Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 01, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 01, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kingman

Post Number: 432
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I live in the middle of a huge city in an old brick building. I notice as a natural effect that when I enter my home and close the door behind me I seem to block out some of the stimulus that is constantly bombarding my thoughts. I would like to be able to increase the ability to deflect unwanted radiations of society through actual placement of physical devices. What are some methods/materials one could employ, lets say around a bedroom, to help deflect the intrusions into the mind. Tin foil hats excluded!
a friend in america
Shawn

Syn

Post Number: 88
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello billy and thanks for your insight for my previous question regarding meditation.

As the strangle hold of USA becomes stronger and more people is frightened of what will happen with all the rumours that Bush will declare total dictatorship and delay the elections most propable indefinately. And also The canadian Prime Minister Steven Harper is trying to pass a bill to waive some more of our rights.My question is this.

What impact would this have for Canada. Will this corrupt Canada and eventual lead it to becoming unstable. And if this does happen even though you somewhat discourage it but would there be a safe place to flee? There is many rumours that people is fleeing the US already. This is the reason why i ask.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Morgen Billy,

Vielen dank für dein antwort über Boriska. Es war jetzt nur ein mythus.

Yes, I can a bit German, but not as much as wanted for. It is the grammar which is hampering.

I see through the current finance crisis, the credit crunch, that again peple have learned so little since 1930's and also 1990's when it was similar crises. The main driver behind such is the bottomless greed among people in this. How and when shall people in the finances learn not to be that greedy so the effects goes around the world like a tidal wave? (It should have something with the law on cause and effect)

Stay well and best wishes
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Lonnie

Post Number: 269
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you so much for all of your answers. Everyone greatly appreciates your clarifications.

I would like to ask you something concerning love and relationships. It is my understanding that about 80% of people in relationships today are with the wrong person. You told me once that the way to know if someone is compatable is by reasoning using human intelligence and logic as well as searching ones own thoughts and feelings and feelings from the spiritual realm. You have also stated that most relationships are affectual love rather than effectual.

Well, since there is no imposing morality in nature, or because people have to be free to learn from mistakes or not learn if they don't already know better, it seems to me that an indication of true love would be a special kind of certainty between two persons who know they are compatable and want to spend a lifetime together. Since we all make mistakes and come from different backgrounds, how can we make sure that the love we have found can indeed be a true love that will endure? Or, if I may ask, what special qualities, or attributes or knowledge is necessary to have and to keep an abiding relationship from dying. I think one of the saddest things in life is the loss of true love, even before you have had a chance with a certain person.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Thomas

Post Number: 510
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the clarification you gave about Arahat Athersata in my last questions. I have read in one of Guido Moosbrugger's books (Flugreisen...)that electrons take many forms. I have also read this in the contact notes when you spoke to Ptaah about that subject. Guido also says that one of the many forms that electrons take is that of the so-called chronons. Can you please explain a little more precisely the connection between electrons and chronons as well as describing what other forms electrons take? Thank you for your help. -Thomas

Marcela

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:
With kind greetings to you, I would like to know:

Jmmanuel, on Chapter 6, teaches us of the proper way to pray. He says that we should pray to the almightiness of the spirit with or without a sacred object. Then he gives us the praying: “My spirit (consciousness), you exist within almightiness. May your name be holy…” My question is:

What is the difference between praying in this way and meditation, what is the effect of practicing either one?
MB

James

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the 144,207 ringleaders and many other fallible ones; will they be conscious of their mission(reparations)?

If the impulses of the codex are of a common type among the fallibles it may be possible for individuals to identify with their obligations if an official call is rendered to regroup, and that will also detail the impulse patterns.

Otherwise an unconscious or semi-conscious fulfillment of the codex is the next possibility, though I have trouble understanding how the codex can be enforced this way. It may be self enforcing, possibly through a purposeful manipulation of the spirit or comprehensive consciousness block (Gesamtbewusstseinsblock) during death to influence determinations etc., whereby if one were to diverge from their life path they would meet with difficult events urging them to follow their mission/life goals with more strictness than usual.
Welcome to Earth!

