dr. Mengele? Do I need to remind him of the gassing of millions? Of the murdering of a million and a half children? The mass graves? The massacres? The tortures? The killings? The rapes?

As I mentioned above, I am the grandson of a Holocaust survivor. My grandmother's entire family (nine brothers and sisters, and both parents) were killed by the Nazis. I am extremely offended by Ptaah's words, and cannot grasp why he would say something so outrageous and false. Such malicious misrepresentation and slander against the Israeli people, not to mention abuse of the memory of six million people who lost their lives, victims of hatred, has no place anywhere, does not correspond to the truth, and does nothing other than fuel hostility and distance people from the truth.

I respectfully ask that you address my grievance.

With thanks,

Nir.

This excerpt is not from contact 432. Please give us the correct source. Thanks.

It is a general error to believe that the German Nazi were the ones who “performed the very lowest and most deplorable of all human actions towards others in history”. This does not mean, however, that their deeds were extremely loathsome.

Apart from the fact that terror and torture etc. are always an extremely horrifying experience to any victim, independently whether the torture is experienced in an Israeli, Russian, U.S. American, Iranian, Chinese or any other prison etc., there were kind of differences in the intensity of the crimes and manner in which the crimes were performed. (And what about an innocent victim who has to wait during many years in the death row for his execution? )

Of course it was extremely depraving and cruel what the Nazis were doing in the concentration camps, but the crimes during the Stalin regime generally were even worse than those of the Nazi.

We can continue with other great crimes against humanity and human beings, as e.g. those by U.S. America which was kind of a culmination so far: the atomic bombarding of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, or the bombing of the German city of Dresden, where ten thousands of injured war victims and inhabitants were dying in a fire storm. And what about the atrocities of the Japanese in China?

Or in more recent times: Remember the “killing fields” of Cambodia, or the slaughtering in Rwanda not too long ago.

Not to be forgotten are the millions of people tortured to death by the Christian-Judean Churches/religion throughout the last 3,500 years and up to this day.

It is a fact that many Israeli are rejecting any guilt or responsibility for the crimes that are performed by their authorities and military. Under the disguise of self-defense those people are excusing all atrocities and injustice.

On the other hand it must be said that many Israelis do realize the injustice that Israel has done – and still is doing – to the native population of that region.

Johnboy

Billy,
Thank you so much for helping us learn the truth. As the member Phenix states above on Post number 5, I too have observed senator Obama stating that, if elected President of the United States, he will:
End the War in Iraq,
Not weaponize space,
Set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons,
and take ICBMs off "hair-trigger" alert with the Russians. This all seems to follow the Plejaren objective of saving us from ourselves and it appears that the Peace Meditation is working. However, knowing that politicians say one thing and do another, how can anyone believe he is saying the truth and, if he is elected President, how can he be protected from those who do not want his goals to transpire? Saalome and please stay healthy. And, if you ever get the chance, please give our best wishes to Semjase and Ptaah. Thanks!

If he is elected, we’ll see what happens with his promises.

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

I'm interested in knowing your opinion in regards to "rules of aggression in self defense".

I ask this because in my county of Canada it is kind of illegal to defend yourself against criminals and against people who are like Biker or gang bullies, etc. Especially when the police can't actually do anything unless the perpetrators have already caused harm or killed a person, while it is further illegal here to carry a concealed weapon for self defense. So what has actually happened is they want people to become completely dependent on the police while the police can't always be around in a time of everyones need, nor can they intervene until a crime has already occurred. And despite what people see in the movies, it would actually be illegal to be a super hero if such things could be for real. I've talked with police here and they said that they can actually lose their jobs if they talk about or disagree with decisions made by the courts, because of political differences of opinion which continues to be an even further problem for the police. Unfortunately the end result being that everyone here lives in fear.

It almost appears to me that the governments of every country on the planet are like within themselves gangsters of varying territories to which it's citizens depend upon them for their social security needs and protection, and that these governments want to keep it that way and so the people never recognize the cause of such problems as being their conditioned co-dependencies on money, etc, rather then recognizing a better way of life because they've never experienced it.

So having said all that, perhaps you know of a better way at getting to the heart of the problem; Is their a difference between an angry thought or thought of fear, and a negative thought?

