Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 04, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through March 04, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marcela

Post Number: 112
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mario, there is only one small detail…

Who would check the posts in Spanish? The moderators don’t speak Spanish.

You too have a wonderful week.
Salome

Villatlf

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mario and Marcela,

Let us work offline on the translation, and we will inform the Forum when we achieve some progress.

Related to the Spanish Forum, it would be great to have it in the FIGU Spanish page, with an Spanish speaker moderator.

Francisco

J_rod7

Post Number: 660
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcela, you raise a good point: "The moderators don’t speak Spanish." I ask - Why not?

I think a "Spanish Corner" is an excellent idea, Mario.

Surly there must be SOMEONE fluent in Spanish, English, AND German. Such a one should be 'promoted' to become a Moderator. (hint-hint=Mario)

I don't know what the criteria & requirements are for becoming a moderator, but I would expect that Passive Membership would be a primary consideration.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 661
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marcela and Mario,

My bad. I intended to write: (hint-hint=Mario and Marcela). My perception is that both of you would be equally qualified as Moderator of the "Spanish Corner."

For an overview of "Passive Membership," go to this link...:
http://us.figu.org/portal/AboutFIGU/Membership/Overview/tabid/84/Default.aspx

And on the upper-right corner of this page, is the link to the membership application itself, if you are interested.

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Mario

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Marcela, Francisco and Rod,

Thanks for your kind perception about me.
I think that Hector is the best qualified spanish speaking person in this forum to be a moderator, as he speaks fluent german, english and spanish AND has read a lot of the FIGU materials including the OM book in german. He also seems to have a high understanding of the spiritual contents of the texts, as I have seen when we meet on MSN. if you read his comments in this forum, I think you will agree.

And yes, I am interested in becoming a passive member of the FIGU. Thanks for the link.

All the best for you,

PS Francisco, I've just read your email, I agree.

Marcela

Post Number: 113
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J-rod:

Thank you for supporting the idea. However, if a moderator is knowledgeable enough to become one and speaks Spanish, then there would be a separate forum. I am at the beginning of the studying of the Figu material, if you can call it beginning because I feel like I am stuck in the introduction… Having said this, I wrote the moderators, and the idea is not viable.

Like Spanish, many other languages on earth are widely spoken and eventually there will be forums and translations about Figu in many, if not in every language (I really wish so)
Salome

Hector

Post Number: 479
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, hi Mario, we'll see if a spanish forum can be created aside from the german, english and italian one....If Figu wanted me to moderate such forum i would accept the invitation, but remember one moderator is not enough....Also....I do not have access to internet every day....I would need somebody else's help....

Let's see what Figu decides....Best regards

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

while we're talking about spanish corner which is an excelent idea, that gave me the idea of a French corner which im sure would be attracting a lot of people so would the spanish one. I dont speak perfect french but a lot of it if was in french would be easier to digest for me.
Anyone with the right qualification would like to volonteer?

salome.

Phenix

Post Number: 242
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings in peace to the moderators and all members,

Cher 1_lucky_guy,
I am fluent in French.
Being a moderator is currently no option(lack of time and proper dispositions), but i would be glad to assist in any other way.

Liebe Marcela,
Your help is needed at 'Futureofmankind'.
Could you, please, get in touch either with me(aepsilonm@hotmail.com), or with Jamesm(webmaster@futureofmankind.co.uk)?
You would proofread the German version of our petition, to begin with.

Looking forward to hearing from you both.

Salome,
Adam.

Jbarreto

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear MODERATOR please USE this posting instead I have made corrections to it please delete the previous posting.

HASHISH...MARIHUANA...DO NOT USE IT...

THE TRUE PROPHET BILLY MEIER TELLS THE TRUTH.

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies eine nicht offiziell anerkannte Übersetzung ist und Fehler enthalten kann. Originalgetreue Übersetzung in die englische Sprache aus der deutschen Sprache von José Barreto Silva
Brasilien, Sonntag, 1. März 2009 22:44:06

Please note, this is a Non-Official Translation, and it may contain errors. Faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil, Sunday, 1st March 2009, 22:44:06

Quelle FIGU-Bulletin Nr. 48
10. Jahrgang, Juli 2004
Seiten 6,7,8,9
Source: FIGU-Bulletin Number 48 July 2004

10th. Year - Pages 6,7,8,9

Leserfrage

Question from a reader

Immer wieder gelangen besorgte Eltern mit dem Ersuchen an die FIGU, zur zunehmenden Drogenproblematik Stellung zu nehmen.
Again and again concerned parents come to FIGU requesting for comments on the increasing drug problem.