Synergy

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the answer to my previous question. I regret this extensive explanation is required in order to introduce my latest question:

What I’ve understood concerning the gender roles is that males are the ones expected to perform and show themselves worthy towards females whereas females has the “laid-back” role which could be explained as to choose between all these males and pick the best ones. Shortly: Females choose, while males are chosen. Not the other way around.

Self-confidence and a well developed social skill are the most important aspects in order to attract a female. Psychical features also apply. Self-confidence and a developed social skill are not aspects that are easily built up from nothing.

The only things females needs in order to attract males are a kind and caring nature. Psychical features are not as important as it’s claimed to be. A normal exterior can give a female whichever male she wants.

These attributes seem far less difficult to attain in comparison to the attributes imperative to a male’s sexual value in a female’s point of view. So much more is required for males in order to get a partner.

I personally don’t accept the fact that males are having a far more difficult time attracting females than the opposite. From studies I’ve found out that the amount of involuntary virginities are much higher among males than among females.

Is this the way of the nature? Why is that much more males are destined to a life of loneliness than females? Is the male the more expendable sex viewed by nature? Does males among plejarens appreciate females more than females appreciate males?

Tinrib444

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alot of people I listen to suggest that meditation is the key to taking my consciousness to the next level yet no one really explains how to do it step by step. Could you possibly do this for me

Jasonzhang

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,Billy,
With kind greetings to you,you ever said that we should not donate our bodies. To bury one's corpse is recommended.I want to ask that why we shoud not donate our bodies?
Stay well and best wishes.

Bodhran

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 02:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
My question is regarding the indian/buddhist or other traditions experience of "Enlightenment". These events are generally characterised as a feeling and understanding of connectedness to the all that is and unconditional love.
Does this experience have any correlation to your experience of the fine matter universe on the great spacer during a prolonged jump in hyperspace?
Thank you.
Salome

Tony.

Redbeard

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question is about the meaning of people's names based on some of Semjase's remarks of the meanings of some peoples names being discussed at that time.

How much influence and of what kind of influence on a person does the meaning of their name have, and how can a person best evaluate the meaning. Do we consider the earthly meaning if the name has one or do we have to consider off world meanings with regard to the sound that the spoken name has in lyrian or other universal meanings and/or spoken words or symbols?
Matthew

Savio

Post Number: 609
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to your answer to a question that “At Jmmanuel’s birth, Joseph was 36 years old (Maria 28 years), and Joseph died at the age of 97.”

I am wondering whether it was a suitable choice to separate an old couple, where the wife (Mary) will leave for good and never return.

My reasoning is that if Joseph was in good health, he could have choose to go with Mary hence the couple could stay together for the rest of their lives; on the other hand, if his health was poor, he might need the support of Mary all the more.

Anyhow, the fact was that Joseph had to be alone without the company of Mary for some 30 years until his death at 97.

Hence my question is:

Since Joseph was around 66 of age when Jmmanuel departed for India the second time, do you know the reason why Jmmanuel took only his mother and a brother and left his father at home? How many brothers and sisters did Jmmanuel actually have?

Salome

Savio

Truthseeker

Post Number: 328
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I'm curious. Since the Plejarens live for say up to 1000 years, is there an age standard or condition to which they need to be at in order to date or get married? Meaning if a Plejaren man were to date a Plejaren woman, then do they have to be within the same age or a certain age limit to do so? Or could a Plejaran man or women date or marry someone who could be the same age as their great great great grand son or great great great grand father, with a 500 year or more age difference, etc.

Just curious.

James Truthseeker

Hector

Post Number: 426
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy in your books i have read a lot about subconscious and unconscious (unterbewusst and unbewusst). I have tried hard but I do not know how to distinguish the one from the other. Could you briefly explain their differences? If not, could you handle this question in one of your Figu Bulletins?

Thank you in advance and stay well.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 259
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Would you happen to know what Semjase is up to these days. Is she once again somewhat active on earth or on any other planet?