Thanks with a little something to think about,

James Truthseeker

In Switzerland it is also illegal to carry weapons in order to defend oneself.

If you take the U.S.A. as an example where it is legal to carry weapons: just compare it with Canada: The crime rate in the U.S. is very much higher than in Canada.

The more people who are walking around with weapons, the more insecure a society is.

A warning to all “weapon lovers” is Florida where it is allowed/legal to shoot at anybody who intrudes your private sphere and evokes the air of a threat.

Therefore it is not a surprise to learn that a father has shot his daughter who came home late at night, because he, in his cowardice, was thinking he had heard a burglar.

In a free society it should not be necessary that the citizens are walking around and carrying weapons. It’s the task/obligation of the police to protect the decent and lawful citizens. The problem with many countries is, though, that there are criminal persons among the police forces; and there are police forces in many countries which are making their own rules and laws.

To get out of this mess people shall turn to that which is good within them.

(Note by CF: We forgot to discuss your question, but here’s my answer: Both of them, angry thoughts and thoughts of fear, are negative thoughts. Of course there’s a difference in the view of the persons in question, but both are producing bad effects on/to their “mental block” (consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche).

Jamesm

Dear Sir,

How do you feel?

James from Scotland

Tolerably well.

Jpm

To Billy,

I was reading the spirt-related information on this forum and i read that some of the old lyrian spirit-forms now on earth will have to take an active part in the mission in the future due to their "grave crimes against humanity". This reminded me of when my teacher told me i "had" to attend summer school programs even though it was really optional. Why did you choose to mislead the public about this ??

„Choose to mislead the public?“ How and why? We don’t mislead anybody, but we just show reality and the truth.

Marcela

Dear Billy:
Thank you very much for answering my question, I have to say I live more pecefully now thanks to the information given. I have a few questions regarding the Jmmanuel:

1. Chapter 12 #22: ...when so much human blood drenches the sands of the earth that new life forms arise from it, bringinmg the final horror to mankind" What did Jmmanuel mean by new life forms?

2. Jmmanuel and Semjase Mentioned that people who don’t recognize the truth and laws of Creation might fall into the void or bottomless abyss; these were the words used by them. What should humans do in order to avoid this from happening?

Marcela

1) Mutations, diseases and epidemics

2) To live in line with the Truth, and to learn it (truth); to accept reality, and not to indulge in religious erroneous teachings, and not to believe in any of the imaginary god/s.

Adysor

Dear Billy Meier,

I wish you and the members of FIGU the best in the days ahead... and that your mission, as I heard it right, to come to great success.

But I have doubt about the success of your mission...and I ask you, how much time will it pass until your teachings will be heard, and the people to understand how important it is to have peace on Earth and to give proper respect to each human being...as you say in your books.

I was born in a village in Romania, and spent my childhood there, but my parents decided to immigrate in the west where I live now....in a big city. And I can see the difference between the life there and here. I look at many people here and see many negative things....it's getting worse from a spiritual and humanitarian point of view....in fact, if you even spell those words out there....people start laughing at you. So in conclusion...what I see in this world is that it's getting worse and worse; people only dream of material wealth while ignoring the basics of how to live as human beings. How will all these and much more problems be solved and peace and prosperity to be achieved is very unclear to me

If you could put some of your thoughts in your answer, I thank you.

Adrian.

Success will be a very slow process and will need about 800 years until the spirit teaching has prevailed among the bigger part of terrestrial humankind.

Each human being must use his reason and learn the truth. Creation’s laws and commandments shall be a model.

Oxolotl

Hello Billy,

Regarding what is said in the TJ 6:35: "You cannot serve your consciousness and mammon", does materialism have any negative physical effects upon a person, or are the effects (if any) purely consciousness-related?

Regards,
Rodolfo

Yes, it can have physical effects, as in the following examples: all the many women and men who are undergoing cosmetic surgery; to wear make-up against the aging process; having false views and images and negative thoughts etc. which are showing in the faces and posture, etc.