Insbesondere die weitverbreitete Verharmlosung der sogenannten ‹weichen Drogen› und die in vielen Ländern angestrebte Legalisierung von Haschisch, Marihuana, Cannabis etc. gibt Anlass zu massiven Bedenken.

In particular the widespread playing down of the so-called 'soft drugs' and the legalization of hashish, marihuana, cannabis etc, which is targeted by many countries gives reason to massive objections.

Dass der Konsum harter Drogen schwere gesundheitliche sowie psychische und bewusstseinsmässige Schäden auslösen kann, ist allgemein bekannt.

It is generally known that the consumption of hard drugs can cause serious damages to the health as well as psychological and consciousness-related damages.

Wie wirkt es sich aus, wenn sogenannte ‹weiche Drogen› konsumiert werden? What effect does it have when the so-called ‘soft-drugs’ are consumed?

Elisabeth Gruber, Österreich

M. Summermatter, Schweiz

Antwort

Answer

Das Thema Haschisch ist sehr weitläufig und füllt viele Fachbücher, weshalb in nur sehr verkürzter Form darauf eingegangen werden kann.

The theme hashish is very detailed and it fills many specialized books, for which the response to this subject can be given only in a very shortened form.

Haschisch ist in seiner Wirkung nicht so harmlos, wie die Befürworter annehmen und behaupten, denn es handelt sich dabei um ein Rauschgift, das mit der Zeit bleibend psyche- und bewusstseinsschädigend ist und auch bleibende nervliche Beeinträchtigungen hervorruft.

Hashish is not so harmless in its effect as it is assumed and claimed by its supporters/advocates, because in this case it concerns of a drug, which, with the time, causes permanent damage to the psyche and to the consciousness, and causes also permanent and negative effects to the nervous system.

Leider sind sehr viele Menschen unwissend in bezug dieser Tatsache, wobei insbesondere äusserst unbedarfte Politiker/innen eine Liberalisierung dieser Rauschdroge durchsetzen wollen – nicht selten, weil sie selbst Rauschdrogen verfallen sind.

Unfortunately many people are ignorant concerning this fact, for which, in particular, extremely inexperienced male and female politicians want to push through a liberalization of this intoxicating drug - not rare, because even they themselves have succumbed to intoxicating drugs.
Haschisch führt bei längerem Gebrauch zu Nerven- und Bewusstseinsbeeinträchtigungen, zu Gleichgültigkeit, Unlust, Verantwortungslosigkeit, Psychestörungen, Verhaltensstörungen, Persönlichkeitsveränderung, Gedanken- und Gefühlsverwirrung sowie zu Angst,
Depression und Lebensunfähigkeit.

The longer use of hashish leads to adverse effects to the nerves and to the consciousness , leads to indifference, to listlessness , to irresponsibility, to psyche disturbaces, to behavioural disorders, leads to alteration of the personality, as well as to fear and anxiety, to depression and to the inability to survive.

Natürlich werden all diese Erscheinungsformen von den psychisch vom Haschisch Abhängigen vehement bestritten, was sich auch auf die verantwortungslosen Politiker überträgt, die den Haschischgenuss befürworten und liberalisieren wollen.

Naturally all these psychological manifestations are vehemently denied by the dependents of hashish, that is also applied to the irresponsible politicians, which advocate the consumption of hashish and want to liberalize it.

Eine Verneinung der Haschischschädlichkeit geschieht auch durch die Wissenschaft, die leider noch lange nicht so weit sein wird, dass sie die wirkliche Gefährlichkeit und die tatsächlich langfristigen Auswirkungen des Haschischgenusses erkennt.

A denial of the hashish harmfulness happens also by the science, which unfortunately will not yet be so far for a long time, that they recognize the real danger and the real effects of the long-term consumption of hashish.

Alle Cannabisprodukte in Form einer Rauschdroge stellen kein Euphorica dar (Mittel zur Hebung des allgemeinen Wohlbefindens), denn tatsächlich beruht ein solches im Rausch nur in Form einer Einbildung, die mit der Zeit unmerklich zum Wahn führt und nicht als solcher erkannt wird.