Solar

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
I would like to ask you about so called "gifts" or "talents". If a young child possess at a very young age extraordinary skills in music, art, science, math etc.then religious people claim that these are "holly spirit gifts" or "god gifts".On the other hand, our scientists claim that this is nothing more than genetic mixture inherited from intelligent parents. So i would like to ask you, if these "gifts" are really genetic based or is it
perhaps a knowledge from previous lives? in other words ,if i learn very hard in my lifetime for example math, does it mean that this knowledge will somehow come back to me in my next incarnations?

Solar

Norbertob

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Thank you for everything. Some times I have this strange feeling of trying to diseminate this knowledge, to my friends, my family and some times I said to my self that I would like to be like a prophet, and I know there are many in this group that has the same feeling. But some times fear stops everything, what I mean I wouldn't like to create another religion with fanatic followers, What would be the best aproach to contribute in this matter?

Thank you
Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Markv

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Herr Meier,

I'm curious as to your thoughts about the "Georgia Guidestones" (a mysterious monument in the USA which was erected/unveiled on March 22, 1980).

There are some directives on the structure inscribed in 12 different languages (Sanskrit, Babylonian Cuneiform, Egyptian Hieroglyphics, Classical Greek, English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, and Swahili). They are as follows:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule Passion - Faith - Tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

There seem to be parallels between these directives and what the Plejaren, etc. advise us to do. Is there a connection of some type?

Rarena

Post Number: 352
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the last round of questions... the different Omnioid forms of life was great and the interesting fact that the double helix formation is mirrored in our DNA... very nice. Thanks.

My question is: Would an atom in the microcosm be equivalent to a star in the cosmic dimension?

Live well, my friend… please convey my greetings to all near you…

Salome,

R.Arena

Scott

Post Number: 1608
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Important note for the forum users of this section: This section will open up sometime in January 2009 at which time your questions will be accepted and answered towards the end of January 2009. There will be no questions accepted for December 2008!

Earthling

Greetings Billy:

Regarding Moses: Did he falsify the 12 commandments down to the 10 of the old testament, or was it given to him already falsified and by whom?

He received the original and non-falsified commandments but threw them away.

The commandments in the bible are based by hearsay and were falsified.

And one more on Moses if I may: I read in your contact notes that he was murdered; how old was he when he died and what were the circumstances of his murder?

Thank you.

Norm

Dear Billy, I think one of the greatest gifts that you & the Plejarens could give to Earth Humans would be Medical & Health related information. My question to you is. Why hasn’t there be more medical & health related information been released in the contact notes & other books that you write?

Their directives do not permit that much medical information is released to the terrestrial population (or any other population on other worlds). We and our scientists have to learn and do our research for ourselves, because that’s the way of evolution.

(Note by CF: There is quite an amount of medical information available in the contact notes.)

Creational

Hello Billy,

First and foremost, I just want to thank you for all that you have done for humanity. My question pertains to Nassim Haramein. what is your feedback with both him and his theory.
Thanks a million,
Love,
Zhila

Billy does not know him or his theory.

(Note by CF: I’ve just looked him up in the internet: His theory is interesting.)

Kingman

Hi Billy,

I live in the middle of a huge city in an old brick building. I notice as a natural effect that when I enter my home and close the door behind me I seem to block out some of the stimulus that is constantly bombarding my thoughts. I would like to be able to increase the ability to deflect unwanted radiations of society through actual placement of physical devices. What are some methods/materials one could employ, lets say around a bedroom, to help deflect the intrusions into the mind. Tin foil hats excluded!

a friend in america
Shawn

Probably lead sheats could help for certain radiation, but of course thoughts will penetrate all the same.

Perhaps strong magnets like in the CERN could help? J

(Note by CF: You could leave the city and move to a very remote place where no other, or hardly any, human beings live.)

Syn

Hello billy and thanks for your insight for my previous question regarding meditation.

As the strangle hold of USA becomes stronger and more people is frightened of what will happen with all the rumours that Bush will declare total dictatorship and delay the elections most propable indefinately. And also The canadian Prime Minister Steven Harper is trying to pass a bill to waive some more of our rights.My question is this.

What impact would this have for Canada. Will this corrupt Canada and eventual lead it to becoming unstable. And if this does happen even though you somewhat discourage it but would there be a safe place to flee? There is many rumours that people is fleeing the US already. This is the reason why i ask.