Melli

Salome Billy,
I read in a translated material that you stated how "dreams can be medicine for us".
On daily basis I practice some Affirmations which have produced great benefits already. I want to experience the practice of Affirmations in my 'dream state' also but I cannot make it happen even though I am aware that I am in fact asleep and dreaming and thinking of wanting to improve my thinking but I feel 'stuck'.
In order to further improve my Psyche's health I would like to know How do I transfer my daily thinking/Affirmations into my sleeping state so that these dreams and their specific content act and become the 'medicine' for my Psyche in my daily life?
Sincerely, Salome Bianca

Before you go to sleep: Intensively occupy yourself with the issue/matter.

This will need much time and exercise until you are successful.

It is possible to steer/direct dreams.

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

I have read here and there that one shouldn´t use the powers of the conciousness for selfish aims (such as becoming rich, etc).

I know that being wealthy and successful is not wrong if one is honest and leads a decent life.

I also know that commonly money is accompanied by awful things such as greed, envy, egoism, violence, etc.

I would like to know if it would be wrong and why to use the powers of the conciousness to win the lottery or any other similar thing.

If one isn´t robbing, expropriating, murdering or lying, has knowledge of the imperfection of all material things and the resulting insatisfaction that they bring, but recognizes of the importance of money in today´s world, and so decides to take advantage of his abilities and spend the earnings in a decent way, with control, and helping others. Even with all that would it still be wrong?

thank you very much

This kind of question has been answered before.

(Note by CF: People shall earn their living in a decent way through their own hands and thoughts and skills, etc., but not through lottery. The consciousness-related forces must not be used to take material advantage of others, which would be the case if you are emptying the jackpot through the use of your consciousness-related forces.

Luckily there’s some kind of barrier against such actions. If a person is capable and has learned to use the forces in question, he will not use them for such low purposes. Besides: If a person is capable of influencing the lottery, what would speak against winning each lottery everywhere? I doubt that a person who is using lottery is advanced enough to spend everything (100%) for others.

People who are doing lottery are materialistic oriented/thinking people because they are hoping to make as many bucks as possible with the least of efforts.)

Szwed1

Hello Billy,

Thank you for the post card. My question is: Do the Plejaren's manufacture sylicon for other alien ships power source?

Billy doesn’t know.

(Note by CF: Another one of that kind of questions in this forum that are letting one wondering why they are asked.)

1_lucky_guy

Hello Billy,

I hope that you are doing ok in the physical and also that you enjoyed my few words and Brenda company during her stay at the center.

My question is, during the great journey you have visited many planets and some of them are many time bigger than the earth, so big that we can't even begin to imagine the size of them. So i was wondering if you could tell me what is the proper limit for the habitants of these planets knowing that an earth size planet should be about 500 millions?

salome.

The optimal number of human beings for a planet depends on the amount of arable land.

Thomas

Post Number: 500
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question this time will follow a reprint of my previous question and your response as it was forwarded to us:

Your response:

This has not been a prediction, but rather an announcement about what had been „programmed“ to occur in the future.

You cannot program your future perfectly, because there is always the possibility of “Fügungen” (“providence” is not a correct translation), which means that through the law of cause and effect and resulting interactions the course of things may change.

My current question: If the spirit WE-FORM Arahat Athersata has direct access to the future and the past as if it were RIGHT NOW, then why would that entity make a statement about the future which isn't correct while knowing with absolute certainty that this programmed event would not occur? To me, stating something that one knows to definitely not be true is equal to a lie and I thought that was something that Arahat Athersata was not capable of doing. Thanks for your clarification on this matter and I apologize for my persistence. I am just not clear on certain aspects of this subject. Thank you again for your time...

Thomas

Nenkuro

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Thank you for your responses so far, and I heard you had a cold, I wish nothing but the best of health to you. My question is this:

Is there going to be a mass sighting of a large UFO from the so called Federation of Light on October 14th, 2008?

(dear moderator, I know the answer might come after the 14th, rendering my question futile. Could you speed things up on the answer just this once? Thanks)

With thanks,

Nir

Phenix

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit und Ihre Antwort, Herr Meier.

Bleiben Sie gesund!

Salome.
Adam.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 443
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey ther billy,
i was wondering, what constitutes an act of meditation.
see, you write that during meditation all thoughts should be shut off, yet in another answer to me you said anylizing ones dreams is a form of meditation. so i'm just curious as how to define the act of meditation. from what i am understanding, there's only 1 true way to meditate, but then there are sub-forms of meditation/meditation excercises.
thanks

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page