All cannabis products in the form of a intoxicating drug do not represent any Euphoriant (means for the of the general well-being), because in reality such thing is based only in intoxication in the form of an imagination that imperceptibly with the time leads to the delusion and it is not recognized as such.

Und ob die Erfahrung des Haschischrausches positiv oder negativ ist, hängt einzig und allein von der Gedanken- und Gefühlswelt, vom Psychezustand, der Persönlichkeit, der Mentalität und dem Charakter sowie von der momentanen Stimmungslage der Person ab, die das Haschisch ‹geniesst›.

And whether the experience of the hashish intoxication is positive or negative, depends only and solely of the world of the thoughts and feelings, from the psyche condition, the personality, depends on the mentality and the character as well as of the current prevailing mood of the person that ‘enjoys’ the hashish.

Auch die Umgebung und das Verhalten der anwesenden Personen spielen eine grosse Rolle.

The environment and the behaviour of the persons present also plays big role.

Bestehen persönliche Probleme oder eine gedrückte Stimmung, dann verstärkt sich das und verschlechtert noch alles, was dann zum sogenannten ‹Horrortrip› führt - einem Zustand von sich unaufhaltsam jagenden, schrecklichen Angstvisionen, vor denen sich die/der davon Befallene kaum mehr retten kann und die ihn unter Umständen gar in eine Bewusstseinsverwirrung und Psycheverwirrung treiben.

Existing personal problems or a depressed mood, then these problems are increased and then everything still deteriorates even more, which leads to the so-called ‘Horrortrip’ rushing one then into a unstoppable scaring state of fearful visions, before which those affected by it can hardly be rescued and under this circumstance perhaps can even be driven into a consciousness and psyche confusion.

Cannabisprodukte sind kein Fluchtmittel vor der Wirklichkeit, denn tatsächlich können sie diese sehr verstärken.

Cannabis products are not means to escape from the reality because actually they can strengthen these very much.

Eine Flucht vor der Realität wird mit Alkohol oder harten Drogen erreicht - oder indem Menschen religiös oder sektiererisch werden.

An escape from the reality is achieved with alcohol or hard drugs - or when people become religious or sectarian.

Haschisch ist kein Aphrodisiakum (Geschlechtstrieb anregendes Mittel). Da es aber allgemein die sinnliche Wahrnehmung intensiviert, besteht die Möglichkeit, dass es im einen oder andern Fall ein sexuelles Erlebnis sehr positiv beeinflusst

Hashish is not an aphrodisiac (Means to inciting the sexual urge). Since it, however, generally intensifies the sensuous perception, the possibility exists, that it, in the one case or another, can positively influence the sexual experience.

Dies kommt dann darum zustande, weil die Hauptwirkung des Haschisch darin besteht, dass die momentane Erfahrung und Stimmung sehr intensiviert wird.

This takes place then because the main effect of the cannabis consists in that the momentaneous experience and the mood are very much intensified.

Auch Haschisch erzeugt, wie andere Rauschgifte, einen ‹flash back›, einen sogenannten Echorausch, der noch einige Tage nach dem Genuss des Rauschgiftes auftreten kann.

Also hashish produces, as other drugs, a 'flash back', a so-called echo intoxication, that can occur still a few days after the consumption of the drug.

Damit verbunden sind auch motorische und nervliche sowie bewusstseinsmässige Schadenerscheinungen, wobei abnorm vermehrt sogenannte Déjà-vu-Erlebnisse in Erscheinung treten.

With it is associated also the appearances of occurrences of damages to the motor coordination as well as to consciouness-related damage, in which the so-called déjà vus experience appears abnormally increased.

Auch dass plötzlich eine Umgebung als unreal, fremd und sonderbar wahrgenommen wird, gehört zu diesen Erscheinungsformen. Alles kann sich dann im Laufe der Zeit zu realen Symptomen und Panikreaktionen steigern.

Suddenly some environments are perceived as unreal, foreign and strange is also part of these manifestations. Everything can increase itself then with time to real symptoms and panic reactions.

Infolge des höheren Harz- und Wirkstoffgehalts bewirkt das Haschisch bei inhalativer Aufnahme einen etwa 5- bis 7mal stärkeren Rausch gegenüber dem Marihuana.