-Gerald Massey

As is the case with many other rumours, this one is very unrealistic. Do you really think that the American people would allow that Bush would declare total dictatorship?!

Use your critical thinking against/about such rumours.

Baselineplayer

Guten Morgen Billy,

Vielen dank für dein antwort über Boriska. Es war jetzt nur ein mythus.

Yes, I can a bit German, but not as much as wanted for. It is the grammar which is hampering.

I see through the current finance crisis, the credit crunch, that again peple have learned so little since 1930's and also 1990's when it was similar crises. The main driver behind such is the bottomless greed among people in this. How and when shall people in the finances learn not to be that greedy so the effects goes around the world like a tidal wave? (It should have something with the law on cause and effect)

Stay well and best wishes

/Baselineplayer

It is not only the people in the financial world who are greedy.

Greed will not vanish so soon. And of course the law of cause and effect does matter here, as it does in everything.

(Note by CF: Just as greed has its effects, virtues also have an effect.)

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

Thank you so much for all of your answers. Everyone greatly appreciates your clarifications.

I would like to ask you something concerning love and relationships. It is my understanding that about 80% of people in relationships today are with the wrong person. You told me once that the way to know if someone is compatable is by reasoning using human intelligence and logic as well as searching ones own thoughts and feelings and feelings from the spiritual realm. You have also stated that most relationships are affectual love rather than effectual.

Well, since there is no imposing morality in nature, or because people have to be free to learn from mistakes or not learn if they don't already know better, it seems to me that an indication of true love would be a special kind of certainty between two persons who know they are compatable and want to spend a lifetime together. Since we all make mistakes and come from different backgrounds, how can we make sure that the love we have found can indeed be a true love that will endure? Or, if I may ask, what special qualities, or attributes or knowledge is necessary to have and to keep an abiding relationship from dying. I think one of the saddest things in life is the loss of true love, even before you have had a chance with a certain person.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

There are no „feelings from the spiritual realms“; feelings belong into the material realm, and it is the „Empfindungen“ which are linked to the spiritual realm.

There are certain prerequisites for true love. It should be asked:

Are there certain similarities, like interests, ways of behaviour, being (Wesen), etc.?

Are our feeling suited to each other?

Are we capable to talk/discuss with each other?

Do we have no quarrels (which is not the same as having differing opinions)?

Do we have common interests?

Do we lead a decent life?

Are we virtuous?

Do we have respect of other people and do we esteem them as much as we do ourselves?

If these questions cannot be answered affirmative, the chance is rather low that a partnership or marriage will last for an entire life.

The same is true also if only one of the partners fulfils all of the questions above.

A relationship can only be successful if there are certain common interests, like e.g. a similar way of thinking (Denkweise).

And of course effective love can grow during a relationship.

People should not live together too soon. First they should try to find out whether or not they do harmonize which each other.

(Note by CF: What is identified as “affectual love” is that kind of love which is described as “falling in love” in the English speaking world. This kind of love is built on fleeting factors like a way of laughing, an attractive body shape, the looks, a movement, a way to say certain things, intelligence, or wealth etc. etc.)

Thomas

Thank you for the clarification you gave about Arahat Athersata in my last questions. I have read in one of Guido Moosbrugger's books (Flugreisen...)that electrons take many forms. I have also read this in the contact notes when you spoke to Ptaah about that subject. Guido also says that one of the many forms that electrons take is that of the so-called chronons. Can you please explain a little more precisely the connection between electrons and chronons as well as describing what other forms electrons take? Thank you for your help. -Thomas

Chronons are not electrons. Chronons are time units, time impulses.

Marcela

Dear Billy:
With kind greetings to you, I would like to know:

Jmmanuel, on Chapter 6, teaches us of the proper way to pray. He says that we should pray to the almightiness of the spirit with or without a sacred object. Then he gives us the praying: “My spirit (consciousness), you exist within almightiness. May your name be holy…” My question is:

What is the difference between praying in this way and meditation, what is the effect of practicing either one?

MB

To perform Jmmanuel’s prayer is also a way of meditation, and the effect is to bring one’s consciousness to a higher level. The fact that this prayer is directed to one’s own consciousness will bring forth a better life (the human being learns to live better).

James

Regarding the 144,207 ringleaders and many other fallible ones; will they be conscious of their mission(reparations)?

If the impulses of the codex are of a common type among the fallibles it may be possible for individuals to identify with their obligations if an official call is rendered to regroup, and that will also detail the impulse patterns.

Otherwise an unconscious or semi-conscious fulfillment of the codex is the next possibility, though I have trouble understanding how the codex can be enforced this way. It may be self enforcing, possibly through a purposeful manipulation of the spirit or comprehensive consciousness block (Gesamtbewusstseinsblock) during death to influence determinations etc., whereby if one were to diverge from their life path they would meet with difficult events urging them to follow their mission/life goals with more strictness than usual.

This codex has ceased to exist in the course of the nineties because all of those things that had to be fulfilled, were fulfilled. Yes, the CCB has been used to bring that codex into effect.

(Note by CF: Most of those people whose spirit forms were formerly incarnated as ringleaders are not conscious of their mission.)

Synergy

Thank you for the answer to my previous question. I regret this extensive explanation is required in order to introduce my latest question:

What I’ve understood concerning the gender roles is that males are the ones expected to perform and show themselves worthy towards females whereas females has the “laid-back” role which could be explained as to choose between all these males and pick the best ones. Shortly: Females choose, while males are chosen. Not the other way around.

Self-confidence and a well developed social skill are the most important aspects in order to attract a female. Psychical features also apply. Self-confidence and a developed social skill are not aspects that are easily built up from nothing.

The only things females needs in order to attract males are a kind and caring nature. Psychical features are not as important as it’s claimed to be. A normal exterior can give a female whichever male she wants.

These attributes seem far less difficult to attain in comparison to the attributes imperative to a male’s sexual value in a female’s point of view. So much more is required for males in order to get a partner.

I personally don’t accept the fact that males are having a far more difficult time attracting females than the opposite. From studies I’ve found out that the amount of involuntary virginities are much higher among males than among females.

Is this the way of the nature? Why is that much more males are destined to a life of loneliness than females? Is the male the more expendable sex viewed by nature? Does males among plejarens appreciate females more than females appreciate males?

Your studies are not in agreement with the average situation on Earth. Perhaps within the circles of your acquaintances this may be as you say, but not generally on Earth.

It depends on the individual male or female (or traditions) whether the attraction is one-sided or not.

(Note by CF: When the ratio between males and females gets out of balance, like e.g. in India or China where unwanted female foetuses are killed because of false belief systems and inhuman marriage traditions, many males have to remain single because there are too few women available for marriage etc.)

Tinrib444

Alot of people I listen to suggest that meditation is the key to taking my consciousness to the next level yet no one really explains how to do it step by step. Could you possibly do this for me

The human being must set his own rules and regulations, because one method can be good for one person, but not for the other one. There are countless ways to start with meditation. Books are just general guidelines or aids. Depending on a human being’s behaviour and thinking, different approaches to meditation are necessary.

(Note by CF: In Billy’s two books about meditation you will find very valuable information. They are German only.)

Jasonzhang

Hello,Billy,
With kind greetings to you,you ever said that we should not donate our bodies. To bury one's corpse is recommended.I want to ask that why we shoud not donate our bodies?
Stay well and best wishes.

As a rule, transplanted organs can have a more or less negative influence on the receiving person. The most crucial organ is the heart which strongly influences the receiving person. Through a heart transplantation addictions etc. can be transplanted onto the receiver.

There are organs which have minor effects, like e.g. the liver, or eye tissue.

Bodhran

Dear Billy,
My question is regarding the indian/buddhist or other traditions experience of "Enlightenment". These events are generally characterised as a feeling and understanding of connectedness to the all that is and unconditional love.
Does this experience have any correlation to your experience of the fine matter universe on the great spacer during a prolonged jump in hyperspace?
Thank you.

Salome

Tony.

Enlightenment as described in the Buddhist teaching is non-existing. The situation described as enlightenment is a trance state (Trancezustand). Buddha means “the enlightened one” or “he who possesses perfect wisdom”. This is impossible, because perfection is not and never possible. Perfection is always relative.