Due to the higher resin and active substance the result of the inhaled absorption of hashish causes an intoxication approximately 5 to 7-times more stronger in relation to marijuana.

Charakteristisch für den Haschischrausch sind ein durch geringe zentrale Sympathicus-Stimulation bedingter, vorübergehender Pulsanstieg sowie eine bis 24 Stunden andauernde Körpertemperatursenkung.

A characteristic for the hashish intoxication is determined by the lowering of the stimulus of the central sympathetic nervous system, by a temporary increase of the pulse as well as a lowering of the temperature of the body which lasts until 24 hours.

Auch ein trockenes Gefühl in Hals und Rachen und Störungen der Psychomotorik (besonders die sogenannte ‹Haschisch- oder Pseudokatalepsie›) sowie Tremor, Mydiasis und gelegentlich auch ein gesteigertes Durst- und Hungergefühl treten in Erscheinung.

A feeling of dryness in the throat and pharynxes and perturbations of the psychomotoricity (particularly the so-called ‚hashish catalepsy or pseudocatalepsy‘) as well as tremor, Mydriasis (Mydriasis=dilatation of the pupils also known as "blown pupil" – Note by the translator J.B.S) and occasionally also increased feelings of thirst and hungry also appear.

In psychischer Hinsicht kommt es durch Haschisch zu einem Rausch, der 2-3 oder gar 4 Stunden anhält.

In the psychic sense, hashish causes an intoxication which stops completely after 2-3 or even 4 hours.

Dabei tritt ein Verlust des Zeitgefühls im Sinne einer erheblichen Verlangsamung des subjektiven Zeitablaufs auf, das im Gegensatz zur Alkoholwirkung.

In this case a loss of the sense of time appears in the sense of a considerable reduction of the speed of the subjective lapse of time, this in contrast to the effects of alcohol.

Insoweit kommt es zu einer Toleranzbildung, wobei es sich um einen Effekt einer direkten Einwirkung auf die Gehirnfunktionen handelt. Weiter kommt es zu einer allgemeinen Verminderung der Spontaneität, des Antriebs und des anteilnehmenden Interesses an der ganzen Umwelt, und zwar bis hin zur Lethargie.

It in this respect it comes to a tolerance formation, in which it is an effect of a direct action on the functions of the brain. It further comes to a general reduction of the spontaneity, of the urge and the interest in taking part of the whole environment, and indeed to be more precise up to the lethargy.

Ein aktives Eingreifen in Geschehnisabläufe tritt in der Weise zurück, dass nur noch ein Auf sich einwirken Lassen gegeben ist. Der durch Haschisch berauschte Mensch zieht sich in sich selbst zurück und verfällt rein assoziativen und scheintiefsinnigen sowie ideenflüchtigen Betrachtungen und seinen veränderten Wahrnehmungen.

An active intervention into the course of the events occur in a manner that can only still be given by the one-letting-him/her-be influenced. The person intoxicated by hashish draws back himself/herself into himself/herself and sinks purely into associative and apparently more profound as well as fleeting ideas considerations and his/her alterated state of perception.

Nebst den Zeiterleben-Veränderungen kommt es zu scheinbar intensiveren Sinneseindrücken, wobei diese gegenüber dem Zeiterleben weniger ausgeprägt sind. Solche Sinneseindrücke ergeben sich besonders in bezug auf die räumliche Wahrnehmung und im auditiven sowie optischen Bereich.

With the experience of alteration of time it results in apparently more intensive sensory impressions, in which these are less distinctive in opposition to the time experience. Such sensory impressions arise particularly with respect to the spatial and auditory perception as well as in the optical field.

Diese Eindrücke manifestieren sich z.B. im kräftigeren und kontrastreicheren Wahrnehmen von Farben, wobei ungegenständliche Muster auftreten, wenn die Augen geschlossen sind. Eine höhere Dosierung kann zu Halluzinationen führen, die meist pseudohalluzinatorisch sind.

These impressions manifest themselves, for example, in the perception of a more stronger and rich variation of colours with which abstract patterns appear when the eyes are closed. A higher dosage of hashish can lead to hallucinations which are mostly pseudohallucinatory.