This trance state has nothing to do with Billy’s experience in the great spacer where he experienced pure “Empfindung” which came forth through the “Gemüt”.

Redbeard

My question is about the meaning of people's names based on some of Semjase's remarks of the meanings of some peoples names being discussed at that time.

How much influence and of what kind of influence on a person does the meaning of their name have, and how can a person best evaluate the meaning. Do we consider the earthly meaning if the name has one or do we have to consider off world meanings with regard to the sound that the spoken name has in lyrian or other universal meanings and/or spoken words or symbols?
Matthew

The main thing that matters is the sound (Klang) of a name. There are names that do not sound correct in connection with a person.

Savio

Dear Billy

I refer to your answer to a question that “At Jmmanuel’s birth, Joseph was 36 years old (Maria 28 years), and Joseph died at the age of 97.”

I am wondering whether it was a suitable choice to separate an old couple, where the wife (Mary) will leave for good and never return.

My reasoning is that if Joseph was in good health, he could have choose to go with Mary hence the couple could stay together for the rest of their lives; on the other hand, if his health was poor, he might need the support of Mary all the more.

Anyhow, the fact was that Joseph had to be alone without the company of Mary for some 30 years until his death at 97.

Hence my question is:

Since Joseph was around 66 of age when Jmmanuel departed for India the second time, do you know the reason why Jmmanuel took only his mother and a brother and left his father at home? How many brothers and sisters did Jmmanuel actually have?

Salome

Savio

Billy has no knowledge about this part of Joseph’s life (and he has no intention to do any research).

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

I'm curious. Since the Plejarens live for say up to 1000 years, is there an age standard or condition to which they need to be at in order to date or get married? Meaning if a Plejaren man were to date a Plejaren woman, then do they have to be within the same age or a certain age limit to do so? Or could a Plejaran man or women date or marry someone who could be the same age as their great great great grand son or great great great grand father, with a 500 year or more age difference, etc.

Just curious.

James Truthseeker

There can be marriages between partners differing in age for hundreds of years. Ptaah, e.g., has been married to women who were much older than himself (they have died in the meantime). Only one of his wives is still alive.

Hector

Hi Billy in your books i have read a lot about subconscious and unconscious (unterbewusst and unbewusst). I have tried hard but I do not know how to distinguish the one from the other. Could you briefly explain their differences? If not, could you handle this question in one of your Figu Bulletins?

Thank you in advance and stay well.

The unconscious/unconsciousness (das Unbewusste) is the “secretary’s office” of the consciousness. Everything that enters the consciousness or subconsciousness has to go through the unconscious. The memory and other factors also have their unconscious.

(Note by CF: If a thought comes to awareness in the consciousness it has already spent some ten’s of a second in the unconscious and may probably have triggered a feeling or an emotion.

This mechanism is responsible that there is never a feeling the reason for a thought, but that a feeling is always and without any exception triggered by a thought.)

The_original_dave

Hello Billy,

Would you happen to know what Semjase is up to these days. Is she once again somewhat active on earth or on any other planet?

She’s still living and learning in the DAL universe (for several decades). In the meantime she has attained the title of IHRH (Ischrisch).

Solar

Dear Billy,
I would like to ask you about so called "gifts" or "talents". If a young child possess at a very young age extraordinary skills in music, art, science, math etc.then religious people claim that these are "holly spirit gifts" or "god gifts".On the other hand, our scientists claim that this is nothing more than genetic mixture inherited from intelligent parents. So i would like to ask you, if these "gifts" are really genetic based or is it
perhaps a knowledge from previous lives? in other words ,if i learn very hard in my lifetime for example math, does it mean that this knowledge will somehow come back to me in my next incarnations?

Solar

Several influences may be responsible for such skills: genetic reasons, but also impulses from the storage banks. Another influence can be a sickness, like e.g. autism, or even schizophrenia.

Norbertob

Hello,

Thank you for everything. Some times I have this strange feeling of trying to diseminate this knowledge, to my friends, my family and some times I said to my self that I would like to be like a prophet, and I know there are many in this group that has the same feeling. But some times fear stops everything, what I mean I wouldn't like to create another religion with fanatic followers, What would be the best aproach to contribute in this matter?