In deren Verlauf bleibt das kritische Realitätsurteil erhalten, wobei der unter der Rauschdroge stehende Mensch Abstand zu den Rauschwirkungen bewahrt und die Sinnestäuschungen als unecht erlebt.

In the course of it the critical judgement of reality judgement remains unchanged, in which the person being under the intoxication of the drug keeps distance from the effects of the intoxication and the experiences of hallucinations as delusion.
Bei höherer Dosierung treten psychische Wirkungen auf, wobei die Grenzen zwischen der eigenen Persönlichkeit und der umgebenden Wirklichkeit, die als Ergebnis aus dem frühkindlichen Lernen hervorgeht, verwischt, was als sogenannte Körperschemastörung bezeichnet wird.

In the case of higher dosages emotional effects occur, where the borders between the own personality and the surrounding reality, which emerges as a result of the learning from the early childhood, obliterating, which is referred to as a so-called disturbance of the actions in the own body.

Das kann zu Störungen der Ich-Identität resp. zur Depersonalisierung führen, was in der ersten Zeit allerdings nicht gravierend ist, seine Spätfolgen aber doch zeitigt. Die Störungen der Psychomotorik sind ersichtlich im Ausdrucksverhalten, wie in der Gestik, in der Mimik und in den Bewegungen.

This can lead to perturbations do the I-identity, respectively lead to the depersonalisation disorder, which, at the first time is not serious, nevertheless with the time still will bring about its delayed effects. The perturbations of the psychomotoricity are evident in the expression behaviour, as in the gestures, in the facial expression and in the movements.

Im Rauschzustand ist der Denkablauf des Menschen gestört, was jedoch von der/dem Berauschten nicht wahrgenommen wird, weil sie/er gegensätzlich das eigene Denken als besonders originell und präzise betrachtet, was natürlich einer tiefgreifenden Täuschung entspricht, die jedoch von der/dem Rauschbefallenen nicht als wahr akzeptiert wird. Tatsächlich verliert das Denken seinen inneren Zusammenhang, was sich auch auf die Gefühle bezieht.

The intoxication state of the thinking process of the human being is disturbed, which, however, is not perceived by they intoxicated, because because he/she contradictorily considers the own thinking as especially ingenious and precise, which of course corresponds to a profound deception, which, however, is not accepted as true by the ones affected by the intoxication.

The thinking actually loses its inner connections which also refers to the feelings.
Auch die zeitliche und vom Sinn her gegebene Kontinuität geht verloren. Teilaspekte eines komplexen Geschehens in ein sinnvolles Ganzes zu integrieren gelingt nicht mehr, denn die Gedanken schweifen ziellos umher und reissen sogar ab und können nicht wieder aufgenommen werden, wodurch kein Zusammenhang zu vorgegangenen Gedanken mehr hergestellt werden kann.

Also the sense of the given temporal continuity here is lost. To integrate partial aspects of a complex event into a reasonable whole does not work anymore, because the thoughts roam around aimlessly and even fragmenting and cannot be resumed, through which no connections to conduction of the thoughts can be made anymore.

Dieser Vorgang führt darauf zurück, dass die Konzentrationsfähigkeit nachlässt und einer Unkontrolliertheit Platz macht. Der gesamte Denkablauf in seinem fragmentarischen Charakter erinnert sehr stark an eine Bewusstseinsspaltung resp. an schizophrene Erlebnisinhalte.

This process attributes to it that the concentration ability decreases and makes place for an erratic nature. The complete thinking process in his fragmentary character reminds very strongly of a consciousness splitting respectively a experience of schizophrenic contents.

Bei höherer Dosierung wird im Haschischrausch alles Gedachte sofort visuell wahrnehmbar, während alles Sinnliche, losgelöst von angelernten Wahrnehmungsmustern und deren Interpretation, gleichzeitig Hemmungen abbaut und die Intensität steigert.

At a higher dosage the intoxication with hashish makes everything imaginary immediately become visually perceptible while everything senses - detached by the semiskilled patterns of perception and its interpretation - at the same time the reduces the inhibitions and is increased in intensity .

Das führt beim berauschten Menschen zur Irransicht, dass es zu einer Erweiterung seines Bewusstseins und zu sogenannnten ‹Evidenzerlebnissen› komme, was wahrheitlich jedoch eine arge Selbsttäuschung darstellt, die an die Stelle rational zustandegekommener Einsichten tritt.

This leads the intoxicated human being to the insane opinion that he/she has expanded his/her consciousness and has come to experience the evidence of it, which represents a self-delusion which steps in the place of the insights achieved by rationally.

Wird das mit dem Rausch einhergehende Gefühl seligen Verbundenseins mit der Umwelt betrachtet, dann erinnert das Ganze an eine religiöse und sektiererische ‹Erleuchtung› im Sinne einer ‹unio mystica› resp. ‹mystischen Vereinigung› sowie ekstatischen Visionen.

Observing closely the feeling a blissful existence in communion with the environment accompanied by the intoxication , then the whole reminds of a religious and sectarian "Enlightenment" in the sense of a "unio mystica" respectively, "mystical union" as well as rapturous visions.

Haschisch ist ein Produkt, das aus der Familie der Hanfgewächse (Cannabis sativa L. varindica) gewonnen wird. Das Gewächs und der daraus gewonnene Stoff ist giftig (+) sowie hautreizend und allergisierend.

Hashish is a product that is obtained from the family of the hemp plants (Cannabis Sativa Lth varindica). The plant and the substance extracted from it is toxic (+) as well as skin-irritating and allergising.

Die eigentliche Heimat der Hanfpflanze sind Indien und Persien (Iran). Früher wurde Hanf auch in Europa feldmässig angebaut, vor allem zur Fasergewinnung für Stoffe, Schnüre und Seile.

India and Persia (Iran) are the actual native country of the hemp plant. In the past, hemp was cultivated also in Europe regularly in the fields primarily for the extraction of its fibre for materials, for cords and ropes.

Hanfprodukte entstanden aber auch als Nahrungsmittel, Bier, Hühneraugensalben und als homöopathisches Mittel bei schmerzhaften Harnblasenkrämpfen usw.

Hemp products however, arose also as food, beer, seed ointments and as a homeopathic means for painful bladder cramps and so forth.

In den Gärten wurde Hanf vor allem als raschwachsende Zierpflanze angebaut. Die weibliche Pflanze erreicht eine Höhe von bis zu 4 Metern.

Hemp was cultivated primarily as a quick growing ornamental plant in the gardens. The female plant reaches a height of up to 4 metres.

Heute liest und hört man immer wieder, dass Haschischkonsumenten die Hanfpflanzen im Zimmer heranziehen und dass profitgierige und arbeitsscheue Haschischzüchter die Pflanzen massenweise in Gewächshäusern ziehen.

Today one reads and hears again and again that hashish consumers cultivate the hemp plants inside the rooms (Note by the translator indoors growth) and that profit-greedy and workshy hashish breeders grow the plants in great quantities in greenhouses.

Unerlaubter Hanfanbau und der Handel mit Hanfprodukten, die zur Rauscherzeugung wirksam sind, ist selbstverständlich verboten.

Illegal cultivation of hemp and the commerce with hemp products which are effective for the production of an intoxication is naturally prohibited.

Über die Inhaltsstoffe und die Giftwirkung ist folgendes zu sagen: Die Wirkstoffe, die sogenannten Cannabinoide, sind rauscherzeugend. Die Menge dieses Stoffes und damit die berauschende Wirkung sind abhängig von der Sonneneinstrahlung.

About the contents and the effect of the toxic the following has to be said: The active agents, the so-called Cannabinoid, are highly intoxicating. The amount of this substance and with it the intoxicating effect depends on the solar radiation.

In der Regel hat hier in Europa angebauter Hanf infolge des geringen Wirkstoffgehaltes nur eine abgeschwächte Wirkung.

Normally the hemp cultivated here in Europe has only a diminished effect because of the low contents of the active substance.

Auf dem illegalen Markt wird das Rauschgift allgemein in zwei Formen angeboten. Blüten der weiblichen Pflanzen und getrocknete Blätter werden Marihuana genannt.

In the illegal market the drugs are offered generally in two forms. Flowers of the female plants and the dried leaves are called marijuana.

Ihr Genuss erfolgt durch Rauchen wie Tabak. Sehr viel intensiver wirkt das getrocknete Harz, das aus den Drüsenhaaren der Blütenspitzen gewonnen und Haschisch genannt wird. Haschisch wird entweder pur in der Pfeife oder mit Tabak vermischt als Zigarette (sogenannter Joint) geraucht.