Thank you

Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

This “strange feeling” is a creational-natural urge to be teaching to other persons.

The best approach is to recognize the truth in reality. If this is done correctly there is no way to become megalomaniacal.

(Note by CF: One has to be careful of not performing missionary work.)

Markv

Herr Meier,

I'm curious as to your thoughts about the "Georgia Guidestones" (a mysterious monument in the USA which was erected/unveiled on March 22, 1980).

There are some directives on the structure inscribed in 12 different languages (Sanskrit, Babylonian Cuneiform, Egyptian Hieroglyphics, Classical Greek, English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, and Swahili). They are as follows:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule Passion - Faith - Tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

There seem to be parallels between these directives and what the Plejaren, etc. advise us to do. Is there a connection of some type?

There are some links with/to the spirit teaching / spiritual teachings; however, Billy did not do research about those stones.

Rarena

Thank you for the last round of questions... the different Omnioid forms of life was great and the interesting fact that the double helix formation is mirrored in our DNA... very nice. Thanks.

My question is: Would an atom in the microcosm be equivalent to a star in the cosmic dimension?

Live well, my friend… please convey my greetings to all near you…

Salome,

R.Arena

No. An atom can be compared with a gigantic galaxy.

Scott

Post Number: 1655
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Yoid RQ1:

“When I die will I feel the same as when I'm asleep, that I don't exist, but with my spirit form processing the data I stored in my lifetime?

Thanks Billy’”

2. Creational RQ1:

“Dear Billy, Your evolved Spiritform comes to us from the advanced level of Arahat Athersata. We are grateful that you have undertaken the mission to restore the Truth of Creation to us.
From a young age in this incarnation, how did you come to conclude that of all possibilities, it was the Plejarens to be the most trustworthy?”

3. Sonik_01 OQ1:

“Billy, do you think that social workers and psychiatrists are doomed in their mission from the beginning since the whole area of Mental Health is like one coming to confess their problems to a priest and the priest then giving out the solution with the patient not doing the ncessary thinking for him/herself, and therefore not getting any benefit? If so, would this mean then that the patient would have to become an expert in the field of mental health in order to do the necessary thinking for themselves, or would this just confuse the patient(with all the junk theories out there...)? With equal rights and the patient's care being the goal, how would the doctor/patient realtionship function in these times of almost such complete ignorance about the health of the mnd and the complexities its dieases”

4. Pathfinder RQ1:

“Billy,

You have taught us about the Pre-Creation creating creation as a thought. Jacob has written some of those teachings into the forum here. I was hoping that you might possibly be able to add a little more insight regarding the Pre-creation and what intelligence and character it may have had?

Thank You,
Hunter”

5. Stafath RQ1:

“Hello Billy,

My question is about the Bardans that died in their ship by blowing it up in Earth's atmosphere.
"Have their spirits reincarnated on Earth?"

6. Tjames OQ1:

“In the booklet "Überbewölkerungs-Bombe Eredezerstörung Frauendiskriminierung"

On page 10 in German

"Bibel/Paulus an die Epheser im Neuen Testament
'Die Frauen Seien Untertan ihren Männern als dem Herrn.

On page 22

"Christian Bible: Paul to the Ephesians in the New Testament 'The women shall be vassals to their men who are their masters.'"

My question: What version of the Christian Bible was the German passage taken from before being translated?”

7. Gordonb OQ1:

“Hi Mr Meier, I hope this question finds you well after your cold, please could you answer this question.

With regards to spirits, their locality within the spirit energy layer around the earth, and their past lives knowledge. What are your thoughts on the board game Quija? Are those people who use these boards making contact with these spirits, or are they just utilising the collective energy from the people around them, or just fakes??

Thanks for your time, Salom.”

Hector

Post Number: 477
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, how do you consider the latest events involving Sirius forces who erased all kinds of past human activities on Mars. Do you consider that monument, artifacts removal a (minor/medium/major) inconvenience/hidrance/problem for the future success of your Mission?

Maybe many many people would have realized the truth and joined the spirit teachings if mankind had discovered such extraterrestrial artifacts on Mars.....

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page