Its consumption is made by smoking it like tobacco. The dried resin which is extracted from the glandular hairs of the flower tops and is called hashish seems much more intensive. Hashish is smoked purely either in the pipe or with a tobacco mixed as a cigarette (the so-called joint).

Als Rauschwirkung entsteht ein Wohlbehagen sowie ein eigenartiges Gefühl des Schwebens, verbunden mit intensiven Musik- und Farberlebnissen sowie mit Sachabläufen und Bildern, was sich jedoch je nach Bewusstseinsstand, der Mentalität, dem Vorstellungsvermögen, der Gedankenwelt und dem Charakter usw. der Person gestaltet, die das Rauschgift benutzt.

As a effect of the intoxication a feeling of well-being as well as a strange feeling of floating, interconnected with intensive music and colour experiences as well as with the course of the things and pictures which are shaped by the world of thoughts and the character etc. of the person who uses the drug.

Das Rauschgift zeitigt recht unerfreuliche Nebenwirkungen, die verschiedenartig sein können. So können z.B. Angstzustände und Blutdruckabfall ebenso in Erscheinung treten wie auch eine Kollapsneigung und Depressionen.

The drug produces quite unpleasant secondary effects which can be different. So, for example, states of panic and the drop of the blood pressure can appear as well as also an inclination to collapse and depressions

Bei Haschisch tritt keine körperliche resp. physische Abhängigkeit in Erscheinung, jedoch führt der längere Genuss zu einer äusserst intensiven psychischen Abhängigkeit.
With hashish no body dependence appears respectively no physical dependence appears, however, a long period of consumption of hashish leads to an extremely intense psychological dependence..

Bei Haschisch besteht immer die Gefahr, dass
durch die verantwortungslosen Vertreiber dem Rauschgift heimlich Heroin beigemischt wird, was von den Haschischbenutzern natürlich nicht wahrgenommen wird.

With hashish there always exists the danger that heroin is secretly added to it by the irresponsible distributors, which, of course, is not perceived by the hashish users.

So verfallen sie schnell der Heroinsucht und steigen auf diesen Rauschstoff um, ganz gemäss dem Slogan: «Heroin hält, was Haschisch verspricht.»

So they quickly succumb to the heroin addiction and change onto this intoxicating substance, completely in accord to the slogan: "Heroin stops that which the hashish promises."

Haschisch ist auch in bezug seines Giftes nicht harmlos, folglich bei zu vielem Genuss auch Haschischvergiftungen in Erscheinung treten können. Bei leichten Vergiftungen kann eine 10-Gramm-Kohle-Aufschwemmung beruhigend wirken, wobei aber bei einer grösseren Giftaufnahme dringend eine klinische Behandlung angesagt sein muss. Die Hanfpflanzen wirken auch unmittelbar hautreizend.

Hashish is not harmless in regards to its toxicity either, consequently hashish poisonings also can appear at too much consumption. In the case of a slight poisoning a solution of 10-grams of Charcoal in suspension can effectively ease it down, in which, however, a clinical treatment must be urgently required with a major poisoning with it. The hemp plants also works directly as skin-irritant.

By/Von «Billy» Eduard Albert Meier

Quelle: http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/948
http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/948

Source: http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/948
http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/948

© COPYRIGHT/Urheberrecht 2009, FIGU, 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien', Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, CH-8495 Schmidrüti ZH, Schweiz. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Kein Teil dieses Werkes, keine Photos, Filme, Dias, usw. dürfen ohne schriftliche Einwilligung des Copyrightinhabers reproduziert oder in irgendeiner Form (Photokopie, Mikrofilm oder ein anderes Verfahren) verarbeitet, vervielfältigt oder verbreitet werden. Siehe auch: http://www.figu.org/ch/impressum

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies eine nicht offiziell anerkannte Übersetzung ist und Fehler enthalten kann. Originalgetreue Übersetzung in die englische Sprache aus der deutschen Sprache von José Barreto Silva
Brasilien, Sonntag, 1. März 2009 22:44:06

Please note, this is a Non-Official Translation, and it may contain errors. Faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil, Sunday, 1st March 2009, 22:44:06
That which glitters is born for the moment;
The genuine remains intact for future days.
von Goethe

Creational

Post Number: 201
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jbarreto,

Thank you for your fantastic and timely translation. After translating the very small petition from English to German, I now appreciate the very difficult task of translation much more, and you have done a great job.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Rarena

Post Number: 411
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for that translation José, very informative.

Marcela

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jose and forum members:

This translation is great information for me. Here in northern California the so called medical marihuana is legal now; there are many clinics in San Francisco and the bay area offering this alternative medicine. However, illegal production and distribution is exploding. Due to the crisis and other factors, more people are growing marihuana to sell, and consumers see it as inoffensive. So, I wanted to ask Billy about this misconception and indeed I posted my question two days ago. I will leave my question because I can tell there is a big difference between Hashish and Marihuana.

Though, Hash might be use for again medical reasons.
I don’t smoke marihuana. But I know so many people who do. My best friend, who is Dutch, lives in Holland, where every type of cannabis is legal, she smokes on a regular basis and it is normal, like drinking beer in Germany. Thank you again Jose.
Salome

Jamesm

Post Number: 131
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you José, I used to be a marijuana smoker and can verify the effects as described here as being true. I always had an open mind as to whether it could cause permanent damage to the psyche and consciousness which is now actually true if Billy is correct.

Even now after 10 years of giving it up I am still occasionally forgetful...perhaps it was caused by the marijuana or perhaps it's just inherited genes.

Thanks
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Phenix

Post Number: 243
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear moderators and fellow members,
Greetings.

Very useful, very informative and, indeed Marcela, completely against the mainstream suppositions and attitudes in this area, particularly in Holland - if only the Dutch minister of health could read this document with open mind!

Thanks a lot, Jbarreto; with your permission, i will add this text to the 'Michael Horn's thread' at Project Avalon Forum:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11411

Salome,
Adam.

Syn

Post Number: 148
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jamesm, your best friend is any fish oil or straight omega 3 oils. i take it and i noticed that my meory is coming back :-)
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Badr

Post Number: 472
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please get back to the topic!

Peace..

Indi

Post Number: 296
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From 'Die Art zu Leben', p.10

Ein wahrer Mensch beurteilt sich täglich nach mindestens drei Fragen und Antworten, die da sind: «Habe ich heute mein Wissen genügend erweitert? Habe ich heute meine Persönlichkeit genügend korrigiert, geordnet, geformt und harmonisiert? Habe ich allen mit mir in Berührung gekommenen Menschen recht getan?»

True humans judge themselves daily by at least three questions and answers: “Have I extended my knowledge sufficiently today?” “Have I sufficiently corrected, ordered, shaped and harmonized my personality today?” “Have I acted fairly towards all people I came in contact with today?”

Robjna

Markcampbell

Post Number: 110
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robin . That's a nice compact to the point lesson . Well focused .

I'll try to do those things tomorrow .

Salome , Mark

Creational

Post Number: 208
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Indi,

Great quote. Thanks for translating it.
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 413
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robjna -
Those are some excellent guidelines to live by!

Marcella -
You were asking Billy about the meaning of "providence". I have come across its' use myself in the Meier material and in the context of those instances I interpreted its' meaning as something that cannot be avoided or destiny and therefore serves as a forewarning. Here is an example:

Also kann es auch nicht ausbleiben, dass unerwartete Schrecknisse in Erscheinung treten, denn die Vorsehung besagt, dass der Erdenmensch zu dieser nicht mehr so sehr allzufernen Zeit mit etwas sehr Schrecklichem auf seinen Weltraumexpeditionen zusammentreffen wird, das dann grosse und schwierige Probleme mit sich bringt.

"So it cannot be avoided that unexpected horrors appear, because providence says that the earthmen will meet in the not too distant future something very awful on its space expeditions which brings then great and difficult problems along with it."

Regards
Bob

Marcela

Post Number: 118
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phi_spiral:

Thank you for the quote. I found a quote on the TJ too. Because this is off topic, I will move this conversation to “spirit Lessons”.
Salome

J_rod7

Post Number: 683
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob-
The quoted reference re providence should really be sent to NASA. Someone there needs some advance warning.!

I would also suggest to NASA that explorations out into the Stars, should have an Ambassador / Negotiator on board. Someone multi-lingual, capable of translating unknown languages.

Salome
Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page